UK Ministry of Justice: Children consented to sex

archive.is/msrlb
When will the ride end?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/bribery-exposed-between-french-politicians-and-gulf-states/a-36264239
theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/20/sepp-blatter-qatar-2002-world-cup-french-pressure
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hayman_(diplomat)
archive.is/1AYwK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So it begins

So will pedos be able to claim compensation too soon? Kek

where is laurie penny when you need her?

oh that's right excusing the perps probably.

We already know the UK government is full of pedos and when it was found out that thousands of UK children had been captured as sex slaves by pakis and the british people didnt do anything about it. Thats a nice big white flag that you have surrendered everything in your country. Why is America still overseas?

Canada is going to be like this, things are escalating at a very fast pace now. Annex everything from Canada down to Chile. Get off that other fucking land mass and take care of what you can actually control before your empire collapses.

I never thought they would actually push things this far, but by god they have.

DOTR

Maximum jimmies rustled. Fucking hell.

Basically

These fucking untermensch kikes are playing their last card. Obviously the citizen investigation and increasing awareness is terrifying them and the pedo coverup is about to blow. This literally is one of the last few cards they have left.

Well, the Ministry of Justice has utterly failed in its role in protecting children. I don't know how the fuck they're justifying this. I guess it's because these days British girls go through puberty at age 9 because of all the oestrogen in the water, and by 12 they're going out to the school disco made and dressed up like sluts and "experimenting" with boys in their class. So I'm not surprised some 14 year olds think they want sex with these older men. In their worldview fed to them by the (((media))) it's cool to have sex and walk around with your arse out. They all want to act like adults they see on tv, without having the life experience or upbringing to know it's not cool to be a slut.

BUT THAT'S WHY WE HAVE CHILD PROTECTION LAWS IN THE FIRST PLACE

There's no way around it. The only way it's overlooked (unofficially) is if it's between a couple who are 15 and 15, or within a reasonable age range like 15 and 17, the police won't care.

CHILDREN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ARE EASILY LED ON YOU FUCKS

are the names of the judges released for these cases?

Guess those Arabs aren't hold to the same standards, I wonder why?

You want an actual answer?

(checked)
This.
As a t.privatelawfag this is exactly correct and has been this way since common law days.

I think its my privilege to know.

I'd wager with all the faggotry and transgenderism those lines will be blurred and the child protection laws will be undone.

In a way this could be a good thing as it would force responsible fathers to keep their daughters safe. I think there is a false sense of security in society, all these young girls allowed to roam the streets alone after dark, going to parties at 14 with the parents assuming they're innocent and safe because they were at that age. The loss of child protection laws would put an end to that. They're evidently not working at the moment.

As a member of parliament in the UK, I can only see this decision as a great victory.
They always consent, in the end.
I've had one locked in the cellar of the (((orphanage))) for a couple of months, and he's almost ready to consent now.
Little whore.

The modern Gulf states most notably Saudi Arabia and Qatar are artificial states created by the British due to oil interests basically. Since their creation and the crowning of some bedouins as kings, they have become extremely rich due to their abundant oil reserves. Fast forward about 90 years and Muslims living in the UK and elsewhere in the west have essentially become uncriticizable.

When you have endless amounts of money, which the gulf states and their bedouin "monarchies" have, spending it on material things like cars or mansions just isn't enough, you want to spend it on gaining influence and power.

And that's exactly what they're doing and part of this strategy is literally bribing western politicians, western governments.

An example among many: dw.com/en/bribery-exposed-between-french-politicians-and-gulf-states/a-36264239 which then leads to things such as theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/20/sepp-blatter-qatar-2002-world-cup-french-pressure

They do fuck all until you're a white man and then they come down hard to even out the imbalanced numbers that muh diversity has brought

But they can totally decide if they want to get a sex change though eh?

Never.
There was no nation-wide muslims extermination when this story came to light.
That means that the Brits are cucks. Not just some of them, but all of them, as a nation. Their bloodlines have become mongrelized, their "men" have become too comfortable and effeminate. They are cowardly pussies and no wonder. Their females are too ugly to fight for.

Britain will be a muslim country soon, and for all intents and purposes, it will be better of that way, because at least British identity will be reddemed thorugh Islam. It will no longer be the nation of soft lil boys.

Get into the fucking gas chamber ahmed.

I will do it right after you find your balls.
But you won't. Because Theresa May keeps them in her purse, and uses them as chewing gum.

Wished some crazy person would go and rape kike and mudslime girls claiming that they consented, or that he and a group of crazy people groomed kike and mudslime girls just like Rotterdam.

lol, Rotherham. Rotterdam is in the Netherlands.

Britain does care, though. Enough to do nothing about children being blown up and raped.

All aboard the boat to England, where you'll find plenty of little white girls to blow up and rape, without getting so much of a look by anyone!

It is only expected of these little girls to tolerate being blown up and raped. Yes.

This is probably a shill, but i'll bite. If any of you fall for this kind of bait, or black-pilled ramblings about being "effeminate", or "cucks", it is in theory true. People of the West have become soft, and we need a cleansing and propaganda to make it the other way around.
All of you seem to forget, that you can train a human, like you could train a dog. This may be a hurtful comparison, but through MKUltra, through television, newspapers, education, you could see how the Jews made the white man into something that they can control. We can't just blame these whites for it. We have to provide counter-propaganda, mold the man into something that we can control, even better, into something that they themselves can take control of their own lives.
We are on the same front as the kike media. We fight the same battle for the soul of the West. Our propaganda has to be better, because without the context the media provides, people will never understand how they rule this world. We have to inform, redpill and do everything, fill every crevice of their mind, be a hope-filled beacon that they can look up at any time, and find an alternative answer to every lie the kike media has told them.
A man that has only one source of information will listen to it no matter how sceptical he may be. Jus like Sun Tzu said, strengthen our ranks and dissolve their. That is the way we win, and that is our cause.

Being angry about immigrants isn't NORMAL. It is normal to be blowing up children, little girls. It is normal for them to be groomed.

The Ministry of Justice doesn't have any white men working for them. They have every other race/mixture/mystery meat you can possibly think of, as well as a few fat old white women.

May God pour out his wrath on the UK.

Anyone up for commiting suicide together? I'm too tired of the world to stay here…

your police won't protect you
your courts won't give you justice
your reporters won't inform you
your leaders won't strengthen you

your entertainment degrades you
your education demoralizes you
your historians desecrate your forefathers' memory
your scientists, like journalists, damn the truth so long as they get published
your immigration minister is a treacherous gatekeeper
your military is a nonlethal freak show

your ancestor's legacy was built on this land, under this sky, with centuries and millennia of sweat, blood and tears of millions of your countrymen now resting in this same earth,
a precious peace and civil freedom earned in blood fighting off the foreign invasions to keep the front lines away from the women and children, not waving them in only for the women and children to be raped and killed by them in the front lines in the heart of this country
this country is yours, your right, your inheritance, your responsibility
not theirs, not their right, not theirs to inherit, not their responsibility
we've seen what a country becomes in their hands
we've seen these people abandon their own in times of crisis
we've seen how they treat those who help them
we've seen their best turn their backs on their own homelands still suffering
they stay here and enjoy a peace and wealth they do not deserve
and even have the audacity to advise us on how to have a peaceful and prosperous society when they brought us hell.

this unholy union has been forced upon us
and judgment day must come now

Spicy meme.

>The (((house of lords))) will burn in your lifetime

Heh it won't. To summarise what is happening. "He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches" daniel 11:24

The entire EU.

I don't think a single one of you is really upset about this, because if you were, you would've done something about it.

Saw this coming after all the tranny kids consenting to take pills fucking them up for life.

This
We need those names

Destroy the Jewish

Nows the time British should be hanging up Jews in the streets. This is rapewar on White children. English should be out destroying these people

Considering the BBC covered up for paedos like Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris, I won't be surprised if our government was littered with paedos.

Won't surprise me. It's bad enough that it's being undermined by trannies saying a pre-pubescent boy is old enough to decide whether or not he wants his balls removed, but it'll get even worse now that those same activists are trying to normalise paedophilia. Don't be surprised when incest and bestiality also try to become acceptable forms of "sexual expression".

Read the article; they're *reviewing* these cases, which means they might overturn them.

This is a good thing, although it's only happening because things were so horrifyingly fucked before.

Fuck you you shit-stirring data-mining CIA cunt. I made this thread, didn't I? I'm firing up the people, aren't I? What else am I supposed to do about some shit a bunch of very powerful kike lawyers on the other side of the world pulled? I've been agitating all I can and trying to organise like-minded folk locally but they're fucking stubborn and despairing. And I'm flooding the internet with our propaganda in my free time. Shit if 5% of our people did as much as I did this would all have been over long ago. So shut your fucking jowly Jew mouth. And if you think anyone will be announcing any of their plans here, to you, then I'm glad because it means that you greatly underestimate us.

kill all judges and teachers

Does statutory rape no longer exist?

Just walked in on my 9yo daughter giving the family dog a blowjob.
What should I do?

pray to our god on earth common spic

Only when you have the courage to end it.

Kill yourself.

LOL. Weedman's dad and Ottawa's Kent Brockman loved little boy ads, as well as

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hayman_(diplomat)

Oh, that "missing and murdered" chug prostitute inquiry is leading right back to the cops and their fall guys and thus there are many comedic situations coming up later this fall…

Huh? We've been killing mudslimes for OVER A DECADE NOW. MILLIONS OF THEM.

Gun ownership is through the fucking roof.

Jew media blackpills in the hopes that SOMEDAY they'll have theirs but that isn't close. Our revolting is much more likely and once it starts, it's going to be brutal. Barrel bombs in US cities with radiological material stolen from the nuke plant up state. We'll be hanging Mohammad's and Tyrone's from telephone poles to indicate it's a White area and no go for subhumans.

Delicious bait, officer. That or this is your first Summer here while your mom abandones you just like your father did.

Shoot her in the head and then yourself as you've failed as a father. If you have any honour that is but we both know it was you who sucked the dog off and only day dream of having a daughter because then you'd molest her and not fido.

I time for war yet?

Yes.

And this time it must be a fight to the death because we can be under no illusion as to what shall happen if we surrender, defeat is to sacrifice our people to the pits of hell itself. No compromise, no peace treaties, no survivors. Block the ports let no one flee. Let the blood of the wicked pour over our clay in mighty rivers.

We have nothing to lose but the torture being inflicted upon us.

Explain. Is Pickton corpse disposal for RCMP, did they do mob hits and then give him the bodies to feed to pigs? It's in their dead eyed soulless whitenigger character to do things like that under color of secret Protocol.

This story has nothing whatsoever to do with whether a crime was committed, nor does it imply that the offender was not punished.
This story is about the payment of COMPENSATION from PUBLIC FUNDS for INJURY CAUSED.
If the "victim" had the sex because she found it enjoyable then where is the injury requiring funds intended to help the wounded party live with their "injuries"?
Why the fuck should someone who was not injured receive money intended for people disabled, blinded, crippled or mentally scarred by crimes, when in fact she consented and perhaps even enjoyed what was not "rape", but "unlawful sex"?
The pedestalization of women is getting completely out of hand on this site.
It's not the perpetrator who fronts the compensation, it's the TAXPAYER.
Yet more "pedo" hysteria, but what is actually being argued here is the "impossibility" of a young woman enjoying sex which is not mandated "legal" by the state.
Laughably naive AND inaccurate.

Precisely. We must forget every filthy media lie that has been injected into our brains in regards to what the map of our lives should look like. Forget possessions, forget leisure, and forget a ten-year plan. Our futures do not exist.

This video IS our destiny. War is our destiny. There exists not a force powerful enough in the universe to hold back the wrathful fury of European man.

We should everyday meditate upon death. We must remove all fear from our souls. Eradicate defeatism. We must understand that every second spent bleeding out from fatal wounds acquired in righteous warfare is worth a lifetime lived as a slave.

>The children enjoyed it goy
You will be necked one day.

She just curious. At lest she isnt going to get pregnant with mulatto.

When The Day comes, hunting and torturing pedophiles to death will be commonplace.

Murder suicide. We don't want your defective genes in society.

kys. she learned it from you

What, do orgasms kill brain cells? Hate to know what you'd do if you walked in on your toddler masturbating.

only if they're poor innocent 30-year-old refugee children

And addresses.

There are still tons of diseases you can catch from dog urine though like leptospirosis.

May the great white God bless you user.

archive.is/1AYwK
kys schlomo

Is there any denying at this point that most EU countries are led by pedo-cabals

I can't think of any words that properly describe the evil that is wrought upon us every day by the kikes and their blackmailed golems. When, and from whom, will we at last get permission to bring justice back into the western world?

IF YOU BONGS DO NOT SLAUGHTER THEM ALL TODAY WITH YOUR ASSAULT TEASPOONS YOU ARE IRREDEEMABLY CUCKED FOREVER AND EVER

who knew?

Hail victory. We shall prevail and the dawn of a new age shall come.

Checked. Today has been declared Day of the Teaspoon. Get 'em Bongs.

no it's icky and I don't like it, it hurts muh feelies ;_;

Your pic related leaves off Step 16.5: Get penetrated by federal law enforcement and paid informants, and Step 18: Extermination by a combined force of federal troops and local militias.

Armed resistance is always futile in America. Our domestic repression apparatus has been forged in dozens of slave revolts to make violent insurrection a complete nonstarter. Literally 100 percent of the time, pissed off rebels with guns have gotten smashed here. Zero chance. Adjust your expectations.

The only way in America is to push in ways that are neither illegal nor unpopular, which is exactly what anonymous trolling is. And this is how we redeem a great nation.

The globalists are desperate. They are skipping steps and going straight from "muh trans people" to "muh pedos". There are multiple logical steps for them to take between normalizing homosexuality and normalizing pedophelia (e.g. normalizing polygamy or bestiality). They see that their movement is dying and they are trying to jump straight to their end goal of making it normal to do one of the most heinous acts known to mankind (raping children). While it is very sad to see this happening in the UK, we should also recognize that this is (((them))) realizing that they are close to defeat.

This is heresy.

Leap off the tallest building in your country with no parachute. Livestream the experience.

And this is why you'll go extinct. Keep "raising awareness" and pretending to be outraged.

>

Name of the document? Is it on >>>/pdfs/ ?

Here >>>/pdfs/6491

Ok then JIDF, what do you propose I do? Don't worry about breaking the law, the kike judges acquit any and all agent provocateurs.