Pirates Bread

How come it's been 10 years since the Sid Meiers Pirates! remake and no other company has made a game this good about being a pirate? It doesn't even have to be Caribbean pirates. Even space piracy would be cool as long as I can capture ships, raid ports, and smuggle cargo.

Black Flag tried but the only thing it got right was the ship combat, every other aspect of that game was laughably shallow.

Escape Velocity Nova is a great space pirate game, but it's even older than the pirates remake and the devs still want $30 for it.

What are some good games where I can be a pirate Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_about_pirates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sea Dogs 2 aka Pirates of the Caribbean.

There was that pirates of the Caribbean MMO from a while back. Shit was cool until it left its beta phase and became P2W as fuck.

isnt there some pirate mmo shit coming out at some point? they showed it at e3. it's probably going to be shit, but there's always a chance, op.

The only pirate game from E3 that I remember was the one developed by Rare. It might be ok.

This one is a newer one.
WARNING massive cancer

Pirates, you say?

rebel galaxy was pretty fun for awhiles but then it got really grindy and also the lack of a 3d plane in space really got to me

My негр

Aye

bump

You can play the original.

How is the original compared to the 2004 remake and please don't just say it's better or worse, tell me why it is, give me an example if you can.

Anyone know the name of the game that lets you play as a privateer working for the Confederate States Navy, or the Union States Navy? I remember it being a RPG style game on the pc.

Maybe you can find it here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_about_pirates

The original doesn't have that awful dancing mini game.

Pirates?!? Those bastids!

Pirates are too masculine for today's audiences.

I doubt it, it's not like the game has to be 100% accurate to the life style of pirates. If games like Gears of War or God of War aren't too masculine for today's audience, i doubt pirates would be.

Speaking of pirates. Any good sites where to pirate?

Have it, and yeah the lack of 3d frustrated me. Which is odd because I'll play 2d space games np.

Also, still can't take over enemy ships.

Anyone remember the galleons game in roblox? Went back with some friends some months back. Good shit

Check out Endless Sky.

I've played it. It's pretty decent, but don't want to sink too much time into it because it's early access

Is there a game where I can play as a skypirate in the 1920's/30's over the Adriatic sea?

Man I really liked that one pirate area in Sly 3 where you could sail a ship and fuck up everyone until you were too strong.

YOU'RE A

Someone tried to make a Porco Rosso homebrew game for the DS. Then they realized they were too ambitious and quit.

I just want to fly floatplanes and have a comfy private beach in a hidden cove.

The Mount and Blade pirate game was alright