Why people hate the white race?

Why the left hates the white race?
It's not like they are not white. Why they want us to die? We are the most prolific and important race on earth.
Also why we permit Holla Forums to shit our site?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FT4yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do not post again for another 2 years.

They hate us because they can't be us.

Non-whites hate whites because of sour grapes, and cucky whites hate whites because they've been psychologically raped by the mainstream media. MK Ultra is used on the American public, everyday, there are anti-white subliminals everywhere.

How can you hate something that doesn't exist?

They hate us because:
- They cannot live without us, but we can live without them
- We are everything they wish they could be
- It's normal to some extent to be envious of those who are superior. White civilization, whether its the Roman Empire, Byzantium, Medieval Europe or Colonial Europe: all are superior to what they jew and the browns have created.

-George Orwell

This, essentially. It's pure envy.

What about Egypt?

Egypt was white you retarded faggot.

WE

Were the Kings of Egypt, idiot. North Africa were Mediterranean peoples before they got mongrelized by shit skinned arabs.

Because total egalitarian Harrison Bergeron tier equality of all, regardless of circumstances, is a fundamental tenets of their Marxist ideology. The very existence of the race violates the presumption to any observer causing a contradiction. Rather than abandoning the theory they've invested so much in, they are trying to destroy the race getting in the way of their backwards philosophy.

So you ignore royalties dna testing. Your exactly what you are trying to mock I that they were niggers or dark ass shitskins.

Success breeds jealousy

Jealousy.

The people on the left are broken individuals. All the women on the left are fat, ugly, and have no fashion sense. All the men on the left are weak, with literally no muscle mass, no charisma or ambition and most are cowardly wimps.

It's not that they hate the white race per se. It's more that they hate themselves and resent those who are more successful than they are. Their hatred of white people is a projection of their self-loathing.

Vid related is why whites hate other whites.
As for shitskins, you probably know the reason.

The Jews whip all anti-whites into a frenzy. White, Christian patriarchy is the reason the world is messed up. Diverse people, you were oppressed for so long but no more!

nonwhites do not possess the characteristics that allow for proper law and civilization. you wouldnt ask why an ant hates you after it bites you even though you gave it a piece of sugar, would you? they arent "wrong" for acting the way they do; it's just in their nature. they're subhumans.
and as for the whites who are brainwashed they're just dumb and misguided

The white left are actually very racist deep down. So terrified of someone finding out that they lash out and blame others. Their most hidden thoughts are denied contemplation time and they suppress them even further until they become feckless cuckolds who hate other whites. I guarantee every self hating white gets a sizable endorphin rush after seeing a swastika, and it's followed by an adrenaline fueled guilt trip because it excited them. This sort of overcompensation is the heart of multiculti attitudes surviving. Racism is a natural trait that is beneficial to a groups survival and a story has been crafted to take advantage of our better nature. Having the (((media))) reinforce anti-racist ideals in every conceivable way possible makes it a tough cage to break out of, let alone even see.

wew

Jealousy.

Personally, self-preservation instinct.

I grew up in a majority white town, and never thought that much about the white race, because I thought the people were nice enough. But then I went to Holla Forums and discovered what white people really think of of those who are not of their own kind. Thanks to Holla Forums I learned that though they might pretend otherwise, a white person can never see eye to eye with the other. It must either be looking down with condescension, or looking up with fear and hatred.

Anyways, after Holla Forums had enlightened me of the true nature of the white race, I realized that the only way I could survive against this hostility was to hate them back and promote leftism in any way that I could. No hard feelings my white brother, but seeing as you plotted to kill me first, I've got to protect myself.

Fuck you shill, get the fuck off our board.

We as white men didn't start this identitarian bullshit, but we will end it. If you had really been lurking here you'd know we have rather good justification for hating kikes and niggers (the only ones we really hate).

Because ugly people have an inferiority complex in addition to their inferior genetics. They want beautiful people to suffer with them. The concept of ugly people having inner beauty is completely fabricated.

To put it in nigger terms: They h8 us cuz they 8nt us, famalamabannannnarama

Because the Left are mindless NPCs and they obey everything the Jews tell them.

they hate because they are envious

Fear on behalf of non-Whites and self-hatred induced via indoctrination.

Like I said, fear.

They hate whites, beacuse they think jews are white.

THE ORIGINAL SITE IS GONE. THIS IS WHY ARCHIVAL SOURCES ARE SO IMPORTANT.

archive.is/FT4yM

We're still in the shadow of 31 years of European Civil War that rocked Western Civilization to it's core (1914-45). Created everything from Beatniks to Bolsheviks, and empowered every malcontent and traitor who wanted to vent his rage by tearing at the core of our value system until it all collapsed. Not to mention being taken advantage of by certain (((groups))) to meet their own ends. Now we're all faced with the task of rebuilding and of eliminating the agents of sedition within our own borders.

Over all white race is beautiful, smart, and strong. Qualities that leftists lack and therefore despise.

Reported for cancer

Jealousy

wtf are you talking about? are you a bot?

The left hates whites because of the reasons this user mentioned.
A huge swathe of normies just follow along because they are brainwashed and just want to fit in.
These normies will be natsoc in any country that adopts a /pol tier philosophy.
Shitskins hate whites out of resentment, similar to how a poor person may resent a self made millionaire and invent rationalisations to protecet his own ego.
It's easier to hate the successful than to become successful yourself

Note, this is not the same as us hating jews, they only succeed where they cheat collude, defraud and lie, which is not in fact success even if it may outwardly appear as success.

*This user mentioned

Because the kikes hate the white race and mindless goyim slaves follow what their masters in the media tell them.

1) kill yourself
2) stop posting for another 729 days
3) They want us dead because the jew tells them this is what to feel.

They all think that the death of Western Civilisation and the European folk who brought it to the world will mean the rising of their own people. Most of them are wrong, any of those people dependent on us, the parasites, are doomed with us. This means, for instance, African-Americans, who'd love to see the white man fall but would revert to savagery without us. It also means Israel, who'll have no friends once we're gone, it also means the Gulf Arabs, who'd lose their biggest customers. Only the orient can weather the storm during our collapse. The morning of our collapse they'll all be cheering, by the evening the only smiles left will be slanted.

Jews hate Europeans. The modern left was invented by Jews. Therefore, the left hates Europeans.

Jealous and inferiority complex.
Which is a consequence of having low IQ and bad culture of work aka laziness.
And as you know, everything in this universe goes by the way of least resistance.

Emotional discharge and physical violence become all that they think off. Not being better than the neighbor via your own virtue.
You have to kill and rob him. Next you blow it with a whore and get AIDS and die.
Just look at South Africa.
This is what communists tap into. That primal instinct of "gib you dat have mo and gib to me or kill youz".

This.

get the fuck back to whatever country you're from, we can like each other that way (from far away), the way it's been for thousands of years.