Genuine DNC/Hillary Connections, Being Slid Out of Existence

youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

Why is this being scrubbed so hard across forums, message boards, and the-like? This (to me) is an indicator that there's something here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
miaminewtimes.com/news/tim-canova-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-hacked-his-computer-and-surge-protector-9435178
pastebin.com/T6hTseHz
vanityfair.com/news/2001/06/rich200106
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the hell do you embed this?

Forgive my retardedness-level.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

OP is a giant faggot

Yes, but I figured it out.

PRETENDS TO BE ONE OF US, CAN'T EVEN EMBED

I guess they're paying you in food stamps?

When?

Thanks for trying to distract from the content friend.

You ain't from around here.

Regardless, the message is needed to get out.

OP is a faggot but it's still important info to watch

A total leftie and a lawyer for the CNN and the DNC, even having a run-in with Trump.However, when Bernie was robbed of the DNC nomination she was part of the class action lawsuit against the DNC and Wasserman-Schultz and she started digging into the DNC and the Clinton Foundation. Then her friends and others started dying around her, and now she gets an anonymous warning that she's next…and now she's shitting her pants and dropping what she knows on Infowars and warning how Hillary and Friends are so evil it may be impossible to stop it. This also ties in with the Mayo Clinic which has connections to Hillary, McCain, Podesta, DNC, etc.

OP, who are you? you're one of us, but not one of us. stick around, don't get mossaded.

If true, cool. But you know how "truth" works nowadays. Feels before reals. Hate crimes and love crimes.

Um … you do realize that the biggest connection between Hillary Clinton and the DNC is that she was the DNC's candidate for President in 2016, right?

You worded that really strange.

I've been reporting threads every time I come on here today, they're piling up. Somebody's clearly worried about something.

Post truth where reality is what you meme it to be. We know AJ was a shill for some type of jewish group and there is no way to prove he isn't anymore. The fucking Clinton Crew are dirty as hell and need to be brought to justice, though. What's the deal with Jones?

Beck rhymes with kek

I love how terrified she sounds.

It's like she finally understands the consequences of her sinful life as a leftard and is begging God to spare her life from the repercussions of her own actions, like some fag in terminal stages of AIDS.

OP is not one of us, but the message is decent enough to ignore that.

Also you faggots realize we are becoming the world's go to problem solvers, right ? Specially in geopolitics. Autism here is the most efficient one in the world.

this. it's why I told OP to stick around. they're not from here, but they're one of us.

His job, at present, is to divert all blame away from jews, which is on overdrive now. Whoever handles Jones has figured out (too late) what Holla Forums has known for some time and have been capitalizing on: Vitalityboy was/is, inadvertently, a gateway pill of sorts. He would "name" the jew and avoid the inescapable conclusion, call them every conceivable name but what they are. After the Duke interview many in his audience thought, "So you're telling me all these folks Jones has complained about for years are jewish? Holla Forums was right all along, huh?" When they're christfags, though? Forget about it, he'll tell all about that grand Catholic conspiracy.

Heiled.
OK FUCK YOU CLINTON FOUNDATION MOTHERFUCKERS YOURE ABOUT TO GET DOXED
FIRE UP THE ASSAULT CANNONS ANONS
Klaus Eberwein yes a shitskin is still useful to us in death. This is the official who "committed suicide" the other day. Was going to testify on Haiti shenanigans
Get us a list of CGI employees and let's dig. Fuck this filth clinton

OP is indeed a faggot, deal with it.

Information is key.

This is why I came here. Researchers in our department actually turn to the Chans for key insights. You'd be shocked.

read again OP, I see that you're new, but your way of thinking is not. that's why I'm saying stick around. you're interesting is what I'm saying, not that you're a faggot.

Listen up, normalfag: you have a place in 'your department'. You are in effect a sleeper agent, or could be. You need to learn anti-forensics and cyber security and you need to start helping us dismantle the machine.
Welcome to the war bunker, brother.

no I wouldn't.

If you have access to Lee's notes, which looked like a thick stack, you should post them here and/or in PDF format over on /pdf/ and then cross-link to them ITT. It will help anons that are digging into these matters.

I appreciate it, just confirming that I'm a true, redblooded fag. Not in the Chan sense, but in the "god hates fags" sense.

Lots of us on the conservative side.

Ha, consider it done. Our goal is largely to wake the public up to the crimes which are hidden in front of our eyes.

The more people become aware the sooner conditioning can be undone. Though I fear many are too far gone, I have greater hope for the younger generations.

I wouldn't. Stratfor, Buzz Allan, CIA, Mossad, MI5, Palantir, think tanks, news media like yourself.

At one point or another, they all come here for help, hiding it pretty well. One particular anom was sincere enough to say that we are the world's first open intelligence community, and intelligence sector keep an eye here.

Note this is not true on the summer. Our high effectiveness usually comes between August to January. Random March, April and May happenings too.

Either way, faggot is chan slang, we are all faggots here.

My mom thinks I work for MI6. Really.

I fucked up Holla Forums
>Canada

I feel shameful

ProTip remember some key phrase when you read about something so you can find the subject again

"Ice arrests" would been enough

I love and respect meme creators. You're doing the country a service, as stupid as that sounds.

Just out of curiosity, do CIAniggers really glow in the dark?

When you run them over in your car at night they do

The memes allow us to spread information gathered here as a form of entertainment. I see (((them))) doing the same thing with Hollywood for the purpose of social engineering. This is how we even the playing field. they can't meme for shit

bump

See, getting caught IS part of the plan.

Im not shocked
Because the media and academia sure isnt providing any.

Connect the dots user :^)

You cant spew numbers at people, you have to hit them on shit in their personal lives.
Say you know what you support trump because letting a flood of low wage shitskins in will endanger everyones low paying job. T. Joe blow liberal faggot got two kids? Ask how he is going to feed his kids when niggers replace him. When they get buttblasted remind them of brazil / and how that worked out, say they are not rich enough for the gated communitys, armored cars, and security. Blame "rich fucks" (hot tip dont mention kikes on the first go, you will look like a nut) for importing the niggers so they can make a sheckle while fucking everyone else, thus making more sheckles when everyone is living in favela shitholes.

I need to have some fun with fiver. this shit is hilarious every time. it's like welfare but we get something back for it.

This is why AJ is called a disinfo agent. He's funded by (((them))) and the court docs prove he doesn't believe his own bullshit.

Lately he's been clever with the way he dishes out (((their))) disinfo, sprinkling it instead of the thick spread MSM and some controlled op use. For a recent example watch a video put up yesterday titled "Spy Master…", where they, Steve Pieczenik and Jones, create this fantasy narrative where Israel wants to keep Assad in power and the CIA, alone and out of control, create ISIS and the rapefugee export business. There are some interesting tidbits in the overall analysis, but its main purpose was clear; absolve Israel.

I'm an admitted normalcy, i keep to myself and lurk, but this interview compelled me to post, because despite Alex Jones obvious capacity as a disinfo agent, the emotion that woman was pouring out was real. she is genuinely afraid for her life right now. This video was her suicide note, and i hope it wasn't in vain and justice is brought down on these mother fuckers one way or another.

normalfag*

The other day alex jones called palestinans "vagabonds" drifting around and "promoting islam everywhere" referring to Linda Sarsour (jihad against trump)

They didnt even bother to make up a muslim name for this larping kike.

what is the mayo clinic?

I watched 3 minutes of that woman droning on and couldn't watch anymore.
op is a faggot for not giving a decent tldr

It's an elite hospital in the U.S., in Rochester Minnesota.. It just so happens that in the years before 9/11, droves of muslims were relocated to the area, such as the Blind Sheikh.

I see you are also a Big Guy

Cuckchan pasta:

Transcript (Jul 17 Interview):
Federal prosecutor Beranton Whisenant Jr found dead on beach
Speculation he was connected to the DNC lawsuit
Elizabeth was asked to look into that from concerned individuals
here's what she found:
1) There is a Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville connection
Jay Plotkin was the director of the State Attorney's Office in Jacksonville from 1993 to 2009. Until Janury of 2009 he supervised all aspects of an office of 100 attorneys and over 300 support staff.
Mr Beranton Whisenant is actually not a miami native even though he worked here and passed away in Broward County which is in South Florida.
To the contrary, Mr. Beranton Whisenant is a native of Jacksonville Florida. He graduated from Bishop Kenney High School in 1997 and worked as an assistant state attorney with the 4th Judicial Circuit from 2004 to 2007.
In other words, Mr Beranton Whisenant and Mr Jay Plotkin worked in the state attorneys office at the same time.

2) There is a Jacksonville -> Mayo Clinic connection.
Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida.

3) There's a Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger connection.
A lawsuit was filed in 2015 in federal court in Jacksonville against the Mayo Clinic in connection with an organ transplant case.
The judge presiding over that case was the Honorable Harvey E. Schlesinger.

4) There's a Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant connection.
Jay Plotkin is judge Harvey Schlesingers' son-in-law.

Mr Whisenant's body was recovered on May 24th, 2017. On June 8th, 2017 Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger threw out the case against Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville on Summary Judgement.
Anonymous (ID: r+TKZeqn) 07/19/17(Wed)06:54:22 No.134158803▶>>134158869 >>134173487
File: if_only.jpg (21 KB, 304x342)
21 KB
5) There is a Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation connection.
A number of hospitals, including Mayo Clinic and St Vincents co-sponsored a launch event in Northeast Florida in connection with the Clinton Health Matters Initiative.

6) There is a Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials connection.
The numerous public trustees of the Mayo Clinic include a Thomas J Brokaw quite possibly Tom Brokaw. Barbara P Bush. Richard B Cheney, possibly Dick Cheney. Senator Thomas a Daschle and Paul a Volcker.
The Mayo Clinic provides a full range of health services including organ transplants, bone marror transplants, blood transfusions and genetic medicine.
(((OY VAY DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIFE EXTENDINGLY DELICIOUS)))

7) There is a Clinton Foundation -> Haiti connection.
8) There is a Klause Eberwein -> Haiti connection.
Klause Eberwein, a former Haitian government official was found dead July 11th of this year with a gunshot wound to the head. He was found 14501 South Dixie Highway; A Quality Inn.
This Quality Inn is 7.5 miles from my office.

9) There is a Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic connection.
My Peter Smith (((purportedly))) took his own life May 14th, in a hospital in Rochester Minnesota near the Mayo Clinic called the Aspen Suites.
The Aspen Suites is across the street from the St Mary's campus of Mayo Clinic and is almost exclusively used by patients of the hospital.
He (((purportedly))) left a suicide note which stated that "there was no foul play whatsoever" and "recent bad turn in health since January 2017" was the reason that he was taking his own life and the timing was related to "Life insurance of 5 million expiring".
He was purportedly searching for Clinton Emails.

Bump.

Enter Elizabeth Beck, in OP's post. She's raising money to get a recount of the 2016 results for Cadova vs DWS

miaminewtimes.com/news/tim-canova-says-debbie-wasserman-schultz-hacked-his-computer-and-surge-protector-9435178

Here is Elizabeth and Jared's PAC to investigate Debbie Wasserman-Schultz:

Beck has the potential to tie Seth Rich/DWS, organ harvesting, and the Clinton/Bush cabal together, officially, and has the credentials to do so. Bigly.

here's an updated collection of information.
pastebin.com/T6hTseHz

This is what the point of Trump Russia MSM threads are about. Burry pizzagate / pedogate create political smoke screens so when (if) there is an investigation they can say it's revenge

i'm blackpilled to the point where I'm convinced Sessions will keep focusing on drug enforcement and other things and none of this corruption will ever be looked at with a critical eye, and anybody with any power who does look at it will have a convenient suicide happen.

normalfags get turned off by talking about kikes so filterman is a nice gateway redpill. so fuck off if you don't like him.

Yeah all they have to do is put a Russian anywhere near anything that has to do with HRC , Podesta , or anything they don't want looked at and Sessions recuses himself and it gets buried

>pastebin.com/T6hTseHz
Thanks user.

Jonestein is literally married to a kike. All of his ex wives were kikesses iirc. All of his producers and higher-ups are kikes.
Look up his interview with David Duke. Alex is the goodest goy of 'em all.

Hmm… Immortality services for the elite?

more shilling in fridays show

"ADL wants to overthrow israel
soros is a nazi wanting to destroy israel
jewish maffia was feeding off the jews working with the nazis
ADL extort jews"

Bump
time to wrap up the victory lap and get back to work

Any news on this lawyer?

REEEEE AUTISM INITIATED TARGEY AQUIRED

She hinted that a banker named Jean M Bell in Florida who was the former President of a Foster Care center was a person of interest

Mamasan Lawyer says UnitedHealthGroup/Optum which basically owns Mayo Clinic is a big player.

Seth Rich Skype logged into D.C. General Hospital IP. 160.35.80.1

A subnet of IPs related to and interacting with D.C. Gen IP was found.

IP 128.35.80.1 traces to UnitedHealthGroup Optum building MN

IP 161.35.80.1 traces to Pharma drug dealing middle-man HealthSTAR also known as Centron who has Mayo Clinic linked client Merck.

I can't believe she's dead. Stuff like this makes me wonder if it would have been better if Hillary declared war against Russia and lost. There are just too many fucked up people in the top of levels of government to unfuck this country civilly.

That building is pretty trafficked. Locals can tell you that it is a very busy place, and has (((nondescript))) shuttles bringing suits in and out all times of day. Any TC anons could easily do some scouting if they wanted. Logistical (((coindences))) in the neighborhood include a shriner lodge, multiple low quality/sketchy daycare facilities, and it is conveniently located near a couple highways. The east/west corridor is a very common route run by all sorts of filth, and the north/south corridor really only leads to other medical facilities to the north.
The highway in question is a route that runs to oklahoma, with a pass thru in kansas city. Kansas city is another discussion altogether. Ive met a few people from there whove told me horror stories of the criminal underworld there.
Look into the route that 169 follows, and youll probably find something.

I bet the chastity of every white woman that you're NOT paranoid.

You are correct, I feel it in my bones!

Dont know if this is the right person. Are you looking for [email protected]/* */ ID? I reckon ive found it

Solid, solid info user! I'll look into everything.

My favorite coincidence about DC General is that it was closed then reopened the same year the MkUltra trials began and dozens of mentally ill patients from St. Elizabeths (where the OSS mind control experiments started) began being transferred to DC General every month

What have you found???

Elizabeth Beck had a twitter storm with [email protected]/* */ today and 'jean' freaked out. Cuckchan seemed to think it was pertinent though.

Cuckchan thread (unfortunately now closed):
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/134455160

I believe ID is Linda Jean Idstein of Palm Springs, Florida

Gonna drop more details of how I (may) have found her in a few mins

Welp… that didn't take long. MedStar. Kid Social Services. Kidney Care

Confirmed.

voterrecords.com/voter/15770957/linda-idstein

publicemailrecords.com/find_email

fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopic.php?t=35198&start=60

Focussing on 'Bell' by cuckchan might have been a wrong turn

Works for Cybertek Group LLC. Wonder what they do

Yeah, m8. A very evil little section of the metro hiding in plain sight. Mind you there is a marriot hotel across the road from the campus, and there are always nogs or muds at the loading dock. Super busy at night, as well.

www.democraticunderground.com/10021577357

No idea what they do. But i'm 99.9% sure this is the woman that Elizabeth Beck was having the twitter argument with

Holy shit. Could she be related???

Abandoned hospital gets a brand new parking lot

She's the only registered Employee

have you considered taking a poison pill? letting death creap into your heart?

Is this bait?
With the Clintons the formula is simple. Human trafficking is a side gig if anything. They learned from the best how to control countries.
vanityfair.com/news/2001/06/rich200106
Remember Clinton pardoned this fuck last minute? Their charity is all about working upheaval areas for resource contracts and kickbacks. IF OP is from anywhere relevant someone there knows this. Every money scandal in DC up until maybe this year is 2 degrees at most removed from the Clinton machine.
Even the fucking leaks from State bring up a long dead affair related to the Clintons. Kroll who was nothing more than a mafia shake down artist in a suit, supposedly has the dirt on Russia from the early 90's and where all the money went. They hired him and when he presented the report refused to pay him and tipped off Marc Rich. They had their IMF money after all. Rich taught the Russians the shell corp game. He also taught it to the Clintons after the pardon.
I fear the problem with the Clinton foundation will always be you can make the connections between them and the businesses who get the contracts for the resources, but you can never trace the cash. Marc Rich literally paid everyone off with cash washed through thousands of corps. He bought commodities from countries unable to trade like NK/Iran at pennies on the dollar then paid the facilitator in cash. The russians it was oil for grain/coffee/steel/aluminum whatever until they figured out how bad he was fucking them both ways. The clintons use the foundation to get in on the ground, then get the contracts. Bill and Hillary do a few speeches but the real money is in Qatar or Switzerland. The onky thing we can do is trace the connections until someone is forced to act.

Quality post user. I found some decent links to them and the opiod market through Merck Health. The CEO of Purdue Pharma (owns Oxycontin) and another board member both used to work at Merck.

Sorry user but you belong in the >>>/bog/.

Haven't heard of her death, post link.

dont forget that nigger federal prosecutor that was looking into dws and the dnc's use of the awan (awad? I can never remember) brothers to run a voter fraud ring, among the other things they were running such as selling stolen cars to diplomats which were then bought back at a depreciated value compound money laundering and using dnc office computers for running "opposition research" which necessitated each office with these computers to suffer a miraculous B&E when the specific task was completed.. So god knows what they were actually doing.

eh a war with Russia wouldnt do shit. Even if American flat out lost and Russia took all the clay, those fucking kikes would be in tel aviv or england long before that happened.

Theres only one way to fix this. A civil war which turns into day of the rope. Although I have been hearing rumblings that the spec ops community is not only tired of being the cia's dirty work army but are starting to get fully red pilled to the point where Right Wing Delta Squads isn't unimaginable.

Of course, I've been out of the military a while and don't know anyone who is still in, let alone in the special forces, anymore.. But there is a saying in the Marines which is rarely incorrect: "Before the generals know, the Lance Corporal Underground knows." The reason for this is everyone knows people all over the place that they went to training with and so on, and anyone who hears something juicy always spreads it immediately. Thats why when someone is kia the bases in the area all cut computer/phone access immediately, because that news would spread like wild fire. If anyone knows someone that is a junior rank in the infantry see if you can chat them up about "My buddy stationed at Ft Meade cia/army apparatus told me there is a rumor that there are special forces guys about to go awol to hunt down a huge pedophile cult that has congressmen in it, but the higher ups have no idea which unit it is so they are thinking about remanding all spec ops to restricted lib-o, is that true?"

Either it's real and they heard about it or its not real and they spread the rumor and meme it.

Good insight.