Star of David censored from Berserk in the 2017 talmudvision adaptation

In chapter 225 The Berserker Armor (1), Guts is fighting Grunbeld, gets clobbered then retreats to find the chamber where he dons the infamous Berserker Armor. On the door to this chamber (pic 1) there is a seal of solomon (Star of David/Death Star) symbol.

In episode 9 of Berserk 2017 (animedoko.com/anime/TV/berserk-2017/uJvH/episodes/watch/9-episode-9) the image on the chamber door is changed to a pentagram. (((Cohencidence)))?

Funimation is jewish. Anime is not art; the japanese are eternal jew-lovers.

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread878258/pg1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Bible_(series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Note: there is some kind of jewscratch inside the star of david in the manga pic. If any hebrewfags could interpret this for me, I would appreciate it.

They did the same thing in one piece too, albeit with a swastika.

Anime is not art.

what is it with gooks and giant swords? so stupid.

its called a star of ishtar, go research that then come back

Star of Ishtar is 8-sided fucking newfag lol

its both the same it just looks different nowadays.
Where the fuck do u think David found his star faggot

Berserk has always been anti-Christian Jewish garbage. And who cares they didn't even use the symbol in a negative matter. You should be more pissed about them censoring in Full Metal Alchemist.

citation needed

Holla Forums Jew derail attempt 0/10

What about the Germans and their Zweohandlers? So stupid?

Go away retard you lost.

Remphan, you retard.

GG
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread878258/pg1

I don't give a fuck about /a/ shit, I'm just calling out funimation for their jewish tricks.

all the salt in this thread kek

Anime is not art; I can draw professional-tier manga art, I would know the technical differences that defeat your weab confirmation bias.

Wtf are you even talk about you fucking autist

Smiley that's enough

Fuck off its all the same shit, just as they use fucking everrything to represent an eye, so too a str is a fucking star no matter how many fucking points it has.

I dont care if you dont want the knowledge, I have presented it and thats all I care about wether you want to stay stupid is and stay within your belief system is up to you…

Well aren't you a just an aficionado of symbology…

So your assertion is that every star ever fashioned in human history is jewish? Or not jewish? Citing some blogpost annunaki kosher shit doesn't mean you automatically win this argument.

Just to clarify:
Sure its the ramblings of a mad man, but where the fuck do u get your info if not through digging through crazy ramblings untill you find coincidences and things that are the same, meaning it contains truth.
You probably still stuck believeing CNN faggot. And if you arent why the fuck u being so agressive towards these shitty sources when we all know the established sources are liars and scammers.

ok faggot now you have confirmed to be a shill. if you wanted a discussion it would be easy but its clear that all you want to do is SHUT IT DOWN.

So fuck you shill faggot, filtered.

Crackhead

I literally just watched epidsode 9 Guts or the fairy aren't even in it. the episode you posted doesn't correlate with that chapter. Reported for being a kike fucking autist.

choose one.

I swear this guy must be mentally deranged.

so berserk is synonymous with the god dream lore of the jews and their tikkun olam? Just like skyrim was? Bah, I hate those kind of solipsistic fantasies. Worst kind of all. Multiverse, infinite universes, empty devoid of meaning and non crazy, static even sometimes are the most comfy ones.

why would you want a life empty devoid of meaning, do you actually want to be richard dawkins??

I'm not going to run you through it because your shits all retarded.

Please go back to godlikeproductions.com or wherever you crawled out of. If you won't leave, then lurk for 2 years before posting.

Check out a book called 'hero with thousand faces' by Joseph Campbell. Kikes love their depraved Apollo/Dionysus dialectic myth.

well its much more hardcore if the reality does not care about you at all. You know how easy mode it truly is if you know that its just a giant dream and that finding a bunch of other wordly mental hacks that unlock your full consciousness (magic)?

Way too easy, way too dumb, would not play again.

Why?

That's retarded…

and to add: its so dumb this lore, that the jews are pretty much literally scared of "Zero", the void, the thing that broke their god body. I am pretty sure that if you got a tattoo of that jewish word (they think they language is magixs too), none of them would dare to touch you.

But tattoos are for fags, il just be a nihilist instead, a jews mortal enemy, trying to make the void even larger. Further away from the holy all the things must go.

Kill. Your. Self.

That was a kike who said that, don't take it personally

Gas yourself demoralized degenerate.

Technically it was a menji. But they though in the west it might be confused for a swastika si they shut down.

what? Demoralizing to whom? The jewish idea of healing the god body is to make others do harm, so tha tthe holy gets concentrated again so that it can be restored. But technically speaking, if you wished to do the god body harm, then you would be holy, but also try to step as far away as possible from the other holy things? Thus a fascist, traditionalistic nihilist?

Though I am not sure what makes the jew scared.

This is what makes the Jew scared

so a bit like the thalmor vs the nords and the new human god in skyrim? They dont want a holy piece to be removed from the god body?

Well that is fair too I guess and since I am right wing I am not even remotely hostile of this, or its people, but I just thought, maybe there are more efficient ways to make the jew scared. Some of them may even be mathematically inclined, new agey…

I just want to find my own holy piece, and then keep it from them, somehow.

The spark of the divine is making your own path

yes thats fine and well but how can I steal stuff from the kikes, and then keep them from getting it while they go "reeeeeeeeee, I need that piece to restore the god body :((((((((((((((((((((((("?

basically this is the god body, and the jews want to re-unify all the pieces or some dumb shit like that. In order to make them mad you must steal something, and then dont give it back to them.

Anti-Anime is Anti-Imageboard. Subversives will hang.

david is a thieving jew
what evidence more do you need

its like you don't want to decapitate your enemies and then build a deck to celebrate.

Jews don't believe in the god Christians and Muslims think they do.

Jews are the Yehudim ("YeHeWdaH") and they as a collective see themselves as the body of YHWH. They don't have a spiritual component to their faith and, no concept of afterlife, and their goal is and always will be to maintain or rebuild Israel. Not many people see them from the hivemind perspective in relation to the "god" they worship. Jews fear being named, Jews fear naming god; what can you extrapolate from that relationship knowing that everything has a correspondence?

specific anti jew memetic warfare is lacking a bit you know. There are many among us who have the fortitude and the sanity required to comprehend them, and to get away with it unscathed, I mean we literally learned about all of their dumb stuff in video games, movies and other media alongside many…many other points of views.

So naming them helps? Reminding them of the void could help too? What other things are they afraid off? We know that they have much larger inane schizophrenia, so many random things may tick them off.

The way they teach their own younglings about the lore, it is know that some of them do go insane with it and as such they try to teach it slowly.

But I just fucking hate them so goddamn much, we need more strategies to demolish them, maybe even try out new methods. Could be useful for shill demoralization and removal when faced with unknown elements.

10fps quality nip animation

Getting them to fight among themselves. Whatever cost them their temples and territory in the past. The Knesset will be one of the things that causes their collapse again when they believe they are most safe. They were too busy bickering when the Romans came around, and when they were taken to Babylon. Nobody can escape the erosion caused by democracy and sectarian kvetching.

Providing a malformed or distorted version of kabbalah could probably cause some damage as well. If the hivemind is sick is it any surprise that they on a personal level are sick too?

I just want a memetic kill weapon at a more personalized level. Its just that when you go on other sites, talk about mundane crap, hobbies or something else, you never know if somekind of kike shill will or has infiltrated it. And then you spend like goddamn endless hours just defending something basic, only to realize that it was the kikes again. As I had in /fit/ and its recent veganism.

Memetic weaponry should be able to allow us to quickly and covertly to understand if its a jew, or if its just a dumb nu cuck male. Killing them grandly is nice I guess, on a larger scale, but on a smaller scale we need something too. I hate wasting my time.

A meme weapon that has anti jew lore that makes them scared, maybe with suggestion or hints, disguised among something more popular, which only they can understand.

Couldnt something like that be made? Would make life a lot easier on the internet.

we could try to meme invocations to the destruction of necessary parts of their prophecies
they have lots of prophecies about future events that need to take place at specific places, precise times, with precise objects, and if they see a meme calling for the destruction of some of these prophetic elements, they may just lose it

for instance, the sacrifice of some special cow that could be made void if someone memed that the cow could be fabricated through genetic engeneering then prove that such fabrication would be unclean because it was made by viral dna recombination thus voiding the supposed purity of the cow obtained
or memeing that some part of a jerusalem wall with a gate that the antichrist/jewish-messiah has to walk through needs to be demolished so that jew mythology can never happen, thus solving all middle-east crisis

things like that would be horror-movie-triggering for jews

this is exactly the kind of dialect that we need, jesus that can be so potent. If they think themselves as the communal thing of yawhew or whatever. Then it should trigger the fuck out of them, making them even more insane, triggering them, disabling them even more. I am surprised that we havent tried this before. Our most mortal enemy has such huge and glaring weaknesses just laid bare before us, he relied solely on being obscure, of infiltration.

But couldnt this course of action be relatively potent? We dont have infinite power but the collective as a whole has some influence in the real world. Maybe divert a bit into anti jewish memetic warfare lol? Maybe spread some schizophrenia trigger points to their youths by infiltrating their youth communities so that they go insane lol?

Wtf I hate chinese slideshows now.

so to summarize

I once told a Hebrew that the universe was a hologram and he all but shat himself in fear. The look on his face was priceless. All his power gone in an instant.

I dont want you to end your life, but why don't you just off yourself then? Wtf are u doing here if you are a real nihilist you wouldve killed yourself by now.
So my conclusion has to be that you are a cringy beta male with a fedora, there is no other possibilities at this point with the data you provided.

And then again, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

Seriously you make magnets seem like rocket science.

lmao this is satanic kabalah magickz user, you are way off track, and I'm pretty sure 99% of other anons dont even understand where u are going with this insanity

>people are still trying to watch Clang, The Animation

Listen here you faggots, not all jews are in on this conspiracy theory, they probably just use it as a scape-goat because in reality all mainstream religions are actually satanism in disguise, so why the fuck arent you trying to fight satanic prophecies instead of trying to destroy their scape goat that they dont even care about.

Fuck off with these half assed plans that dont even achieve anything.

Its literally what the jew believes though. If you studied them a bit more closely. I think that perhaps one of the worst things to them is that there are outsiders that may understand them, but still just laugh at them for being so tarded.

why dont YOU kill yourself, faget lol. I am quite fine in there being no purposes and at the same time just living life normally lol. Traditionally even with zero degeneracy, probably even less than you.

the problem with this insane mind virus may be that even if you eliminate it a bit, they may still just revert to their parasitic nature just because. A nice point must be found in which they dont turn nihilistic, but rather damage their brain and cease to function. Preferably if they also teach that to their children.

So from a previous thread these were ideas

So what more is there?

Nah bro, keep studying and dont believe all the talmud memes faggot. Sure it says there but 90% of juden dont even know what it says. Plus it is a satanic book that has co-opted judaism, so really your whole accusation doesnt make sense.

Because I'm not a nihilist? What the fuck is wrong with you m8 you dont even know what the meaning of the label is that you give yourself, and in the same sentence you claim to not be a degenerate fedora wearing faggot…

I'm degenerate as fuck when it comes to jacking off and smoking weed, I'll even admit it, while you keep spewing out bullshit trying to defend your personal life on an image board while claiming to be a nihilist, seriously just fuck off m8, nobody cares about your cringy 13 yo life.

the zionist jews probably know about it though. The jew lites, the lefties in the US, the roaming jews may be of different cloth still as they just jew mostly based on nature?

But still, who cares, any and all assaults on the jews must be good. If the zionists get destabilized then it would be good as well. All jews must go.

90s Berserk series: nice.
2010 Berserk movies: not bad.
2016 series: complete trash, absolutely unworthy of one of the greatest Mangas of all time.

also, to add to that, how many of the presidents go to israel, and the wailing wall for example? Attacking their lore will still mean that negative effects will probably trickle down, even to the lite jews.

The "star of david" has nothing to do with David, the old Hebrew, or the Talmudists prior to the late 20th century when they decided to adopt it. Kikes don't get to just claim shit is their own.

You are a fucking nigger, probably a burger with no education and no concept of perspective, you think your western point of view is a measure for reality, I bet you think Evangelion is a christian anime,

In reality Kentaro Miura, the author who drew Berserk, is a fat fucking neet that managed to gather all his experiences with RPGs on western settings from his childhood, combine with elements from greek mythology and his degenerate love of guro to make a interesting series that appeals heavily to a young male audience. He isn`t a jewish puppet, just a fucking nip that saw that symbol to be associated with the occult somewhere before and used right there, the company that animated Berserk took it out because it`s a religious symbol, they often do that to avoid shitstorm. JoJo had a part of the Korran written on a book the DIO read, and they remove it too, just like christ imagery for pretty much anything they can get away with it without damage the plot.

You are a dirty nigger burger, killyourself

People in Berserk actually comment on how huge and impractical Guts' sword is.

This, it's a pagan symbol of old world religion.

No.

The black smith that created Gut's sword "Dragon Slayer" stated that he made an impossible sword to slay an impossible creature. Berserk started the giant sword trend, but every other media that had giant swords end up treating them as normal weapons rather than impractical like in Berserk.

Faggot with even gayer memes.

weebs will defend this

idiots will bump threads they don't like :)

compensation obviously, just like tentacles

Well no, it's just a symbol it has no unique attribution, it was just six pointed star and was often used in secular decoration such as on military swords.

This.
Cuntaro Cinte managed to by luck make the first part of Berserk good the way Dolan made TDK good as opposed to literally every single other piece of work he ever made. After that everyone realized Miura is a hack who is never going to end the story so he can make money off his property until he dies.

Satanism is just accepting eternal damnation.

If you mean worship or Moloch or Satan, thats fine. But modern satanism is just "fuck it, do what I want."

Also the largest reason to fuck with their PR religion is because it is the largest proxy used to excuse them from criticism. They need to keep up the act, so until they can live in a world with no goyim capable of opposing them they will hide behind it.

Berserk was sort of the thing that started this, all the others are basically imitating it.

>>>/a/

Yeah that's the problem, Berserk will never end.

I'd have to check the exact dates, but in Soul Edge one of the characters (Siegfried) has a massive sword like Guts. Oldfags will remember.

Dubs worship and poetry. They obsess over numerology and over the numerology they impose on language. Just keep doing what you're doing user. We're on the right track.

Shill detected. Fucking retard, that isn't smiley, that's the current fringe BO. KYS nigger and that kike too smiley is insane thouh.

That's an insult to philosophers and their field of study. Rabbis are their "spiritual" lawyers.

still shape-shifting like the kosher crud you are, huh, Smiley? won't work this time. people are on to you now.

What poignant political discussion

Implying I don't like the thread :^)

I think Berserk is older.

top kek

*public exposure of talmudic judaism which is fundamentally esoteric because of it's genocidal sentiments

Go back to /a/ moishe. For the record, Im an ausfag with an extensive record of experience, personal and professional, with weabs and nips. They are cucked.

The board is called 'politically incorrect' not 'politics' kike. This is typical jewish PC censorship.

Japs probably don't give a fuck either way.
>>>/x/

nu/pol shit right there user

Why the fuck is jews in greentext?

Berserk 2017 is the most trash show on the planet. The director is a retard who did kiddie shows up until he started this project. No anime can capture all the detail that the manga portrays. 1997 version is bretty good though. Because it literally just takes colorized stills from the manga at points

The Jew fears the superior nippon art form.

Muslims worship the same "god" that Jews do, perhaps more so given the purpose of their holy site, and the Imams know this.
I believe it has something to do with black cubes and that same principle of correspondence, no?

Kikes are psychotic psychopathic censors that's why nobody fucking likes them, here's something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Bible_(series)

>"In an editorial piece, Bruce Wilson of The Huffington Post attacked the book, repeatedly quoting an anonymous source who sent him a copy of it, and Chip Berlet, a senior analyst at Political Research Associates. The trio felt the manga contained extreme Anti-judaistic views and was pushing for an idea of "objectifying Jews as non human".[15] Berlet is quoting as stating that Manga Messiah is "A colorful comic training manual for motivating young leaders of the next pogrom against Jews. Not just offensive ・ghastly and horrific in content with a clear enemy scapegoat identified for venting apocalyptic religious bigotry."[15] In a follow-up piece, Wilson himself claimed that "Manga Messiah depicts sinister, swarthy rabbis scheming with the devils and Jews laughing at and taunting Jesus as Christ is nailed to the cross. There are no "good" Jews depicted in the comic."

Always gas the kikes.

top kek shut it down

Even they know.

Lol I can't wait to check this comic out

Jews eventually black balled the writer and made him write a Jew propaganda full mental alchemist movie to repent. Filthy fucking bastards

Good game

It's very possible, as I said I'd have to check the exact dates.

Very, very good game. One of the best fighting games of the 90s, which ended up spawning the now legendary Soul Calibur series.

Some ads, for the sheer nostalgia. Ah, memories…

Berserk came first

It is mentioned in the Bible:
Acts 7:44
Amos 5:26

Kikepedia says about Remphan/Chiun:

In other words Remphan/Chiun is Saturn. Behold the star of Saturn; it is a hexagram. The "star of David" is also a hexagram. The hexagram is also a cube.
….Oh look, both kikes and muds worship cubes. WHAT A COINCIDENCE! Oh, and what is the symbol of Christianity? The Cross. What is a Cross? A broken cube.

Romans 6:23
John 3:16
2 Corinthians 5:21
1 Peter 2:23-34

Christ came and died to save us. The Cross symbolises freedom; it is the destruction of the cube, the destruction of bondage. The moslems and jews worship the devil, they are slaves to bondage and they seek to enslave us all; Christ came to free us, and thus we must be forever opposed to them. They worship the devil who would have us all in bondage; we worship God who has set us free through Christ.

What the fuck was that???

I still play that fucking game. The adventure mode shit is great.

I have memories of Taki's tits.

Saturn is Satan
Saturns poles are birkeland currents and when harnessed give tremendous power to move objects…
Lucifer is Venus
Venus is also the white light that illuminates the inner Earth.

A true blue Jew. Even with 100% of world government behind them they are cowards who know they deserve too lose.

Elites take numerology very seriously.

Do you know who Solomon is, kikes?

*elitists

Yeah! IIRC they didnt implement it in the Soul Calibur series which is a damn shame.

For you.

It was too big to be called a sword

Guts is the Aryan archetype and Griffith is the shabbos goy that sold out to the Shekel-hand.

evidence (or inference) that pig DNA has been transferred into cows through bacterial vectors over millennia?

what a waste of dubs, spelling mitsake. 2nd try