#PROTECTTHEBECKS

Stop everything what you're doing.
Focus on this.
We must cast as much light on this before she is suicided.

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/tim-canova-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-hacked-his-computer-and-surge-protector-9435178
pastebin.com/T6hTseHz
oncore.duvalclerk.com/search.aspx?bd=7/1/2010&ed=7/19/2017&n=Mayo Clinic&bt=OR&d=7/19/2017&pt=-1&cn=15CV00592&st=fullname
twitdoc.com/upload/petesagate/10-amended-complaint-1-.pdf
archive.is/xk0Ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, this bitch is fucked.

bump

holy shit spoiler that

this is getting slid by retarded threads so I'll keep bumping it

Bump. Let's make her the most famous lawyer in America. The Clintons' resources are dwindling.

Anything to hurt crooked Hillary and their criminal empire!

FORWARD!

Bump for justice

Why does this read like an infomercial?

Why don't these fucktards just release whatever info they have before dying, if they have info?

its a jew
look into the face of your enemy
and see them for what they really are

They probably think holding their cards can give them more options.
Assange style Deadman switches should be used more often.

Cuckchan pasta:
Transcript (Jul 17 Interview):
Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr found dead on beach
Speculation he was connected to the DNC lawsuit
Elizabeth was asked to look into that from concerned individuals
here's what she found:
1) There is a Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville connection
Jay Plotkin was the director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009. Until Janury of 2009 he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.
Mr Beranton Whisenant is actually not a miami native even though he worked here and passed away in Broward County which is in South Florida.
To the contrary, Mr. Beranton Whisenant is a native of Jacksonville Florida. He graduated from Bishop Kenney High School in 1997 and worked as an assistant state attorney with the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007.
In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr Jay Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.
2) There is a Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic connection.
Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida.
3) There's a Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger connection.
A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger.
4) There's a Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant connection.
Jay Plotkin is judge Harvey Schlesingers' son-in-law.
Mr Whisenant's body was recovered on May 24th, 2017. On June 8th, 2017 Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Summary Judgement.
Anonymous (ID: r+TKZeqn) 07/19/17(Wed)06:54:22 No.134158803▶>>134158869 >>134173487
File: if_only.jpg (21 KB, 304x342)
21 KB
5) There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection.
A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and St Vincents co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.
6) There is a Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials connection.
The numerous public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include a Thomas J Brokaw quite possibly Tom Brokaw. Barbara P Bush. Richard B Cheney, possibly Dick Cheney. Senator Thomas a Daschle and Paul a Volcker.
The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including organ transplants, bone marror transplants, blood transfusions and genetic medicine.
(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))
7) There is a Clinton Foundation -> Haiti connection.
8) There is a Klause Eberwein -> Haiti connection.
Klause Eberwein, a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head. He was found 14501 South Dixie Highway; A Quality Inn.
This Quality Inn is 7.5 miles from my office.
9) There is a Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic connection.
My Peter Smith (((purportedly))) took his own life May 14th, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic called the Aspen Suites.
The Aspen Suites is across the street from the St Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
He (((purportedly))) left a suicide note which stated that "there was no foul play whatsoever" and "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to "Life insurance of 5 million expiring".
He was purportedly searching for Clinton Emails.

Bump.
Enter Elizabeth Beck, in OP's post. She's raising money to get a recount of the 2016 results for Cadova vs DWS
miaminewtimes.com/news/tim-canova-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-hacked-his-computer-and-surge-protector-9435178
Here is Elizabeth and Jared's PAC to investigate Debbie Wasserman-Schultz:
Beck has the potential to tie Seth Rich/DWS, organ harvesting, and the Clinton/Bush cabal together, officially, and has the credentials to do so. Bigly.

here's an updated collection of information.
pastebin.com/T6hTseHz

They're always wrong. Publish what you have instantly.

bamp

She's shielded by the leftist's kryptonite, we can use her.

Keep bumping.
Bum BUm Bum Bu BU BuM BUMPING!!!

Bomp

Holy trips of bumperino!
Bump for the Bump Gods!

Any user found something spicy to dig into yet?
I'll keep looking in the meantime

Has the article based on her notes been published yet by pillboy? Didn't see it up last time I checked.

Bomp

Dig into Mayo Clinic previous cases?

>oncore.duvalclerk.com/search.aspx?bd=7/1/2010&ed=7/19/2017&n=Mayo Clinic&bt=OR&d=7/19/2017&pt=-1&cn=15CV00592&st=fullname

Adjust start date/end date in search to broaden result set

the court case I believe Beck was referring to is called Paul et al v. Mayo Clinic.
the plaintiffs are:
Marlene Paul
Yuko Okabe
Scott Residor
Yumiko Residor

Defendants:
Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic Florida
Mayo Clinic Jacksonville

I can't find the contents of the complaint though without paying PACER. anybody have any ideas?

Here is more detail on Yuko Okabe - might be helpful in the future (pic related).

Matthew Wiesner and Yuko Okabe

Seem to have sold Lot 39 + 15FT of Lot 41, Block 12, Plato No. 1, Subdivision "A" Atlantic Beach for $10 (this may be the property at the address listed above) on July 10, 2014.

Who sells land for $10? Were they moving their liabilities onto a friend/family to protect their wealth?

twitdoc.com/upload/petesagate/10-amended-complaint-1-.pdf

im reading through the original complaint now. Seems the Mayo Clinic scammed them out of 370k to put Mr. Okabe on a transplant list. Im still reading the complaint. I will post any relevant information

(self-check)

It seems here's another address, they may have sold 386 10th ST and bought 70 Beach Cottage LN on July 10, 2014

Matthew Wiesner and Yuko Okabe
70 Beach Cottage Lane
Atlantic Beach, FL 32233

Bumping again because I believe this is important.

bumping as well because the fear in that womans voice and eyes actualy disturbed me

*Yawn* Anyone else getting sleepy? What do you all say about coming back to this thread tomorrow when we're all thinking straight? Polite sage.

In all seriousness, hitch onto any trending political tags to promote the image. Here's an archive of this thread while we're at it: archive.is/xk0Ts

Checked.

The $10 sale is standard on statutory deed forms, it's not the actual sales price.

To be clear, Beck & Lee is the same law office DWS called with a voice disguiser while forgetting about her caller ID.

yep.
I also read through the civil complaint Beck referenced in the video and it has nothing to do with black market organ sales, it was a fraud suit regarding a liver transplant that never happened.
Basic Gestalt

Aside from shitty grammar, this has the ring of "anonymous sources state."
Which individuals?
Why were they concerned?
Why was she so concerned as to devote her valuable time into investigating?
Why upon discovering "muh horrors" did she go public and ostensibly put a crosshair over her forehead?
Also:
Yeah, pull the other one mate, it's got bells on.
This stinks of psyop.

JIM-PACTED!

By her actions in the video the only plausible explanation for this is that she was threatened, but why wouldn't she say that?
Also why wouldn't the interviewer ask her point blank why she was crying?

there are a lot of questions, but i do genuinely feel that her emotions were legitimate

Bump

eh, you already know why

bump

That was so fucking retarded it was nigger tier for some one elected to congress.