us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747867014
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747816744
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747964870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SOMBRA WHEN

I want to make love to Bastion.

Mei is not thick, you lose

fatfags BTFO

Did they show a skinny mei in game? Is tumblr getting triggered?

Chubby chasers BTFO if true.

No. It's cause of her ping pong spray.

Oh so it's nothing really then. Thought it was Mei in a bikini skin or something. Tumblr won't get triggered over a spray.

fat chicks always draw themselves skinny. It… actually kinda bums me out.

If the stupid sheep spend that much money on skins and shit they deserve it their suffering. It is greedy as hell that they don't let you use credits to buy the shit since people already spent $40 for the game itself, and then they pull mobile gambling scam shit like this but hey, im not a retard. Milk those whales for all their worth, they deserve it.

Yeah, so far all of her sprays and the official artwork point to her not being chubby.
Sad she didn't get an summer skin, could've literally been the blue sleeveless with some track shorts.

Speaking of skins, 76 better have a Halloween skin that just him made to look like a green army men soldier

anyone can share some tips on how to improve my aim? I usually main support and I want to try playing with some offensive heroes whenever my friend get his shit together.

What Mouse Sensitivity/DPI do you use and whats the size of you mouse pad?

T-thanks

Anyone down to play a few matches?

Mouse sensitivity/DPI and mouse pad size don't matter outside of extremes.
The only way to get good at such a barebones mechanical skill is to just keep doing it.
Another thing to keep in mind is to predict what your opponent will do. I've gotten hundreds of easy kills in games just because I've hurt an enemy and just shot towards a nearby health kit because I know they're going to try to pick it up.

King Louie edit with Toblerone when?

iunless your mouse is actually complete shit, your mouse won't make a huge difference, but i find that finding a sensitivity that makes it so to do a 180 turn, you don't have to fly off your pad is best

otherwise its just all practice

What was the post?

Pretty much nothing, I don't know why he deleted it.

I checked to see if there was a new skin and didn't see it so I thought I was an idiot then after I deleted the post I found the new skin

Kind of annoyed Blizzard decided to go full artificial removal of the saving grace of their lootbox system, the coin currency.

Kaplan made a response to this issue on the blizzard forums and he strongly emphasized how ana and maps and future content was "*FREE*".

coughcoughtripwirecough

That really pisses me off, it's possible that I get literally every new skin except the one I want before the event ends and there's nothing I can do about it.

Yep, it was a massive post that said basically nothing.

Hey.

What if they made a hero whose passive was that they benefited from any buffs given by the enemy?

Could be an awesome Lucio counter. Get any healing boosts that Lucio tries to give on the battlefield, and if Lucio switches to speed to try and retreat he'll just end up giving the hero a speed boost to chase him down.

If if an enemy Mercy isn't careful she could accidentally end up ressing them with her ultimate.

What the fuck would he even do to balance that out though?

I'm not for it because Blizzard would make him a nigger since all Lucio does is blast nigger music

Make him unable to receive friendly buffs? This would take some brainstorming.

I just realized unless limits are placed on what buffs he can receive, he probably wouldn't make it out of testing due to the possibility of 'griefing' that could cause such as an enemy Mercy reviving him or Ana nanoboosting him.

What if he infected people with himself like Parasite or Lifestealer?

Create a custom game of you vs 6 AI, make them all Ana, modify Damage rate to 200% and enable "only headshots" option, practice your headshots and that will make you improve your aim with bodyshots in the end.

How do you play with specific people?

I wish Summer Boxes only gave Summer items, is just 2 weeks so is not like it would break the game.

Tokusatsu Hero and Bravestarr Hero when?

Buffs which require you to specify a teammate like Nanoboost wouldn't work because he would be delectable.

Mercy accidentally ressing him could be chalked up to a mistake similar to firing a power attack at a deflecting Genji.

DOOMFIST WHEN

WE NEED MORE TANKS

REIN AND WINSTON ARE BORING AS FUCK

Can't be healed by teammates, only by enemy team. Can't receive armor or shields.

What weapon would he use? what role he would have in the field?

this is interesting

Buff melee!

never.

My guess/hopes are doomfist and sombra as characters in a near update, seeing as how they even fucked up the hero gallery.

Play D.Va, and never stop.

Or they just made room already, would confirm we'll get 2 heroes next.

I want a girl robot

Mei buff when?

hopefully fucking never.

Never

Can't buff Mei without making her more annoying than she already is to play against.

>Finally get Two event skins
>It's McCree and Mercy

The only one that I can think of is reducing her range AND turning her stream into a cone.

I want Mercy and British tracer, I got the marathon one, the only downside is how I hate painted nails.

Depends on how they're painted for me. Simple colors are fine, but when your nails look like they took more time than the rest of your outfit then it just looks tacky. I want the weightlifter Zarya skin, or Lucio's BR skin.

For tracer I just think it doesn't fit, specially with the paired colors.

What if they allowed us to buy event stuff with Competitive Points?

I fucking hate you, all I want is USA McRee and QT Zarya

I want any and all of them except Tracer, which means I'm going to be grinding boxes all month and on the last day I'll get one Tracer skin.

What are you a fucking white supremacist fascist?

I swear to god, people are becoming stupider by the minute.

Rein's shield is not a safe space for you to turtle. You use it to look and understand what the point/pathway is doing or to a safely clean up a single target. The shield breaks.

I got pissed with my friends because of that shit.

They thought it was my exclusive job as reinheirdt to provide protection for them when they charged bastions, even when their killing potential was so low, the bastion would just break my shield and their team would focus us down since everyone was focused on hiding behind my shield.

Reinhardt is a shock trooper who provides light shielding and can take out one target then wound the rest.

I think it works for turtling but your team needs the coordination to focus enemies down. The shield doesn't last long enough in pubs for that.

No, it doesnt. One junkrat or bastion can melt the shield. Having 3 or more people clumped behind the shield is just begging to get fucked. The shield is there to provide the team a safe look, and opportunity to move in. You see the shield go up? That means "look that way, there's something dangerous enough to make REINHARDT stop" other wise, you chill a safe distance away from Reinhardt picking the enemy off as they panic from "ANGRY GERMAN MAN POUNDS MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS".

I had to actually go through the fucking stupid thread in the OP to figure out what the fuck this thread was about… So people are pissy because they made a timed exclusive skin for the summer games event, and in order to unlock it, you need to use their virtual currency specifically during the summer games event? Is that it?

Genji is a shit character anyway, so who fucking cares, but god damn people need to chill the fuck out. Between this and the triggerbotters getting banned, Blizzard is getting beat the fuck up all over the internet right now (not that they haven't deserved it for the better part of a decade now) because of their shitty TF2/ASSFAGGOTS hybrid ripoff game. And while like I said, they deserve to get beat up, this is for all the wrong reasons.

This shit is so ridiculous, it's fucking stupid that Blizzard even bothered to address the salt and dignify this bullshit. They're still a shit company, and their PR handling has gone to absolute dog shit over the last 6 years, ever since that stupid fucking Ulduar shit with Martin Fury. People should get Bobby Kotick's cock out of their fucking mouths and then they won't be so disgruntled when he slimes them with his gummy jew cum.

An overwatch thread that isn't 70% lewds for once. Incredible.

Also check your weight, tumblretards.

No, you can't use their virtual currency, the only way to get these timed event items is through RNG crates, which you have to either buy with real currency, or level up, and most people are at the point where leveling takes ages.

No, they are upset because they CANNOT even buy the stuff with their virtual currency, it is full RNG for those items, each box has 1 guaranteed event item but it also means that item may be a duplicate, which turns into currency that you CANNOT use to get event items.

Blizzard should just put their games on Steam at this point.

It really depends on what the enemy team has. Junkrat I say can still be taken down. Bastion rips the shield too fast for it to be useful. Flankers need to do their damn job. Characters like Widowmaker and McCree get much of their damage from headshots and they can't headshot the shield. An enemy Reinhardt doing the same basically turns that into a game of trading damage which is suboptimal. That's where when what you say really comes true.

Admittedly Reinhardt is a really common fucking pick, though. So I guess you'd still be right most of the time.

Dupes for summer games shit should not be allowed, I got another shitty lucio intro.

Overwatch's crates don't require keys and you get them for free when leveling, you can buy crates but not specific drops from Bliz. Where the summer games thing is bullshit is that crates will occasionally drop money or duplicate items which turn into money, which you can use to buy specific cosmetics. They removed the ability to buy the new ones with this in game currency, so there's no way to reliably get the item you want, you have stupid fucking redditors spending $300+ on crates (I think it's around $1/crate) and still not getting the skin they wanted.

Yeah that's the free 2 play model in a fucking nutshell. Pay to not play. That's why they consider that it works, because fucktards will actually pay for this bullshit.

Maxmoefoe pays $50 for CSGO crates/keys, and he makes like $1000 on epics including knife skins. Because surprise surprise, you can actually sell the shit you get in those crates.

Dumb fucks who are unironically Blizzard fans BECAUSE Blizzard brand name and give $200 to Blizzard for virtual fucking cards and random crates are dumbasses, and fuck them. The p2np model works because of fucking assholes who actually will pay for this.

Maybe if they get burnt enough, the free 2 play model will finally crash and burn. And I don't care that Blizzard doesn't make it freely available to people, because it greatly emphasizes what people should learn to HATE and not LOVE is things like timed exclusivity and exclusivity.

League of Legends forges their brand name around exclusivity, fuck exclusivity, I can't wait for this bubble to pop and casuals to either get with the program or get the fuck out, but either way stop giving tons of cash to businesses that fuck up gaming.

Oh shit it dropped on the last crate I had for tonight. This is the only skin I've been after except for Mercy's red one.

I also got that skin too, the thing is I hate playing Tracer. I really wanted to Zarya one.

Hey, if this is the future then shouldn't the British flag look like this? Scotland will probably leave the UK after Brexit because they want to stay in the EU,

Both Germany and France have ruled out talking to Scotland on their own without the UK.

Maybe she likes the old flag.

Actually EU doesn't want Scotland to leave the UK, to the point that they've said they'll refuse the Scottish application.

Reason's kindof simple, the Scots are the biggest EU supporters outside of London and if they leave the UK, England will probably never go back to the EU.

They're fucking mocking me, I know it.

Overwatch ben when?

I'm tired of getting fucking icons and voice lines. I want Zarya's new skin so i can actually try her out.

For some reason icons are getting too common since the event started, not even sprays are that common.

Her arctic skin is the only other skin that takes away the hair, unfortunately it also takes away the muscles.

was she a bitch or something?

No, she's a dyke.

I don't know if I'm just unlucky or just bad. Probably the latter.

Fuck you blizzard for almost jewing me. I don't even feel like playing this shit anymore. The way to get skins is completely fuckin retarded.

blizzard isn't the problem. Your lack of self control is.
although, its good to see you overcame it.
Good on you, user. Keep focusing that willpower.

Hard to say, the matchmaking system is pretty tyrannical and does its best to give you a 50% win rate.

The fuck is wrong with the system? I am supposed to play with players as shitty as I am.

user I dont think there are that many people as shit as you to fill 2 teams in a timely manner.

Yeah what this guy said.
50 is the average. The system does its best to keep everyone around 50.
You somehow managed to get 30 points below that, I'm pretty sure you're in elo hell or you're terrible. Maybe both.

I tried playing ranked PvP in a certain shitty MMO with my buddy, and the ranking system has always been ass. The best you can hope for is it'll be over quickly, either as winner or loser, because either way that shit just drags out and puts me to sleep.

I think it's bullshit that 50. Most people are fucking terrible at games. It's like in dota that people claim 3k is average when the vast majority of players are actually sub 2k.

How the fuck is that even possible

That 50 is average*

Well I mean. I have no idea what the average is. I'm like 56 and I know it goes to 100, but the highest anyone ever got to is like 68-64

Must be me, otherwise it would be the fault of shitty team after shitty team, and that's impossible.

that is incorrect, highest current ranked players right now are rank 91. It's possible to reach rank 100, but 91 is the softcap, as there aren't enough other rank 91 players for them to increase their rank further.

There is only 4 people on this entire planet who are rank 91.

.. That's not a terribly bad system then.

Incorrect, exp caps at 22k per level once you reach level 23 and will continue to be exactly 22k per level all the way to level 100. You get anywhere from 2.5k-5k exp for a match, put that into perspective. Once you reach level 101, your level resets to 1 with a star below your name, and you level up as if you were level 1 all over again.

WEW LAD
archive.is/5AnCp

Overwatch is a buy to play game user, I don't know what you're rambling on about.

This thread is starting to piss me off in general from the amount of misinformation people are spreading. I don't even play this game, but you people should fucking know better than to talk out of your asses. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I didn't say it man, I was just quoting what he said. I still haven't bought the fucking game, I keep saying "this month, I'm gonna buy it this month" then something else comes up and it gets put back on top of the pile.

Maybe this will be the actual month, either way I'm gonna miss out on this event and I don't give a shit either way.

Eh, fuck off. Yeah it's a premium buy-in game, but it's still got a f2p model attached to it, wher eyou can just keep paying ridiculous sums of money to "speed things up" and not play the fucking game.

What's being criticized here isn't the game itself, but the microtransaction thing. Calm your autism.

the skins look fucking stupid anyways, I don't see the point in the hype behind it in the first place. Most of the ones people are crying so hard about anyways are literal pallet swaps.

You can earn about 1 lootbox every 1.5 hours of gameplay, so I really don't know what you're crying so hard about.

Read this fucking post here, you retarded faggot.

Yeah, blizzard is totally not at fault here.

I already replied to your post, and then you're like "READ MUH POST." It's one thing when you're like "READ THIS POST" but when you literally link your own fucking post, it makes me wonder, what's the inside of your colon smell like, because you're pretty far up there.

People seriously fucking give up in 3 minutes? Get some friends and git gudder together man, then you can stop losing all the time.

I went ahead and calculated how much time it takes to earn a box specifically for you since my estimation was slightly off.

In 10 minutes (1 game) you earn on average (3.4(60)(10) + 150 + 250 + 0.5*250 + 200) (1.2) = 3318 XP
This means you earn 332 XP/min on average.

22k ÷ 332 is 66.27 Minutes. This translates to an average of 01:06:16

hit 68 in skill rating almost 70
mostly a support player

kys

i went ahead and bought it to try it out. I cant for the life of me play as anyone except pharah. nukin niggers and gettin those well placed shots are just too much fun. also being able to fly the fuck out is a life saver. then again im playing quick matches so im barely starting.

Most casuals and normalfags consider the time vs money cost analysis, and conclude that the money is better spent to conserve their time. That's ONCE AGAIN, how the microtransaction system works. You make something addicting, and then give people a way to speed it up considerably so they don't have to wait.

That fucking gif man.

Fuck

Junkrat might also be to your taste, your concussion mine doesn't hurt yourself and you can use it to "mine jump" the cooldown also resets the moment you deploy it, so cool shit like double mine jumping midair is possible.

I have gotten people ragequit during comebacks.

I'd understand your logic if you were comparing it to hearthstone, where you could really only get one pack an entire day, or worse cases like warframe where you're being forced to wait several days just to play with your new toy, but really nigger? 1 hour? cmon.

You're an embodiment of a cynical hyperbole.

I have friends

I mean my 6'2 42 year old sugar daddy.

Play with them then.

no he is actually pretty close. I remember playing ass effect 3 mp back in the day and there was this thread about how they shouldnt shame people who bought the loot packs with real money. They would go on and on about how it would take 1 hr to amass the amount of credits to buy a premium pack and how for people who work can make 10 an hour and spend those 10 bucks on packs. this was back when it came out mind you. im sure those retards are still playin games and buying packs/lootcrates

that last sentence

What's next? A Halloween theme?

this isn't some thing you're forced to out of your way and grind for, this is exp gained from doing the only thing you're capable of doing, which is playing matches. I constantly hear my friends playing the game and going "oh hold up pull out I just got a box."

I would play with them to be honest, but I don't actually like videogames.

50 is roughly 50% but every rank above that cuts out large percents of the players. Like I'm rank 54, and that is top 30% of players.

At rank 22 you are in the… top 100% of players. LOL

masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/us/mode/ranked/category/skillrating

I use this to check percentages

People have been calling the halloween theme for awhile just because the lore for the game kind of demands it when half the characters are actually super communist villains and Mercy is basically making Frankensteins.

Actually, I'm a realist. I'm not optimistic, but I'm not completely cynical. And Warframe's baking system is what made me stop playing the game, waiting on baked potatoes to construct everything, I just got tired of it. The only character I had any fun playing was Trinity anyway.

But no, you're saying "IT'S JUST 1 HOUR!" but you're failing to realize the overarching conversation that we had before you started being an asshole. The drops you want are NOT guaranteed, the drops that drop are random. There will be duplicates.

People are buying the crates because they're in a panic to make sure they get that thing that they want, and they're not so sure they're going to get it in time because of the timed exclusivity attached. You see this is a psychological mindfuck. Even though the event has like 2 weeks left to go, people are panicking, being like "SHIT, WE GOTTA GET THIS NOW OR WE'RE GONNA MISS OUT, FUUUUUUUUUCK"

And so casuals and normalfags are buying crates to ensure they get their 1s and 0s so they don't have to wait a year, so that people will think they're totally awesome Overwatch players (even though no one gives a shit).

The mental gymnastics + timed exclusivity + casuals who would rather get things now all come together to create the perfect crucible for the microtransaction model. I'm sorry that you don't understand how this works. At this point, you're just arguing to try and be right because you want to argue with someone, but you're wrong, and even this guy has told you that you're wrong.

whens sexualized gremlin

22 is 100% ? in any case, does that mean there should be a lot of 20's?

Oh no argument there pal, I did a chargeback on warframe just out of spite, their reactions and banter that I got to enjoy for the next month with delayed emails from their staff were fucking delicious.

I'm not defending blizzard, I'm just pointing out mis information, Them not allowing people to buy said items with credits is completely fucking bullshit, but I still feel like people in this thread are acting like crates are some hard to obtain thing exclusive to micro transactions.

That graph shows that theres only like a couple ten thousands players. There's no fucking way that's right. I am pretty sure you have to search someone's battlenet ID before that thing reports you on the graph.

Counting the easy crates you get at low level it brings it down to under an hour average. When I got to level 100 I checked the time played in game and it was 97 hours.

No, that means 100% of players are AT or ABOVE 22. You're literally at the bottom.

This is true, but I did my calculation under the assumption that the level range was likely approaching the cap, or already at the cap.

If you like, I can just go ahead and do based on the total xp necessary to reach level 101 from level 1.

That's true, but it is still likely a valid sampleing of the playerbase. It gives a general idea of what we are looking at.

What's going on

Oh, I see, I am going a little up, but right now every win gives me 2/5 of a rank and every loss takes 3/5 of a rank.

I think the whole "unlocking thing" should just be a fucking gameplay thing based on criteria, personally. Like to get the Tracer spats, you gotta run 6 flags, or for Zarya you gotta not act like a dyke for 5 minutes, or some shit like that. You know, the way we USED to unlock things in games before microtransactions and fake currency became a thing.

100% agree with you there, especially since the players already porked up their cash at the entrance gate just to play the game in the first place. Shame companies have to be greedy.

Maybe one day we'll have overwatch private servers or something.

Stupid goy, how would blizzard make money then?

Aren't they supposed to get their money from the e-sports thing they try to push with OW among other things?

Pretty sure the whole e-sports meme is just more advertising for games.

Ironically… It'd be the first private server that could actually function better than the original.

I always prefered private servers to the real deal when it came to games with excessive microtransactions.

like maplestory for example.

made it

Congrats… now what?

Is says the top 500 people get an animated spray but how do you even see the top 500 players? Also I'm guessing that would be around rank 80.

I'm also wondering how many comp points we'll get at the end of the season, my guess is 10x your rank.

to 80 hopefully

On top of this, are there any inactive penalties? For example if I don't play competitive for 4 weeks will my rank decrease?

You know, the only reason I personally play competitive and would strive to reach 35 once again is to keep getting some boxes, but when I think about it, I have no reason to go higher, I mean, outside of determining my true rating.

Most likely it's like honor from WoW vanilla, for every week you don't play your honor goes down a shit ton and so you gotta keep getting more RP to keep your rank points up so that you don't fall out of the top 400.

As mercy? In solo queue?

I'm not sure if that's possible.

Normally if you solo queue you have to go something that can carry the team, if your teammates can't kill anything all the health in the world won't save them

Or you get killed every second because nobody cares about the healer.

Takes me back to the good old days of browsing official b.net WoW forums. Christ, that was pathetic of me.

I've had terrible experiences as mercy in solo queue.

Imagine a genji chasing down a mercy in a hallway and the mercy walking through the friendly roadhog several times, all while the enemy genji follows her through the roadhog, then she eventually gets killed and the roadhog dies to a shuriken in the face from 3 feet in front of him as he shoots at a reinhardt across the map.

I literally walked through our tank several times trying to get him to notice the genji. Then I got blamed for not healing him.

This kind of event happened dozens of times before I just decided to play reaper on every ranked match.

I made this

I have gotten horrible experiences in competitive, I tell my team time and time again at the beginning "if you need heal, fall back, I won't be on the frontlines", then there are matches where the person is saying "gee, thanks healer" after they ignored that Genji/Tracer harassing me, they literally die after me, wondering why the healer didn't literally gave them all their HP back in one second from the other side of the level.

ya mostly mercy
masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/ShikaNaito-1995

Were you lucky or did you figure out that Mercys pistol can 4 shot genji/tracer?

I've been getting gud at dodging genji but still having trouble with a good tracer

A good tracer is usually an existence that doesn't know death and will continually whittle away at your existence until you either die or win the game

ya since i hit skill rating 70 solo q I should probably look for a team. can't really keep relying on luck and randoms to get any higher just had my first lost this whole evening

you underestimate their autism
dont make that mistake

i would masturbate to it if her cheeks werent bouncing all over the place. it makes her look fat

Shit nigger. Does this get your rocks off too?

proofs

not really but thanks.
what can i say, cartoons arent a turnoff to me. i find gremlin dva rather arousing.

If xp is mostly based on time what would happen if two teams agreed never to take the point in king of the hill and just waited for an hour for ez level ups.

They'd have to get matched with each other first, but then again that happens a lot in other games where people boost their ratings.

squid game comes to mind

I main mercy myself, mostly solo queue, rank 64 now. It can be done.

why do people say tf2 only added competitive becuse of overwatch

i swear some of you people
"tf2 clearly copied overwatch this proves that they see it as competition"

TF2 might have started on matchmaking before overwatch released, but not before overwatch beta which was still all matchmaking and an obvious threat.

Thing is TF2 simply hasn't had any competition forever, overwatch is probably the first serious threat since it released.

now i have to practice with him. for america.

what, aren't you?

absofuckinglutely glorious.

Why is competitive easier to carry with a 3 stack than it is in quick play. Is the lack of duplicate heroes that much of a difference.

They've been working on it ever since they realized CS:GO is a cash cow. It's just when Overwatch came along they really started to push it out.

Had Valve actually cared they would've added competitive support when people asked for it 8 years ago. But it's all about dat $$$.

For sure, certain maps are absolute hell with hero stacks.

Hanamura with 2 Torbs, 2 Bastions, a Mei and a Rein covering the Bastion is a special kind of horseshit I don't wish on anyone.

SOMBRA SOON SOMBROS

we wuz predators ese

shouldn't you be out watching world class athletes get deathly ill from just existing in your country? you've only got another 18 days or so. chop chop.

b-but wheres the 'go home overcucks guy'?

is he okay!?

whatever you do don't use photoshop to make something more to your liking. it makes you feel like you did a disservice.

Fucking hell, look at the teeth of red bitch.

Reminder, Meis ass is the only ass fatter than Mercys.

I miss old Shadman. His artwork was even worse back then, but his comics were funny as fuck before he decided to draw nothing but porn.

Has it been cracked yet?

D.Va is the only waifu in Overwatch, the rest are SHIT. Dorito Gremlin is love, Dorito Gremlin is life.

It's all trash.

yeah but she doesn't have curves, she just has a way bigger frame. its the hip to waist ratio that makes it sexy

there's no booty lover that isn't trash in the eyes of Holla Forums. I dare you to find one that Holla Forums can agree on

Bastion is best waifu.

Mercy is just a pear. Tiny a cups with a huge booty. I'm sure it made her very self conscious as a young woman but the booty must be owned and controlled.

widow used to have an amazing butt that kept getting nerfed. now all their asses are just super defined they don't really have girth to them. turn tracer sideways and shes a plank of wood.

It's not just the overemphasis of the ass that's the problem. There's also how the only differences in appearance between any two characters are bust size and haircut, the odd fixation on the combination of futa, incest and assplay, and the needless "edgyness" that'd probably make Reaper sick.

The one Mei buff which I think would be appropriate is making the Ice Wall transparent for herself and her teammates.

What about making it "cold" so it slows down enemies around it?

reminder that overwatch is made by sjws and the director has a jewish last name
archive.is/7VE43
by buying overwatch you are supporting social justice and making game developers think there's money in pandering to them

But user, Jews and SJWs are at war with each other.

Maybe some day we will get a hero with the booty OW deserves.

lel, wut, no they're not, the jews created SJWs to reduce the desire for most men to want to procreate, to help ease the end of the white race

Maybe one day niggers will stop thinking they're in good company and shitting up all threads with their shit about THICC and BOOTY like the ghetto rats they are.

It's not thicc, it's fat. You fucking nigroid.

And yet, the SJWs support the Muslims and shun Jews on account of Jews not being 'coloured' enough.

Cover status: BTFO.

Sweet bubbeleh one day /ara/ will awaken you to what is best in life.

SJWs will call hispanics white when it suits their narrative, but then differentiate when there's no need to do so. They're angry because their professors tell them that they are, but they don't know why they're angry, they don't have a reason. They have all the palpable rage and anger for SOMETHING but they have no reason why, which is why they'll never stop being angry unless they grow the fuck up and move away from that lifestyle. They are angry for the sake of being angry because they're told that somehow society has failed them and they should be angry.

No.

IT IS FUTILE TO RESIST!

I'm 31, man, I ain't going to change my mind. Besides, I only like younger women.

people say this every single time a game even remotely similar to tf2 comes out

just because class-based first-person shooters are an undersaturated market doesn't mean every game that comes out in it is competition for the same audience
overwatch isn't any more of a threat to tf2 than it is to call of duty

a company isn't "greedy" for not doing something unprofitable just because a vocal minority asks them to
also while they didn't have matchmaking they still added highlander a very long time ago

you're also giving jizzard money when you buy noverwatch
blizzard deserves to die

I have to wonder, does Mr. Kotick know about the current situation? you know, profit is profit and maybe Jeff or whatever his name is took the liberty of saying things in a condescending tone.

It's funny how Zarya gets a weightlifter skin, when Russian weightlifters will not be allowed to take part in the event the skin commemorates.

Why?

OI LOVE, ITS 12 BONG!

They got caught using roids.

Looks like I am not getting many crates since I don't play that much lately, on the other hand I didn't know there was EXP bonus when you play in groups, so is time to go around and get some more people for QP.

Well shit, too bad.

Implying that it isn't fitting then.

I haven't tested yet, thanks.

Ironically I think it was corticosteroids, which is technically NOT those kind of steroids, it's a rehabilitative drug. Still, the olympic commity is just a political platform anyway, so they said "fuck you Russia."

Someone watches too much CNN.

The olympics banned some obscure drug that was commonly used as a vitamin pill in Russia, and only Russia, they did this at the last minute with no warning.

When's the last time anyone said that about another game? When's the last time a game remotely similar to TF2 was made by a company as big as Blizzard?

The fact that so many well-known TF2 players either also started playing Overwatch or outright switched over, not to mention Valve's desperate attempts to compete with Overwatch by forcing a matchmaker on the playerbase is indication that Overwatch is posing competition for Valve.

Valvedrones are in hardcore denial and damage control.

Well, is not soloing, it needs to put you with more players, is OK but certainly not what I expected.

I use it as a nice chillout period between extreme tense quick play matches.

I would buy this game just for the "dolls clothing simulator"
wtf is wrong with me

Everyone seems to think anything fatter than the latest actresses is fat. So how can she not be fat considering those standards? Plus her BMI would probably put her into Obese territory easily just due to the average Asian height being so short.

Short people putting on weight look fatter than tall people putting on the same amount of weight.

Seriously, how is it possible to get stuck with that many retarded people that consistently?

None of these chicks are in the standard BMI range.

But SHE IS broken. She's STILL broken.

Oh hey, a throwback picture of Roadhog on the right

According to that user your complaints may hurt Jeff's feelings.

Who is Jeff

It's fucking Pipboy, man. He's not intended to be proportional to anything.

What the hell, when did Shad make this? Ass a little lopsided, but none of their limbs look dislocated for once.

Ass a little lopsided, but none of their limbs look dislocated for once. When did Shad make this?

user, this is an Overwatch thread not a shit art thread

The game's director that apparently said you should be grateful Ana is free.

Fuckin' Holla Forums telling me my posts ain't working and then double posting goddamn

It's already pay to play

forty fucking dollars

His miniature vault girl drawings are easily the best because they can't be ruined by his shitty shading, absurd anatomy and whore details.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747905428?page=7#post-134
"Sometimes we want to give everything to everybody. For example, a few weeks ago we gave everyone a new hero – Ana. Ana came with skins, emotes, sprays, highlight intros etc. that could all be purchased with credits. We also want to add new maps to the game and new stuff like the Lucioball brawl that's available to everyone equally.

But sometimes we want things to feel rare and special."

How do I get good at Widowmaker?

Wait for her to get buffed.

Learn to aim

USA! USA! USA!
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747867014

I don't even know what jingoism is

I don't see how, D.Va + Zenyatta should make Bastion more obsolete than he already was.

I have 55% and I mostly solo q, however there've been a lot of matches I was clearly supposed to lose judging by what my teammates were doing and they weren't trolling. I would suggest, honestly, focusing on KOH maps, get good at environmental kills, that'll help you carry when your team's full of dumbasses.

I'm a support main so I have no idea what helps you carry on the other maps.

You are. Below 40 is a crap shoot of the bottom 10% of players, there's really not much difference between you and those in the 30s.

I also require proof.

I probably backfilled you last night. I had 3 matches where I was backfill, no idea wtf.

Play as a sniper in Planetside 2 for a month. Come back, you'll be shocked so long as you remember Widowmaker has a hitscan weapon.

Proof of what?

You being rank 22.

Oh…

I am in the 23-24 limbo for now, not the only one but certainly paired with 30s most of the time.

user that's 24, not 22.

Well congrats on being a potato.

Imagine if she was on top but her upper body was bent over yours, and just reaching out with both hands to the gap between both cheeks

Shit I knew Holla Forums was generally bad at action games which is why they gravitate towards Japanese RPG trash…
But holy fuck…
in the 20's?
Do you not have fingers, bro?
Do you play with stumps?

Overwatch is just like HoTS, if you are soloing then playing a tank character is better, because as the tank you can begin the engagements, otherwise the whole team won't form up to attack a single point. They'll just run around blasting anyone they see.

Healers can carry, but now you are putting more faith in the MM to give you a decent tank and non-suicidal DPS

DPS is the worst way to go usually because you are hoping that the MM will give you decent Tank AND decent Healer, so the odds are even more stacked against you. So you better be one of the Top FPS players in the world if you think you are going to carry one of those retard teams you get in MM to keep your winrate decent.

you can change your character to fit the situation.
Why don't fags get this about Overwatch?
Its the foundation of gameplay here.

Anyone want to ranked group?

I'm tired of these shitters, and we're all online.

You ahve too much faith in humanity friend.

I change it up after every super move I build and spend.

Fuck off shitters back to cuckchan

CAN WE GROUP ALREADY

FUCK

I ranked up 2 levels since I posted that.

I am just not good overall, mind you, I bought the game like 2 weeks ago, still getting the hang of some heroes, I played healer for a while, moved onto more action oriented heroes recently and always went for matchmaking, I don't have a party, in any case, no amount of arguments will suffice, you will mock me all you want and I don't care.

How the hell are people able to play Symmetra in Luciobowl?

"The Lion thinks everyone is like him"

Don't even know who you are

Thanks user!

If it makes you feel way more special, I began at 35.

You tried tanking yet? As said it's easiest to solo q if you're a tank.

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WANT TO GROUP UP

I have played multiple roles, haven't been losing that often recently but there have been very one-sided matches here and there, remember when I told you some of those instances of being Rein and seeing my teammates get past the shield to feast on the enemy's lead and blasters? I wasn't talking about QP.

wew goy

Yeah, that'd ELO Hell for you, you might consider doing D.Va or Winston until you make it to the 40s, they're better at defending runaways.

I'd suggest Zarya, but she's not easy to pick up.

was she talking about her snatch?

Right now I am going back and forth, Zarya is a good pick, Winston not so much, sometimes when the Genji is not a good player, lately it seems that switching to Junkrat saves a few rounds here and there.

But then there are these matches, usually payload escorts when we defend and I dare to tell the team that I suggest we stick close to the payload and don't stray too far, only to be called an idiot or a retarded for suggesting such a thing, interestingly enough I have won when the team decides to stick to that plan.

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD!

Yeah, that happens in QP too, honestly at that skill level a payload death star should work but people'd never go for it.

Depends, are you above 50 rank?

newfags get out

STOP PUSHING LUCIO BLIZZ, ONLY AUTISTS LIKE LUCIO.

lol

You deserved what you got.

Also consider how, since I am in the bottom of the barrel I get paired up with low skill players, the big difference is, I usually prefer to follow a leader and do some support or the like, even if I am no prodigy there is the massive ego of a lot of players I get paired with vs a slightly more organized enemy team or even some unlucky 40-50 ranked that decided to visit us to farm for CPs.

I played Lucio out of necessity sometimes… I don't like to use him most of the time, still, I got his emote and his intro.

The thing is, the ones who buy loot boxes are the ones defending Blizzard, the rest are upset because they refuse to cave in.

I simply think its the wall riding and going fast with bright coloured outfits. Hes just sanic.

He's also generally viable. Before Zen's buff, there really wasn't another healer that could take care of himself, so if you're a support main and the team wasn't good enough to take care of you Lucio was your only option. or hope that the Tracer was awful and would fall to pistol Mercy

I'm playing a lot more Zen now though.

The amount of times i've played mercy and had a reaper or Genji just target me the whole game with no help from my team is staggering, then when i'm dead they spam the "I NEED HEALING" prompt, fuck.

Guys, send help. They've given me 3 legendary tracer skins in the 30 dollars I've spent on boxes. I have both her event skins, and got a duplicate. All I want is soccer Lucio.

It is one of those games where you have to have thick skin to stay on healer. I mean, best case, you duo-q when you play Mercy and have a friend that mains either tank or McCree.

Either that or just be God like with her pistol.

GO HOME OVERCUCKS

NANI?!?

We are home.

Looks like someone forgot to lock the cuckshed as you should be in cuckchan.

I'm too fat for the cuckshed.

please stop being so triggered

Then there are those times when they ask me to switch because "we don't need X on ATK/DEF" and all of that, I have recently got a good streak using Reaper on defense, the thing is I don't go with the frontlines, I keep checking the surrounding area and occasionally teleporting behind enemies to chip them away.

mama mia
papa pia
babys got the diahrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaa

I wanted to make a motherfucking group.

There are several people active in the thread and nobody wants to play.

The fuck's wrong with you all?

There should be plenty of XXL-cucksheds available on the Land of the "Free".

Been farming chests all day fam, not its monster hunter time with Holla Forums

VanFanelMX#1951
Not playing right now, but will do later, add me.

Bug when someone backfills when loading

Which is a fine strat, you're just gonna have to ignore your teammates when they're screwy like that, Reaper is almost never a wasted pick right now.

I'm at work. On break, but still.

but no XXXXL

That depends how you look at it, Amerilard XXL is what XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL is in Yorop.

Dammit that photo makes me wish I'd saved the webm of that one guy who was just sitting behind a woman's car texting on his scooter.

I'm scared I'll be ranked as low as this guy. I mean I don't feel I am that bad at the game but it is hard to tell given that even quick play pits you against players of similar skill.

You can't possibly be ranked as low as me, I am borderline casual when it comes to this, that thing about QP sounds like total BS, there is no system in place for that, some pros may go for a ride sometimes, also, for you to be ranked as low as me you need to lose 8/10 placement matches.

I just wonder why people play the game solo, it's obviously a team game. Just like the MOBA's before it. They don't match random people together in professional comps with no headsets.

You are basically rolling a RNG simulator in solo mode. And you'll constantly tear your hair out by the terrible teams you get, and the lootboxes that drop the same spray decal for the 15th time.

Like, it doesn't sound like anyone is having fun, it just sounds like people are playing it because everyone else is playing it.

I've heard it does, but it's very lenient about it prioritising having as short wait time.

This guy's right, QP does keep an MMR system, but it wants you at 50% win rate. So, maybe 1/3 matches will be with people around your skill level. The other 2/3 are you matched with/against people above or below your skill level.

Ranked is the mode that tries to keep you around players of your rank.

I'm just feeling like I don't even want to fucking play this game solo.

I literally just don't have fun. The average gamer these days is casual trash because gaming is so widespread now.

I'm literally wasting my time playing this game and not even having fun while doing it.

I'm not even shit at this game, but I'm on tilt now and constantly matched with mouth breathing retards, and still getting gold damage and elims.

Literally how are people this fucking bad at video games?

Am I just a good player being matched with bads to even them out?

Like, why do people who are so fucking shit at video games play them? You're not having fun constantly losing? Why would you? How would you enjoy something you're so fucking shit at?

I would be having fun with a group, but when I play alone? It makes me want my money back.

Stop worrying about losing, specially in QP, if you play ranked just try to find a role to fill, unless you want to go to a major league you shouldn't let the fun escape.

are you all really such autists that you can't adapt and stick with your team mates without constant verbal communication?

… you fags play on the weekends don't you? If you do, don't, I've never had a QP game on the weekend.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747816744

>had a good QP game
Just fuck my shit up.

I do that. I play support and tank for crying out loud.

What characters?

Kinda hard to tell if he's serious or not.

I'm having fun playing solo.

Though I'd rather play with a team.

Shame I have no friends and you faggots would just laugh at me.

So.
This just happened in Lucioball.

I joined a game, there was a Torbjörn in the middle with his turret
Our Lucios couldnt do anything about it and kept dying.
After he killed me, I pressed H and managed to swap my own hero, picked Torb, and there it was, 2 heroes in a game mode they shouldnt be in.
Their Torb had kept the game at stalemate so I was able to kill their torb and eventually win and end the game
Then the torb started screaming at me "B A N N E D" "UR GETTING BANNED, NICE HACKS"

What the fuck?

You can do it by spamming H while alive as well.

Nigger, I have one fucking arm and play with a controller and I'm still 48, how the fuck

Because I am a borderline casual, I thought it was clear, I enjoy the game but I don't thrive to get onto the big leagues, I can work on a team when someone leads, otherwise I try to help, but I can't allow myself to feel like shit just because I am not as good as the average players.

In the end, if it wasn't for me and the other lower rankings you wouldn't have anything smaller to compare to.

A one armed cripple with a controller is better than you. I want that to sink in to your disgustingly casual brain.

Someone is way better than me, actually, lotsa people are way better than me, big deal?

When's the last time literally any class-based FPS came out?
Just because you haven't personally already heard about it doesn't mean it didn't happen, user.

whatever you say blizzdrone
as long as saying retarded things about another game makes you feel better about yours
also it really doesn't prove anything that a bunch of popular tf2 players also started playing overwatch
being popular doesn't make you matter any more to the game than the majority of the people who play it

Come on, it can't be that bad.
Have you legitimately tried playing any different? Thinking before acting? Cautiously analyzing your options and picking the best? Practicing your aim?

I'm not bothered in the least by you being bad per see, I'm just curious for your thought processing, decision making and what makes you think you're hopeless. There's probably something that you can do and better yourself.

How do you do this?
Pressing H doesn't seem to work

The ice she shoots from her gun makes surfaces ice coated and lets her run faster on them. Sorta like Frozone from the Incredibles.

I don't think I am hopeless, I am just not obsessed with going for the highest possible ranking, but atm I can't really pick a team and win every time, and as I said, at least right now losing takes away a bigger chunk of my ranking than winning doing the opposite.

Just a few minutes ago we lost a match on Gibraltar, we were called out by our healer that we had an "offensive" team during defense, again, I was reaper, I took down a lot of enemies that got too close, switched to Junkrat in the last segment but even then we couldn't stop the payload from almost reaching the goal, I died mostly to Roadhog, and the enemy Reaper got salty as well (he also tried to shoot me from afar for some insane reason)

kill yourself

Can't do, I am enjoying my games too much to die.

what is hillary looking at?

Trump's rating.

When your PSN shit posting turns into srs bssns

nothing like an online stand off.

Decided it'd be stupid to send each other to the stone age over a game, did tell him to lighten the fuck up though

This is like the modern equivalent of "my dad works for xbox live enjoy your ban".

Yes, because I want to play alone on my toaster of a PC and not on the PS4 with all my friends I got as a moving gift.

Get better friends.

jesus chist those knees, and teeth. Their legs look like they are about to snap

>you will never get about 55 solo que
>most of your friends from Holla Forums have stopped playing

it 404'd

kys

Ana needs a slight change or some buffs

Explain your reasoning for thinking that

more boobage

not being able to headshot sucks balls

Why are people going into an autistic rage over fucking skins?

So what would you guys say is a good rank to sit at for competitive? I just hit 55, and was curious.

I have not seen people so threatened by competition since swtor started to go tortanic after launch.

55 sounds good. I've got to 56, but now I'm hovering around 53-54.

She already does about as much on bodyshots as McCree and Zenyatta do on headshots though.

hit 71 today dropped to 68 went up against quiet a few top 500 players

Fucking name one you dumbass. Failure to give a simple question a straight answer is the biggest sign that someone is talking out of their ass.

It proves that the games are in competition of the same audience when it's the same people either playing both or switching one to the other. Which is the very thing you were trying to disprove.

Not being able to headshot means you won't focus or care about it, though.
It's not an obvious advantage, but it is one. You'll often just aim for the torso and fire much faster and more often than other snipers, not to mention hit more often since the aim required is lower.

Back in TF2, I loved the Sydney Sleeper for this exact reason, among others. While the other snipers had to take their time aiming down for an headshot and frequently missed, I could just doubleclick their torso and kill them. The fact that they were covered in piss didn't upset them as much as being bodyshot twice by another sniper.

I'd actually feel sad if TF2 does go down after this… Competition is supposed to make people try their hardest and their best at staying on top, not necessarily kill everything but the best option. TF2 still has a place in gaming, it just needs proper balancing for that first. And devs that actually play the game.

I can't stand competitive games anymore because of that. I used to enjoy Call of Duty multiplayer but because of "muh e-sport" mentality, people tend to leave a game early to save their e-peen (K/D) instead of fighting until the end.
I wish more games would add a penalty system so people would stop leaving a match mid-game.
So far I think only Halo 5 has a system like that.

Nowadays devs see competition as "they die or we do, there can be only one".

They really need to do something about the faggotry that is ulting inside the other teams goal in Lucioball, entering the enemy goal should kill you instantly and make you sit out the rest of the round. It's so fucking stupid how easy it is to just get ult, sit in the goal and get a free goal for zero effort the second the goalie gets even remotely out of line with the ball.

I don't play Comp often, but I've recently been around 58-59. I've yet to win a single match after reaching rank 60, however.

I'll be on later, but if anyone wants to play, I'm AmishManlove#1543.

it may be fake but with the news of Obama freeing over 200 drug dealers, it made my day.

So the summer event is 4 weeks long. Do you think they will keep Lucioball, go back to regular brawls, or could they have 3 other sports brawls planned?

They said when its gone its gone niggs.

That means there's one less player in the field, though. The odds that they get the ball near your goal are lower. And it's easily countered with a dedicated goalie anyway.

I hope we get 3 new modes as well, with different heroes. Maybe track running with Traver?

Until next year at least (summer is slated to be yearly, including access to the same loot with possible additions), but that still leaves the question of what the other 3 weeks will bring.

It's ridiculous how luck based Hanzo is, he's like a huntsman Sniper with infinite ammo.

Scatter arrow seems luck based, especially when it randomly headshots you from 10 feet away.

With the adjusted hiboxes I can't really say his basic shots are that much "luck" anymore.

I'm 99% sure Hanzo's kill cam is broken because I've never actually seen him "hit" a target he killed. Unless it's that fucking dragon.

i always wondered why the cuntsman had such a low ammo count

I misread the post and left out "luck", so I thought he was talking about how based Hanzo was.

Kek

pretty good damage control

HONK HONK

how is it hanging chen

Always go full retard when the enemy team goes full retard.

The ball game is kinda a ripoff of rocket league anyway.

Sorry I don't play at all. I think the game is a waste of time and money.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20747964870

Who cares about client side mods? Except for nude mods of course, the point of skins is to show them off to others.

Well, nude and other mods are still nice, who says it can only be about skins?

it's a pipe dream anyway. Mods=cheats and blizzard is taking an extremely hard stance on cheats. Sure there are mods that don't unbalance the game in any way but allowing them and preventing hacks at the same time is far too difficult to maintain.

I would still use a bump just to see if the salt flows.

not played since before the ana patch got a few questions

Is ana good at all? I played her and she felt kinda weak,

Zenyattas buff what exactly was changed? I played him a few times he has 50 more sheild and a little more speed and his ult is speedy but is that it? he feels basically the same but having more health is pretty noticeable

Is Dva good now? I also played her a few times and again felt kinda the same, her shield change is nice but dunno what else changed aside that and her ult

Ana is good if you can aim. Her ROF is incredible for a sniper, and her ult charges super fast between her damage and heals. Requires specific comps though. Ana can't heal some of the harder to hit characters very well, so you need a healer like Lucio to pick up the slack, and you need someone who benefits from the ult. Specifically, they need to be able to get in and do a lot of damage without needing to aim (hard to aim with the speed boost on). Reinhardt is the favorite, other characters generally rely on comboing with their ult.

Zenyatta changes:

The main thing is still his health pool. He can actually survive to do some real damage rather than cowering behind everybody. The buff to his alt fire is pretty substantial too IMO, you can now do 200 in a single salvo without discord or headshots.

yea I found her ult pretty fun chucking up on people and just watching them reck everyone also aiming without scope was fine so I liked her but still felt like playing zenyatta woulda been better

and having such a large shield on Zen is so good. you can take damage and shrug it off so fast

It's not that much faster than mercy or lucio's self heal, not enough to significantly change the way he is played compared to those two.

oh I also got the Rio skin for Zerya
thank fuck a skin finally with normal hair

Wish they had one for mei though, Symmetras intro is really nice and hope I get that before its all over

GAS THE GENJI PLAYERS

But seriously what minor nerf would you do to stop shitters flocking to him? I think slowing down shurikens or making deflect have only a 90 degree effect would be enough.