pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
archive.is/FUfCR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GG Spain.

Forgot the archive

archive.is/dqoHD

Christians support this :D With mass immigration.

In the end, they sign the death of Christ and up the angel of Satan.

Daily reminder that Spain's monarchs are crypto kikes that actively endorse Islam.

Nice link faggot.

This fucking blatant…

Every country on the planet minus Syria Russia DPRK and Iran are ruled by the jew. Maybe China as well but I doubt it.

Pretty typical of the times, but even during the Reconquista near the end the Christians sued for peace and allowed the Arabs and Jews to stay keep their faith. 10 years later the Arab rebelled and the Jew converted to Christianity. Of course the Jew merely created secret societies within the framework to keep business going and gained a deep hatred for the white man.

I guess it is a slow decay. Back then the Christian would allow Islam to stay within their land controlled but never in a church, now in a church but never forced onto the hearts of the people, in the future there will be power of decision left.

Next time someone you either don't or barely know brings up some form of "us white people" in conversationyou should wittingly comment you didn't know they were white. Watch either the confused look (if they don't "get the joke") or the deer in headlights if they (((get))) it. Every time. Emery single time.

Emil not Emilie you pleb. He was Romanian not a fucking french moron.

Worse than that. They are french.

Yeah, but the nazis got defeated and that's all that matters. Right?

too late, google's already updated it.
Need a timeline shift

This is so incredibly beautiful, thanks for sharing, user

why the fuck is no one doing anything? FUCK I hate those fucking kikes

Feels like one of those old Sliders episodes.

Well that was extremely fast. What in the fuck. This is why Holla Forums archives everything unironically.

We've entered a time of a new Muslim conquest, aided by Jews and treasonous radicals within our own governments. It's time to stop being shocked at every filthy step (except in so far as it's a useful tactic). These pieces of shit will lie, steal, or murder as suits them to win.

>This is so incredibly beautiful, thanks for sharing, user

The only thing we can do is be shocked, since openly discussing revolution or organizing for it is considered illegal. The left does it with impunity, though.

It's not illegal. Feel free to.

Muslims destroy oldest church in the Middle East
October 2nd 2013 - archive.is/coN4k

Dispatch: Syria rebels 'burned down churches and destroyed Christian graves'
January 3rd 2015 - archive.is/pf0fz

Turn France's empty churches into mosques
June 15th 2015 - archive.is/CPBzv

Lesbian bishop wants to remove church crosses so Muslims 'won't be offended'
October 9th 2015 - archive.is/w7yuz

Vandal destroys statues in four Roman churches
October 3rd, 2016 - archive.is/N2bBL

Qatar, Saudi Arabia To Islamize One Of Europe's Greatest Cathedrals
July 19th 2017 - archive.is/dqoHD

#NotAllMuslims, #ComptabileWithTheWest, #StatuesAreJustBigRocks, #FrescosAreGraffitis

Fucks sakes.

It has always been the mosque of Córdoba

It's very disapointing, you nazis are getting too insolated and have developed a credule acception for anything you read here with no source at all. You haven't won shit and you're already getting the same disease that's killing liberals

It has ALLWAYS been named like that

Ush now, two posts above yours:

In Russia, Putin clearly has an arrangement with the local kikes. They don't rule, because Putin is an actual ruler and knows to keep them at bay, but they still hold a lot of leverage.
The minute he's gone is the minute Russia will be kiked again, which is also why the west MSM character assassination on Putin is running 24/7. That way when he's gone they czn go "normalization now that the infamous NAZI DICTATOR is gone".

Islamic State Reportedly Destroys 7th Century Green Church In Tikrit, Iraq. One Of Middle East's Oldest Christian Sites
September 26th 2014 - archive.is/J8nKf (by Antonia (((Blumberg)))
>And although ISIS has targeted Christians and Yazidis, one alleged member of the group in July revealed a plot to destroy the Kaaba in Mecca, Saudi Arabia – Islam's most holy site. (((Blumberg)))

Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?
July 22th, 2015 - archive.is/1aLIY

'Not One Day Goes By' Without Christian Statues Destroyed in Just One Town
November 8th 2016 - archive.is/BnJJA / archive.is/oouMa

By the way, when searching for "church vandalized", you get 90% "church vandalized with pro-trump racist message"… and very little of follow-up (archive.is/b0AZd)

Daniel 11:41. He who has ears, let him hear.
Also how old is Putin? Any chance of kikes offing him soon? I want a timetable of the season before the end of days.

God fucking damnit

This is what they want to detroy. They can't handle the fact that they are uncapable of creating something comparable to this, so they must crush it out of existence. They must die for their savagery!

Not even a christcuck supporter, but this is beyond disgusting. Spanish leftists did even bigger attrocities during their "Civil War" before getting shot down by Franco and Hitler. Their levels of treason truly ranks them among sub-humans.

While I'm still not puking my guts out in rage, here's another link. This one is a blog post from May 15th 2007: "Why Western Art is Unique, and Why Muslim Immigration Threatens It". archive.is/3kTN. Small sample:

DEATH TO THE SATANIC JEWS WORLDWIDE!

DEATH TO THE SATANIC MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE!

GLORY TO THE LORD GOD, CREATOR OF ALL, MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

GLORY TO THE MARTYRS AND GLORY TO THE SAINTS!

Clever strategy. I'm not surprised by Spain though, they've been the a nest for Jews forever. Muslims more so because of the territory they held during the Crusades. Spanish culture is heavily influenced by both classes of semite.

You Spanicucks better remember to hide your books before they start torching everything and you enter a second "wondrous and prosperous" Islamic Golden Age :^)

Learn from France and Bongland, first they start torching the refugee camps, then high rise buildings, next the churches they can't renovate and finally all the libraries. They can't be allowed to mindlessly destroy history and scientific knowledge ever again.

Jesus, I'm fucking mad right now. My mouth is foaming, fuck this is disgusting.

Nice bait faggot. Reported.

DEUS VULT

The time for crusading has begun. All sins will be absolved for the man who takes up arms in defense of Europa.

This is the punishment for idolatry and saint worship. Prepare for it only to get worse.
Search for Jesus, read the New Testament, ask Him for understanding of it

The moors tried to build their mosque on top of the Catholic Basilica of Saint Vincent of Lérins. The church was there first Ahmed and it was taken back even after shitskin fuckery.

Muslims believe the crusades never ended.

We need to start them up again.

ALL I FEEL IS RAGE
RAGE AGAINST SEMITES AND SARACENS

Did you all know the king of Jerusalem is also the king of Spain? Mere coincidence?

It hasn't happened yet, at least we have that. If it does get converted into a mosque, I will have lost all respect I had for Spaniards. Nobody could accept this but the most sub-human of all sub-humans. This treason will not go unpunished, I guarantee this.

Ignorant nigger. It's the complete opposite. 1492/Isabela rings a bell? It's the opposite: Spain fucked the Yids, and hard, and even today the country is largely Jew-free. This also applies to South America, which has a mongrelization problem, but with very few kikes.

Great joke. The two most heavily jewified countries in the world, apart from the US.

Well, the crusades ended; it's jihad that never stops.

CHANGE THE FUCKING TIMELINE RIGHT NOW

spanish anons: start shooting judges, teachers and leftist voters

Blame the leftists. Several of the people endorsing this are commies believing that the real evil is the Cis-Het White Christian Heteropatriachy. They also believe the caliphate of Cordoba was a haven of multiculturalism, tolerance and coexistence between people of different faiths.

Hopefully this will be what it takes for Catholics to wake up to this existential threat. I doubt it though.

Hopefully this will be what it takes for Catholics to wake up to this existential threat. I doubt it though.

SATANISTS AND SECULARISTS ARE DESTROYING AMERICUH AND THE WEST

I concur with the last two sentiments, but the first two are wrathful outbursts, the one true Master will deal with Satan and his followers when the time comes. Pray for peace as much as you prepare for war.

>archive.is/dqoHD
Thanks for the archive.

Anyway, it is unfair to compair this cathedral with the Hagia Sophia. Turkey's most famous building was completely build by Christians and muslims took it when it was already great.

Can't say the same for Córdoba's Cathedral, which was constructed by muslims. Yes, there was a small Christian temple beneath, it's not the reason why tourists go visit it. Same for Vatican's St Peter's Basilic, nobody cares about the old Roman temple that was originally there.

As for the Google "they already turned it into a mosque" thing, no, it has always been called mosque-cathedral.

es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mezquita-catedral_de_Córdoba&oldid=72294981

PD: Just pointing some facts. Spain has been asking for a long time for Britains to give back Gibraltar, so these degenerates have no excuse for giving out for free the very temples they fought for with fire and blood.

I take it back.
In spanish Google you get a different result from regular Google. Had to see it myself using google.com/search?q=%s&pws=0&gl=us&gws_rd=cr

Not sure we can believe those digits old frenemy.

This is pathetic.

Spain, please do not fall this low.
Look for ties to the Kabbalah center and Lurianic Kaballah, these are the shits who hold the biggest grudge against spain. Kill them all.

Indeed.

This just another result of the Second Vatican Council bending the knee to the Kikes. Spain niggers were always at the forefront of knowing how the Jews were the cockroaches of the world, The Alhambra Decree which stood the test of time until 1968. Catholics have been sleeping since the Vatican has been infiltrated by Kikes since the 1600's. Spain by allowing The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community to maintain a teaching foothold on its land have nobody to blame but their nigger selves.

This is Orwellian as fuck

Spaniard here, it's called the Mosque-Cathedral not because it's been converted to be a mosque, but because it was converted into a mosque when muslims invaded Spain in year 785, after the reconquest it was reconverted into a Cathedral, but it still has many muslim architecture in it, so it is classified as part mosque, part cathedral.

o no mods please no is sooo hard to use onion

So what? When the reconquista happened, even the catholic crurch kept the Great Mosque name, it became a cathedral but it keept being a mosque, don't try to teach history to anyoen because of a copy/paste from wikipedia

I have my doubts.

The karmic consequences of creating Mexico and South America instead of genociding the local fauna like the Brits.

Chill out, for once this isn't google jewing us, but rather:

But regarding the OP, Spain has to rise up against this shit holy fuck. What a disgrace to Christian heritage would it be to let these subhumans desecrate that place once more.

And I'm not even a Christian. I guess Christcucks are inviting the fucking refugees too, come to think of it.

God I hate what the west has come to so fucking much. The happening needs to come.

Because you said
No. Not always, it WAS FIRST a cathedral.

This is pretty accurate but Putin will name his successor he won't just allow it to be a free for all where all 20 people running are cryptos.

Everytime someone says Putin is a jew plant I say "then why is he defending the country directly beside Israel?" and it never gets a response. Putin thinks there are good and bad jews just like he thinks there are good and bad Muslims.

People don't reply to that question because it is not possible to provide impossible to obtain proof. I can theorize, and say that the only reason he's there is to assure total control over the area, it certainly can exist in the realm of possibility, kikes have played both sides for a long time. Of course you can claim that it is too farfetched, but nonetheless it is an answer.
I can prove that he has connections with kikes in his country and he openly compares blaming others for your problems with antisemitism. This is enough to make me suspect of anything he's involved in, but i understand that not everyone is as paranoid as i am.

web.archive.org/web/*/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosque–Cathedral_of_Córdoba

It has been archived for years.

This is why no one likes you cucks. Your own God demands action from his faithful, send these fucking heathens to be judged.

I know a way to make your anger subside.

make up ((((your)))) minds

Why? I mean the one used is not even technically true. While there's a lot of ruckus, and the Cordoba city council is filled with cucks who want to offer it to the "people of the world," there has been no decision to kick out the Catholic church from the building they've been using for centuries. Something that extreme would entail a very long legal procedure and a fair deal of civil disobedience if force was taken to evict them. I find it very unlikely, even with big money and lefty cuck pressure.

You're better off reading the WSJ article for a more factual take, as this one is light on facts and heavy on condemnation: archive.fo/PyYgh
The only addition that this Zerohedge piece made is that Qatar and Saudi Arabia are funding initiatives to take the cathedral, and it's very irresponsible of the OP to bury that.

The guy who wrote this article doesn't seem very bright.

The Spaniards will not rise up for anything. There will not be a united Spain, there are too many different ideologies there. Catalonia is full of commies, they want independence. ETA is no more but a lot of Basques still see themselves as Basques and not Spaniards. Andalucia is almost mudslime tier, full of gypsies. And Galicia people are more like the Portuguese than the rest of Spain.

Not all practicing Christians are cucks don't worry there is a faction of us who believe we need to retake Christianity from the Kikes as it is the antithesis to their Kike bullshit and the foundation of the West we wish to see returned to it's former glory. Which is why they pushed so fucking hard to delegitimize it and cuck it up in the first place.

what's the big deal

So long as white identity is bound to a jew religion, it shall rely on the jew religion like a transplanted backbone and never move until the backbone moves its host.

Christianity is as Jewish as Christmas Trees the people pushing the Judeo-Christian shit are heretics and cryptokikes. Christianity ceased being semetic when the Jews had Jesus killed.

I'm glad I got to experience it before it was turned into another shitskin cesspit.

That said, the Moorish castle complex not too far off called Alhambra (in the real Andalusia) is the most beautiful place I have seen in EU. Those Arabs knew how to get beautiful shit made.

Too bad they're a shadow of their former capabilities and lazy shitskins now.

Eastern Europe was conquered by Mudslimes with back and forth fighting for 1000 years, why is Spain so cucked whereas Eastern Europeans are the ultimate kebab removers?

Key evidence: Based Vlad.

Reminder that “Christianity is jewish” shills have never had ANY refutation to the content of these links.

General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

And the best part is that a lot of this was just written by Holla Forumsacks based on our own knowledge of objective truth.

Basques are genetically totally different to the typical mixed shitskin Spaniards, they are of Iberian descent and basically derived from the root of nordic people today and appear to hold the highest European/white DNA amounts of any EU inhabitants. They were great navigators too.

TFW you're what Hitler wanted to make.
Pride of the Dutch, heart of the Poms, mind of the German with a tiny sprinkle of Basque for good measure.

This guy gets it.

That's southern Europe, not eastern Europe, burger user.

The worship of the Jewish demon YHWH IS quintessential Semitism. What you're talking about is the accusation that the biblical depiction of Jesus as a Jew is right but I'm here to tell you that both you and the Bible are wrong.

So in the Bible there's a schism between the figure of Jesus and the (((God))) of the Old Testament. We have on the one hand a righteous figure of Christ who, despite all the Biblical misrepresentations and lies, he still represented honor and virtue and a principled person altogether. On the other hand we have the unrighteous, evil demonic figure of the Jew God YHWH who had himself depicted as orchestrating some of the most heinous exercises of Judaism ever heard, whether it be King David collection of foreskin trophies, or the outright fabrication and distortion of Earth's history with that bogus Flood story, etc. A whole essay could be written about the abject Kikery displayed in Exodus alone! But anyway, these figures could not be more opposed: Christ the archetypal Anti-Semite; YHWH the Semitism Manifest. My point is that Christians ignore the Jesus for the Jew. They ignore the whipping of Jews and instead praise YHWH for giving us his Chosen Jews to protect. My point is that the Bible is false - Jesus wasn't born a Jew in Bethlehem to a Jew Mary, nor was he a servant of YHWH either because every fiber of his being was opposed to YHWH. My point is that because of all these lies and distortions spread about Jesus by the Abrahamic Christian religion, Christianity doesn't deserve Jesus. He was too good and Anti-Semitic for your brand of Abrahamism, and the greatest misfortune your religion caused was the allegation that the demon YHWH is somehow the father of someone so righteous.

And before you start demanding sources, I'm not operating by any source, although I'm sure the Gnostics have a thing or two. I'm operating under two assumptions:

1. Jesus was a real person who really existed and really did represent a set of principles to aspire to and
2. Jesus wasn't a damn Jew like what your false Bible tells us

I already view all of the Old Testament and most of the New as garbage with some truth mixed in when it comes to the story of Jesus (Like the whipping at the Temple). If either of these assumptions are proven false, the whole book goes to the fire.

You really believe that gnostic crap that freemasons teach in their temples? fun fact, they are all talmudistics rituals that hate Jesus with passion, the right question is that you are le antichristian fedora or a paid shill, in the first case take your suramin please, in the second please kill yourself.

Sorry for samefaggin, but those bastards are already destroying the spoils of europe and we let a bunch of fedoras to stop our complain because they feel good at europe being raped?

No I don't. My post wasn't based off of anything the Gnostics wrote.

1) Fuck you.

2) What makes Serbs and non-gypsy Hungarians and Romanians based and uncucked versus Spain, FSBfag? Those countries would never let a church turn into a mosque, FSBfag.

Its like saying that atheism+ isnt based on "modern atheism" and that "modern atheism" isnt based on degenerate euro philosophy (without Nietzsche this time, you know, goys) and that "degenerate euro philosophy" isnt a cheap rip-off of buddhism with lots of smug.

A lot of definitions are already there, maybe you are a genius that discovered the wheel again alone, but the wheel was already there so for practical purposes your thoughts are based on another thing older than you.

You gonna refute the post?

hi ahmed

I can "refute" that, but it will sound offensive, well, one caveman one day found that some fruit juice can leave traces in wall caves for "moons", the he put his entire hand, then he explained that to another caveman, that caveman did a drawing and he explained both things to another caveman, then that caveman did a drawing of himself with a spear… seriously, is offensive, your idea isnt original and the root of that can be traced to gnostic texts, so for practical purposes i will say that you didnt need suramin and you are just shilling, for serious posters, please notice how fedoras just derail every thread about destroyed churchs or muslims taking the place of christians and how mods didnt ban the trolls and they just let the threads die.

It's almost like the reconquista never happened. Centuries of Muslim oppression overthrown only to be at the threat and mercy of Islam again.

Why did they even bother to drive the Moors out?

As long as the Gaudi Cathedral (Sagrada Família) stays christian…. that place is the most epic example of western culture

yes, it is google jewing us. looks at the picture

It's fucking ugly.

The flood did happen it sunk Atlantis any Kekfag or Ancient Aryan believer will tell you this.

You're post is a giant incoherent mess

Jesus repeatedly says who he is the Son of, Yahweh wasn't a demon he was the Semetic equivalent to Zeus, The God of Abraham and Moses was not the same at the Jews in Jesus' time, Jews are repeatedly shown to be bunch of faithless Kikes who will worship Moloch at the drop of a a hat.

The God Jesus refers to and is the Son of is the same God the Pythagorean's, Socrates and Plato believed in they just didn't have a name for him. Early Christian Philosophers read the shit out of Plato's works and used them to explain questions people had building the foundation for most of the Churches philosophies.

Also regardless of how hard you try to disprove Christianity the main aspect is that you have faith all these things happened and that God loves you and sent his only Son to suffer and die for our sins. Also that all the Kikes, Jews and Leftist will burn in a Lake of Fire for all eternity.

The spaniards will rise up and resist this. I read this story a month or so ago, and it's not as bad as the zero hedge article. There was a petition of 20k signatures from islamists and communists to take the Mezquita from the catholic church and give it to the muslims. The local council supported the idea, but they dont own it, it belongs to the Catholic church.

Andalusia does have lots of muslims, but that also have very proud catholic traditions, and Semana Santa especially, is very important to them. Families with heritage from that region, such as mine, travel up to thousands of km, to spend the holy week in their home villages and towns. They will not tolerate the loss of the cathederal. I have spoken to several people about it, all of whom are more or less athiest, and they wont tolerate it. It would be the final straw.

Anyone who knows the history of the Spanish Civil war understands what spanish will do to each other if they get really angry. This move would make them really angry. They will fight.

Carrying litters of statues into the Mesquita during the holy week

Gaudi was Catalan. What do you expect?

Nice fotos! Why do they traditionally wear those conic headdresses?

The head-dresses are the uniform of the priests from a couple of hundred years ago. These photos are from Cordoba, as we were discussing that cathedral. I havent been to the holy week there, only to other cities and villages which had similar events.

Each group together sponsors a "virgin" or a "jesus"which they carry on the litter. In total it weighs up to 800kg, which is carried for several km by the group of 20 or so carrying them. The group has to fork out for the costumes, upkeep and storage of the virgin year round. Often they will pay for a massive brass band to accompany them as well. They do this march carrying the virgins to different places about 2-10 times over the easter period, depending on the group, and the location.
In total it costs €500-2000 per year to be part of one of these groups, but they do it for the honor and the heritage.
This is why i believe that andalusians are committed to their heritage.

Not to mention it absorbed any aspects of Western European paganism. Pagans just want to go back to their roots

Pagan thought laid the foundation to all of this, whilst Christianity, with it's heavy emphasis on learning, built on it

Actually after thinking about it your post is complete horseshit. So according to you, some desert god chose a bunch of evil parasitic hooked nosed schemers as his chosen people first…then when they fucked up so bad he decided that we evil gentiles get the runners up prize?
1. That means that god is such a delusional fuck up he didn't plan well enough.
2. his idea of chosen isn't worth much

Right, Jesus said he was the son of YHWH in the Bible - a Book that is false. Are you going to argue that the God of Pythagoras was the same demon depicted in the Old Testament known as YHWH?

Meant for

Islam claims to have a heavy emphasis on learning as well. Built on? Did you see what Early Christian mobs did to 'pagan' A word that has the same meaning as "goy" Temples and statues? They'd cut off the noses of statues and carve crosses into the forehead as you can see here:

>>>/cucktianity/71

Oh my god it's literally the KKK

soros at it again

Loads of fun to be had.
archive.is/FUfCR