TURKEY REVEALS US BASE LOCATIONS

MAKE CONSTANTINOPLE CHRISTIAN AGAIN

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-19/pentagon-furious-after-turkey-leaks-us-base-locations-syria

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9W7QM
archive.is/bjIeE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba
oilandgas360.com/north-america-will-become-energy-self-sufficient-2018-bp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_the_Men_of_the_Naqshbandi_Order
aymennjawad.org/2014/10/naqshbandi-army-islamic-new-year-statement
pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The US is a nigger-jew communist nation. Christianity doesn't rate. The US also has no functional ability to do a fucking thing to Turkey. It doesn't have the money or the military capability without going nuclear. It's just impotent noise as the JewSA circle gets smaller and smaller.

They been in Syria for how long? 2 years? And they already have 10 bases?

*have

This is some of the worst shilling I've seen yet.
More defeatism…
Even more…
What about this guy? archive.is/9W7QM

Good.

SOON

Is this some epic new meme?

THIS IS BIG

We need to begin searching news for collusion with ISIS et al from these bases and areas during the Obongo admin.

Putin is the single biggest loudmouth in international politics. Remember how he has threatened to nuke Turkey multiple times? And I remember plenty of idiots seriously believing he'll do it. Stupid fucks.

Good idea and yes, this is big.

Months ago someone made a thread about lemon orchids in California and how some type of policy is going to hurt that part of the economy and how it's a bad thing. I can't remember the argument exactly, but some autist came into the thread spamming pictures of lemons and saying 'muh lemons' and derailed the thread into shitposting. I guess that same autist is still here.

Oh look, it's a NatBol Jew.

And why the fuck are you Amis placing bases in fucking Syria?
Already preparing to overthrow the evil Assad and install a Rothschild bank, huh?

We need to be looking for legal ways to kick Turkey OUT OF NATO.

Won't happen, geographically, Turkey is the most important NATO ally, because of their control over the entrance to the Black Sea and proximity to Russia

Then you really aren't qualified to open your mouth on the subject are you now cunt?

Correct.

I honestly don't care. I'm purposely allowing the USA to hit a shit and get hard times. It's been the main pusher of ZOG the world over for nearly a century. Helping the USA expand anything about itself while it's still completely kiked, is self-defeating. Suicidal.

lol I guess you're the lemon poster. Upset I called you an autist?

I'm all for retaking Constantinople user, Turkey is a zog puppet just like the rest.

(hyperborean dubs checked)
Whether or not the specific policy makers know what they're doing or not, they're working on behalf of the Jews. They want to get rid of the Iranian influence because the Shias are red pilled from the CIA's 1950s fuckery leading to the misery that is theiry country today. They isrealis know that the sunnis are better friends because they're mostly inbred retards that are easy to control.

Time to retake constantinople yet? Should I make Deus Vult themed plate carrier systems? I've been working on ballistic shields, plate carriers would be laughably easy.

The US has achieved absolutely nothing in Afghanistan besides soaring domestic opiate addiction and they've been there for over a decade. What on earth do you think a campaign against Turkey would like, moron?

It's impossible to keep up with who the jew is, isn't it? Is it the country with the largest jewish population outside Israel? With the president with a family tree shot full of kikes, same as his cabinet? The country trying to set up a buffer state in Kurdistan out of Turkish territory or the one fighting it? Man, it's so very tough to keep track.

user, have you looked at the oil pipelines?

Which one? This one?
archive.is/bjIeE

I was thinking of the cheney pipelines mostly, apologies, I forgot to save data on this. Essentially, the US forces have only been protecting corporate interests in afghanistan the entire time.

Fuck that. Make Byzantion Hellenic Again!

I'd much prefer that also. We raise a temple to Apollo and create a military cult, yes?

Blow your brains out

Why Apollo?
Why not Ares?
Hell, why not Hephaistos?

Reconquista of Constantinople or not, get to work on these damn shields. I've been waiting for a final product since Berkeley.

Pls make international shipping possible.

MURDER EVERY SINGLE TURK DOWN TO THE LAST!!!!!

Just wait until Uncle Sam turns all their toys off.

They can either be used to attack Assad or Turkey.

The president changed.

Don't fucking kid yourself.

I have no funds left. I am stuck making other products with the limited materials that I have to fund further work. My alternative is to sell my truck, but the truck doubles as my workshop and I would need to purchase a new vehicle and build a small workspace, should I do so. Unless people are willing to commision something now or find me a source of funding not the kikes. I almost had a backer and then found out he was a cliche kike banker. Luckily he never had my legal name or any real details. I'm stuck until funds come in from other ventures.

There should be one for all the gods.

What are your costs like? obviously the feasibility of a niche product for a niche community is going to have pretty poor ROI but anons can always pitch something in for a product.

This is such a shit show lol. White people can't organize together for racial reasons, so they have to do so that through a "spiritual" kikery connection. So Europe whines about the USA suddenly becoming "nationalist" and isolationist. On the European side it's it's a bunch of kvetching Jews (protected class, no criticizing their victimhood which they must remind you 9001 times). The kikes depend on NATO to keep the populace docile and feeling safe, because they must about always keep the goy cattle either outraged and at war, or numbed and dumb and working/distracted. If the cattle feel threatened, they might just blame the shepherd and horn them to death. So you have about ways combination of kikes saying either: we are winning and everything is going great and to plan, or we are losing and its those fucking Russians!

The people more familiar with racial politics (nonboomer) blame the ebil nahzees.

LEMON ENTRY MY DEAR WATSON

Dubs demand answers.
see >>>/tok/431 for progression, and to watch my hopes of an initial design at $150 being crushed, for some lulz.
So, the primary cost at this point is a backplate of either AR steel (200-500 ) or aluminum of something like 5086. I'd have to reduce the size of the shield if using the steel, for weight concerns, to maybe 24 inches for anything that could take a 9mm FMJ or better, as a guarantee, though I've been testing out another composite that's showing promise and is both light and cheap, and would like to do testing with 1/8'' AR 200 as the backplate, wrapped in fiberglass. Although the aluminum would be a far better choice for weight and also manufacturing reasons. I cannot find ARsteel in thinner gauges which would allow lamination.
If I had a measly $500 to cover R&D at this point, I'm completely confident that with what I've learned from the first prototype, that I could be pumping out battleready shields that would be practically weighted for under $300 and stop nato rounds, and then be able to apply the same methods to armor, at least after I upgrade my tools a bit so that I can manufacture curves practically. the biggest irony is that the most promising material is a modified version of something I've used for years.

Turkey inching closer and closer to Russia

Russia will never be on the same team as the US for at least 100 years. Stop being retarded Reddit niggers, Turkey is doing this shit for Russia.

Jew-led war ≠ actual war. Try harder.
Not an argument. It would look like (because you’re too retarded a shill to even learn English) an actual war. They have no hope. We have already won.

Kill all faggots.

This is actually true.
Obama did a fucking number on American military, forcing them to accept faggots, trannies, and dykes as fighters by reducing standards.
And forcing infantrymales to wear skirts and high heels for ===Reasons===

Wasn't /polk/ trying to make a board-tan named Zitrona based on that?

Literally the patriotard version of "not real communism". It never, ever sinks in for you morons.

Did they reveal the locations after the US stopped arming ISIS? The son of the president of Turkey has been caught selling black market ISIS oil.

The Turk leader and his friends have their money in Qatar, really makes you think.

He's completely right tho. US is Jew owned and Jew ran and has to be obliterated. Not a single country in the world sees US as anything, but a Jewish slave.

A better question is, why are there US bases in a sovereign country? I hope Putin bombs them into oblivion. The roaches did good this time.

Name a single nation upon this planet that is not a jewish slave.

Lemon poster is cancer but so is /r9k/

war time

Iran

Fuck off Mamud

syria

I'm pretty sure I remember Iceland kicking out and arresting the bankers during the 2008 crash.

Iran, Syria, North Korea and Cuba are Jew-free.
Russia is partially jew-free, as it has state-owned central banking and natural resource production and is cut off from the IMF.

Name a GOOD country that is jew-free.

That might be good, but I don't know enough about what Iceland is like overall.

A traitor is worse than an enemy. A jew-loving white is 10 times worse, than a nigger.

That's why the white traitors will have to go before we start with sandniggers and such. And US is the priority #1 in traitors' list.

Iran

Their entire system of Government is Jewish to the core.

Most of these countries are better than USA.

There isn't a single jew in Cuba, and Cuba denounces the existence of Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba

That is too mudslimey in its leadership, user. I could sort of accept Syria as an answer, but until Iran reawakens appreciation for its actual zoroastrianism-related heritage, it will still remain bad.

Now that's just fucking bullshit. In the white sections of the country American standards of living is among the top 10 in the world easily.

I bet you're that butthurt German faggot who just irrationally hates America.

They were actually getting them out in the 80s and 90s, but, I stand corrected. Looks like Fidel sold out to the Jew in 2010.

Strike Cuba off the Jew-free list, my information was a bit old.

Did you honestly expect anything else from commies?

T-the U-US C-could win! We just don't want to! You guys are faggots and you cannot win any war on your own

I guess you didn't read Evola or any real philosophers. You can't measure well-being with money. It's a jewish system.

Iranians may be poor, but they live in a free, conservative country, with 100% domestic production and no credit banking, while you are working your ass off to pay for your credit card slavery, your children are being pumped full of hormones and raped by niggers and you are being shunned and sued for hate crimes if you dare to stand up to it.

Iranians live in a much better world than most Americans do. Not even mentioning, that an average American is poorer, than an average Iranian, simply because the net worth of an average American is -$10,000.

Citizens of every single country in the world hate America, because at some point America cheated, robbed or murdered them for the sake of Israel. Russians hate America, Chinks hate America, Germans and Japs hate America, the sandniggers hate America, even the fucking Eskimos hate America, because they lost their land to the oil industry.

Sounds more like those Novorosiya type leftists. Interesting how the memes have turned and now that kind of behavior is blamed on the Germans.

And yet America is the only major western country with anything resembling a nationalist leader.

Neck yourself.

B-based roaches?

Oh look, those American bases are nowhere near the front with ISIS. How strange, it's almost as though they're not fighting ISIS.

It's just one autist trying to force a meme.

This is why no one takes you burgers seriously

Anyone that believes the "fighting ISIS" narrative is fucking braindead. It's obvious that USA is trying to bolster its kurdish proxy and further cement its control over it

No, that'd be me, Ami

Ebin :DD

Which is why Turkey is flirting with Russia. Kurdistan needs to link up with the Kurds in Turkey

We just ended support for the rebels, iilegal immigration is down by around 70%, and Trump is drafting a merit based immigration system that cuts legal immigration by 50%.

Fuck off faggot.

Sad delusions of the last good German.

Even better, there'd be no more Amis in Germany.

No you didn't
Illegal immigration is a distraction. Even without the migrants the US is now set to become a minority nation
So not a nationalist

This is obviously fake news. I don't know if you are aware that there's a technology called satellite, of which there are many types, and some of them can look at the ground and take pictures. And in those pictures, it shows what is on the ground. Anyone in the world with a paid digital globe service, can take some hours out of their time and check these bases. You can't hide a 100 military truck convoy in the desert. You can literally see them being built on pictures.
The bosnian muslim twitter man @aldin_ww was tweeting these bases locations AS THEY WERE BEING BUILT, so this zero hedge article is without a shadow of doubt, FAKE NEWS

Fun fact the first Turks to enter Germany were forced their by Americans to help "rebuild" the Germans rioted but they got migrants anyway

This, tbh. Measuring wellbeing through consume is how you fall to jewish indoctrination. It puts material wealth above morality. It purports that owning a brand new iPhone is more important than living in a healthy society. Consume is nothing more than the least the jew keeps the West chained with. It's literally like a drug - it keeps the populace docile and weak through convenience and luxury, and simultaneously makes it frightened of losing said things, to the point it'd be willing to suffer almost any amount of injustice, as long as the luxuries stay in place.

forgot to add that most of these bases are not even new, some of them are 3 months old and others are 5 or 6 months old

This is why no one is taking you seriously.

Ethnonationalists are not patriots. You’ve outed yourself.
Reported, then. You had your chance.

I bet you think that the US “lost” Vietnam, too.

Nice defeatism. Reported.
Nice defeatism. Niggers don’t count anyway.
Having what to do with the discussion?
Yeah, and? Same as every other nation.
Same as every other Western nation.
Same as every other Western nation.
Nice defeatism.
Nah, just with, and that’s done.
Nice strawman.
Said the defeatist shill without a shred of irony.

It reduces legal immigration by 50% and will drastically increase the amount of white immigrants.

Fuck off

Thank god, I'm not a burger I'm happy to see US dying. It's not defeatism, it's hope. Hope that once the golem dies we will finally get the Jew.

That's the whole point of the discussion, US is a traitor state and must die.

Citation needed

Jews get killed in Iran, that's pretty common knowledge.

LOL

So you do believe your media? Tehran has got jewish elites, no one is killing them. If you watched their press tv propaganda you would get it. They are explicitly anti-Israel, not anti-jew. Get your head around the fact that there's no place in the world where the jew is not actively subverting movements. Even Iran is no exception. I believe not even north korea is free of jews.

No sir. If we start up with that "Reclaim Constantinople" crap, what will stop the Deus Vultures from demanding White blood to be spilled for Israel too?

If we reclaim anything, it'll be Egypt first and foremost, with the intent of bringing back the Ogdoad.

Israel are the ones who will reclaim the north and south Sinai.
The real holy land is Europe. Not the desert.

No you should not attack Iran, if there's a place that needs to be attacked it is israel. 2 or 3 nukes would do the job.

If the US waged total war in Afghanistan the innsegency would get worse not better.
Shit like this is why you faggots are getting your asses stomped from one end of the desert to the other

I'm fine with spilling my white blood to cleanse israel of the mudslime and kike. DEUS VULT! PURGE EVERYTHING!

Total war would be great. We just have to stop giving a fuck about "muh civilians" and genocide the region. Kill all semites and all mudslimes. Problem fucking solved.

Name them, they hold no real political or economic power over Iran
The only Jew with any significance in Iran is one with a parliament seat that is simply there to say they maintain religious secularism

There are Jews in Iran but they are Haredi jews that view the existence of Israel as an affront to god since according to them its not supposed to be re-esablished until a second coming of a Jewish Messiah, they also yearly denounce Israel and hold a conference where they denounce the holocaust and say it never happened

They are definitely de-facto anti-Jew and most Iranian propaganda uses the word Yahood (Jews) to refer to them instead of saying Zionists or Israelis, the Iranian populace as a whole is very anti-Jewish which isn't a sentiment restricted only to Israeli Jews as well

We need to support the movements to bring back Zoroastrianism going on in Iran. The Flame of Zarathustra would purge Islam and Judaism alike.

Why? To appease your own personal sensibilities? What they're doing right now seems to be doing the job just fine. Maybe you don't want to admit that?

Oh i fully agree and would love to see Iran become Zoroastrian again but that's not likely to happen and the current situation isn't ideal but they certainly aren't Jew controlled
Actually supporting a return of Mesopotamian paganism might be more feasible, according to an Iraqi most people are getting disillusioned with the Islamist sectarianism and there is currently an interest in Mesopotamian history and Iraqi nationalism

foolish dnc

Islam is holding them back from doing the job as effectively as possible, and it would benefit us because it would set a real world precedent for a return to pre-Christian European faiths to be even thought of as possible.

Can't even be considered as dnc, since US isn't a white homeland, but a jewish melting pot golem.

It shows how pro-communist our government is.

You make Iran sound nice. I'll believe you, a bit.

This zerohedge article is total BS. This is just for show, camps and bases can be seen on satellite imagery, the talk about "Washington was so incensed that it even tried to prevent US media from reprinting the story, after it had already appeared in the Turkish media." is total propaganda bullshit, because the locations were already known the minute they started building them. see

Thats a hard sell, user. I suggest pushing pro-Sufi propaganda to undermine both Sunni and Shia mudslimes. The Shia are a sect that draws from Sophian and Hermetic heritage (the word Sufi comes from Greek, Sophia) and further, the Sufi mystics had supported the Reich and after, have given some support to Esoteric Hitlerisrs at times. Note, the Sufi also have held onto ancient Aryan traditions such as the Black Sun and the seven rays under the name of the "Midnight Sun" despite hiding within islam.
They are more established and would be a better weapon.

If Iraq were to return to their Old Ways, and they could unify even slightly after being freed from the yoke of Islamic sectarian disputes, it would mount some serious pressure on Israel. How could the disputes between Iran and Iraq be neutralized though? There's a metric ton of bad blood between them.

Don't need to, what matters is the kikes are caught in the crossfire.

All those things you listed could be easily reclaimed under Zoroastrianism, and the organization of their current administration could serve as a template for a Zoroastrian Persia. All in all, I see no reason why this transition would have to cause disorder.

It pretty much already is except among Sunni Iraqis which are a lost cause, how to reduce Iranian influence in order for Iraqi to make independent actions is the larger question, there are too many Shiite leaders like Al-Sadr that are more loyal to Iran than Iraq for example

Although this is likely less productive than simply allowing the Iranians to go Shia full moon and deal with Israel and the rest of the middle east

Then do both damnit. Since when do we stick to just one angle of attack? Man the meme cannons and start the push. What are some zoro and sufi organizations in the west that we can meme to acting in their homelands? Fuck, push all the old-world heresies for that matter, even the Yezids would be an easy sell at this point.

Oh, I understand now user. My Autism levels prevented me from realizing that you were given the impression that I oppose modern day Iran. I don't, and my whole advocacy for Zoroastrianism is born from my love for yhe Persian people.

Meant for

Also
the*

I… really don't give a shit about any of it. All I see are weapons against the kike.

See more then, brother. Persia is an Aryan land, and Persians are Sand Aryans.

Nice. Dat one of dem Icelandic sigils?

As long as they are mudslimes, they are my enemy and nothing more, as with the commie, the libtard, the hipster and all other tools of the kike. I will not be swayed by the drops of blood that link us, so that they may shiv me in the back.

It is not a degenerate sigil like chaos magicians use, but still, nice eye user. It's a simpler variant of the Aegisjalmur (chose this one to leave 4quadrants for easy shooting.) Algiz repeating four times, directing the flow from the center. eh shitty explanation, I have to go deep fry meat, as is traditional for my kind.

It's almost an Ægirshjalmur, it's a bit hard to get all branches there.

But yeah,

this one was fucking awesome. I haven't looked at these images for ages fucks with your eyes

Islam was forced on them against their will and entirely to their detriment. Even so, they held out as much as they could in regards to culture and demographics, and even adopted Shia Islam which allowed them to hold onto even more of their heritage. Every aspect of their heritage was Aryan in origin, and to say they are your enemy is folly.

this is idiotic
theres some fucking trouble in the cities but there is much land here, there are many areas over 95% hwhite with that less than 5% being natives and a few asians

what? total war in a place like the middle east would mean shit like bombing every watering hole and slaughtering the goats
how do you expect people to survive if that happens?

It's not about land. It's about concept. You don't know your ancestors, you blood, culture, history.
See, you even invented the term "white" to have something to identify yourself by, while the European nations are all different, unique and hate each other. You don't even know what blood you are, the history of your bloodline and the tradition of your ancestors.

Land of mongrels, whom the Jew has given Jewish culture, Jewish history and Jewish heroes, this what US is.

I know exactly which part of Scandinavia my parents and their parents are from.
I know more about Scandinavian history than anyone on Holla Forums and probably more than most americans on Holla Forums know about american history or european mainland history. And not just the modern rewritten narratives either. Call me a student of history if you like.

The term white was always meant to mean European blood. It is actually a useful term that reinforces the fact that an african that has european "citizenship" in any EU country isn't a European.

Every man should have himself as a hero and live free in the ideal that he become a champion for his people. You can hate the jews all you want but a proper nationalist belief is being against all your enemies, the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

See, that's already a big stretch. Not even a precise province, save a bloodline. You don;t know where your Scandinavian ancestors fought, where they lived and died and for what. You have no continuity.

No. It's a relatively new thing, and used only in colonies to accent the contrast to the natives or slaves. Then it started being used by Americans to identify themselves, because they had nothing else.

Americans are like niggers, see, most niggers call themselves "black" or "African", because they don't have a culture worth mentioning or history worth remembering. Now lets look at Ethiopians, who actually were kangz and played their part in the ancient history, these always say they are Ethiopian, rarely even mentioning where Ethiopia is located.
So what happened to you, the Jews erased your blood and turned you into niggers.

Then the Jews used these "white" nigger hordes to conquer European nations, Americans of German blood killed Germans in WW1, tortured their own brothers in concentration camps and laughed. Americans of Slav blood happily massacred their brothers on Balkans to defend Muslim Albanians, Dutch Americans supported the genocide of Boers in South Africa etc etc, every European country was destroyed with the help of the greatest American slave goyim. And every American was perfectly fine with it, every American laughed and celebrated. And now that the Jew has no use for his golem anymore and is about to discard it, NOW Americans started to remember they have brothers in Europe. Fuck you, seriously.

I can paint more complex designs but beyond the quadrant (I wanted four solid points to shoot at) excuse, I couldn't merit the time when I was planning to, well, pic related… I fucked up with the polyurethane though, it formed a skin and melted the middle layer beneath it, causing a major flaw that cut the protection down by more than half. Oh well, live and learn. Oh, and my wife did the meme work on the image with my favorite pepe, custom helm, and background of doom.

Then do you expect them to welcome us as liberators? When the day comes that our Reich is at their doorstep, and if they have not sworn themselves to our cause BEFORE we see them, then they all will die. There is no other way. As Odin before us, we must fight the evil in this world to whatever end, so that there may be room for good in the world of our children.

Hyperborean dubs.
I DO NOT!
We will not repeat Hitler's mistakes of kindness and mercy! If we must scorch half this earth and burn away our very souls to purge this world of our enemy, let it be so, for there will be nothing left to save should we lose. I don't give two shits about honor, glory, money, or the memory of our deeds. I only care that my people survive and that all of our enemies are finally DEAD, not a single drop of their bloodlines remaining in this world.

No I don't expect them to require us to liberate them. I want for Persia to liberate itself and align with our "Reich".

What you want won't change what they are. If they can fix their shit, good for them, but until then they're mudslimes, and Islam, Catholicism, and every last fucking Kike will be purged, without any mercy.

Like thats not the whole point :^)

Why is this thread being slid so hard?

What the fuck is this nigger talking about. I can track my ancestors all the way back to Europe.

They have put themselves in danger since about 2011. Military convoys don't get ambushed with such effectiveness without military training, intel & logistics support. You know when they talk about how it wasn't such a good idea to train the Taliban and AQ? They never stopped. They just change the name and branding.

Bumping for exposure.

All relevant threads are.

What is a counter-insurgency?

Turkey's a second-rate military power. They've got some post-WW2 M48 Pattons and Leopard 1's for tanks and some outdated M113s for APCs. Then they've got a couple hundred modernized BTRs for their "elite" units. They've got some 1950s American SPArty, nicely rounded out with some 1950s Chinese knockoff Katyusha launchers. They've got a couple dozen ripoff MLRS to go with their few hundred BTRs, so at least they have enough modern equipment to equip one brigade.

In their navy, they've got zero carriers, cruisers, or destroyers. They've got a dozen OHP-like frigates, and ten more corvettes (LCS with a missile bolted on). They've got a dozen 1960s Type 209 submarines, which will make great targets for some Burke or Virginia ASW unit.

At least their air force is somewhat modern, with two hundred F-16s and fifty spooks. It'll be so heavily outnumbered as to be useless, but at least they won't be so outgunned that they'll have to bury their planes like the Iraqis did. I guess that's sort of a silver lining.

The United States has enough military force to wipe the floor with their military. They're a step better than North Korea, if only because not all of their equipment is seventy years old and their soldiers aren't diseased and starving.

Fuck NATO, it is anti white.

Inbred semitic religions.

If counter-insurgency was their goal in Afghanistan, they did a terrible job at it.
Which is odd considering that the US has among the world's best counter-insurgency theorists. So either the US military is incompetent or counter-insurgency wasn't their goal or both.

I have an older reason.
TURKEY IS HITTITE CLAY!

fuck off

Jews agitated the Zoroastrian Persians against Rome. The last remaining Zoroastrians, the Pars in India are dying out.

Konya is the sufi capital of Turkey and incidentally the place of origin of re-Islamization of Turkey

Sufis are Sunni extremists, guess against whom Kitchener and Churchill did fight in Sudan.

Sufis is a little bit under fire from modern more ascetic Salafi groups, but in their time they were the agitators for jihad of the Osmanic empire against Europe.

Shia, Fatemides are the original anti-Christian, anti-Western extremists, Chomeni was in that tradition.

I really don't give a fuck. Theyre heretical kike-immitators, their only usage is religious civil war. Fuck off you retarded faggot.
Back your shit up because that's all that is, bullshit. Do you know anything about the wells, the seven rays, the midnight sun or why their dance? You ignorant fucking torfag, LURK MOAR or go back to reddit.

pick one

The Army of the men of the Naqshbandi order is by far the largest and most visible Sufi group in Iraq/Syria and they are a fundamentalist Sunni group that largely contributed to the leadership of anti-US movements in the Iraq war and later ISIS
The Sufis in Iraq in particular are already heavily influenced/controlled by the Sunnis and aren't going to drop sectarianism any time soon

You're missing the point. The reason why Afghanistan isn't going anywhere is because it's a counter-insurgency. Counter-insurgency doesn't work unless the insurgents you're fighting are of your own culture or you just genocide everyone.

Every time America gets in a direct fight with the Taliban, we kick the shit out of them. The difficulty is dealing with the civilians.

If America ever decided to remove roach, we'd regime-change them by the end of the week.

Let me guess – an American soldier fucked a woman you like, so now you're shouting incoherently at Americans on Holla Forums because America is the reason you're not a proud Aryan ubermensch.

This is the problem with you "everyone who says something I like is /ourguy/" people. You think that just because a country criticizes America it must be some kind of redpilled utopia, when in reality most of these countries (Iran, North Korea, Russia, etc) are just attacking America because the United States is their biggest competitor in the "world influence" department.

You think America is bad because we invade countries, set up military bases in others, and exert influence on them? That's what every superpower does. The Soviet Union did it. The British Empire did it. The French Empire did it. The Spanish Empire did it. The Byzantines did it. Rome did it. Hell, Ancient Greece did it.

You think that muh based Russia wouldn't be bullying around half the countries in the world if they were the top superpower? If America disappeared today, all of Eastern Europe would be a Russian client state within a month. You think muh best Korea would be nice if they were the sole superpower? They'd have all of Asia working in labor camps.

You seem to think that if America is bad, then any country that criticizes America must be doing so because they're muh based redpilled /ourguy/ who wants to liberate the world from the ZOG and would run the world totally peacefully and without bullying any country ever. In reality, they're just jockeying for political influence and using you as a useful idiot.

No dumbass, i support Iran because i want to see an enlarged Shiite Crescent which will be used to destroy Israel and the Gulf Arab Sunnis
Iran is currently the largest threat facing Israel while the US is the largest Israeli ally, i don't give a fuck about US imperialism or hegemony and would support the US if they dropped support for Israel, the Kurds and the Saudis.

I don't see the problem here, this is preferable to the EU/NATO

Are you that fucking illiterate, plebbitfag? Zoroaster was the kike's answer to the native religions of the region, to control them, essentially a prototype for the mudslime and catholikike. Do your fucking research and read a god damned book.

Pic related, youre going to need a source saying that Judaism started before and that Zoroastrianism was created as a controlled op
So link your sources, faggot

Completely wrong, you clearly have no clue about the subject. How about you read a paper or two about counter-insurgency written by competent scholars (feel free to ask me for their names) instead of running your mouth off?

And what will you do when gas is $30 a gallon?

You think Iran is just going to destroy Israel, conquer the Gulf, and keep on doing business-as-usual? If they're allowed to control the world's oil supply, they'll embargo every country in Europe and America so that they and Russia can gain influence. Unless you're Russian or a chink, you'd better get used to murdering your countrymen for a half a cord of firewood, because that's the only way you're going to be able to keep warm over the winter. If you live anywhere where there's significant snowfall, you'd better get used to digging your way through five foot snowdrifts to get to work, because snowplows, cars, and mass transit don't work when there's no gas. And I hope you've got a fully-functioning and self-sustainable farm going, because the supermarkets are going to be bare when the delivery trucks can't deliver shit.

Would you see a problem with Russia importing hundreds of thousands of Russians into your country, forcing you to learn Russian, and replacing your culture with Russian culture?

Again, you think that Russia is some magic based /ourguy/ who would leave you alone if America disappeared. In reality, you'd just be trading one set of migrants for another.

Okay then. Enlighten me, oh exalted one.

Anti Iran shills need to get gassed.
There is no other threat to Israel, Saudis and Jew control.
More power to the Shias.

There is zero evidence to support this claim.
Iran has been a peaceful nation for 300 years and has only fought defensive wars.

In Syria they were invited by the democratically elected leader of the country to help against ISIS.
Meanwhile America armed, funded, trained ISIS.

Its all a game for gold, drugs and oil. And your side is losing and our side isn't interested in drug trade or pointlessly spilling blood of humans whether soldiers or civilians.

Not that I expect Jews like you to understand.

No need for hyperbole, I'm not an "exalted one". I'm just someone who, unlike you, has read a thing or two about counter-insurgency and therefore has decent grasp of it.

For example, I know that in counter-insurgency, border security is of utmost importance (it's literally the foundation on which anything else builds) and that there are special methods for that in such a situation. Methods which the US has never used in Afghanistan, dooming their efforts from the very start.

As for enlightening you, I'm not your personal servant. I've already offered to give you the names of renowned counter-insurgency scholars so that you could get up to speed (an offer which you visibly declined) so that's that.

Not going to happen, fracking/shale production can completely make North America self sufficient, in fact when it was profitable at $60/bbl the US was not only able to produce enough to be completely self sufficient but actually a net exporter
Gas wont go over $4 a gallon at max

Doubtful when they are actively planning to build a pipeline to Europe

This would certainly be a massive improvement over niggerized American culture and muh diversity

This

Because they've had to be. They've been surrounded by more powerful countries for half a millennium. The Ottomans, Russians, British, and Americans kept them in check.

I guarantee you, if you gave them the power to conquer the entire Middle East without getting curbstomped by a neighboring great power, they'd do so immediately.

So are you an Iranian, or are you a cuck that bows to Islam because it's muh based /ourguy/?

So you read some stuff in a gsg thread on Holla Forums, bought a book, and decided to be an armchair general. Got it.

Oh, please tell me how border security would make the Afghanis not support the Taliban.

And what are you going to do during the few years between when Iran shuts off the oil supply and when fracking reaches a high enough production rate to offset Middle Eastern oil?

You do realize that industry doesn't just construct itself overnight, right? You need new equipment (some of which will have to be imported, which itself requires oil), new workers (oil companies had a difficult time finding qualified employees during the last fracking boom, and they'll need a hell of a lot more to completely offset Middle Eastern oil), training (workers don't just arrive on the job site and operate like 100% efficient robots).

All this is going to take a year or two at best. And that's assuming Iran doesn't try to screw things up by dumping a bunch of oil on the market so that the companies currently involved in fracking go out of business, then cut off the oil supply when all the companies that have experience fracking have collapsed and sold off their assets. If that happens, you can tack on an extra year or two to the time between when people start freezing and starving to death and when the oil starts flowing again.

And what's Europe going to do? Coal to gas conversion? That's going to take even longer, especially considering that Europe has dismantled their coal mining industry and have a shortage of capable coal miners. Again, these are industries that require a significant investment of time, capital, and skilled labor to work. You can't just quadruple coal production in a month.

Yeah, so they can make sure as much oil as possible flows through them so that they can use the threat of an oil embargo to force the West to comply with their demands.

You think Saudi Arabia is running America behind the scenes? If Iran is allowed to control the supply of oil, they'll have all the West on a choke chain.

No, the United States produced more than we imported. We were still importing 40% of the oil we used.

… user, you are fucking retarded.
>out comes (((Prophet)))
They tried the same kike bullshit in Egypt before getting kicked out, do your own research faggot.
ALSO
I'm not going to waste my time spoonfeeding someone too lazy to read a fucking book. Lurk moar nigger.

Go back to reddit, summerfag, and learn how to format a fucking post.

Dubs confirm. Gas prices were artificially inflated. In states that produce their own, it's under $2 a gallon.
I filly agree. I welcome our Russian cousins, may they drunkenly kill more niggers and faggots, they're good at it.

Been posting here since 2014, and was on cuckchan before that. Not sure how my formatting effects the validity of my points, though.

Source claiming it would take years, whenever oil briefly rose above $60/bbl in 2015 it only took days to restart production
Buy oil from Russia, join the Russian sphere of influence
This is a better alternative than the EU

Even under current conditions the US is set to be self sufficient by the end of 2018
oilandgas360.com/north-america-will-become-energy-self-sufficient-2018-bp/

Most tellingly about your post is no mention of Israel
Destroying Israel by any means necessary is the most important goal, nothing else matters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_the_Men_of_the_Naqshbandi_Order
Name any Sufi militant group of significance that isn't Sunni fundamentalist

BUT THEY'VE HAD THAT POWER YOU STUPID FUCK.
They're more intelligent than all their neighbors. But they're peaceful as well.
They were sanctioned for 30 years and they acquired nuclear tech through RESEARCH.. Not buying it from other countries.

Unlike the Saudis who live across the sea, who've just been pumping and selling oil instead of creating things or innovating, Iran is a world leader in Stem cell research, they're also manufacturing their own weapons and drones and tech now.
The economic sanctions might have been the best thing that happened to them.
Hard times create strong people.

While American nigger culture and hollywood degeneracy dominates and infects the other countries, Iran is free from this Jewish influence and works to better its people.

Again, there is every evidence to support the claim that Saudi and Israel and others are poison and that Iran is a stabilizing force.

Iraq couldn't have gotten rid of ISIS without Iranian help even though the US will take the credit, it was Iranian militias that liberated Iraq and Syria.

Get fucked KIKE, no one buys your bullshit.

Again, this has never happened and there's no evidence that this will happen.

This is something Saudi did. Holla Forums is immune to your lies, shill.
God willing, Iran will overpower Israel.

Strawman. Rejected.

I read papers by many of the most reputable counter-insurgency scholars.

See, it's comments like this which show me and anyone else who has a clue about the subject that you are a clueless fuckwit.

Off the bat, the support of Afghanis for the Taliban is of secondary importance. Why? Because in a counter-insurgency done right you can and do crush the civilian support of an insurgent group. Quite easily I might add, there are several well proven methods for that.

But the first thing you need to do is get border security right. If you never manage to do that, as was the case of the Americans in Afghanistan and Iraq, you will never ever succeed. This is the foundation upon which everything else is built.

Yes, soon (((American))) empire will be destroyed, because it must be destroyed. Some "misguided" Tochka hitting those bases by "accident"

GREAT IS ARTEMIS OF THE EPHESIANS.

Just read up on denazification and the Oder-Neisse, American meddling has always been cancer on Germany. The land of poets and thinkers gets ZOG'ed into the land of kanak rap and furry porn.

Oh boy, how amazing it will be to completely lose all sovereignty and become a Russian client state. It will be so fun having all your country's decisions made by people in Moscow. National freedom is bad; at least our overlord is muh based /ourguy/ though!

Source claiming it will take "days."

Also, I don't think you understand the concept of "scale." If America wants to become independent of foreign oil, we'd have to produce more than double what we produced at the height of the fracking boom (fracking accounted for half of all oil production, which in turn accounted for 60% of all oil use).

O rly? Please show me how Iran could have defeated the Ottoman empire from 1700-190p, the British empire from 1900-1950, or the Soviet Union between 1950-1991.

Iran has been surrounded by powers greater than them for 300 years. Because of this, expansion would be suicide.

Yeah, I'm sure the Russians didn't provide any assistance whatsoever. That's what the Iranian state media says, after all.

You mean that embarrassingly fake mock up of a "stealth fighter" that couldn't possibly fly? Or the S-300s they bought from Russia? Or the ripoff predator drones they make?

Iran has virtually no semiconductor industry andtheir jet industry is barely capable of making ripoffs of the J85. They're not exactly titans of modern military production.

Yes, because Iran has never had the power to make it happen. You act like Iran is a good boy who wouln' do nuffin. In reality they keep to themselves to prevent the superpowers next door from crushing them. If they had the power, they'd expand, because that's what powerful countries do.

You act like America is some great evil doing things no other nation has done. In reality, America has done exactly what Russia or Iran would do if they were in America's place – expand.

Oh, I kneel before your towering intellect. You've read papers. Never mind the fact that you can't name any specific reason why I'm wrong beyond bleating something about border security. Never mind the fact that you won't point out any specifics about how "border security" would be achieved, how it would actually help (no, repeating the phrase "this is the foundation upon which everything s built" with no evidence backing it is not an explanation), or what America has done wrong. No, you've read papers, so you must be right.

Truly, I am awed by your genius.

Sounds like a job for the Houthis

Better than Tel Aviv where their made now
Go back to >>>/reddit/ >>>Holla Forums or whatever shithole you came from parroting (((MSM))) talking points, you might have been believable if you claimed North Korea gave them technology but muh Russia just exposes you as a shill
your shilling wont work here, kike

Your entire argument is based on the premise that "Russia and Iran are just as bad as the US because they would also expand", which is easily proven false because only the US supports Israel while Iran actively works against them, destroying Israel is more important than any other possible goal

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

Already did.

Not by relying on the super competent and incredibly loyal, local kebab authorities as the Americans have foolishly done in both Iraq and Afghanistan, dumbass.

You're asking me how border security would help in a counter-insurgency? Seriously?

That's like a libtard asking how banning rapefugees from known terrorist hotsports entering Europe prevents terrorism.

Nobody, except for your unqualified self, disagrees that border security is the foundation of all counter-insurgency. Counter-insurgency without border security is like trying to fill up noodle sieve with water.

Already did, although there's even plenty more to say. America did an absolutely abysmal job in both Iraq and Afghanistan. At this point, third world countries like Sri Lanka are doing a much better job at counter-insurgency than the US. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

I'm pretty much paraphrasing what said scholars have written. And they are certainly right. Not their fault American generals and politicians are too dumb to learn from the past and apply what they have written. That is assuming American generals and politicians were honest about their counter-insurgency efforts, which I don't necessarily believe.

The spacing and formatting makes you look like you're from reddit.

(((wikipedia))) is not a source.

Death to Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile you have listed no sources at all for any of your bullshit
pic related is their mission statement from 2014 in which they call for uprising against the Iraqi government during the height of ISIS expansion, not to mention they are part of the SCJL which is an exclusively Sunni organization
aymennjawad.org/2014/10/naqshbandi-army-islamic-new-year-statement
translation included

What is 1973?

In contrast to millions of Arabs and Negros, as the USA does? The “refugee welcome” campaign is made in USA.

Instead of forcing me to learn English? What more ,using metric instead of imperial?

Instead of replacing it with cancerogenous US poz?
Actually the Russians did occupy my country and they didn't replace the culture with Russian, what now? The Russians are gone the Americans are still here.

Actually Zoroastrianism did not teach the Abrahamic concept that all Gods but Ahura Mazda was evil. Look up the edicts of King Cyrus and see how wrong you are. All people of every faith was permitted to pray at Persia's shrines and freely discuss they're beliefs too.

Russians and Iranians are faggots and no one is joining them in anything. The point of nationalism isn't trading the US for Russia.

So which part of the butthurt belt are you from?

the US went in to afghanistan because the Taliban had cut opium production to almost zero. The US went in, opium production SKYROCKETED, and they have US soldiers literally guarding poppy fields. It was all about heroin and oil. Also lithium and gold.

already learning russian and chinese, the future official international languages

How can we have troops in a hostile country we aren't at war with? This shit is sick.

And what exactly is Zogistan doing with TEN military bases in a foreign country, that I'm pretty sure doesn't want them there?

You are a lost cause.
Do humanity a favor and kill yourself.

Why would we do something like that when the last thing (((Christianity))) did for Byzantium was rape, loot and destroy it leaving it's beaten body to the muslim hordes who then proceeded to rape, loot and destroy it out of existence?
Read a history book, you stupid nigger larpers.

This is literally the best that shills can do.

Reported.

Thanks, feels good winning an argument and seeing pathetic larpers like you defeated, running away with your tail between your legs, not even attempting to prove me wrong.

Reported.

You're pathetic, just remember, no matter how much you foreigners might larp and live in your fantasies like this one, the ones who came after the ones fortunate to escape still haven't forgotten what you "christians" did to us, and we certainly wont forget.

Reminder that every single one of intl’s “arguments” is defeated using only these links.

General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

Was it really the same religion during the days of Cyrus as it was 2000years ago though? I argue that the regulations of the state were what kept things as you say them, not the religion, much as can be said about modern Christianity.