Trump Gets Muslims & Feminists to Praise Him

Libcucks BTFO

Libtards are seething. Not only did he make them look stupid by helping Muslims, but the fact that they're girls, during a time when girl power stuff is big, made this all the sweeter. I look forward to the next time I get an argument with some retarded libshit and I get to rub this in their faces.

Afghans? Robotics?

I foresee another Achmed Clock incident.

a thread died for this

It's amazing when it comes to pozzing us the Trump administration works like greased lightening. For campaign promises, however, those will have to wait. He's not going to win re-election at this rate and it will be a much deserved loss. Hey, maybe all the marxist shitheads he constantly appeals to, who hate his guts will vote for him, because I won't make that mistake again.

Nice try shill.

Trumpcucks BTFO

FTFY

There's that word again.

I wanna see what the fuck they actually make.

Not even joking, not even being snide. I wanna see if, by some quirk of mutation, they actually know shit.

Nice try kike.

Oh good, we have plenty of 3rd party people who will never win, or you can contribute to a fine cast of traitors and niggers to vote for!

On one hand, it's kiddie shit.
On the other hand, what the fuck was I expecting?

Don't those come in pre-packaged kits with instructions like model cars?

Kek, thats almost identical to the shit they sell in kits

Wow, it's like all his talk before the election was all lies. But I'm sure this is all just 666D chess to finally get crooked Hillary in jail.

You can do it, Trump! only a few more moves until checkmate!

Eh, whatever. Good PR move.

They're going home afterwards, so why should I even care?

Its all just a political stunt anyway m80s.

Oh boy…

It's truly brilliant if you assume that shitskins never overstay their visas and live on in America with their extended relatives.

Basically not this.

Basically this.

This was nothing but a media attention ploy.

Sadly, this does appear to be some form of Xd chesscucking - he's trying to make himself seem not-anti-muslim, which is just… Why?

Why are all the seemingly pro-White guys such utter cuckolds?
I just don't get it.
Trump was put into power by overwhelming White support, yet he can't/won't just come out and fucking say "I'm out here doing shit for White interests", instead of trying desperately to cuck to people who WILL NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING SUPPORT HIM?
FUCKING WHY?

The only explanation that seems to fit is that we're getting played like fucking fiddles, and this guy isn't going to do jack shit except pass us more and more empty promises while doing plenty of 'good' shit (and plenty of bad), but never doing what is sufficient to ensure our survival.

I don't give a shit about 'good' - I care only about what is sufficient, and this shit he's been pushing is anything but that.

And here come the shills.

You're the only shill here, Moishe. Anti-Trump is Anti-White.

If anti trump is anti white then explain how trump is helping the caucasoids in palestine?Im anti trump because of his zionist leanings tbh. All caucasoids should be protected from genocide

KIKEL FILTH
A SIZE 14 CURBSTOMP FOR THIS HEB

my dude,you do know you posted Holla Forums's mascot right?

It's not on the ban you retard.

ALL HAIL GOD KING EMPEROR TRUMP

You're out of touch m8, the people who got Trump elected are the MAGApedes who think that Dems are the real racists and jerk themselves off over their BASED black friends.
Also why would you expect a self professed nationalist and globalist to be pro white?

500,000,000 OR LESS WHITES ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET WE HAVE DNA PHENOTYPICAL BINARY WEAPONS THAT CAN REMOVE THE MUD FROM OUR PLANET

LET HER RIP

You can not save every Caucasoid otherwise we would be worried about saving Commies from Communisim when in fact we believe they should be thrown from helicopters and shot.

Not the best way to handle the situation the best way involves rope but not the worst

You should at least know your enemy user.

Yes, because we made it for them. Lefties can't make shit for themselves. You need to lurk for 2 years before posting

Save the ammo just let them splat from 1400'

You've been exposed as a faggot. Shit damage control.

Good goy. Now fuck off back to Holla Forums

You too.

Where the fuck are the mods anyways? I haven't seen this much anti-Trump shilling since I accidentally went to 4cuck a couple of weeks ago.

Jesus Christ just stop digging. You're not fooling anyone.

How do you "accidentally" go to 4chan? Fuck off already.

Accidentally signed up to Reddit

Sad!

Trying this hard.

Shill confirmed.

Yes, that's the fucking point, you enormous cuckold.

Cry harder Jew, and post some better animu girls.

Very possible at this point. This world is so bloody wretched, it wouldn't surprise me.

You're honest to god one of the most autistic anons I've come across in a while.

I thought you shills get a crash course before they pay you to post here.

those bitches look at least 25. fuck off whores.

Not a joke, not a euphemism, 100% serious - you should kill yourself. Nobody will miss you.

Most people that voted for Trump were white, not racists.

faggot

Which is, I suppose, the problem.

I fucking swear, some of these Muslims look whiter than Midwestern girls

know thy enemy son…now kindly fuck off

I would rather him not have done this. I don't care if it's 4D chess (which it actually appears to be), I would prefer ideological purity. I don't want these inbred hijabi skanks in my country.

WE

WUZ

Hatred is good in a way because we as Europeans are absolutely under attack; I wouldn’t bother trying to dissuade anyone from foaming at the mouth hatred. Tactically it will be useful. But the goal is Ethno Nationalism, right? There exists only one group on this planet that would pose a threat to us if we asserted our interests and kept our nations homogenous and it’s not the Afghanis. Those hardy cave dwellers wouldn’t be able to touch a hair on the head of a European if we didn’t self-sabotage and allow other people to live amongst us.

It is utter madness to allow Afghanis to emigrate to our shores or to occupy their nation or to arm them or to farm opium on their clay. That is what IS happening. Letting a few girls attend a robotics conference is about the limit to the interaction that is sensible.

You can reasonably object to WHY Trump did this but the actual act is reasonable.

ROBOT SCIENCEISS N SHEET

I don't think you know what that term means.

Telling people to kill themselves is weaksauce. Say you're gonna fucking hang them.

Welcome to the machine, lads.

Thats not a robot
THATS A BOMB

This is why he is a billionaire President, and you're on Holla Forums.

I hope Trump gives them pregnancy tests at the borders. Those shit-skins look too young to shit out an anchor baby but they're muslims. They probably got married as children and may have had a couple of kids already.

What the fuck do afghans need robots for? They're just going to use this experience to build drone grenades to kill white people with.

Please gas yourself
>>>/gaschamber/

ANCHOR BABIES ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN LEGAL CITIZENS.

At least it isn't a "clock."

To defuse all the bombs they have from distance.

So you're saying they are dead weight

Also, I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but this is literally Hillary-tier "the future is female" garbage.

Hang yourself faggot.

Kill yourself

Am I a traitor if I want to hatefuck a muslim chick in a hijab?

Fuck her with a pigskin condom

see:

If you don't kill her afterwards, yes. You're a pathetic faggot, in any case, wanting to put your dick in mud. I bet you'd sodomize her too, you faggot.

no u

Oh man I wish Jeb won now.

DAMN! WE REALLY SHOWED THOSE LEFTISTS BY DOING EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED US TO! 88D CHESS GUYS HAHA BASED!

The most confusing thing about all this is why are leftykikes like this trying to shill us to support Trump? Wouldn't they want us not to support him? I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

this is clock boy level bullshit

Pros:
>If Media doesn't knowledge Trump did what (((They))) felt was right, they would look more like asshats.

I'll be hoping for a lot of Leftist salt if the 3rd happens.

I would kek heartily if they end up linked to terrorists and deported.

Trump has re-election in the bag, as the Democrats have no serious candidates

BASED
A
S
E
D

Absolutely not.

Oh no! The Sara Anderson thread from May is gone?! NOW WHAT WILL WE DO?

Do you guys realize Hitler once invited all people around the world to show Aryan sportsmanship and superiority?
Hell this time Trumps people will actually win this thing.

Seems like robot they would make.
Pretty basic and imitating bomb defusal robots, only piece of advanced hardware they saw during their life.

yeah, we totally needed another thread where half of the posts are people accusing eachother of being subhuman kikes for not 100% agreeing with each other on every tiny detail.

Holla Forums is being subverted with some interesting tactics now