Building men

Itt dads doing it right
This mans channel is literally nothing but how to be a real man and how to prosper.
If you liked the "primitive tech" channel then you'll also love this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/phreshayr/videos
youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His son is pretty autistic.

That's the American way.

People who give birth to retards should have the right to kill them as soon as they learn they're retarded, and be fined for not killing them. I hate seeing people with retarded children, they're fucking deficient, kill all the fucking retards. Let there be a retard mass-genocide.

The problem with this guy is he's possibly the worst clickbaiter on youtube. I've seen a few of his videos and the content seems pretty decent in a "get off your ass and do shit like a man" kind of way, but his ridiculous clickbait titles has me not wanting to watch more. Seems like a good man who just tries too hard to game youtube.

Can I get a tl;dr on this video though? I don't really want to spend 10 minutes listening to him talk about disciplining his son, particularly since I don't know the context since I don't follow all his videos…

the way he talks about raising children is how you get an autistic one

he goes over how parent's shouldn't be their children's friends or guardians, they should be mentors that make them end up in the right path regardless if the child is feeling stress or not.

then he says that being a man himself, and being in the world is nothing but stress, so having mercy thrown at him from his parents made it really hard to adjust to asshole bosses and people who want to take your money.

I get what he's saying about some of it, but he layers it on with the same stain that Feminism has, where it seems like he wants the furthest extent of what he's saying, instead of just adjusting it in order to make it right.

What'd the kid do?

He's massively christian, in case that isn't obvious. I approve of the way he's raising his kids away from degeneracy and with an appreciation of hard work, christianity and slave morality tend to go hand in hand.

>hard work, but…

jack shit

he's making excuses for his own lack of self control by saying "i did it out of love"

he's still stupid

Heh, I've heard that probably hundreds of times before. My parents used to tell me that all the time when I was a teenager.
Probably about 90% of the time I deserved it for being a shit. They never hit me, just yelled at me. But if I were them I would have hit me for the shit I did.

WEAK
I doubt he isn't even racist, both my parents are and I will always thank them for showing me the way the world was at around 10. I shall always live to protect them and raise my offspring accordingly.

Obv youve nvr seen the accountant

I guess it matters on the child, my parents didn't hit me but did explain how the evil gooks would think themselves better than me if I didn't try harder and get some sense with my actions. Further if you use drugs or some sort of vice in life you won't be ready for when the niggers break in and kill your dogs. Also don't listen to loud music or the Mexicans will be able to sneak up on you.

Finally always be armed, ready and waiting.

Either a bunch of fucking basement dwelling neckbeard jealous haters or straight up kikes ITT.

The guy is click baitish, but you have to be to make a living off youtube. I don't blame him at all.

He's putting out extremely wholesome, non-degenerate, content, about homesteading/self reliance, conservatism, being christian. He talks about striving to adhere to high moral values, admitting to your flaws and mistakes, and living a virtuous life. He actually has a popular little cozy channel amongst a sea of trash, negativity and degeneracy, and all you jealous, cynical, little limp wristed faggots, playing video games and jacking off to hentai can do is hate and call him a pussy.

Newsflash: He is a 6'4" fucking lumberjack who could snap you like a fucking twig, but he chooses to be a good christian man.

VID related: This is how a real man acts. If you can watch this video without tearing up with nostalgia, then I hate to break it to you but you had a shit childhood and you daddy didn't love you. You may as well go back to playing vidya.

that movie made me laugh so damn hard, especially the part where he forgot to erase all the math he did in his office what a retard

he's probably a quarter to half redskin by the look of it and the sound of it, I fucking hate redskins

That's an exaggeration. He can get a bit clickbaity at times but he's nowhere even close to the worst 100. The reason is despite the fact that he enjoys complex machines and electronics, he's still a normalfag and has a normalfag understanding of how to take advantage of search algorithms and the way youtube promotes content. That is to say he has next to zero understanding of those things. So when his analytics says his views are stagnating or declining despite increase subscriptions he does the only thing a man of his age and background knows how, he uses flashy attention grabbing titles. It'd be nice if he figured out how to ride the waves and game youtube's recommendation algorithm like some other successful channels do, but when it comes down to it he's a homesteader and carpenter and father first. The fact that he's making high quality informational content regarding natural wholesome subjects gives him a free pass to be as clickbaity and shilly as he goddamn well pleases as far as I'm concerned.

For anons who like gardening, vid-related is pretty good.
Dude's a bit autistic, but it's a funny type of autist.

I'm already subbed, I think it's a good channel and fairly informative. I'm working on my own homestead so it's nice sometimes to take an hour in the evening to see what other people are doing.

I've been doing similar stuff to these kids my whole life, so I definitely get the nostalgia. I think it's right to get boys out into the woods and using their bodies to accomplish something. Building things in particular is a great exercise for the body and mind.

Either way this is a fine channel and the man creates good, wholesome, positive content. This is part of the process of building up which we can't forget is the necessary counterpoint to breaking down the commie social order. People need something else to get involved with once they abandon the poz, and going full 1488 all the time isn't regenerative to the soul. Sometimes you just need to chill out and focus on something entirely apolitical.

David the Good is pretty good too, though he works in a tropical climate so not great for most anons concerning the specific details. He's good about going over general principles of gardening though. Of course there's nothing like doing it yourself. Even if you're in an urban environment there's no excuse not to have a few planter boxes and herbs at least. Great way to spice up your food for cheap, and you'll learn more looking at one plant grow over a year than you will watching videos. It's like using fire - you just have to do it.

I've actually been trying to find a channel that deals with Ryegrass since I live on a farm steading in Scotland, but I doubt I'll ever find something like that tbh

Too bad I can't help you, not sure about anyone doing that sort of thing in Scotland. Tough to find a climate analogue too.

Thankfully I'm not too far off from the Alaskan climate and its flora/fauna so this guy's usually pretty good:

youtube.com/user/phreshayr/videos

Mostly he's just kinda chill so I like his videos in that way, but occasionally he clues me in to certain botanical things I hadn't known. I've considered making my own channel at some point to go over certain aspects of homesteading in a cold climate, though with a certain amount of modern tech. There are quite a few people going the low-tech route but I think ultimately what's more practical for people are methods which use cheap and efficient tech like chainsaws and nails, trucks, ATVs and such to get things done. It's romantic to do log skidding with draw horses and frame your timber home with hand tools, but if you're smart about the way you use a truck and chainsaw you can get it done fast, solo, and well.

Anyway, if you can't find your niche it may well be worth creating content yourself. I'm sure you learn stuff as you go just as the rest of us to, relearning old skills and knowledge. I find it's sometimes useful to go to your local library and look for old agricultural books or guides to historical carpentry methods and other associated things. There's a lot of good knowledge out there that's fallen out of common understanding which really saves labor. On that note, I like these guys too:

youtube.com/user/jastownsendandson

Some good info on food preservation prior to refrigeration here, very useful tips. In particular there's a method of storing eggs which was fairly mind-blowing to me in its practicality and efficiency. Simply take your eggs fresh from laying (don't wash them) and bury them in wood ash. After 10 months there's a 90% success rate of preservation, and the method is cheap as free if you're homesteading already. Low labor, low cost, low footprint - great piece of knowledge.

Might be a good shout actually.
Got a bunch of clover and white clover I need to get rid of, could create a few vids on how to.

even went back to cuckchan to see if /diy/ had a gardening general or something
Do anons not like gardening or something?

Probably just not the right context in which to discuss it. Generally speaking any discipline which benefits from a persistent base of knowledge might be better served in a more permanent format than the chans. Creating useful infographics and things could have value though. It may just be a niche thing, who knows?

Either way homesteading is the white man's destiny. True freedom and the opportunity to tend the garden of creation in a high-trust community should have been our birthright, and we will secure it for our children. A perfect merger of digitally controlled centralized high-tech manufacturing and analogue decentralized food and craft production is the future our posterity deserve.

Fair enough, I know I've always wanted a board/thread for anons to talk about their garden and what they're planning to do with it.

Yeah you can often guess what a man is like based on how he cares for his garden.
Look at the garden of white man living suburban neighbourhood then compare it to the garden of a meth head.

Fuck. That hit hard. Wish I could go back to that age sometime and unlearn all the evils of the world.

Unlearn the death grip Jews hold on humanity, how shitty and degenerate most people are at their core, and how we are absolutely fucking destroying our planet.

I don't want all these feels

The only ethical thing to do with the nostalgic impulse is to create the same feeling for your children. We can either wallow in a simulacrum of childhood or we can give our children the opportunity to experience what we can't anymore. The price is personal sacrifice and hard work.

A garden is a great thing. Judge a tree by its fruit.

Agreed, the dipshit comments made above are the reason many normal whites that are sympathetic to our cause dismiss us as crazies. If you watch the video in question, the one that sparked the outrage, he's treating his son like a capable human being who can learn to be useful. That's the way I was taught, I'm glad someone's teaching their children to be responsible and think ahead instead of wandering through life like a retard just bouncing from moment to moment.

Not a fan of the kids names but whatever it isn't a bad video.

Trying to appeal to cucks is helping the jew. You don't placate, you don't appeal, you don't play the "omg racists are so bad you guiz!111" the_donald game. You lead. Hitler didn't pander to cucks. The cucks all still came around and loved him. Because he knew what was right and lead the way. If he had spent all his time appealing to commies and faggots to try to be popular he never would have had any impact at all.

I agree, but he's clearly a simple conservative that's just building a family and trying to survive in a world that has left him behind. It's sad really, so I don't get angry at people who don't go full 1488 with us. I mostly feel bad for them knowing that they're part of a lost period in time. I was primarily focusing on the content of the particular video posted, the cucky behavior is abhorrent though.

I'm not saying there is a problem with cucks making cuck videos for other cucks. I am saying that people here pointing out that he's a cuck isn't "dipshit comments" and that "many normal whites that are sympathetic to our cause dismiss us as crazies" is not something to be concerned about.

Killing nitrogen fixators in your lawn is degenerate.

Be limp-wristed little faggot that almost broke his hand with a power drill.

lel until you tell him some sob story about how your dog got herpes.

Explains it, tbh.

Swedish version

It really is. White people always had clover mix for their lawns. Not just for the free nitrogen supply, but also for the flowers that attract bees. Jews invented the idea of clover being a weed so they could sell more herbicides, and then more fertilizer too because you lost your free nitrogen supply.

Comfiest channel on youtube

Yawn.