TRUMP ENDS CIA PROGRAM ARMING ISIS

archive.is/IChhg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LEgOl
twitter.com/JBurtonXP/status/887793249661923328
twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/887772272680988674
archive.is/nxZF0
archive.is/UFCmb
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-is-often-more-hawkish-than-the-washington-elites/502145/
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/20/trump-foreign-policy-syria-middle-east-iran-215285
politico.com/agenda/story/2017/04/trumps-dangerous-expansion-of-executive-war-powers-000387
nytimes.com/2017/06/22/world/middleeast/united-states-syria-military-pentagon.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/like-middle-east-wars-youre-gonna-love-president-trump-214985
militarytimes.com/articles/with-trump-approval-pentagon-expands-warfighting-authority
politico.com/story/2017/03/pentagon-syria-mission-creep-trump-236156
nytimes.com/2017/03/29/world/middleeast/us-war-footprint-grows-in-middle-east.html
theintercept.com/2017/03/26/trumps-war-on-terror-has-quickly-become-as-barbaric-and-savage-as-he-promised/
gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
aina.org/news/20160112034707.htm
aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf
archive.is/uyril
seekingalpha.com/filing/3422972
en.kremlin.ru/events/president>/news/18382
350.org/oil-russia-and-trump/
archive.fo/nXOmz
archive.fo/dYo7C
uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-fox-news-george-w-bush-9-11-iraq-2016-2?r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/MicroBlackMagic/status/887857819961106432
archive.is/yjzQs
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10
presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9uRtDJkl0
cnn.com/2012/05/31/opinion/ghitis-syria-killing-children/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/12/syrian-forces-killing-children-un
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/07/272775.htm
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-israeli-origins-of-donald-trumps.html
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It just officially ends. Doesn't mean it will stop

Anyone still doing this will be prosecuted.

Hopefully trump will put in alphabet heads who arnt traitors. Bullets need to fly otherwise

Very nice. This thread will probably be slid like a motherfucker

Congratulations, Shekelstein, you got the first post

CIANIGGERS BTFO!!!

Blow your fucking brains out. Your shilling doesn't work here.

Reported.

Sure they will. Uh huh. We totally believe you.

We still have to do something about Bill Gates and his herd of nigger cattle.

CIAniggers are going to stop being CIAniggers because they got told to? You can't honestly be this foolish user.

He used to be so happy.

Maybe the CIAniggers really did mindfuck him.

USA + Russia = Iran secure = Israel under huge amounts of pressure, this is the opposite of everything that they have been working for for decades upon decades.
Expect a lot of butthurt.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Also interesting is that Israel seems to be moving towards at least openly backing the V4 and shitting on the EU.

Israel is setting up NGO camps on the border to continue to funnel resources.

They know they ruined Western Europe and are trying to get out of it.

Its about time some decent shit happened.

you do know just disagreeing with you, and being happy its at least officially ended and a step in the right direction is not even remotely close to shilling/trolling/faggotry shitposting.
It almost sound like ya are actively trying to suppress what you subjectively view as "wrongthink". In this case, any acknowledgement that the government - and by extension Trump - can ever do anything good, be it on purpose or by accident is viewed by you to be preposterous.

Reported for butthurt

Convienantly forget to read the second part of my post right.

Fucking 70 iq niggers

The CIA will stop directly providing weapons to rebels but the Saudis and gulf Arabs will keep providing them arms, sold by the US
Still though its a good step

OY VEY

Holy shit, they're trying to tie the defunding of terrorists to Russia?
What's next? "TRUMP ADMINISTRATION FEEDS STARVING CHILDREN, A MOVE SOUGHT BY PUTIN"

Sure thing.

Isn't this an admission that Obama was arming ISIS? Aren't the "moderate rebels" in Syria, ISIS? The jews have tried playing that off as a conspiracy theory for so long. Is this not proof??

Wasnt there a thread a while ago how the US sealed another arms deal with the arabs? I'l be some of those dont make it to arab arms depos and get "lost"

Is that an owl clock?

If you actually look at the arms deals, you'll see that the arabs were ripped off.

It's an open secret, user. It's that nobody will believe it.
Remember what Yuri Bezmenov said, even if you show a subverted person authentic, verifiable information they will still continue to believe whatever they want to believe.

Hes a globalist kike

dubs check, kek is pleased. Don't be discouraged by shills and concern trolls.

Honestly shareblue or whoever you are posting on behalf of should be refunded the $0.10 per post you are getting.

Source that they were sold for a higher price than the US does for other states
Also all US arms deals are a ripoff and if they were sold for a higher price makes me think there may be additional arms that aren't being listed for clandestine purposes

>(((revolutionaries))) fighting for freedom
Because killing Christians and beating women to death is freedom :^)

>>>/kc/

Funny you should say that. I think Netanyajew is getting worried that Pissrael will be culturally enriched at some point down I wonder if Open Borders for Israel has something to do with that :^) the line if EU-style globalism continues to run amok. Kikes and their golems. They'll never fucking learn.

SCORE ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS!

He then backed off the the Iran deal so it's going to be an interesting power play.

He's mad that they're not more pro-Israel?

So are you saying that Bibi thinks that he has to stop multicultural globalism or else Israel will get enriched in the future?

It does make sense, if I remember right Jews aren't immune to their own subversion. Tel Aviv is one of the gay capitals of the world if I remember right.

*backed off shutting down

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD
GET FUCKED KIKES

Blackpill denied

We've had proof for a long time. Normalfags don't know where Syria is or what factions are at play, so it doesn't matter. When Trump did his Tomahawk meme strike people where I work had no clue what was going on or who he attacked.

So far we have:
-defunding of ISIS
-cease fire in southern Syria
-Iran deal ratified

Could be a restructuring of the conflict in the mid east *or nothing will change as usual*.

Oh shit, nigger

The ceasefires are not a good thing or useful though for Russia or Syria

Look at the comments on WaPo, all that salt and anonymous spooks screeching at Trump.
THOSE REBELS IZ GOOD BOYZ DEY DINDU NUTTIN WONG

WaPo is CIAnigger central.

Might as well be their official newspaper.

im not going to trust trump until he nukes israel and its DUMBS off of the face of the earth.

posters like him are why this site fucking blows compared to a couple of years ago

hell, even before the hack this place was still at least good.

now we have Lennie IQ posts like this.

What the hell is with the lemon, and why is he a shill for posting it?

Polite sage.

Here's a question:
When did we start trusting the media again?

>President Trump has decided to end the CIA’s covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials.
Which officials?

>Officials
Which ones?

>Officials
Which ones?

>Spokesmen for the National Security Council and the CIA declined to comment.

>The move to end the secret program to arm the anti-Assad rebels was not a condition of the cease-fire negotiations, which were already well underway, said U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the secret program.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

>Some current and former officials
Who?

>“This is a momentous decision,” said a current official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a covert program. “Putin won in Syria.”
WHICH OFFICIAL?

The decision will not affect a separate Pentagon-led effort to work with U.S.-backed Syrian rebels fighting the Islamic State.
So this is total Fake News.

Jews.

said Ilan Goldenberg

>U.S. intelligence officials
WHICH ONES?

>Senior U.S. officials said
WHICH ONES?

Goldenberg said.

LET'S HEAR IT BOYS!

CAN'T MOSSAD, WON'T MOSSAD!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!"

How the fuck are you able to post while being this foolish and gullible? I bet that you think that MK Ultra also stopped when they said so and believe the official story of 9/11, huh? This is all the (You)s that you morons will be getting from me.

>U.S. officials said
WHICH ONES?

>“People began thinking about ending the program, but it was not something you’d do for free,” said a former White House official.
WHO?

A Jew.
A fucking media Jew.

So suddenly we're believing media Jews when they say shit we like?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Let's be honest, you'll just make another excuse to whine about him.

I fucking love how there are guys calling everyone who disagrees with them a russian shill and names like "ivan" and "vlad"

the tables are turning, they are becoming the paranoid schizos shrieking about conspiracies and paid shills

1488D chess is never going to happen

trumps is patsy for the elders of zion, total shabbos goy. enriches judea 666 million shekels per hour that goes by.

this article is designed calm you goys down and think trump is taking care of all of it and you dont have to worry anymore. youve won.

this is exactly why you are all faggots.
unquestioning cucktards.

trump worship is when pol got shitted on.
this place is just about r/thedonald now.

They always were because JEWS ALWAYS PROJECT, every single time.

That's nothing. How about the
COMPLETE FUCKING SILENCE
as goes AIPAC.

Nobody fucking says a word about Israel, except IIRC Roger Stone said as much during the Colbert interview, but they cut it from the final broadcast. Can't have the goyim thinking about that!

…..

You're right though, or rather, you're right that I'm right, which I am. There is absolutely ZERO valid evidence to support the claim that Trump is doing this, and even if he were, this bit:

were it true - and if its not true, one has to of course question if any of this is true - makes the rest completely irrelevant.

I'm amazed nobody thought to examine this article with any depth as to realize as much.

Nice rare Terry. Saved.

These people are beyond insane. They actually believe in a pee-tape from Russia and that he is a Russian puppet. The most eye-opening thing are the people complaining that this will somehow harm israel.

Nice dubs for an ultra rare HD Terry, fam.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Israel will still be mobilizing and arming ISIS in southern Syria.

Id love to effort post right now but I cant

Although I see you think like me and the few good friends I have. Your power levels are VERY worthy for a few books here I can quickly recommend:

(use a translator to read it if you dont know german)

(youve probably already read this, if not, read ALL OF IT)

by Alexsandr Solzhenitsyn
(ctrl f /pdfs/ for the full english translation)

Also go look up on the mysterious lost book called
and
(you can still buy this one but its very elusive and there are no scans yet)

cap this post and save it for later.

My gift to you, one of the few who still have hope to see through all the deceptions.

DONT FORGET TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS

Fuck you I want lemonade now.

I won't beleive Trump has the cnniggers under control until he says he is ending the whole agency and says anyone who continues to work in capacity for them is commiting treason by working against the United States(TM) interests. Otherwise nice bait you got there kike.

let the vpn swamping shilling commence

Those are mostly the Kurds.

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

Witnessed

Good ruck Assad.

Do they actually glow in the dark?

I see a lot of dumb shit get posted on imageboards on a daily basis, but goddamn this one wins the prize.

Thanks for the input, skeptic-user. I didn't notice the "decision will not affect seperate Pentagon" program part.

R8 my OC

10/10

Looks like a normal everyday crash to me.

King Nigger openly stated that they are training them.

Meanwhile: Israel Rejects Cease-fire Deal Between U.S. And Russia In South Syria

archive.is/LEgOl

The attack upped his support among still-blue pulled, but Trump voting normies. Felt like Bush era world police to them again. Good move in that regard, even if it did make the more analytical people here rightfully wary.

Hopefully he is secretly posiong them.

Woh woh wtf. I never knew he literally said this. Did he try to correct himself?

ASSAD HAS WISDOM OF FALCON!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Of course the tor nigger can't even keep their sjw lexicon to themselves.

(checked)
Misspelled plane, but other than that 10/10

(checked)
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

More like a restructuring of the Middle East itself. Put together the pieces from a few areas, Trump speeches, and infographs that get circulated on the chans and you get a picture of what Trump wants for the future:

1. Oil money going into the hands of white christian countries and their allies (imagine if the USA was pulling in Saudi levels of oil money and dependency, we can do this, we have the resources - we now know this).
2. A stable and economically diversified middle east (helped greatly by no longer giving them the burden of being oil exporters)
3. A Western Europe that follows the lead of East Europe, meaning the cessation of refugee outflow from M.E.
4. A reformation of Judaism - there is a current civil war in Judaism and Trump wants the better side to win - no comment on how this will play out or if there even is a better side.

He did it. He fucking did it, jesus christ I think I'm actually going to cry.

twitter.com/JBurtonXP/status/887793249661923328

What a fantastic day.

I knew Trump wouldn't let me down.

FUCKING
FINALLY

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Goddamn, I love this man. Shills gonna be assblasted for at least a week.

fuggg
I'll correct that

And expelling all the resident shitskins.
Lel no. The kikes can't be reformed.

For jew maybe.

HOLEE FUGG

Time to die, shill.

wew

The tweet just leads to the same article about the CIA ending arms to rebels
twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/887772272680988674
His argument is that not arming the rebels = surrender

I agree but it's something that he's trying though I don't know how it will turn out.

I must be out of the loop. Who is this fucking nigger, I'm assuming a CIAnigger

He actually is a literal CIAnigger

Literally a nigger that works for various intelligence departments and is a media kike

This. Expect CIAniggers and their shills to oust themselves now.

Sublime

What is a CIANigger to do? Can they survive on DC nigglets alone?

I just saw this on Twatter, shitlibs are going full MUH RUSSIA.
Out of curiosity, why should Russia have sanctions on it? Do liberals even know why they were put in place to begin with? It was mostly because of Russia annexing Crimea. That shit is old USSR conflicts bubbling up, ex-USSR nations bitch with each other constantly.

Why has Holla Forums fallen to such a state where "we" just accept tweets as even a shred of truth?

Like this user said, that tweet links to the article in the OP, so it's basically nothing.

Wew, I'm glad I'm not you right now.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

archive.is/nxZF0

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Whoops, meant for

Not even a tweet but a screenshot of one that nobody bothered to check the link about
To be fair though, Tweets can sometimes be a useful source such as with the Syrian civil war where they are often the first source of accurate information but even then they should be verified

Its not nothing and certainly is worthy of being posted but it looks like none of the first replies bothered to check the link or context, 87a92d should also have given a direct link to the tweet, not some other fag who posted a screenshot

Maybe I'm just stupid, but I do not see how this CIAnigger linking the article carries that much weight. Just because he said we "surrendered" the war doesn't mean it's going to end over night.

Hes pretty influential on several (((MSM))) networks who regularly give him airtime, especially NBC and is often quoted by media "officials" as a source of information

Don't worry, we know we have to finish you kikes off for it to stick.

My my user, you're trying so hard

Meanwhile the average plebs are sick to fucking death of MUH RUSSIA. The more they bang the Putin drum the more they alienate themselves from the public, yet they aren't stopping. They're only banging harder. We're witnessing a slow simmer leading up to an actual holocaust and my dick couldn't be harder

Your affirmative action colleague is giving those on the outside a peak at the blackpilling going on inside, and that's what you didn't like about it. Isn't that right, Mr. CIANigger?

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Whores? Rinoa maybe, but Selphie? Neck yerself m8

They're gonna be pushing for war now lads. Trump's cut off every single possible boogeyman Israel could give us, and now they're going to be pushing for some serious shit.

Wollt ihr den totalen krieg"

Daily reminder TOR has rabbis contributing.

Checked

Good luck Assad>>10273555

Wow, none of the shills in this thread used the image of Trump touching that stupid kike wall. Color me surprised.

Nice. Praise Kek. Heil Hitler.

TRUMP IS THE SAVIOR OF THE ALAH'WHITE RACE

It carries weight because it plays into the Russia Narrative, true or not. Look at how they're spinning it already. "Surrendered." Trump may not be doing any of the things tweeted about. This may just be them poisoning the well to prevent it. The whole point of the Russia Narrative is to pervert the context of Trump's actions from nationalistic to treasonous, and to prevent things like cooperation with Russia, destruction of jewish power structures like the UN and NATO, and opposition to the Yinon Plan. This is a movement by the jews that oppose him, whether it's reactive or proactive. Trump was content to slowwalk the kikes on Syria while Assad and Russia mopped up, so I'm surprised he'd switch to being this overtly opposed. It's not proof of Trump doing anything, but it is proof that they feel the need to publicly maneuver against it, perhaps a desperate attempt to force further Syria action after his last shitpost spree slid the last "chemical weapons attack" out of the news.

We should be taking it at face value and clearing a path for him to do this, since it's something we want anyway, by informing people about the Yinon Plan, how Assad is in the right in all of this, and the subversive purpose of the media's Russia Narrative to poison the well against foreign policy changes, so he's forced into continuing to enforce the geopolitics of the kike-bought politicians before him while under constant threat of a media-manufactured context of treason.

Finally some good news. No more exploding convoys I guess.

The "moderate" rebels we armed (and apparently have still been arming) are the Free Syrian Army. I don't understand why so many of you are so keen to imagine that it was actually ISIS when the FSA are bigger assholes who have caused far worse death and suffering.

What did ISIS do in the war? Take over villages, subjugate populations, kill people they viewed as heretics, be highwaymen, steal oil, behead soldiers. These are terrible people, but at least they aren't the fucking FSA.

What did the FSA do? Wage impossible guerrilla war in densely populated cities, launching mortar attacks on civilian targets. Trap civilians in leafleted areas to use as human shields and to use their deaths as propaganda. And remember the 10 year old kid whose head they cut off? What do you suppose he was, some sort of heretic perhaps?

Nope. They cut his head off because they were angry at some other group of rebels. Not sure we ever found out who. Some of them claimed he was from a pro-Assad militia, but they also said he was captured from a refugee camp. Who the hell knows? It doesn't matter. These fuckers are responsible for hundreds of times as many dead and disfigured Syrians as ISIS.

All you accomplish by suggesting the US has been secretly funding ISIS is to credit the Obama administration with making the shrewdest and possibly wisest move despite humiliating consequences. No, we backed ISIS indirectly and through gross incompetence and lack of foresight. Not because we ever had the sense to support the least dangerous and arguably least murderous faction in the conflict.

Did all the jews on the planet die when I was gone?

Sounds like its time for a chemical weapon attack on civilians

If only m8.

Keep an eye on McCain's international travel destinations.

REFUGEE CRISIS SOON TO BE OVER. WE CAN DEPORT ALL THE AFRICANS AND ARABS BACK TO THEIR LANDS. HEZBOLLAH IN LIBYA WHEN?

This what happens when al-nusra al-qaeda Rebrands to HTS to get American Funding Then qatar steps in and Funds them more so they rebrand back the al-qaeda because isis is failing and they can recruit isis defectives into there ranks to fill the jihadi vaccum that is in iraq and syria.

That would be part of it, but I'm willing to bet the other part of that is the opposition to Israel's continued encroachment on Palestinian land. They keep pushing in and building settlements, despite all the opposition it gets them, and I think they sense that it's pissing people off but they can't help themselves, so they think everyone else is wrong for criticizing them.

If they keep pushing and trying, they will eventually piss people off enough that Israel will be forced to change their ways, or people won't have any choice but to either fully capitulate and either push out propaganda to hide the truth or piss off EVERYBODY below them or take action or sanctions against Israel which will just escalate the situation further.

They never fucking bother to plan ahead. Their plans are going to destroy them; their economy is going down the shitter, Tel Aviv will destroy itself with multiculturalism Open Borders for Israel, Jews that oppose Israeli occupation of Palestinian land, the fuck-huge number of Jews living abroad that support multiculturalism and gay right, etc., and they'll just piss everyone off so much that eventually people will just stop.

They never fucking learn.

Isn't he still in the hospital?

Let's be honest here. Do you really think that Trump "officially" ending the rebel and ISIS arming means it's going to stop? The CIA has a history of doing shit when it wasn't supposed to, and this case here is no different. The CIA won't stop doing all of this covert bullshit meddling in international affairs where they don't belong until that organization is completely wiped down. I'm not trying to blackpill, but it's ridiculous to think that the CIA is going to stop being a nigger because Trump said so.

Yesssssssssss

"FSA"
Northern Division

Trump is a fugging genius. He waited until the travel ban would come into effect before he took away funding for the rebel forces that will try to get into Europe and America.

On the flip side I'm sure Trudeau is rolling out the welcome mat at this very moment. sorry leafs

All CIA members that are in idlib has to leave because HTS is Al-Qaeda Now the hole idlib pocket is the wild west now it looks like Al-Qaeda is trying to start a caliphate with isis defectives.

coincidence, that's all that is. :^)

Stupidest post ever.

Trump is a puppet of Saudi Arabia and the Sunni Gulf monarchies.

Incredibly naive. What the fuck happened to Holla Forums?

This is not a suggestion. That is obama stating usa supplies isil/isis.
Explain your reasoning. I don't think arming kike rebels is a great plan because they would subvert their whole culture into a dependency upon other nations instead of self suffieicency. They also would have cruel leaders put in place and treated like whites in america, genocided and war waged against, total annihilation.

This thread disgusts me more than anything Ive seen in quite awhile. You people are peons, getting played like a fiddle by the Jews who would seek to rule you.
We used to laugh at this shit, now you take it as gospel because some faggots posted BASED memes and few of those left have the intellect to process the lies you're willfully imbibing.

Russia is a larger Jewish power structure than the UN and NATO combined.

Like with Fast and Furious, the CIA depends on the support of Army Special Forces for both arming and training foreign shitskins. It's been this way since Vietnam. Without official support the military won't sanction actions to aid the CIA and thus their operations are crippled. Even with orders to support the CIA, Green Berets still sabotaged their efforts and were murdered for it: archive.is/UFCmb

I see friendly fire "accidents" in many a CIANigger's future.

I used to be apprehensive about Terry memes because I feared it would get mean hearted, but I'm liking this a lot.

He doesn't exactly have a good record of staying where people tell him to stay.

ayy lmao

U mad, wyte boi?

Actually i'm quite suitably entertained.
No arab spring in those countries hm? Yet those are the countries supporting jihadists fighting against Shias, Yezidi, Alawites, and Kurds.
What do you think is going to happen when the situation in Syria stabilizes? Where are all your precious jihadis going to go?
Home.

You're retarded homie.

This. The U.S. Army Special Forces actually do all of the CIA's dirty wet work.

The military is not your friend.

Take your meds, Jamal.

Gook is that you? I've missed you ever since the press briefings slowed down to a halt.

Which is exactly the reason that Trump loves them so much. Trump is allied with the Sunni Arab scum nations against Iran.

Why wouldn't the Russians have their own paid shills to infiltrate and start up certain political groups? I mean look at what we did in the Ukraine and how we have ICBMs right at their back door, in point the idea that the Russians wouldn't try to influence our political system in retaliation for what we have been doing to them is pretty ludicrous tbh.

Got meds?

Shareniggers are always boring after they get btfo.

Goyim..

Niggers don't take meds, they just smoke dudeweedlmao and drink malt liquor.

Mossad used Saudis to do 9/11. Saudi royalty are crypto-kikes. Quit being so insufferably new.

Criminally unchecked dubs.

I would not be too surprised, with the methods Bill Gates employed to get where he is. Turning Traf-o-Data into Microsoft, and stealing CP/M. A company whose primary client was DoT turning out to be a CIA op to control the next generation of tech? Not unlikely.

Nigger don't even try and get away with VPN swapping on my watch.

Actually Trump is a clever bastard that is putting America's interest ahead of all others.
He's given Assad, Nasrallah, Soleimani, Khameini, Putin, and Shoygu the green light to destroy the Sunni incursion in Iraq and Syria which will stabilize the region. In addition Trump will make a deal for the Kurds which will piss of the Turks to the maximum and ruin their ability to be a part of the EU and NATO.
At the same time he is selling weaponry to the Saudis in exchange for resources. The 100 billion in weapons he sold covers almost 1/6th of the entire 2018 US Military budget.
Good luck to the Sunnis who are going to use our old weapons to fight people who say "Death to America".
Meanwhile the Arab states can't understand why fighting each other helps Israel. GG.

Trump at best is a civnat who believes in the free market system of economics, the people here who actually believe he's playing 1488d chess are really silly, the 'Trump is a secret nazi waiting to gas the kikes' meme is fear porn the left pushes on their base to keep them in line and you tards are falling for it!

Now do I believe Trump will throw us a few bones during his presidency? Yes, he's going to push for policies that of course benefit big business but we will benefit as well with having smaller government, lower taxes, etc. The next 8 years under Trump will be interesting for sure, if anything he's not really that ideological and that's why he said a few months ago he would not dictate policy to his generals and allow the military to have free reign, he's unpredictable and that's what makes him interesting tbh.

Trump RNC shilling, the post.

They'll still get paid by the Saudis
I would actually like to see a full ban across the middle east which includes Israel and Saudi Arabia, the current ban is a start but is mostly a political stunt and only applies to bad goy countries, although Libya, Sudan and Somalia
The Kurds are the troublesome part
continued US support for Kurds means US bases in Syria for as long as there is an excuse to support Israel against Iran
Ideally the US would drop support for Kurds but that isn't likely

Funny how history repeats itself, the establishment Republicans hated Reagan too and the left said Reagan was literally Hitler back then too, not much has changed.

Nah, the roaches will keep them in check.

you mean a syrian childrens hospital?

Meanwhile, Trump has massively expanded the U.S. wars in the Middle East, but jim/pol/ Trump cultists are completely unaware of that (probably because jim/pol/ is owned by a literal CIA contractor).

Donald Trump's Long Pro-War Record
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-is-often-more-hawkish-than-the-washington-elites/502145/

Trump Is on a Collision Course With Iran
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/20/trump-foreign-policy-syria-middle-east-iran-215285

Trump's Dangerous Expansion of Executive War Powers
politico.com/agenda/story/2017/04/trumps-dangerous-expansion-of-executive-war-powers-000387

Critics Say U.S. Is 'Sleepwalking' Into Wider Role in Syria
nytimes.com/2017/06/22/world/middleeast/united-states-syria-military-pentagon.html

Like Middle East Wars? You're Gonna Love President Trump
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/like-middle-east-wars-youre-gonna-love-president-trump-214985

With Trump Approval, Pentagon expands Warfighting Authority
militarytimes.com/articles/with-trump-approval-pentagon-expands-warfighting-authority

Trump's Mideast Surge has Pentagon Debating 'Mission Creep'
politico.com/story/2017/03/pentagon-syria-mission-creep-trump-236156

U.S. War Footprint Grows in Middle East, With No Endgame In Sight
nytimes.com/2017/03/29/world/middleeast/us-war-footprint-grows-in-middle-east.html

Trump's War on Terror Has Quickly Become as Barbaric and Savage as He Promised
theintercept.com/2017/03/26/trumps-war-on-terror-has-quickly-become-as-barbaric-and-savage-as-he-promised/

Kurdish state is leverage against Turkey. It's also going to make Israel look bad. JIDF won't be able to say "Israel is the only democracy in the middle east". "Israel is America's greatest ally in the Middle East"
It's all just so excellent.

checked

And just like Reagan, Trump is a Kike coontrolled warmongering neo-con shitfuck.

The two of those I have read are required reading user nothing to do with sjw even if he's a little black pilled

Doubtful, especially when Israel is already openly supporting it
I doubt the Kurds will have a functional government, also they will likely claim that full democratic elections cant be held until all Kurdish territory is liberated which means never

SHADILAY

Bu…but I was told that Trump is secretly going to gas his grandchildren!

Wishful thinking. The Kurds have been ready to create a political system for decades.
Shills are just upset that the Greater Israel project isn't completely fracturing the Arab world anymore. Its now mostly 3 or 4 factions, which is not ideal for the zionists.
You have Shia Iraq aligned with Iran, Iranian Kurds, and Lebanese shiites aligned with Iran.

GG ISRAEL YOU GAVE IRAN ALL THE CARDS

Take a look at that snout!

Barzani and the Syrian Kurds have different ambitions and the Syrian Kurds are openly trying to achieve independence unlike Barzani which is the only one with any kind of political system
Nope
Iranian Kurds are definitely not an ally of either the Iranian government or Shiite Iraqis
in fact the terrorist attacks in Iran were all committed by Sunni Kurds and nearly all Kurds are Sunni, including Iranian Kurds
In fact the IRGC just threatened to crack down on kurds and place a curfew on which hours they can be out

overall you sound like a Kurdish fanboy

The nose knows!

Not Jewish!

He's just waiting for the right time.

wat?

"MUH SYRIA MUH AIRFIELD" SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO ONCE AGAIN

You miss the point. The war was supposed to become larger along ethnic lines. At the moment the Kurds are a group, the Shiites are a group, and the Sunnis are split between Saudi and Turkish influence. This is not enough to achieve Greater Israel, which is the entire point of the exercise.

Sunni vs everyone isn't enough to accomplish anything of value. That split has existed for 1400 years now.

As for the Kurds, the Syrians and Iraqi kurdish PYD is going to become one organization if they are smart enough. With the backing of the west, they will get many gibs while Assad's Syria is support by Russia. This is how the conflict will be de-escalated once all the jihadist groups are crushed.

The Kurds are scum, which is why the Trump Administration is arming and supplying them.

p-pls goy don't look at his actions and judge him accordingly. look he touched a wall!

Back to Breitbart.

Hi Moshe.

lot of naive fucks not questioning why this wasn't done in Feb or if it means anything

Didn't you get the memo, Moishe? You've been blown the fuck out.

See Isreal has started to drink it's own piss and is pushing for open borders which is literally anuddah shoah. So the kikes are scrambling to align with anti-immigration in order to justify their having closed borders. This narrative that the EU should be seen as a good thing because kikes are setting themselves up to feed off the eastern bloc again is the most retarded shit I've seen in the last month.

that's shooped right? nobody has teeth like that right?

Lets look at this objectively.
Isnt the state of isis and co pretty bad? I recall reading news that most of their supplies being bought with oil money and rest is airdropped to "moderate" rebels.
This means that the supplies bought via oil money would stop flowing but not necesarily the ones being dropped to "moderates".
Even so missing out on such a crucial supply source should have visible effects if not fatal ones, I can't imagine them holding out with even less support considering they've been losing even before.

I'd say we will know in the coming months if what is being said is true and they wont undermine it by doing it in secret or increasing the supply chain through the "moderates" by cauging if the situation changes.
If nothing changes in the coming months we can assume this is basicly a PR stunt.

US bases in Kurdish areas and allowing the Kurds to try and establish Independence and balkanizing Syria is definitely helping achieve Greater Israel
I doubt it, Barzani is a Turkish puppet and wont allow it
Wrong, the Kurds are just another Sunni Jihadist group
The conflict will eventually end with the Kurds being exterminated in a gas cloud

Yes but not much.

Hi, Shlomo.

Nice yarmulke.

Greater Syria Soon.

Could Assad be the legendary Super Syrian?

Haha you think that Barzani is going to ally with the Turks when the Turkish FSA is bombing Kurds?
If kurds are sunni jihadists why are they allowing women to fight? Why are their women uncovered? Why are they accepting foreigners into their ranks that are not sunni jihadists? Try harder.

Depends on if Iran, Iraq, and Syria give the Kurds land as an act of contrition. Since Russia and US do not want to spend anymore time, money, or lives in the desert, they will support whatever is the easiest way to get out.
Giving the Kurds a state as i said before is the best way to get people to put down their guns. The only people buttmad here are the sunni jihadists who started this shit on behalf of Israel.

Hahahah how do you come up with this stuff?
Gassing Kurds = Western Intervention.

Nigger you can do better than
The buckshot method of calling a face jewish and hoping nobody has a functioning knowledge of kike phenotypes is low energy as fuck.
Every user has read link related

gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/how_to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

pic related

secular national socialism is the future of greater syria.

Still, kurds are brown commies who are only being propped up so that whatever land they seize can be bought up by kikes. At least that's my understanding of that situation.

I love the "President Obama annouced the Mosul Dam was retaken…" as if he was personally responsible for it. Also phrasing as if the US airstrikes saved thousands of Yazidis from islam.
Fucking press.

Trumpnigger status: TRIGGERED

Already is
This is the same Barzani that negotiated peace deals with Saddam after he gassed Kurds
ISIS also allows women to fight as suicide bombers, which is likely a much better use for female combatants
Shill confirmed
Only when its convenient for the West, there was no intervention over 1988

nah

Nice trips, fag.

Keep up the great meme's mate.

Niggers don't understand. This all goes back to the Balfour declaration, the Sykes-Picot agreement and the end of the Ottoman Empire.

Erdogan wants a new Ottoman Empire with him as a Sultan.

Jordan wants to establish the Hashemite Kingdom of Syria and Iraq as they wanted in 1920.

The Kurds want a state of their own

The Ba'athists were split between Iraq and Syria. Hafez Al-Assad led a coup and took over completely.

Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi Ba'athists were utterly destroyed and dethroned by the US in 2003, only to be replaced by Iran backed Shiites.

The fact of the matter is that Kurdistan is going to exist. It has all the backing of the International community and all the pro-woman diverse propaganda necessary.

Over 600 foreign volunteers from the west have joined them to fight because its a progressive meme.

The reason why this board is Pro-Assad is because the SSNP and the Ba'athists are pretty much the only relatively secular fashy goys in the area. They're also the whitest next to the indo-aryans in Lebanon and Iran.

If we can remove islam, then kebab will be able to rule itself perhaps, and we can deport all them from the west back to their homeland.

This was a legitimately impressive succint analysis.

Well done sir.

The sad thing about you kikes is you're not using bots to get 1st comment, you're sitting around in Tel Aviv repeatedly smacking F5 with your disgusting yid beaks.

lol, they're too irrelevant for anything they say to matter, Jordan is a joke with a GDP lower than Iraq now and no oil reserves
t. Kurds every single year since 1981

Its more convenient for the US to use the Kurds and their perpetual struggle for "independence" as is

I'm not too sure on that. Most sandniggers are still inbred sub-85 IQ shitskins. But regardless, if some stability can be brought to that region long enough to remove kebab I don't care much what the map looks like so long as Isreal at the very least stays the same best case it disappears.
As far as kurds are concerned I'd be more inclined to spit on them than trust them. But if they're useful then they're useful. Most likely though is that even if kurdistan becomes a thing they would end up losing land to neighbors very quickly.

Yet Saddam is gone, and Kurdish forces hold Iraqi territory without any substantial interference from Syrian or Iraqi forces due to Sunni insurgents.
Get back to me when the Kurds are for Islamic Courts instead of Democracy. You should've called them PKK communists if you wanted to turn opinion against them. Instead you compare them to Salafi jihadists.
Historyfag confirmed, you mean.
:^) Turks aren't allowed into Syria, Iraq, Iran, or Future Kurdistan, Osman.

That's one slick meme you've got there user.

I wear fedoras unironically, sir.

Anyway. This is relevant.

The more people understand that Israel is easily destroyed if you just let own Arab natiaonlism form and develop without arming Sunnis.

The afore mentioned indo Aryan class will take care of the rest. That's why the Bashars look like some European style Catholic monarchy.

A Christian/ shia consensus will keep Sunnis in checks. And Israel is not a healthy country.

Which had absolutely nothing to do with Kurdish intentions in 1988 when Barzabni was negotiating

here, the PDF mentions several examples of Salafist Kurds trying to enact Sharia law along with many examples of Kurd crimes against Assyrians
The Kurds have been cancerous irredentist/separatist scum in every country they have ever occupied, even when there was a president who was half Kurdish
Here's a number of links talking about Kurdish crimes against Assyrians in both Syria and Iraq including the SDF
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/25/christian-assyrian-clash-kurds-syria/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
aina.org/news/20160112034707.htm
aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm
aina.org/reports/ace201701.pdf
The last link is a PDF specifically about Kurdish crimes against Assyrians in northern Syria, including forced deportation, murder, assassination and bomb plots
from aina.org/news/20160427141009.htm

weak bait

Israel has been trying to find a way to colonize Crimea or Ukraine for years. Ukraine sex trafficking is their main source of sex trafficked slaves. Ukrainian women fetch a very high price and tend to disappear in Israel after being baited by amazing scholarship opportunities.

Extremely useful that the entire area has been engulfed in flames for decades, isn't it. Assisted Natural Selection at its finest. But yes this is the biggest problem for sure. All over the world, in fact.
Agreed. This is why I'm trying to explain that its BAD FOR ISRAEL if Kurdistan, Iran, Iraq, and Syria come to a peace agreement. Remember when they said they didn't want IS defeated because it was a buffer against Iran? Yeah. the JIDF is out in force trying to make all of this seem bad. If Syria survives, then all of the anger is going to be directed at the Western aligned gulf states.

Truth is the IDF can't take over arab lands, so they need proxies to fight for them. can't have proxies win for Israel if there is no fighting going on in the areas they want to control.

Thus we see Putin/Medvedev's strategy for the Middle East. Stabilization by any means necessary. Otherwise the jihad fucks will try to take over any nation that threatens jewish supremacy. Notice that ISIS never attacked Jordan, Saudi Arabia, or Israel. ISIS attacked Marawi, Phillipines after Duterte came into power and decided that everyone else could go fuck themselves.

Yeah and before that. Why do you think Barzani dealt with Saddam in the way that he did? Why do you think they deal with Turkey and the US? Survival before Statehood. Saddam wasn't an ally to any of his neighbors or political allies.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, is that a jew star next to Trump?!?! he's a jew?!?! WTF I hate him now guys.

You are correct.

Israel's Plan For A "Second Israel" In Ukraine
archive.is/uyril

Wow, cutting aid to ISIS sure got somebody mad

I'm aware of this. I was referring to the "anons" who are saying that the V4 coalition can't be trusted and implying the EU is good because pissreal is trying to cozy up to the slavs politically.

Remove Kurdistan and this is true

The US populace is too tired of foreign interventions to defend the Kurds if the SAA or Hezbollah attacks them after Syria stabilizes and there is never going to be a situation where Kurdistan acts like an equal partner or where the Syrian government is just going to up and forgive them for stealing territory and acting in the favor of a hostile foreign power

What

CIAnigger logic.

That picture shows Chemical Ali, not Saddam Hussein.
Let's say that you are correct, and that the Kurds are just another Sunni Jihadist group.
That makes Assad or whatever Ba'athist/SSNP leader is appointed post-war look better, and bolsters multi-party democracy within Kurdistan
Its the SDF as a coalition that has western support. There won't be a Sharia state in SDF territory, because it won't be accepted by the International community. If the Barzanis or whatever group try to take over by force they'll be dismantled, which is also beneficial.

Call it Democratic Syria, call it SDFland, call it whatever you want, something like it is going to exist in some form, because the power is not in the hands of the Kurds or the Syrians. Its in the hands of the Russians and Americans.

Bashar is going to win though.

More like the CIA is throwing in the towel now that Russia is heavily committed and there's no way that their durka durka jihad squads have a chance anymore. Trump "ending" the program is just the Trump administration capitalizing on the decision by the CIA. It's kind of like how pork producers advertise using antibiotic-free meat when the antibiotics don't work anymore. Real bold move there.

Not when the western media is constantly shilling how moral the Kurds are and how they dindu nuffin wrong
Sure, you mean the same "international community" looks the other way when the Saudis enact sharia law
Like they have never been hypocritical…
unlikely and the Russians still have to work within what Assad says as well and Assad does not always toe the Russian line nor is Iran going to accept an independent Kurdistan and Iran is arguably more significant in Syria than Russia

got any REAL sources there?

There's always a smaller underdog that the western media will cuck to. Assyrians, Yezidis, etc. will complain and get attention. Perhaps the Syrian government will directly deal with these communities against the wish of the SDF, which again would be bad for us how?
For now. Hajj is going to be interesting in the next 10 years.
You have the EU collapsing, Trump's America, Poland and Czech republic rising, and the western media getting BTFO of every corner. The overton window is shifting towards the safety of law and order now that the last 20 years of violence has been etched into everyone's minds.
I'm not saying so, I'm adamant that it is right underneath the surface of western policy. Why do you think Turks are attacking Efrin, and the SAA is rushing towards Deir Ez-zor? They know that when the conflict is stabilized, the west will back SDF above all others because of muh democracy, muh freedom, muh oppression, muh revolution, muh women, etc. which creates a problem for Turkey since they have enjoyed the PKK's activities for years now. No one wants a Kurdish state or a PYD style democracy, therefore the west is going to push hard for it.

Doubt it, the Kurds have been their pet over those groups for years and none have been mentioned
It already does so having a Kurdistan would be a unnecessary and counterproductive step, not to mention that western media would still keep shilling for the Kurds
and yet most people are still just as retarded as before and are still politically clueless, any media that replaces it will be just as corrupt as long as there is any global Jewish political influence left
I don't disagree that the west wants a Kurdish state and will push for it but i doubt they will succeed, especially if Iran, Hezbollah and most Shiite groups become opposition to the Kurds which is what hopefully happens
Any nation building attempt by the US in the last 30 years has been a complete abject failure so its not wise to assume it will suddenly work and its not like the US is good at dealing with insurgencies either which is also what hopefully happens against the Kurds

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

lol, shills are actually still trying. sad.

Green Berets are in open revolt against the CIA, actively sabotaging their efforts in Syria. Without them, Army Special Forces, they're unable to arm and train new shitskins to replace the ones being butchered. Mr. CIA Nigger would've gladly continued otherwise. The King Faisal Air Base incident being exposed, and the related court case in Jordan reaching a verdict the other day, didn't help matters. There's only so many fake intel briefings a CIAnigger can produce.

Jews are going to jew, but their monopoly over the news is growing more and more irrelevant, so i'm not worried.
Yeah. We shall get to see the proceedings when the post-war inquiries are set up. Like i said, its going to be an interesting time, but i would make a bet that an SDF supported country comes into existence separate from Iraq and Syrias governance. That is the "positive result" that the western media will want to spin, and a state that will be set up as the forward base for western interests. Its right next to Iran, Iraq, and Turkey.
I doubt that there will be much sectarian violence after the end of the Syrian Civil War because the strategy will switch over to "State vs Terrorists". Only this time, the Shiites will have state power and the insurgents will be Sunni.

I see a lot of dumb nigger comments in this thread. Let me give niggers some info. The Arctic is covered with the lowest level of ice in history. God Emperor bought him some artic real estate prolly…you niggers still remember how to read don't you?

Rex Tillerson, ex Chief Hot Dog of Exxon, is Trump's Secretary of energy. He has a long standing history of big business deals with Russia.

Now, you niggers get up off your ass and learn something useful, and don't make me tell you twice, nigger posters….

>seekingalpha.com/filing/3422972

>en.kremlin.ru/events/president>/news/18382

>350.org/oil-russia-and-trump/

Holy fucking shit the kikes are sweating

Any time is a great time ;)

For now. Like i said, up until Trump the media has had a de facto monopoly over news distribution. That is likely to go away in the near future.
can be defunded, making it rely on donations
Reputation in the garbage
Only has Tucker. Young people hate it.
LOL their anchor gets BTFO by tax releases.
CIA Front, expect lolworthy articles to come out with more exaggerated language
Newspaper in 2017. Dying.
Makes fake ISIS propaganda threatening russia where the "fighters" call themselves daesh.

Most people get their news from twitter. The new sites you are talking about are just re-iterations of the above mentioned networks. There's no way that the future of news isn't live streaming. Gen Z is going to watch chimpouts streamed live to them from some random guy who gets paid through donations.

What a time to be alive

CHECKED

Sounds pretty good to me, man.

It's pretty amusing how you're pushing the leftist meme 'Trump is the next Hitler!!'. Is Trump going to nuke Israel and gas his grandkids? Probably not, sure he's better than Hillary but if you think he's anything beyond a Civnat then you're deluding yourself there kiddo.

You just reminded me of a comment Henry Kissinger made about Israel no longer existing as a nation 15 years from now, perhaps that's the endgame to relocate their operations in the Ukraine?

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS OF THE WEEK

Shoulda waited for Hitler right?

So what's really happening here? Trump is clearly shabbos goy that works in Israel's interests.

No, apparently not this time user. This time he's saying no to Israel and I'm sure they are PISSED!

Why are people calling this a shill post? Remember when the CIA was told to stop MK Ultra? Did they? Yeah, thought so. Don't throw a fit over realistic expectations..

We all know the entire CIA apparatus must come to an end regardless as even the executive branch has very little real control over it.

I was going to say something about how your $0.10 pay should be refunded but I guess since ISIS isn't getting paid anymore your check might increase anyway

Hate to say it, but this is a good point. The Saudi's are even worse than the USA in arming these sand nogs. Trump has most likely cut some deal wherein the USA will cease arming ISIS, but now the Saudi's are all set up to fill in. Still, at least it's start, but far from over as well.

True pol/acks, the ones with real intelligence, can think independently, and don't have to follow a crowd, know that associating Nat. Soc. memes with Nazi Germay is not good voodoo. So its either stupid mother fuckers or lefties.

you tried

The difference is this CIAnigger endeavor requires the arming and, most importantly, training of shitskins, something they've never been able to accomplish without the aid of Army Special Forces. The weapons they receive from Saudi cryptokikes will go to untrained Abdul and his two sons, which will remained untrained.

Should of waited for Stalin, he actually killed more kikes than Hitler!!!! o_O

Get the fuck out.

Granted, the lack of training will severely damage their combat effectiveness over time, but they still have trained men right now, and by some curse on the world, they'll finally get over their ass-backwards culture and actually train their recruits properly.

I mention that Trump at best is a civnat and you start yapping about 'hurr durr kike shill!!1' Just wondering if you're from Europe btw…

Why the fuck are you all so retarded? I thought you all went Princeton and sheeeeeit

just wondering if your mad?

Are you? You post like you take it up the ass by sandniggers

Could be both? The only people I ever hear talk about Trump being the next Hitler are lefties because anyone to the right of them are literal nazis when in fact he's a Civnat who up til 2016 was very liberal on certain wedge issues, I wish that Trump was literally Hitler but I would be lying to myself if I was going to believe that, maybe my mind isn't as flexible as others to do the type of mental gymnastics required to believe such silly notions were true.

They've had multiple SF groups training them now for years, trying to pound almost half a decade's worth of bouncing from one spec ops school to the another into the brains of mudslimes stuck one millennium in the past. All this effort for lackluster results in the region and no caliphate achieved. The few shitskins that have managed to stay alive until now won't do a better job training their fellow semites.

but are you mad?

I find you to be quite amusing fam.

well at least I know its you now

Wew

You got me there kiddo! By the way, how is the 8th grade going for ya?

More likely than you think.

You're quite the silly goose.

you've already been reported tbh fam

It's going a lot better than getting banned 90 times in one thread. Say, do you have any more screenshots of the ban logs and you getting blown the fuck out by the mods?

Kek you TORpedos really are fucking garbage every time.

archive.fo/nXOmz
archive.fo/dYo7C

this. (((nation building)))/spec ops training for militants in the middle east is just the latest welfare program failure of a deluded group of aging crypto-mason zionist fuckwits who can't wrap their head around the fact that these people are, factually, NOT CAPABLE of learning what we are trying to teach them. Racism is inevitable, CIAniggers; embrace truth and be free of the failed policies of your psychotic tyrannical overlords.

really chisels my chestnuts

Wow, jeez. I have never heard of those. Maybe you could also recommend Mein Kampf? I heard the dude who wrote it was BASED.

uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-fox-news-george-w-bush-9-11-iraq-2016-2?r=US&IR=T

underrated.
You literally can't teach some species certain things. Eugenics notwithstanding.
hear, hear.

twitter.com/MicroBlackMagic/status/887857819961106432

Holy shit

But he's right. What's wrong with you people? Where did you even come from?

X99 Tri-coded Backgammon

No. Not like the goyim will do anything about it anyway.

Think some one posted about yuri. Show the goy hes wrong with facts and he will ignore it.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
AND PRAISE KEK!

Terry operates on a different level from the rest of us

Lmao shills on fucking death watch now
>uhhh… uhhh (clawing for reasoning) ISIS is nothing to do with ISISrael, goy!
lel
Hopefully he can reign in the CIAniggers and Mossadniggers and make good on this official stance.

This.
ISISrael is mega assblasted in last few months with the regional power shifts and collaboration happening. Iran can also resupply via land now the Syria-Iraq border is open in unprecedented moves. One of which was encircling the CIAnigger airbase last month as part of this, kek.

LMAO you niggers tried that shit in 2011-2013 on Liveleak and failed dismally. In fact it failed so badly you had to make fucking nationwide laws to stop us reposting ISIS videos everywhere to redpill normalfags.
What makes you think that BS will work here? Fucking low grade shills these days. Enjoy that ban.

Lmao yeah the open borders and jews love black cock definitely ruffled some feathers, we got some serious momentum if they're JIDFing the wiki pages, kek.

Don't forget the Iraq-Syria border opened 105Km+ (likely more now) and Iran ground re-supplying and the CIAnigger airbase encircled. Game is up and ISISrael is losing territory like mad. It's finally beginning to be over really and I've watched/kept an eye on Syria almost daily since it started…

(CHECKED you fucking legend)
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Even on kiketube the average mouth breather knows ISIS is bad and likely something to do with ISISrael.
ISISrael meme FTW

OYYY VEYYY

that caused major kvetching amongst the kikes as it was super high up kikey and being given to a christian lel)
Lmao lets not forget
(Hitler had a kike in high places therefore he was a kike plant?) /reasoning
(no billionaire ever has to work with kikes to get there eh)
They can't use that any more because they go silent whenever you bring up the above… let alone leave the thread when you start posting facts about battlefield operations in Syria, US+RU+SY collaboration etc.

FSA literally turned into ISIS you obvious Syria newfag.
Even in a fucking vice interview in 2012 or so they said they wanted a caliphate, sharia etc, NO DIFFERENT to ISIS goals when they came along year or so later. I have seen countless videos of FSA kids beheading/chopping arms/etc, let alone the fucking cannibal FSA guy in Ghouta? from memory who ate someones' lung. That was a big red pill for normalfags too and turned the tide.
So yeah, FSA/Nusra/Al Sham/whatever you want to call it are all another name for ISIS/ISIL/IS/aka Foreign mercs and mossad/CIAniggers.

This. Great list, user. You know your Syria shit. That list could be 2 pages longer too…
Tahwid and their variants were also quite big, operating in A-stan too. I have seen so many of those groups come and go over the years.

Thread summary:
Oyyy veyyy it's anuddah shoah of poor freedom fighters!

lol

Good luck Assad, with this news and McCain and DACA BTFO and the Travel ban, I'm having a celebratory drink. Wipe HTS and IS off the map and I'll throw a god damned grand Fete.
GOOD LUCK LION OF DAMASCUS
GTKRWN

like the literal nazi hunter he nominated for FBI? Any word on if he was confirmed?

you aren't even trying

P.I.Z.Z.A.-G.A.T.E,—–P.E.D.O.-G.A.T.E.

Hello.We are Armee5

We have message for sale.

We found 51 people,politics,models,sportsman from Russia,USA,France,Belgium,Canada and Norway.

11 x politican(5 x USA,2 x Russia,2 x Canada,1 x Belgium,1 x France,)

33 x model girl(21 x Russia,7 x France,2 x Belgium,3 x USA)

7 x athlete man(3 x France,2 x Norway,1 x USA,1 x Russia)

For the rest of files(all files-video,photo,document,name and …) we want min.100 Bitcoin.

One model …from Russia for free(star babes.com,pornhub.com)—Maria Ryabushkina)

send 1 BTC (1M6m3NyPJuV9XkzRLjw8JK4DCgX3WXQdU9) -→ contact tor chat (beau4buoo3iyslr2)

and auction(100 BTC for ALL FILES)BYE!!!

Where is Soros ???

LOL

they have run out of the same bullshit to post, because it isn't getting them anywhere. No doubt they'll come back and spam 'imkikey' and usual shit soon. Thing is longer their shit doesn't work, more they repeat it, the more obvious and useless it becomes. Kikes are as dumb as rocks sometimes.

Today is a good day.

this

everyone who accuses posters of being jews or shills in general are total mental invalids

You 'GTFO KIKE' posters really are a cancer….try stating some reasoning for you views….oh wait, you can't because you illiterate and retarded

This is bait but its so delicious

Nah but seriously get the fuck out

Messy posts that one-sentence reply to >3 posts are a headache to read. I wish anons would stop posting like this.

This is self-indulgence bordering on blogposting. Please stop.

"imkikey" shit is goons on their 3 year long campaign to destroy this place and long term goal of destroying imageboards. Shills don't say "kike" generally because kikes from hasbara are too proud to shit on themselves.

Your post was so cringeworthy that I made you something.

You're fucking retarded, this place is censored METICULOUSLY for no reason other than to keep the IQ here as low as can be

this is a CIA/kike-controlled echo chamber

Mod log says otherwise.

When you have spent so much time destroying the Syria = bad narrative since 2011, you can get a little worked up when shit like this happens. Fair point but you didn't exactly contribute to the thread (1).

GOOD LUCK ASSAD
CAN'T MOSSAD WON'T MOSSAD

I hopefully made a small contribution to the quality of the board.

Censorship is required to effectively engage in crafting narratives, and its not merely about keeping IQ's low - its about doing what they're being paid to do.

Do you faggots really not get it yet?
Think about it for a minute… Millions of dollars have been invested in controlling the mindset of Americans - do think fucking Holla Forums is immune? Do you think those in power don't realize the power that control of a place like this - or at least, control of the accepted narratives presented in such a place - represents?

Hilariously pleb-tier.
The people who control this board were bought out, its just that simple. The election showed that places like the Holla Forumss were high-value targets for shilling - what becomes the accepted narrative here and in similar places spreads outward across the internet.

So, we know, for a fact, that shill organizations, costing thousands, if not millions, of dollars to maintain long-term, exist, and are aimed at this board… Do you think both sides don't play the game?

How hard do you think it REALLY IS for someone like, say, Jared Kushner (just an example, not implying anything) to find out who run this board, and to make them a monetary (or otherwise…) offer they can't refuse?
Hah, come on guys, really?

The idea that the mods are just the way they are for the sake of 'keeping Holla Forums dumb' is ridiculous - its not about the intellect of the board on average, its about controlling the narratives. This is what Jews always do. Its how they function.

Shekels + Threats/Blackmail = Control
Control = Power
And I must admit, I am rather curious as to just what they offered those ruling this board in order to go turncoat. We'd all like to believe we'd have the fortitude to resist their temptations or threats, but… Well, I rather doubt most of the folks who run this board, let alone those who frequent it, can actually lay claim to such willpower and courage.

The world is run on blood and shekels, and the kikes in power have the means to wield both to achieve a given end. If you think this place is 'secure', if you think the people in charge of this board are 'reliable', you're an imbecile.

No doubt Israel will continue to help ISIS but as we have seen several times in the past half year the kikes have to do the dirty work themselves now instead of using their little USA puppy. Getting this shit out in the open is a huge step to getting what we all want.

Imkikey and c0dem0nk3y are still responsive and even adding things to fuel the fire against the jews. If they are paying to let Holla Forums continue it's opposition to (((them))) then what do (((they))) gain? It's not like the shills do a good job many see right through them. Summerfags obviously don't but that doesn't stop Holla Forums. Oh and a example, the ((())) calling them out symbol. Why add it if you already control the place? The shills have all shilled against it and don't use it properly anyways making them all the more obvious. Why decrease their effectiveness? I smell a cnnigger.

underrated post

> If they are paying to let Holla Forums continue it's opposition to (((them))) then what do (((they))) gain?
Control, like I said.
You're basically arguing right now that people who appear to visibly oppose the kikes are NEVER EVER controlled by the kikes… See how flawed that argument is, just on its face?
Probably seemed clever when you thought it though, I'll grant you.

Bro, shills are like rats - for every one you see, there's 3 more you don't. And the good ones? You don't see them. Hell, the bad ones are often enough likely just cover for the good ones - and thanks to VPN/Tor, a good one can act as a bad one to serve his own ends as good one. Its a fucking rats' nest!… But surely, they aren't in the walls… Right?
If it makes you feel good to think that, by all means, keep thinking it.

I'm not sure what you mean… The ((())) was, IIRC, not of Holla Forums origin - that was a literal TRS meme. And TRS aren't controlled - right?

For every one you see…

Ah, and this shit - this was one of the best things to happen to the people I'm referring to since Tor became widely available and employed.
God damn, it is just so useful to create an atmosphere wherein nobody trusts anybody and its just-so-easy to accuse anyone who opposes you of being a shill, of any of a variety of flavors.
Protip: Why do you think the Jews push for multiculturalism? Concealment. Cover. Camouflage. A social survival strategy, evolutionarily-linked by this point no doubt, whereby they seek to ensure there is always a cacophany of conflicting forces within a state, the hostilities produced giving the kikes cover, and a plethora of targets for redirection of hostility that might be directed at them…. See what I'm getting at? I hope you do.

Daily Reminder kiddos

National Cyber Security Center Employee Suspended After ‘Revealing’ that “ISIS Is A Zionist Plot”archive.is/yjzQs

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting ‘Islamic State’ is Not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

———————————————————————————————————–

haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717 — West making big mistake in fighting ISIS, says senior Israeli officer

UN reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, “Moderate” Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

Israeli DM: We’re aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/08/374537/americas-biggest-allies-funding-isis/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10588308/US-secretly-backs-rebels-to-fight-al-Qaeda-in-Syria.html
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/how-the-west-bankrolls-isis-millions-from-governments-and-ngos-funding-radical-islamic-terror-group-30438217.html
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/16/terrifying-rise-of-isis-iraq-executions
dw.de/who-finances-isis/a-17720149
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
rt.com/op-edge/168064-isis-terrorism-usa-cia-war/
guardianlv.com/2014/06/isis-trained-by-us-government/
businessinsider.com/isis-funding-us-allies-2014-6
Proof of US training ISIS - reuters.com/article/2013/03/10/us-syria-crisis-rebels-usa-idUSBRE9290FI20130310
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

Did we cut off aid to Israel? Did we cut off their arms shipments? No?
A pity, that.

Considering JIDFniggers were editing Wiki after a sucessful 'jews love black cock' campaign that originated here, or the 'open borders for ISISrael' campaign that also originated here (just this month in fact), this all sounds a little thin on evidence.

I'm not saying it's impossible but there are many pieces of evidence (above included) that do not support your position. I wouldn't be surprised if they have compromised mod team as volunteers though.

Can you provide any evidence to support your position? Because all I see bashing Holla Forums is 'im kikey' and 'because I said so'.
I have provided evidence supporting these claims, it would be nice to see some supporting yours.

This kind of support is extremely difficult to hide. The policy-shift announcement would be counter-productive if it gets exposed as a lie two weeks later.

Kek. And now the cancer-face is dying.

Good point. Now we can call them out on it beyond the usual, if there is any BS detected. Trump doesn't like being seen as a liar and it's bad for his image. I'll get my fellow LL syriafags onto this.

Well, that was predictable. This is probably go down as one of the most reveals in history.

what a retarded fucking kike you are, shariablue really isn't sending its best

But if we stop arming ISIS in Syria, then what did Ambassador Stevens die for in Benghazi? :^) Considering how linked Benghazi was to the US gun running into Syria, Hillary might be shitting her pants a little more than usual once the personnel involved start being stationed elsewhere. Some of them might even come home, possibly to testify.

Lots of winning in a single day…

Nice Terry! Saved. Sage for offtopic

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Good luck Assad!

Holy shit, the ride never ends.

why do the lemons make kikes so upset again?

WEW. RUSSO-AMERO ALLIANCE, WHEN?

Does this prove Trump isn't stupid? He's avoiding the curse of Bashar.

where's McCain nigga?

No. Trump will give weapons to ISIS via weapons deal with Saudi Arabia. See

Trump is waking up to the Jewish Question, methinks. Praise kek!

trips for truth?

Everyone already knows that happens though.
So then we push him to call them out on it for leverage?
Oilniggers BTFO

checked!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

(checked)
Can't Mossad the Assad

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD

There's absolutely nothing about this in the news here in the UK.

This is very good, because it hurts the kikes but it also creates this narrative; ISIS have nothing to be angry about anymore. Any future attacks will be mighty (((suspicious))).

CANT
MOSSAD
THE
ASSAD

I am 70% certain some of the things he says has some grain of truth to them, but no one believes him because of his illness.

How do you prosecute the Turks that have the weapons already and are smuggling them into Syria?

Selling something for 100 billions doesn't mean there's a profit margin of 100 billions, you utter moron.

trump bailing on major FSA groups doesent mean shit.
the only prothe US got from this was trying to better relations with russia and remain relevant, aswell as concentrating on their new proxy force SDF and not having to spill sphaggeti when infighting breaks out among their proxies (FSA), aswell as trying to press on turkey who is ditching the pathetic US bandwagon in the region.

Thank god.
All they were doing was supplying weapons to angry Chechens. Dumbest idea ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5G9uRtDJkl0
In fact, people should read up on the Wars in Chechnya by the Russians against the Chechens.

That area was also an area that prevented the nazies from properly winning the war if I remember correctly.

"We are going to defeat ISIS"

We are going to take away the weapons we give them.

tadah.

Damn that filthy Turkroach goon ITT is mad af. Thank you Mr President

It's the Russians.

Still not tired of winning

What exactly are trying to convey here?

the only reason ISIS is still a thing is because of those weapons. were the US to nuke itself 2 years ago isis along with alqeada and other crap would dissappear

Choke on a piece of bacon fuckface

We call posters kikes when they push blatant logical falacies and propaganda tactics, like posting a loaded queastion followed with gaslighting, kike

>archive.is/uyril

This.

The Zionists were targeting various States in Eastern Europe, notably Hungary and the Ukraine for Jewish colonization via population replacement, the same tactics they've used everywhere else. Hungary has decried it, exposed it, but Ukraine… Ukraine fucked itself. They got embroiled in a civil war when the (((US - Obama, Nuland, et al.))) engineered a populist coup, installing a pro-Zio puppet government which started a brother war with Russiain, partly in order to stave off further exposure.

Don't forget what happened, as mis-applied blame for the Ukrainian wars only obfuscates and serves the Zionist cause.

The worst part is that Ukraine is completely and overtly ruled by Jews while a large number of their goyim cannon fodder consider themselves NatSoc. It's a fucking tragedy.

'Consider themselves' being the keywords.

your jewdi mind tricks dont work on us

Checked but be careful user. You're ridiculously close to rediscovering the utility of pedo and gore posting.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

checked

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Soon enough you'll be hearing in the news about how the Syrian government is literally gassing babies.

Way, way, way the fuck ahead of you, user.

From CNN, August 16, 2012:
Why the Syrian regime is killing babies

cnn.com/2012/05/31/opinion/ghitis-syria-killing-children/index.html

From the Guardian, June 12, 2012:
Syrian forces killing and sexually abusing children, says UN

theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/12/syrian-forces-killing-children-un

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

so… how long until another MUH DEAD SYRIAN CHILLUNS!!! false flag?

They are leaving because they've successfully destabilised the country. Off to Iran now.

I know it's easy to be pessimistic, but this was not a victory for ZOG. They may have weakened Assad, but they were not able to get rid of him. Right now the biggest problem is that Assad no longer has his chemical weapon supplies, which he needs as a local form of M.A.D. against Israeli aggression. They were able to force him to give up his reserves, meaning he's open to external attack in the future still. But regardless, things are improving there.

The main point I'd like to make, however, is that they can't go on to Iran yet. Research the Yinon Plan and A Clean Break. They can't just go after whatever countries they'd like in any order. They NEED Assad out of the picture first before they can go after Iran. Just weakening him to the current state isn't good enough to be able to proceed against Iran.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Cute

kek is gonna kill you in your sleep and there's nothing you can do about it kike

I'm not sure how you think that amounts to evidence of anything, let alone evidence that the moderators do not serve Jewish interests due to threats/shekels.

In the first case, IIRC, the basis of that 'campaign' was presenting Jewish starlets of Jewish pornography engaging in interracial sex with niggers, the result of which was someone editing a single wikipedia entry for one of the Jewish starlets to present her as non-Jewish… And I don't see how you think that amounts to evidence of anything whatsoever in the vein of our discussion.

As for the open borders for Israel 'campaign', what did it actually amount to?
Based on this thread

It appears to be nothing more than libshit Jews in Israel promoting the same shit we see in every other country - not 'BASED Nationalist' Jews (who run the country) actually doing anything whatsoever as regards opening the border.

Is your argument that you think the mods would have intervened to inhibit those 'campaigns' if they were actually servants of the Jew? Do you not see how that'd be so incredibly blatant that it'd ruin the setup? Again, you seem to be espousing the mentality that those who appear to oppose Jewry NEVER EVER serve said Jews, and that's just silly.
These 'campaigns' amounted to effectively-nothing, certainly nothing so threatening as to warrant exposure of control mechanisms in a context such as this - its simply not worth it to allow visible evidence, via moderator vector of pro-Jew action on the board, to inhibit such, frankly, low-threat matters.
Its like thinking Israel is gonna dispatch Mossad agents to assassinate someone for, I dunno, starting an 'Open Borders for Israel' campaign on an anonymous image board - I mean, they COULD, in theory, but its simply not worth the risk of exposure to oppose such efforts, particularly when there are other mechanisms easily employed (ie, for example, editing wikipedia to undermine a 'campaign' to imply Jewish women love niggerdick via evidentiary claims derived from Jewish-made pornography).

As for evidence on my behalf, I have quite a bit, actually… Problem is, posting it invariably results in a flood of attacks and, eventually should such attacks not dissuade, repeated bans. I mean, fuck dude, you're basically asking for evidence of wrong-doing in the arena controlled and overseen with extreme prejudice by the same folks who would be exposed via such evidence, like asking for someone to go on US national television to post evidence of Jewish control of media.

Stick around awhile, watch, and think, and you'll see the evidence for yourself… Assuming the sudden disappearance of the BO doesn't change things a bit, of course.
What interesting timing, no?

I love that with just one thread questioning certain things I was able to make myself a boogeyman, and you're now accusing anyone you don't like of being me.

Leigons of Satan doesn't even exist. Why would you recommend a book that you've never read? And recommending Protocols to someone on Holla Forums is like asking a professor of Russian literature if he's ever heard of some guy named Dostoyevsky. Lurk for 2 years before posting. You guys from reddit and cuckchan are ruining this board. It's already irreparably damaged but if you actually give a shit about this board and what it stands for follow the fucking rules.

Luckily, their own culture works against them here: Arab military commanders are notorious for hoarding knowledge of any kind if they believe sharing it could even remotely make them less irreplaceable. This not only leaves all their men less effective in a fight than an new member of the South Side Bix Noods, but Arab commanders have gotten their men killed and lost battles because the only other option was to share critical intel with peers. It's the only real reason Israel has lasted so long: the only people that hate them enough to whether out the Samson Option are too retarded to actually pose a threat.

That said, ISIS is a murder-cult: they sincerely believe Allah will reward them for insuring the Middle East will always remain a shithole, so they don't need to hold onto a comfy officer's position. They can, and do, share information better than Arab state armies ever do. This doesn't pose a real threat to the US because they easily lack the brains to pull off the logistics behind another cell-based attack in the US, but this poses a problem for the SAA since ISIS was the most competent faction in Syria until Russia started helping.

I guess what I'm saying is, we should stop selling weapons to anyone in the Middle East.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Gee, I wonder why

Dead.

magic bullet when?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CAN'T MOSSAD, WON'T MOSSAD!
GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!

"I love Israel. The best ally. I am the biggest ally to Israel"

26th dimensional intergalactic IBM deep blue Los Alamos god particle predictor algorithm

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD!
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD!

This is why you run your own side groups and have alternate channels of information. These kikes will never stop anons like me, tripsnigger.

You know, it might actually be good to use this for our own purposes. If we pull in enough faggots, a bunch of them will actually get redpilled and want to gas the kikes, and the rest will probably kill themselves. Win/win.

At the very minimum, it fucks over the kikes and prevents them from having their kike superpower they want so badly.

You fucking underage b8 faggots just don't get it. The point of meming the Trumpenfuehrer is that crazed anti-whites will attack him more and more. We already did it in the election cycle, you fucking dumbass. And it worked. It fucking worked. It made the ENTIRE UNITED STATES more fascist as the entire White population said "fuck you" to Jew media and didn't give a fuck about the muh Hitler muh hollacost autistic screeching. You're either retarded or a derailing shill, and you can basically lick my balls.

We are going to meme the holohoax into being real, and there's nothing you faggots can do to stop it.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Your post forgot one thing.
They still have one of the largest air forces in middle east and they also don't even need that air force with pic related. Iskander is superior to an airstrike.
No runways to destroy. ECM, Chaff, 20g terminal manoeuvring, CEP of 1-3m, decoys, hypersonic.
And I'd not be suprised that some of them have more than just conventional warheads.

Poor losethos guy just wanted to write programs for satellites and got his own satellite scrambled.

The jews will of course claim victory
Even when the russian fleet is parked next to their border with nuclear warheads that can send them all back to hell with a minutes notice.

lol

Good Luck Assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!"

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

FUCK YEAH
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Dude I legit believe Terry was a victim of MKULTRA. Some of the shit he says about his past is so unsettling.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

This genuinely made me laugh. That was a zero-effort shillpost, nigger, but it was a good shitpost.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Is this what hope feels like?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Question, if you kill CIAniggers by running them over, then how do you kill Mossadniggers?

The final sight of many a CIANigger.

deny their subversion + manual labour

You're not enough of a big guy to do that, Mr. President!

Don't feel like this deserves its own thread so I'll put it here.

The filter merchant has been pushing some heavy disinfo on his show all week that Assad "has agreed to step aside in a deal with Russia after elections." Now why would Assad "agree to step aside" and hold more elections when he has massive support of his people, is winning the war, and literally JUST WON AN ELECTION in 2014 with a massive margin of the vote?

NO SUCH DEAL EXISTS.

I encourage everyone to bombard his Twitter feed and call in his show to demand he stop pushing blatant disinformation about Assad.

Did they mention when that might happen? Not hard to see that once the civil war is won, that Russia might want to put a new face in to give the US their PR

Infowars needs to tighten their game up a bit either way

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Good luck Assad!

Probably needs its own thread, but "rebel" group funded by CIA is now considered a terrorist organziation by State Department.
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2017/07/272775.htm

At last Trump does something that makes supporting him worthwhile.

This action has two consequences. One: Normies get a view into the truth of the Syria crisis that the rebels are actually the bad guys, or at the very least, we have stopped supporting them, which implies supporting them was a mistake, though normies may not know why. Two, it is a warning to the CIA niggers that Trump knows their shit, and further dickery is in direct opposition to him. Would you, user, want a billionaire with an IQ of 156 who is the god damned POTUS with a rabid fanbase majority who would don a raifu at his request, to be pissed at you? No. This is the last warning for the CIA that king nigger era geopolitics are over and they better stop dicking around or they get the hammer. Maybe they stop, maybe they don't. Trump has, effectively, called them out on their shit. What happens from here is on them. Knowing cianiggerkikes, they won't let well enough alone and will push the neofuhrer into gassing them. Which I would enjoy seeing.

Trump has told the disobedient children to stop playing with the matches. Maybe they listen, maybe they need a belt, but it's an improvement over kang negro who let them run wild.

Also, tertiary, but if the CIA directly oppose him on this, that's a golden opportunity to legally decapitate them. Gives him justification for, say, draining the swamp. Remember the golden emperor telling us he would drain the swamp? Is he a liar, or are you retarded and impatient? This is drain-o for the CIA gutter-clog.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

DAMNING

HOW DID THAT GET PRINTED?
I feel bad for who gets blamed and the bullet for it.

did you even read the link?

Spec Ops all know they're training jihadis, and now they've started sabotaging such efforts.

restore purity

holy shit you are RETARDS

im the farthest thing from a rabbi and whenever i dont worship trump all of a sudden im a jewish subverter wtf

i HAVE TO use TOR because if not i get banned for saying ANYTHING wrong with trumpstein

this place is
CANCER

IF YOU ARE NOT USING TOR YOU ARE BEING PROFILED FOR THE FEMA COFFINS

Holla Forums IS A 100% CIA/MOSSAD CONTROLLED FALSE OP

THIS PLACE IS FUCKED AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKED

reminder that alex "muslims run the federal reserve" jonestein recently said the rothschilds are not jewish, they are solely "germanic transylvanians" and nothing more.

if you are not surprised that disinfowars is a HUGE psyop then why is it so hard to believe that Holla Forums is utterly CUCKED by CIA/MOSSAD kikery?

IF YOU POST HERE YOU ARE ON A LIST

Probably true desu.

Too bad the russians the the syrians think that the US should be held accountable for everything, not obama and the deep state.

Israel isn't happy

kys

lol

It shows just how little I think of your shilling that I didn’t even bother to edit it to say
and only noticed it now. Kill yourself.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

Double ought checked.

Heiled.

You're a shill!
NO! You're a shill!

OY VEY!

It is just some sad autist and his forced lemon meme. Ignore him.

The program does not even exist officially, so how can it end officially? Lies arecheap and i don't believe anything they say, if anything i'm inclined to believe the opposite.
When they announce that a CIA program is being discontinued they've probably just doubled the funding.

That thing we never did? We are not doing it anymore.

c a n ’ t        m o s s a d
g o o d   l u c k   A s s a d

imkikey btfo & EXPOSED!

LIBERATE YOURSELF AND YOUR MIND @ MEGUCA.ORG!!!!!

imkikey btfo & EXPOSED!

FREE YOURSELF FROM THE TURKROACH!

imkikey btfo & EXPOSED!

imkikey btfo & EXPOSED!

imkikey btfo & EXPOSED!

imkikey btfo & EXPOSED!

A man like Assad can be killed, but not broken.

B-b-but on (((R_d)) they s-said I-iran was ebul and Trump is our savior…

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

THE FUTURE IS NOW BURGERS

(((checked)))
Good luck assad!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Someone call Dr. Shekelsburg I'm having heart palipitations.

6 MILLION DIMENSIONAL COVFEFE

Trump Praised by Jewish Leaders on Syria Strike
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/trump-largely-praised-on-syria-strike/

Why Israelis are Happy about Trump's Missile Strike
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary

The Israeli Origins of Trump's Missile Strikes against Syria
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-israeli-origins-of-donald-trumps.html

Israeli Leaders offer Wall-to-Wall Praise for U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/

Benjamin Netanyahu: I support Trump's Decision to bomb Syria
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Netanyahu doubles Down on Support for 'Moral' U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/

Sunni Arab States and Israel welcome U.S. Strikes on Syria Air Base
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f

Israeli Minister: Syria Strike repositioned America as Regional Leader
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader

Pence tells Netanyahu: U.S. appreciates Israel's Support for Syria Strike
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/

Why is it so damn difficult for some people to get that Trump would be dead in half an hour if he named the Jew on TV? Why are there Holla Forumsacks still haunting this Bangladeshi lactation consultants' forum with the idea that Trump is somehow failing in his job by being not-Literally-Hitler?

Another way of asking this is, which would you prefer Trump be for /us/: a living leader who can buy us whites some time to reverse the genocide, or a dead martyr like Commander Rockwell, who named the shit out of the Jew and was shot like a dog for it? Are you jackoffs trying to get Trump. . .

. . . oh, I see. Well, carry on, ShareBlue. Money well spent. Maybe someday Holla Forums will regret not shilling for Hillary, who was pretty fucking redpilled on the JQ, amirite?

when you think about it it really is multidimensional chess on trumps part.
forget the on-the-ground dimension.
forget the geopolitical dimension.
forget the ideological dimension.
enetr the "yeah fuck you im just gonna be president and try to get asmuch money and promo PR as i can and you cant do shit about it because you dumbasses voted for me" dimension

This fatso has been promoting this completely made up, absolutely untrue, low-grade figment of his own imagination since April 6th. Go to his Facebook video history and sit through his live streamed videos or comb through his shows April 6th - April 15. It infuriates me enough to break listening to his show at all, even as for meme monitoring purposes.

I agree that we should hit his Twitter and FB and let him know that we do not buy the garbage that he is peddling.

Good luck, Assad!
Can't Mossad the Assad!

Jonestown is a filthy liar

They pulled the same trick in the US using Trump.

It's land locked at this point and thus a dead project.

As I see it right now, this is of course a good move.
But it doesn't change my general opinion of him as
someone who may have not been entirely genuine.
I really do hope this is the revving up of old Trump.

Your post is overall a very good contribution, but I respectfully disagree with regard to your Kurdistan assessment. Iran, Iraq, Turkey, and Syria all strongly oppose the establishment of a Kurdistan. Russia is also quite aware that a Kurdistan is a mere cat's paw by Israel a) to have a Kosovo-style puppet transit state and b) to weaken Syria in hopes of eventually shattering her.

Due to the strategy of the Tigers and tribal fighters, the so-called SDF is now blocked from grabbing more land down the Euphrates. Assyrian, Arab, and Christian elements of SDF and SDF administered areas are not happy partners in the arrangement. I suspect that by Spring 2018, dreams of Rojova will shatter as it becomes clear it can only exist in the same way that the FSA existed- that is, by way of significant US, Israeli, and other 3rd party assistance.

Good Luck Assad

We can always hope so, but keep our expectations managed. Even though I suspect that CIA or Saudi Arabia will continue to funnel funds/weapons to jihadists, and the US openly prop up the """SDF""", this is a genuinely good turn of events. And we should commend President Trump on this.

The proof is that he is being excoriated by the media for 'more Russian connections'. Also, the GOP House merged anti-North Korea and Iran sanctions with the anti-Russian sanctions Senate measure. Even the NYTimes freely reports that this is naked undermining of the Trump Administration by his own party.

I can't imagine any reason a person would post this pointless reply unless they intended to bump this reply off the front page.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

also checked

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

oh you mean like afganistan?

It really makes you think, doesn't it user? It is as though someone out there does not want to get down to the nuts and bolts of how ZOG and MIC support the Jihadis/anti-Assad forces. Or, how the GOP House is sabotaging every attempt at achieving normal relations with Russia.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CIA OPERATIONS OFFICIALS HOME ADDRESSES

Be sure that these evil traitors receive all the life-ruining punishment and pain and agony that they deserve!!!
They certainly didn't mind dishing it out to the innocent little children of Syria, so give them a taste of their own medicine!!!
Make it happen!!!

Mark Howard Bellamah
20696 Longbank Ct
Sterling VA 20165-4717
(703) 444-3853

David Edward Farnham
2169 Pond View Ct
Reston VA 20191-3812

Mary Rose R McCaffrey
1012 Cup Leaf Holly CT
Great Falls, VA 22066
(703) 433-9283