Does Holla Forums still enjoy vidya?

Does Holla Forums still enjoy vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

j-dar.ca/#550
archive.is/nAilf
gamerankings.com/browse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Instant shit taste.

Not shit but certainly pretentious as fuck.

Pretty sure that chart is a joke.
I hope it's a joke.

Lord of the Rings

Spirited Away

Good Kid, MAAD City

Berserk

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Fable: TLC

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
all

If I didn't still enjoy vidya I wouldn't be here and I hope those that no longer enjoy vidya leave.

Great Expectations
On the Waterfront
Rubber Soul
I don't read comic books.
Classic Simpsons
A Link to the Past, maybe?

From what I have observed, very few people actually enjoy video games here.
The behavior of some of the people suggest that they have long since outgrown video games and yet haven't found anything to replace them in their lives.

Since op is a faggot

I'm just taking a break because I'm too lazy to download the mods I want to play right now.

Magician

Stalker

Age of the Fifth Sun

Hellblazer, but I don't read many comics

M*A*S*H

Fallout

You do know that developer of the original Thief trilogy was killed by piracy? That's why we had to wait years for new game (and we got shit instead). It happened, before p2p age. When they filled for bankrupcy it was a massive shock, that criticlly acclaimed dev can go bankrupt.

Don Quixote

The Thing

Alive She Cried

Watchmen

Twin Peaks

Dragon Age: Origins

You don't have to buy an album to enjoy an album, you retard.

Dark souls or Morrowind

Karl Marx Das kiptal or hegel the phenomenology of spirit

Tetsuo and youth by Lupe Fiasco

nope

Patrician taste, user.

Harry Potter

New Power Girl

Avengers 2

Game of Thrones

I like Nicky Minaj

Fallout 4

7/10.

>reading comics punisher max counting manga, either berserk or ajin

Yeah. Just read the original.

The proportions for that fucking chart are utter garbage whoever made that should fucking kill themselves.

Holla Forumsmrade here,

All your tastes suck, especially this user

Fight club aint Jewish, it's one of the least jewish movies out there
see pic related
j-dar.ca/#550
archive.is/nAilf

The J-dar is a nice gadget, but if he's seriously interested in avoiding Jewish media, I hope he has other means of checking for it.

And yet here you are on Holla Forums.

>>>Holla Forums

Of course, though I did start to get into anime lately. Owner of:
Animes started taking time away from my gaming though to be honest.

Fugg, I mean
>>>/vamm/

Fuck off, nobody cares.

It is not what goes into a man that defiles him but what comes out of him.

Nobody in the thread did that.

Are you saying we're all shitty?

Wow man, that's deep.

Really makes you think

Early DC runs of The Question, good choice.

But what goes inside every single person on Holla Forums is dicks, and what comes out is shit.

What does that mean?

I'd have to say no. I've seen thousands of fucking posts on this board from faggots saying "I don't play video games anymore." "It's a dead hobby." "I'm just here to watch the industry burn" and so on.

I still do enjoy them. OP's chart is a lame imitation of Quentin.

We had a cuckchan mini exodus from Holla Forums again over CTR shills getting doxed on cuckchan and Janny very predictably banning a lot of motherfuckers for posting the the dox. He even has put on the filter. '

One was written by a drunk Irishman (an Irishman), and the other was written thousands of years earlier by a drunk Greek.

It's summer and an election year to boot, a flood of retarded Holla Forums crossposters and newfags is par for the course.
Doesn't make it any less annoying though.
With any luck it will be over soon so I can talk about things tangential to video games without the thread turning into fucking miniature Holla Forums.

Learn to spot falseflags you fucking retard

Ever gone to Holla Forums?

Who gives a fuck nigger, just play some video games.

Well sorry for not being able to tell genuine election-year summerfaggotry from someone only pretending to be an election-year summerfag.
Whether it's Holla Forums or Holla Forums I want it gone so I can talk about vidya news and such without the thread devolving into a shouting match with some form of authoritarian.

Holla Forums attracts redditors who want to be "edgy" without censorship (spout tired cliche shit that they think is controversial) who then spill to every major board.
extra ironic since new Holla Forums actively censors those who contradict their narrative.

I hope that too. Another thing why I like that shit to be gone is the fact that Holla Forums is the only board that has crossboarders between halfchan and here.

I have ADHD as a result of a brain hemorrhage as a child so I don't read a lot of books, but from what I was forced to read, The Great Gatsby has some spectacular use of English language.

The Matrix, primarily because of the effect it had on me as a kid, forcing me to read up on philosophy, etc. In itself it isn't much of a pool of knowledge but it sparked thought in me and that's what matters.

Garbage - Not Your Kind Of People at the moment. I cannot name an album that I consistently like and listen to constantly. It all has an expiration date.

JoJo counts, right? It doesn't make you think too much, but it's a huge pool of ideas and it's got great aesthetics and really, really good story.

Lately I've been tryharding CS. It satisfies my need to compete.

t. ari rosenberg

Yeah no, the strange places Holla Forums goes is not something Redditors are want to do.

Holla Forums gets a lot of things right, but it does so using the shotgun method.

I've been to Holla Forums many times, and it's pretty god damn ridiculous how much dumb, dumb, dumb shit they spout.

Plus, they're all fucking ideologues. It's like a place infested with SJW's times -1

Holla Forums is 90% shitposting, 10% happenings.

I see far more of this shit than I do of Holla Forums. Wouldn't it be nice to talk about vidya without it derailing into talking about Holla Forums despite nothing remotely political being posted in the thread. What do I expect from a literal reddit/goon astroturf board like Holla Forums, though? This happens on every community based site I've ever been on. Leftist astroturfing (which usually fails so they just give up and get a position of authority on the site) until they get what they want.

Fuck it, might as well bite the favorite things hook.

Haven't read a good one in some time, so I'm going to go with the one I remember best: Brave New World.

The Iron Giant.

Magic Sword - Legend of the Keeper.
First track is pure condensed hype, and the rest is pretty good too.

Excluding weebshit, Calvin & Hobbes.
Including weebshit, pic related.

Hotline Miami, one of the few games I wish I could play for the first time again.
Also the foundation of what I consider to be high art in the medium of vidya.

Isn't reddit populated by bernouts though?
If anything the worst of Holla Forums tends to be Quentin-tier stormfags, and since only the most cancerous crossposters are consistently identifiable as crossposters, that's what we see in every Holla Forums derail.

I hate images like this so fucking much.
Why are you even here if 5/6 of your image has nothing to do with the board's topic?

$0.02 have been deposited into your account.

LOL

Yeah, I still enjoy VIDEO GAMES

why is ocarina of time regarded so highly? why is it considered by many to be one of the, if not the greatest game ever made?

I'm honestly curious, never played any of the zelda games

I couldnt get past the first part. It implies that the farmer is some kind of uncontrollable force opressing the animals, while in real life, the animals control the animals, so to speak.

Tumblr the board, pls go.

Tails Gets Trolled

Taxi Driver

Fargo

Caravan Palace

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

The phone book
Walker
Soundtrack to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Marmaduke
Law&Order SVU
Battlefrogs

the outsiders

hulk vs santa claus

attack the gas station

x files

something by some ska band

king of fighters 11, dark souls, katamari series, too many others to remember

Hahaha

BOOK
Never finished a book in my life.
Comic
Kill Audio
Film
Kill Bill/Corpse Bride
TV Show
Duckman/Bojack/Moral Orel
Album
I have over 300 of them, I'm not going to pick a favorite.
Videogame
Mother 3 or Sonic Unleashed.

Nobody actually believes Ulysses is good besides 19 yo english majors and a vocal minority of professors right?

You deserve all the bullying you get.

Give it a try friend. Lord of The Rings is the best thing you can read.

The people who actually LIKE Ulysses are ascended 60 year old college professors.

I could do without them. They've never really grabbed my attention as other people have, I'm unsure, maybe I'm a cynic, or a full on ADHD autist.
I /do/ have a book sitting right at my desk. It's call, "the sweet small thing" or something like that.
I will try though, recommend me more. I'm going to read a book now.

Here's mind btw:
Book: Beowulf or A Christmas Carol
Comic: Punisher, Up Is Down, Black Is White
Film: Stalker
TV Show: The X-Files
Album: All Hail West Texas
Game: Thief (Dark Project, gold sucks ass)

It was pretty good considering all the limits of the N64.
I like Majora's Mask more though.

Friend, if you haven't read cultural hallmarks like LoTR, Hamlet, Great Gatsby, and Alice in Wonderland, you will fail to understand nearly 1/3 of all references that are made by American people.

Either start LoTR, or if you want something a bit more obscure, try pic related.

Pretty much everything is well designed. I can't name any big flaws aside maybe from the game being on the easier side.

I like this book a lot but its hardly a cultural hallmark.
Its just a well written, unsettling western with some convoluted speeches about determinism and an ending that feels like McCarthy wrote it while drunk off his ass.
Still a great book though.

it's not a bad game
it's just also a casual magnet and had great advertising through kids telling other kids

But Ocarina of Time isn't the most superior game anymore. It was only seen as the best because it was the closest to getting a perfect 10.
It was dethroned by a better game surprisingly that is even closer to getting that "perfect" rank.
gamerankings.com/browse.html

jesus christ i fucking lol'd

Shit taste inbound.

Never even indulged in any of those things.

The book is about a north korean guy who ends up killing a general, taking his life and then making the wife and the kids escape to america, but it's told in a pretty good way imo, it follows through his entire life and boy did he "have" a hard one.
Yotsuba& is happy fun family times
The wraith is a nice 80's movie, with pretty much everything you could think of crammed in there.
Scrubs is pretty much mandatory in my opinion.
Budos band's nice. There were several other albums that i adore very much but it takes the top.
Diablo 1 i count as mandatory too. I would recommend playing it atleast one.

God Hand

Catcher in the Rye

Mastodon - Leviathan

Spawn

Scrubs

This Is Spinal Tap

Nostalgia.
Pure, full-blown nostalgia.
Just like FFVII.

this is a chart showing what a normalfag who is trying to appear as mediabuff thinks are the pinnacles of those genres

?

?

Band of Gypsys - Jimi hendrix

?

Cowboy Bebop?

LoZ: Majora's Mask

Kill Bill

Ready to die

Dark Knight Returns

RE4

Fight Club

Whether Holla Forums enjoys vidya or not is not up to Holla Forums, is it? Remember the food critic from Ratatouille?

O Grande Mentecapto
i'm not into comics a lot but i liked the tf2 ones a lot so far
the last samurai
seinfeld
Torn between nevermind, dark side of the moon and genesis
grand chase before it went to shit

The 1983 album?

I enjoy classical music and can still play Burgmüller's The Storm by heart, as well as having competency with the flute and tuba. I also appreciate the works of Gregory McDonald, exception made only for anything to do with Flynn. I can cook and clean, and have the ability to converse with people for extended periods of time. I have been outside my birth country, and also have S ranked Bass BS in BBN3. I also have never sucked my own dick. As such, I think I'm qualified in calling OP a faggot.

I recently decided to play and stream through every licensed psx game, having the time of my life even though I've only gotten through 007.

Also playing planetside 2 with you niggers is fucking fantastic, I never got to grow up playing MMOs so making up for lost time with you fucks is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Fuck yeah I still enjoy vidya.

Sprawl trilogy, probably.
Strange Days
NTSC Memories
Transmetropolitan
Breaking Bad, or Big O if weebshit is allowed
Just Cause 2

yes

any man who has not tried to suck his own dick is lying and he has tried to suck his own dick

This isn't your blog faggot.

dubs

Rate me.

you are retarded, there is no developer of a thief trilogy.

That really should say "witness me"

there's 2 things in life keeping people from hunting women from sport and it is vaginas and the fact that not everyone has the flexibility for self fellatio

Yeah that sums it up.

Fuck no, I prefer ART unlike you fucking children :^)

Hamlet

The Island

P.O.D. - When Angels and Serpents Dance

Mahou Sensei Negima

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Super Metroid

>Too lazy to spoiler the :^)
Is this because you're a sexist?

Don't you mean play?

that's one spicy meme!