How's that Youtube channel coming along, Holla Forums?

How's that Youtube channel coming along, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/selfishdream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never uploaded anything of import and even when I shoved something on there that amused me I was lucky to get 100 views. Eventually I gave up with Youtube trying to constantly force me to tie a Google account to my grandfathered-in YT account, and my Hotmail flat-out barred me access (demanded a phone number because my account had been "compromised" and they needed verification) so I couldn't reset my password or anything if I wanted to.

I put of a SCOOTLAN FARHEVER video and that was it. It's deleted now, along with whatever else about that. My current one is used to favorite the few outliers and gunsmithing. Shit thread, OP. Would not like nor subscribe.

it's a weird feel

Just shift+click from the catalog, you newfoundland whore.

Sounds like silly shit like YTP or music videos would be more up your alley.

I will forever remain in obscurity.

I actually got a job making ads/editing news clips for my local municipality thanks to my dicking around, so it all turned out OK

I'd be up to check out someone from Holla Forums on youtube as long as you don't spout dumb memes and/or don't make shitty let's plays.

Atta' boy.

19 subscribers and counting!

Probably shit

Like these dubs.

Pretty good

Poorly?

Not yet.

My only video. Its not great.

i don't have this in my reaction folders, i am scared

try direct3d, it records with a really small footprint and the only real negative to it is that it records in "chunks" so adding those to your editing program will take forever

What was your channel name again? I think i remember that avatar.

Why the fuck is it windowed? Is this just a terrible play through of Back Up, Back Down? You frustrate me.

most viewed one

Shut up I almost got it.

My goal was just to get all the tanks destroyed.

Selfish Dream

youtube.com/selfishdream

This is the only video I put any effort in to

I got a couple thousand views translating a shitty vn. Ending up deleting everything when I realized how cringey it all was.

Got it that time. Reach for the stars, user.

I've still got to finish my fucking Starfox Adventures write up. I'm at 9 pages now, and it's looking pretty meh.

Well done user, I laughed.

What is supposed to be funny here ?

When I was a teenager I made a couple of shitty amv and uploaded them to YouTube. Thank God I can't remember the channels name, I can pretend it never even happened.

I just uploaded a new video today.

HA HA TIME TO SHILL!
* i also make vidya videos *

It's just an exaggeration of Big the Cat's infamy.

You will, but you're just a shitty Saint clone and everyone on shill threads knows about you. I can tell you don't really appreciate the kinds of games you play like he does.

maybe someday youll end up at the bottom of one of those stupid ice burg pictures

Only about 307 subs after over a year of being on youtube. I honestly don't care much anymore, I used to look at my sub count and get excited when I found more people were watching my videos but when they removed the ability to view recent activities in the sub feed I lost interest not only in making videos but in watching them as well.

Nowadays I mostly just do it to stave off boredom when I'm fed up with everything else I do in my spare time.

dont get discouraged, ive been on kiketube since 2007 and i only have 300 subs.

i made a top five list of my favourite games and i am most happy with this one. i hope you like the word "um"

Someone posted a video I made on reddit and I got nearly a million views and about 400 subs.

I make terrible videos when I feel like it. I'm surprised people can whore themselves out to the point of having no dignity or personality to be successful on youtube, but I'm never going there

what was the video?

Far from it.

Pretty good user, subbed.