Vidya Jews

ITT: your favorite video game Jews

Why?

cutest jew

Having a common german or polish surname doesn't make you a jew. Want to know why so many Jews have names that include things like -burg, -stein, and -mann? Because most of the jews in europe lived in germany and thus adopted european names.

Want to know what many jews did when they moved to america? They adopted english names.

:^)

Oh hey it's this thread again.

Nie ma chója.
All of them are German or something but definitely not polish.

why can't Holla Forums just leave us alone

He's not a jew though really.

Eat shit and die, leftist.

They're autistic and can't understand why people don't want to talk about the same thing every day

See what I mean? Nothing but shitposting and hostility, with a genuine inability to recognize why people don't like them. I'm sure it took a heroic effort for him to not call me a cuck.

don't make them mad, or you're gonna get some strawman comics and graphs coming your way

2nd best girl in the game. 1st being of course Tharja I liked this chick, but was just a tad bit Jewish for my tastes.

Jews use -berg, not -burg.

top tier

still only second best though

Berg, and burg, are used in German place names. Not in people's names unless it's nobility and then it's in the format of "von [name]" eg von Habsburg.

Silverberg is NOT a German name, it is a Jewish name made of mangled together German words. No actual German would ever be named Silverberg because it isn't a real name.

Examples of Jewish surnames: Rothstein, Rosenblatt, Schwartzberg, Einstein, Goldberg, Warburg.

Examples of German surnames: Ludendorff, Pabst, von Braun, Hess, Dietrich, von Watter.

Silberberg you dummy

Not German, you idiot. The German format would be "von Silberberg".