Feminists and Social Justice Activists Call for Video Game Developer Blacklist

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/sonya-mann/counterfund-far-right-crowdfunding.html
liveleak.com/view?i=66a_1370018510
discord.gg/uNT7j
adl.org/assets/pdf/education-outreach/is-gaming-a-boys-club.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What empty posturing, they already have.

What a disgusting shitskin.

Hopefully this will lead to the ousting of all talented individuals from game development, aka all white men.

And to think all it took to short circuit the "progressive" hegemony was an autistic ginger loli.

It still drives me up the wall how people think that haircut looks good, even worse with dyed hair.
And it's the hack's way to show ``futuristic`` hairstyles, either that or dreadlocks, or full bald woman. And they've been depicting them like that for decades, so much for innovation.

It drives me up the wall we're not allowed to kill these people.

Playstation, PC, and Switch are filled with problematic content, buy an Ouya if you're not racist, homophobic, islamophobic, or a bigot!

reported to the FTC and dept of labor for blacklisting and political discrimination. i hope it has a good lawyer.

Oh, please make that list, I'm desperate to find good devs out of those that adhere to the bullshit.

Daily reminder that that ugly bitch and Chelsea Van Fatmountain know what each others vaginas taste like… terrible.

So what will they do when their transgendered Black Lives Matter RPG involving dismantling the white man's society doesn't sell?

Yeah, its most definitely a good thing if we get young boys outside in nature or playing sport instead of wasting away on kiked low-quality video games.

Didn't half games from the last E3 have a niggress with an afro as main character? What else are we supposed to do, buy them the games we made about them and force them at gunpoint to play?

Oh fuck, isn't that Maya Whatsherface, the one that was Valkenburg's fuckbuddy/pr pimp?

Yeah, there's a pic out there. The kikery is disgustingly obvious and it's only getting worse. What boggles my mind is how is it normalfags see this shit and don't wake up. It's like I'm taking crazy pills.

Jokes on them. This only convinced me that video games are a waste of time.

Now I spend all my time learning about hitler and nazism.

Why can't the SJW see that it's becoming more hip to be an right wing commentator as time goes buy?

Kek

Shh! Don't tell them! We need their recruiting abilities.

So who's tweet they get offended by this time? Was if that pile of useless fat notch?

Silly user, kiked faggots do not create, they only subvert and destroy. They'll never lift a finger to do what you describe, instead they will whine like vaginas until Final Fantasy or The Elder Scrolls has those qualities.

This. This is why good people get fucked and evil wins every day. Good people are prevented from killing the cancer and maintaining a healthy community.

Go back to reddit.

Lol, i've never been to reddit other than seeing a referenced thread. You have to have an account for that site. I'm actually the first class of oldfag just after cuckchan was taken down and moved to .org; keep trying to hunt summer kids moralfag.

How can we fuck with their list and blacklist everybody? Get down to blacklisting ISP's and offices. Use the blacklist to isolate them.

So they are pretty much going to save the non-cucked the trouble of looking for good games?

That's not a reddit thing.
That's a reddit thing.

INTO FUCKING WHAT?

The developer they're after is Tim Soret and his game is called The Last Night. He made a couple of tweets in 2014 calling out the journokikes in gaming for being shit and suggested that feminism is cancer. He, being a fucking idiot, publicly apologized for the tweets and commies do what they do best when they taste blood, want his head now.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/sjws-attack-the-last-night-developer-tim-soret/32746/

Like clockwork. There's literally zero benefit to ever apologizing, you don't negotiate with terrorists.

This is true. Let's say i own a shop and i'm called racist by some angry leftist. If i apologize, leftists will never ever buy me, but non-leftist people will think i'm a cuck and won't buy me either.
In that kind of situation (which you should avoid if possible), it's better to not-apologize or ignore their rants.

I hope this wakes up at least some of the (((skeptic community))) but I know they'll continue to be the goodest goys in town.

It's why I keep preaching that there's nothing worth catering to an empty market. It's net losses all around the minute a developer submits to the screaming neon marxist.

I wish I had a list of businesses or people who spoke some horrible blasphemy against the church of leftist shit, got "called out" on social media, some blog ran a hit piece on them, and then literally nothing else happened because they didn't apologize for having opinions. On the other side of the list, there would be a bunch of examples like this guy who, either through naivety or cowardice, apologized in hopes that he'd be left alone, only to be made a pariah who can never be truly accepted as one of the "good" people.

Even better, we can reward those companies who tell the rainbow haired dykes to fuck off. If Kingdom Come: Deliverance turns out to be a wildly successful dark horse vidya while The Last Night becomes an overhyped flop, the message will resonate with other developers.

You know what? We don't even deserve a Half Life 3. The gaming market is in utter shambles.

If that guy was involved in GG, why did he apologized? He should have known that by now. Never ever apologize to SJWs.

That's only a matter of time.

(((Hollywood))) already does the same thing. You either pull a kosher libtard line or blacklist. Everyone call the FTC, DoL, and Session's DoJ. Let's see how they like it when agents raid the fuck out of them.

Half life 2 is about a white man staving off an entire planetary alien invasion solo in order to get the off chance of fucking a stonk independynt woyn mulatto.

Half life 3 was always going to be shit

I'm calling it right now, that independent strong womyn is going to be voiced and motion captured by Jaden Smith. You heard it here first!

I'm surprised he didn't donate thousands to a feminist charity to pozz society further

So…. the epitome of modern day female empowerment is a 70's blaxploitation stock character? Except they probably say: muthafucka or ho a lot more. I don't fucking get it.

Didn't the new Iron Man comics start this shit?

Sadly it likely will. Visit Holla Forums, absolutely no self control

I think they have someone specific in mind.

checked
So they're trying to restart the civil rights era? what more could the kangz and kweens want? they already get tons of free food with EBT and free stuff via five-finger discounts and from looting korean liquor stores, do they want space pyramids built in Detroit, Baltimore, Newark, and Camden too? Or do they want to go back to Effrika to establish Wakanda?

They're the same as those neogaf faggots they hate.

They want whitey to go. Actually, no. They want whitey to shut up, get out of sight, and keep producing value for them to live off of (like kangz).

That explains it then. A commie nigger.

Unlikely.

well obviously why peepuh nee' to provih fundin n sheeit

Yeah, they want their character to not just be a nigger, but a revolutionary niggerette they can use to fight patriarchy, capitalism, and white supremacy all at once.

Always remember to put the archive link to the tweet in the image.

Yay, they should be encouraged to make a list so that we know what companies and games to buy!
as if I have played a video game in current year, while training and preparing for DOTR…

this
not only that but "this" is bretty much a universal chan thing through and through

Holla Forums should keep tabs on these gg related news once in a whike. Holla Forums does a good job but we cant dismiss this shit. The cancer is real.

I hate hearing stuff like this. Gave devs deserve a way to release their games without fear, regardless of who those games cater to. I know steam has a big, BIG hold on much of the PC gaming market, but if anyone out there would ever want to release a rival service, no doubt you would be able to capitalize by not removing games if some deem them offensive. Either that or devs can go back to discs. If you make a kickass game, and already get your shit announced at E3, you can just pull out from whatever you're in and just make discs/use a different service (I looked this game up after hearing about it, myself). Letting people dictate what you make as a dev is fucked, especially when said people would have no interest in buying your game anyways (cause let's be real, like 80% percent of female gamers think Undertale is the best game to be released in the past couple of years).
I like cyberpunk shit so depending on how this game is, I might get it. I already added it to my wishlist, but I'm concerned if by 2018 the game will change a bit to be a bit more politically correct.

I already can't play most of the games released today. Most of them are blatantly anti-white and/or just pure shit. I only play CS:GO, a true white man's game (look at professional tournaments, the most diverse lads are the Brazillians), and Nintendo stuff since Nintendo is way to big to break under pressure (but is slowing cracking, I must admit).

So yeah, go ahead, keep censoring and bitching about video games, cause it worked so well in the past :^)
Anyone have that tweet of some cunt saying America just elected GamerGate or whatever? I get a good chuckle from that every time. And one more thing- you'd all be surprised how many games you have to go back and play from earlier years, if any of you like to play games but are turned off by CY+2 devs. No joke, I've probably had more fun in recent years playing N64/SNES/Dreamcast stuff over the latest and greatest bullshit on the market.

GTFO faggot

Give*, damn I'm tired

And yet you're more useless than that which you criticize.

You're cancerAIDS, go die off already

BUMP

Got to love CDPR, one black character in all of the Witcher 3 and she was a whore.

I'm going to be so so sad if Cyberpunk is full of negroids.

>>>Holla Forums

Kike threads should be dealt with by the mods.

She doesn't even have black facial features

Huh, they used to call it profiling.

Cyberpunk was "created" by a nigger.

it's possible that it could be full of them, but that could also serve as an illustration of what a dystopia looks like.
imagine a city reaching up to the sky, covered by clouds and full of automatons, absolutely crawling with subhuman muck writhing at the bases of the towers, each of them more enabled to enrich their environment with the help of augmentations.
it's terrifying.

If trump can get rid of eeoc it will be a selling point. Can you imagine a company by gamers for gamers again,?.

Added the game to wishlist. I bet if this gets big he will get millions of sales on they day of release.

Beautiful.
Perhaps the Holla Forums fags won't cuck out with the #NotYourShield but instead embrace Destiny at least the white ones.

It ain't about civil rights. Angela Davis was a communist leader on KGB payroll and was used to stir up Black Panthers.

Good, this will further the economic secession.

inc.com/sonya-mann/counterfund-far-right-crowdfunding.html

lol

Did you even look at the pictures the guy you linked to posted?
Don't buy it, the devs fucking caved and changed the theme of the game to bow to the SJW's.
At least don't buy it if you want to make a statement.

he called out a landwhale and 3 years later he apologises ; the french , not even once

That was emensely satisfying.

Holy shit, that image. Forgot about it until now, but instantly recognized it from the Gamergate threads. Got used a lot, didn't it?
This is why the Japanese games industry is superior

that's not antifa and the guy in the video died

What a faggot.

What is in french blood that makes them such fucking spineless faggots?

W E W L A D S

The demiqueer panracial parrot heads are going to be squawking about Gamergate even as we chuck them into ovens, aren't they? Talk about being booty bothered. Commies today are amazing. Even the basic act of vocally disagreeing with them causes such wildly disproportionate anal devastation.

This salt harvests itself forever, shiny and eternal. Best Timeline Of All Timelines.

Yeah, basically. I picked up older games and now I'm playing WC3 again. Might even get back into D2. Plenty of older games I haven't played and they're probably really cheap now. The only modern developer I really support would be CDProjektRed

Nintendo has been censoring their games for years, from removing "religion" related stuff (see Ocarina of Time and desert temple) to head pats (one of the newer Fire Emblem games). If you want the good version of the games you pretty much have to get the Japanese versions, since anything ported West gets censored.

At least some companies have decided to put their foot down and say "no, we aren't censoring our games in the west, fuck off."

liveleak.com/view?i=66a_1370018510
He was a Turkroach.

We're the epicenter of all leftism in the world. Of course the meek and mediocre is rewarded hard.
t. frog that wants to be nuked

It's not even a human, much less a negroid.

Reminds me a bit of Lincoln's home that had been painted something like purple.

His wife had decorated it and it was the fashionable thing at the time to try these odd colors since they were fairly new at the time, as such they seemed exotic.

Similarly these neon-haired women seem to think that because it's uncommon to find women with such hair colors in most of society that this makes them more fashionable to have their odd colored hair.

Anyway this shit with trying to make a blacklist is kinda pointless as they've been trying to avoid working with anyone that practiced wrongthink for years. It's nothing new.

And all the outrage culture bullshit has been even turning SJWs against each other as the fuss over Hank Green has shown. They sperg out over everything and it even has their own friends worn out at this point. Many of them probably were expecting this anti-SJW to die out several years ago and for it to instead have grown, to the point where they have claimed GamerGate is in the White House due Bannon, has been driving them fucking nuts.

Nice try, shlomo. Counter-sage.
>>>/oven/

The ones that weren't were culled from the gene pool in WW1 trenches.

Then start learning, you 強大なけつもどき. Nobody said it's gonna be easy, but it's worth it.

If by "changed the theme of the game" you mean "payed the requisite lip service by swapping out a few words in the product description."

"Yo mah niggas I beez havin byonek arms!"
- They all get cheap augmentations that glitches all the time, breaks down real quick.
- Pajeet doctors does shitty work installing them.
- Antibiotic-resistant infections.
- Lack of basic maintenance.
- Every single one of them have basic income but they want money for gold teeth, watches and other status stuff.
- Sells weird drugs that kills slowly.
- Gang fights over those drugs.
- Jet bike competitions.

The problem would solve itself…

I'm pretty sure that thing in your picture has a dick

That's more of a Jewish meme. It's on you though to reclaim the property of your ancestors or lose it forever. If you let it get to far the countrymen known as French will have as much meaning as calling someone Gothic or Gaul.

Same here.

And also, "there's no such thing as slippery slope".
Later in that very same time line…

if I had a knife and I was sitting next to this piece of shit, I would shove it so far up his ass for making that statement, i'm really not in mood, I have to deal with shitty publishers and shitty decisions from the hierarchy and these fucking faggots have the audacity to give a wagecuck slave job position a hard time, fuck these people, they don't know how PAINFUL AND WORTHLESS this fucking job is, its fucking terrible, our animators are on a suicide watchlist because he's flooded with shit to do and RE-do, and then I come to this thread and I see more cancer emerge.

Because normalfags are generally complete idiots. I hope they actually crack down on devs harder. Then we can have a Holla Forums-tier company start making extremely White games. I would be a big fan of a version of Punisher where you tortured SJWs to death, for instance.

Didn't Leigh Alexander become some nobody that couldn't work because GG outed her?
It's like pottery.

Play stupid games…

That was a succubus, not a shitskin.

Great! I support that. Finally we'll have a well-sourced list of developers worth supporting and hiring. It's annoying having to dig through piles of pozzed shit to find one decent game worth buying. If those cancerous degenerates want to do the sifting for us - wonderful!

Fools, they're already a blacklist for that industry and it's filled with people who are incompetent or don't work well they most often won't find work in Larger companies and it's hell getting off the blacklist (think 5 years of grinding and success). The larger companies swap it among themselves so when they start up projects they know who to avoid.

Funnily enough though, these people calling for their version of the blacklist are usually the ones in the blacklist and companies won't hire them which is why indie games are filled with SJW shit.

The more industries that follow this practice, the better. Sane people will support like-minded businesses and the lunacy of the left will be exposed in all its ugliness.

His publisher (Raw Fury Games) probably didn't leave him much choice and I can imagine as soon as the 'controversy' made it to the vidya press he received a phone call in the style of "we don't need that shit, give them their apology or find another publisher"

Having a look at some of his recent retweets

I think he views himself as one of those 'reasonable progressives' who are sick of the SJW hysteria.
The beauty of SJWism is that they don't accept neutral positions, and they will probably radicalize him.

When his game is out, SJWs already waiting to pounce on him will unleash hell on him at the slightest divergence from their narrative.
That might be an ideological turning point for the guy. With a newly acquired glory if the game is actually good, he might retaliate and take the lead of a new gamergate style war.
I'm not a video game player anymore but I might keep an eye on the release of his game in case shitstorm ensues

>Have to poz them for release on (((USA)))
Entirely your fault.

Not pozzing my game to fit their narrative here. You want the raw history of the fall of the Roman Empire in a strategy multiplayer game? You're gonna have it. Make Indies Great Again.

You made a thread because a dyke with rainbow hair made a tweet? I hope when your mom sends you to the special kids camp next month that you drown.

Or maybe we can have white men form their own studios to make high-quality games. Also
Lol gramps

You want a great WWI Trench Shooter? Verdun No fucking niggers, no fucking poz, no fucking women, just trench warfare.
Second, Mud and Blood 2 is in need of a pallette swap where you play as germans instead of the allies, and if you like Period stuff related, I reccomend Toy Soldiers WWI Tower defense set on a massive wargame diorama with miniatures come to life. Period music, period weapons, period everything, you can even gas entire platoons of infantry. It's awesome.

Do they enjoy getting BTFO?

It's already happening. BioWare has been getting their ass reamed lately catering to rainbow haired she twinks and degenerate faggots. Dragon Age: Cisquisition ate shit, hard and now their latest Mass Effect sold so shit EA aren't even bothering releasing DLC for it, and if you know anything about EA, they never met a shekel they wouldn't grub. The game may very well be the final nail in the franchise.

You should play the game it's from, Hotline Miami. Zero pozz shit that I can see, (the first one at least, I haven't played part 2 yet) a kickass 80's theme neon soundtrack and lots of 'Drive'-esque ultraviolence.

These people need to think long and hard about how useless they are.

Is it a coincidence that they all made the same looking character? Its almost like they're basing it on a real person.

As long as they've got millions of people paying for games they'll never play, they don't need to.

It's easy mode for "diversity". Put a nappy haired black woman in your media, and it more or less shields you from being called racist and sexist. This is because nobody likes black women, not even black men. So, naturally, they're the most "marginalized" of people. Also, holy shit are the Iron Heart comics atrocious. Riri Williams is one of the most unlikable heroes I've ever seen, and they keep doubling down on this, expecting the readership to eventually buy into it. Nobody will

Lel we should just meme that it's stylish and 'polarising creativity' that gets people on the 'black list'.

Indie dev here, I'm outspoken against these fucks on my Twitter already. They can take their blackmail and Sanfran circle jerk and shove it. Literally all I need to finish this game is my software and time. Their threats mean absolutely nothing to me. The increasing ease of access to and power of dev tools is making these cretins obsolete in the same way the internet is killing the legacy media.

Did I just take a time portal back to 2013?

Western developers are all thoroughly cucked now, literally without exception. The only games that aren't completely cucked or reduced into a cheap popcorn shit are all made in Eastern Europe now.

Everything after Opposing Force was dogshit anyway.

I think the only devs that aren't cucked are strategy game devs, not counting Paradox.

Creative Assembly, Eugene Systems…

>>>Holla Forums

Wasn't CA forcing the completely ahistorical strong wymym warrior meme in Attila?

We need to organize. Indie devs are scattered as fuck, I've tried contacting indie devs with non-pozzed projects and though they're focused in their project, and this is good, sooner or later they'll get blasted. If at the very least the non-pozzed support each other, it generates a reverbrating effect against bad products. I remember lots of people during Gamergate were actively seeking pro-GG devs to support.

Yes, but that started in TW: Shogun 2 with the overpowered wymmyn naginata soldiers.

Not necessarily a right wing dev discord, but a lot of the devs here have either libertarian or right wing political tendencies. discord.gg/uNT7j

…It's not just memeing it, that's actually how you'll get on the blacklist.

I was about to ask why they don't just take initiative and make a boycott list, but then I remembered that they
1.) Don't play video games anyways.
2.) Lack any form of discipline or self-control.

Do they think it's 2014 again?
They hold no power anymore, Quinn is a name lost to time and Anita is a joke.

GOMERGOYIM

They hold a lot of seats of power. League of Legends come to mind; it's a Chinese-owned hive of SJWs that is only increasing in influence with the prevalence of e-sports. Blizzard is gaining influence as well rapidly by investing into it too, and (((Overwatch))) is full of SJW tropes. There are several non-pozzed indie games around there, but they have limited success due to various reasons (latest one that I remember on top of my head was Battle Brothers, which was slated to be turn-based M&B, but devs jewed out and left development after it was half-assed developed, not even making modding available).

Why is every western developer cucked to oblivion then, why are the writers all feminists, kikes and shitskins openly hating white people more than ever before? Just look at some of the releases in the past 4 or so years, they hold ALL the power.

Pottery indeed

If you're inclined toward PC gaming, which I've been moving toward more lately, during a big sale some of the best games of yesteryear can be had for literally a dollar or two assuming you don't sail the high seas instead. I took it for granted when I was younger that the games I played then were all white and had normal fucking storylines. I never imagined we'd get to 2017 and have to deal with niggers and women in WWII and imaginary pronouns and racemixing propaganda up the ass. Ubisoft was one of the first developers to go massively hard with the poz but I feel like it's a trend that just about everyone has jumped on and it's ruined almost everything from the last couple of years.

Sounds like a great case to take to SCOTUS and force these garbage people to follow the rules they loved to use against mom and pop bakeries
oh irony

The only ones going against it are the indie devs, but the indies go both ways, in that you'll find the most massive SJW scum ever charging $25 for a two-hour game because "ITS INDIE, SUPPORT US" and other guys making cheaper, good games for chump change.

Begone, yid.

No one made a thread about your post though.

pic 1 related

implement white sharia / initialize SJW jihad so we can kill all dyed hair dykes SW like this?
love to see her smug face when she's choking on her own blood

I call bullshit, there wasn't any strong woman warrior unit back in Attila, the strongest infantries are always either eastern roman or germanic/viking.

Except that one has a historical basis and it was an unique unit of renown (you can't spam it).

It wasn't broken either, the monk naginata, naginata samurai and basic katana samurai far surpass them.

Her destruction was my personal highlight of the whole GG clusterfuck. Rip in pisseroni, you fat fucking cow.

this. let me know if you know of anything or gimme a twitter to follow or something.

link expired?

Support politically incorrect developers. Pic related. Also, take over VR before the SJWs do.

Watch as there is a chapter on gamergate in your children's social studies books. Common leftist tactic "If we can't trick the people today we'll prey on the young and unprepared.".

Bitches need to learn that they're super replaceable if you were hired for having a pussy guess what? 50% of the world population can replace you anytime your owners want.

Already happening:

adl.org/assets/pdf/education-outreach/is-gaming-a-boys-club.pdf

Feels weird man

AND ALL I WANT IS A NEW TOTAL WAR GAME THAT ISN'T GLITCHY, SHALLOW FUCKING GARBAGE

FUCK

Because if they hate it, it must be good.

Overclock and install a ps2 emulator.

They plan on portraying a dystopian degenerate city.

Of course niggers and Spics are going to be everywhere.

It's funny, back before GG, I was pretty fucking bluepilled. I never swallowed it ENTIRELY, what with the outright dismissal of anything that doesn't adhere to the leftist orthodoxy and all, but I sure as shit laughed at and ridiculed it.

Nowadays, I'm more or less a full-blown natsoc. Hate feminism from the very first generation of it, dislike democracy, super racist etc. Thanks, liberal media, you're the best.

Don't forget, the French revolution was the true start of decline in the west, user.

fucking unreal. i knew the ADL was a motherfucking joke but this is like…how does anyone take this shit seriously?

that really is a bad case against jewish influence in america: the ADL isnt even based here, shouldn't have any influence here, but they're pushign more SJW con-artists' shit here through indoctrination of kids in classrooms. i try to consider my confirmation bias at all times, but it's getting harder and harder to deny that the jews really are pulling all the strings of these freakish groups and organizations.

We should have a industry blacklist how else are we gonna get SJW journalist and developers out of gaming.

user, you can both play sports to keep that competitive edge sharp by using physical prowess AND keep that competitive edge sharp playing vidya. Balance my friend, balance. I may be an old man now btw, Im not the user you responded to, but I remember the great fun I had playing baseball as a kid. Doing your part in helping your team win, or even winning the game yourself, that is a feeling I wish every user could feel one time in their life, while playing a sport.

Playing vidya, my greatest triumphs were due to determination, more than just skill alone. That determination can hone your skill to a sharp point. Im gonna show my age now Beating Battletoads on NES required me to play through that fuckin game over and over and over and over etc… FROM THE FUCKIN BEGINNING OF THE GAME, to be able to memorize all the patterns and probabilities in the "looser" patterns in the game. You had to build upon your minor triumphs. It came to the point where your previous "triumphs" became the norm. Anything less was unacceptable. With that attitude you got further before you used your first continue. Then you hit that fuckin stage where you burn right through all you continues. the Aquaduct level in Battletoads (something like level 9 or something, like 2 levels before the very last level.). I fuckin got stuck on this one for a long time, but once I finished this one, the last levels were nothing. The skills I learned in that hell of a level prepared me for the rest. Probably beat the game like a day or two after finishing my problem level.

In sports, it can be like that too.

Blue Shift wasn't too bad. What I cannot stand about HL2 and its expansions is having to put up with that Alyx bitch. How many games are there now with incessant nagging, loud, intense and incapable females?

terrible idea, video game developers are very creative ppl

user, i…

Why the fuck don't WE have a blacklist in place?

Let's fucking do this, Holla Forums.

don't you gamer goobers ever get tired of being on the wrong side of history?

I know you're just being a cheeky cunt, but I'm going to take this opportunity to point out to everyone that there's NO wrong side of history. History just IS. There are winning sides and losing sides, and the losers of today may be the winners of tomorrow.

Blame misogynist GooberGrapplers and beg for donations on (((Patreon)))

Same thing they always do

True, but "War makes the victor stupid and the loser vengeful". Leftists are stupid and I'm pretty vengeful myself, but we should make sure we're never the stupid ones, and that means assessing our mistakes and you can't do that without a sense of right and wrong, not like morally right and wrong but in terms of expedience in relation to your goal, i.e.: gas the jews, race war right fucking now.

Only right answer
And you can buy real ps2's for ten bucks now anyways, as well as the xbawxes

kek'd

These are the type of people the wall is built for.

Honestly, lots of us have basically given up on video games.
Last game I bought was Witcher, because CD Project Red seems like a decent independent company and the game is pretty good. Their cyberpunk game looks cool. I'll continue to support them so long as they avoid being turbofags like 90% of American studios.

Permanent intergalactic hyper-war to maintain a strong, healthy society.