Government Shutdown

The Mother of All Chipouts could happen in September. Now that Trumpcare was shot down, dems are emboldened not to pass the budget before the recess in August (because the Wall), just to make Trump look bad.

If that happens, the the USDA (which controls the gibs) will be forced by law to cut off EBT Cards in September, until the budget is passed.

If that happens we could see the Mother of All Chimpouts- nationwide.

Could the States keep the EBT Cards funded? I don't know. Can't find any info on that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTDTnRD-AiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know we want the wall, but god damn this is a golden opportunity to show people how niggers act when they aren't on the white mans dime. I say we meme the shutdown, and see what happens.

retard. a fed govt shutdown happened twice under obama. they still get their gibs from the state, and its still distributed by local govt.

the only thing that happens is they put cones to block people from entering parks, and close the road that has a nice vista of mt rushmore

???

Doesn't the executive get control of the allocation of emergency budgeting during a shutdown?

The Democrats finally have something they can plan for months ahead of time, but they'll still lose big if their plan succeeds. Still not tired of winning.

Good, I'm in need of some comfy chimpouts like Ferguson.

Underrated post, was hoping someone noticed it too and was not disappointed.

DO IT
O

I
T

its happened twice already. no interuption of gibs. no chimpout. this thread is a slide thread.

They'll do what they do every year when this card gets played - they'll play chicken until the 11th hour then pass some patchwork budget that covers the "neccessities".

Touch the cow. Do it now.

The government shutdown/all hell breaks loose story line gets recycled every 6 months or so.

Trump has said a shutdown could be good. Dems have said no-way on the Wall. Someone is going to blink.

Well it certainly wouldn't be the father of all chimpouts now would it.

Trump has been baiting the dems into trying a shutdown. It's either reverse psychology or he has a plan to use it to his own advantage.

Dubs confirm. Wouldn't this greatly increase Trump's power and allow him to railroad in just about anything?

Try the fuck harder, holy shit. We need actual evidence.

Not only do white people recieve the most foodstamps but spics and niggers actually have community loyalty (unlike everyone on Holla Forums by the way you all talk). They will find a way to eat. It will be whites who suffer the storm as usual.

Because there are more of us.
Mhmm.
lol no

In the first few days, eating is not as important as raping (Katrina). When they get hungry there are plenty of box stores to loot, and then burn.

What are proportions?

hey Eagleshigh, you still aren't white. Enjoy your life as a quarter nigger spic mongrel.

Not like it would be the first time our government has shut down. Why should this time be any different?

That's a good one!!

What would a government shutdown mean for you?

1. Will my mail stop coming?

No. The U.S. Postal Service is an independent agency that does not receive tax dollars to operate. It is funded through the sale of stamps and other products and services.

2. Will I still get my Social Security benefits?

Yes. Social Security is a mandatory program that will continue even if Congress fails to pass a spending bill.

3. What about that tax refund I'm counting on?

It could be delayed. However, the IRS will continue collecting taxes, so a shutdown won't get you off the hook for paying what you owe.

4. Will I still get food stamps?

Yes. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is a mandatory entitlement program that is not dependent on annual spending bills.

5. Will my child still get a free lunch at school?

Yes, as long as the shutdown doesn't last too long. In the past, federal officials have estimated that most school districts had enough money to continue providing free lunches to eligible students for about a month.

6. What about my summer vacation? Will I still be able to get a passport?

Maybe, but don't count on it. The State Department's passport service is funded partly by fees, which means it is not completely dependent on Congress for money and may be able to continue to issue passports for at least a short time. But if you need a new passport, act fast.

7. Will I still be able to visit a national park or monument?

No. During past shutdowns, the National Park Service has had to close its parks and historic sites, which range from the Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona to the Statue of Liberty National Monument in New York Harbor.

8. Will the Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., be closed?

Yes. These popular, admission-free museums are paid for by federal tax dollars and would be closed during a shutdown. They include the National Air and Space Museum, the National Museum of American History, the new National Museum of African American History and Culture and the National Zoo, which is famous for its pandas.

9. Will a shutdown affect air travel?

Not dramatically. Airports would remain open and air traffic controllers and Transportation Safety Administration security officials would remain on the job. However, there could be some delays as "non-essential" employees are furloughed.

10. What about Amtrak?

You should still be able to travel by rail. Although Amtrak depends on federal subsidies, it gets much of its revenue from ticket sales and has managed to stay open during past shutdowns.

11. Will members of Congress close their offices?

It depends. In the past, individual members of Congress have reacted differently, with some closing their district offices and others leaving them open. During previous shutdowns, lawmakers were advised that they did not have to furlough aides that they needed to write laws, help them vote, or communicate with their constituents. That gives members of Congress quite a bit of leeway.

12. Will federal courts be closed?

Not immediately, but they could be closed if a shutdown lasts more than 10 days, according to past guidance.

You bakas are going to end up memeing september happening into reality.

That’s code for “is unconstitutional.”

I support and strongly encourage anything that gets us 1 step closer to Civil War

7 U.S. Code Chapter 51, The Federal Food Stamp Act of 1964. If it's unconstitutional, bring a case against it to the Supreme Court.

You doubt Kek? HERECUCK!

If all the states can keep the EBT cards flowing, then not much. The exception would be Illinois which is already essentially bankrupt. Chicago could burn if the shutdown lasts longer than a month.

Checked. Shitcago will be burnt down to the ground, race war soon.

Others are saying that all programs that borrow money can't be funded during a shutdown, including SNAP.

please PLEASE DON'T SHUTDOWN. that would be just AWFUL if the (((federal))) government were to shutdown for months. like i'm shaking LITERALLY SHAKING and i LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN at the thought. whatever will we do???

don't you have a playground to plant a kekistan flag into or something

Good, happenings are responsible meming

Fucking tax jews

I'm ready to chimpout if my NEET bux don't arrive.

Ah yes, an American government shutdown. Where our beloved (((leaders))) punish the American public by closing open air parks/beaches, which require very little in the way of maintenance, while running the rest of the government as usual.

The mail must go through.

t.mailanon

this.

the only government services affected by a "shutdown" are the ones used by taxpayers.

Nice leftist talking points. You know that you actually shouldn't use the same talking points you spam on Fox News comments on here right? Some of us may have already seen them more than a few times.

You are a liar!

EBT / SNAP recipients.

The whites you are reffering to who do use these social programs are the working poor, those who work 32+ hours yet fail to make enough disposable income to make ends meet, hence they are eligible for local, state or federal assistance. This can not be said for the negro, the majority of the blacks that do receive these social programs are jobless/welfare recipients.

i dont really wants the wall
id rather see all the spics and nigs dead and america manifest destiny over all of the americas
but a wall for now would be better than no wall

Don't forget spics sucking SNAP, even the dreamers get it.

wow really made me think

Yeah, that's why whenever they chimp out over dindu #14533, they decide to rioting in their own neighborhoods and burn down and steal from their own shops.

Bookmark it for future reference guys, and if anyone's got the webm, you know the one, please post it.

dude between the wall.. border patrols up.. and ice going bigly on mother fuckers..
democrats are sooooo fucked.

It is. That’s proven. What’s your fucking point?

hoping for this

chaos can hardly be a bad thing for us in this season. we need chimpouts to spread awareness to whites and create more racial divide in this country - which is necessary if we want to maximize red pills
side note: i'm hoping the mayweather/mcgregor fight leads to some fruitful controversy, or at least leaves a subconscious imprint on people of a further normalization of black vs white

What a joke

Every line is like poetry, it rhymes with the other

All 'mandatory' means is that there is a mandate.

You know, like with Niggercare.

oh you!

bullets bullets bullets bullets bullets bullets bullets bullets

Unrepressed group preference does not equate to community loyalty of cohesion. African Americans on welfare kill each other at a far higher rate than European Americans on welfare. Turn up the heat and it’ll be chaos.

Someone needs to pay

Kek confirms

I need my refund in order to pay my taxes.

I should mention. This list doesn't apply to the current situation. It's for when congress fails to pass a budget. The current problem is with the debt ceiling, which will have quite different consequences. As stupid as the debt ceiling is; it's also quite stupid to have these massive entitlement programs that grow even in the absence of legislation.

Somebody needs to be held accountable

This is what my taxes pay for?
For fucks sake…

You know what pisses me off? Some dindu fathers 10 kids, pays nothing. Honest working tax payers end up picking up the slack

dubs confirm
45 Trump get

Please lords above let there be a chimp out of all chimp outs this summer

I'm imagining what it would look like if the shut down lasted more than 10 days and the courts closed. I wonder how long until general law and order begins breaking down. Probably not at all since state courts would still be a thing.
Still… the notion of a ripple effect amuses me.
Might as well grab a few extra week supplies of food and some fire wood.
Just in case all hell breaks loose…

This, just after an EBT 'glitch':
youtube.com/watch?v=cTDTnRD-AiQ

I love watching a good chimpout.
…From a distance…

Those dubs give me confidence, but I'm still a bit uneasy.considering how it fizzled out the last time Holla Forums predicted a habbening in September.

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER

Part of the kike plan has been leaked.

Checked

Remember that civil war means ((they)) bring out the big guns and everyone from Russia to China and even tim-bucc-fuckn-too will try and stick a fork in our land.
Our goal should be to drop coins on the heads that matter, then let it snowball downward.

Investigate Kushner and McCain along with IPAC and MOSSAD. Follow the breadcrumbs.

This. 87% of government spending falls under Mandatory Spending, which isn't affected by a "shutdown" like this. It has nothing to do with who is President.

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER

First, there are more white people on foodstamps, but only because there are more white people in the country. Per capita there are far more shit skins on it. Second, ever hear how organ donation drives are always trying to shill for more niggers and spics to help out? And you are going to tell me when welfare dies that white people will be the most negatively effected? Niggers have no community, that's why crime is rife within them.

Since they have MSM and Silicon Valley pleb media sites on their side, they'll be convincing enough to get the cuckcervatives to fold and offer to take the Wall out.
Which is exactly why congressional Republicans will puss out.
Highly unlikely: the USDA provides roughly half the money needed on average for SNAP to function as the broken mess that it is.
Ohio my state has a rainy day fund that gets any budget surplus from the year thrown into it, and normally has a surplus to throw in. Last year was different because Kasich had to buy him and his voters $300 million of cucksheds and Ben and Jerry's to console getting Trumped. The thing is, Ohio also hands out up to $190 million in SNAP coupons every month. If we're only footing half of that, we take on another $1.14 billion in expenses per year. In two years of that, our state's rainy day fund would be not only gone, but we'd have to issue bonds to make end's meet.
The nice thing about Ohio is it's fiscally conservative: people actually got pissed when the budget came up short last year since this hasn't happened for a while. If we did have to shoulder food stamps for an extended period of time, Democrats wouldn't be stupid enough to even propose authorizing bonds instead of winding down SNAP. Of course, this is bliss compared to other states: I highly doubt New Jersey or Illinois could handle the shock of picking up the USDA's slack when they're racing each other to "junk bond" rating.

There's only two ways it could end. Either total chaos, or immediate order with a massive pile of bodies with the outcome depending on how many guns the citizens have.

Crap states like California and Texas won't be able to afford holding court.
For every dollar they collect in taxes and receive in federal aid, California spends $1.24 and Texas spends $1.40. Both states are as fiscally responsible as a Bernie Sanders donor.

Only further proof that we're living through the Kali Yuga.