Somali-American police officer shoots white woman after calling 911

WEW

Hold on to your butts, Holla Forums.

An Australian woman living in Minneapolis, MN has died after being shot by the precinct's first Somali-American police officer.

uk.news.yahoo.com/bride-justine-damond-shot-dead-pyjamas-us-police-officer-calling-911-report-noise-100502542.html

kstp.com/news/mohamed-noor-officer-involved-shooting-justine-diamond-fatal-minneapolis-shooting/4544324/?cat=1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vqnz6
archive.is/SYnX4
heavy.com/news/2017/07/mohamed-noor-justine-damond-ruszczyk-minneapolis-police-officer-somali-mohammed/
kstp.com/news/mohamed-noor-officer-involved-shooting-justine-diamond-fatal-minneapolis-shooting/4544324/
youtu.be/7SUnjIqXxwU?t=30m44s
theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Dalton-Nietzsche.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Minneapolis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_mayoral_election,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Democratic–Farmer–Labor_Party
m.startribune.com/the-muslim-experience-in-minnesota-meet-police-officer-abdiwahab-ali/128891023/
archive.is/ee64t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Minneapolis#Race_and_ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Diamont
reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-police-shooting-idUSKBN1A20EZ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4708820/Fireworks-startle-cop-shot-Justine-Damond-dead.html
lorinroche.com/dangers/homeless.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigail_Alfatov
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719682/Minneapolis-police-chief-resigns.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719682/Minneapolis-police-chief-resigns.html#v-3790461700799350212
hulkuscc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-minneapolis-police-chief-resigns-20170721-story.html
archive.fo/uuXgA
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/minneapolis-after-muslim-cop-shoots-unarmed-woman-investigators-search-her-home
archive.is/yvhc1
kstp.com/news/bca-search-warrant-justine-damond-australia/4552551/
archive.is/ORPlO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4737564/Justine-Damond-U-S-Mohamed-Noor-never-face-charges.html
archive.is/Hr6EK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bodycam footage or gtfo

She looks sorta semitic.

OP is a faggot, as usual.
archive.is/vqnz6
archive.is/SYnX4

Thats a kike.

Bring evidence. Do not assert.

body cams and dash cams were turned off

If you think this a coincidence, then you're an idiot. See 4th pic. Have a bump OP.

Sad.

That is evidence. Learn what kikes look like.

I'll be in Minnesota in about a week. How present are the Somalians in practical terms?

It's not sufficient evidence. If she's a kike, it shouldn't be difficult for you to provide the evidence and this tangent dies. You sure jumped into the thread very quickly, though.

Surprisingly it's the top story on the Daily Mail.

but yeah it will likely get memory holed real quick

In the coming years, you will need to be able to look at a kikes face and tell if its a kike. Its your fault you havent been around long enough to distinguish what a kike mouth (and nose) look like.

And filtered.

Minnesotan here, stay out of Minneapolis of you can. Saint Paul isn't nearly as fucked by Somalis and is mostly comprised of working class near the city; that is't to say we don't nog problems obviously

Sure feels really Reddit in here all of a sudden. 2 word non saged shitposts about filtering someone for knowing what kikes look like.
People like this need to lurk an additional year. Kikes have distinguishing features. Her face is obviously 1/4-1/2 kike, which makes her a kike.

Shit, that's where I'll be.

Can you tell me which areas of Minneapolis to avoid?

I should have been more clear in that I meant stuff like CNN, etc. Holla Forums can say whatever it wants about normalfags turning away from channels/sites like that, but most people I know are dismissive (or just never find out to begin with) of stuff if it's not reported heavily by them and their peers.

Don't get me wrong though, even if it was in heavy rotation there the narrative would be "Manspreading male murders strong woman; Patriarchy™ to release hate statement at 11" and we'd get a week of talking heads floating the idea that perhaps only women should have guns and be in law enforcement because white men make up too much of that profession.

Had I read my post a decade ago I'd have called it crazy. Current Year though? I actually could see it happening.

All of it.

Even Eden Prairie, the rich white people suburb, is being inundated with Somalis via section 8 housing.

Literally avoid all of it.

WHITE LIVES MATTER.

MASS PROTEST WHEN?

If you base it off of OP's picture, you could say she's a jew, but it seems to just be an unflattering shot. There's loads more online, or here's a YouTube video of her. Notice also the clear philtrum, which jews often lack.

Her real last name is Ruszczyk, btw, and "Damond" is from her fiance. It seems like Ruszczyk is totally slavic, as far as I can tell.

Anyways, this should be used about how a Mohamed somali nigger should never have this power or even be here in the first place.

Also, it should go without saying why it will be important in coming years for say, a future member of the neo-ss to know what a kike looks like by facial features, without needing papers to support it. You need to prove you aren't Jewish, not the other way around. I understand its a shitskin nigger shooting someone with light skin, and it just as easily could have been a pure white woman. It doesnt mean we cant exploit it for propaganda, but that is a kikess. Tell the jews that hes an anti-semite, let them run with it.

Obviously it has plenty of propaganda value. I just like to call a spade a spade, and a kike a kike. That picture looks like an obvious jude in the OP, maybe its all poor lighting and angles, as you suggested.

Why is that almost every time there's a thread on here about white woman who was raped, murdered, etc., there are users calling them some variation of "jew", "coalburner" etc.?

Regardless of whether or not there's even any real evidence of them being either or.

I thought so too before I looked into more pics of her and videos. Best to do that, mate, before calling it a jew, and focus on the potential. For instance, in this video she goes on about she just wanted to bring love to everyone and everything, so that's good to meme in with her death shot via the somali.

She seems like a kind but naive, new-age type. Most whites really are like deer in the headlights, having no idea what's coming for them.

I guess we just have a diverse mix of vewpoints and opinions here and people arent afraid to express them.

Basically we are the best part of the internet.

This one looks like a kike, thats why I made sure to point out it has plenty of propaganda value. Its still fine to get outraged about coalburners being killed, even if they are race traitors, its still white DNA and the reason they are coalburners is due to demoralization and subversion - by kikes. Now being genuinely outraged about someone who actually appears like an obvious jew in the OPs picture, thats not something Im prepared to do. Again, that doesnt mean it shouldnt be exploited for propaganda value, but my bloods not going to boil until I know its aryan blood spilled. I dont cry for niggers and kikes.

Why do you think?

Yep, it's a kike.

What's the big deal? He simply had a bloodlust emergency. A few white lives are worth society's investment in it's most powerful resource: diversity. This is a good thing when you think about it. Since that family has been broken up and destroyed,n ow we can import more diversity. We're only going to get stronger as a society!

Dont give them ideas, they might actually try using that.

Supply real evidence.

Now thats a shitpost.

I just did, Chaim.

No, you didn't. Is she a jew or not? You're wasting an awful lot of time [and maybe IP hopping?] instead of just delivering genuine evidence that she's jewish. Why? I know why, but I'll hear you out [at least one more post before your inevitable filter].

Cant tell if lefty/pol/ driving a wedge or simply defective.

even *if* she is a jew it literally doesn't matter.

The officer as well as everyone else who sees this story thinks of her as a white women.

Reality is perception, and the perception is that a Somali killed a good looking middle aged woman.

stop being autistic

pls exlain this picture. what am i looking for? a lack of a philtrum? a convexity above the upper lip?

well shit, that's unjustifiable. what's the excuse? is he getting prosecuted?

smells awfully of bait

here's the (((attorney))) who's representing him.

Notice anything?

A bunch of camel faced kikes.

Yes.

Jesus Christ, this Somalis officer already has a federal complain lodged against him for retaliating against another woman who called 911.

heavy.com/news/2017/07/mohamed-noor-justine-damond-ruszczyk-minneapolis-police-officer-somali-mohammed/

Yes.
But what facial features indicate that?
Actually, a handy dandy infographic compiling all common facial features of kikes with pictures comparing them to whites would be pretty useful for newfags like me :^)

he was a good cop he dindu nuffin

She's not remotely jewish. Go away trolls. Jews wouldn't call the cops, they'd call the shomrim. Also they live in gated communities away from the niggers and crime anyways.

what a way to lose love of your life- executed by a subhuman nigger in a police uniform in front of her house a month before your wedding

fucking hell man.

Was this woman attacking the car or is this nigger really that stupid?

I can't but I'll be careful. Thanks user.

If this case picked up steam in the US and started a big commotion, you can bet Black Lives Matter would be pro-cop.
Ain't that some shit?

Always the first post.

Apparently the nog was sitting in the passenger seat, leaned over the driver, and fired out of the car. Nice pick for first Somali-"American" cop. Very high quality pick.

kstp.com/news/mohamed-noor-officer-involved-shooting-justine-diamond-fatal-minneapolis-shooting/4544324/

She does have children. A 22 year old son.

It's a Somali, so he'd be lucky to have a 80 IQ. So yes, he really is that stupid.

Wait – he shot across his partner, from inside the confined space of a vehicle? Did the partner's hearing ever come back, or is he permanently deaf now?

Goddamn fucking niggers. Skinnies aren't even regular niggers – they're Tigrayan deminiggers with dumb-as-shit Semite admixture. Nice, volatile mix.

Immigrant (probably overstaying her visa) shot by a police officer. MAGA bitch, I bet she already lost her virginity.

Go home Anita, you're irrelevant

I feel like if I were in the house of video #1, I would start rocking bodies with 5.56 and let happen what happens.

Well, she's an Anglo

Is this a bot or a sperg?

kill yourself, you fucking shill

Wrong nose, her is long but not hooked.
Wrong eyes, nothing abnormal with symmetry and position.
So you have only down lip going.

1/3 for the effort

You have to go back
< smug_Trump.png

I love how you shills out yourselves

Lazy and evil? From a somali? Surely you jest!

Reported for anti-white shilling.

you're pretty bad at this.

Why the hell are people arguing over if she's a jew or not? Sure, I'd rather it if she was, but at the end of the day, we have a diversity hire who's killing innocent people and will probably barely get a slap on the wrist. Sure, this one could be jewish, but what about the next pale skinned blonde he kills?

In the good ol' days, before I realized that death is a sweet release and not to be feared, the first thing I would look at was a toss-up between a woman's eyes or her breasts. Now it's always her nose.

Why are immigrants allowed to be LEOs?

The good news that can be taken from this is that she looks like a liberal.
She got to be enriched by a diverse police officer.

That's not a bad point, actually.

anyone who lives in that neighborhood is the biggest liberal piece of shit possible anyway, hope the somalis burn down every house

If Somalis understood law & order somalia would be ok but its a hellish shithole & they bring their demons where ever they go. Fuck Obama this is on him

He probably thought she was one of the countless white thots that spread their legs for him and chimped out then shot her when he heard she was going to marry a white boy.

IF THIS WOMAN WAS A YID OR NOT IS IRRELLEVANT, YOU UTTER FUCKING MONGOLOIDS.

WHAT MATTERS IS THE FACT THAT A FUCKING SOMALIAN LIGHTBULB HEAD NIGGER IS RUNNING AROUND WITH A GUN AND A BADGE MURDERING PEOPLE VIA HIS COMPLETE NIGGER INCOMPETENCE.

THAT IS THE FOCUS OF THIS STORY, THAT IS WHAT MUST BE PRESSED UPON THE NORMALFAGS, YOU FUCKING AUTISTS.

You're a neurotic retard who would think anyone is a Jew. You would think Mel Gibson was because he has curly hair.

This is a test.

They're seeing what they can get away with.

Those are called rape victims.

They can get away with anything really, if whitey was going to rise up he would have years ago

white nations are just the land of rape and honey for them

KILL YOURSELF YOU ANTI-WHITE KIKE SHILL

REMINDER TO REPORT ALL ANTI-WHITE KIKE SHILLS

Some do it willingly, others not

they all get BLACKED in the end

White-presenting woman shot by niggercop, testing what he can get away with: if White cops can shoot vicious nigger criminals, can a Black cop - the first Somali cop - shoot a White woman and get away with it?

I get your point, but the fact that a woman called 911 to report a disturbance and was shot by the responding officer will have reverberating effects.

How many reports will now go completely unreported?

That's what I'm implying.
He's a nigger cop, a Somali, and I wouldn't be surprised if this was simply him testing what he can get away with.
And let's be clear:
He will get away with this.
There's no way those libshit faggots up in Minneapolis are going to let something like this ruin their multiculti experiment - he'll get away with it, and be back on duty by the end of the year.

Possibly true. You can even see in some of the videos, White people trying to equate this shooting with violent street niggers getting made good - they just don't fucking get it, at all, and most of them (especially the women) never will. Their signaling addiction won't let them.

At present, yes, that's about the sum of it.

Honestly? I seriously doubt that.

Depends… Do you honestly think that community will learn anything from this?

I wager its more-likely they'll shove their heads in the sand, and try to pretend this is 'just another incident of police violence!', which is supported by every one of the videos I've seen.
This happened because these people were too stupid and stubborn to accept that Somalis are trash and putting one on the police force was a terrible decision - now that he's killed one of them in cold-blood, and will likely get away with it, do you think they'll have learned ANYTHING in this regard?
I rather doubt it, frankly.

like 22 years too late tbh smh modern women

Everywhere they go, Swedes must import Somalishit. In Minnesota's case it was the local churches (mainly Lutherans) who petitioned for them to be brought in.

Beware the Eternal Swede

She was going to be caring for her husband's son.

There is literally nothing wrong with meditation.

Probably the most normie-friendly way to meme this is by attacking the ApeFirmative Action policies that led to his hiring. FOIC for his exam scores, academy performance, etc., and then push there.

Meritocratic standards may not be explicitly racist, but they are implicitly so.

This. We can argue about phenotype after we get all of the violent and retarded double niggers out of public service.

Our house is on fire and you faggots are arguing whether or not one of the burning tables is real or imitation wood. Utter faggotry.

Calm your tits.

Its not so much about the wood quality, but if it has a large wooden nose and/or it has had a black dick in it

Of course the cop was american, user
Youre not one of those racists that think only whites can be american, are you?

she relaxed. now she'll never speak to her husband or her husband's son ever again!

That's not a LARP. That's a shill. Nobody from here would ever associate with "neo-nazis."

right?

what did she call the police for?

its called shitposting

I'm terribly sorry, user, but that's a Jew.

Videos indicate there was a rustled in the back alley, she thought it was a fight/assault.

This is a bot with pre-prepared posts or articles to spam the board. Every time something important happens it gets triggered.
I think there's a bit of ai and a long nose behind it but nothing too much.

Used to be eyes. Because it worked for attraction. Now it's nose and facial features.
Thankfully I'm in a position economically that I don't have to hide my power level.
Also not having hate speech laws helps
So I always call out der juden to it's face.

How much do you get paid for these posts?

one piece of boneless kfc chicken for every (You) I get

It's a non-white
It might not even be paid.

He works for a jew.
Expecting to be paid, lol

Or he just spergs random shit steming from his own inferiority.

The same thing every nigga in a white nation gets

gibs and your girlfriend's puss

The fact she is Australian makes it rather unlikely she is Jewish. Some of you are just schizo retards, you would call Hess a Jew for his swarthy features.

Because they usually turn out to be jews and/or coalburners.

What a retard.

Anyone know if the Oriental officer pictured here with Noor was his partner at the killing?

It's a coping mechanism.

It's an ancient JIDF tactic.

Minnestoa is the Sweden of the US

They often are.

this picture disgusts me on so many levels. How did we let our women get this bad?

they willingly bring them into their countries and states dumbass

Because that's their strategy for supressing topics:
The sad part is, it works because the newfriends are too numerous and not properly redpilled.

Nothing of value was lost, they should give that cop a medal.

Weakness and Jews.

Like this kike.

are you lost?

People are going to say shills, kike or whatever boogeyman they like to point to, but it's just the good ol' autism.

leaves 90% white country for 70% white country
second hand smoke

No there are many actual paid shills who post here too.

But you took the bait, and since everyone is now arguing about it, the thread is successfully derailed. Shills have won. At the very least, everyone should learn their lesson from this. The thread, however, is lost.

What year are you living in?

that user must be refering to the 70% white figure that includes "hispanic whites". the real number is 63%

In Somalia cops can do whatever they please, so the nigger cop is just bringing new ideas to the oppressive US cops. How dare a woman voice a complaint against him, is his uniform worth nothing?

reminder that non-white immigrants will never fully integrate into white society

reminder that non-whites will always be against whites and they will endeavor to destroy whites when push comes to shove

reminder that the only solution is to remove every last non-white from our lands either by death or forced relocation

reminder that all jews and cryptojews must be completely exterminated from this planet

anyone who says differently is an enemy of the white race

why would you have to remind anyone on 8/pol/ of those obvious points?

STOP MAKING FUN OF ITALIANS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

It's a very obvious and very pathetic coping mechanism.

Summer

SHE'S ITALIAN.

no thats italian

Quiet down Jew.

You people are idiots.

waste of good puss, but dam take that, pay back is a bitch

are you implying that BLUE EYES is a jewish exclusive trait?

fuck off and die, you worthless cryptokike.

well they are. What if we called canadian and american whites anglo or quebecers francophone.
dog is a dog a cat is a cat

It only takes one to prove you can't effectively identify kikes visibly. And you can't.

Stop relying on stereotypical visual information, which is unreliable. There are plenty of ugly gentiles who look like kikes, and plenty of pretty kikes who look like gentiles.

See above.

Plastic surgery is the only reason why. They hate Aryans, but love Aryan technology. Without it the whole world would see them for what they are. Plus you got that gene stealing to overpower their incestreal DNA. Hardly better than Arabs.

the somalis are the nord's predators

Go back to reddit you piece of shit

A nose isn't evidence. Some of the white races (e.g. Italians) have large noses. Australia has a lot of ethnic italians.

Irrelevant - it works. That's what matters in this context.
Point being: You cannot effectively identify kikes via visual ques, so don't start relying on such to try to identify someone as a kike, its nigger-tier low-cog behavior to employ highly-unreliable methodologies to come to a conclusion. Its like relying on witness testimony - unreliable, thus foolish… Yet, tons of low-cogs think its legit.

Mah Battle-Brother

Actually yeah. Notice the fat cheeks in her smile, where a white person might have dimples? A face with absolutely no strong features is a dead giveaway. I'm guessing that girl is extremely short, too.

Empty nonsense.

been here since the first exodus you faggot.

Well I'm talking to a jewish thread derailer so don't expect too much of my time.

Sorry. I've been seeing a lot of shills recently

How new are you shit stain?

You're joking, but that probably is the attitude the police will take over this

Western police are hopelessly pozzed. You'd think they'd be on our side since they deal with the worst of nigger behavior, but the truth is they're inundated by diversity propaganda, possibly more so than any other profession. That plus the huge amount of non-whites on the force means they've carved out this weird identity for themselves, The Badge, versus the rest of the public. And the nigger behavior they encounter invariably rubs off on them a bit, such as surliness and a total lack of personal accountability. That's why even in cases where police were clearly in the wrong they go into "dindu nuffin" mode and whine that the public doesn't respect them enough.

This was never more clear than in the aftermath of the Boston bombing where they were harassing innocent citizens, climbing all over their roofs in their paramilitary gear and threatening people to stay indoors. This would never happen in a cohesive society where they feel affinity toward their white neighbors.

/thread

Are you retarded? You must be retarded if that's what you got from his post.

If this is true and I heard it many times before, but I still refuse to believe, if this is true than I feel very sorry for these individuals, nothing says how much of a failure you are in life when you earn your money by posting in a imageboard inhabited by less than 20000 individuals.

As your doctor, I prescribe you a heavy dose of "Lurk the Fuck Moar". Take daily with a large glass of Piccolo Dick.

she sucked 6 gorillion jewish chodes to make it there

all models are pretty much elite class prostitutes for fat rich kikes

Jews, shills, raiders, demoralization shills, they're all over. They post shit like this, then turn around and post on other boards and /sudo/ decrying how "bad" Holla Forums has become and how everyone that posts here is "stupid". They're even claiming by this point that Holla Forums niggers are going to "overtake Holla Forums" in a totally-organic-nothing-to-do-with-bots-and-vpn-hopping manner soon because of it.

Nigger, you are the stupid one. Citizens, especially the ones that CALL the cops, shouldn't have to fear the police they just called.
Kill yourself.

Suckstart a shotgun you fucking kike.>>10264835

She's clearly a kike at first glace, so I don't know what you're getting at.

Men stopped killing them for looking at our women, and stop beating our women for not screaming bloody murder when the subhumans did anything others than 'yes ma'am' 'no ma'am' with eyes downcast in fear.

Also, we stopped being willing to kill men in power for violations most heinous. Don't worry, its gonna get far worse before we can hope for it to get better. Enjoy the ride. Maybe you won't have your own children taken out in one of the various ways Kikes glorify as this march to white extinction continues unabated, don't hold your breath tho, numbers are getting critical.

SHES NOT FUCKING ITALIAN LOOK UP HER REAL LAST NAME.

I almost wrote a serious reply to you, JIDF.

Nice dubs, satan.

diplomatic incident when?

Physical features are just a hint. Always research to verify. People would easily mistake Hungarians for Jews if going strictly by looks.

I'm visualizing this. Did he copy Antonio Banderas' move at 30:44?

youtu.be/7SUnjIqXxwU?t=30m44s

Except proof is almost never posted and the people claiming it to be true just keep repeating the baseless statement over and over and over when grilled for any form of evidence. It's like there's some sort of ulterior motive going on. Almost like they want us to look the other way every time one of our women are harassed, assault, raped, or murdered by falsely accusing them of being someone not deserving of our sympathy.

Nah, that's lie. But thanks for playing

Ok. Show me evidence that proves, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the woman whom is the subject OP's article was a jew. Otherwise, why should anyone of us believe she's anything but white?

FUCKING CUNT, SEND THE NOG TO PRISON

Sad story:
“Guess what I just rescued 8 ducklings… The mother duke was distraught and I climbed and pulled them all in my skirt…. There was this moment when I think they realized I was there to help and they just started jumping to my lap, I was in bliss!"

My one comfort in life is knowing that the people responsible for importing thousands of savage Africans right into the heart of the midwest intentionally will spend an eternity suffering in hell.

I fucking broke my sides

Don't (((you))) blame your kike shit on us. It was (((your))) Evangelical (((Lutherans))). Which makes them not really Lutherans at all.

Reminder us *real* Lutherans actually follow Martin Luther's teachings so we hate you kikes and all your nigger/shitskin golems.

Bump

Actually your comment of she deserving it (because she was an immigrant, probably illegal) rustled my jimmies. I don't believe "based" cops should do immigration work for 2 reasons:
1) I don't trust cops
2) if they do immigration stuff, later they'll be confiscating guns for the safety of the god Emperor

Why the fuck did he shoot her? For what reason did the allegedly claim?

I hate to break it to you, but Christianity was the main pathway of subversion used to turn whites into the gullible mass of fat, stupid cucks that comprise most of America. It is the ultimate jewish long con. It is slave morality writ large.

Educate yourself: theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Dalton-Nietzsche.html

Yeah, sure. It had absolutely nothing to do with (((your))) ancestors and some faggot named Oliver Cromwell. Nope. Nothing at all!

Gtfo Kike. Yids even admit that looks nothing like them

Shitskins can't into identifying kikes. Jews, being mogrelized muds themselves, also have a hard time identifying their lost goblins. The potato expression on the two kikesses alone is a dead giveaway.

i'm not sorry, but i'd be going D-Ro 2.0 if that was the love of my life and I'd willingly die going out, because what's the point of living anymore after that. her husband is most likely a fucking cuck, however, so vigilante justice will never be pursued. #freeDylanRoof

so basically, stay out of Minnesota, Ohio, and Washington — the most somali-nigger infested states.

don't worry, they're still trying to think of a good excuse

because they wouldn't be top models if they didn't look blonde and european. kikes are pretty ugly for the most part.

the somali-nigger needs to be shipped back on a boat with holes in it.

It's astonishing how few people in America realize Minnesota isn't what it used to be. It's literally Baghdad now.

Go ahead and ignore my hitler dubs at your own peril. I know you didn't read what I posted, for if you did, you would not be calling me a kike. You found Holla Forums but that does not mean the rabbit hole ends here. Don't stop learning and don't be a fool or you will just be a jewish tool.

Same guy????? youtube.com/watch?v=CciTPIF00_8

MN YES

the "cop" has a history of complaints despite only being around for 2 years

also reported to not like white people

Or it could be that a lot of commentators are nig level retards.

He shot her while sitting in the pig mobile? A White women in her pj's? Such coonery… expect him to receive a medal. She had to have been an evil racist. No doubts about it. No need to bodycam footage and certain no need to have any coverage beyong the local news. I see Abdul being promoted to captain now with a hefty raise for bein a gud boi.

Now it's THROUGH the door ahahahhahaa

Fucking all of it? Why would you EVER need to go there?

Those are what are known as shills.

Indeed, which begs the question why he didn't kill the nigger with his barehands.

You are very new then. Please stick around and lurk moar. And be glad you never went thru the days of half chan shilling, great fun, but ungodly frustration too. Best thing about those paid shills was they helped prove our redpills to all the newfags over and over and over and over. IDF (jews), Pajeets, CTR, various ABC agencies (poor poor neglected souls they were) all had some pretty good shit shoved down their throats for daring to step into our home, but hell if they didn't bring a mountain of lulz.

"UFFFDA! whOO eveR shOt heR yeER Uh-ffectin' Peooples livez Ya-know that!

man, you really only notice the local accent on recordings

Bro, Trump is really cracking down on illegal immigration

TOP FUCKING KEK

>inb4 radical muslim groups infiltrate US Police departments and start killing people with ease because of (((unions))) and muh blue line, so they just end up getting fired from one department and hop to another where they just rinse and repeat while white conservative americans applaud them because MUH BLUE LIVES!

This is the tactic used all over europe, especially in the UK & Sweden to take over neighborhoods. These Muslim fucks get a strong foothold into a community, and once their numbers grow significantly, they harass and intimidate the whites and non-Moslems. Eventually they get violent and start attacking the men and raping the women. The purpose is to drive out the Whites, drive property values down, create vacancies, whereby they bring in their relatives and friends to snatch up the real estate for cheap (everyone knows what happens to property value in crime-ridden, nigger invested neighborhoods). Pretty soon they become the majority population of a particular area. Add some of their kind on the police force to reinforce this activity, further harassing whites and non Muslims, turning a blind eye to the criminal behavior…Add more shitskins to city council and community organizations and the transformation is irreversible. Last step is implementing Sharia law and creating a no go zone for police, all backed up by liberal mayors and city council members, and wala…you see what's become of the UK and Sweden.

Just paying respect to those Hitler dubs.

The indigenous ways of Europe rise. o/

The fucked up thing here is that I have no doubt that not only will Noor not be indicted for straight up murdering this woman, but I guarantee he will also get his job back.

This whole thing seems like it could be a fucking psyop. Too fucking bizarre for me to swallow.

What, that egalitarianism has completely flown off the rails and normalfags are so afraid of being called racists they'll give 80 iq niggers actual important jobs with responsibility instead of handing them a mop and keeping them out back away from people?
Because it's entirley believable.
Shit even white cops are retarded faggots.

I'd fucking light him up, uniform or not. I don't care if a SWAT team makes me die like a bitch.

I saw this mentioned on the news tonight. Pathetic coverage. They don't mention the officer was a Somali or black, anything to not make the shooting interpreted as something race-inspired! In fact, they don't even mention that it was a singular officer. They say "officers," as if she was killed by a group rather than 1 dumb Somali.

Anything to hide the war on whites.

Neo means new. Neo SA means new SA. Neo Nazi means skinhead degenerate, in marxist lingo.If we are to achieve National Socialism, it goes without saying we will need an SA.

*SS

An SA too, though, obviously.

THIS

THIS WOMAN AND HER RULING PARTY ARE DESTROYING MINNEAPOLIS

The mayor of Minneapolis, Betsy Hodges, and her party, the Democratic Farmer Labor party, has been on a Jihad to diversify the city and it's police force, making women and non-white hiring a priority. The Mayoral seat for Minneapolis is up for election in November 7, 2017. If Minneapolis wants to preserve its stability, culture, and people, then this woman, and the Democratic Farmer Labor party she belongs to, must lose. They have had a tight stranglehold on the city for almost 40 years, reshaping the city into what they want.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mayors_of_Minneapolis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_mayoral_election,_2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Democratic–Farmer–Labor_Party

Because they desperately have to muddy the waters and consensus crack when it comes to black male on white female violence, even here. Because they know that the utter revulsion and bloodlust it inspires in any non-cucked white male will very likely be the specific trigger for the DOTR. (((They))) want to dilute and diffuse your rage.

no she doesn't
her nose is shaped normally, the edges of her eyes don't droop down and she has clearly visible canines and larger central incisors compared to the lateral incisors

how dumb do the yids shitposting here think we are?

I called that out on Jessica Chambers after I looked at her facebook because it was obviously true. Problem?

rape yourself to death with two dragon dildos to the back of the head, faggot.

m.startribune.com/the-muslim-experience-in-minnesota-meet-police-officer-abdiwahab-ali/128891023/

Newspaper interview with the "Chairman" of the Somali American Police Association. Will be interesting to see how this organization plays out in days to come. No way this nigger actually runs it. The interview sounds like quickly put together automated scripting tbh

Jesus Christ, fam, I wanna support the white race and all, but the whole area is literally nothing but degenerate fucks who want to virtue signal about how accepting they are while importing Muslims to poor neighborhoods half the city away.

Somebody needs to lynch this nigger.

Stop posting Chaim

Nah. Speak for yourself. I have no problem being a called "neo-nazi' or even the KKK. The kikes and shitskins very much fear both so it is tactically advantageous to capitalize on their fear. Too many PR cucks think we need to moderate ourselves to appeal to the kike-worshiping, nigger-loving cuckservatives to win "votes." White people can't fucking vote their way out of a race war that the kikes put in motion 5,000 years ago. The cucks will beg at our feet for salvation while the niggers they loved so much nip at their heels. If anything, we need to get even more extreme. The lack of victory up until now is not due to a lack of effeminate, kike-appeasing moderates. It's because of a lack of kike brains spilled on the ground.

Always the goddamn diversity candidate that does this shit.

Some say traitors go first. Who let these people in? The Democratic Farmer Labor Party has had control over Minneapolis for the past 40 years. Betsy Hodges, the current mayor, was overjoyed at the first Somali Muslim officer of Minneapolis.

Check out the list of mayors of Minneapolis. Her party has had complete unbroken control of the city for near 40 years.

because most of them are from Holla Forums

In 1980, when the Democratic Farmer Labor Party were already years into their reign, Minneapolis was 94.6% white. Today, after near 40 years of that party having complete control, the city is about 63% white.

Interesting because the gov census didn't include the 2010 census, so I had to find it on wikipedia separately. The demographic change from 2000 - 2010 is shocking, 84.7% to 63.8% in only ten years. Clearly they were feeling confident.

1980 - 94.6% white
archive.is/ee64t

2010 - 63.8% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Minneapolis#Race_and_ethnicity

like i said Holla Forums talking about gay sex.

I've seen this kind of shitposting before.

Classic D&C and culture crack. Poison the well, so that outrage resulting in Furor Teutonicus can never manifest. Goebbels's was well aware of this problem and this strategy used by Jews.

Ignore them, it's all a distraction. The people to focus on are the ones in charge of Minneapolis, who allowed this transformation to happen under their watch.

You need to get your Jdar fixed. She has a stronger jaw than most jewish men.

Because the board is gull of kikes that want to downplay everything.

"looks like X" is considered proof? I though Holla Forums was supposed to be full of smart people ,but it seems we have some retards here.

I've actually been taken in by a few of those; evidence never materializes even when I'm desperate to believe that the subject is in fact max yid.

It's fucking irrelevant though; this is hilarious. Any chance of more whitey waking up with this?

odds are the intruder was his cousin and he came to steal some shit too

Good chance she was a Commie-lite at the least. Nothing of value would be lost if so. Even if she was innocent, Holla Forums's automatic assumption that all white people are worth saving or mourning over is still dumb, because that includes saving and mourning over potential Commie infiltrators.

Psyop for what you dumb fucking nigger? Jews goal is to incite hatred against Whites, not the other way around

Seriously how the fuck

Building 7 still standing in background?

On DOTR all nigger cops and their cucked partners who protect them need to be liquidated first thing. It's the highest level of Jewry and cuckoldery to put niggers in positions of power over white people. Reminder that all nigger cops have no real authority, only a badge and a gun

I thought the cop car is armoured.

The oldest trick in the book of tricks which is jewish identity is to call others jews. This has two effects. First it's used to gaslight the goyim who are aware and feel some form of contempt towards heebs. Second, for those goyim who are not aware of the jewish question (and are probably of the perception that jews are nothing but innocent victims of unreasonable hatred, especially in todays world with the entire holohoax narrative) are tricked to assume that it's just those pesky anti-semites calling anything and everything jews.

It's usually a win-win tactic for kikes to riddle any non-important topic with calls of "jew" "kike" etc.

Was a life coach so that implies something
That said seeing as Australia has a growing Somali problem this incident will help people wake up *If the media told them the cop's race, oh wait**

Does anyone know what happened or some theories?

What do you think happened? Some sub 80 IQ ape went feral.

So the cop car pulls up. Lady approaches car and nog just starts shooting? Yeah there's gotta be some more to this story.

All I can think of is that maybe his monkey brain somehow reasoned that by being a black cop shooting a white person at random it would prove that cops are just evil and that the fact all those niggers got shot for going chimp isn't the main factor in their deaths

I just stare straight at their cunts.

Are you kidding? She looks full Anglo Saxon to me.

She has a son you moron, look at the picture.

That's how you know it's a shill, the argument is irrelevant.

Of course it's a shill. It's a shill trying to D&C like always. Don't fall for it, just ignore it. Stop falling for this basic shilling tactic.

fuck me. i live in the capital, and somalis are fucking -everywhere-. the warehouse where i used to work at has about 85% muslim somali fuckers. good thing i quit. i can GTFO out of the state and am doing so.

what's really sad is that nobody from that area will have the balls to lynch that nigger

This is the type of shit the electric chair was invented for. Occurs to me that shit like the green mile and to kill a mockingbird bird are just gaslighting for the poor negroes who dindunuffin. We mustn't be prejudiced cos of what happened in fictional scenarios. Reminds me of how most peoples entire exposure to the holocaust is literally through fiction.

Underrated post

Fix'd

It's kind a big fucking deal when you call 9-11 and they come and execute you in unarmed in your PJs, this is huge.

As an officer I can tell you that what he did was definitely negligence. He didn't identify his target nor was there any legitimate reason to feel threatened. He'll be held criminally liable if the courts do their job (and don't let him off for being an innocent black baby). The problem is, libshits are going to use this to say "look black cops get convicted when white cops don't" despite the circumstances being far different from instances where white officers have shot black subjects.

Look at that scrawny, lightbulb head nigger and the stupid fucking grin on his face. Just fucking look at him. Putting an evolutionary throwback like this in a police uniform is as much a high watermark for the degeneration of western culture as the 8 year old trannies we've been seeing.
How the fuck would you even trust a somali to sweep the floors of a fast food joint without violently fucking up?

Agreed.
pred. Anglosaxon 50% + armeno/orientalid taurid (ashkenazi) 40%, sinid (chink) influenced 10%
t. classifier
somalis are negro + neanderthal semites hybrid, about 10% human

YOUR FORCED MEMES DON'T WORK HERE (((YOU))) HOMINID SEMITE FUCK. JEWS ARE LIGHT-SKINNED SHITSKINS FROM AFRICAN HOMINIDS.

WHITES ARE DESCENDED FROM EUROPEAN HOMININS INCLUDING NEANDERTHAL. I REPEAT JEWS ARE NOT WHITES DESCENDED FROM WHITE NEANDERTHALS AND EARLY EUROPEAN MODERN MAN.

t. anthrofag

IQ80 Somalis are doctors, not cops, user.

I live in Columbus and all the Somali shitskins are concentrated in the northeast side of the city, they barely exist anywhere else.

Warmbier looks less Jewish even though he is.

*looked *was

Sure thing, Mehmet.

Well well.
Name pic related skull or gtfo (la ……..).

Also Siera Leone 91. Yep, it is BS.

LARPfags like you deserve ovens more than the kikiest nigger kike.

KYS LARPfag

Reported.

What do you think Cromwell was, you stupid christcuck niggerfaggot? Shills are all over this thread. It pretty much proves that this is something we should pursue. We need to find a way to get this story the attention it deserves. Maybe some ENRICHMENT memes?

Bait for what, you filthy kikes?

Wondering if Reuters miss-spelled name of Husband, he looks a bit like actor (((Don Diamont))):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Diamont

reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-police-shooting-idUSKBN1A20EZ

Anything within 30 mins of the twin cities is complete shit. Even st. cloud is overrun with muds. Duluth is okay. Basically, get an hour or more away from minneapolis and its nice. I work in minneapolis and i make sure i dont have to even stop for gas before i get well outside the 494/694 loop.

Squinty eyes that are slightly tilted is another common jew trait.

She could be a yid.

That's a kike, you guys. Don't be mad that the blonde haired, beautiful mother and wife was murdered by a nigg…I mean, killed unfortunately in a complete coincidence and misunderstanding.

I mean, if she was actually a Jew, I'd be mad as all fuck all fuck and this would be anudda shoah We're all one race, goyim. The human race. Open Borders For Everyone Except Israel

Southwest Indiana fag reporting in, can easily say that we're Somali-free. Although I've heard from friends that northern Indiana, especially around Indy, have tons of them and all they talk about is sex and degeneracy. They're getting free tuition from most institutions for muh oppression and muh refugee status

.>>10264217

My guess is he tried to fuck her or they had a threesome at one point.

The Husband looks like a big cuck.

He drove by to see her, got pissed when she said she couldn't see him anymore, and he shot her in anger.

CHIMPOUT2017

She didn do nuffin

Maybe he is a redpilled Holla Forumsack and thought she was a Jew, like so many here?

holy fuck @ the D&C in only 1st 1/3 of thread. kikes are trying hard to slide this thread…

this is exactly why you do not let a nigger refugee on the police force. they should not even be allowed in the country. they should be trying to improve SOMALIA, not trying to come here just to live the good life and have the "american dream". the american dream was created by hard working european whites. stay in your own country and create the somalian dream you fucking nigger. the somalian dream is not having AIDs by 25

Where is the proof that she was a jew?
Entertain me, d&c shills.

This particular shilling has been going on for a while now.
Like the other guy said, whenever a white girl either gets raped, murdered or does something based we are almost immediately bombarded with completely unfounded posts how she was a coalburner or in this case a jew so we should just forget about it and move on.
When pressed for actual hard evidence for such claims the jew says that he doesn't need it and that you should totally trust him, when pressed even harder the jew falls back to calling YOU a jew and implying that YOU somehow don't belong here as you don't blindly accept his baseless claims.

Are we missing any shill D&C topics on this or we got them all?
any news on this nigger though? is he dead yet?

She certainly doesn't look like a jew at first glance and my J-dar has been tuned a bit over the past couple years. This strikes me as some sort of shit stirring or derailing or something, like the line of thought is "call her a kike and nobody will challenge it because you can call them a newfag or shill for not agreeing." Emperor's new clothes sort of situation. She DOES sound like she was one of those hippie new age shitlib types but can't tell for sure.

In any case I'm extremely interested to see what the rationale for shooting her is going to be. As one guy on the talmudvision put it, normally you can guess pretty well how the police department is going to try and excuse it or rationalize it when there's a cop shooting a civilian. In this case, nobody has absolutely any idea what the justification for this could possibly be. No one can even manage a guess.

My only conclusion is because it's a fucking somalian, which are literally the worst brand of nigger, and he really did shoot her for no reason because he's a violent shitskin. That's really not a satisfying conclusion though, there's no sense of closure or anything, it's just senseless.

Checked
I had a thread about a white man who got chili powder thrown into his face by a shitskin chef. The first post was accusing him and me of being Jewish

forgot, the thread also got spammed with "muh jew victim sage"

why don't you make a zimbabwean in charge of your food sector, a pacifist in charge of your military or a muslim in charge of not being inbred?

if you look at the catalog and see all the shitposting and spamming going on it wouldn't be a far cry to think that there are dedicated shit stirrers who are just trying to derail every thread
i mean there's a reason around three quarters of all threads have the first response be some shilly bullshit with sage, it's no (((coincidence)))

Blue lives matter, faggots. Deal with it.

La Chapelle-aux-Saints find?
t. not an anthrofag

Clap clap, user.
And that is difference between JIDF redshiling and true white knowleadge.
Also, answer to muh derail etcetra, like
If there is a jew on the pic, I will say that is a jew. This one is ashkenazi mix. Not to mention partner and his son, also jews.
Now, Anons. Jewdar is important skill. How to reckognise a jew is the most important skill you want to master. We classifiers are doing this for years, studying thousant of that ugly faces, for a reason. Pure jew is easy to recognise. It is hard with mixed people.
also, semites are Homo Neanderthal/Homo sapiens hybrids

Plus she's too old to have more kids and she's a Yoga teacher so probably a libtard.

haha wow dude u got pol in between a rock and a hard place man pol LOVES cops and has never exposed cops as sucking on the kik tit before woOOooow how will they ever recover

The police car is supposed to be resistantto the bullets, but clearly it's not so how can the cops relax in the police cars if the bullets can easily go through the car doors?

youve been playing too much vidya

if that's her husband in the second pic, that guy's smile looks like former San Diego mayor Bob Filer. He's got that semitic crease in his smile. note the squinty eyes, more pronounced than Justines eyes but very similar.

I'm damn sure she's got Jewish poison in her blood.

I meant note the similarity between Justines eyes and Bob Filner.

Oy vey! Too many nigge-, er, I mean, crime and violence around here! I need to move to a more whi-, uh, I wanted to say, upscale neighborhood.
*moves*
Holy shit! THIS IS A TRAVESTY! We need more diversity in this place NOW!

t. typical shitlib

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4708820/Fireworks-startle-cop-shot-Justine-Damond-dead.html

Fireworks, the best they can do to explain?

lorinroche.com/dangers/homeless.html
Yes there is faggot… Ok if you were a hermit somewhere with great sources to indo European traditions maybe its fine but most are doing some new agy bullshit designed to make them into useless blobs and guru worshippers.
Instead just focus on discipline and the real world.

Joos joos joos. Ever wonder if being that obsessed w/ them makes you jewish yourself?

No, the cops get shot sometime so I expected it to be armoured for their safety.

too much vidya.

Well it's ok to go in the niggertown and to be shot at.

do your parents know you're playing (((rated m))) games?

No I don't play the video game.

I've never seen a thread get derailed this badly in my life. The nog shot several times over the lap of his partner from the passenger seat of a squad car, and shills find this less interesting than autistically analyzing every detail of the victim's face.

Swedes are like 5% of Minnesota, stop sperging.

Shitskin did it on purpose; murderer.

Because it's never an actual quality woman who are safe because they don't put themselves in that situation. They stay far away from niggers, they let their husbands protect them and they raise their kids.
Who was this woman? A 40 year old who moved to that state and was engaged to be married for the first time and had left Australia to do so. As such she was against gun ownership. Not that that really mattered in this case, but I'm pointing out she's not A-grade stock. She was about to be a barren catlady.

Or when they call spics white cops.

Apparently she was hated by people in here immediate area, especially younger people who were sick of the Feminist agenda. There are people trying to post what a monster she was, but it is all getting expunged, with CNN calling her an angel.
EXPUNGED: She recently organized a major women's march, complete with all the man hating lesbian garbage one could ever see concentrated in one place. All we can get now is how she loved animals and was for peace. She was a major anti gun proponent, In other words, she was the lowest order of flaming liberal, and to be frank, she was probably shot by a Somali Muslim for stirring up problems in the Islamic community. I never found that link, but with her being a flaming feminist it certainly would make sense and that is the part of the story no one is ever going to hear through the MSM, and I'd bet it is BANG ON.
No one just shoots at someone for no reason at all. The Somali cop probably identified her and killed her on the spot for what he saw was a good reason.
It is absolutely certain that she was no angel. And she should not have come to America from Australia just to parade in the streets and screw with the American people. Hate to say it, but we have to start drawing lines if we are going to save America, and we quite frankly did not need her type running around the American landscape. If America had a functioning nervous system that actually operated in a way that rationally worked to preserve the nation, she'd have been deported a week after she arrived. Unfortunately, America is such a zombie state at this point that it took a foreigner and Somali street justice to put things right.
I held off on posting this "until I could find a better way to say it". Unfortunately, the more I dig, the more I think the Somali cop did everyone a favor.

Ruszczyk was a career political activist. Her last name was not Raymond. She quit her profession as a veterinarian and became a "yoga instructor" which is shorthand for basically doing nothing so she could focus on activism. I am certain I have seen her in violent protest photos and videos but cannot locate a single one right now. The Somali realized who she was, and took her out.
There is FAR MORE to this story than we will ever be told. But you can safely bet that the Somali police officer did not just shoot her at random. He probably recognized her, and saw her as an egregious threat to either his community or society in general, and did what he thought was the right thing to do.
My opinion is that if you are in a foreign country, you have absolutely no right to protest anything against that country or act politically in any way against that country. This woman was doing both, and was therefore way out of line. I'd have opted for deporting her rather than killing her, but maybe the Somali knew the courts were way to corrupt to deport anyone who is supporting the liberal agenda and she really was a threat against his community. That makes a LOT MORE sense to me than the "random shooting" approach the MSM (who we all trust so much) has taken.
Just look at who stepped up in support of her - the local Feminist/gay/"progressive"/anti gun/pro abortion/Trump hating community. That speaks volumes, I know I nailed this topic.

FACT: She was not a "wholistic healer" as some have claimed, unless you call yoga wholistic healing. FACT: She was a rabid anti male political activist, who was deeply involved in the feminist community and she was involved at the root in organizing as much male bashing as possible, including women's marches. That would gain her ZERO with a Muslim police officer. One person said I just spouted off crap, but NOPE, that's not the case, even CNN reported her feminist activities and if people can't even look that far, they are hopeless. SO, my final answer once again:
IF this woman was really shot, the Somali police officer did it as a form of street justice after witnessing her as an imminent threat to decency, probably in the Islamic community. I don't care how much of a sob story got spewed by fellow feminists and beta cuck males in her circle of delusion, she was a scum sucking leftist and that is all there is to it, complete with the full blown anti gun mantra.
Ultimately we won't get anything anyone with any horse sense will believe entirely with regard to whether or not anyone was really shot, but this woman was clearly a front runner in the war on America and the destruction of the American family. Clearly she was the type who would stage anything possible to strike the root of any situation where males had a stable family life. That makes her the enemy, and whatever the real story is, I could care less what happened. The feminists are going to get ZERO miles out of this sob story from me, in fact, all this is from my perspective is a feminist tire flattening pot hole.

proofs?

from Jim Stone independent journalist website

Holla Forums doesn't want to admit that White women are coal burners, victims of rape murders by muds, feminist leaders against white men and democratic voters for increase welfare state, 3rd world immigration rights advocates and the orchestras of their white male counterparts masculinity destruction which leaves both genders of the same ethnicity vulnerable to their collective demise.

It's easier to call them kikes and move on.

white women are the real enemy. White women are the ones destroying the white race.

I am happy this white feminist bitch got killed.

Not even trying

kill yourself

fuck this thread is huge

thought as much
in straya we jokingly send off the america bound with "don't get shot"
not only did an aussie get shot in america, it was a cop, AND a nigger, AND a diversity nigger, AND in a city with a female Diversity mayor
the whole thing is a fucking meme lasagna

Stop being sexist m8. Haven't you seen the trailer for Atomic Blonde or that other stronkwomyn film? She coulda been a trained assassin. The somali nog did nothing wrong tbh.

You are not even trying, JIDF.
Also, read Svante Paabo&Krause (Max Planck institute for genetics) 2010 research. Middle and Near East semites are 20 - up to 40% Neanderthal admixed.
jews are not human

He's balding. Very common for kikes.

the identity of the Minneapolis police officer who shot and killed a woman Saturday in southwest Minneapolis is Mohamed Noor.

Whites in the United States are mostly Germanic (60% IIRC). THEY WHERE PRESSURED INTO GIVING UP THEIR LANGUAGE, SURNAMES AND CULTURES BY THE ETERNAL ANGLO, WITH WWI AND WWII AS A EXCUSE.

Doesn't make their defense any better.

Trying pretty hard to get pol to hate her haha nice try. Pretty sure pol would side with an innocent white feminist qt over a fucking sandnigger Mohamed cop

It's actually completly irrelevant whether the woman in these cases was a yid or not. Do you really think somebody like Shitskin McLightbulbhead here checks out her 23andme results beforehand? The reality is that most yids are percieved as "white" by the dusky races and they will take out their anger at kike behaviour (like slumlording) on innocent whites.

This should be screencapped. Well done user.

That's a given. Even some civilians would know better without a days training. Judging from the reports, the somali nigger was clearly mentally ill to some extent.

I imagine Eliza Dushku playing the hot chick on the right.

Literally fuck all the shill cock suckers in this thread who have derailed it to such an extreme with your "But she's jew so let's have a derailment argument" bullshit. And fuck you faggots who ended up actually helping them inadvertently by debating them.

The entire topic where a filthy Somali nigger needs to be hanged and an innocent Aussie needing our condolences got thrown right out the window.

Pic very much related: it's the asshats who have derailed this thread pictured in the center. Fuck your mothers.

Thank you for the info drop user and helping to get the thread back on track. This entire ordeal has been a huge slap in the face of Minnesota.

As far as I'm concerned the Somali nig is fucked. He has practically no defense and I hope not even other cops come in defense of that burnt skeleton.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigail_Alfatov
At least you tried.

On tonight's local news they said the Police Chief was on vacation hiking and the only comment she could make was that Officer Mudchimp has refused to make any comments to the investigating officers.

Cops in the US generally are mostly 70 IQ roid rage retards that have been trained by Israeli Ex-IDF soldiers to kill and view civilians as enemy combatants which is almost the complete opposite of how Aussie cops conduct themselves from what I've noticed watching those bogan gone wild videos, Aussie cops seem to use more restraint whereas a bogan pulling the same shit here would get him/herself killed or in this case just walking up to the police cruiser sadly enough this woman probably was oblivious to how violent and low IQ our cops really are.

All cops are low IQ violent niggers regardless if they're stinky subhuman Somalis or not.

Fuck off already you fucking kikeshill oh my god why can't I be a cop?! I'd just storm your fucking "agencies" and what not and just spray across the room hopefully killing as much as I can of you niggerloving, dicksucking cucks.

Holla Forums has gone downhill. Everysingle person ever posted on here magically is called a jew. its the Jew nose, its the Jew mouth? WTF?

If you suspect a thread slider, filter them out or don't reply. The assholes who've fucked this thread up from it's focus have caused enough damage to the point the actual subject has been deluded.

This just posted is another topic that needs attention. As is what's posted here and here .

So far they told the somali nigger not to say anything. Anyone know what the police chief is doing though?

Alright guys, update:

BREAKING NEWS: 'She didn't have to die': Minneapolis police chief RESIGNS after bride-to-be was shot dead by 'startled' cop at her home after calling 911

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719682/Minneapolis-police-chief-resigns.html

check Fox, there's a legit chimpout happening right now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4719682/Minneapolis-police-chief-resigns.html#v-3790461700799350212

The citizens a bunch of nogs really just took over the town meeting.

hulkuscc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

she died for this abomination of a meme. embrace it!

Thanks for the link. My favorite part of the story is this:

Nig is going to hang.

>>>/suicide/

Why you're right Chaim, there's no such thing as a good woman and all is lost, asses and eggoes, just let all whites die at the hands of somalis because they're imperfect and don't embody an ideal.

@ 00:02:55

Wow that convinced them for sure. An actual mayor would of just removed them from being disruptive.

Defending ZOGbots is considered racial treason and you will be hanging from a lamp post when the jew is finally removed from power, in the meantime you are instructed to stop browsing Holla Forums before RWDS hunt you down and feed you to Jim's hogs.

zero results on jewgle, but i think its funny.

Lmao Shlomos I swear m8.

Minneapolis police chief resigns six days after an officer kills an unarmed Australian woman
Minneapolis Police Chief Janee Harteau speaks to the media on Thursday, July 20, 2017, at the Emergency Operations Training Facility in Minneapolis.
latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-minneapolis-police-chief-resigns-20170721-story.html

anyone wanna make a compilation.jpg of this?

Nice!

Cops in Minneapolis can't even keep a mayoral announcement in order.

the lesbian pamela adlon impersonator quit

oh my
archive.fo/uuXgA

Keep feeding the machine of your undoing, goy.

Got to give her respect for saying "I've had enough and won't even try to save face in such a cluster fuck". Naturally Holla Forums would just trash someone like her, but I am going to commend her on just fessing up and throwing in the towel.

Think maybe the next police chief will be hard like New York's used to have?

natives fall over themselves to be polite, only out of state yuppies and africans are cunts who show up and bitch about cold weather and demand MN be more like the shitty place they left because it was shitty

this Noor is going to pay

does she has a twitter or facebook ? screencap some such beliefs to contrast what happened to her

is everyone in this situation a cuck?

Ignoring the part where she may or may not be a Jew, will we see a #whitelivesmatter march?

No. Because that would be racist.

Pretty much

really makes you think

Also, not to derail this thread even further, but the family had this flag attached to their house during the march. Definitely evidence for the "she's a jew" contingent in this thread.

whats the current status on this one

THIS IS THE MAYOR OF MINNEAPOLIS

check jihad watch for update and the aussie media is covering it pretty well surprisingly the comments are also insightful
jihadwatch.org/2017/07/minneapolis-after-muslim-cop-shoots-unarmed-woman-investigators-search-her-home
archive.is/yvhc1

"Minneapolis: After Muslim cop shoots unarmed woman, investigators search her home"
"Were they looking for something they could use to exculpate Mohamed Noor, the “diversity” hire who shot her? After all, the shooting has cast into sharp relief the consequences of keeping incompetent cops on the police force for their symbolic value. Are Minnesota authorities trying to save face by finding a way to blame the victim?
“Authorities Searched Damond’s Home; Law Prof Believes That Could ‘Cause An International Incident,'” KSTP, July 25, 2017:

Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension investigators were granted permission to search Justine Damond’s home hours after she was shot and killed by a Minneapolis police officer, according to court records.

A criminal law expert can’t understand why.

“I don’t understand why they’re looking for bodily fluids inside her home,” said Joseph Daly, an emeritus professor at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, referring to one of two recently-released search warrant applications.

“Whose bodily fluids are they looking for? Is she a suspect? I don’t understand why they’re looking for controlled substances inside her home. I don’t understand why they’re looking for writings inside her home. The warrant does not explain that to me.”

“When I read that search warrant, I really cannot find probable cause to search her home,” he continued.

According to court documents, investigators applied for the warrant on the following grounds:

The property or things above-described was used as a means of committing a crime
The possession of the property or things above-described constitutes a crime.
The property or things above-described is in the possession of a person with intent to use such property as a means of committing a crime, or the property or things so intended to be used are in the possession of another to whom they have been delivered for the purpose of concealing them or preventing their being discovered.
The property or things above-described constitutes evidence which tends to show a crime has been committed, or tends to show that a particular person has committed a crime.

Asked if that means the BCA considers Damond to be a suspect, spokesperson Jill Oliveira replied via email:

“No, an individual involved in the incident.”

Daly, who said he has served as a visiting professor at the University of Queensland in Damond’s native Australia, believes concerned members of the public in both countries will be outraged by the BCA’s request to search the home…."
kstp.com/news/bca-search-warrant-justine-damond-australia/4552551/
archive.is/ORPlO

you can sort of tell they shaved an inch or two off her nose

Legal loophole means Muslim cop who killed unarmed woman may never face criminal charges

This is indeed likely, since Mohamed Noor was a golden boy, a showcased trophy: a Somali Muslim on the police force. He was kept on the force despite his manifest incompetence, and now it is likely that the Minneapolis political establishment, as committed as ever to playing identity politics with the force rather than hiring and firing cops on the basis of merit alone, will try to sweep this entire incident under the rug.

No justice for Justine Damond? Legal loophole means the police officer who shot Australian woman dead as she stood in a driveway may never face criminal charges,” by Daniel Peters, Daily Mail Australia, July 27, 2017:

The U.S. police officer who shot dead Australian woman Justine Damond as she stood on a driveway outside her home may never face criminal charges.

Rookie cop Mohamed Noor is maintaining his silence and continues to exercise his legal right not to be interviewed by investigators probing Ms Damond’s death.

However, when the shooting becomes the subject of an internal police investigation, Noor will be compelled to provide statement or face the sack from the force.

The only catch is, any statement he provides during the internal investigation cannot be used in a criminal case due to a legal technicality, the Star Tribune reports.

The law is known as the Garrity Warning in Minnesota, and means that public employees under internal investigation are given the option to provide information or face disciplinary action.

‘Because you are being required to provide information under the threat of disciplinary action, the information you provide, and any evidence resulting from the information you provide, cannot and will not be used against you in any subsequent criminal proceeding,’ the warning reads….
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4737564/Justine-Damond-U-S-Mohamed-Noor-never-face-charges.html
archive.is/Hr6EK

Bad news, blue-stater. He only needs one black face on the jury to walk. Ask OJ.

It's a self fulfilling though.

requesting someone with editing skills do an infograph

Are you just pretending to be retarded or is somebody paying you? Even if she was a staunch man-hating feminist that's no reason for a police officer to use lethal force and kill her.

Why do you think this particular feminist is the real enemy here? She could have been a loud and obnoxious cunts for sure, but that doesn't even begin to amount to a sensible motive for a police officer, someone who is supposed to protect and serve, to kill for almost no reason. And I'm not even getting into the fact that he's a nigger-somalian refugee hire who shouldn't have even been on the force to begin with.

Pic related is his proof.

This is not proof, in any fucking capacity. There's nothing here but some ramblings of some tinfoil who doesn't know how to design a fucking webpage. In fact, this writing is so familiar that some of it reminds me of other OP's I've seen lately. For example, this one . Actually, the more I look at it, the OP for that thread is just a copypaste of another fine piece of journalism on your independent journo site.

Gas yourself you piece of shit. This Jim Stone site is probably yours, and your just reposting this garbage on Holla Forums to slide threads. Like I said, I don't know if you're a retarded schizophrenic or a paid shill, but either way you need to leave.

Did BLM actually rally in favor of the police this time?

Actually they protested with the family of the killed white woman.