Nigger destroys ancient Greek tombstones

Whether in America or in Greece, the negro knows only how to destroy.

en.protothema.gr/black-woman-destroys-ancient-greek-tombstones-in-vergina-photo/

Gotta praise again those Serbs that killed that other fucking animal on the island

Niggers existing is proof that God doesn't love us.

Kill them. Blacks are evil along with their wicked Jew handlers. They are the enemies of God

Why the fuck would this dumb nigger do that?
Any way to get her info?

WHY? What could possibly be the explanation for this? Even a common bonobo knows not to do things that serve no purpose. This isn't just sacrilegious, this is confusing.

Why they fuck are they calling a black an African-American in Greece?

Did the person writing this even think about what they were writing?

They have no idea if she's American or not yet, they're still tracking her down.
She could be South African for all they know.

Fucking kill yourself.

Muslims in Syria and Iraw have destroyed ancient Assyrian and Greek ruins.

It's their godly mission.

No, you see, God loves you and is punishing you for caring enough about your ancestors that you'd care about their gravestones.

Remember? Jesus came to set son against father… Based black woman doing God's work?! Every time you're a 'victim', of anything, it's just evidence God loves you.

wew, good job you disgusting white-nigger

The attack happened on the 10th of May. The blotches appeared a couple of months later. There was already an investigation for some time now.

Fixed that for ya.

Rapefugees aren't women, nor do they visit museums. She's clearly a tourist, maybe from America, maybe from elsewhere.

Then what the hell are all those women with cloths on their heads doing in my homeland?

What's your homeland?

I've made peace with genocide. Honestly I don't see any other options at this point. If it has to happen by shipping them back and cutting off foreign aid, so be it. I'm done.

The widespread attack on monuments/art has begun
Louvre when?

wait, it might be shear ignorance.
maybe she thought she was cleaning them

The substance has yet to be identified, even our national media don't know what it was. But every thing she sprayed (she also sprayed some signs and photographs) got stained exactly where she sprayed them.

If there is an attack there, I hope it destroys that fucking chink glass pyramid and no actual artifacts. It would be great if the explosion could take out some gypsies and African street salesmen as well.

Probably mad that an upclose look at the stones proves Greeks were white so she defaced the truth.

Remember how ISIS went around smashing and destroying churches and cultural (non Mohammedan) monuments? It's going to be happening more often; they will destroy things and claim it was for promoting idolatry. First it was art, then it was places of worship, and finally burning of libraries.

Greece and Italy are being inundated by niggers. The greatest civilisations in human history are being destroyed as a result, because niggers lack the faculty for appreciation of beauty.

Time for retribution killings. EVERY time a nigger, kike, sandnigger, ect, commits a crime, we kill a hundred of them in retribution.

Why do tou think there are a bunch of smashed idols in the middle east of white gods, and specifically with broken noses ? Why do you think idols of ramses was buried in mud ? Theyve been destroying our history for thousands of years its literally what they do. They see our art, better than any stick creations they make, they destroy it. They see our women, goddesses and venuses compared to their ugly jigaboo apes. They rape and kill. They see our cities, propsering paradises . They loot and burn. Our only solution is to annihilate them, we had this shit figured out in the 1600s

(checked)

This. They are destroying Aryan culture and evidence of Aryan civilizations. The modern conception of a high civilization is Aryan. The ancient conception of a high civilization is Aryan. Semites can merely mimic and negroes can do nothing. At least chinks make ant societies that please them enough that they don't go smashing Aryan artifacts around the world.

The nigger problem is a shit test from God and we are failing spectacularly. We're meant to rule this world with the lesser races below us and God above us, but we've let the Jew ruin us and bring us to the brink of our destruction.

How do they know she is American?

$10 says her motive was "WE WAZ KANGS FUCK WHITEY!". This was an attack on ancient white culture.

probably for some WE WUZ voodoo with nigger madjik or some shit like that
the best punishment she could recieve would be news that angry hwhytes spirits are pissed at her and their juju is stronger

god loves us. but he doesnt like it when we allow niggers into our countries

what, you mean like slavery or something? no, we arent mean to have that. slavery is extremely overrated and the nonwhites always end up integrating themselves into the gene pool over time. there's no real good reason for us to allow nonwhites to exist

the nigger can only destroy. many are natural cannibals. they are a different species as us. they dont have balance

why even ship them back, as if there is any hope at all for them? we will have to manifest destiny eventually, user. when we send groups of our best aryans to set up camp in places like africa and asia to make it a home for whites, they wont come up with their own culture and traditions over night. we gotta get this stuff started

more desecration news pls

No, they just hide them away so that no one can ever know that the Aryan gave even them their civilization.

probably sabotage

false sage from previous thread

WAKE UP, WHITE MAN

this is reverse meme on a mentally ill faggot (leftist artist), nice job user

Yeah yeah. You and what army?
The point is we don't yet have the means to do anything. Don't get distracted. Our efforts are best spent redpilling our kinsmen, not going on shooting sprees and ending up in jail.

That was my family's home island before the arab princes bought it out recently; my only wish is that the few inhabitants that are left could have been on that along with the kebab removers.

Sounds like Macedonia needs more serbs in it what with this news.

As if genuine African boat niggers weren't enough the Greeks are having to endure affluent American monkeys shitting on them and generally chimping out. What a disaster. Greeks need to get their shit together and form an alliance with the Russians.

The homeland can't; this is what happens when you open a democracy up to the common pleb. German and (((the usual))) lies put us into debt while, I shit you not, EU soldiers (you didn't know they had those, did you?) march on the graves of our ancestors to enforce our repayment and ensure we don't try and leave.

Oh what's that? You thought the democracy was real? Golden Dawn got too much of the vote and was in danger of having enough to shed light on the rigging, so off to jail with all the leaders without any trial for years.

There's also the issue of industry. Turning your formerly self-sufficient autarky economy to 100% tourism funded by gibmedats for nearly fifty years tends to breed indolence as illustrated by pic related.

I'm a burger until the english realize even the sons of white migrants are a cancer and need to be deported, but I grieve for the homeland.

Sometimes I feel like Macedonia is actually better off despite the constant Albanian terrorism.