Yu-Gi-Oh! Thread. ZA KINGU Edition

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!

For online: YGO
ygopro.co/Downloadmembers.aspx

For story: Tag Force games on PSP
nicoblog.org/psp/yu-gi-oh-arc-v-tag-force-special-jpn/ (Has "We tried to be funny le xD" translation so be warned)

ygorganization.com/

yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Try the OCG banlist to mix things up.
yugioh-card.com/ph/event/rules_guides/forbidden_cardlist.php?list=201604&lang=en

How to get better
youtube.com/watch?v=adVDxsmjWIM
youtube.com/watch?v=hcn0JID76n8

How to test cards
youtube.com/watch?v=DTUsLmEg2U8

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!D993EDoQ!XexiJaftNnlwII9dTe05ETEdzI4wTwQ-zMLh4BTQeVY
ygorganization.com/ocg-08012016-ocg-japan-decklists/
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Archetypes
arminizewithme.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/p/BIjW7Kdg2P1/
twitter.com/shonenjump/status/763478280645271552
8ch.net/v/res/10387791.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shit I forgot to remove the dead link in the pasta. If that user from last thread can post the mega link that had ygopro, it would be appreciated

alright you fucking donkeys, give me a good d/d/d deck RIGHT NOW

mega.nz/#!D993EDoQ!XexiJaftNnlwII9dTe05ETEdzI4wTwQ-zMLh4BTQeVY

Post the mega link for Percy, you faggot.

I have no idea what I am doing

If you want to make a Red-Eyes toon deck, use some more Red-Eyes support too.

The fusion spell is a pretty good one.

Hey, give me a fusion arche-type to play
You can't choose luna lights

What game could I use to get into all of the newer stuff?
The last thing I saw of Yu-Gi-Oh was probably the GX Series, so I have no idea of stuff like Synchro, Xyz or Pendulum monsters. It feels like a totally different game now.

He's not using it for the other dragons, only tzolkin

If ya wanna just jump right in and do it fast, go for the Tag Force series, 4 and up is all synchro, and Tag Force Special has XYZ and Pendulums.

Wanna take it a bit slower? go with the DS games based off of 5ds, they're pretty good and will help you get up to speed on older decks and synchro

Then get your ass on devpro or YGOpro and duel like a real man

Gem-Knights or Heroes.

as long as there aren't monarchs near you, run gem-knights, classic heroes, cyber dragons, gladiator beasts

Then I will probably start with Tag Force and go to the DS games if I don't get it.
Thanks

Gems sound fun, fuck if I know how to build them, but that's why I asked

Okay now I'm laughing, but also strangely curious if that shit can still work
Thank ya though

Tag force has an in game menu that tells you the rules, think ya just press select or something
Good luck user

here's my gem-knight/lightsworn build, i'm running it at my locals
it kind of works

oh neat, lightsworns can kinda go in anything but that seems like a good build

I'll see what I can do with em

I use it for Ultimaya Tzolkin, I just love that card and its utility.

I guess it would hurt to try. I love toons and I am glad they got support. I think they need more special summoning power, I mean, a consistent way to get to TDM or TRED.

Fluffals

They're pretty great, now on the list with the others

Give in to fusion, use even more of it

If you're playing the PSP game, do the "Duel Puzzles". They're actually more like tutorials that teach you all the game mechanics, although if you complete everything it unlocks three that are actually difficult.

What was even the point? I just ended up redownloading the original Tag Force and am having a blast again fucking with Juudai and friends by running a deck destruction deck. Shit's great, though this game is grindy as fuck and just godawful long to get cards plus apparently one booster requires you to lose 10 times and my autism is trying to preserve my perfect 100% win rate

If you do the DS games, IIRC Nightmare Troubadour and Spirit Summoner had these as well.

I don't get why they can't do what they did for the DS, those were pretty great.

Wait a minute…. are your trying to shill something?

Jesus that sounds like a nightmare
Thanks konami, not like I wanted more good tag force or anything

Fusion is the objective coolest summoning method
I was mistaking thinking that red-eyes fusion would work in a toon deck, forgetting that the requirements call for normal monsters

They were, especially Spirit Summoner, though even that was annoying when trying to find specific enemies and the like, Tag Force is much better for that, especially with the Free Duel feature. That said, for games in general, I don't know why they couldn't use the soundtracks from the shows - Tag Force 1 at least has tracks that mostly match the style of GX's soundtrack, and when you're clearly winning it starts playing Juudai's theme, which is just wonderful, and god knows I'd play Nightmare Troubadour all over again from the beginning if the battle music was vid related.

No kidding. Not that I should be bothering with newer shit anyway, since from what I gather post-season 1 GX the story/cast just continued to get more and more bleah and the mechanics started getting batshit stupid, so I'll probably just stick with Tag Force 1 on the PSP and Spirit Summoner on the DS forever.

Well, Gladiator Beast used fusion and they are still my favorite archetype

Here is the list of Japanese decks that topped recently.

ygorganization.com/ocg-08012016-ocg-japan-decklists/

Ritual Beast if you know the combos. They still have the best non-targeting monster removal which is Steeds.

Yeah it's shit. That's why I removed it from the Pasta, it only has speed duels.

Absolute best summoning method

Now if only it had some more generics that weren't shit

If you're a masochist, you can try Legacy of the Duelist on PS4/X1

KAIJU IS FUN! FUN!

Yeah, there's no way I'm playing any newer Yugiou games.

These digits are holy.

(checked)
Eh, you mean the black ones? XYZ are easy to summon
I am to lazy to make a deck list so here are the codes from the .ydk
#main
#extra

Dark types are getting a good one.

checked
Dark Magician still doesn't have enough support for it to compete fully. but still play it as they can win some of the time if you put some good cards in it like Village of the spellcasters.

It's easy once you get it down
For White cards you need a a turner monster and a non-turner monster and combine their levels. They are called Synchro monsters (Turner is level 2 + Non Turner is level 6 = Level 8 White monster)

For Black cards you need any two monsters including white ones of the same level then, you put them on top of each other. They are called XYZ monsters and they go by Ranks instead of levels. (Level 4 ontop of another Level 4 give you Rank 4 Black card

Sorry the bottom half of was 4u

Here is a picture guide

well sure, if i could run all the d/d/d's that don't exist right in the tcg, i'd gladly do it

What are some good options for draw in a tribute deck?

pantheism of the monarchs
because if you're playing a tribute deck that isn't monarchs you're doing it wrong

ancient gears can use trade-in since they can run 3 ancient gear golems and 3 of that other 3k beater they had
but then again ancient gears are nearly unplayable

checked
Good news user. They're getting a structure deck soon.

This. No matter the version the best tribute deck is monarchs next to Qlis

how soon?
if they release this shit before the d/d/d structure deck i'm gonna have another tantrum

This comes out in japan in September. The D/D/Ds are already in full power in japan tying with blue-eyes for first place. The TCG D/D/Ds come out January 27th 2017 according to this EU site.

i only care about the TCG
if they release another structure deck before the d/d/d's i'll just be annoyed that they're still getting so much neglect here

I don't know why D/D/D is being shit on by konami. D/D/Ds can make all of the expensive extra deck cards easily, which should be good for them because all they care about is money, so why they aren't being pushed is beyond me. They banned my ace Excition Knight to push pendulums and field swarming and now they're stopping a deck that does it easily.

The black ones and the white ones. Last time I played, it was just yellow for Normal Monsters, brownish for Effect Monsters, purple for Fusion Monsters, blue for Ritual Monsters, green for Magic, and pink for Trap.

So, those are components, and you need a Magic or something to fuse them then?

Yeah, the only one of those I even sort of recognize is the concept of the Destiny Heroes, and last time I played they were all following the naming scheme of D____ Guy (i.e. Dogma Guy, Devil Guy, Double Guy, etc.) with the exception of Bloo-D, so I have no clue what that one is.

Starve Venom is quite awesome, considering it can be ran in quite some shit, plus Trump gal can essentially remove the need for poly with it

I need even more though, but I can assure you I'll be using Starve Venom for a long time

Synchro (white) and Xyz (black) don't need spells or anything, that's why they're so popular/broken. You just need monsters on the field; Synchro needs a monster with "Tuner" written on it, and Xyz needs 2 or 3 monsters with the same Level.

by default, you need polymerization, or any other spell card that has a polymerization-like effect (gem-knight fusion, miracle fusion, etc. usually archetype cards)
there's also stuff like gladiator beats/neo spacians/ritual beasts that don't need any spell, the monsters just need to be on the field and you shuffle them into the deck to make the fusion

What the actual fuck. Do the components at least have a restriction where they can't be Specially Summoned?

No idea what that is either, to be honest. Last time I played was when… I think they were called Cyberdark? The monsters Hell Kaiser used in the anime where they ate up dead Dragon monsters to use as equips to buff themselves. The last set was the one where those things got made into real cards, so anything after I know nothing about.

I do remember the Neo Spacians, but Contact Fusion only lasted one turn unless you had the Neo Space Field Magic at least, and you lost the monster entirely, not even getting the components back IIRC.

you know what elemental heroes are then?
they used polymerization
and later in GX they used miracle fusion
gladiatior beasts are like neo spacians, but instead of returning the fusion monster into the extra deck at the end of the turn, you have the the option to do it at the end of the battle phase, only if the fusion monster attacked
ritual beasts don't have any downside, you can do it whenever you want. which is why they usually have 10 minute long turns

oh i forgot to mention, ritual beasts and gladiator beasts summon their materials back, when the fusion monster goes in the extra deck from it's effect

Yeah, Juudai's monsters, all relatively crappy mostly Normal Monsters that could fuse into a ton of combinations. Interesting concept, but as far as I played never really got strong enough to run on it's own, needed to kind of be mixed into a more general Warrior clan deck to take advantage of buffs from that.

Huh, not ringing a bell. What does that do?

I THINK I remember that one. Counts as Fusion, lets you fuse from the field or discard by excluding them from the game? That was a really nasty card if used right.

Hit Enter too fast, RIP

You can have an extra deck now? It sounds like they completely rewrote this game when I wasn't looking.

Jesus.

Poor Neo Spacians.

Am I read that right, also Miracle fusion banished fusion material (the guys used for fusing) from the grave or feild

*reading that right

nigger did you watch GX at all?

the extra deck has literally been here since the beggining of the game
where do you think all the fusion monsters from the original series stayed?

Oh christ, is that how they "translated" Fusion? Jesus.

The first two seasons, and a few episodes of the third that made it clear the series was continuing down the darker and gloomier path Season 2 had gone down, so I dropped it at that point.

In the Fusion Deck?

that is the extra deck
that's where the fusions/synchros/xyz go
i can't remember how exactly they said it in the original series, but if it's fusion then they meant extra, assuming they even said it at all
you've got your main deck where all your regular monsters, spells and traps stay
your extra deck, with all the fusions/xyz/synchro
and your side deck, where you swap cards with the main/extra deck after the 1st and 2nd game of a match

The term used in the instruction manuals the Structure Decks came with as well as used in the video games for the deck where Fusion Monsters are stored was "Fusion Deck." They used the same term universally, the Magic Card was Fusion, the monsters were Fusion Monsters, and they were stored in the Fusion Deck.

What language did you play in?

Japanese.

bruh please read the rulebook
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

Christ, ANOTHER new card type entirely?

Were they high when they wrote this? Or did they just hire 8-4 to do the "translation" work?

well, burning knucklers got translated to battlin boxers
you can guess how high they were

Goddamn but the localization industry needs to burn in a fire - there's something wrong when these fucks are getting incentivized to make their product unrecognizable.

Synchros are specifically "you must have one Tuner and one or more non-Tuners, and their combined Levels must add up exactly to the Level of the Synchro Monster you're summoning". There are plenty of gimmicks to make it easier, of course.
The only restrictions on Xyz Summoning are the level, quantity, and type of monsters required by the card. Four L4 monsters on the field = 7600 damage.
Oh, and of course, you can only Synchro/Xyz Summon during the Main Phase.

So, you could theoretically Specially Summon these things using any number of cards that normally would have limitations, like not allowing them to attack or use effects, and then just do this no cost fusion thing and get some bullshit super monster?

yes

Absolutely.

Konami doesn't make money from the secondary market. These past two or three years, they have a reputation for banning anything good that's no longer being printed.

Neither Synchro nor Xyz Summoning is broken. Xyz Monsters especially helped stabilise the metagame because decks that couldn't work with tuners gained access to Extra Deck monsters. The cards that spam Main Deck monsters onto the field are the problem.

Around 2008 or 2009, the Fusion Deck was renamed Extra Deck because it no longer was used just for Fusion Monsters.

In theory, but the big bullshit combos that currently exist are based around cards that have trivial limitations anyway.

this tbh
current meta decks are broken simply because they can spam monsters from their deck with ease, and i'm mostly talking about Burning abyss/monarchs/whatever is currently meta

Remember a year and a half ago when the best deck was Fusion Monsters that were almost impossible to lose card advantage with? Remember the format directly after that when we almost had a tier 0 Ritual Monster deck that usually didn't Summon from the Extra Deck? Remember when that Kozmo deck got a YCS top or some shit with 0 in the Extra? Remember when Monarchs, which typically run 0 in the Extra, took 16 of 64 top cut spots at the biggest tournament of 2016?

at this point i miss dragon rulers
the worst they did was summon dracossack every other turn

I miss construct
Shaddolls are rather amiss with out it, hell I'd take it back at one

I miss late 2011/early 2012 Dino Rabbit. The deck never lost unless you got hard countered or sacked, and even then you'd have a small chance at pulling out a win.

Oh sweet sweet memories, if only we could live them again

Now I just get to watch monarchs faff about and be gay, them and Kozmos

i miss shock master
it was pretty much my only way of beating dino rabbit/gravekeepers back in the day with my six samurais

She'll never be forgotten.

God fucking damn, the power creep is real.

Ah, fair enough, last time I played would've been around '05 or '06.

Goddamn. Guess I will be sticking with Tag Force 1 and Spirit Summoner even if Konami unfucks themselves and makes a new game that isn't prebuilt decks of 20 cards only.

Yeah. Konami has gotten a lot better at balancing top decks against each other but the gap between top decks and everything else fluctuates. Even the new casual bait is usually better than anything that wasn't a top deck in the past year or two.

For added perspective, only three of those 6 cards are good: Trish, who's in a bad meta position but is generic and powerful, then Instant Fusion+Norden combo which doesn't need other Main Deck slots. Quasar is strong but is only used in non-competitive decks, immunity to destruction is worthless on a monster so Beelze is shit, and attacking over something that can be targeted by effects is situational at best.

I like Gustos and Ritual Beasts.

Lara a qt

Same. I love this fucking card.

This is the best I can do. Toons needs some better normal monsters and stuff you can special summon with ease, a better way to search Toon Kindom and a way to protect it.

I once had an argument with my friend about this card and how it effect works.

Basically, he was super mad that it didn't target the monstar.

That's the best part about it. Even Kozmos aren't safe from the man beast connection.

Ummm, man, I should give those niggas a try

bump for children's card games.

I've found an amazing Red Dragon Archfiend deck list.

I'll post some combo videos and the decklist I use. The videos may be old but the combos still stand.

This is the deck I'm using now. I cold also post the japanese people i follow on jewtube and kikebook if you guys want to get some deck ideas.

Threadly reminder that kaijus are best archetype

I found a jap kaiju deck and it looks good. Hold on

Kaijus are fun, I love them. The art in cards is pretty cool too

Thanks user

I love how MAX fucks around with everything

Try to fit in some swords of Consealing light for max damage

I haven't played since, I think, last november and that was very briefly to see what the pendulum stuff was about. Are there any neat new archetypes?

How's the meta?

The meta is really shity but not because Pendulums, Monarchs cucks you from playing and Kozmos never looses resourses, can't be targeted and everything floats. Neither of them depend on the extra deck. Althought there are some variations of Monarchs with Tzolkien. Dark Magician and BEWD got some pretty cool support.

Here is a german deck that topped recently.
Deck then side then extra

I see. I didn't really like the pendulum thing much either to be honest. Did mechanics like rituals or fusing get some support or new stuff at least?

Yes for rituals in the form of Chaos MAX. Fusions in the form of Luna Lights, Fluffals, and Meloduis

She's back. In XYZ form.

Rites got this cards

wew
I'll check those out. They seem neat.

That's pretty good.

reporting back

I played some Tag Force Special over the last week, mostly the puzzles except for the last 3, free duels and a bit of the story.
I think I am starting to get the hang of the basic decks. Xyz is quite easy to understand but I am still struggling to play cards for synchro at the right time.
I am also starting to get the idea behind Pendulum, but I still can't use it effectively.

The worst part of the game for me are the fuckton of possible card packs and decks to buy. No way I can see through that shit.

Also i have a giant urge to watch all the series, like all 850 Episodes of it

If you want you can watch Arc-V. It's pretty good and goes over all the summoning methods.
TLDR

All in all the best part is that they make support for the old archtypes like Amazoness, Galaxy, and Cyber Angels. They also power creeped Blue-eyes and Dark Magician so they can keep up.

You could also you know, use book of moon. That's a quick spell.

The first season of GX is great, after how serious the original Yuugiou was I think the anime staff needed to let out steam so they made a light-hearted and silly series with a complete dumbass for a lead. The beginning of Season 2 was alright, but then Saiou and the Association of Light storyline got started and it got really shitty, and from what I saw the series kept getting worse for Season 3 and 4. I had hopes for 5D's because of how stupid the concept of motorcycle card games was, but apparently they play it straight, so I gave up on the anime entirely.

Book of moon is at one and only hits one monster. Not only that it targets and that's bad now thanks to Kozmo.

This. The only seasons I liked from the original was the Battle City and the Waking the dragons arc. Joey vs Valon is still one of the best duel to me and I loved Yami Marik. GX was meh and the good 5D's arc was the Dark Synchro one. Arc-V is ok but gets good at the Friendship cup ark and then walks on a line from yay to meh until they get to the fusion dimension.

Keep in mind that Japanese Yugioh is a different game than international Yugioh; the card pool is different, the ban list with shared cards is different, specific card interactions are different. JP decks focus on and prepare for different things than US decks so you'll have to figure out for yourself what's part of the deck core and what's a meta call.

For a little while a year ago, the best deck was based on Fusion Monsters (Shaddoll) then Ritual Monsters (Nekroz). Neither deck introduced generic Fusion or Ritual support, though, only themed shit.

Welp

IT's all about formats. This format Swords of Concealing light is good, where it was shit when Ghostricks and Fossil Dyna was running around. Even now one of the strongest cards Raigeki is being ran less because things use get their effect off when destroyed by card effect. Also while I get what you're saying about OCG and TCG having different metas, it's Kaijus. You don't need to worry about anything if you can just get rid of it. Blue-eyes? Have a kaiju. Cyber dragon Infinity? Have a kaiju. Super Quantal Mech King Great Magnus. Have a kaiju then cry.

I love them Kaijus, why are they so based?

Fucking christ what the fuck

I'd suggest looking for an archetype that appeals to you and working forward from there.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Archetypes
Keep in mind that Tag Force Special is OCG, not TCG, and it's from January 2015, so more recent archetypes won't be available. (No Kaijus, no Burning Abyss, etc.) Also keep in mind that the game focuses on Tag Duels, which can hinder some archetypes. (You can edit your partner's deck, but they'll insist on keeping a few specific cards.)

Because not only do they make your opponet looks silly as they wasted resources making their big monster just for you to use one card to get rid of it, they can make some of the best XYZs in the game. They also work well with Greydels and Yosenjus. I'll type out the list later.

God I wish I could do that with Tag Force 1, though the AI is so retarded when they're on your side it probably wouldn't matter.

also on destroy effects are the cancer killing children's card games, even "cannot be affected by anything" can be limited and managed but entire archetypes based around preventing effective removal + no new bouncing archetypes is pure autism, Kaijus are the only check to a number of gimmicky ass decks

checked
My nigger. I use this with him in my level 1 deck.

That's probably why

The AI still seems retarded.
I play 3 traps. Enemy plays one Spell/Trap Face down.
Partner gets out the Heavy Storm AND CHAINS IT WITH A CARD THAT DESTROYS THE ENEMIES FACE DOWN CARD!

I haven't been so angry at a game in quite some time

Sounds like Tag Force 1 alright. I made an E-HERO deck to complement Juudai's, and god knows how often I've given him components to fuse that he ignores despite having Fusion in his hand. God I remember him having Edgeman in his hand and putting Wildman on the field so he could fuse for Wild Jaggyman and he just didn't do it.

Holy shit, Obelisk Force league when?

check out my divine-garden-prediction deck
basically it abuses the draw power of convulsion of nature+archfiend's oath+gishki diviner, stalls by recycling swords of revealing light with mist valley falcon, spawns tons of tokens on the enemy's field with black garden/mist valley recycling, and ultimately summons god cards
i'm making a video of my 20 turn replay right now. spoilers, i win with a 6k attack slifer against hero/traptrix
although i probably should have put some xyz in there at the time
i'm considering dropping pot of duality for something else, maybe malefics or psi-blocker

They are fun aren't they? That spirit deck is just plain mean.

Jesus Christ. Do you brick often?

You sicken me.

i do draw god cards a bit too much
best case scenario i get convulsion, archfiend's oath/diviner, sacred swords of revealing light, black garden

Consider running absolute king back jack and a few traps.

traps kind of ruin my draw engine

I've been running a similar deck with a burgesstoma (I guess i have to start calling them paleozoics now) bent to them. I like sticking sixty cards in a deck and running them through, so i'm not exactly the best at deck consistency, but it played pretty well whenever i drew into ZA ROBOT KINGU

Also, you're using convulsions of nature with god cards and no Mind Crush or The True name?

i tried mind crush, but it mostly ended up being useless, since i was busy getting killed
psi-blocker worked a bit better but i still felt like he was taking up space

arminizewithme.tumblr.com/
instagram.com/p/BIjW7Kdg2P1/

I can't fathom why there are women who are not fat who enjoy this game

why were you on tumblr you fuck?
because they have actual cosplayers

Cosplaying is cancer.

The problem seems to be your deck is just slow. And there's nothing you really can do about that.

she is hot though

Please stay on tumblr.

No

fuck off

here's some triamid to cleanse the palate. drop fossil dyna on blue-eyes players to make them cry.

I don't get you guys. She's clearly very very into yu-gi-oh, and that cosplay takes a lot of effort, what's the big deal?

Funny, that's exactly what I'd ask you. Why are you getting so worked up over a 3DPD?

I'm not worked up, just wondering why an attractive girl is into yu-gi-oh tothat level, since it's pretty unusual.

You see, this is a sociological anomaly. Good looking people usually stay away from gaming (trad or vidya) and when they do participate it's usually shameless whores like jessica chobot or some form of cringeworthy shilling. Or they're retired pornstars hoping to make dough from nerds.

Don't you wonder why that one 9/10 guy in a photo at an anime con is there in the first place? Was he ugly as a child, and had self esteem issues? Is he/she there because a spouse/friend got them into this and they genuinely liked it?

This is where you're wrong.

Please stop shitting up the thread now.

taste is subjective

I think I've finally gone off the deep end
Unfortunately while this deck works and is consistent, the fusion boss monsters kinda suck, they certainly could be better

I wish for a world where there are more synchro fusion targets

you're shitting up the thread because this isn't card games.

God I'm dumb

mah nigga. i love goyo emperor, but too much stuff floats for it to be useful. but do you not find double fusion substitute AND triple miracle sync fusion to be too much, especially considering you're using synchro fusionist?

updated prediction deck
i added SPYRAL super agent, easy enough to summon
also gallis, i can recycle him and super agent with falcon
the true name is probably the easiest way to summon obelisk, which i can self destruct with another monster to use as a raigeki

i like it, but
have you really no better way to stall?

example field
great thing about slifer is that he destroys the black garden tokens that my opponent gets

mist valley falcon resets it
i ran swords of concealling light too, but that one didn't work as well

Fusion sub I actually just use to recycle Norden for Snychro plays, pulling him out twice a turn is bloody nice, especially when you recycle fusion sub with Omega

I admit I could count down on the amount of miracle synchro fusion I use, but I kinda get stuck If I can't utilize the goyo defenders in grave, and I can't search for synchro fusionist.

If you watched the video he bounces the swords constantly for re-usage.

Tbh he should drop them to two and maybe add some goofy tech.

I never noticed, that's pretty sweet.

I just think that it's a fairly weak floodgate, but I suppose it supports your engine pretty well.

i must be blind because i can't see it

Over here

Granted it's a bit far behind but clicking on ID's and searching for their posts is a incredibly useful function.

thanks
i'm fucking retarded, of course i should have used ids

Nice to see ya enjoying tag force

To enjoy the anime properly, remember that there is a fuck ton of filler that means fucking nothing, and can be skipped. There are some episode guides out there if ya wanna value your time

Arc-V a best

i think the deck works best as an otk engine via the true name->slifer

fuck i'm dumb lol

You know Dark Magic Veil is a thing, right?
Instant summon of Magician from hand or Graveyard.

So where are the amazoness supports i heard about a few months back? Also any good zombie decks out there?

shiranui-zombies are decent, especially since they're about to get shiranui sage
basically they can make easy level 8 synchros with uni zombie, while also having decent control from the main deck
alternatively you can run skull servants

Amazon support?
I mean people maybe basing it off of the chicks in the anime who use them, maybe we'd get copies of their cards

i finally managed to get a decent replay, hopefully with no misplays on my part
i added malefic cyber end in here, as well as mound of the bound creator
i'm thinking of getting rid of most of the mist valleys aside from falcon
maybe i can put psi blocker back in here, or some other gimicky card

number 84 is a rank 10 which goes into the best rank 12 Number 77 the seven sins. Santa claws and owners seal gives you the draw.

This.

Christ i hope so, amazoness is currently a shit deck but one of my favorites

I haven't been keeping up, but what the heck are you on about?

From what I watched, there's 3 Dimensions that exclusively use Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and then the Standard Dimension, but from your post, you're saying that GX, 5Ds and ZEXAL characters appear in these universes, right?

I thought all the 5 series take place in the Standard and the other 3 Dimensions are just a random set of people with Yuya clones in each.

i played you and won last week

well characters from the other series do appear, aside from the protags
so far there's been JACKU ATRASU, crow, the blonde chick from gx, aster phoenix and who knows who else

And are those characters from the other 3 dimensions or Standard?

jack and crow are from synchro, blonde chick and aster are from fusion, but aster is currently in xyz dimension

Hate to break it to ya but it ain't looking too good even if we did get those cards

The twins used a couple of new cards for amazons, most of which were extremely gimmicky, I'd say about 1 of their support cards was usable

As for their new monsters, they had 3
Pics Related
The effect monster is Amazoness spy, she special summons her self by revealing another amazoness in your hand

Amazoness Empress has this effect

"Amazoness Queen " + 1 "Amazoness" monster

"Amazoness" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. If an "Amazoness" monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

And Amazoness Liger has this effect
"Amazoness Tiger " + 1 "Amazoness" monster

If this card attacks, this card gains 500 ATK during the Damage Step only. When an opponent's monster declares an attack, except on this card, you can negate the attack. If an "Amazoness" monster you control attacks an opponent's monster, after damage calculation: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; it loses 800 ATK.

Unless we got some added effects to these guys, they're kinda shit. It looks grim for muscle boobs user

Up to 5D's it was heavily implied that they were all in the same place, different time. Zexal had no such implication. ARC-V is working with alternatives of GX, 5D's, Zexal and a new fourth world. None of them are the same as the previous seasons, just some of the same characters.

Don't try to make sense of some sort of a Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline. If we even get season 0 and the manga series shit is just so different.

In the newest episode Kurosaki and Edo teleported to Academia. And somehow Crow, Sora and Reiji found their way to Yuuya too.

god damn, i miss giant monsters and gods
i hope they bring back the god cards in the show some day
these shits give me shivers

last duel with the gods

Will we get this?

I'd probably start playing IRL again if that didn't mean I'd have to buy cards.

Beast king barbaros, malefic stardust dragon, swordsman of revealing light.

And Metaion the Timelord, Exodius the ultimate forbidden lord, and Malefic Cyber end drag to pull out Ravenous tarantula.

There are better ways to xyz more effectively then what you're doing, and to not rely on your opponent summoning monsters for you.

Also, hastily thrown together video of the mirror match to prove my point.

fug

I've been playing the old 3DS game and made a Malefic Geartown deck. Holy shit, that is a pretty fun deck, constantly summoning Rank 8 monsters and 2500/3000/4000 beatsticks. Did the deck got anything on the shitty pendulum to be more juicy?

Just some synergy with kaijus.

Why do some replays just not work and is there a way to fix them?

I suppose I could try but I am not sure about it

probably bugfixes on certain cards change certain variables in the replays that make it impossible to replay them correctly, so i doubt that you'd be able to replay old ones

That's the funny thing though. My older replays all work fine, it's everything that I've saved from the past week and even 10 minutes before i posted the question that won't work. They start, get about 10-30 seconds in and always freeze in the same spot.
Fuck me man.

Since magician gives you access to your entire deck, its worth bringing him out as soon as possible.
You still run Red eyes toon and black stone for consistency.
I also reccomend throwing in effect veiler and one for one. Veiler stops monsters from hurting Toon Kingdom and is a target for One for One.

QUICK POST 3 ARCHETYPES THAT YOU THINK THAT DESERVE NEW SUPPORT

Toons
Toons
Toons

Batterymen
Toons
Clowns or a similar assorted bouncer/position control deck

six samurais
crystal beasts
ojama

Why would I play a game that no longer respects itself enough as a game to let people play it for more 30 seconds?

Synchro summoning was bad enough with it's rapid fire summon & swap, but once XYZ became a thing the game died. It's now a race to be the first to summon your Exodia-esque OP monster that, surprise surprise, gets summoned instantly thanks to the previously created Synchro summoning.

Bravo, Konami. You took something that required long term strategy and actual thought into deck building, something that built tension and created mental stress and anguish…and threw it all away for cheap insta-win systems. And unlike D&D, there's no going back to better editions, as nobody plays old school YGO any more, so if you bring an old school deck, your chances of winning are nonexistent.

I want my 20 minute duels back, and until I get them, Yu-Gi-Oh remains in the graveyard.

yugioh has always been stupid fast, it's just gotten faster

Naturia
Toons
Gagaga

naturia is like ice barrier, their boss monsters are great but the main deck is crap

toons are obvious, kingdom is too fragile

gagagas are great fun, being able to use any rank xyz from 1 to 10, you have so much choice in your extra deck, but they are too fragile and can usually only make 1 xyz per turn which is too slow

The thing with Toon Kingdom is that it has great effects. I mean, it makes all Toons untargetable and you can prevent them from being destroyed. I think they need more cards that are not soo dependant on it or something that protects them. I was thinking in something like this:
Fundation of the Toon Kingdom
Spell/Continuous
Select one Field Spell Card that incluedes Toon in its name, activate it. If a monter that includes Toon in its name or is named "Manga Ryu Ran" is summoned or activates its effect place one Toon Counter in this card (Max 4). If a Toon Spell card would be removed from the field, you can remove 2 Toon counters from this card instead. If this card leaves the field, banish it and Toon Kingdom then return all of the cards that were banished face down to your deck and draw 2 cards, cards named with "Toon Kingdom" on its name can not be returned to the deck.

Gravekeepers
Naturia
Skull servants

Though Skull servants have gotten a bit of support, they still aren't too fantastic.

The deck isn't focused on XYZ summoning, that's just an option there if you need it. Kaijus get rid of problem cards and poke for game.

I miss Gravekeepers. Necrovalley still puts in work to this day.

Vylon
Nordic
And Parshath because I always thought this card was really cool.

I remember trying really hard to make a deck around him, but I always ended up with Master Hyperion carrying me most of the time if I managed to stay a live long enough.

Necrovalley is the only thing thing about them that makes them not completely dead. They recently got to top 64 i believe.

Everything about this post screams to me that you never played Yugioh at a high level. Stay mad and stay bad, nerd.

Ummm, I remember having fun with skull servants.

I've been playing the deck constantly the past two weeks they absolutely are a lot of fun but they could really use some more special summoning support. I actually just beat a kozmo deck so it CAN keep up depending on your build.

Just imagine his salt

Here's muh decklist with .ydk content.

#created by …
#main
#extra
!side

Why are you running fluffals? For the draw and discard engine?

The problem with Toons is that they only have two good monsters: Red-Eyes and Dark Magician.

For the love of god, cut at least two cards from the Main and learn what the Side is for.

I think you're on the right track with how you designed foundation. Protecting Toon Kingdom is absolutely essential.
But the monsters don't contribute much at the lower level. Toon Dark Magician and Toon Red-Eyes are a good start. But regardless, the deck can't generate advantage or stun.

I have been playing YGO for over a decade and I never liked matches. Probably because I am a scrub or whatever. I use my side for quick cards I might want to put in my main deck or useful extras. He was probably doing the same. But still

I still want to know what the fluffals are for? There are better discard options.

Yes. The draw engine is incredible, i don't think i could do without it.

See I use it largely for the same reason but i need to fill it more. I'm still tweaking my deck's ratios and whatnot.

Skullservant
Amazoness
Toons

Top Kek

That too, TRED and TDM are great but need something else to summon. I would like some good smaller monsters, since I have nothing better to do, here are some more:

Car-Toon-ist
Monster/Machine/Effect/Tuner
LV 1
Once per turn, you can tribute this card to special summon any LV 5 or higher Toon monster from your deck ignoring its summoning conditions. This summoning is treated as a tribute summon.While you control "Toon World" and this card is in your graveyard, you can target 1 banished face down card, return that card to your deck and this card to your hand, this effect can only be used once per turn.

The art of the card is a toon looking car in suit that is drawing stuff, he looks stressed

Rare Toon Reprint
Spell
Target one card that includes Toon in its name or is named "Manga Ryu Ran" in your graveyard. If that card is a monster, special summon it ignoring its summoning conditions, if it is a spell set it on your field. If control "Toon World" when this card is activated, target up to 5 banished face down cards, return them to your deck. While you control "Toon World", If a monster with Toon in its name or is named "Manga Ryu Ran"you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish face down this card from your Graveyard instead.

The art of the card is a buch of toon getting exited over something, mimicking people over the reprint of rare cards

Toon Thousand-Eyes Idol
Monster/Spellcaster/Effect/Tuner
LV 1
If this card is Normal, Flip or Special Summoned :Add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, and add 1 Ritual Monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your that can be Ritual Summoned using that Ritual Spell Card. While you control "Toon World" you can target any monster on the field or Graveyard that that includes Toon in its name or is named "Manga Ryu Ran", change this card's level to targeted card's Level. You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters in your hand or deck as Fusion Materials, including this card, banish face down the monsters used as fusion materials. The each effect of this card can only be used once per pern
(This card's name is always treated as an "Thousand-Eyes Idol")
(This card is always treated as an "Toon" card.)

Toon Relinquished
Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Toon's Ultimate Illusion!". Once per turn: You can equip one card your opponent controls to this card. (You can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card with this effect.) This card's ATK and DEF become equal to that equipped monster's. If this card would leave the field, banish face down that card instead. While equipped with any card, your opponet takes any battle damage involving this card. Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
(This card's name is always treated as "Relinquished")
(This card is always treated as an "Toon" card.)

Pegasus' Boss Monster should be a Toon.

Toon's Ultimate Illusion!
Spell/Ritual
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Toon Relinquished". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 1 or more. If you control "Toon World", you can use monsters from deck as tributes and this card's activation can not be negated. If this card is in your graveyard, you can banish it face down and one card from your hand, draw 2 cards.

Toons are just like ice barriers. An archtype that doesn't work too well with the other cards in said archetype. Toons just got support that works together while the only thing Ice barriers had was the Trishula and Brioanic

Levels
Volcanics
Gradus

What about Dewloren, he is pretty cool too. Althought you are right about Ice Barrier.

I like the idea of Toon Reprint.
But being able to spam it twice is pretty damn OP.
Limit it to "You can only activate Toon Reprint once per turn" and I think it's much more fair.

Car-Toon-Ist is pretty nice, but I dont see the need to specify it as a tribute summon unless you're trying to get around Vanity's.
Also, same problem you run into with Toon Reprint.
Tribute cartoon for red eyes, add it back,special it with red eyes, then tribute it again for something else. It's way too free.

I don't see the need for Toon Rituals, they don't do much for the deck other than be Toon cards.

What I do like is how you incorporated recycling the banished zone, relieving the need for Necroface. Thats a step in the right direction.

How about adding something like, "each effect of this card can only be activated once per turn" to Reprint and adding "You can only use 1 "Car-Toon-Ist" effect per turn, and only once that turn" to Car-Toon-Ist?

OH, I forgot. The ones related to Toon Relinquised just cuz their normal version versions were used by pegasus. **Toon Thousand-Eyes Idol can change levels, so easy Synchros/Tzolkien/XYZs and
Toon Relinquished can get rid of annoying card, like fiends, traps or boss monsters since it doesn't target**

Toon Reprint and Car-Toon-Ist would both need to specify each skill can only be used per turn and only once that turn. Otherwise we're right back where we started.

Idol seems okay, but the base Relinquish Targets, so if you don't change the wording, so would Toon Relinquished.

The ritual spell is also pretty free. It has to say that you can only use monsters from the deck if you control no monsters while your opponent does.
If not, you can do some busted shit with Reprint.
Once again, you also have to limit the second skill to once per turn. it's too many free cards.

I suppose that your wording for the limitations of Toon Reprint and Car-Toon-Ist is better. This is the wording for the original Relinquished: Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip that target to this card. This is the one for Toon Relinquished: Once per turn: You can equip one card your opponent controls to this card. I was trying to imply that you just equip it, no targeting involved but I suppose I failed. As for the Ritual, I thought that need Toon World on board was enought restriction. To be honest, that is one of the points I was trying to make with the cards. An okay effect and pretty great secondary effect that needs Toon World to be activated. Although with Foundation of the Toon Kingdom(assuing this one would exist too), Toon Table of Contents and Terraforming it would easy to put it on board, so might have a point

Your cards would be great, but then we're no better than the cancer in the current meta. The deck would get hit and be right back where it started.

It's been ruled that anything that states equips, targets.
So that would shot the concept in the foot.

The deck would be super consistent with these cards, absurdly consistent. Especially with the Banish zone being a second hand almost.

If anything, reprint is the biggest reason we have to limit these cards so much. Its monster reborn and graverobber all in one.

If you open with Toon Table, you have stupid amounts of advantage right off the bat.

I think toons need something like Car-Toon-Ist.
getting those big monsters out is a pain in the ass.

YES, this so much.

That is something I would rather avoid, I want them to be fun and playable but not to become cancer.

The thing about Reprit, it started as a clone of Gospel of Revival, the "Graverobber" that could recover "Toon Kingdom" if needed.

Is the PS4 game good?

I want all the cards, because that's why people play these right?

It has, according to the wiki at least, all the cards up to when it was released. I would suggest look at a walkthrought to see it you like it. I know that the DS games are pure gold but they are very outdated in terms of cards. If you don't care about the story and just want to duel, there is a link to a free clien it. Youc an find it in here:

Black Stone of Legend and Dark Magic Veil are the best things we have so far. It's pretty mediocre.

Reprint would be great for the deck, but the way it interacts with other cards is what makes it broken,

And play with other human beings? Oh my no, that said, that's a lot of duelists in Legacy of the Duelist.

After doing a little searching it seems you can do it and there is some Ranking Dueling.

What would make it not broken? Limitations or removing something from it?

It seems way too good to exist in general.
You have access to any Toon card or Monster you've already used.

In a sense, its a Mimicat for your side, but much better. The reason mimicat isn't great as it stands is because without the restrictions,it's OP. Free whatever you want? sure.

The Ice Barrier boss monsters (Extra and Main) are all really good or at least interesting, but none of their other monsters are good and they have no engine.

Equip cards target the monster they are equipped to, but the effect of this hypothetical Toon Relinquished does not target the way that it is written.

Don't get the PS4 game unless you hate money and free time. The way that you get cards is tedious as hell, and several important cards are locked behind a DLC pay wall. Lavalval Chain is the most important DLC-only card I can think of, alongside the entire Tellarknight lineup.

Wikia is lying. Legacy of the Duelist has every card from the shared OCG/TCG pool up to February 2015 and every TCG-exclusive card up to some arbitrary cutoff before that (IIRC it has the first wave of Burning Abyss but not the second wave).

The part about equip cards is supposed to point to

What is the chance of us making our own little "ban list" of the sort? I tried it once with a different band of YGO players and it didn't work because not enough people engaging into it, but they were really more into shitposting about the anime.

The idea is to make something based around archetypes without using more than one and having some freedom with some of the non-archetype cards. If you like the idea, we could discuss specifics.

r8 my attempt to win via vennominaga
the deck idea is to stall with reptiliannes, send vennominon to the grave, then summon him with limit reverse, change him to defense position to destroy him and trigger rise of the snake deity
and for the worst case scenario you've got evil dragon ananta

Two Vennominagas and only one rise of the snake diety? Really?

huh, good point i mind as well remove one vennominaga then, the odds of the plan working are usually pretty low anyways

Toons
Crystal Beast
Red Eyes in the form of Fusions and Effect (Not Synchro or XYZ) that must be special summoned using Red Eyes to wreck the Blue Eyes support

I had all my decks, staples and interesting cards saved on DN.

Now that DN is gone, I can't remember hundreds of shit I saved on that.

Not gonna bother collecting that shit again.

Here is my take on the Dead King. Any tips?

you could swap out karma cut and that other 3x trap card for beast of the pharaoh and goblin zombie/pyramid turtle

what the fug
this actually works well

for anyone interested
i think it need some spell removal though

How do you guys feel about this card?

Now I may just be a shitter who doesn't know the current meta, but unless you play a deck that only needs so few cards to win that when you have those the rest of the deck is useless, or a deck that can easily return banished monsters I can't see this being very useful.

I think the same, losing 1/4 of your deck seems pretty bad. Although some german guy won with 2 copies of that card. I feel like even 5 cards would be a lot. This deck was posted here

Its a good card so long as it enables you to win. I used the same logic back i the day to come to the realization that upstart was good and the solemn brigade, etc. It enables you to make plays you would not have been able to otherwise.
It's not splashable in every deck especially those with lots of one of's or if you have already used a few of a your combo pieces and really need another. It's very much a early game card.

The cards are banished face down so they are gone for good until a card is released which can do something with them.

I see were you are comming from but I feel like the risk is too high. What if the combo piece you want dies with the cards?

Well you should obviously do any searching you can before to try to negate the risk but the risk is what makes the card somewhat balanced.

If your deck has multiple copies of every key card, Pot of Desires is a mandatory 3-of. If you have any 1-ofs that you rely on, though, Pot of Desires can be a gamble.

The point of this deck is to get Skeletons in the grave to boost King Skeleton attack. Those cards are good for Zombie Synchro.

It gives decks that run 3 of their combo pieces a boost. It works well in D/D/Ds (OCG) Blue-Eyes (Chaos MAX)

I like the card. Its good in Ritual Beasts to get out the first turn combo. Tech in Necroface so you can reset your deck if you need/want.

Also PSY-Framelord Omega can target the face down cards and return them to the grave. Even banishing cards like Plague Spreader is still good.

I love spaming Dragons

twitter.com/shonenjump/status/763478280645271552

#MakeYugiohGreatAgain

ETERNAL SOUL IN TCG

Eternal Soul is already coming in Legendary Decks II in October.

I'm not a privy as I used to be with these kinds of things anymore. How does banishing 10 cards help with the ritual beasts? Wouldn't that have an adverse effect with that deck?

Sorry, like I said. This isn't my forte anymore.

How?

Did you even check? Your post is like a click bait.

Running Necroface lets you reset the 10 FD card. Even without It I'd still run it to make the deck not so brick heavy. You can run 3 of Apelio and 2 of Wen if it keeps banishing those targets, but from me playing the deck I never ran into that problem. (I find theres more bricks with 3 copies of the traps.)
Lets say you do open with Elder and Hawk its still a great to use to try to draw into the solemns.
Also while the traps are great I find the SS one better then the destruction on since all the meta cards have effects that cant be destroyed or banish spells/traps instead of destroying the monsters.

Card choices Jet Synchron is kinda iffy I like Plague Spreader better cause it opens up easy rank 2 plays and can combo into Monster Slots.

Jesus I know RBs need the draw power but this looks silly. Also always run three of the traps because Steeds doesn't targets (Fuck you Kozmo) and Ambush recycles. I also don't like e-tele because it uses the special summon but I see why you run it in this build. Can you show a replay of your deck?

What the fuck is wrong with you? And don't say you use Jet Synchron with Foolish, because Foolish is clearly there to set up your Graveyard for Ambush.

Combo decks typically want as much draw power and deck thinning as possible. That being said, One Day of Peace is always questionable and three Pot of Desires in a deck that runs so many 1-ofs is also questionable.

I'll get some replays. I had some in older formats but those are broken and it seems renaming the files other then the default broke them too.
It helped buy me an extra turn if they negated a tamer effect and the 0 dmg isnt to noticeable cause the ambush lets you set up for Ulti- Gaia/ backrow.
Its a great card that lets combo with Hawk if you opened with them. Again the special summon isnt that bad because you can still do 2 searches with Ulti-Hawk.

All you need is just 2 different tamers, Hawk and Apelio with Ambush searched. Its just the basic loop but end it with Apelio in the graveyard and 1 Hawk/Tamer in banished.
Still safe a set up against most decks. (Except Kaijus.)

I messing around with a different version of the deck that didnt have PoD and ran had monster slots with Plague Speader. Tried running 2 Jet Synchrons but didnt like it. Ritual Beasts are a fun deck to splash random shit and random Trishulas always catches people off guard. (Had a One For One in there too for Jet Synchron.)

Synchro is dead to me for now. I just can't find a good list that wins consistently. I guess I'll try some fusion decks.

What is wrong with this niggas face?

He's evil and smug, the perfect combo.

He looks like he takes it up the ass.

He uses plants, so he most likely does.

He looks like he needs a good dicking.

i want to fug sora's boypussy

what a fucking poof

Anyone here ever buy some packs at a target and have them be opened?
Pics very related. I bought a breakers of shadow special edition and the packs were opened, my guess would be by a box-cutter, or razor blade. The package itself has no evidence of tampering, Could i call and complain, maybe get some free shit?

R.I.P. Yugioh has some shitty people. Try to call and complain but, I doubt they will do anything in the future always buy singles even if shipping takes a while. Maybe even go to your local card store and ask them if they have a singles binder. This takes me back when people used to weigh packs with a mini scale because heavy packs had foils in them.

Buying packs gives you that new card smell that gets lost on singles.

I know that singles>packs but packs are fun and i was expecting nothing and I AM gonna be buying some singles online, i was there to buy a prepaid credit card and got tempted and succumbed to said temptation.

I too get tempted, fight it brother.

checked
If you really want packs go to locals. I don't know about other stores but, the place I go to gives 5 packs of the recent set as entry and if you win you get a box of said set, 2nd gets half a box and 3rd gets 5 packs. it's $5 to enter. Some days I just join then scoop on purpose. Packs are way better when you don't pay $10 and get $1 worth of random cards.

I love Blazing Meteor Black Dragon, Yeah, this one would be for OCG

checked
How does this work for you? Here's my take

This is a 3 of. Searches the fusion, which you want to have.
Another 3 of. Gets Red-eyes out the deck
Another 3 of. Thins the deck
You need a red-eyes in hand, which is easy for this deck but, Allure is more live.
Why?
Why? Gospel of revival (Fuck it's TCG name) does a better job
This plus black metal makes beast eyes a one card combo.

Here's my version I'm sticking with Black skull because it has a better effect

What's that trap you run 2 of, and why don't you have Ravenous tarantula in your extra?

see

speaking of card games
which is worse
yugioh powercreep
or hearthstone RNG

the trap is Spirit Barrier, no idea why he doesn't have a free Ravenous in there though

It is my first draft so, I still need to change a few things.

I like insight, it searches and drops a card to the graveyard. I suppose that 3 won't hurt

Another 3 of. Gets Red-eyes out the deck
I feel like 2 of them is enought

Another 3 of. Thins the deck
I like fusion but I hate that I can't special summon for the rest of the turn

You need a red-eyes in hand, which is easy for this deck but, Allure is more live.
I play both. This deck needs draw power I was considering to test Pot of Desires

Acces to dark matter and Seven Sins

Why? Gospel of revival (Fuck it's TCG name) does a better job
This deck needs revival, I lot of it. I was thinking about adding Silver's Cry too

I like it too but I don't want to add Summoned Skull, if only the red eyes gemini counted as Normal monster while in the deck. I have also noticed that a lot of the cards are Gemini so I was thinking about testing pic related.

Here is what the Spark Fields does:
Each turn, 1 Level 5 or higher Gemini monster you Normal Summon can be Summoned without Tributing. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Gemini monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; banish 1 Gemini monster you control that is treated as an Effect Monster until your opponent's End Phase, and if you do, destroy that card.

What about SYNCHRO fusion
yuri a best

At last I truly see.

The new Gemini monsters look promising.

I found the deck that I enjoy. I feel wonderful.

This just happened

Always read the cards, and for some reason he didn't Trishula me which was worrying me the most. Also the trap is amazing.

I'm unfortunately not having as much fun with the decks I've been playing, but I get their combos and power alot more, a tad envious that you got a fun deck

Transmigration actually seems fucking bonkers, but I assume you don't actually make Tachyon often
Also

It's like you expect people to know how to PLAY or something

No i don't make him often so i don't drop it from the hand. Always make Cipher Blade first because you can get back Cipher dragon if anything happens.

One good thing about DN (RIP in peace) was that more of the player base actually read cards.

nec14

It's a shame Melodious feel kind of lacking. Like they're not as good as they could be.

I'm really liking Lunalights so far though. Any improvements that can be made here? I've been thinking of adding Fusion Tag to get Leo out faster, but I'm not sure if I can take anything out without messing up the deck.

Well I think you can cut the compulse, it's a 1 targeting removal, it's a tad weak and I don't think synergies with the rest of the deck well

You could remove the DD burial or a fox for fusion tag or cattle call, I find those cards great in luna light, even as a two of it allows you to bypass straight into leo or panther pretty often

You could also consider running fusion substitute in order to recycle any fusions in the grave and draw, an option in case ya don't have wolf at the ready

This is just me, but I like having 3 of each fusion in the extra, but I run fusion tag/cattle call so take it as you will

Take out compulse and Burial.

Does anyone know of any recording software? I'd like to upload some replays.

Thanks. I'll give it a go.

OBS

Thanks.

When someone makes a new thread remember to change the ygopro link with the mega one.

You could always make it yourself to ensure that that'll happens.

I will. I fixed the pasta. In fact i'll make a new one now

New thread 8ch.net/v/res/10387791.html
Sorry, I don't know how to link a thread.