What Was World War I About?

Holla Forums why the fuck did World War I happen?

What was that even about?

What did so many millions of people die for?

I understand what World War II was about. I know why they died.

I have no idea what motivated the massive bloodshed in World War I though. What ideologies were at play? What the fuck were they fighting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW1 was only started because jews wanted Israel to be a real thing and a lot of countries didn't want it to happen. It also happened because the jews wanted Germany to be broken, they knew how strong and smart Germans could be. Not only that, they wanted Europe in ruins so they it was easier to take Europe over with their communism bullshit.

Moriarty bought a munitions factory. There's more but I fell asleep.

War is profitable for those that pick up the pieces. It was their failed attempt Zog.0

How did they foment it?

It did not start because of the Jews. What happened was it was a war that began because some anarchist assasinated the heir to a throne of a Kingdom and this is the old-Europe. People wanted to ally and find out who did it, people wanted to take the kingdom when it was vunrable, etc.

Now, Benjaman H. Freedman, Zionist Whistleblower and Apostate Jew goes into detail on how the Jews became involved. Germany had won, and the precursors to organizations such as the World Jewish Congress made a deal with the Parlement of the British Empire to where if they support Zionism and recognize Palestine as a Jewish state, they'd use their (((influence))) to bring America into the war.

A serbian terrorist assassinated the heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in the Balkans in the 1914.

In retaliation, the Austro-Hungarians declared war on Serbia a few weeks later. The Germans, who were good friends with the Austro-Hungarians declared war as well.

The Russian Empire, who are historic allies of the Serbs (because the Serbs are Slavs) declared war on the Austro-Hungarians in return.

The French at the time had a mutual defense agreement with the Russian Empire. The Germans, realising that there war with Russia would also be a war with France, launched thr Schlieffen Plan. This was an attack plan developed by a German Count called Schlieffen (dead by 1914) which involved sending the bulk of the German armed forces to France via Belgium, thereby surpassing the Marginot line and outflanking the bulk of the French army.

Before entering Belgian, the German's explained their plan to the British and the British (I think Sir Edward Grey to be precise) promised not to intervene.

After the Germans invaded Belgium, the British government invented a pack of lies about German atrocities (source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsehood_in_War-Time) in order to convince the Anglo-Saxons to get involved. The British then deployed their forces to Belgium, dogging down the German advance.

The delay allowed the Russian Empire to mobilise. (The Russians were slower to mobilise due to the scarcity of railroads in Eastern Europe at the time). Once the Russians deployed their forces, the Germans were forced to pull men off the Western front and redeploy them to the East. With their advance stagnant, both sides began to dig trenches.

The Ottoman Empire was forced to enter the war following a naval incident near the Dardanelles not to long afterwards.

Now go and look up the Balfour agreement and the story of how the kikes stabbed the German's in the back and imposed Versailles on them in order to steal land from the Palestinians.

Pic unrelated

Wasn't he a Serbian nationalist and a member of some kind of secret society?

Darn, can't let the Germans get their oil, we have to do something, oh look, here's an opportunity.

I don't care about actual reasons, their/(((their))) opportunistic behavior is all I care.

I always thought it waa because Kaiser Wilhelm sank the Lusitania.

to enforce democracy everywhere

What was the outcome of World War I in terms of how it changed society? Did it lead to the destruction of a lot of traditions and monarchies and so on?

that was pretty good.

The Maginot Line did not exist in WW1 and von Schlieffen was with the General Staff, otherwise good marks.

They died for the sake of dying. That was the whole purpose of it. To kill off as many white people off as possible. That is why Britain turned that small regional conflict into a world war even when Britain had no legal obligation to take any part whatsoever in that war between France, Russia, Germany and Austria.

Countries were itching for a big fight to prove their superiority, and the citizens of those countries were enthusiastic about it as well.

Each side thought they could knock each other out of the war in a few months at most. No one anticipated something that would drag on forever. Everybody was all-in on a bad poker hand.

It was the first oil war you dense motherfuckers.
The fight was over the Baghdad railway and the monopoly on oil in the middle east.
Of course it was the jews. They were the greatest winners from the war. The Russian empire was destroyed, the ottomans destroyed, italy destroyed, austro-hungary destroyed, germany destroyed, france destroyed, british empire gone. All they had to do was move their headquarters to the US and play dumb.

Normal citizens forever lost their appetite for war and conquest. When World War 2 was declared, it was done so solemnly and with great reluctance.

The immediate consequence for Britain was the Irish rebellion, after they lost so many soldiers in battle. There was no appetite in Britain to suppress the rebellion, so soon after so many military deaths in France.

Fucking please. In the same sense the Iraq war started over Saddam having WMDs. It was about Germany building a railway to Turkey. Time doesn't make propaganda pretexts true.

The reason is because it was too much effort NOT to have a war.
You see, in order to prevent war in Europe, two superblocs developed. The Britons, the french and the Russians on one side and the germans and austrohungary on the other.
The idea was to have two vast, opposing armies; each acting as the others deterrent, that way there could never be a war.
But there was one problem with that plan.
It was bollocks.

What?
Italy increased its territory into areas previously owned by Austro-Hungary. The British Empire actually expanded after World War 1 with the capture of Papua New Guinea, Palestine, Iraq, Tanzania South-West Africa etc. The French Empire also expanded.

the loss in business and manpower was too great for all of the countries.
Italy was better off before ww1 than before ww2. Same for France.
Britain was still the #1 world power but that will soon change.

WW1 was bound to happen by the end of the 19th century. it was a miracle that it only happened in 1914.
The whole point of it for the brits was to make europe weaker, particullary germany, because of their eternal anglo rethoric.
the americans meanwhile got their very own FED in 1913 so the prospect of a war in which the US would loan billions (alot back then) in return for gold, and ofcourse a longstanding debt was a (((dream))) come true.
the US had the biggest gold reserves after ww1, just like in ww2. they were only rivaled by britain, that tried to play a game they were too old for

The black hand was a jewish plot. Same as russian revolution. Why do you think the germans hated kikes so much? Because they all got rich off ww1, and then blam, you get the fucking weimar republic when germany hadn't even been invaded. Lot's of bullshit in this thread, Holla Forums should be better than this.

Everyone here knows about WW2 and how it was about Germany vs the Jewish forces of USSR/Britian/USA.

Looking at the (((backgrounds))) of pretty much every original bolshevik and the clear connection between communism and jews. It's obvious which side they were on. They took power through taking advantage of the instability in Russia during WW1. And the Jewish power across the west supported the Reds in the civil war and prevented large scale assistance to the whites.

Germany is pretty obvious to see as well, they were still a true European nation in 1914. They were relatively free from Jewish influence and did align with the Jewish plan. They were advanced and powerful and was winning against the combined forces of France/Britian/Russia. The international jewry signed an agreement with to bring the USA into the war in return for Palestine and the rest is history. In 1918 they tried to destroy Germany in almost the exact same way they did with Russia, but the jewish communists lost to the Weimar republic which was basically the same as the USA/England with weak liberal/capitalist ideas, some weimar members were jewish but it was largely ethnic german and not 95% jewish like the communists. After a few years the the Weimar government and Germany was completely corrupted and fell to hyperinflation/degeneracy.

It seems like all of those are pretty well known in Holla Forums and related circles, but I never hear anyone talk about when in history the USA/France/Britian governments became corrupted and under Jewish control. In WW2 they clearly already were and since then they've been slowly attempting to self-destruct the european culture and peoples. We can assume the treaties of WW1 were for their benefit, but how did they get to be such a major factor by that time? Since once they had assurances of getting Palestine and controlling the peace treaties they were able to quickly control the US into the war and sabotage the German war effor.

I don't trust any conventional history sources about this because they are likely as false as conventional accounts of WW2 are.

WW1 was something of an inevitability as the various European nations had for decades been weaving a complicated tangle of mutual defence pacts and military treaties.

WW1 started as a conflict between two small nations. Austria and Serbia I think it was? Austria I think it was, activated their defence pact with Germany which got them involved so Serbia activated their treaties with other nations who in turn went onto other nations and went "oi oi remember our treaty!" bringing yet more nations into the war.
It got so absurdly complicated that some nations wound up on both sides of the war.

Germany's only crime here was being the first nation of relevance to join in and the only one with anything worth looting afterwards.

The USA was content to sit back and sell war material to everyone. But the Brits cut a deal with some powerful Jews, offering to give up Palestine in exchange for a British victory in the war.
So the Jews whispered ideas in the ears of the US leadership. How if they sided with the winning team now then they could strongarm themselves into a powerful position at the negotiating table and get a big slice of the war spoils in addition to the huge profits they'd made off the war already.
And if there's anythin that will motivate a yank, it's greed.

And there you have it. The lousy truth of WW1.

An oldie but a goodie.

Wish the sources weren't from Wikipedia.

It's also a pretty lousy post facto interpretation.
There wasn't a plan. There was just a load of smaller nations looking to buddy up with a larger and more powerful nation to protect them from invasion.

I thought it was because a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

All of you are glaring fucking retards wew lad. How do you all function on a day to day basis? Is this summer, or…?

Germany was full of Jews prior and during WW1. They didn't just suddenly appear out of nowhere in the Weimar years. Germany was losing the war in 1914, winning in 1915, a total stalemate in 1916, and again losing the war in 1917 onwards, before the Balfour Declaration was made towards the end of 1917 to gain the support of the US.

It was clear the Central Powers were losing the war before America entered. They were blockaded into their ports and their only holdout outside of Europe was a brilliant general in Tanzania. Britain was slowly advancing through the Middle-East northwards and making short work of the Ottomans after their previous disaster. The only consequence of the US entry was a much swifter end to the War, and a harsher peace treaty. Germany would otherwise have sued for peace on much lighter terms. The first American troops didn't even enter combat until May 1918.

A libertarian (feudal in this case) society under pressure becomes a monarchy. Monarchs are the primary defense mechanism of a free people when placed under pressure: you consolidate power/resources for the common defense under the direction of one capable individual. In order to enslave Europe, monarchs, our defenders, needed to be removed. The Great War was about removing them. The Kaiser, the Czar, and a number of emperors of smaller European nations. Look into the years of the war and shortly after the war and see how many European monarchs were either assassinated outright or otherwise forced into exile, only to watch their throne be formally abolished within their lifetime.

Fortunately things haven't quite gone as planned.

To add to this point, the Germans sent Lenin to Russia. Hitler was a reaction to previously controlled jewish interests in Germany, the Bolsheviks did not have much support. The Entente nations had (((banking elements))) which then sponsored the Bolshevik takeover in Russia.

Jews are a secondary infection. WW1 started because the various military command structures were too intertwined as leadership for the states. Everybody blames nationalism for the war without once considering that it was imperial interests that caused the confluence of conflicts that spiraled into the great war. If borders were maintained and the 14 point peace plans were followed, WW2 probably wouldn't have happened. Supranational states and occupied territories started the war.

To make the league of nations happen.

I don't think that is even possible when you are ethnically jewish. That's like saying you are an apostate mestizo. Your genetics aren't an option.

dissmissed

Requesting a better WW1 thread on >>>/polism/