Today in France (Nice)

FRANCE NEED HELP

https:// twitter.com/boris_lay/status/886956750313619456

Webm is coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boris_lay/status/886956750313619456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice thread you got here, faggot. How about some actual information?

You have all the help you need. If your military won't do it, guess what? Time to kill the military, take their gear, and do the job yourself.
Yes. That's a real, and likely, possibility. You die, they die, until one side has more dead than the other.

The webm explain everything.

Who cares?
France made their choice.

Oh It's like that now?

So, what are you going to do about it faggot ?

France is no longer France, no one cares about your country. Get lost.

If the only thing we can do is spread the message and red pill, I wonder if we could be doing more to get the message out besides shitposting on twitter and comment sections. I am surprised that we do not have more normalfag outreach, like our own Drudge Report news aggregator or something. Something devoid of "nigger" and "kike" while still delivering the same basic information and insinuations.

Nobody cares about a bedrock country of Europe? What? What are your thoughts on the USA?

Look at all those poor innocent young women and children! It's so sad that France must take care of them while Syria is in the middle of war!

lol too late

Tell me that isn't a jew…

This jew really doesn't like France. Cedric, is that you?

Fucking hell!?

All the times.

So a sewer pipe busted, what's the big–oh…

shit.

Stop with that bullshit.

Okay, my French is extremely crap anymore, but it looks like these are illegals being led into the country by some left wing group? Isn't that illegal, even in France?

The french doomed themselves when they elected such a mondo faggot. Enjoy your muslim invaders. Once they kill all the french leftists and degenerates, we can just wipe out the muslims afterwards and reclaim the land and start over, but make Paris less gay.

FTFY, retard. Not all of us have the luxury of a semi-sane, mostly non-pozzed government

It's exactly that. It's not illegal anymore. It's like that everywhere in France right now.

Jesus; and the people seeing it just stand there and watch? I just don't understand.

You can bypass your own laws to fuck over you own people by not enforcing and turning a blind eye to blatant violations

Every white nation is doing this at the moment

Yeah, that explains everything alright.

Bullshit.
The people can depose their government at any time, should they choose. They choose not to.
Its on them.

You go to jail for nothing in France.

Obviously.

GET THE RIFLES FAGGOT AND SHOOT THEM THEY ARE ALL GROUPED UP FOR FUCKS SAKE
THIS IS WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE!!!!!!!

What is some old man on a bike going to do? Beat one or two of them up and be the poster boy for tougher crackdowns on hate speech and racism?

eventually some absolute
mad men
will come in and clean out the filth
and all the scum will be washed away in blood
though i expect them to start in the country sides first and leave the cities for last
since they are full of cops and soldiers
and they'll be busy managing starving peasants and niggers, with most kikes long gone already. no functioning economy to parasitize
but once the bloodshed begins
the tide of blood won't be stopped
the flood cometh

Stop breaking links.

twitter.com/boris_lay/status/886956750313619456

See? No longer hyperlinked.

Boris le Lay is a famous figure of the French politically incorrect community. Basically one of us since always.

I'm sure that's the case, but did you get that from the webm?

Hi Boris

Oh My God are you kidding? SAY something, open your mouth. That takes nothing more than breath to bitch. Serious;y. if I saw something like that around me? I'd be bitching up a storm.

Nope, they don't need help. They had an elections and they fucked up. No pity for fagg-liberal frog-munchers.

ok.

lol stay mad you impotent cuck

Yea because an election against a Rothschild stooge was totally legit. Get real faggot. You are no better than a traitor to the white race. I stand by the white race no matter what.

Even Communists? :^)

Ok you got me there. I stand by their mass graves.

#1 There are no good jews
#2 Your post means nothing until france kicks out the shitskins forcibly.

Shitskins do not call police. Police do not respond to no-go zones quickly, if at all. Just deus vult you frenchie pussies. Even if you're caught, EU prison is a hotel. Breivik killed 70 and wounded almost as many, and his big complaint was that the "PS-2 is outdated and constitutes torture." FFS.

Time for words is over

The European economy needs more BBCs to thrive.

le juif

If France's own citizens don't care about the future of their people, their culture, and their country, then why should the rest of the world? Start a movement and fight back if you don't like the way things are headed. History is like physics: if force isn't applied, it stays inert, and the only way to fight an opposing force is an even greater counter force.

exactly

Weather today in France,

Gives me a WW2 history hate boner.

Not even Atlanta has that density of Africans

Ew that smell must have lingered there for days

All the times.