Rebranding white genocide

Rebranding white genocide

What is the number one issue that causes normalfags to instantly reject the concept of white genocide?

The name.

Normalfags are instantly repulsed by the name.

You can offer all of the statistical information in the world to these people, you can explain that the state is doing this intentionally, via various programs, the welfare state, immigration policy, refugee policies etc, however, if you mention the phrase "white genocide" in your argument, the normal fags will fixate purely on the concept of "genocide".

The normalfags will not focus on the issue at hand but instead they will incessantly debate whether or not it fits the definition of genocide. This is hugely counter intuitive. Even if you manage to reach the point of proving your argument to be empirically correct, as I have personally done many times, the normalfag will still focus on the utterly pointless semantic argument.

The semantic argument is a weak point at which the furious cognitive dissonance riddled normalfag may strike to escape.

They will drag you into the semantic debate, often attempting to force you to secede their argument before they intellectually engage with yours.

I propose to you, anons, that we re-brand white genocide and make it both palatable to normalfags and more secure to attack from disingenuous semantic arguments.

I came to this conclusion after watching many high quality videos on white genocide, after attempting to explain the concept to many people, and facing the same reaction every time.

We need to get this material out there.

My suggestion is "White Displacement", I would like to hear other suggestions too.

Also ITT: post any relevant statistics, facts, articles etc related to white genocide displacement.

The fire rises, we need to stoke the flames.

inb4 a shill calls me a kike for wanting to redpill normalfags on their own genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/themes/international-migration/glossary/displaced-person-displacement/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germanys-birthrate-hits-33-year-high-after-arrival-900000-refugees-aging-population-a7366016.html
voat.co/v/politics/1941692/9554356
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You made this thread the other day.

That wasn't me.
WHITE ANNIHILATION is fucking retarded, that OP is shit, it doesn't explain the meta causation for the rejection of the term "white genocide".
first post and sages thread about white genocide, really activates the almonds, Moishe

Congratulations on wasting your life schlomo. I hope they're paying you good shekels.

"White replacement" could also work.

much better btw, as white displacement somehow means being moved, rather than replaced

"normies" should be repulsed by their genocide. they should hear "white genocide" and find themselves in disbelief. then, when you post the statistics and other proofs that whites are indeed under-going a genocide, their belief in it will be all that more unshakable.

The United Nations also refuses to call it a genocide. Instead, they call it "replacement migration." Do you know why? It's because "replacement" doesn't invoke strong feelings or set off any alarm bells like the word "genocide" does. So you're telling us you're going to fight white genocide by using the same terminology as the (((people))) responsible, and not only this, but for the same deceptive reason?

How long is your time, Alt-Kike? How long before you're exposed and the People see the ugly grinning face of Bolshevism behind your mask? How long before they all your cult for what it is: Duginism ? Not long.

I am coming soon, not as a sheep but lion. Repent now, of your false thinking and doomed strategies, before it's too and you're replaced by the Truth which destroys you - both hammer and sickle.

White genocide is a perfectly suitable term. What is happening is the fucking dictionary definition of genocide. Genocide doesn't always denote violence. Your idea is stupid and it tells me you are inadequately equipped to effectively red pill people. Instead of trying to sugar coat the term via language, you should be conveying to your audience that the gravity of the situation deserves such a grave term as genocide. In short, get good nigger.

I think op is missing the larger point.

Bluepills are conditioned to recoil from anything which ideologically makes space for positive white identity. Key examples: black on white crime, difference of iq between the races, statistics on who receives welfare. Anything that shows a real difference between the races causes a bluepill to shut down or freak out. Thus, op's idea is flawed.

Conversely, the conditioning for white guilt is so strong we should be using that as an attack vector instead. Force or coerce the idiots to openly declare themselves anti-white. Things are not bad enough socially to get whites to go on the defensive. Getting the cucks and bluepills to openly admit to being anti-white will bring enough cogdis and division to move the strong whites into action.

Good idea user, it's probably a more accurate description although displacement is already a utilized term for people who are losing their homes due to political strife.
unesco.org/new/en/social-and-human-sciences/themes/international-migration/glossary/displaced-person-displacement/

Except it isn't, because it doesn't work. Whenever I've expressly avoided using the terminology, people have engaged with my argument and either agreed or had the standard shitlib reponse:
At which point you can then attack them for being anti-white and dismantle their kike imposed views.

checked
My testing of redpilling people on white genocide has always yielded better results when the term is not used, of course the bluepilled normalfag rejects everything that threatens their kike bubble worldview, but a human mind is more capable of travelling from A to B (these immigrants are replacing your people and your culture) than it is from A to Z (these immigrants are a state funded weapon utilized by kikes to genocide the white race).
Separate issue but something that people should be doing every single day, regardless.

How about calling it ethnic cleansing?

Again, you run into the same problem where normies automatically think that a bunch of people with machetes are killing the white race.

If the belief is that White genocide comes off as hokey to plebs then plaster the UN definition of genocide everywhere until people not only are aware of it but can recite it from memory. Then with further hints or not they'll put two and two together.

Unfortunately, this is what it will devolve into when whites become a minority. Look at the white genocide in South Africa. I always use this as an example and expressly use the term white genocide for this argument, warning that this will be the future of Europe and the US once we become a minority. Hell, even within largely non-white areas of Europe white people are brutally attacked in this manner.

Not a belief, conclusion from extended testing.
Seems like a counter intuitive method when simply changing terminology works effectively.

I think OP may be on to something. People who go "wake up sheeple! the white genocide is being caused by israel!" just look like retards on youtube and twitter comment sections. You don't come off as "enlightened" but as a tinfoiling weirdo.

It needs to be
WHITE REPLACEMENT

You are welcome to try replacing "white genocide".

None of you that know better before, have ever bothered to do the work it is to create propaganda you then spread, and I doubt any of you guys will bother this time either.

Some have tried, but when they understand how slow memes catch on in the start, they all give up.

This thread again? Pic related, notice the "you could call it extinction", because somehow, that justifies the outcome (coming from the comment section of the youtube video "The Great Replacement", add as many parenthesis around the uploader's name as you see fit).

If that were the case you would have already done so and you're left with attack while a general definition does not have that issue.

It is in a sense, but you also need to understand that when normalfags hear genocide in conjures holohoax imagery of essentially human death factories. His point that people not being able to see past a term to understand the points you want to present is completely valid. It's a word that is tangled up with too much of (((their))) propaganda. Just look how long it took for the Armenians to get recognized as a what it was.

Can't use the word "white". Use something like "Native" or "Indigenous". Or better yet, just say "Displacement" or "Population Displacement".

Normal fags won't be convinced, they like to feel guilty and ashamed. It's how they're brought up. They have to see that being white doesn't mean being bad, that they're actually inherently good.

I understand why people are giving you shit for trying to alter the phrase but theres no reason why we can't have white genocide and a sugar coated blue pill introductory phrase. I propose

EUROPEAN EROSION

That's pretty horrible.

I completely forgot I had that hanging around, since had nothing better to do with my afternoon (I wish I had a hobby), I waded through the comment section of that youtube video. Here's a compilation of "arguments" made against the simple evocation of the situation, or the usage of the term "white genocide". I invite you to do the same with any comment you find on social media, number each entry so it's easy to correct mistakes, address extra talking points, etc.

The UN admitted in July 2017 that 70% of migrants are not fleeing war, but seeking wealth. This was already suspected in June 2016 when the UN forced wealthy countries like the UK to open borders for "economic migrants" (their words). It also explains why the vast majority of migrants are healthy men in the age to fight a war and not elderly people, women or children. If they were seeking refuge until they could go back home, they would not be granted a permanent house, a long-term job, the nationality, the right to vote, and special laws that accommodates their needs at the depends of the native population.

Pretty much Swedish politicien's discourse. Would pointing out the cultural differences between let's say, German traditions and British traditions help? This argument excuses any genocide anywhere (so it wouldn't be a big deal if Europe would invade and replace Africa).

And so, there's no "african genes" or "asian genes" either. Whites would be the only ones without genes? Weird. Genes are used to identify remains of dead bodies when corpses are unrecognizable, so yes, there is a British gene.

See South Africa, the systematic murder of whites, the confiscation of their land, the justice system crafted against them. See also: the refusal of white migrants in the EU (Ukraine), while the borders are open for non-whites. In European countries, laws are crafted to protect certain individuals, all individuals are granted some kind of protection over others, except white men.

The definition of genocide used by International Laws affirms the end result is more important than the mean, and you don't have to commit mass murder.

Whether you like that definition or not is irrelevant, because that's the definition an international court of law will use to judge you, should you engage in a genocide.

See the conclusion of the 2000 UN report "Replacement Migration". Migrants are gathering in ghettos, refusing to assimilate to the culture of the country they entered. As space is eaten up by those communities, less space is available for whites. These areas slowly turn into no-go zones, where the law of the country is no longer applied and the government has no control over.

Laws in countries are being changed to accommodate the culture of migrants in spite of the native culture. Sweden and Germany already recognized child bribes even though western values forbid such union. Many European countries created laws against criticism of Islam, which is in complete contradiction with freedom of expression. Christmas celebrations were also renamed in order to not offend Muslims. Sweden "moderates" claimed Swedish culture is silly, Macron said there's no French culture, Trudeau said there's nothing inherently Canadian from a culture standpoint. See also the destruction and conversion of churches in the West.

I don’t even know where to start with this one.

The destruction of the past of a nation makes it easier to demoralize and subvert the values of the people currently in place. See the destruction of "white art" in South Africa, or ISIS blowing up temples. The technological advancement you nation had, in comparison to other nations, should be an inspiration to you, not something to consider granted. Art is a legacy for the future and is a proof that different civilizations can achieve different things. It's not a legacy to YOU, but to the future, it's your duty to pass it on and preserve it. But hey, if you really want to go down that road, you have to right to take me accountable for wars before my time then.

Nearly 22% of the French population is not white. The more the non whites, the more they lose political control of their county. Not everyone who wants to exist can, see the situation in Tibet.

Because when you introduce a group of people who's culture is to destroy any other culture, they will end up destroying you eventually. They don't integrate, don't speak the language, reject the culture, end up creating ghettos eating up space and resources up until they are numerous enough to overthrow your people.

According to official numbers released in 2017, less than 3% of the 1.2 million migrants that reached Germany in 2015 and 2016 found a job. The rest is likely on welfare paid by the German people. Two third of them cannot read nor write, but all can vote. Europe still didn’t escape the economic crisis of 2008.

Back to that whole "white genocide" thing. Migrants and decent of migrants are now 51.8% of the population in Frankfurt.

Not when it's pushed deliberately by someone else, like the EU and the UN; it's also not just cultural as the population itself will physically vanish. Can you be bullied into suicide? The blue whale challenge showed it could be.

They are, little bit by little bit. It's called no-go zones. Go check it out. On the other hand, the increase of migrant population is slowly getting to 50%, which means cultural values from that group will soon be dictating the overall political landscape. You can kiss goodbye pork sausages and beer festials in Germany.

The PEW research center collected Muslim opinions, more than 1 third of them want sharia law enacted. About half of them consider suicide bombers to be justifiable.

And it was so terrible the African population is thinking the country used to be better under whites. It's also worth noting that all every discoveries and inventions left behind by colons were left to rot, including hospital, schools and roads. Africans practiced slavery against other Africans for tens of thousands of years before any European set foot on that continent. The Europeans did practice slavery for a couple of centuries but before abolishing it. Then they left Africa and the Africans continued to buy, sell, and enslave each other even to this day. There's currently an estimated 45 million slaves in Africa and the Middle East.

"Almost 900,000 refugees sought asylum in Germany in 2015, with some 70 per cent of them Muslim, according to Reuters. Muslim families tend to be larger than secular European-born citizens – one reason why the influx of refugees has helped increase the average number of children." "He added that the “large majority” of the rise was driven by births to foreign-born women."
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germanys-birthrate-hits-33-year-high-after-arrival-900000-refugees-aging-population-a7366016.html

I didn't know better before, I came to the conclusion slowly after an extended period of time trying various techniques to make people aware of white genocide. Have you had much luck using the term "white genocide" when talking to bluepilled normalfags?
Don't get so buttblasted, faggot.

More effectively* I should say. As stated, it has always yielded better results when the term is avoided.
Didn't understand this.

People now view niggers, spics and sandniggers as native populations.

I don't want to suggest that the phrase is trashed completely, because everyone sufficiently redpilled knows that is completely accurate and the kikes responsible want us wiped from the Earth, but I've even talked to some 'redpilled' people who are aversive to the phrase. As stated further up in this thread, I explicitly use the term when referring to South Africa and related it back to immigration in Europe.

Top posts, thanks user.
What an infuriating argument that could be applied to any race of people.

9 is also a particularly irritating argument that I run into frequently
The mental gymnastics are incredibly infuriating because it's so illogical that I genuinely find it hard to refute.

(((1st post))) EVERY FUCKING TIME

Op quality thread

Your either a summer fag OR a retard, tell me Chaim how many times have you brought up the subject of white genocide to normies and NOT been turned away instantly and made to look crazy, I for one have not been that lucky, normally I'm shut down before I even get to that point. What we need is somthing that could warm other whites up to this idea instead of pushing them away and this could be it, screaming white genocide all though it is a fact of life is not how you get some one on your side who is already skeptical if everything you say anyways

It's your own argument against White genocide, gets mocked and blown off. Another specific term would have the same issue where as the general term doesn't have that problem. With the general term the argument then becomes whether it applies to what's happening to Whites, which means at that point you're already halfway there, they understand and accept the definition(particularly the UN explanation that points out the form isn't just direct killing,) what's left is just for them to see that it is indeed what's going on and for that there is overwhelming proof. By not doing it this way you have to get them to accept and understand the definition and proof of it all at one go.

It's your own argument against White genocide, gets mocked and blown off. Another specific term would have the same issue where as the general term doesn't have that problem. With the general term the argument then becomes whether it applies to what's happening to Whites, which means at that point you're already halfway there, they understand and accept the definition(particularly the UN explanation that points out the form isn't just direct killing,) what's left is just for them to see that it is indeed what's going on and for that there is overwhelming proof. By not doing it this way you have to get them to accept and understand the definition and proof of it all at one go.

The point could be "do you know that the parts of Africa that rejected the western civilization entirely are unable to provide for their own people and are dying of starvation, waiting for the west to feed them?" There are also a few personalities in Africa longing for the days of colonialism. The other angle could be "why would they come to a country they hate some much? To enjoy again the taste of the fruit they were given one time, but let rot?"

How about

CAUCASIAN ERASION ?

want me to prove you wrong?

didnt think so shill

Why would I understand your entire argument from one sentence? At least your second post is a bit better.

Do you mean that my argument against the phrase 'white genocide', that normalfags debate the semantics and get sp00ked instead of engaging with the actual issue, would also apply to any other terms invented to describe white genocide, such as white replacement or white displacement?
How is something like "white replacement" or "white displacement" any more specific than "white genocide"? I guess you could argue that the "replacement" specifically refers to the immigration whereas white genocide also features other factors such as pornography and birth control, but really the immigration is by far the largest issue.
Of course the general term by this I assume you mean white genocide has the problem of being mocked and blown off, that's the entire point of this thread.
But it doesn't, the argument always defaults to the semantic "it's not real genocide" before people even begin to accept evidence that it's happening to whites. As stated in OP, you can perfectly outline an empirical argument with reliable sources to support it and people will still focus on the weakest part of the argument: the semantics.
Beyond this, people will simply say "how can it be genocide if race mixing is consensual?" and so on and so forth.
Normalfags don't do this.
Getting people to call it a genocide is secondary to getting people to recognise that it's actually happening which can easily be done with correct sauces, then illustrating that it is being intentionally orchestrated by the state and can therefore be prevented.

The point I'm trying to raise is that we need bare bones method and phrasing that can be palatable without causing the instant spook reaction.

Kek ffs

Go on then.
Btw; probably 20% of the posts in the Spencergate threads are mine and I've spent quite some time trying to uncover other Duginist connections in the alt kike. Stop acting like a fucking dumb nigger and contribute to the thread instead of chimping out, you newfag.

play the role of a bluepilled normie fagget then? only stipulation is: you can't ignore reality once its actually presented; you dont have to be overly willing to accept the claims but you must acknowledge facts like anyone else would…and ill show you how my strategy is superior to dicky spencer's. fair? Let's begin.

White genocide is real and Jews are behind it.
If you disagree, why?

i am spencergate

Simulation between two redpilled individuals is a waste of time. I've already done this enough with real normalfags IRL and online to know how it goes.
Read the thread, nigger.

Fuck off. Let me get this straight people are finally picking up on the term and you want to rebrand it moshie?

no. you simply know exactly how its going to go. you know you're going to lose. its that easy. wanna see? watch.

lol @ white "genocide" aint no one killing whites!
hmmm ok but how can you prove its on purpose?
prove it!
dayuuuuuuuuuuum

Your strategy relies on keeping the people stupid.
Mine relies on giving them the truth.
Who is the friend to whites: the one who lies or the ones who gives them knowledge?
You see? You follow a pied piper and a false prophet.

/this I too see it catching on only for (((concern posting))) that it needs to be changed.

But they aren't, only people have a redpilled to some degree are even slightly receptive to the term.
I don't want to get rid of it entirely. Read bread.

This isn't how it goes down, you complete and utter faggot, you would be perfectly aware of this if you actually communicated with other human beings.
Your "strategy" is going to make people think that you're fucking retarded and never talk to you again. You can't take a bluepilled faggot from "immigration is good I love other cultures".
You can't teach algebra to a maths novice.

Woops, accidentally delet some of that post
Should read

stay defeated duginite trs fagget

You're a retarded niglet.
Quotes and sources don't, but the manner than you utilize them will.
You didn't defeat anything, you merely evidenced your own spastication.

nigger do you realize how many people ive redpilled with that argument just in the past month since ive been on social media? so many duke follows me. kill yourself, or better yet, just swallow your ego and get on the winning side before you're part of the wreckage. this isnt about status or money, its about saving the future generation of aryans. ok?

I wouldn't start with "it's the jew". Holla Forums has the reputation of being full-blown Nazis, and the automated response to this specific word is a killswitch in their brain (that's why SJWs use the word "trigger"; these words are "triggering" conditioned responses, just like a trained dog). You really have to go little by little (let them go there are their pace, you don't want them to throw the towel right away, it's a dark journey and you definitely don't want to tell them where it leads), see what they hold as true regarding the current situation (everyone has at least an idea about what's going on, whether they are for or against it;) so at least you know where to start. Move toward the goal without getting distracted. The moment they start wondering why the EU or the UN would do such a thing, you can go forward and look at the different institutions they are funding and drop some names here and there. I wouldn’t recommend pointing out they are all jews, just a few of them. The longer they follow you, the more likely they are to notice the patterns and the less likely they are to return to their initial point (they are too far to know where they are anymore).

agreed about the jew part. just showing its easy to transition from white genocide is real to its the jews. agree with your post tho. am only saying we havent the time to play silly games. we must expose the truth now.

Are you a Sovereign Citizen? Trying to find some magic words that will control reality? Do you not realize that these problems you are presenting are not from the terminology and are common in all argumentation? It's an empirical fact that presenting people with facts which rebut their already established positions causes them to become more committed to the now debunked position.

You are describing the exact same phenomena as the Race and IQ debate where the 100% nurture, literal equality premise must be assumed to be correct and as data accumulates ever more tenuous hypotheses must be entertained to explain observable reality until eventually these same people arrive at unfalsifiable claims.

A significant portion of people go along with 'Race and IQ' because they do not feel competent to debate genetics and bow to the percieved superior argument. These same people will recoil at "White Genocide" for various reasons, but among them is they believe they understand the way the world works and are competent to speak on the subject.

Any replacement term is going to have to hit the same notes as "White Genocide", which is it has to make a claim of deliberate harm. It has to be a criminal accusation which reveals the reality that we have enemies. People even on 'The Right' have a problem with the term due to cowardice. They imagine a world in which there is no real ill will and everything is a "system" and everything can be resolved peacefully. That a more perfect "system" can be created which will eliminate the reality of the human condition. These people either need to change or be cast aside, and no terminology is ever going to do the trick because fundamentally they live in fear of conflict. So they configure a model of reality in which bad things happen and no human agency is every involved, or if it is that agency is at the mercy of some net of human actions which obviates the presence of malicious actors. No one is ever to blame. There is no where on the planet the existence of an enemy who is bound to conflict with them for any reason, and especially not existential ones.

If you can't get these people to accept the reality of the human condition which is fundamentally about conflict they won't accept any term which hits the right notes. "White Displacement" to them cannot have perpetrators, so actually fighting enemies is a non-starter. Work on the people who already agree with and organize them and do as much as you can, and then you get joiners. Find other normie-tier problems and explain how it ties into WN issues, and then explain the ultimate purpose.

Ah, britfag? Take everything I said above about the psychology of the coward and multiply by 100.

It's a genocide by definition. If people won't listen to the very definition coupled with statistical facts they're hopeless anyway. This on the level of PRcucking tbh

Yeah, you posted this thread already. WE'RE NOT DOING IT. IT'S GENOCIDE BY THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD.

NO COMPROMISES. NO KINDNESS. NO CONCESSIONS.

I agree with that. I started a thread a while back, wondering how one could wake someone up; the over consensus was that no one will awake until there's no radical economic collapse and the working class is no longer able to pay its food. Now the problem is the outcome of a complete civil war: Europe is deep in socialism, who will reign and rebuild social cohesion? Communists or fascists? It'll have to be an extreme, I just don't know which.

Try harder.

Every single time, since I'm not a mentally defective pile of shit like you are. It's proven fact that whites are undergoing a genocide, by EVERY DEFINITION of the word that is available.

YOU AND YOUR KIKE OP WANT TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE AND CLAIM THERE IS NO GENOCIDE.

The solution to this problem is simple, user. Have you heard of the 100th Monkey theory? Basically, sociologists have shown that only 10% of any group needs to share a belief before it quickly spreads to the majority of the group. If we want to win the greater war against the Juden we must follow good warfare strategy, which mean first we must win the minds of the People. This is accomplished by converting 10% of the overall population to our side, and the rest will quickly follow. We can achieve this by a massive, coordinated propaganda campaign. And we can do it for free. All we need is a handful of dedicated people.

Every time it's a winnable argument using white genocide.

Hey, about that, can we come up with a list of elements for B, C and D? I don't think there's anything for E.
This is the whole process of demoralization, the destruction of European culture, and the constant bashing on whites, the pieces of legislation protecting migrants in spite of natives. Can we have ties between such programs and the UN (or people supporting the UN)?
That would be the replacement migration. Artificially increasing the birth rate of European countries via migration doesn't provide any incentive for Europeans to re-populate their own country.
Is there any piece of legislation being pushed intended to decrease birth rates (I know how fucked up the justice system is, and even though it leads to this, it's hard to prove intent)?

Over inflated ego and zero evidence to support it other than the retarded assertion that your
is going to work on bluepilled normalfags.

How is attempting to find the best method for normalfag receptiveness a "silly game"?

Of course they are, my point is that the primary argument should be to force people to acknowledge that it's actually happening and that it's happening intentionally, recognizing it as an act of genocide is secondary.
>
You aren't from round these, parts, are you, bucko?
Working with people who already agree with you isn't how knowledge is spread.

Read the thread.

How frequently has this worked for you, in convincing people that it's both empirically happening and immoral?

not that ive come across yet, but its interesting how birthrates are down everywhere. psyop possibly?

by not calling white genocide what it is..this is a silly game and it has a nefarious agenda.

CIA documents were released detailing information on implemented methods for a state to reduce the birth rates of its population, I can't remember what the name of the documents are currently. Basically the documents list extended research into these methods and you can see that all methods have been implemented in modern western societies.

Let's switch it around, how often has using "white displacement" woken up people to the fact of white genocide?

good lead ty

There are many factors; how women are brainwashed thanks to feminism doesn't help, how fathers have no right over their own reproduction, everything is rape, etc. Economic factors too (especially since there's less self-employment, otherwise having kids could help you in your business). I think someone mentioned that native populations tend to have fewer kids when they get invaded. We also already know about the propaganda ("the real life is a child-free life", "have less kids, reduce global warming", etc.) but unless you can link those magazines to the UN, it'll be hard to prove it's a group effort.

Aw shit. If you can find that back, that'd be great!

And it never works on someone who's a dead set anti-white. Obviously that will always be the case. But you're not there to persuade the opposing side you're there to persuade the audience. Anyone who's genuinely open to learning anything it works every time.

true. if we convince a person firstly white genocide is real, we are more apt to convince them its the jews, as theres proof for both. if we do this, they will easily accept the low birth rate phenomenon as being a jewish psyop even without strict proof, because its such a huge COHENcidence

bluepill land is more receptive than you believe.
voat.co/v/politics/1941692/9554356

That link is pure gold, thank you very much.

A common rhetorical trick I use with normies is to say:
"Can we say that white countries are below replacement rates?"
Well yeah
"Can we say immigration is ongoing and that immigrant populations are reproducing several times more than the native populations?"
Yeah, maybe, I haven't looked into it
"If this isn't remedied, what is the outcome within two or three decades?"
Oh well, I don't know, as long as the culture is the same I don't mind, etc, I won't be alive so who cares.
The normie is conflict-avoidant because he doesn't really know what he's talking about and doesn't want to look stupid.
You have to phrase things in rational terms, avoid mentioning Jews or Hitler and use deductive reasoning with them to make them admit that even if they don't want to call it 'genocide', whites are being replaced. Because then they move to just saying 'I don't mind tho, muh culture'. Then you have to explain why they should care. I've experienced this countless times with these people, they're cowardly and will seek the safe ground at all times.

Shill harder. We won't fall for it. Reported.

what evidence is there normies reject the argument of white genocide? present it.

Of course it's not a psyop, the west has been pushing for reduced birth rates for decades, both state organisations and NGOs. What advantage could a state have in not managing their own birth rate statistics and publishing false information? Fundamentally, the birth rates are less of an issue than the influx of niggers, because automation will compensate for reduced population sizes. Still, the Europeans need to raise their birth rate to at least 2.1 to maintain their civilisation.
No it isn't. I'm not suggesting the term is abandoned entirely, as I've stated numerous times, it's a valuable term, especially for situations like South Africa.

Don't tu quoque you cheeky doublenigger, more often than while using the term "white genocide", that's for certain (the latter being basically never).

is a good tactice user. hope you continue waking people up b4 its too late

what does the United Nations call "white genocide?"

Naming the Fake Jews among the Jews will divide them. This is the tactic that must be worked on. We cannot constantly defend from Jews schemes. We must invent ours and attack.
Dividing the Jews by using a Fake Jew tactic is excellent tool to sow unrest. Every Jews that contributes to degeneracy to this world should be name the fake jew. This will make their doctrine slowly crumble. We must divide them and conquer, because that is their tactic. And it obviously works. For example, Open borders for Israel is a great meme that kikes are afraid off.

People like you are fucking up this board beyond recognition. Go suck kikefys dick you niggerfaggot.

Yeah this is essentially the method that people have been most responsive to with me, usually you can either get them to see your perspective, or at least unveil them to be an anti-white piece of shit deserving of the rope.

I believe the UN say:
AFAIK, not once have they talked about white genocide other than presenting population statistics and framing it from the position that the west needs niggers to survive.

** reproduction rates

The United Nations calls white genocide

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

They do this because "genocide" doesn't set off alarm bells in peoples minds. It doesnt "disgust" them. So now tell me the logic behind not only using the exact same terminology as the people responsible for white genocide, but using it for the exact same reason? ;)

You have been desperately pushing this narrative every day for the last week.

I've yet to see a strong argument for your claim.
Fuck off.

About the definition: see first pic of

Do we have sketchy things the UN has been doing in general? Like the Human Rights panel being headed by Saudi Arabia? Stuff normal fags would see as a big no-no when it comes to this nice and benevolent organization.

You're a huge faggot OP.

Try talking to some human beings and you'll see that what I've said is valid, you shitposting faggot.

This could be used to our advantage:

The fact that niggers aren't being strung from trees, the fact that the 1965 immigration act is still in force, the fact that Americans lap up establishment media as much as ever. Christ, look outside your window, does it look like a world of racially aware whites? Dumbass white nationalists have been bellowing about white genocide for twenty fucking years now, and it's gone nowhere. There's no evidence that white's opinions on race have been significantly affected by anything other than leftist insanity.

I think when these spergs claimed they've "redpilled" people. they're just counting the number of times they've reposted the same ten year old infographs online.

100th monkey, user.
majority of people are asleep, and using terms like "replacement" and not "genocide" keeps them that way. wake them up and see what happens.

No shit?

You replied to me and then yourself…

Kek

(((white nationalists))), is it any surprise they've been ineffectual when half of the prominent figures are kikes or feds?

I have, and your claims are completely hollow. Every person I've spoken to about the concept of white genocide gets it quite quickly, and their acceptance has absolutely nothing to do with the terminology employed so much as it does their personal political/ideological beliefs.
You aren't going to convince libshits of this, no matter how you term it, because it opposes their internal beliefs, the core of their worldview, so it doesn't matter, just like it doesn't matter how much data you show them suggesting racial variation in things like cognition.
And those are the only people who I've seen any degree of hesitancy from on the issue of white genocide as a term.

You're a dirty lying faggot, and you just want to sabotage and convince people to use less harsh terminology, knowing that the libshits and their ilk won't accept it anyway, and it'll be less impactful with those who have the capacity to accept it if you use some term other than 'genocide'.

Figures.

yeah not sure why that happen sorry

>(((white nationalists))), is it any surprise they've been ineffectual when half of the prominent figures are kikes or feds?
And there we are.

You're that same faggot who was arguing a week ago, day after day, that White Nationalism was some CIA thing or whatever, and you were holding up people like Spencer and fucking Alex Jones as exemplaries, until you BTFO so terribly hard you stopped that narrative.

You're a fucking Jew, and you blew it kike.

I like this idea. I had a argue with me with semantics when I said Europe is being invaded.

The liberal claimed that since it's not an actual army it's not "invasion".

This board is low-pop compared to 4/pol/ so it gets swarmed by shills in every thread. lefty/pol/ doesn't help the problem either

Lol try HARDER like actually put some effort into your post, not one single time did u say it wasn't happening, I have spent my whole life watching it happen, but going up to normal people in the street and talking to them upfront about it will 10 out if 10 make you look retarded and this is comming from some one has been born and raised in one of the blackest areas of the south, it does not work like you think it does

This one is a repeat offender though.

And because the mods won't do their fucking jobs, I will. Fuck this thread, and the kike who made it.

If they don't own a dictionary, I can ship one to them. Stand your ground. If they dislike the word, use the whole definition instead.

OH… so it's the name that's the problem… NOT BEING MURDERED?

It's not a concept. So your solution to these utter fucking retards, is semantics? To what end?

Ok, so I guess, YOU need to step up your debate game. How many times has this really happened to you? 2-8x? Yeah. Plenty to have got your head around it. But instead, we get this post that sounds very Jewy to me. You're doing the Jews work if you want to make some genocide light meme. Boiled frog is how we got here.

Then you focus on their chin and land a punch or a shift kick to the head. Either way it will do them some good as it reboot them from their Jew media induced coma.

You arrived from halfchan, didn't you?

REALLY ASSHOLE? Because it's not like there's ANYWHERE WE CAN GO if we lose America. Like the spic wall, there's a fucking line in the sand and even bitches like you are going to have to FIGHT. These normies fucks, you've come crying to use about because you can't get through to them will be cannon fodder.

You talk in circles. This thread is a pointless exercise in your arrogance. Your plea to stop calling White Genocide for what it is will not work. If you are genuine in your intent and are simply a massive egotistical faggot, then go ahead nigger, use whatever fucking term you want and I'll keep using White Genocide. If you're a kike, fuck you Chaim, gas yourself.. Either way I'm not using any of your faggy alternative terminology.

then why are you here?

Please, read the thread; every thread talking about white genocide ends up derailed and is locked. Soon, any thread talking about white genocide will be blocked on the spot, preventing all discussion on the topic.

Get out.

Proxy-hopping faggot.

And here goes what could have been another good thread straight to the dump, thanks fagd>>10272817

Perfect example of why this place is complete shit, you guys can't stop sperging out for more than 5 seconds can you

Sage

There is no normal discussion. You are employing HEGELIAN DIALECTIC.

It is genocide. You will never trick us.

Bullshit! And that's not an argument - you're basically telling us that kikes are scared of the term/concept, and so you, as a servant of the kikes, want us to stop using it?
Fuck off, and learn to debate you kike faggot.

Its a shit thread, you crybaby kike shill faggot, and it deserves death.
Go pout on leftypol that your psy-op didn't work, for the second time - or maybe you just want to tell us how Alex Jones is a White Nationalist CIA plant?
Seems legit Schlomo.

Oh, by the way. Hi, obvious paid shill.

Fucking slimey slippery kike faggot.

ITS A GENOCIDE YES I NEVER SAID I DISAGREE BUT THE PEOPLE YOU NEED TO CONVINCE DONT BELIEVE AAND DONT CARE TO BELIEVE THAT LINE

Prove it you niggers please for the love of God prove I'm a shill

No, I'm not a kike and while there's a handful of idiots agreeing with OP, most don't. What I'm pointing at is the discussion going on, and some valuable material being linked to justify the usage of the International Law definition.

To call out OP on his fucking bullshit and to annoy faggots like you.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS THE PROPER TERM BECAUSE GENOCIDE IS EXACTLY WHAT IS OCCURRING

THEN YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, YOU WEAK WILLED CUNT

NO COMPROMISES. IT'S GENOCIDE, CALL IT WHAT IT FUCKING IS.

THATS THE LIE YOU KIKE!

The only people you can convince HAVE ZERO ISSUE with the term.
You're pretending you can convince libshits, when you can't convince libshits of ANYTHING that violates their beliefs, because they are IDEOLOGICALLY BELIEVERS.

No amount of data will convince them, because THEY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT, AND THEY NEVER WILL, thus your entire argument falls the fuck apart.

White Genocide works just fine on people who aren't indoctrinated to the point that they will not - CAN NOT - accept the concept as reality.
Same as with race realism.

CRY HARDER KIKE FAGGOT

Before you call me a faggot, see this thanks.

Its impossible for US to prove that, and you fucking well know it.

But your rhetoric is blatant shill bullshit - your entire argument, as well as OP's (implying), relies upon the idea that its simply semantics that keeps libshits from embracing the term. And that's bullshit, and we all fucking know it.

Your argument is designed to get folks to avoid using the most effective terminology in explaining this issue to those who have the capacity to embrace it due to an absence of hardline ideological belief inhibiting them doing so.

You're a faggot bro, and your IP hopping shit is obvious as fuck.
Go cry on leftpol you kike shill faggot.

White Genocide is effective, and you're scared.

EXACTLY.

See what? Evidence of Jewtube shilling by the same libshits you're pretending you could convince via different terminology?

Absolute kikery.

So you can prove I'm a shill, go figure, so if in your eyes the only people that need convincing already believe in it why should I tell them something they're already aware of? I don't like talking into a mirror at myself I want to reach the other side and it can be done you're just to autistic to see that but go ahead keep being short sighted and keep calling.me a shill you're doing nothing but proving how unstable you are, idk about the other anons in here but in my eyes your just another nigger

I know it, that's why I said it!

These kikes are fucking scared of the term. And they know the best way to handle it is to pretend to be us, and try to argue the semantics, which is the most Jewish of argumentative tactics. And they know it won't work, because the only people who have the response OP describes are the same people who will NEVER accept it, because THEY CAN'T, because they've been indoctrinated in an ideology that inhibits them from doing so.

There's no point trying to sell it to them, anymore than there is trying to sell them racial variation in cognition - they can't accept it, no matter the evidence, because it doesn't compute with their ideologically-held worldview.
So they will reject it, no matter how you term it.

White Genocide is effective, and they're scared.

You're either on a complete meltdown or a shill. All you have to do is open the image and read. Yet you rather flood the thread.

I love how when you faggots get pooper perturbed you drop all pretense of caring about proper punctuation or grammar and just go full sperg mode.

Your commentary proves your shilling just fine faggot.
Like this
You fucking lying kike shill fuck, that's not what I said.
I said, the only people that need convincing HAVE THE CAPACITY to believe in it, because they aren't so ideologically controlled.

Fucking kikery, its you.

Lol yep I'm a shill go figure… Come on actually try or are you that inept

You've already proven it yourself.

It was already proven, shill.

I did read it, you disingenuous Jew kike, and its exactly what I fucking described.

Just Report the spergs for spam & filter them out.

"White nationalism" is Duginist kikery that distracts from national socialism and true ethnic nationalism.
You realise that people can just filter you so spamming like a retard will do nothing except get you banned for spamming?
So basically, we have a whole thread of relatively wholesome discussion, and (((suddenly))) three anons spam the topic to insane degrees?
Top kek

Disingenuous Jew kike shill faggot.

Go cry on leftpol, your psy-op failed AGAIN.

Well sorry for miss reading your post I agree with you on that even though according to you I'm a shill but still then they are already on our side, we don't just need whites who already agree with us we need ALL whites

Oh shit, suddenly OP reappears!
Let's see which of the other IPs suddenly stops posting.

Now OP, tell us more about how Alex Jones and Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor are White Nationalists AND CIA pawns.

You missed the part where liberals have physical brain damage and cannot believe anything they don't want to believe.

You don't think Alex Jonestein, Implicit Dick and Jared "jews are white" Taylor are controlled opposition?

You missed a vital conjunction. Read posts before replying to them.

Ha ha, gas yourself kike

The conjunction is irrelevant when I haven't claimed that all three are CIA or white nationalists, nice false dichotomy, Moishe.

They are still part of our gene pool

That's just a side effect of "free will"

Unfortunately there are many people who agree with your arguments and what you're saying, but don't care anyway.

>People with morals holding them back, particularly altruistic Christians (oh, but they're not all bad!)
And of course, people who genuinely hate their own race and its history, and want to fuck niggers. LGBT, trannies etc.

Unfortunately, this last group is most prevalent amongat the younger generation and is growing year by year

wew lad you need to fucking wake up.

No shit. The hallmark of kike shills is that they want us to change tactics the moment we start winning.

Probably because it's not a shitpost, you paranoid autist

Or a sign that your question was poorly worded and flawed.
You'll be seeing yourself on those logs soon enough.
This is a completely retarded and unsubstantiable claim.
Do you class spamming like a nigger BTFOing someone? Like I said, you're literally just going to get banned for this.
Why do you shill white nationalism on Holla Forums and not national socialism?
Return whence you came, faggot >>>/trs/

Filtered btw. Enjoy your spamban

oy vey

I said nothing of the sort. There you go again, twisting words.

>supporting posters who use (((white nationalism))) while arguing for the abandonment of the term 'white genocide'
Quality mods.

Thanks for proving you can't read. That's not the point being made here.
You have no idea what you're talking about and are just copying and pasting bullshit from the list of fallacies. Get out.

Not if you don't fucking breed with them, dipshit. How retarded are you?

You're acting surprised for some reason. Do you not know what are mods are?

Well, here they appear to be Jews.

Fucking autocorrect.

White nationalism is Duginist kikery that distracts from ethnic nationalism and national socialism you know, real nationalism? not this pan-Eurasian white nationalism bullshit, a huge majority of the leading figures are controlled opposition.
It's not censorship to delete 30 posts of pure spam and derailment.
I haven't argued for abandonment of the term entirely, merely that it may be worth adopting another term to use when talking to normalfags.
Nice ban evasion btw.

Anti-Caucasianism

Sounds pretty Jewish of you man.

In what way, you retarded faggot? What sort of kike would favour national socialism above muh Duginist pan Eurasian white nationalism?
Actually, I know what sort of kike would do that >>>/trs/

wouldn't do that kek

I don't think you actually support National Socialism, that's whats so Jewish.
I think you're just using that as camouflage to cover your true motives, which is attack of White Nationalism (ie Racial Nationalism) and convincing others to abandon the most-effective terminology on offer in favor of something watered-down that will be less effective.

You're employing a false dichotomy: You present White Nationalism (Racial Nationalism) as something undesirable, while covering yourself by saying you support some other ideals that are very similar (National Socialism/Ethnic Nationalism), and pretending that one can only support one or the other, and that's obviously false.
I see you've claimed before that the leadership is compromised, but which leaders are you referring to?

I think you are utterly full of shit.

I remember a long time ago in some random Youtube comments that some shitlib once said that cultures come and go. Now apply that comment to any other non-white race and they would find it offensive. What pisses me of about these people is the double standards. So the next time some libshit ask a question that is intentionally used to deconstruct and attack white people, turn that question around them.

Not a good idea, OP. Remember that there is no replacement for displacement.

Okay, wait, was it related to Atrazine and pesticides? I got this info from a talking cat (thanks to another thread involving the Clintons). Vid related.

REMOVE THE WORDS WHITE AND GENOCIDE FROM WHITE GENOCIDE WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT IT TO NORMIES
INSTEAD OF WHITE SAY SOMETHING REFERRING TO ADVANCED CIVILIZATION OR SOMETHING, AND INSTEAD OF GENOCIDE SAY SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A WORD THAT NORMIES ARE PROGRAMMED TO SHUT DOWN THEIR MINDS WHEN THEY HEAR

Thy think other races are our friends so becoming a minority doesn't matter.

Tell them we'll be Yazidis in our once own countries.

I'm on the fence on the term genocide, I think it works on some people, on some it doesn't. So why not diversify our approaches. No need to fight. Try out both.
I believe in picture (meme) form even a normie will get it though (see pic 1).

I do, every time, and so should everyone else.
^ usually has them stumped

No it was a detailed document running though every possible way to shoah a population's birthrates, from bad food, to promoting unhealhty lifestyles, to abortion, birth control, destruction of the nuclear family. Everything. I'm sure it was a CIA program but I can't remember the fucking name. Bretty annoying.

Nice trips. I also think that we need a larger approach to the most common arguments (points to either go their way till they realize how bullshit their argument is, or downright proving them wrong, with sources attached).

I bet the orange avatar guy was a jew

I think white replacement is better, it's more cutting then displacement but not as much as genocide

finally a post worthy of having its digits checked
Agreed, as stated in this thread, I don't think the term white genocide should be abandoned.
Hey now, don't go posting any reasonable suggestions, this thread is for sperging out and calling everyone kike shills while spamming like a retard.

More like this board.

The term you're looking for is WHITE SUICIDE.

Because at the end of the day we're the ones doing it. We have walked into a trap, and our own people celebrate it and celebrate our coming demise.

This is also better muh PR because it jibes with self-hating whites' desire to mock and snark at their own people, and people who call it an antisemitic dog whistle are just going to look silly. Meanwhile it's safer for hostile brown people to smirk and joke about on Twitter, which will serve to fuel resentment against them and against the situation we have made for ourselves.

Best of all, the term allows us to marry white guilt, immigration, and race mixing to other, less obvious and more internal issues such as low birth rates, pornography, drug abuse, promiscuity obesity, failure to launch, and all-around childishness.

Good job there are more comfy bunkers out there that aren't 20% kike, 30% retard and 50% concentrated power of shill.

(See attached).
This is a good angle, but I believe that using the term white suicide could signal to shitibs that it's justified because it's a "personal choice", and you know how much they love individualism. Most of them are basically of this persuasion anyway (or are unveiled to be once you verbally beat them down a bit).

mfw shills flood the thread with garbage but I filtered them immediately

Nobody here is saying it isn't genocide you fucking retard. The point is that the word "Genocide" is what drives away normies because it goes against the textbook definition.
Holy fuck do you have literal autism or are you just a summerfag? Read the fucking post before you reply dumbfuck.

Jesus fucking christ this board has gone to complete shit.
We can't even have a discussion about literally anything anymore without at least half of the replies being "SHILLKIKE POST. SAGE AND REPORT."
Why the fuck do you retards even use this board anymore if 90% of the users are JIDF according to you?

Why not use the UN definition then?

I know. Then those claims of kikeness are responded to with accusations of being a kike. I expect to be called a kike for this post.
It clearly is genocide, and it clearly is intentional, the intentional part is what I have trouble with, because there is no way of proving that without giving the JQ which will be refused.

a faggot by the name of Renaud Camus in France came up with the expression Grand Remplacement (Great Replacement) - using the term extensively and creating neologisms like "remplacistes" ("replacists"). It never took off among the normies anyway, only that retarded part of the far-right that never names the jew (generation identitaire among others) went with it.

OP, this is a worthy thread. I request that you continue it on the new board >>>/polism/