America in Current Year +2

dailywire.com/news/18674/us-army-female-soldiers-be-prepared-shower-women-amanda-prestigiacomo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YZbDT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wot? OP girls dont have weiners

Yeah, be prepared for a bunch of low-IQ meatshields drilling that bunghole into oblivion every shower.

I thought getting Mattis in there was supposed to get rid of this kind of shit.

It's fucking cuckservative traitors like that piece of shit Justin Amash that are to blame for this. I want to see him lose his seat in 2018 along with the rest of the RINO cock suckers.

You misread. The trannies are going to be showering with the actual women. Basically the female soldiers are going to have to put up with a fucking tranny cock swinging around in their showers now. It's an abomination.

On one hand. I'm amused, on the other, I'm disgusted.

Maybe women will stay home and stop joining the military. If that is what occurs, the trannies can have their own showers and bathrooms away from everyone else then.

It is, but it would make for great propaganda to get less women to join and get feminists and trannies to fight with each other. The lemonade that can be made from these lemons is endless.

Imperium of Man when?

nah mate the only swinging the tranny will be doing is the helicopter when he's getting absolutely hammered in the ass by a line of hungry men

are you retarded

Seriously burgers, this sort of poz is happening in straya too and I'm wondering if in case of an actual war breaking out, what sort of idiot would want to join an army that would make transfreak drag queens and physically/mentally inferior women your comrades in arms? Who the fuck would want them watching your back? Who would expect to seriously bond with the sort of people that only enlisted for the rights to shout "I'm a strong non binary gendered creature, hear me roar!"?

Good news. Shit people will die for israel. Stop panicking. US doesn't fight fair and good wars. You don't need good men in army.

I'm optimistic and know how this shit can be used to backfire on the cucks. Or would it be more constructive to sit and whine?

Double dubs have shown us an attack vector. Haven't found the magic combo yet to D&C trannies and feminists but I sense I am close.

lruk more

Your inaction ensures your demise.

I thought Mattis was axing all the tranny shit though.
It's fucking bad though. Last year a guy I know in the DoD told me everyone had to spend a day or two taking "sensitivity training" on trannies. This shit needs to stop. Not just because it's sickening and we shouldn't be encouraging degeneracy, but because it will quite literally ruin cohesion and team effectiveness in combat.

You thought wrong amigo.
Mattis is just another servant - if you bought into that 'BASED MADDOG!' shit, you're a fool.

what even the fuck after reading that

Trump is no anti-Marxist. Just look at how he poured money into Women-in-STEM programs and historic black colleges. That's not something an anti-Marxist does.

Who'd have seen this one coming.

Trump is good on immigration and the economy but is completely cucked on social issues. Expect to see a lot more of this over the coming few years.

lol. No.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/trump-officials-order-15000-new-visas-for-low-wage-workers/

Time to drown yourself.

Compared to what we've had for the last 50 years, Trump is fantastic.

So America can't even afford to pay for shower stalls?

You'd think that mini walls like that would be cheap in CY+2 but apparently not.

Yeah. Great…

That shits from (((Wapo))). Discarded.

Hmm, nope. We want those zogbots to be in total disarray & completely cucked-out to the point of uselessness. The zogbots have never fought on the White side nor will they at any point in the future. They are the ones who keep the fucking kike pizza party in charge. Eventually we will need to exterminate the lot of them and I do not want to pull the trigger on a straight, White, man but it seems I won't have to since the kikes are purging the White shabbos goyim from their ranks as they are going all-in on what they believe to be their final blow against us. Good fucking luck having Ahuviya Harel types take on 100,000,000 White militiamen.

This is my rifle
This is my chud
This is for fighting
This ain't for fun

Are you pretending to be retarded or is this bait?

If this isn't bait and this post was indeed serious then I guess I can get why Holla Forums thinks they are somehow right on anything.

Ok chaim.

The US military as a whole has been a joke for years

I HOPE POLICE FORCES FOLLOW SUIT
AS WELL AS THE FBI
AS WELL AS THE CIA
AS WELL AS THE IRS

Just gas them all

Bro they only give you like 60 secs to shower. It sucks.

How do you shower in 60 seconds?

Use archive for clickbait you dumb nigger
archive.is/YZbDT

But OP, the best grills have penises.

Yeah he better start that wall or he's going to get a bullet.

Actually my bad, I responded to a shill.

It's Modern Day 0 presently. How will this work out, you ask? When they are all cowards not with the USMC in their genes. Rather a nigger than a kitchen technician or the fluke of a cunt that is hard enough. Guess where most of them reside after hell? Still crying away. I only know of a few women that have made it beyond the kitchen in the AF. And there is no fucking nothing but the basic. The military will not soften for pussy.

Checked. If anything they require harder instruction.
It's almost like they really want a real militia.

most of them havent fought at all. combat experience has been leaking from the military like a sieve since 2010 before Trump had even taken office the amount of infantrymen who actually saw combat had dwindled to almost nothing. Yea people get tired of the life and let their contracts end but historically a good amount with combat experience would remain to climb the ranks. Because of onigger and the marxism moving in most quickly abandoned those ideas.

Hell my first, and all of camp lejuenes, first experience with onigger as commander in chief was him coming to do some speech.. Instead of us being to 'the president is coming to do a speech, if you've been a good boy and you want to you can go see him' we were told 'president obama is coming to do a speech, snipers have been posted throughout the base, if you are in any way outside do not make any quick movements or you will be shot, those of you with family living on base instruct them as well.'

This

You have some nice dubs too, user.
I think that D&Cing trannies and feminists is missing the greater opportunity here. If we're going to be D&Cing, we should focus on breaking White feminists from non-White feminists. This is much easier to do and is far more important. We must raise the racial consciousness of our people everywhere. Everyone already knows trannies are different. It's the race question that is important for our people to grasp.

Being a drill instructor requires HR tier faggotry at this point. Just sign up for the NRA at this point and the fluke of a cunt that you couldn't make men with your woman. Keep them away and not thinking they are equal in war. I don't fucking care how many you have raised on a .22. Cut it. You are making a fucking disgrace of everything pushing your cunts into service.

Fuck off eddy, I did a lot of clean work with them because they did not want to die. They learned in a real fucking hurry.

When they said Trump would make anime real I really did not expect they would count futanaris in it…

All this appeasement for literally 0.1% of the populace. How is this ok?
I can't wait to see trannies freaking out when they realise a military life is going to up the T count, thus making their transition (if they bother at all) even more difficult.

Yes, let one roach in your house and refactor everything around it. You're a good goy, you know it's for the best.

Nothing will happen in the military. When I was in prison, one fat faggot decided he wanted to be a woman and so was given a wig and makeup. He pranced about in a wig and lipstick, looking like a fucking nightmarish joke. And nobody did shit because they knew they'd get the book thrown at them. Uk prisons for you.

This is why you just militia at this point. Some hatchet job tranny has been through the system endless times for prostitution already. Let them go die in the sand.

Fuck off, and fuck you. You're allowed to go die. Sick of your faggot kin I had to keep everyone from killing. It's not M.A.S.H. out there, it's a bunch of limited tolerance godfuckers that rain hell when they are allowed because peace is verboten. Nobody is going to pretend your hairy asshole is a cunt.

Transexuals are horrible for military morale, worse than women. The only hole you're supposed to know is the new one you put through the enemy. This is sedition of the highest order.

Join your local militia and gas out the fed. It doesn't take much until you notice when they stop pretending and put their ears on.

They going to offer sensitivity training next for the dudes that don't want to rape dudes?

Wait, wait, wait… does the motorpool have an operation tranny?

This isn't a joke. This is real life. Join up your local militia and fuck out the obvious good goy

I don't know about you faggots but I have a port, a stent, an alien skelebone hip joint and a stent. I'm not sure how long before the singularity hits for real but I'm ahead of the curve because of all these good goy amateurs that couldn't kill or deal with a casualty.

I've survived rods and plates in my back, pulmonary embolisms, and a I had a stick go through the roof of my mouth when I was just a wee lad. I'm ready.

Yeah, you sound like the type of dumbass I had to make sure didn't eat shit.
The port is for literal system shock, when the heart has taken too much and fluts its last yet again.

i knew there was a reason i got out. what the fuck are you doing Army?

Being all they can be?

Join your local militia and become the SS of it. I'd not tell you to sign up for anything else at this point, it's still all filthed up because of pavement ape era. Reminder the nigger still never closed Guantanamo and GOOD, because bullying is right American. The only do-nothing thing that fucking nigger did right.

apparently so, considering who the generals are that replaced the old generals during the Stalanist-purges that Obama conducted several years ago.

kinda beating you to it, i have a plan to join a friend of mine, train with weapons (staff, sword) daily and get the fuck out of the machine. tired of the bullshit. living the way i want to while self improving.

Beautiful, but stop larping with fag sticks and get funs. If you're western european, at least visit Switzerland for a bit of fun to get some range time.

german ancestry. also, planning on learning how to use a bow properly also. i do plan on getting a shotgun at minimum because what american doesn't own a shotgun besides soccer moms and suburbian plebs?

During modern fight, it's grenades, yelling and eating through frenemy ammunition. Knowing how to control a range of firearms will do you better than most melee training. I've been a Gracie family follower since the early 90s. Choke a sandsemite while they are actively still shooting you. The piercing fire and udder silence sends them to the darkness when you feel them try to choke out ackbar in their throat.

i agree. i have training on M240's, .50 cal machine guns, and M16/M4's. i just have a feeling that knowledge is going to be useful in the future. i also have extensive knowlege on the M1A1/A2/SEP Abrams tanks. thank god for great memory.

Throwing accurate fire is always appreciated. Having to capture targets is why I allowed to be actively bit many times. Fuck tattoos, a lot of random nigh rigor on the trigger kicking it away but I caught one that went right up my leg and obliterated my hip. Another time I took a doorway that they had wired and absolutely killed my main aorta. Corpsman are the true saints, there is no reason I am here. Train and train all damn day until it is an absolute extension of your soul. Do it for your country at home.

What you have to understand is I still want to go back. This is why you should never send your men to fight elsewhere, their sick should be defending at home.

Are you a non-native English speaker or high or a bot or insane?

My dude, I am the most Germanic family of American terrorists. Thankfully I am not living on pills. The pain is a thing to deal with. I may live off pills in my 90s when everyone of my family is dead and I have fucked off to Alaska.

The pain is everyday and I know the pills don't do anything but make everyone's situation worse over time. Rather bite through it and try to keep my mind straight until it becomes normal. I wasn't ever entirely sane but now the pain on top of the actual itch of going back is partially maddening.

Fuck you, anglocuck.

wew, so what are you smoking?

You haven't lived until you have blasted pig corpses so hard it rains for minutes in an occupied town.

Pain and just dopamine and adrenaline of the body.

Once you grit through it you realize your body is a bigger badder animal than pain pills. It becomes a new regime of fitness. I still have the port just in case my heart stops again. For how many times that happened and my head was still live and my heart was dead. I'd rather just put cola through it.

Your head is absolutely still alive during heart failure and you feel it, I cannot lie to an user. I never went brain dead and that's the gift of your friendly corpsman. A man I will look after when he is in a home and his grandchildren are dead.

General Mattis DEFRAUDED the US government out of millions of dollars with some blood testing scam product and actually used his position to kill investigations into it when others were suspicious. He actually tried to get approval for a extremely costly [and extremely marginal, if any, improvement] change-over to 6.8 SPC ammunition before the Afghanistan conflict – a war we should all remember was pretty much about heroin and lithium. James Mattis wants people who will die for degenerate profit and he wants those people so screwed up, disassociated, and compartmentalized they can't form into a cohesive push to uproot endemic corruption.

What's your problem with that there, cunny?

quickly

You were warned post-WWII by Ike. Your hell is what we are players in. You did not listen and now the military industrial complex is about all that is left.

How about you make some kids, tell them to join the local militia and inform them they are supposed to be more gunned up than the military.

Filtered.

How many of you remember America is all about fuck you? When the majority kicks the skids out from under career faggots Americans win. Laws are made to be broken. Never forget.

Check out this goy.

You can plug your ears but the truth won't go away. The US is a corrupt and dying empire and your fake hero's are part of that

This sounds more like a shitty futa doujin than real life.

Nah, it's not corrupt cuck. Just need more to remember the spirit is to break rules. Over and over and over until the whole damn thing is right again.

Do let us know what faggot farm you are from, (((user.)))

It's like this faggot was born in the 2000s. Like it never saw actual corruption and removal of kike pizza kike mafia. The kike mafia is burning too, do you have some last rites you'd like to speak to anonymously?

It's a weird thing, not a single LEO I have talked to wants to protect you. What's all this onion business for then? I wonder. I really, really wonder who could be /biz/hind this.

This is why Greece and Italy are not what they used to be. If you don't take the mafia by the eyes, you are a nigger in a niggered community.

Seriously you seem like Pajeet or a word salad bot

They don't know how official and fearless the best of us are. There is nothing for them to threaten or blackmail, because my family and my kin protected them before we started this club. They won't find or families and we will torch them. This has been coming since 1999 and it is full active now. You're going to see a lot of insurance fires now that they know, what you won't hear about is what happens at the airports, borders and immigration. This is what is happening and feel free to make citizen arrests as long as you are armed.

Listen, faggot. Your little circlejerk is small bait, weak lures and small time to the T. You may poke a few pile of kikes on occasion but this is the big fight. We won't stop fighting until the fight is done.

Your both bigger faggots and Matt is is a con man who robbed the US of millions

OP is a faggot

Its MD-0 faggot

so…chicks with dicks.. LOL.. more like men with tits

trannies being in the army is a good thing faggots, them serving as meatshields on the front line is the only good thing they can do for our country

……… that is a damn good photoshop is that a photoshop?

The US Army doesn't employ "meat shield" tactics, though. A shitload of time and money goes into forming an US infantryman.

The best thing about trannies is one way or the other it's going to break the glass ceiling with a lot of things and hopefully wake women up regarding it.

Is b6055a a bot?

I would imagine so.

Good that means less women to enlist.

kek

Quick, would you prefer nothing but mtf tranny "women" in the female division or legit, weak af women in the military?

the weaker the US forces are the better. i hope they start enlisting paraplegic SEALs and down marines just for the sake of diversity and political correctness

You need an AR-15 at minimum if you actually live in the U.S. .223 is very plentiful. You should get a Ruger 10/22 as well.

10/22 is the best for SHTF. You can carry around a few thousand rounds in your backpack with ease. It's quiet. You can shoot rabbits and shit without blowing up your dinner. It's also a nasty fucker on soft targets

Marines were always downies

I'm torn m8's I miss the military but the US is fucking gay. What do I do? Join the legion? Are those Ukranians still taking voleenteers?

Wowwee, you sure are the edgiest of edgelords