Why Not Sterilize all Nonwhites & Jews?

Posted this on halfchan and was archived within minutes of course. But anyway:

Why not sterilize all the Nigs, Beans, Spics and Chinks

And in "return" we offer them the amount of welfare they'd originally get when they reproduce their subhuman spawn. Of course, their original welfare will be cancelled, but it's worth it because in essence…

we are paying them to not reproduce, effectively causing them to genocide themselves.

The White race is saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always thought this was a good idea; offer various self-selecting incentives in exchange for sterilization, free beer/pot/food for life etc. Whites, on average, have far too much pride for that; easy-peasy soft genocide of non-whites. Already happening to some degree with abortion in US; have a feeling the catholic church knows that and that's the real reason they fight for it.
yes and no; you think those Christians in Ethiopia donate very much every year? How do you think that compares to the average catholic community in the US?

I like how you come into a thread that had literally nothing to do with religion, and you decided to bring religion up. Christianity specifically.

Interesting.

Why not just exterminate them?

chill the fuck out faggot, it was just a side point

After you.

Exactly. Look at how much nonwhites reproduce. It's because they benefit from it. You just flip the situation and make it beneficial to not reproduce.

Because that takes long and is unrealistic. We could very well introduce a policy that incentives nonwhites to stop reproduces into legislation within a few weeks-months if it got enough support.

You're right. My point was to get rid of all of them.

Because even THEY recognize how mentally fucking retarded you are.
Why not kill them instead?
No, they get no more money from us. Sage and report.

Your proposal isn't economically sound. The western world is bankrupt and cannot afford to pay niggers, spics, kikes and chinks welfare for the rest of their lives.

The only answer is forced deportation. Also, we should try to recover some of the money we've wasted on these losers by seizing all their property and bank accounts before they leave.

The actual reason you don't want this is the way the rest of the (((international community))) will react to it.

As a volunteer feel-good 'save the planet' type program where you get sterilized for a few cool grand placed in mostly nonwhite commerce areas (like malls) would work really well though. The money would flow right back into the economy via poor impulse control.

You're preaching to the choir, bud. While reddit spacing. while admitting to visiting cuckchan. Great job.

i think soft measures are more unrealistic than harsh mesures
because if sft measures work than eventually cucks will come along and reverse them
we have to take as much benefit from the pendulum swinging our way as possible
go as extreme right wing as possible

why the hell should we allow them anything? if we are in a position to sterilize all of them without exception, then why to we also have to hand out gibs?
there is no peaceful solution. when the white man takes charge niggers will always chimp and kikes will always kvetch - it's just nature. why should we allow nonwhites to exist on this planet? why are you faggots always looking for the most kosher solution to our problems?

Dumbfuck. 1. It's illegal. 2. They reproduce faster than you could ever kill them. They're like cockroaches.
This is a faster way to erase them because it'd be easier to pass through Congress.

Yet here we are still handing out gibs for Pablo and Garcia to shit out 7 kids.

I do get what you're saying though, and I'd be OK with this idea and forced deportation.

I think you will find killing them all is far more plausible from a logistics standpoint.

Gas is easier cheaper and more effective. Also when untermench is allowed to live it's cancerous ideas and ideology spread. No, better to hang shoot or gas the filth tbh.

where are you going to get your consumer goods?

Great idea OP, let's do it! Oh wait we don't have the means to, you fucking idiot.

Preventing them from breeding and giving them money would be seen as less evil than killing them outright.

The problem is getting them to agree to it without leftist cucks getting in the way.

But we have the means to hand them gibs for nothing but breed.

The problem is we probably don't have enough people in power to push for such a law and the overton window certainly hasn't been slid far enough yet, This thread is basically fanfic at best and a slide at worst.

if we are able to pass a law like this, then what point is there in muh pr? who are we trying to 'be seen as less evil' for?
again, if we are at the point where this kind of law is passed (somehow every jew on earth has vanished for some reason and it isnt a factor in any of this), then how could a "leftist cuck" get in the way? none of this is adding up

This.

Problems with sterilization-incentive plan:

That all being said, it isn't the worst idea out there. Simply going conqueror-mode and wiping out entire populations solves some problems but creates many more, mainly with how to first convince a populace of such action and second how to prevent interference/scattering/hiding/revenge later on. There's a reason why the NS of Germany were deporting Jews to begin with - it's humane, easier to convince people of, and solves most of the population problems at least so they thought - we know how that turned out in the end.

Containment however would be to prevent migrations of populations out of essentially their 'reservations' the idea of leaving a once prosperous white-built city to them being highly unpalatable to think about however but wouldn't necessarily affect population size directly. Containment combined with the removal or highly restricted welfare is the most approachable and realistic solution that would first isolate the societal refuse and then reduce the population as the places turn into true nightmares. The problem is that first the rest of society would need to become inhospitable to undesired populations "Your kind ain't welcome round these parts…" sorts of attitudes all around, and then laws would need to be in place to prevent migrations/political leverage when things get really nasty in the reservation areas.

Practical considerations aside, in principle, I can see no reason not to do this.

Because you can't, simple like that.

Meant to post

BUMP

Also known as the "William Shockley" plan. Vid related. If you don't know who Shockley is or that is is probably one of the most important men of the 20th century I wouldn't be surprised, anybody who recognizes race and IQ is marginalized.

Sage

bump and kys

I had a similar thought regard gays, GRIDS/HIV/AIDS, and bugchasers

The question should be how to move it from 8% to 90%+

Sage and reported. Your autistic retardation is not an argument nor a valid plan.

It's called kill them all.

The Holocaust never happened but it fucking will.

kys twice just to be sure

If we had the power to do that, why wouldn't we have the power to just kick them out/ exterminate them…

It's barely a "power".

Nothing lost. Everything gained. Less Nigs all around.

you can also appeal to his greed even more by saying it guarantees he'll never have to worry about a child support payment

The best part is you use tests and tell the nigs if they fail their test they get a vasectomy and free gibs, even the ones who can pass it will fail on purpose for the gibs. Most niggers would just take the free vasectomy, no other incentive needed, theres an idea for a Holla Forums charity………..

Ah, so the OP. Got it.

Unfortunately a lot of the kaffirs are Christian and their preachers would rally against it.

Fuck off.

Don't you mean just Nonwhites?

a more practical idea is to start a fund/foundation that will pay nonwhites who provide verifiable proof of self sterilization

Come on, how the fuck are we gonna do that? GOP is barely a majority in the Senate and they are 99% Zionist cucks. Why would they all of a sudden listen to a fringe segment of their constituency's calls for them to do the exact opposite of what their Jewish bosses have been paying them to do all along?

this

you can't deport over 100 million people half or all the way around the world, you can only (redacted) them

Sage for shitty halfchan bread.

This. We can't stop what's happening now only to leave everything in place for it to happen again a few hundred years down the line. Who's to say we'll win again then? "Never again" has to actually mean something.

My preferred option is forced sterilizations. None of this voluntary shit. Easy as fuck to do and within a few decades the problem's sorted itself out. Bonus: You can tell whether or not it's worked by whether nonwhite babies are around.

No, it isn't.

wut u dun cat in dat?

Fixed

This is a great idea.

Niggers think only about short term gain. So for them to not have kids there needs to be offered a good incentive. The reward should be high enough, giving them extra wellfare we would've needed to give them regardless will really quell their numbers. Of course they will remain a burden for a long period of time but after that their numbers will be sufficiently low and comfortable.

But we also need to address Africa breeding niggers like they're some kind of insect race.

It's why nigger population is still standing at 12% in the US while its exploding in Africa. In Africa they just fuck for benefits and hoping their kids could provide for them in form of child labour. But in the US such conditions are not present so they don't have a huge incentive to reproduce and reproduce at normal rates. However if we can manage to give incentives to not reproduce at all I believe the nigger population can drop down to 4% of US in just a single generation.

I've thought about this. Glad to see that someone else is entertaining the idea.

I've had an ongoing idea for many years now that is more or less this idea but done through viruses. My idea would either sterilize or kill (mostly this one, since sterilization through disease/natural paths is very difficult).

Creation of viruses that focus on specific racial/ethnic groups, such as Ethnic Han Chinese, Jews, Hispanic origin and Sub-Saharan Africa, along with Arabian. It would be released through the water supply over a period of weeks, nationally and only in Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, along with South Africa and Rhodesia if possible.

While some of the above countries have water systems that can be easily infiltrated to dump a few 55 gallon drums at a time, other do not, and would need to be spread through the air, similar to the way that they would crop dust for farms.

While not a virologist or heavy background in science, I would imagine that the flu, the common cold (one of the strains at least) and chicken pox, could all be used as means of infection, especially since these viruses spread quickly and their onset may be delayed.

But the best way would be to do all of this under the radar, one way would be to start with clubs, churches, gas stations, rec centers, especially parks and basketball courts, for blacks. These areas are highly concentrated with them if you introduce just one or two people in these places, then you can spread the viruses nationwide or at least throughout a city or state.

Just some ideas, I won't expand into detail for all of the races but you get the idea.

Yeah, that is just how real life works…

How about extermination for all shitskins with except for those willing to fight and die against the jew.
le based shitskins have the option of becoming a eunuch and slave for 25 years or they are sent to the gas chambers.

The african vírus is a very good idea, to be a parameter.
Apefricans don't have neathertal genes, they don't have 2 mitochondrial eves

Niggers in Africa do not receive benefits for having children. No niggers have children because they are retarded animals and like all animals they want to produce offspring, as much as possible for survival. It has nothing to do with government benefits for having children.
The reason they are having a population explosion is because we are feeding them.
Their a 2 incentives of all animals on earth
1) survival
2) procreation

With humanitarian aid, they are no longer surviving, they are thriving. Without having to focus on 1 they are free to pursue 2.

Because at 10% of world population, it would be rather difficult to achieve this.
We need to first use the masses against the kikes like Hitler did.

I thought this thread was good, but I didn't understand why it is bumplocked? In my country it is illegal to pay people to get themselves sterilized for the moral reason.

Are you suggesting jews are white user?

trips confirm

jews are not human.

No. I just want the Megakikes dead asap.

Also bumping.

If enough of us moved to the Northwest or to Svalbard we could be concentrated in one area and elect our own people.

I don't understand why it doesn't exist yet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

$10,000/person for permanent sterilization, with only colored persons of childbearing age eligible. This would cost $1.2 trillion if everyone signed up, which is doubtful, maybe only 30 to 50% will, bringing the cost to below $600 billion,which is doable if you've cut all welfare programs. This should mainly target Hispanics and Mixed "people" because they are increasing the most while the black population is relatively stable.

Another idea is to offer as part of a plea deal or condition for parole the permanent sterilization of the criminal.

Good idea. While I've noticed that Blacks still seems to reproduce more than they can afford, you did remind me that 'mixed' people are definitely outnumbering them in that regard.