Well, Holla Forums, it's time to vote.
twitter.com/SpikeChunsoft_e/status/761087936037130241

Other urls found in this thread:

aksysgames.com/bansheeslastcry/
mangagamer.org/misslonesome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice

Great, more weebshit on Steam.

outside of the otome game, don't the rest of these emulate perfectly?

vote for shiren you faggots

Shiren the Wanderer

don't know what the fuck any of these are, sum them up briefly so I know whats what

I voted 428. Muh VNs.

Probably because they're already planning to release on Steam.

Nah, don't worry my dude

I voted for Kamaitachi no Yoru but it looks like 428 is going to win.

Don't know what the others are, but Shiren the Wanderer is a casual as fuck babby's first roguelike, with shared storage, progress-saving and is story-focused.

So anything but fucking Shiren.

Casual babby roguelike seems like the kind of thing that would be a hit with the Steam audience.

I don't want to play any of these shitty games though

Shiren 5 is getting released state side in english on the Vita and it was only available on the DS in japanese before.
Assuming they are talking about Tower of Fortune and Dice of Fate and not Sleeping Princess and Karakuri Mansion

Try contacting Sega about it

Oh Kenka Bancho on PC!

I hate you so fucking much Spike Chunsoft.

Voted for 428, can never have enough VNs.

I voted for 428, because it looks intriguingly bizarre.

Gee that's a hard question…

Why the hell do I need to get a botnet account?

Yeah, it annoys me too that companies open up these kinds of polls on social media and not on an external website. Happens more often with Facebook

They did what?! Not even a port of the actual games, what the fuck!? A fucking otome? Do i look like some kinda queer, i thought it was supposed to be a manly franchise about beating the shit of everyone. I mean it's not even a fucking regular dating sim or VN where you date chicks as some banchou from the past games, its a fucking gay ass game targeted at women, THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE TARGET AUDIENCE OF THESE GAMES. YOU COULD PORT KB5 OR SOME OTHER BUT INSTEAD YOU CHOOSE SOME SHITTY GAY SPINOFF? FUCKING SERIOUSLY

Wasnt Shiren 5 badly translated?

I remember some user posting screenshots of the game with things like "I choose You" in shop menu or characters speaking. like. this. and such

That one isn't winning the poll, if that is any consolation.

I want summer to leave.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or mainline Kenka Bancho.

These three posts should be a banner.

I just want another wrestling game that isn't a fucking wwe game made by yukes and shat out every 6 months like madden.

delivered

I voted for otomeshit so I can pirate it when it comes out.

well so much for that

Hoping we can spam the shit out of their Twitter to get a proper fucking Fire Pro Wrestling game or a brand new King of Colosseum.

None, but I feel like I'd want to see either 428 or Shiren on PC.

Kill me.

You can already play latest shiren in english on fucking wii emulator.

It will never win. Nobody knows about it and probably no one buys except for dorama fans.

It would be a miracle for this to be translated.

Wait a second…

ITS NOT EVEN AN ACTUAL KENKA BANCHO, WHAT THEY WERE THINKING?

JEWS DID THIS!

Too bad. The company that made the good ones now make the Girls Mode fashion games which are actually really fun if you play the Nipponese version and not the butchered NoA one

The first Shiren game was actually really good, I dunno why they made it so casual as time went on.

HOW THE FUCK THIS

WAS TURNED INTO THIS?!

You surely jesting. Shiren is winning 100%. Its an unfair fight.

just know shiren the wondere and tha is a pokemon mystery dungeon.
so not this one

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

Honestly, it's not worth playing. It's hugely disappointing and that's my opinion as someone who loved the shit out of 1 and 2 and is glued to both anime this season.

If you voted 428 or Kemaitachi no Yoru, you are alright, any of those games translated would be great.
If you voted shiren you are an idiot.

If you voted Kenka Bancho Otome… i'l come to your home wish a chainsaw and stick it up your ass turned on.

noise

I guess my vote is for Shiren because it's the only one I recognize.

Hello, generic idiot consumer, next time educate yourself about what you are selecting.

kenka bancho is great

Kamaitachi has already been translated on iOS and Android.

aksysgames.com/bansheeslastcry/

Yes, kenka bancho is great. But otome is degenerate piece of shit with tomboy slut dating faggots.

I always wondered what kind of adventure game it was, I remember reading about it selling well on the Wii.

Nice to see them finally noticing shit that panders to them so it can keep them away from things that don't.

Jesus FUCKING christ those pixey cut, overweight, problem glasses wearing smarmy hypocritical cunt has a face thats so punchable it's fucking disgusting.

I dont even know if she's a legit sjtard but she's got ALL the warning flags attached It's a damn shame too because you don't see a lot of good Otomeshit in English and me and my partner would have a lot of fun playing/shitting on it.

If you have a Vita, the floodgates are open. Well it's Aksys localizing it so I don't know about good.

There's also this R-18 otoge, thanks MG. mangagamer.org/misslonesome/

3DS has a fair selection as well. This one time I was downloading anything with an interesting sounding title and didn't realize until an hour in I was reading an otome. I thought it was an extended VN sequence before the game started

This is miles better than this kenka bancho shit.

But I want to date delinquents as a tomboy

Some of those look interesting, but isn't aksys a shitty localizer?

This is why we don't get nice thingd

Never mind I learnt what a Otoge is and I'm confused why its a Kenka Bancho game

Hakuoki is a solid 8/10 "all my friends are dead" VN. I think it's the only one of its kind in english on the 3DS, and it's been ported to nearly everything.

I don't actually know, all I got on them are some out of place memes some user posts in the niponese thread. I'm waiting for the price of the physical games to go down and take the plunge.

The answer should be all of them, and if they bother asking a stupid question like that again, it should be hosted on their website, not on a private biased platform that barely plays video games.

Shit, is there time to vote still?

Enough of this shitty vague maymay. Kek does not approve.

428 was in the lead when I voted the other day. Unless my poll is inaccurate, this is what it looks like now.

Four days left, user

I'm gonna have a laff if the otome game wins.

Why not all of them?

I'd vote but i got banned from twitter for liking play asia during that DoA thing so fuck it.

Twitter is like the worst place to ask this.

That is Shiren 3 not 5

I want to murder every Otome fangirl.

Now you know why they play Otome, they're ugly as fuck and can't get a real man.

Yeah, but that's like the most visible platform for them to do it.

Or worse

KENKA BANCHO IS KENKA BANCHO OTOME IT'S NOT ACTUALLY KENKA BANCHO AND I KNOW EVERYBODY ALREADY MENTIONED THAT AND I KNOW MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR IT LEGIT LIKE OTOME BUT THAT EXTRA 1% BEATING 428 RN PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW AND THIS IS IMPORTANT FUCK

as wishful as it is i'd half-expect them to bring both the otome and 428 over here at this rate, what with it being so close and all. shame about shiren, tho.

KENKA BANCHO

DO IT

I SAID NOT TO DO THAT YOU BABOON

Sorry user, I did it before I searched it. I thought it was a legit kenka bancho game.

Yeah, if someone doesn't know what otome means they might get the wrong idea about it. This is the cover art for it as an example.

I sent them a DM not to bother and asking them to stop localizing games.