Thanks Joss

thanks Joss

I know you're a disgusting Holla Forums faggot but maybe you'll know - why does he say it's meant to look like an 's'? Does that make any sense?

In the sense that it's supposed to have a curvy shape like an S, not that Kryptonians had the letter S in mind. No, it's not a good line. Or scene. BUT AT LEAST HE SMILED AND SAVED PEOPLE.

It's the kryptonian symbol for hope. superman is a fag

holy kek
you have the mind of a 6 year old

No.

nah I get that but I mean why does he say 'it's meant to look like that' when I think it's supposed to be standard Krytonian font and the suit was given to him by his father Jor-El who didn't know any human alphabets.

I know what you're saying but you're reading too much into what he says, he's talking to kids. He says its meant to look like a winding river, which arguably an S does look like that so technically it's meant to look like an S.

ok I get it, makes sense like that. Still awful writing.

"And this *runs finger slowly across chest* looks like a river…*slowly brushes finger over erect nipple*… a river of BLOOD!"

Comic book fans care more about fanservice than stories.

I've realized. Which is why if anything I'd rather it deviate entirely from the source material so the writers don't even bother pandering to them. Comic book fans are the most offensive group of people to art.

Doesn't he save people in BvS like, all the time? He even feels guilty after failing to detect the bomb in the court.

Which makes sense if you have seen modern comics. Fucking Marvel.

Nah, comic book fans care about having a decent fucking movie.

None of Zack Snyder's offerings have been anything close to that.

The Krypton act in Man of Steel was absolute fucking kino.

Snyder movies are better than comic books. Comic book fans want to cheer and clap when their favorite character does something like in the comics.

Man of Steel was the best Dragon Ball Z movie for sure.

Zack should have made an entire movie in the setting of Krypton with the same style and tone of that opening scene instead of throwing away all of the potential on boring Earth.

bump

Look at this dood
Look at his LIPS

Why us superman wasting time on some kids youtube video anyway? Thought once his job is done, he may say a thing or two to the crowd and takes off, not spend a minute there talking. Whole world is constantly in trouble, thought he moves from one problem to the next.

Yes, Snyderkino is truly unique in its retardation.

You wish, Snyder.

*will fix absolutely

Also fucking DC, fucking IDW, and possibly fucking Avatar, of all companies, after those disgusting SJW issues of Crossed, since we're on the subject of betraying one's fanbase.

joss has nothing to do with superman's CGI face

Originally in the comics it's the family crest of Jor El Superman's father.

what are these gifs meant to prove? the first is from an excellent part of the movie, the second is just a clip from the 5 minute fight scene

he directed and wrote every scene with CGI lips. This scene also isn't solely bad due to the CGI
.>>1027448
your opinion doesn't matter, you clearly aren't able to appreciate anything aimed at children ages 12 and up