GNAA claims to have found a way to evict Bumble LOL

So it seems that GNAA has found a way to evict Bumble's corporate HQ.
Posted the full "press release" below from http:// www.gnaa.press
http:// archive.is/pzUot

——
Monday, July 17, 2017 GNAA Reveals Cause to Evict Bumble from their Corporate Headquarters

GNAA Staff - Austin, TX
For Immediate Release

Austin, TX – Following a stealth operation of Bumble's HQ located at The Bowie, led by a team of hardened elite GNAA of Texas (GNAATX) intelligence operatives, the GNAA has uncovered irrefutable evidence that the 'tinder for women' dating app, Bumble, is in violation of both their Residential Lease and the Texas Apartment Association's zoning ordinances regarding the use of commercial spaces in residential apartment units.
“This is ultimately part of our broader efforts to free men from polluting themselves through the wombs of women. On traditional dating websites, our Gay Nigger catamites are beset with unwanted advances and harassment.” boomed an energized Mr. Niger spraying an audience of cheering Gay Niggers with his bodily effusions. He continued “On Bumble, the identity and purpose of men everywhere is denied, forcing them to be subject to the mercy of asinine female emotions regarding sexual selectivity. We are proudly liberating men everywhere! Furthermore, we think Bumble is attempting to subvert us using propaganda to convince our Gay Nigger breeding population into not reproducing with its own kind, ending our species.”

“The horrors we have witnessed from these female creatures are indescribable.” said a clearly distraught Meepsheep. “Not since the trauma of watching the female creatures from Gay Niggers From Outer Space have I observed such hostility from women. They were not only rude to our operatives but the tenants as well. They would routinely use common area space adjacent to their apartment and the rooftop pool for company meetings kicking people out. They also swiped in multiple employees daily to the resident parking garage. What really did it though was when they brought a bunch of hunky Magic Mike looking guys up to the pool forcing The Bowie to enforce its guest-bracelet policies. One of these poor men I ultimately saved though. It was salty.” said a now erect Meepsheep slowly gyrating his tongue across his lips.

The GNAA is a world-renowned and recognized thought leader within LGBT and progressive circles. We stand against Bumble and all other dating services that would seek to undermine our mission in carving out a patriarchal state out of the heart of humanity. It is our duty as prophesied by the brown ring to perpetually subserviate the weaker female gender, and one day realize a male only world.

Bumble Headquarters:

311 Bowie St
Unit 3107
Austin, TX, 78703
Phone Numbers:

The Bowie: (512) 650-2626
Austin Planning & Zoning: (512)-978-4000
Texas Apartment Association: (512) 479-6252
Bumble Email Addresses:

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */ (Chief Cuck Initiate)
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
You can compare Bumble's corporate headquarters in this New York Times article to the spaces shown here on The Bowie's website.

Shoutouts: Meepsheep, l0de, xamfp, mother, prozak, logancrat, Teridax, weev, sam, @OGKloeri

About Bumble:

Bumble is a corporation and mobile dating application founded by Tinder co-founder Whitney Wolfe that is attempting historical and evolutionary revisionism of humanity as patriarchal hominids in line with Wolfe’s Marxist whoredom. Bumble functions exactly like Tinder but only women may message first, threatening natural male purpose and dominance that Gay Niggers seek to carve out on Earth for men.
Wolfe supposedly gave free reign of her stink hole to one of her Tinder co-founders in the form of a male-female relationship to the FAS-looking Justin Mateen, who apparently broke up with her for tongue punching the brown stars of some middle-aged Arabs (full story). Furthermore, Wolfe accused him and another executive of sexual harassment and collected a settlement worth over one million dollars from Tinder’s parent company.

At Bumble, Whitney Wolfe likely continues this degenative behavior since the rooftop pool parties at The Bowie where female Bumble employees were socially climbing on top of hardbodies and trust funds while tanning their horse faces the same malignant shade of leather as their handbags. The GNAA has decided that it is time to reduce the pool’s viral load and put an end to this pedantic fucking degeneracy. "LOL" exclaimed xamfp, "bitch looks 50 tho, probably worn out from crack and a nigga dick binge."

About GNAA:

GNAA (GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA) is the first organization which gathers GAY NIGGERS from all over America and abroad for one common goal - being GAY NIGGERS.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/2012_GNAA_Tumblr_Ruin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hilarious

GNAA is still around??

My thoughts exactly.

What the fuck is the GNAA? Gay Nigger-American Alliance?

No, it's the Gay Nigger Association of America. It is a group that fights for the rights of homosexual African American men.

that sounds like something from "Kentucky Fried Movie."

I just looked it up; it's Weev.

weev is not directly involved with the GNAA at the moment, however we are still in contact with him.

Next we will be hearing what gobbles security has been up to. This timeline never fails to surprise.

why does Holla Forums hate weev again other than he's Jewish?

i miss totse

He's a very loud edgelord and he makes us look bad. However, he does come up with some brilliant trolls once in a blue moon.

I thought GNAA were goons.

How would a very loud edgelord make very loud hyper edgelords look bad?

GNAA is a group of gay niggers. Nothing more, nothing less.

Did everyone forget the fact that GNAA are goons?

Or is GNAA originalfag goons?

Weev among others are goons and linked to GNAA
kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/
Cancerous faggots like Myg0t

Even goons are entertaining once in a while. Still cancer though.

Are you going to egg your teacher's house next?

Do we need any other reasons?

What the fuck is meepsheep doing in Austin? He's a skiddy NEET from Aurora, CO. He's been in contact with Feds due to his skiddy shit but for (((some reason))) never faced jail time over any of it

Checked, how's Joka doing?

Early GNAA weren't goons, not all of them anyway.

Time to party like it's 1999
Brb checking to see if my Yahoo Sub7 group is still active

remember however that gnaa attacked fullchan

It's speculated that his conviction was overturned in exchange for being snitching on stormfags.

The movie is essential viewing for Holla Forums

Right there with Boku no Pico.

Weev is a federal informant.

Their ranks got so infected with snitches and SJW control freaks over the years GNAA was nothing but a meme, but I noticed a few old school die hards seem to have gotten their mojo back during the election.

Remember that faggots who call trolling "attacking" need to stop posting.

Then why did he flee the Land of Overflowing Liberty?

He can work for them no matter where on the globe he is.

He wasn't declared innocent, the feds decided to release him because "they tried in him the wrong venue". Federal prosecutors have an obscene conviction rate, they don't fuck up like that. That story was just a shitty cover they made up for him so that he could infiltrate online right-wing circles. He went to prison as an internet troll and emerged from prison, released by the federal government, as a tattooed stereotypical neo-nazi.

You're a complete dumbfuck if you don't realize he's a federal informant.

trolling this here imageboard IS an attack asshat.
remember gnaa are goons at best and those fucks can all squawk in hell

Why are you retards making this about weev? The fucking GNAA found a way to EVICT Bumble. Why is nobody talking about this? I'm calling all three of those numbers.

Didn't they get in trouble with the FBI?

Explain their attack on tumblr then, you nigger.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/2012_GNAA_Tumblr_Ruin

Someone was bullied all through their shitty, American public school education. 12 YEARS of wedgies for this faggot and having his lunch money stolen. Now the preop tranny makes passive agressive posts on an imageboard.

IMO what happened with GNAA and similar groups is, when old school: classic (pre-web) and old school 2: eternal septemberloo (post-web) started making serious money in the late 90s and early 2000s they boosted script kids without vetting them for proper cypherpunk ideology, essentially arming the enemy. What say you?
So did I. I saved pic related from halfchan.

From my experience around them, they are all mostly retarded. The average GNAA "member" (irc bot) was either a Fed or too stupid to even skid. The few of them that could code had jobs and distanced themselves whenever GNAA was getting into really stupid shit. Good deal of them snitched on each other to shorten or avoid criminal charges. I never saw any of the SJW shit there but I stopped frequenting that place around during one of their sperg moments where they were openly breaking the law and bragging about it on irc (which is why weev and jacksonbrown went to prison).

Well, what do you expect from gay niggers.

good play, hipster; Massacra still sucks though

Hello Sloth This is the FBI we know where you live. We will be seeing you real soon.

He's jewish and he goes from a life in jail sentence to being let go on a technicality. He then immediately goes NatSoc and begins having a hand in every far-right website, directly or indirectly. It reeks of fed.

Checked, sounds right. I'm guessing that drama went on in the early 2000s?

This falls under "wut da fux am i readin" catagory

Can someone explain what's wrong with Bumble? It seems to filter out the dysgenic behavior of most dating sites.

Hook up culture is degenerate trash that will pollute gene pools and unravel the fabric of the nuclear society.

This. Hook up culture is a nigger-tier unintelligent mentality that favors immediate gratification over long term personal and societal benefit.

Check my hexes

thread repair bump for 10270885