CURRENCY WAR INBOUND

CURRENCY WAR INBOUND

Russia and China, through the pretense of a "metals exchange", are gonna set up a fuckin metal backed currency to take down the almighty petrodollar. That's why the anti-Russia meme popped up in 2016.

BUT

The only way to save the petrodollar is WW3. Trump knows. I bet Trump would like to see the petrodollar go too - it's a blight on world stability and the working man's ability to grow.

All we can do is watch, because this game is out of our hands. However, you can win through a few easy steps:

1: divest from fiat money - a metals backed currency is gonna cause all that QE to come back home
2: make sure you have emergency food, TP, memes, and water on hand to ride out the currency collapse turmoil
3: buy silver you fuckwits - paper contracts have depressed the price of silver enormously

this already happened with paper gold in a bank in europ - the bank gave the contract holders cash value instead. The paper silver market is more than 250x the size of the physical silver market dollar for dollar. Get silver you fucks. Gas the kikes, currency war now.

tapnewswire.com/2017/07/russia-china-declare-all-out-war-on-us-petrodollar-prepare-for-exclusive-trade-in-gold/
archive.is/TPpwC
reuters.com/article/sberbank-gold-china-idUSL8N1K41VS
archive.is/hA5ad

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/396614-russia-china-naval-drill/
archive.is/tnU81
cnbc.com/2017/02/14/germany-has-got-its-gold-back–they-must-know-something-we-dont.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You even know about debt-based currency?

It's actually much more. The current amount of paper (fictional) silver traded, is close to 600 times the actual amount of silver in existence. If you missed out on bitcoin, here comes round 2. How are we going to change the world without financial power.

GET A BIT OF SILVER ANONS

Fucking based, it's like they saw it coming.

I bet he wouldn't.

Sounds to me like you boys are on the verge of giving up. Here's your (you), now get out.

(((That's right goys! BRICS isn't a central banking cartel at all! It's totally about Nationalism and non-debt currency. Worship the Communist countries, they fight for Nationalism!)))

2020:

Richard Spencer and the Alt-Right (nazbol) hold a rally to defend the use of BRICS in the current stock exchange.

Unrelated to Putin.
Syria's basically a vassal to Russia, they can do whatever they want, and Syria seems to be able to use the pipeline as well.
If you were in his position, what would you do? Just shout the 14 words and get obliterated by the other slaves of the jews?
I'd charge faggots who turn down jobs too. Help the economy or get the fuck out, no welfare for you.

user what were you trying to do here?

Oh I get it. Filtered.

he hates the Soviet

The floor for Ag is currently around $14/oz, though historically it's about $10-12. The current $16-17/oz is too overpriced for my fiat-filled wallet but I'm waiting until it dips into the $13's again to resume stacking. Au is still way overpriced, I wouldn't touch it until it's flirting with its true support around $500/oz. This is all based on current (((fiat))) structures, of course. Value is a funny thing when your house is on fire, however.

Has your hording ever made you money?

Is it confirmed this is happening?

Is it gold and silver both?

Reuters reported on it, and they're pretty legit.

((()))

I don't really see a move in the price of Gold and silver, they usually make their move 1-2 weeks ahead of time.

federal kike reserve

I don't see this happening for a bit longer. If this is happening, they're gonna need more to prep, because if they do this, the jews are going to be fucking livid.

Not at all. Israel has one of the largest gold reserves in the world and Soros and co. are directly connected to the Chinese and Russian mafia.

Not to mention a lot of the ones in radio have been long time gold pushers like Savage

That's a fucking fantastic idea and it's something we should do.

Somewhere in that giant landmass called Russia is a complete fuckton of gold that is yet to be mined.

Their goal isn't being rich, but enslaving the goyim. Chaos always throws a wrench into their plans.

I would bet they are both white and both still married too

Nah China and Russia are frenemies
Stalin and Mao stood by each other in muh communism, but behind the scenes they're always at each others' throats. They share fucking land borders. Being two paranoid powers they'll always look nice to each other but actually they'll be always waiting to take the upper hand in securing their borders
No one's gonna nuke the mighty dollar it'll cause more problems than solutions

Checked holy dubs. Also fuck yeah ar Trumpepe.
al BTFO

Dad was half hispanic, half nordic. He died from cancer when I was 13, but they'd probably still be married. Mom's got some English and either Polish or German blood. The records got lost, and she took a new DNA test, but I don't trust that shit. Something about current day DNA tests is fishy to me.

POSTING IN PRE-WW3 THREAD

What is your eye and hair color?
YOUR PAPERS PLEASE

I turned 30 oz in to about $200 of profit. That's not too bad, considering I only ever stacked as a hedge, with no intention to short.

Russia is a third world multicultural shithole

Hair color when I still had hair was brown. My eye color has been fucking weird, it started off brown, then went greenish/greyish for a bit, and now they're hazel.

Think you meant to misquote someone else user. I never praised Russia as the greatest nation ever.

No I meant you, your comment was retarded and people who refuse to look at Russia's glaring problems need to be call out as pieces of shit.

Oh, so you're an idiot. Got it.

>(((USER WAS PAID FOR THIS POST)))

You need to go back to your country of origin tbh.
DO YOU REALIZE WHERE YOU ARE SPIC?

The Third Reich pegged their Silver Reichsmark to the Gold Standard because they had no Gold. The Elders of Zion amassed Gold throughout the Centuries through which they took control of all currencies. But they completely ignored Silver. Hitler saw right through them and broke the Golden Horde through basing the German economy on Silver. Buy Silver, every once is a tiny Silver bullet for ZOG. Unleash the Light of Lucifer.

I always forget how the Third Reich managed its economics (and currency) and if it would've failed or succeded in the long term. An user said that they had plans to switch back to a scarcity-based currency after the war. I also remembered a thread where an user proposed to make money backed by a national cryptocurrency.

How does backed by labor work? It sounds like Marxism to me.

do the right thing, user; dont have children

It's okay user, I'm probably whiter than you are.

I don't feel like giving up half my shit when the courts ignore the prenup and take the kids away, but sure.

That means I'm at least 75% white.

Moms Dutch and blue eyes platinum blonde hair
Dad is Bavarian German white blond hair blue eyes
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and fair skin with freckles. I doubt it

Take a side nose profile pic , I won't dox you I promise

I'll admit, I envy you.

Did he look like a regular spic or Spanish?

This is a valid question. There are aryan Spaniards.

Your astonished silence betrays you senor. Take a message to your people from Holla Forums
KIKES THEN NIGGERS THEN YOU HEAD SOUTH AND THE WALL I BUILD IS FOR OTHERS' PROTECTION FROM US ISSUE THE LETTERS OF MARQUE AND REPRISAL

I already live mostly off grid, an economic collapse would not affect me nearly as much as it will affect the Kikes.
Git on my level fgts

Is it just me, or does this support OP's claims?

rt.com/news/396614-russia-china-naval-drill/
archive.is/tnU81

Can anyone redpill me on Andrew Jackson? I heard he did good things but he also was a freemason…

You need to go back.

I'm just interested on how can a man be so based and be a freemason at the same time.

Freemasons stemmed from the Knights Templar, right? Wouldn't shock me if they once were good, and somehow someone got in and warped it.

>(((someone)))

SILVER, GOLD, LEAD, IRON

AND LAND

Bout time you Holla Forumssons got on the silver band wagon, I tried ages ago to promote but the bitcoin junkies were all insane in the membrane about their 1's and 0's. No doubt a hedged bet is best here for all, stack that silver, buy some low premium bars and small denominations with pretty pictures, silver shield is by far ounce for ounce on par with the best mintages. I have 7 kgs in bars and a butload in coins and even more in smaller weight bars (5-10 gram) and get some crypto's too but dont be a fucking douche and put all yo eggie weggs in one basket. And for fucks sake take it from a fuck head who loadt 30k in silver, DIG A FUCKING HOLE IN THE GROUND, ZIPLOCK BAGS TO PREVENT TARNISHING AND NEVER FORGET! My girlfriends sisters boyfriend found out I collect silver, he broke in and my cheap safe was no match for his crow bar, thank fuck it was a random item and they caught him in a major city offloading my silver and he got done for it. I recovered half of my holdings and have never told another soul since. Dont be stoopid guys!

Lost* not loadt. I got excited and forgot to proof read. My head will be hung in shame, thank god I still have anonymity on my side …

GERMANY'S BEEN STEALING GOLD
cnbc.com/2017/02/14/germany-has-got-its-gold-back–they-must-know-something-we-dont.html

Precious metals are to pass wealth to your children and grandchildren. Lead is for us peasants to survive the happening.

Dont forget, gold may be worth more but silver is the smarter choice here. Silver had a global bond market of over 500 trillion, and only sold 4.4 billion physical, where gold is leveraged with over 300 trillion paper bonds and barely sold as much physical than silver. Also there are no obligations to pay back paper shorts on these commodities. Hence why they are so undervalued. I implore all to invest in silver, at the moment it is so fucking cheap youd be stupid not to, and for a world post-liberalism, we will need a currency to exchange for goods and services, also learn how to calculate the purity of silver.

Agreed, thats why I as a self confessed ausfag, secured a gun license and have several firearms, and a shitload of ammo for these. We will need to cover all, and if my children or their children tell stories of their great papa who stacked physical and saw all this shit coming from a mile away then I will not die in vain and will leave a legacy for my dynasty to be founded on. I hope I live long enough to see it go down. Just have to not die between now and then!

:'(

You could be 50% nigger with those math skills.

I love you … Just, a little bit.

You might want to be careful how you source precious metals. If OP isn't an absolute faggot and the claim turns out true then there will absolutely be a gold seize for anything traceable going on for a few decades.

By buying physical silver, you're helping to destroy zog. Every single ounce counts. As of now, they're beginning to have immense problems shorting the silver market. They're losing a shit ton on shekels to mantain this charade. I don't know how long it will take, but they'll cross the rubicon during our lifetime, I'm pretty sure about it.

Again, all solved by digging a hole. Ypu are the only one that should know where you store your wealth. Dont buy a safe thats a target, dig a fucking hole, ill say it one more time
DIG A FUCKING HOLE

Agreed. Silver is a smart mans investment. Zogcoin wont last and stole ample amount of shekels from poor unsuspecting fools ", silver has been slapped down for years, at the moment its getting ripped out the ground at a 7/1 ratio to gold, it should be at a minimum $130 an ounce, imagine if it went up that much!! Thats like 500% increase just based on the old average of 50/1 in respect to current supply and demand

That's right. I researched silver usage in advanced technology and where it is headed. Silver will be fucking expensive, it will be used in all kinds of new Nano techologies and even medicine.

Absolutely, im glad some here are changing there perspective on silver. Bitcoin is a pyramid scheme with the best of them, and baby when the lights … Go out … And you cant log on to blockchain, all will wish they had stacked when it was under 20 an ounce.

18 acres is plenty for survival fam.

And am I correct in saying, and please mind how … Rudimentary this will be put, but like I read somewhere that anyone who "shorts" silver or gold (short as in bet against the commodity) is under no obligation to pay the short back, leaving the kike the ability to forever keep silver down in the current economic paradigm. And that back in the roman army days, a days wage or weeks wage was like an 8th an ounce of silver, and that in terms of the weekly wage of the average servicemen is like over $1000 a week. Further proving how devalued silver is. I look forward to the day on being right …. If not, I will melt my silver down and make a fuck load of sick knuckle dusters.

Spencer go back to cuckchan

WHAT
You fucking Burgers are holding OUR gold reserves hostage.
FUCK OFF, WE'RE ONLY NOW GETTING PARTS OF IT BACK

Couldn't load this thread for an hour and a half, how unsuspicious. Anyway, I bought LTC yesterday, fuck it. I'm not afraid of a little volatility, at least it proves it's a real market, Wall St kikes would never allow something to go down 30% in a day.

Its amazing how far we've fallen to where common sense and sticking to principles are seen as clairvoyance.

I needed a sensible chuckle tonight

b..but don't forget to get more space for rapefugees 3rd worlders

They're fined for not accepting a job.
It sounds nice having a job offered to begin with however.

i am also a fellow cunt. how much did it cost you to acquire the gun license, safe, ammo… and funs all together? (for say 1 funs to start with)

yeah but the offer is the equivalent to minimum wage for some shit job

Feels goodman

Also for all you cryptofags

Jmbullion is a legit metals vendor and tgey accept crypto.

When I was an edgy 14 year old who visited Berlin, I remember peeing on the back of a statue of his.

Slanderous kike lies! putin is white and redpilled, he'd never side with chinkikes.

The only theory I have is maybe he's playing buddy buddy with China to catch them off guard? I mean fuck, that's basically the Art of War style, keep your enemy off guard until you strike.