Berserk Musou

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)
eupedia.com/genetics/italian_dna.shtml
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html
nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like every recent Warriors game it's gonna be shit.

Be prepared for the same 20 rehashed maps against retarded AI, with pointless tacked on levelling.

Transforming should be in more games.

They only different musou was DW6, and it was even worse than the rest.

How are you excited about this? it's just stock musou with a Berserk coat of paint, why is it completely okay to eat the annual musou turd?

Musou games aren't about difficulty. They are about rekting thousands of enemies with combos and feeling like you are a fucking hurricane of death and carnage.

And then getting killed by an arrow, thousands of which you tanked just a minute ago.

You don't play on maximum difficulty before reaching a certain level, satan.

Except you aren't because the chinks can't be arsed to update the engine
so you only ever end up with a hundred ever on screen with more spawning under your feet.

You forgot 4 which had character creation and duelling.

Even at max level arrows take off 1/10 of your total health.

Fuck I didn't know Zodd was an Apostle

What?

For one, i like Musou games; any Musou game that's about a different subject entirely is also good, even better since it's about a setting haven't Musou'd through before. For two, some people like Berserk, but may not of tried any Musou games or conversely Drakengard; to them, this is a whole new experience and, ideally, enjoyment. For three, game serieses do this to some degree all the time, and people who actually LIKE the games don't care, because they want the same game only slightly better.

Anybody else that can be added to the confirmed list? Also, does this mean that Griffith will be able to transform into Femto or will they be two separate characters? As they should be.

What the fuck did you think he was, part of the godhand?

I wonder for one thing: Will they handle it like One Piece or Gundam? Or will they handle it like Zelda Musou?

Because first two are pretty much reskinned musou while zelda was much better as a game.

Also don't forget Ken's Rage series. Berserk musou may be very close to how they were dealt with.

I meant in cut-scene. Fuck

Most Empires versions have character creation. Ditto for samurai games since 3.

People who actually LIKE the games do care.

We love the series and want more not less.
If you've actually played the games 1-8 you would know that there is a steady decline of content and mechanics.
So stop pretending to a "real" fan and realise that Koei scamming us for more and more money for less effort on their part.

Why everyone hates the Mussou games so much again?

I liked the Wan Pissu ones, and with the details that they put in every game, I wouldn't be surprised to have Wyald , and even be playable .

Thanks doc

They have interactivity level of gone homo.

To be honest, i've only played Sengoku 3-5, and Samurai 1+2. The only one that sat poorly with me was DW4, since it had that tiered stage bullshit and weapons that level rather than finding random ones. I got no idea how DW6+ screwed the pooch, but my main point is fans of a game series like the series for it's core mechanics, and Musou fans will at least be interested if a different Musou series springs up, rather than thinking it's all the same shit and losing interest.

Conversely, Final Fantasy stopped being Final Fantasy after ten, and Dragon Quarter killed the Breath of Fire series.

He's trying to tell us something, a shout for help.

Pure coincidence.

Hexagram is a symbol of protection in mysticism that fose dam juice appropriated

I don't think you can murder 2000 enemies in Gone Homo's first level.

But you can kill millions of neurons and your love for vidya in Gone Homo's first minute.

Why is zodd doing the dab?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dab_(dance)

Wow, what a cuck thread!

The hero is a cuck.
The readers have been cucked for so long.
The game will be shit, but people will still buy this shit game and be cucks.

cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Alright, lets get this over with
There are people that believe these things

What's the fucking point of killing 1000 enemies if it's not rewarding or satisfying?

I've probably cut thousands of vegetables and water droplets in my life but you don't see me fucking boast about that, do you?

Everyone with eyes and ability to read.

Well Casca is a nigger though.

Power tripping is fun, user. Just because it isn't fun for you doesn't mean it isn't fun. Players are allowed to play things that wouldn't give them any reason to boast.

I still don't understand what an Apostle. I always thought it meant Apostate as in kaffir. I must have read it wrong.

I saw Schrieke in one of the website's pictures. I think you can play her as well at least.

its rewarding when you finish the whole stage in 1 combo. Don't be a scrub.

Seems like the thread to ask, how's the Berserk game on Dreamcast?

Pretty decent for a licensed game actually.

So far Jedeau, Casca, and Schierke have also been confirmed. I really want to get Bazuso as a character as well, so here's hoping on that

Touché

Monkeypaw shit right there

Casca IS a nigger.

They're pretty much the opposite.
An apostle believes and upholds the faith.
An apostate ceases to believe and leaves the faith altogether.

NO

Nigga I've read that shit up to the boat hiatus, she's definitely a nigger.

Ah, fuck you, you are cancer.

So basically a desperate human will get have a bad day, a shitty day, his life will be absolutely hopeless (basically he will be in the Berserk universe). One way or another, unlike a good portion of the population, this individual will come into contact with the Behelit, and through his shitty event, he will inadvertently activate the thing. Summoning God Hand, they'll give the man their deepest wish, in monkeys paw fashion, but with the cost of that which is most precious to them. Once the deal is made, they have become an apostle

Thats pretty much how it works

They stole him and turned into shitty meme. Yoba is 100% american.

Yeah, sure, go chiki briki and drink vodka. Tirech was always shit, even before becoming sosach.

No, I'd rather stay.

Eh, I have the PS2 Berserk game, and it's pretty much a Musou with corridor levels.

Just like the new anime

Also, Caska is not a nigger, but a Kushan rapechild (a sandnigger)

Honestly, given the setting, I think she'd be the equivalent of a Iberian Peninsula Moor (Arab/Berber), so a towelhead rather than a nigger. Her clothing as a kid and when Griffith found her and the nobleman rapist being white suggests that her village is in Midland, Chudor or Vritanis, so possibly her family was Kushan but they left the Empire (considering how fucking horrible the Kushans are).

Shit, nigger is a nigger, do you really differentiate irl niggers into fucking sandniggers, woodniggers, darkniggers, bloodniggers and so on and so forth? Is this some goddamn zoologist conference?

She doesn't have the face features of a nigger.
Coming from a country with mixed white/sandnigger population, the girls can get pretty damn hot while also very tan very easily.

One of these types of nigger can blow himself up at any given time.

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Nah it's just you grew out of ebin memes. 2ch was getting progressively less cancerous user-wise since its inception.

Normalfags aren't welcome here.

You people would call pure blooded italians niggers

I'll give you a hint: what country do musous come from?

But italians are niggers.

it's because of that zelda musou I would say

Ironic when most posters are Amerilards in a country that's barely 50% "white" and they themselves are mixed shitskins despite being relatively white.

Heavily mixed with sandniggers but not niggers.
Niggers are the worst scum in the world and there is not proving me wrong.

Well she has relatively small nose and jaw, so she's probably indeed some mixed race. But nigger's a nigger, there is no slider

This actually makes sense.

Tell me at least one meaningful difference between DW5 and DW8.
Or any two DWs really, other than 6.

It wasn't any different from the rest. I bet you're just faifufag. Or regular fag.

Nothing good comes of Holla Forums, nothing wrong with racemixing and being a slightly black person since its a generational process of skin becoming more black to defend against sun heat.

Everything is wrong with koei becoming worse and worse with each passing year, though, but fuck it.

Oh god please kill yourself. Sosach became literally russian facebook vktontake application and gathered people from social networks. The admin is a muslim faggot.

So being able to handle sun a tiny bit better is good enough to mud up your genes?

Here's a shocker, even whitest of Scandinavians can handle sun well if they arent:
1:Fat like americans
2:lazy unhealthy pieces of shit like Americans

Easy, the AI.
In DW5 the AI is aggressive and will try to fuck you up. In 8 the AI is a braindead retard that does nothing but stand there and block 90% of the time. You can kill Lu Bu on Chaos difficulty Wei 1 the second you boot the game up for the first time by standing behind him and mashing square.

where did I say that that game was good?

Sure it is, denizen of Qliptoth, (((evil spirit))).

Casca is Latin. As in, Italian or Spanish.

Apostle refers to the 12 disciples of Jesus. In Berserk however it is the name for the transcended humans who have become disciples of the God Hand. Not apostate, Apostle.

Reminder that those were the ones who came to the states.

And for some reason America makes everything worse.

He literally is a cuck. He's a liberal retard. Of course, he has no argument whatsoever in this video of your homolord you posted. Trump explained quite well how he intends to force Mexico to pay for the wall: through tariffs.

Cuck is a very fitting definition for liberals, as similarily to how a cuck fetishist likes watching others fuck his wife, a political cuck likes watching foreigners fuck his country. There is no difference between these people.

This guy however

Is a triggered Holla Forums crossposter who is trying to destroy the word and its meaning by using it incorrectly. These have been around lately, not frequent, but they still exist. It is an obvious shilling campaign.

That's bullshit told by a nigger, one of nigs Quentin Tarantino's mom was fucking.

You are legitimately a retarded person if you think Italians are heavily mixed with sandniggers. They aren't:
eupedia.com/genetics/italian_dna.shtml

How would they be, explain to me? Only Sicily and Corsica was ever conquered by sandniggers, small islands off the coast of Italy.

Actually, even about 80% of Spaniards are still pure European genetically, despite the Moor rule for hundreds of years. After all, the Moors really failed to convert the populations into Islam - they also failed to force race mixing on them for the most part:

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

Ok.

Everything about it is objectively wrong. Race mixing with Negroes for example lowers the intelligence of your descendants if you are white. Europeans are far more intelligent, and large scale race mixing would completely eradicate our intelligence for all future generations.

Also, Casca is obviously 100% white and 0% negro, since she does not have afro hair or any other negro traits.

I dont remember that scene being inside a house, or her having pants on.

da fuck is this?

Enough with the fan fiction. She is obviously Latin. Casca is even an ancient Roman name, also it's a word in Spanish and Portuguese, that means "seashell". There are enough hints to her being white Mediterranean for it to be confirmed.

Yet there are zero hints to her being even part Kushan or any other race. How are you coming up with such crazy claims, that her family are Kushan? Look at them, they are clearly westerners. Besides, why would any Kushans be allowed to live in Midland. Yes, she is from Midland by the way.

Looks like purely European features to me, you sure you didn't just come up with that shit just now? Where are the huge lips? Where is the flat or hooked nose that are present in almost 100% of Negroes and Arabs? Why does she have the kind of hair Italian women have?

Episode 3 was a filler written by Miura himself, it was ok. It had the Night of Miracles parts anyway so that made it good. Also, she does have pants on in the manga in that part. She takes them off herself later when she gets posessed, and she takes them off in the new anime as well, and she also sits on Guts's sword and tells him to split her in half.

So despite the occasional bad CGI, at least they aren't skipping things for being too brutal or sexual.

Dude, i'm italian since about 15 generations, and i have a sandnigger last name.

Nips don't know shit about anatomy, let alone ethnic differences.

You're replying to that jewish "europeans are not white" troll.

But thanks for oyur post, it was very informative.

This thread reminds me of tumblr "white washing" checking and discussion
Are we this low ?

No. Not how this works.

I posted genetic research into the origins of the Italian people for fucks sake, read the study. Almost all Italians are still purely genetically European. The countries most affected by race mixing are Greece and the Balkan countries that were under Ottoman rule.

As you can see from the other study I posted, even vast majority of Spaniards who were for hundreds of years under the rule of the Andalusian sultanate are still genetically purely European.

Why do all the negroes in Berserk then have big nigger lips and a flat wide nose? Most manga artists might not pay attention to detail that much, but Miura clearly does. He consistently draws people from different races with accurate facial features when compared to those races in real life. Casca has European facial features, not Negroidic or Arabic.

Its deep summer and we are under a heavy Holla Forums raid, you can see by all the Meme Frog and Feels posting and the blatant falseflags and shitposting.
Saying Southern Europe is predominantly mudslime shitskin niggers is like saying the US is predominantly niggers and mexicans.

There are more mudslimes in Snownigger countries since they're Protestant and "rich".

Im pretty happy for this game using the Berserk license alone, even if its a Musou, it certainly fits and if they can do the Giant Monsters right it will be a treat.

Ignore the shitposting shills and the obvious summerfaggotry.

This, actually even American whites are still purely European, even though a mix of many European tribes. There was a study about this by the 23AndMe laboratory recently, showed that something like 98% of white Americans are still 100% European.

Well now you just went full retard, after calling someone out for going full retard. Why would you go and do such a thing.

This game will be great though. I don't see why those people always show up in these threads, saying "it's the same game for the 20th time with a reskin, why are you rebuying the same game again" - when most of us have probably never played any Musous.
I sure haven't, so why would it bother me if it has the same gameplay than all the other ones.

Because it's the same gameplay as the most recent Musou games, and the most recent Musou games are absolute trash

But Gone Homo doesn't last a minute.

Most people here hate mudslimes, religious or not.

no, this is actually rather common berserk discussion.

But I haven't played them. So why would I care. It's the first Berserk game and the first Musou game I will have ever played, I will probably really like it.

That argument only works if the other person has played lots of Musou games, only then would it mean the new one is just a garbage rehash for him.

Wow. You mean just like in Protestant countries? Shocking. Did you actually think whites in Nordic countries like foreigners? Lad…

Can you stop calling us mudslimes. it really hurt my feelings. thanks ;)

That would imply you have a fucking choice as S.W.A.T. is pinning you down on the floor of your own house for making "racist" remarks against a religion.

Go smoke a cig on your petrol filled jacuzzi Muhammed.

Hyrule Warriors was really good, probably my favorite musou so far.

All i see is Holla Forumstier "Is he/she nigger or not ?" it is sad and pathetic to let your politics ruin your favorite media

Damn straight we do brother.

I guess you enjoyed Fallout 4.

You're right, I don't know for 100% certain that the game will be shit, but considering Tecmo Koei is one of the most predictable companies in the industry and the last SEVEN GAMES IN A ROW that they've released have all been the same watered down casual garbage, I'm pretty comfortable making the educated guess that this game will be no different.

Hyrule Warriors has been the sole game in the entire generation they've released that's had even a remote semblance of a challenge to it, and even it suffers from some serious issues. It is the only Musou game released since 7 that I'd even consider decent, though have fun being jewed out the asshole with system-exclusive content and DLC out the asshole.

It doesn't, it keeps the discussion about said media alive. It's autistic but it's a fun theory and brings good points nonetheless, if you don't like it then don't read.

When will Holla Forums drop this meme?

He can change into a fuckhuge demonic creature and his 'normal' appearance is inhuman
What did you think he was

Whatever, that's kinda pointless anyway, as niggers can only get wild if they are not regulated.
Wanna know something funny that happened lately here?
A nigger beat up another one that was asking for charity on the streets because he was disrespecting the black people that spend a life of work in the fields just to earn themselves pride and a place in society.

No, it doesn't imply that. What I am saying is exactly that, that the vast majority of the European population, no matter the country, hates the foreign scum, but still remains quiet and says nothing about it, because the average normalfag wants to keep their job and not get into trouble.

No you retard, all the people claiming that are leftists and probably frequent Reddit. They are the ones once again trying to ruin something, and here you are being a colossal fucking autist, defending them against the voice of reason that is telling them: look, here is the evidence, things are not as you claim.

No I did not enjoy it, besides your implication is stupid as it assumes I have not played Fallout 1 and 2, I have.

Secondly, the Musou game is Berserk you nigger. Who cares if the gameplay is mediocre, it's Berserk.

Also it seems to have some really promising aspects, like transformations. Guts can transform into Berserker Armor form, Zodd into Apostle form and so on.

please tell me this game is going to say enemies are KO'd like all the other musou games

Casca isn't a nigger. She's Kushan.

She's not Kushan, she's Latin. There is 0% evidence even slightly hinting that she might be Kushan. Doesn't look anything like them. Kushans have completely different facial features, for example narrow Asian eyes.

Casca is probably some kinda a-rab, maybe afganistani

Is the fine gentleman in this picture white?

Honestly, I get it. And personally, the only experience I have in musous is FotNS, so I can't say much. However, Berserk is kind of a perfect skin for these types and I will have hope (fuck me for saying this) that it could be a gem in a sea of "bad" musous.

The anime is decent though, just not great. Have you watched it after the horrible pilot episode? Episodes 4 and 5 were pretty good.

Would you prefer sandnigger? :^)

considering its a musou, the game probably won't reach 'decent' status either

The animation and direction is still ass regardless of how faithful the adaptation is. The recent episodes are better and it's shaping up to be a decent rendition of the Conviction Arc, but the 2d vs. 3d is too jarring to be acceptable. Skipping Lost Children also sucks, but at least we don't get to see it butchered in cgi form. I shudder to imagine how bad cgi Rosine would look

True, but at least 50% of screentime is hand drawn animation. It can look pretty bad at times, but the last two episodes had a lot of good looking scenes too.

Is this tumblr?

She's clearly darker than the rest of the cast

skin color =/= race

And genitals =/= gender, right?

So after 12 hours work days under sun i become a nigger?

There are whites who are darker than other whites. WOW. Holy shit you people are retarded.

She is obviously a Mediterranean white.

She's tanned even where she usually wears clothes? Do you know what tan is?

Yeah, those are called blacks.

gay

False equivalence.

Do you know how anime and manga work?

Am I oppressing you?

Are jews white?

are you saying just because she's 2d doesn't mean she's cute? separate reality from fiction

On that particular image she looks like a dude. Are you by any chance gay?

Noble hebrews is the only truly white nation, goy. Did you pre-order the game yet?

Fiction is reality, leftytard.

Considering there is no real scientific clear definition of race and when a race begins or ends it's a social construct

>>>Holla Forums
There is scientific, clear definition of race though. Literally.

b8

Her skin is a little bit darker than other people so Casca is obviously black guys hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Some people don't find that the genre appeals to them, so obviously that means they're shit immediately because they don't like it personally.

Even your picture mentions subspecies is a better fit than race. Race has no real definition and isn't used in biology. It is vague and can be used for anything. For example "the human race". It makes no sense since 2 randomly selected Africans are probably more genetically diverse than a white person and an Asian.

Subspecies is literally a synonym for race. They both mean the same thing.

Race has real definition and is used in biology. It's not vague at all, it's very specific.

Are you retarded? There is no such thing. There is a human species, that is divided into several different races. Race is not the same thing as species.

Incorrect. Any two negroes you can find on this planet are genetically extremely much closer to each other than to anyone from another race. The genetic difference between races is VAST, as you can see from the FST chart I posted and you just fucking replied to.

Every white person on this planet is more similar to each other than to any single negro on the planet. Fact.

Nope. Africa alone has more diversity than all the other races combined.
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/30/AR2009043002485.html

You keep on insisting that race is used in biology. As someone who is a Bio Major I never see it. It is simply too vague for science and not defined. You can't clearly say where one race begins and the other ends.
Each race doesn't have a specific characteristic to define it like say species or kingdom.

You're being fucking retarded. Nobody said Africa as a continent does not have many different races living on it. It does. It has Negroes, it has Arabs, all kinds of different races.

But the Negroid race itself is the least diverse race on the planet. Every single negro has black afro hair, brown eyes and a flat and wide nose. Meanwhile Europeans can have straight or curly hair, blonde, black, red or brown hair, blue, green or brown eyes.

The white race has more diversity than any other race on the planet. Fact.

You're simply incorrect, and I'm not surprised even in your career you are being indoctrinated into political correctness over acknowledging facts.

Races don't have specific characteristics? Yes they literally fucking do. Different races have specific facial features unique to that race for example. Some other things determined by race, for example intelligence. The Negroid race is incredibly unintelligent when compared to the Europid race.

So, it is simply a lie, a falsehood, to say that there is not much different between negroes and whites. There is nothing in common really. We are so far apart from each other, we should actually be categorized as different species really.

Negroes are genetically actually closer to Bonobo monkeys than they are to whites: nature.com/nature/journal/v486/n7404/full/nature11128.html?WT.ec_id=NATURE-20120628#f4

Are you legitly this retarded?

That'sbecause the "white race" is a combination of a lot of races, you moron.

Be quiet you or he'l say you are from Holla Forums!

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
Holy shit you are an idiot. I love how you are pulling shit out of your ass and when you get proven to be wrong you make excuses and then pull more shit out of your ass.
Also you are a fucking idiot if you think your hair anecdote disproves facts.

Why are you getting so butt-blasted about this?

Also
Not the same thing and if you were an actual biologist you'd know it.

Oh you have another post. Lets see how much retarded babble comes out.
Fucking has nothing to do with biological facts. Race has no real meaning in Biology. It is vague and science doesn't like vague.
Except the vast majority of genes. Humans are genetically less diverse from most humans so even the 2 most diverse humans on earth aren't very diverse comparatively.
Holy shit you are either completely retarded or trolling. Not only does that make no fucking sense (you can mate with a negro and have a child but a negro can't mate with a monkey and have a child) but your link in no way backs you up. You are a retard and letting your storm faggotry shield you from actual basic facts of biology just like an SJW.

Of course. Chromosomes = gender.

I am getting mad because someone is acting like an idiot saying scientific bullshit.
Well by that anons definition they are because he wants to lump blacks together rather than Africans.

I see you faggots are all scientific and shieet.
Tell me then, why niggers are more prone to crime and violence and are also for the most part dumber than other "races".

She's by-the-book nigger if you ask me, except for the cute anime face.

GIDF go and stay go

I had to fucking google that up. Which is kinda funny.
So can we agree that casca is actually a nigger, and not just because she has dark skin?

Casca is a pure soul and will be a loving waifu for Guts, right after he dicks the sanity back into her

Can Holla Forums stop derailing this fucking thread?

Nigger, if you are going to bait, atleast put a little effort into it.

I wish i saved that diversity picture, where the white side has red hair and green eyes, blond hair and blue eyes, brown hair and gray eyes, but the black side all has dark hair and brown eyes.

How is it that this 6/10 movie managed to be the best berserk adaptation?

Random anecdotal color differences don't mean shit and make up a very small percentage of actual genetic diversity.
Eye, hair and skin color are extremely small mutations.
You clearly don't know a thing about biology if you think scientists would use that to determine genetic diversity.

it didn't overstay its welcome and remembered to actually animate some of the better or more important moments, but there was still lots of bad CG

gud music too

Brain-damaged vegetables should go back.

What bait? Girls literally behaves like a niggress. If she was visually white it would be even more jarring.

I told you to put more efforts in your bait user,you wont get any shitposting from me for such low quality bait.

What are the best Musou games?

Considering the fact that she's getting stripped and/or raped every other panel, it's not really implausible.

She only got rapped once, people tried to rape her multiple times though, so shes confirmed as a qt.

In terms of gameplay and amount of content my favorites are:
DW8XL
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Warriors Orochi Z

They are brainless

Cash grabs. I liked the first few but they don't change and have no depth.

Why they can't make hard musou with more deep combat system at least for once?

Onechanbara.

Because they don't have to. People will eat up shit.

I already had the best Berserk Game in Dragon's Dogma and the PS2 and DC games.

This is just icing.

Because then it'd be Devil May Cry/God Of War.

Zodd is dabbing

what are the chances of a bad localization and censorship?

Wasn't the first trailer just Casca getting raped?

yeah, and I guess Tecmo has been oddly good with localizations…. I guess fingers crossed that nothing will affect this one. I suppose worse comes to worse it would be really easy for a modder to fix our version with the japanese content.

Some sort of original demon or something. If he cheated to get his powers that makes him shitty.

Yet he obeys Griffith's every order.

Personal Muso Ranking.

Best , I personally recommend everyone playing these.

Ken's Rage
One Piece Warriors aka it's just like my japanese animes.
Gundam 1.
Samurai Warriors
Samurai Wariors 2.
Dynasty Warriors 8 +8 XL
Warriors of Troy.
Orochi Warriors
Zelda Warriors

Medicore, they could have been better but weren't so here they are.

Gundam Reborn.
Dynasty Warriors 6 /7
Orochi Warriors Wii

Worst.
Gundam 2.
One Piece 3.

Here's to Berserk being good

Because it's an acceptable target.

Think of it like this.

When people bitch about endless sequels, they don't bitch about Call of Duty or AssCreed or Pokemon.
Because they know they'll trigger some asshat who will march in and make a big stink.

The same for gameplay.
Example.

Hyper Dimensional Nepuntia 3 , Fairy Fencer F and Fairy Fencer Dark Advent are the same fucking game reskinned.

But if you bring it up, people will want to fight you. Despite, you know, it being true.

But if someone calls Dynasty Warriors 8 the same as Warriors of Troy, which had completely different mechanics, nobody will say anything.

So they'll finger Musou games as all having the same exact game play.

The fanbase of the Musou games is not loud, violent or arrogant. They simply enjoy their games and keep to themselves, which in the new climate of videogame shittalking, leaves them vulnerable to easy hate.

tl;dr Musou games have been meme'd into being simplistic button mashers, despite having several games that break the mold completely.

Hello reddit.

Enjoying your stay?

I wouldn't call Gundam 2 the worst.

In fact I think it's the best one.

That's pretty much the opposite of what I've heard everywhere else, not that I could say otherwise since I don't have a console to play 1 and 2 anymore
I actually enjoyed OPPW3 a lot because it's faster paced than the other musou I've played

To be fair , Zodd does follow Griffith because he only recognises and follows power and granted Griffith's power doesn't come from sheer muscle and prowess in combat but from being able to influence others to fight for him , but it's still power nontheless

Or because he's obviously an apostle and has to follow the godhand's orders.

You forget the first and only rule the God Hand has set in place and all the Apostles are obliged to follow

>Do what you like

The only boundaries that are set for every apostle are the ones each apostle puts in place for themselves , Zodd chooses to follow Griffith because those are the boundaries he has set for himself ,whether that is because he understands the extent and limit of his own power or he is simply selling himself short is something to be seen ; in the same manner Griffith thus far has managed what no other apostle had and transended the boundaries that every other apostle has set in place for themselves to the point where he is both the protagonist and the author in his own story proving that the Do what you like rule is indeed valid

I personally don't like them because a lot of them are easy mindless buttonmashers.

Well that's how the God Hand sells the idea to the apostles, but it plays into the whole "man has no control over his own destiny" idea. The people who become apostles are pre-selected through the Behelits, where receiving a Behelit is not an accidental occurrence (yet it always makes it seem that way). They are told to do as they like, because the God Hand already knows just exactly what they like.

Wanting to have a Resident Evil character feel more goofily over-powered than with The Mercenaries is asking a bit much. I'd like a Resident Evil game with tons of zombies you can plow through but not because my character is Wesker x10.

You can't very well take beating up hoards of smaller enemies seriously when major DBZ characters have long been able to blow up the planet 100x over. You'd have to be overly specific about how to keep everyone's strength in check and it would have to have nothing to do with the main series' story (not that that's a bad thing but it's still iffy).

Everyone keeps forgetting that Griffith kicked Zodd's ass in a second

I just want to see Guts rape Griffith as a revenge for Casca.

No, the "white race" is a combination of lots of different tribes from the same race, the Europid race, you fucking moron.

Wew
You're wrong, you were proven wrong with actual, real scientific research, and you keep running your mouth. How sad is that.

Except my link does back up what I said. The FST (genetic distance measured) shows that negroes are genetically closer to Bonobos than to Europeans. It's a fact.

There is nothing diverse about any other race than the white race. In all the other races, everyone looks the same and has a primitive collectivist brain.

Could you liberals leave the Berserk fanbase?
Go do something else, this is clearly not for you.

Will the manga become violent again? Seems like its been PG for a while.

this is what sjws are talking about when they bitch about cultural appropriation. Imagine being so much of a conservitard that you horseshoe around to sjw.

There is no such thing as a right wing SJW, since we are on the side of truth. We are the good side. Completely different from leftists, a group of people who want to force everyone to believe in lies.

true

True which goes back to what i said about Zodd valuing and following power

But then again he also bested Guts the first time around too , before Guts actually got gud and wipped the floor with his face the second time around ; and there are definitely some parallels to be drawn between Guts and Zodd as characters

Falconia, the flamboyant kingdom built with blood and betrayal by the endless ambitions of a corrupt madman who is in leagues with demons, what do you think it truly stands for?

could you brainwashed leftards just fuck off to your containment-board

Do you really think your hugbox is that much better than theirs, statist filth?

Are you dumb? Falconia is obviously most similar to the EU. An empire that lets foreigners in and tolerates them, but a terrible massacre is looming ahead and coming closer.

There are zero parallels to Hitler or the Third Reich, since it was the Allies that were in league with (((demons))) and the Axis honorably fought against the demons, to protect good and justice.

falconia is essentially an allegory to the modern concept of multiculturalism

griffith is loved by the people because he pretends to care about the working man and fight for justice. Griffith hasn't yet said anything nationalistic, but you could argue that most of the things he's said and actually done are socialistic.

But then again, it's an apolitical cartoon drawn by an old japanese man. Looking for political subtext when there isn't meant to be one is the height of autism.

This meme again. I don't think you know what that word means. It's not like you get banned from Holla Forums for being a leftist, you will just leave out of our own decision because you get too triggered by being proven wrong at all times by real statistical and scientific evidence.

Or did you forget, leftists used to be a part of 8ch Holla Forums, but they demanded a hugbox so they can stop getting triggered by facts.

Obviously. Griffith even lets shitskins into Falconia, to live and race mix with Midlanders. Griffith is an allegory to the Jewry. He is a globalist, through and through.

The Soviet Union?

Despite the Soviet government being 85% Jewish, even they didn't promote open borders. Griffith does, Falconia has completely open borders for all rapefugees, just like the EU.

Wew. Actually, if you read some literature about mythologies, you'd know that Griffith's empire does stand for absolute statism, which in turn does relate modern west but even more to authoritarian hellholes, such as nazi germany and soviet russia and the decay of individualism they cause.

It's one of the worst fucking hugboxes I've ever encountered, you closet-commie piece of shit.
>>>/politics/28063

now you're moving goalposts, now you're saying it's just a generic example of statism/authoritarianism and not specifically targetting nazi germany. So which is it?

That sure explains why their entire population was incredibly happy and prosperous for those 6 years under Nazi rule before the war started. Oh wait.

National Socialism is objectively the best government form for some European tribes and cultures. It is the way Germanics would prefer to live. It is objectively superior to American capitalism and absolute freedom to the ridiculous extent that you are allowed the freedom to be evil.

People want freedom from degeneracy, not freedom to be a degenerate.

Time to go back to Holla Forums cuck. Holla Forums is not a hugbox since they welcome opposing arguments, it's just that, nationalism is on the side of truth so every argument always results in our victory. Sucks for you anti-truth rats.

Did I say it was exclusively Nazi germany? No.
They are just the prime example of rampant statist absolutism, and Miura's visuals of Falconia seem to correlate well with theirs. That and Rome.

Hahhahah this cuck can't be serious. Yes, you did at first imply that Falconia is a reference to Nazi Germany. It obviously is not, since it's the complete opposite. It's a multiracial, multicultural open borders state. It's literally everything Nazis stand against in the name of justice and good.

I have to say though, it's very impressive how well you've been indoctrinated.

Nobody believes they're doing something wrong user, everyone thinks they're the good guys. If you're retarded enough to think your personal beliefs validate your arguments you should go back to whatever circlejerk you came from.

Except the ones who dared to criticize the government and got sent to camps :^)

And muslims are really damn happy under islamic laws if you go ask them. Your fear of "western degeneracy" stems from irrationality, just like theirs. And such american absolute freedoms, even with the corporate corruption it has brought, has provided decent amount of progress and well-being as opposed to the nazis who murdered critics and stole private property without conscience.

My sides -> orbits. Read the thread I posted.

You are a useless piece of shit and you will die without contributing to the progression of mankind.

inb4
i know its been more than 16 years since edgy guts, still, those were the good volumes
i cant wait for guts to get into a comatose/trapped in the god hand realm and have casca and company save him instead of getting saved by skeletong knight

Yes yes, very cute, every side is dumb except the neutral side, right? Except that's just not how it works.

Truth is objective. Justice is objective. Morality is objective. Objectively, we are on the side of good, and leftists on the side of evil. That is an objective fact, not a point of view.

Yeah, you mean commies? They deserved it. Why would it matter, they were a tiny minority of the population, less than 1%, and they were bad people who wanted to harm the German race and nation. Communists deserve to be sent to camps, that is justice.

Not even going to look at your webm because I can tell from the title how retarded you are. Extremism? There is nothing wrong with doing extreme things if the result is good. See that's the problem with you. You think being "moderate" is a good thing. It's not. It doesn't get anything done and it does not benefit the majority.

The multicultural aspects are not really evident inside Falconia. Everyone is pulling the same rope and dancing to Griffith's tune. You argument is pretty idiotic, fam.

Whatever man
Just look at this thread and tell me that it is not 100% polcancer
I dare you

No, you're clearly just a very brainwashed cuck. It's objectively a bad thing that is literally destroying western civilization and putting our entire race at the risk of extinction.

And you say it's irrational, to want to stop that? You have just proven you yourself are the irrational one here.

It is purely 100% rationality and logic to want to end things that threaten your peoples existence and well being.

Yet with National Socialism progress would be tenfold. Why settle for less.
Oh boo hoo, they killed radical Jewish communists who openly wanted to end the German race and nation. Bad goy! BAD!
Those scum deserved to die, it was justice.
The Jews had stolen it from the Germans first by ruling over the nation with their usury and monopoly on everything.

No, it's quite clear here that YOU are a useless shit and have not, and never will contribute anything to mankind. We however will, once we save Europe from subversives like you.

Not really, yours is, since you're denying facts. Is Griffith letting Kushans into Falconia, letting them become citizens? Yes. Therefore you are wrong.

*delicious brown
shit skin has the particularity of giving you banana nipples and guorilla nose

No. To me, every side that allows me to live my life as I see fit is good to me. Preferably if they are also able to manage economy and immigration so the country doesn't implode on itself.
How do you determine objective truth, justice and morality?
The point was that extremism just allows you to feel good about being a cunt by rationalizing it with "They're bad, so I'm good".
Good for whom? You?

Also hideous flat and wide noses and other ugly facial features like misshapen skulls. She has purely Europid features all around.

I feel pity for the people who really cant see the differences, I bet they think korra is a nigger too

Yes, well the ONLY side that allows you to live your life as you see fit (if you are white) is National Socialism. The currently existing governments all want you extinct. Get that through your head.
Manage immigration? I don't think you quite understand. If nonwhite migration to white lands is not completely, 100% stopped, we WILL cease to exist, and pretty soon.

By what is beneficial to your people and what makes them happy.

Well that sure applies to communism, but not to National Socialism since objectively it's actually the side of good.

For my people. It doesn't matter what the results are for other races obviously, since they are not your people. Especially if they are hostile races that have tried (and soon will succeed) at exterminating yours.

They are Reddit tier retards like this guy

You couldn't be more wrong. Most western democracies restrict the rights of their citizens much less than authoritarian dictatorships do.
I don't think you understand what the word 'objective' means. Naturalism isn't the only moral philosophy around, you know.

Objective morality exists in such places that benefits the society of which your species exists in. This is why murder and rape are objectively morally wrong, because they go against the foundation of function human society.

You can example animal societies to see this happening. Animals have no concept or religion or the mental ability to conceive of morality, yet they are subject to (just like they cannot contemplate gravity yet are still subject to its effects). You will notice that in animal societies, things like murder and theft are punished by the group and weened out. If morality was subjective, there would be anarchic animal societies in which murder was celebrated or tolerated. Yet you can logically assume that such species of animal were weeded out by natural selection.

So objective morality includes decisions which allow the human race to prosper. This is why healing the sick is morally good, and killing children is morally bad, because one helps society and the other hurts it.

The Kushans are soldiers and just do their jobs. Immigrants in Europe refuse to assimilate. Major difference. Also, note that Rickert gets assassin's sent after him for the simple fact that he rejected the Falcon. That's so much closer to Hitler's Germany than Merkel's that I don't know what kind of mental issues you suffer from if you are incapable of recognizing something so blatant.

You couldn't be more wrong. Germans during National Socialism were more free than people under any other government in history have been. It is the first and only time in history people had true freedom and were not oppressed by their own government.

I don't think you understand the world of humans in general at all.

No. Plenty of Kushans in Falconia have settled into other professions, not just the army. Griffith is letting anyone become a citizen.

Because they are incapable of "assimilating". There is no such thing as different races assimilating and getting along. It's biologically impossible for different human races.
This applies to Kushans in Falconia as well.

That's so blatantly untrue that you really must be mentally deficient to say something so idiotic.

Are you fucking retarded or just ignorant? No really, answer us. You think Hitler would send assassins after someone for rejecting his friendship? See, this is what I meant when I said, it's very impressive how well you cucks have been brainwashed. That is just so blatantly FALSE.

Merkels government on the other hand is a thousand times more likely to do something like that. Fact.

Delusional idiot. The state came, taxed, made demands, told what you should produce and how. If you didn't, you went to the camps.

Again, if you choose to ignore people who didn't tow the party line. Your definition of freedom seems to be "Free to do whatever I find acceptable". A platitude, just like everything you believe in.
Tell me, oh naziboo, what horrible restrictions are imposed on people living in today's society?

And Hitler was a baby eating monster that liked to torture and kill anyone that didnt have blonde hair and blue eyes

No. All races can be controlled with fear. There is no discord in Falconia because everyone is afraid of the monsters on both sides of the wall.

Tell me about this opposition that was assassinated by Merkel.

Nope. Stop mixing facts with lies.

'Nacht der langen Messer' ring any bells?
Name one assassination commissioned by her and I'll eat my hat.

Delusional cuck, none of what you are saying is true. You must be thinking of Soviet Russia you fucking retard, because that's opposite to how it was in Germany back then.

The state absofuckinglutely did not go and tell Germans what they should produce or put them in camps for something like that. Citizens were allowed to have and found their own businesses in whatever field they wanted, with the on rule that it has to benefit the German race. There was no free capitalism, where profit comes first. The peoples prosperity and wellbeing came first.

Who are a radical communist minority who literally wanted to ruin the nation and destroy its people. Wow. So horrible that they were being targeted. Are you really this much of a fucking retard. They deserved it.

Obviously the German race should come first and foremost in Germany. The same goes for the natives of any nation.

No, my definition of freedom is that of real freedom. Freedom of the people to not be oppressed by a government that is working against their interests. Your definition of freedom is obviously "let everyone do what they want lol, even if it hurts my people xD".

You're a typical American lolbertarian autist.

Gee, I dunno, maybe all those anti-white policies in white peoples NATIVE LANDS? Maybe that? Ever think of that? Ever think, maybe your own people should not be treated like shit and be actively ethnically discplaced by their own government in their own ancestral homeland?

Holy fucking shit Holla Forums, stop embarrassing yourselves, you're on Holla Forums now, not in your hugbox.

So was Zodd the 5th Godhand before Griffith? Or was that Skull Knight? or are Skull Knight and Zodd duking it out for all eternity for the same reason Griffith and Guts have beef?

Will the manga ever go anywhere other than the road of disappointment and boredom?

You haven't said a SINGLE fact in this entire thread. Your stance is exactly that, lies. You are only repeating propaganda that has been implanted in your head since childhood you ignorant fool.

Well, you do know that the special forces in Germany is raiding everyones homes who are against immigration, putting these people into prison and confiscating their children? Right, you do know this right? It won't be long until they start executing patriotic Germans.

You are just trolling me, aren't you?

I guess that answers that.

I dont think there was one before, with griffith the god hand is finally complete so we are going to see some shit going down I guess. How long was the gap between choosing a god hand? 100 or 200 years?

Zodd is just an apostle, as far as I know only destiny can choose a member of the godhand, and I don't know if they can be fired from their positions.

Zodd and Skull Knight probably have the same reason of Griffith and Guts, yes. It's hinted that Skull Knight is Gaiseric so I assume some shit went down with that.

And you think anyone will take you seriously, when all you have is lies, lies and lies?

Name one assassination commissioned by Hitler on someone because they refused to be Hitlers friend and I'll admit you were right. Oh wait, you can't, because it's a lie you made up.

Not always :^)

Pretty much every german who was sent to the camps. Who knows how many people he got murdered in his close-circles. Radical leftists tend to do that. It's a statistical fact.

How indoctrinated do you have to be to doublethink this hard? Holy shit, I'll just quote the dictionary definition

Name one. I don't live in 'Murrica or Bongistan, so good luck.
America isn't white native land. Britain isn't English native land (that would be the Welsh and Scottish).
The friendship part wasn't literal you fucking sperg. Every political prisoner would count.

Did you forget your picture of a hook and fish?

It's a few words short of being outright said when they're going to save Griffith

My guess is Zodd was Gaiseric's second in command much like Guts was to Griffith, but then he pulled an eclipse type deal on Gaiseric and sacrificed his whole kingdom

Oh fuck me I forgot to link the posts

Every damn time

It's not even amusing, you're just sad. You're a very sad, pathetic man. Yes, Germany is imprisoning their own natives and stealing their children if they disagree with the genocidal policies of the state, but oh no, they would never execute the patriots.

My god, you're delusional.

Nah.

Well the amount of Germans sent to the camps was almost nonexistent, and the ones that were, were communist traitors. Again, it was entirely justified, it was the right thing to do, because those people were hostile against the native German race.

Oh so you don't have any examples for your claims? Gotcha.

True. Commies for example. Good thing National Socialism isn't leftism.

Wew lad

C'mon man, stop tipping your fedora so hard. Why are you even here?

Oy vey goyim, think of the children!

Wipe this meme of the face of the earth.

She has a way too pointy nose to be a nigger, honestly fam.

But that's not what we have now you fucking retard. We have freedom to hurt others, as long as they are white. Western societies all have absolute freedom to do everything in your power to destroy whites, and the establishment is not stopping that. Such a freedom should not exist in whites native lands.

Really, who indoctrinated me? Considering all the western establishments are radical leftists? Considering all the media is radical leftists? What authority has indoctrinated me? All nationalists are nationalists because they are individual thinkers who have looked at the facts and come to rational conclusions based on them. There is no establishment or higher authority in the west that is indoctrinating anyone into nationalists.

We have been talking about Europe this entire time, but cool strawman. Also, North America belongs to whites though.

So you finally admit you didn't have an argument. Good. Because we already went over the fact that the "political prisoners" deserved it. Every one of them was pure evil.

It's not left or right wing, lad.

Why are you here? Why not try Reddit, sounds like your kind of place.

Murder and assault are still crimes last time I checked. Just because the media has the freedom to glorify BLM-rioters doesn't mean they're above the law. Still waiting on those antiwhite laws by the way.
Except the right-wing media and places like stormfront.
Pretty euphoric there lad
How is being against a totalitarian government purely evil? Is it because they're against the authority? Wouldn't being a national socialist in a democratic society be evil too then?

Come over here to Europe, we have plenty.

Third Position acknowledges the spectrum. Third position is collaboration of left and right groups. Nazis were Third Position in a way, but they didn't really collaborate that well, instead prefering subjucation and elimination.

You didn't prove anything, dumbass. And certainly belong here more than you do, authoritarian cuck.

I guess you last checked a long time ago, since raping white women seems legal nowadays as long as the rapist is brown. Ever hear of Rotherham? Cologne? Sweden? Subhumans are raping European women on a daily basis and the governments are giving them punishments like "1000 hours of civil service" as "punishment". Because picking trash off the side of the road is a just punishment for gang rape, right?

Hahahahahahahahhahah. This has to be bait. I can not go on believing you are a real person who seriously believes such things. Right wing media? What's that, you mean like Breitbart, which was founded in Jerusalem and is radically Zionist? How is that nationalist?
Stormfront? You mean the forum that nobody has gone to in the past 10 years?
WEW LAD, my sides

Define why totalitarianism is bad? You seem to assume that it automatically is bad and should be opposed. Why? When that totalitarian government, the German Third Reich government, was extremely loving of the German people and supported and helped them achieve prosperity, freedom, and happiness. Then what is wrong with that totalitarianism, if it has such goals? Nothing.

No, since democracy is a system that doesn't work and does not fight for good and justice. Democracy does nothing to help the native people of the nation, only gives all the power to the rich.

Is this really your entire argument?
"I don't acknowledge the existence of Europes radically anti-white laws therefore they don't exist lol xD"
Not how this works kid. The entire EU, all the governments (apart from Poland and Hungarys) in Europe are extremely anti-white. Maybe come and see.

Oh, if only you knew.

But that's fucking wrong. They were isolationist and wanted to just improve Germany, not subjugate or eliminate any other nations and races. They were forced into war by the international bankers and their globalist establishment.

I bet you're one of those cucks who thinks Hitler wanted to conquer the world and annex all its lands kek.

Nope.
You still haven't proven a single one of any of your claims so far, for example your hatred against authoritarianism and totalitarianism. You do realize, you have to explain why you think those are bad?

They're objectively superior to democracy, a system where the people have no power whatsoever, where capitalists manipulate the governments solely for financial gain. At least in a dictatorship the number one goal and rule must be the benefit of the people, like it was in Germany. This is not possible in a democracy, where you have the freedom to be evil.

Yeah I forgot what the sentence was for that one nigger in Sweden. He raped a 13 year old white girl, and the court gave him what, 200 hours of civil service? Either way, anything less than the death sentence for any nonwhite committing such a crime, is an anti-white policy. Letting them live in our countries is an anti-white policy. And Europe has much worse laws that directly target white people too.

This is blatant anti-Holla Forums shilling. Reductio ad absurdum.

Get fucked Holla Forums.

Also bazaaku is awesome. Hope this game is joocey

Take responsibility for your actions, Holla Forums, quit blaming boogeymen for the bullshit you do.

The issue of what punishment an non-white should get for a crime in Europe shouldn't be an issue, since they shouldn't be here.

Oh man

Ah, irony my sweet mistress, once again the turbulent winds of faith blow us together.

And here is the usual
shill reply, even though, as every single time, it was Holla Forums subversives who came and derailed the thread.

Every. Single. Time.
Don't you think you should use different strats since people already know this one?

Lol. You fucking retard. That obviously is not someone from Holla Forums. Take responsibility for your shills Holla Forums. It's so painfully blatant that anyone posting like this

has never even been to Holla Forums once in their life.
It's not something anyone from Holla Forums would say.

How quaint.

look I like your effort put into actually replying in the first part of your response but it really fell apart in the second.

"While the heritability of IQ has been investigated for nearly a century, there is still debate about the significance of heritability estimates[8][9] and the mechanisms of inheritance.[10]"

Not that I don't agree with you, but this conversation proceeds much more efficiently when accurate levels of skepticism are introduced.

Also, musou games are trash and bersek was only good in the Golden Age arc.

Wait, are you that same Romero head poster? did your ass pain start healing, so now your back for another round?

Like I said, I don't live in Bongistan. Should've mentioned Sweden too.
Oh, right, they don't count because they aren't true nationalists! Silly me, I guess real communism has never been tried either. In any case Holla Forums seems pretty right-wing to me.
I'm not saying it's objectively bad. I'm saying that being against totalitarianism isn't. Though in my opinion a flawed democracy is still superior to a flawless totalitarian regime. I am against totalitarianism because it's against the most important value to me, freedom.
We've had stable rule in Europe for about a century now. The Third Reich lasted barely a decade.
Why don't you post an example if you're so smart? Come on, enlighten me.

What about Lebensraum? Annexing Austria, subjugating Czechoslovakia and invading Poland sure were neutral moves!
More than in a dictatorship at any rate
Not necessarily. Only in nationalist dictatorships, and even then the leader may just choose to do whatever he wishes and just pretend he's doing everything for the people.

anyone have some good music recommendations to have on in the background while reading the manga?

Well I never

Asspain from what?

Austria is German, the people of Austria wanted to be a part of Germany. There is a reason this argument isn't used by even the dumbest of your ilk by the way, so I don't know why you brought it up. nobody denies the fact that Austria and Germany united as two willing nations.
Czechoslovakia was a strategically necessary move, Poland was a reclaiming of land and a liberation of German people from a murdering government.
Life under Jewish Tyranny is not Freedom.
Same in ANY form of government. Luckily we have hindsight on our side now. Looking at the politics that where executed by the NS government, we can see clearly that they weren't lying. Can you say the same of the Soviet union, for example? Or the British who lost millions of men in a war the Germans tried to stop?

PURE COINCIDENCE

…. I think I may have gotten a bad translation…

From having us shove our boots up your anus and into your nose, you silly goose. Or are you pretending you didn't get blown the fuck out? Like your side does in every one of these arguments?

Band of the hawk translations can fuck themselvesu inu theiru assu.

Nazis would've banned anime for being degenerate along with Holla Forums and sent you to the ovens on preheat.

*cricket noises*

No, it's a known fact that intelligence is determined by your genes. You can not learn intelligence. It's not the same thing as "wisdom", which is experience and things you've learned in your life.

It is a fact that the Europid race is more intelligent than most other races, and that race mixing with them lowers the intelligence of the descendants.

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race. If you have White parents of 95 IQ and Black parents of 100 IQ, bet on the White child to be smarter.

humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/

So? Who cares where the fuck you live, that doesn't mean OUR countries do not have anti-white policies just because you aren't here to suffer from them you fucking autist.
Yeah, silly you, you fucking retard. Not because they aren't "true" nationalists but because they aren't nationalists. At all. You fucking IDIOT.
I never said it was. I am against totalitarianism that is anti-truth, such as Communism. But truth is the most important thing, without truth we have nothing. Since National Socialism is truth taken to the logical extreme, it is good.

National Socialism is not against freedom, in NatSoc you have more freedom than in any other government form that has ever been invented. The only people who don't have freedom in that are the hostile ones, the ones who want to hurt your people. So yeah, your argument is pretty stupid.

Gee could that be because of all those democracies that ganged up on Germany and destroyed them because they didn't want any other government form to be successful and prosperous? Wew lad. It's almost like you're implying that National Socialism destroyed Germany, when it was literally other nations that did it, National Socialism itself made Germany far greater than any of the other nations when compared one on one.

Again, for example the fact that nonwhites are not punished for violent crime against whites. This happens all the time.
Just couple weeks ago, the prime minister of France said that the French people just have to get used to terrorist attacks on them, that it's a part of France now and here to stay.

Austria wanted to be annexed.
Czechoslovakia used to be a part of the HRE, the pre-Germany German empire, also this had a lot to do with Germany's hand being forced to be more aggressive, as the Soviets and other Allied countries were going to attack first if Germany didn't.
As for Poland, Hitler was good friends with their leader until he died and was replaced by a moron who was hostile towards Germany, who wanted a war with Germany. Poland was agitating towards a war with Germany, did everything in their power to have one. Read up about German-Polish relations from this infopic.

Also, taking 30% of all German provinces in WW1 sure was a neutral move from Poland! Surely such overextension won't backfire. And what about genociding all those Germans from those provinces after the war? Boy, that sure didn't help making Hitler like you.

completely the opposite. In a democracy, the people have no power at all, Doesn't matter who is in the government, because the government does not have true power, the capitalists do.

In a NatSoc state, it's not like anyone is barred from studying to become a government worker. Any German, if they wanted, could get a career in the government and help govern the country.
In our democracies, if you enter the government, you won't be able to help the people in any way, because it's the bankers and the media who really control things.

Yeah I meant "can be" and typoed "must be" accidentally, my bad. But yes, I only approve of nationalist dictatorships, the kinds that do everything for the people, like Germany did.

Then let's burn together, Shlomo. The idea that they would kill you for liking anime is fucking stupid, but if that is the actual picture you have of National Socialist Germany then we can stop this argument and you can go back to watching Schindler's list and enemy at the gates or whatever.

Some more Germans genocided by the Polish government after WW1.
Poland deserved what they got.

Meanwhile in any communist and former communist shithole

He just really likes Berserk.

Also, who was it that killed all those Polish officials? some 25.000 of them? The bloodthirsty NATZEES? Oh, wait

Best translations.

Why would they have banned anime that's not degenerate? They would have only banned degenerate anime. And nobody was executed for being degenerate, you fool.

Read Goebbels from this picture for how the state actually dealt with morality, moralists and degenerates. People were allowed to be what they want to be like, as long as if it was not normal, they did it in the privacy of their own homes and didn't promote it.

Necessary for what? War with the east? I thought Germany was isolationist.
Is life under Nazi tyranny any better? At least I can criticize the government, even if it doesn't help.
How did Hitler help the German people? I do agree he managed to revitalize the economy and bring back order, but after that he drove Germany into a war it could not win, a war that devastated it even worse than the First World War. This was Hitler's ultimate sin: morals are subjective, but his failure is an objective truth.

What the fuck nigger, that's not how genetics works. It tends toward the average of the parents, with a possibility of extremes.
No true scotsman.
You can't draw ought from is, and certainly not from was. Czechs are their own people, and so are Slovaks. How is subjugating another people nationalistic?
I agree that the Treaty of Versailles was unjust, and the primary motivation for the Second World War. It still doesn't justify what the Third Reich did.

Europid races have more mirror neurones and better developed tertiary cortex. This gives advanced empathy and better "perception" in society. Not a "magic".

Majority of which are Berserk discussion, before the cucks came and derailed this thread. Oh wait
You're one of them

No, IQ of offspring shifts towards the average of the race.
Also, stop talking about German 1930's relations with other countries before reading the infographs posted about it. You clearly don't know any history, so you are not qualified to talk about this subject yet.

Poland was the aggressive one in German-Polish relations back then.

Funny how you just ignored in your reply entirely the fact that Poland genocided all the Germans living in those provinces that they took in the Treaty of Versailles! Now why would Hitler or the German people in general tolerate that and not attack your shitty fucking country for committing such an act?

Yes, and also higher IQ. The average IQ of Europeans is 105, while the average IQ of Negroes is 70.

Yeah, but the Soviet Union was not.
But here is the difference. Authoritative state =/= Tyrannical state. The German national socialist state was not a Tyrannical government.
The point that you responded to originally was that the number one goal of the NS government was the betterment of the German people. Their actions reflect this. Unless you think they lost on purpose. They also tried to stop the war, by the way. The others where the ones who would have none of that, since Germany was a threat to the Globalist economic elite.

Got any proof on that? IIRC intelligence is inherited the same way as attributes such as height, ie. you have "smart" alleles and their amount determines the intelligence of the offspring. IQ of the offspring will follow a bell curve, with the parents' average IQ in the middle.
Poland didn't declare the war man.
I dunno, why should western countries tolerate the holocaust? :^)

If Germany invaded Poland and Czechoslovakia to prevent gommies from conquering Europe, why did they sign a non-aggression pact with the USSR?
Neither is western democracy
No, they didn't lose on purpose. They started a war they couldn't possibly win. When the deck is rigged against you, the only winning move is not to play.
Yes, because invading Poland was such a peaceful move. When Sudetenland was given to Germany, Hitler agreed to guarantee Czechoslovakia's independence, a promise he then immediately backed down on.

Its ochlocraty, not a democracy.

You act as if I haven't brought up Germany's desire for peace in all my posts. They didn't start and drag out the war, ((they)) did. But you think they should have ignored the slaughter of their countrymen?
tyrannical
/tɪˈranɪk(ə)l,tʌɪ-/
adjective
adjective: tyrannical

exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way.
"a tyrannical government"
Humiliating a nation, ignoring it's calls for peace, sending millions to die, deceiving it's own population, ruining it's economy, destroying national borders, attempting the genocide of the native peoples, are all cruel abuses of power.
Are we going to have to go over this AGAIN? are you slow? What option was there, in your mind? Stand idly by and watch you countrymen be slaughtered?

user, he clearly suffers from lolbertarianism. He legitimately seems to be under the false impression that the German state was a tyranny.
It's a weird kind of tyranny when the people love it and are genuinely happy about it huh.

Can anyone point to any democracy that has ever existed where nearly the entire population has been happy and prosperous?

You do realize, that earlier you already replied to evidence I posted about it? See the link?

To buy time you fool. Stalins armies were already ready on Polands border. Coincidentally, they invaded Poland instantly the same day after Germany invaded. This would not have been possible if they weren't planning on doing it to begin with.

Yes it is. It's literally tyranny. It does everything against the majoritys wishes, and nothing the majority wants. That's literally tyranny.

The Allies started the war though. Or need I remind you, it was Britain and France that declared the war, not Germany?

It was unavoidable. Read the German-Polish relations infopic posted earlier in this thread! Shut the fuck up about the subject until you have read it and understand something about the subject. You currently know nothing about it.

Also, the hostile countries that declared war on Germany, were being treated extremely well by the Germans during occupation. The lives of the people continued on as if nothing was different, except the fact that Germany even helped them by removing Jews from power in their countries.

Athens polis?

Oh god, do you think he is contagious? Has everyone in the thread had their racial-realism injections?

There's actually been extensive studies proving that libertarianism can be linked to autism: autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html

So you're saying is that there were no poor people, no slaves, no one in Athena was suffering back then? Compared to NatSoc Germany, where every German was middle class, had a job, a house, a car and a family, where crime had been completely eliminated.

Ok. I think we're done here.

Nazi Germany was a rabid mongrel that was put down for a very good reason.

The fascists of Russia were looking for invading the sovereign nations of Europe, but so were the nazi filth. Both of the leftist hellholes were well prepared for the war, just waiting for excuse to start pillaging. And those peace offerings? What a joke. Nothing more than monster's desperate efforts to buy time. They had displayed numerously that they had no empathy or remorse towards their victims. Those that abuse trust and human decency are irredeemable, they deserve no mercy.

You poor, stupid cuck…

And this, this was when we knew 241e22 had given up entirely. You aren't even trying anymore. It looks like you had a 16 year old who just got introduced to energy drinks and "300" write your post. You aren't a skilled enough wordsmith to shock us, you just end up looking autistic as fuck.

I take it back, you fell even lower. Please, disprove his statement? I won't be waiting, by the way, since we both know you can't.

I'd say it's a better choice than dragging the rest of your countrymen into an unbeatable war. Certainly a poor option, but better than the other one.

Do you speak for the majority of people? The majority is complacent, if not satisfied with the rule.
On Poland? Need I remind you that Britain and France had guaranteed Poland's independence? Not to mention that Germany's blobbing was becoming a threat to them.
Believe me, I've read it. Just because your neighbour doesn't bend over and let you fuck him in the ass doesn't mean you have to occupy him. Beck definitely acted like a dumbass, but finlandization isn't a very attractive choice either.

So dragging the rest of the west into a war for the sake of Poland, would be a bad choice for the allies then? Need I remind you they were losing for a long time? The war wasn't unwinnable, the odds where just stacked against Germany. Also, if the war was REALLY about Polish independence, then they should have accepted pace when the polish nation no longer existed. Or stopped the Soviets murdering thousands of Polish officials. Or not given a large part to the soviets. Or stopped the soviet invasion.
It was a threat to the soviet union, as it would impede their progress. The threat Germany presented was social and economic. It threatened the powers that controlled, and still control today, the western governments by the means of money.

Man, you really are unintelligent and just plain IGNORANT.

No, the French were actually treated very well by the Germans. Where in those pictures do the people look "stiff as fuck"? They're sitting on a fucking terrace, having coffee and small talk while Germans walk by, waving at them.

Germans had zero intention of invading any country, if all the other countries had just left them be in peace.

And yeah, everything was perfect in Germany back then. Just a fact bro.

Looks like he had a mental breakdown.

environmental factors during their evolution?

but I think it's much more acute.

He seems to honestly not understand that the entire war against Germany was about exterminating the German race, nothing else.

But that's an utter lie and you KNOW you are lying right now. At least 80% of Europeans are not satisfied with the rule and are against the governments decisions in general.

Germany did the right thing, invading Poland. It was objectively speaking the right thing to do.

I dont know . I dont have historical education. I'm a cook.

Yet you claimed that Athenean democracy back then gave all its citizens a safe, happy and prosperous life? Why, if you do not know it for sure?

But we do know for sure however that in NatSoc Germany, all the Germans were middle class status, there was no unemployment, and crime was practically nonexistent. Nothing as close to a utopia has existed in a democracy, and never will, because of the way democracy works - it allows bad people to make decisions too.

Exclusively, you mean.

Pretty much yeah, they only lie to the good people that their decisions and words matter too.

Poland was the justification. I'd say the reason to go to war was Germany's military threat.
Don't kid yourself. Germany was surrounded on two fronts, had absolutely incompetent allies, and was in war with most world powers.
I'd argue Germany was a threat to all its neighbours. Had Poland ceded Danzig, I'd assume Hitler would've issued another ultimatum to get a justification for war. It's pointless to argue what ifs though.

Really now? Do you have a source on that number?
I didn't know ebin menes were an argument. Germany was "objectively" the belligerent party due to its rabid blobbing.

Except, once again, the political prisoners
Autocracy doesn't? I'd say Hitler is one of the worst autocrats in history; once his reign was over, his nation was in a worse state than when he started.

Speaking about brainwashed zealots and propaganda.

And you, shut up too. You make job easier for cucks like this guy.

Speaking of uneducated and indoctrinated idiots.

Indocrinated? You don't know shit about me, pal. Contry, my political stance, nothing. Keep your ad hominem at leash, pathetic piece of shit.

What can I say? I'm easily baited, and I like arguing.

Looks like I struck a nerve, uneducated and indoctrinated idiot.

Know better, your time is priceless, fuckboy.

What nerve, cuck? It's wake up call for you, dear Internet Justice Warrior. You are waste of time, space, precious resources and genes. Reincarnate as fast as humanly possible.

I'm still checking up on this time to time, to see if there's something worth replying to.

Germans didn't treat French well, they fucking invaded and occupied their country. When the allied came to free France, they were celebrated as champions.

Btw, you are stormnigger who doesn't accept the fact that leftism means "a movement panders to the whims of the bottom class filth". Like in bolshevism and nazism.

Wait, you are actually mad, aren't you? That would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

And this is my post number five, final.
You are waste of time, bait-kun. 3/10
Apply yourself. I hope you are well prepared for Day of The Rope.

Bye, try not to pop a blood vessel next time someone disagrees with you.

And this is bad? What do you think one does in a war? And when the allies invaded and occupied the axis countries, that was also bad then? The french where treated well, much better than any country "liberated" by the soviets or USA, who both are notorious for pillage, rape and murder.
And when the Germans freed Soviet territory, or say the Ukraine, they where greeted as heroes. What is your point?

Epic

Fun-fact: Dresden bombing caused massive backlash in allied countries even back then. Meanwhile the nazis had celebrated the mindless bombing of London.

You nazis really are used to lying black into white, aren't you?

Weird seeing you take the moral high ground, mister edgelord. You should try sperging out again, really worked last time.

A lot of it is Berserk talk, before the cucks came and derailed this thread with their anti-white rhetoric.

And we already went over this. It's not possible for any white person to be brainwashed into nationalism. Who would brainwash them? All the establishments, governments, media, it's all leftist in white countries. All of it. There is no higher authority that is indoctrinating anyone into nationalism. The only way to become nationalist, is to be a logical thinker and do research, see the truth.

Oh my

Look, we already went over the Germany Poland thing, and it's a confirmed fact that Germany did the right thing in invading them. Why do you want to keep starting that same discussion again over and over, when we proved you wrong already? Poland deserved it.

Germany was not a threat to anyone, it was the international Jewry that was the threat to Germany, and forced their hand.

Do you have a source for your claim that most Europeans are complacent or satisfied with the rule? Because whenever there are polls about stuff like that, 80% to very close to 100% of the questioned people seem to always disagree with government policies. Like a recent poll on TV in Germany, "should Germany take refugees?" something like 74% said "no" and the rest was divided into other categories like "not sure", "yes" etc.

No, I don't have saved ones, but they do polls all the time, look into it yourself. Literally all the time in European politics and media. The vast majority of Europeans are nationalistic.

Objectively thats a fucking lie, because they were diplomatic annexations. How is annexing Austria a threat, when Austria ASKED to be annexed? You really are stupid.

Except, once again, those people don't matter because they were bad people, we know this. We know they were communists. Why do you keep bringing up a point that we also defeated already?

No, the Germans treated the French very well, much better than the Allies actually. USA let their nigger soldiers, or more like weaponized terrorists, rape French women and swept it under the rug. Look it up.

Germany treated the French with a lot of respect and kindness during occupation.

Also, you're a retarded faggot once again for thinking it's "not treating them well" to invade and occupy them, it was FRANCE that declared war on Germany, not the other way around you fucking retard.

Listen, nobody takes you lolbertarian cuckolds seriously. You're a JOKE. The entire world thinks you're a joke.

Also, National Socialism has nothing to do with the bottom class, because it elevates everyone into middle class through its economic policies.

Fun fact, everything you just said was bullshit. Germans celebrating the bombing of London? It was Germany that suggested that no side should bomb civilians at all you fool. The Allies insisted on genociding the German race however, so Germany had to start bombing their civs too.

This is where the term "Total war" comes from, surely you have heard the Goebbels speech? As you can see from the speech, it was a reaction to the absurd hostility of the Allies and their insistence on murdering civilians.

who is this artist again? these faces really get MUH DICK

Shindoll maybe

nah I would recognize his artwork anywhere, but I know him and this artist have collabed on a tankoubon before.

Lie more, bend the truth, nazi-sympathizer.

Chimosaku.

thanks man

so the first thing I notice from going from the anime to the manga.. Kentaro sure is weird about that fairy… also the manga is superior in so many ways.

What do you mean? Are you saying you find Puck sexual in some way? Sounds like that's just in your head.

user, are you aware that those are the same thing?

great thread