Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

Brandon King
Brandon King

Liberalism is what America and France fought for in the 1800s.

BLM/SJW/LGBTQI/trigger warning/safe spaces are new, and that's what you talk about.

Socialized medicine has worked.

Do you like Jon Stewert?

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

On some things, but Trump seems largely interested in simply fixing problems.

Between Trump and Hillary, Hillary is a warmongering psychopath with an assload of scandals that show she's full of shit and a psychopath. She's also a known flip-flopper, as far as that goes. She was against gay rights, for example, until she realized she needed to be for those in order to get votes as a Democrat.

Trump is a narcissist. A narcissist who always wants THE BEST in everything, and doesn't want anything less than the best to be associated with his name. This is a factor that ensures he'll make sure the country he leads gets the best as well. What you said in makes me think you haven't done a lot of research into the guy himself. You can bet he'll care a lot about his legacy.

Have you listened to him talk much, by the way? I think most people just get little out of context snippets and stuff, if anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=B36FldQmVq4

This interview yesterday was great. These people got blown the fuck out.

You define that word weirdly.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

iron your shirts, holy shit

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

The Dutch King only allowed for a new liberal constitution because he got blackmailed for being bisexual.

what the fuck

godamnit

but effort x.x

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

I don't even own an Iron

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Do you deny it, then?

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Tfw Tokai will never let wear his shirts.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

They look good~

I wore more stuff like that when I was younger.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

New thread
New thread

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

Trump seems largely interested in simply fixing problems
Yes.

He has promised to bring an end to the 'War on Christmas'.

Whether or not he's interested in fixing things,
a) are the things he's talking about broken
b) are his "best people working on it", actually the best people
c) every presidential candidate says they'll fix things, and notoriously don't once they're in power

So what if he's a narcissist? Every world leader is a narcissist, and that's one of the fucking problems.
Is his idea of THE BEST? Financial? Well being? Life expectancy? Highest level of education? Biggest military?

I saw Morning Joe with Trump on it.

All I hear when he talks is, "what can I say that will get me more votes, and get people to like me?"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit