ASSEMBLE THE AUTISTS!
ASSEMBLE THE AUTISTS!
ASSEMBLE THE AUTISTS!
ASSEMBLE THE AUTISTS!
ASSEMBLE THE AUTISTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Joe05
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever happened with that shit? last time i checked people were trying to find a cabin in finland or something

The found the cabin then Shia gave up on it and got arrested.

BASED

please do not shit up this board with this
>>>/hwndu/
this exists for a reason

your boring ass board is already shit, dumb fuck
sage negated btw

THAT FLAG WILL HANG IN MY TROPHY ROOM

Also he was drunk when he was arrested and tried to be white. It didn't work. His internal jude kvetched and he failed

PLACE YOUR BETS FAGGOTS AND GENTLEMEN

How do they not feel like total fucking jokes at this point?

Because they don't know shame. Only to double down.

(((Green 77, Standing By.)))

Southeast USA fag reporting in

Holy fuck please be in Australia.

Who is this guy? Has no kikepedia, apparently an artist of some sort, and his website seems to be the new hwndu homepage.

It's bait. Just don't reply.

Exactly. Lebeef was a no name before HWNDU. People recognized his kid face but nobody really knew him by name or recognized his adult face. The HWNDU and now all the younger normies know who he is. This Luke Turner faggot is trying to do the same thing.

Checked.
LUKE TURNER IS A FAGGOT CONFIRMED
JUDENFAGGOT

luke turner confirmed for faggot. skywalker still the only luke I've ever liked in my life.

australia it is, I expect great things from you world renown shitposters. I want you faggots on the top of your game like pic related again.

Praise KEK

>>>/4chan/

oh have some fun every once in awhile user. this board moves slow enough and important threads stay up long enough that there's space for one fun one.

I notice shitposting topics like these here (that amount to nothing and serve as a distraction from important shit going on) ALWAYS have posters such as this saying "lol we just wanna have fun, goys, lighten up xD" as justification for a topic that amounts to essentially shitposting. Nobody's falling for this shit by now, you're a fucking shill trying to distract us with this nonsense. That's what fucking HWNDU ALWAYS was. Or did anyone really think Shia was actually intending on spending the next 4-8 years screaming "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" into a camera non-stop?

What's more likely, that that was his actual fucking intention, or was it purposefully made to be noise? Why DID those HWNDU threads get move at such a lightning pace compared to just about any other topic on this board, considering how inherently uneventful and pointless the entire topic was? I'm convinced it was being artificially propped up to create the appearance of false interest in it to create a moth-to-the-flame effect where anons get lured into the thread wondering what all the noise is about because it LOOKS like something important because it's getting lots of replies, but it isn't. It's fucking NOISE.

HWNDU was purposefully created to distract the easily amused from more pressing issues. Not happening again.

nigger you don't know who you're talking to. I can repeatedly get luke kuhn arrested and also help coordinate stealing a flag, and so can you. people here are only going to work on what they want to work on in the first place. HWNDU is a useful training ground and demonstration platform to get more people interested in what it takes to do what we do.

also, it's a good palate cleanser and R&R deal. you spend months hunting down antifags and it gets tedious, you become less effective. then you get something fun to hunt down? its good for troop morale without getting rusty and mentally slow.

sage negated lmao

He also became a white nationalist for about 2 hours, then apologized later.

I wonder if he's just broken and lonely and he considers this to be "playing games with his friends"

I see a lamp and some curtains on the inside. I see a brick wall with an industrial or commercial fire pull. I also see one skinny faggot in a black t shirt taking the pic. It is dark wherever he took the pic at. Finland maybe? The trim mounding around the windows look all Europe-Ish too
What do you guys see ?

Some kind of shitty cafe or theatre cabaret area? Like the kind you'd order food at and watch people perform eg a comedy club.

Or if it is Finland, maybe it's one of those hemp cafes

See posts like this:

Is indication that the HWNDU spammers are not from here, and certainly aren't acting in our interests.

You're right, because this is an anonymous imageboard, not reddit, which I suspect you're more used to.

Why should I care about any of this? How does this stop the kikes from turning white men into degenerate, self-castrating faggots and white women into nigger-dick wanting whores while simultaneously making countless other efforts to ensure the genocide of the white race?

A useful training ground for WHAT?

Antifa is another distraction, speaking of which.

No were too busy trying to stop the hebes from wiping out our race and ruining the world to care about this faggotry. Fuck off back to your containment board.

If you don't want to participate, don't. Whiny bitch.

You guys made Shia turn into an insane addict, welcome back.

archive.fo/Joe05

I don't want it to be just a flag though. /ourguys/ need to be given a chance to talk and put on a show. It's not that fun otherwise…

I don't even fully understand what you said but it made me sad. Don't do that again.

North Korea
2 weeks

Think Shia's gonna turn into the next Chris-Chan any time soon?

I want to see that.

Considering the Transformers franchise of movies has made multiple billions of dollars, I don't think that's true in the slightest.

Who is Luke Turner? Does he actually have any affiliation with actor turned lolcow Shia?

Northwest Ohio standing by.
Should any HWNDU shenanigans begin in my area, I stand ready to deploy, engage, and capture, the flag.

Because they believe the laughter is contained to us and the other imageboards. They don't realize that there are many, many more people out there who see these fucks as a menace, a joke, or both.

Any links of details?

No, enrollment standards any more…

houses that have a brick wall as part of its blueprints?
What kind of wood is that table made from?

Fucking exactly. Better this than the weekly shill threads for net neutrality.
Larpfags can hide the thread if people having fun bothers them so much.

I don't think he was going for max damage

Removing one kike doesn't make it any less (((modern art))) Luke. Prepare for backed up impacted bullying.

Fuck off, CIAnigger. This isn't meatspace. You will never set foot on this land unless it's in a box.

Worrying about bad PR is dumb, but that doesn't mean we should ignore good PR.

In other words, hwndu gives an image that makes liberals second guess themselves before fucking with umman manda

keked at the truth in this

People like you deserve the gas chamber.

Wisconsin please.

FACES ARE ONLY HERE TO SLIDE ON THE DECK

all those silly plebs
easily entertained by tales of internet anti-heroes
one day they will cheer us for fighting the nutjobs
your grandchildren will ask: how did you contribute to making shia cry?

absurdly easy

Cabinet is in a pseudo [famous modern artist] decor.
Originals (it's a series) are bi-color on white cloth/sheets.
I can't for the love of Kek remember the degenerate name though but he's a nordic (or maybe a Russian… but as in Russian empire so balts and Finland included).

The children are already scared of the left without this game of CTF. Wanting personal valor is the sign of an abject CIANigger.

Brisbane autist checking in. I fuckin hope they put this shit in aus.

There's nothing wrong with seeding fear/doubt in your enemy's heart

They have taken months off and studied their enemy. They read about Chanology and they want the same kiked up shit to happen again. (((It))) may be back but we were never gone. Consider that. Dwell on it.

This. Not only is it good fun, but it gives Holla Forums a reputation for finding people and anons practice in said art. Antifafags hiding behind masks are already worried after what Holla Forums did to that bike-lock fag.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Yes Holla Forumss rep
Internet Hate Machine

not any individual's rep

Listen here, untermensch. This isn't some skinhead club you could control like in the 80s. You do not walk into the steppes, the steppes walk over you.

Listen here dumbass. No one has said shit about control. I am merely supporting /hwndu/ because it had a much greater positive effect than small-minded individuals like yourself realized.

You know you sound like the anti-Trump shills

lol. Antifa being scared of Holla Forums is bad, now?

You're trying to force a situation, you want nothing more than white on white crime to pad your stats along with your hispanic whites and cryptokikes.
Antifag is a farce. They don't exist only on the streets and in front of cameras and at rallies.

Instead of the gay capture the flag bullshit how bout finding a actual hard evidence of all the kike pedo rings? That would seem better worth the time tbh.

lol, stfu dumbass

You aren't even coherent at this point. Your retarded screeching about pr isn't going to stop anons from participating in this, having fun and learning useful skills to use against our enemies in the process. Nobody's asking you to take part, but get the stick out of your ass and stop seeing CIAniggers under every post.

Why did you switch ips?

Oh shia…

THE PEN!

You have been outright told not to fly my flag for this side project. You bring up Holla Forums during it I will peacetruck you myself. Get the fuck over to /hwndu/ and fly your own multicult fag flag. This isn't your home.

It's stickied, faggot.
Holla Forums USERS ARE NOT NIGGERS, WE HAVE BRAINS AND IQ SUFFICIENT ENOUGH TO PAY ATTENTION TO MORE THAN ONE THING AT A TIME OVENDODGER

that sticky is sketchy

Being stickied doesn't mean a vol isn't a fucking retard. Redirect it, you CIANigger.

HE

You don't own Holla Forums, kike.

Do you have a single shred of evidence to back that up?

Thank you for outing yourself.

Oh, you want to bring up (((ownership))), I see. Let's go ahead and ring up the pig farm.

Everything /hwndu/ does is attributed to Holla Forums, and for good reason. No matter how much you whine about it it'll never be anything otherwise.

>(((for good reason)))
No. Not at all. This is going to become Chanalogy 2.0. Holla Forums is not your golem and if you wish to attempt this it could not possibly go wrong.

Sorry, Schlomo, jews don't own Holla Forums.

Makes me wonder how this guy is doing

>>>/hwndu/
The place is full of your immmigrant trash. This is not an official op. You want to do some real work, head over to the CNN thread.

I'm so glad you can tell everyone what an official op is, user. Too bad it's made up of Holla Forums, will be attributed to Holla Forums, and won't result in the destruction of the board like you delusions tell you.

Yeah, and it's good to know you're a passive aggressive low-T faggot.

Lot of talk from an internet tough guy. I'm not the ones calling others untermench or threatening to run people over because. That's the definition of low-T; strutting about on an anonymous forum because that's all you can do.

Yes, a lot of talk. I wonder how things have been shaped recently. Or would you prefer me raping your daughter and immigrating why whole family into your house?

Time of tweet SHOULD narrow down which hemisphere
Unless they learned
Check for metadata

underrated

how fucking new are you? how do you not know about weather underground, luke kuhn, his pedophilia, his links to pizzagate, all of it, fucking bamn, the dnc, the veritas expose about the plot to gas the deploraball, you fucking new nigger. lurk moar. retain information. luke kuhn was the antifa version of a general, along with lacy and two other less capable faggots. they essentially ran the north east operations.

Go back to your "8/pol/ is COMPROMISE because muh trs was banned" thread you jew.

It's not about not caring about it, you ridiculous wetback emotional subhumans. It's about it having its own place. You are not Holla Forums you are /hwndu/. Especially considering most of you are trash niggers from that chink nigger board.

I'm going nowhere, you retarded hot-blooded spic.

Kill yourself kike. HWNDU started here and it belongs here.

AND IT WAS SUMMARILY PUT IN ITS PLACE FAGGOT

Stop replying to it and just filter already.

I'm the whitest dude for 50 miles bud and I've been Holla Forums since before the exodus. so you're right that I came from 4/pol/… as did everyone.

can I talk to your supervisor? I'm not satisfied with the quality of the shilling tonight. in fact, get the swiss kike here asap, he's always more fun to fuck with.

OY VEYYYY
You ridiculous niggers don't even know my shit edits were there on camera. Enough mudbloods, this isn't your neighborhood. I can't wait to see all of those local Holla Forums members IRL, I don't know about you guys.

He lives in London and doesn't even have a new location yet to fly the stupid thing, he's talking about getting a boat to fly it so nobody fucks with it.
Dumb cuck doesn't even know we have Torpedos

>>>/suicide/

Name, address, picture, visual proof.