Sell desktop PC

God fucking damn it, is my steam account RIP? I have never been hacked/got my account stolen in my life, why the fuck did I decide putting this steam guard shit was a good idea…

Any idea guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

keepass.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep annoying steam and they will pass you up to level 2, in fact email them saying you are not happy with how they are dealing with it and you want level 3 support right now.

I have no idea, but at least it was a learning experience.

you deserve it you mouthbreathing retard

I just get mine sent to my email.

Why didn't you save the code the authenticator gives you?

I have multiple txt files, it's written in my idea book, and written on a post it on my post it wall.
They fucking tell you to write it down you dumb piece of shit

i bet you think information should also be free

Thanks for the advice, actually I searched yesterday about some live support like amazon has butnonly found reddit and steam forums threads about how the ticket system sucked and how steam didn't give a fuck. Will try that.

I prefer to play with shit conexion than die out of boredom. Didn't think of it ahead since I hadn't had steam asking for steam guard authentication in aged, and believe me, when you're moving out from your country for the first time the last thing you think about is about a fucking code you havent used or been asked for ever and that you set up a year ago.

I know, that's actually a valid point and I'm an idiot for having lost it. If I was still in my house in my old country I could probably find it, but not here.

Futaba is cute, ==CUTE!==

So how is it possible that you don't remember the card you had used on Steam?
I mean shit how many cards do you have

My mother had 2 cards, and my grandfather one I think, I'm not sure which card I have usen in the past, but one of my mother's one had to be for sure, and probably one of mine for more recent purchases. I will ask my mother for the cards info and see if they get it as valid… They could fucking tell me if the name is okay at least to not make her lose her time if it ends up not being valid.

I have 2 cards and provided the right info for them.

keepass.info/

Oh boy

That's not the problem at all, I have a lot of different passwords and I remember them all, I just got the account blocked because I moved and my IP changed to one of an even different contry. I should have kept the mobile authenticator backup code though.

Well thank all of you guys for the help, I got a message for a different support member asking just for telephone number, let's see if he fixes this, if not I will try to do like the first user said and ask for higher tier support.

You can't be serious

I know I know, but I mainly bought it for the powerful CPU to study (network simulations, virtual machines, etc), and bought one with a 860m so I could play some games when on vacations.
It's actually quite lightweight, not like these alienware 10cm thick abominations, wasn't that expensive, and even plays the witcher 3 for example at ps4 level or even better (900p, high detail, constant +30fps) so wasn't a bad purchase at the end (if you use it like me, as a complement for your main rig, not as a permanent substitute).

And sorry for the /g/ post.

Maybe you shouldn't be such a dumbfuck.

oh I'm so sorry user

I have the same laptop as you do. It's actually not bad, I'm able to bring it around a lot which was my main concern.
Remember to clean it properly, that shit will get filled with dust and it will overheat your CPU.

OP here, everything is fixed now, the new support guy just told me to give him my phone number, and after it he removed the mobile steam guard and I got the security code to my email.

For rpg games like Witcher is not too bad actually, and when I used it for FPS's, I just hooked it to an external 144hz monitor and played at +100fps (bf3, csgo, etc) so yeah not bad.

Exactly, I can bring it to my friends house, hook up 4 inalambric Xbox controllers, and play 4 players mario kart on the TV screen, it's pretty sweet man. Also dat 1080p IPS screen for shows.
Everyone regurgitating the "he fell for the gaymur laptop maymay" meme probably hasn't read my post or doesn't know what he is talking about. Expending 2k on a 5kg laptop when you can buy a better desktop for 1k? Retarded idea. Spend 1k on a laptop when you already have a powerful desktop, and when you need it for study and work, and since you spent a little more now you have a portable gaming machine? Pretty sweet man. Hell I remember bringing it the last summer to my friend's job at a store and just playing Witcher 3 all afternoon while waiting for customers, completely worth it.

No I didn't ;^).

kill yourself

Yeah but you really shouldn't listen to what people on here say. I would agree that a gaming laptop is a terrible, absolutely horrible idea, for any other case.
But there's some cases where you either have a good laptop or you just stop playing games, so you really have no choice.

I fucked up the quotes there don't know how, the first quote was meant to be for the last greentext.

Well, worst case scenario is that you just pirate all the single-player games and spend $20 on whatever multiplayer games you want to play.
Most of the worthwhile multiplayer games on Steam don't go above $5 during a sale.

Got an ID? You can use that to recover your account.

You're fucking spastic, you install it on an external drive and move it along whenever you upgrade. I have mine on 3 separate usb dicks and 3 external drives.