WEBM thread

Webm Thread Inbound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0thAIvSCSI
wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland?

anyway all these are paid models or models looking for jobs

The lack of niggers would suggest Russia.

If they'd been whores we might've found your mom there ;lol!

Have you ever BEEN to russia?
They look like inbred brits on average, with a dose of radiation.

Wild guess gonna say Romania.

got me all revved up for no reason.

I wonder if I should go there this year. Also, there will be some sort of gaming convention as well as Moscow International Automobile Salon during those days.
What do you say?

Slav ASMR truly is top of the line.
What's her name?

Why do I have a boner?
She was just talking.

correct

sauce please?

I think people watch shitty dubs because they are either too stupid to read subs fast enough, or cute japanese voices make them feel nervous.

And then they tell you the West is sinful

Man, the watermarks are the most amusing part for me.

It's from Metal Gear V The Pantom Pain.

The anime alone was shit on by the animation studio because they got into a pissing contest with the manga author who wanted to follow the manga more.

i hope you guys don't mind a little bit of propaganda.

Alacrity Daemon, is that you?

This place getting ddos'd or something? Takes ages to upload shit.

You guys are racist.
:^)

Ichigeki Sacchu!! HoiHoi-san

Insect repellent moe robots when?

I would like to know the game and if possible the music from the 3rd webm

islam is an extremist religion. why the fuck do people have a hard time realizing this?

Some people just don't want to realize it. They want to believe that the majority of humanity is friendly and nice.

Because muslims are the underdog right now

Because it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge it. It is pretty funny to see them get BTFO like when ISIS recently responded to Pope Francis by telling him that they do in fact represent Islam and that they hate his faggot guts.

Nobody answered in the last thread, please, tell us her name.

i love these

first thing i'd do is jump off

That last Webm

Is there more to this?

yeah, part 1

and here is part 2

ryobi was my favorite.

Ever been to Moscow?

Would their be a reform? Like Christianity could be a lot worse if they followed everything in the bible.

Source on the second one ?

idk, downloaded it in one of the webm threads here. Pretty old one actually, downloaded it way back when you could just click the filename and it would download it with the original name.

Only people who don't read the Bible say this.

Gatchaman Crowds

It just requires less effort. I stopped watching dubbed primarily due to the voices.

No, not really.
It is likely that people will simply ditch the Vatican until it loses all relevancy. Francis is by far the least popular Pope among Christians, since he traded them in exchange for atheists and Muslims.

Because leftists hate White men and the western civilization they both created and spread globally, dunecoons also hate those so they naturally allied with each other.

The politicians on the other hand is different, all they care about is votes and they are more then happy to commit cultural suicide and import another incompatible culture just so they will vote to keep them in power.

anybody have the webm of the gamestop employee describing waht its like to work at gamestop and throwing around games/imitating customers?

What's the pharoah man's channel name? Seems like a knowledgeable person.

Thanks user

MexicoWorkingOnTheWallEarly.webm

Confirmed for not knowing anything whatsoever about scripture

Deuteronomy 13
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

IT'S HIP TO FUCK CATS

Odd question: Have webm's stopped allowing skipping ahead for anyone else recently?

Removal of heavens and sodomites was and should be necessary.

Because you’re a bigot racist islamophobe i called you names that makes you wrong because i said so.

Holy fucking shit, you’re a retard.

Old Covenant. Fulfilled. That’s kikespeak, not Christian doctrine.

Tip: much of the old testament was historical accounts depending on the book.

theres books that just name family lines.

This would be perfect if all the music was in midi.

I am genuinely jealous of Royalnonsuch and how far he's gotten, as someone who wants to design firearms, but he deserves it

i wonder how difficult that would be to do.

Yeah, it's a known problem with Holla Forums specifically. AFAIK Holla Forums is the only board where media is hosted from 8ch.net/board/src/###########.webm instead of media.8ch.net/board/src/########.webm. Something weird with the server settings (someone else said it has to do with a setting intended to stream bits and pieces of webms as you watch them instead of downloading the entire file at once) breaks seeking and looping in Chrome, and completely breaks mp4s.

Remember to bitch to Mark the next time you see him and maybe he'll bug Codemonkey about it.

Don't worry, he said his brother would upload the video if he dies. I guess he would also help if he blinds himself.

Found these in another thread; apparently there's more?
pls gib

This one, also

So you admit that there are parts of the bible you don't adhere to. That's fine, but it means that this user was correct.

postan some vidya

The problems are that 1. islam doesn't really have a place in the modern world, in that the religion doesn't mesh will with the technology and the over arching cultural values a vast portion of the worlds population possess, which leads to 2. people who identify as Muslim but don't practice Islam in meaningful ways. For example all but one "Muslim" I have met listens to music, and the one who didn't converted to Christianity after he heard christian rock, hell ISIS is putting out mixtapes.
With perhaps the exception of Buddhism, all religions are frameworks for a society. They have rules and regulations that are meant to followed for specific reasons, but culture drives religion, religion only can attempt to hold back culture.
IIRC for example: the most recent pope once said that atheists can go to heaven, but the Vatican then "corrected" him by saying that atheists can still convert. Catholicism has a history of attempting to maintain control over the social sphere. In order to go to heaven under the catholic teachings one must do confession, if one is excommunicated for doing something the church doesn't like then one cannot confess and cannot go to heaven; if the church is no longer necessary for entry into heaven then the church no longer is necessary.
Damn, got a bit spread thin while trying to explain this.

It depends on what kind of a christian you are. If you split the bible in two parts, old testament and new one you can have decent christians by making them follow the new one online.

Most of the fucked up shit is written in the old one.

lol

these things they have in usa look funl, so they have screens all day just showing tweets? how can i tweet for all american people to see?

Fucking Japs

wat?

Well epistles says slavery is okay, that you must always do what the government says no matter who is in charge. So there are a few questionable things in the new testament, nothing as absurd as the old testament though.

somehow fitting

enjoy you souless , devoid of life , quality western localizations and song dubbing

youtube.com/watch?v=N0thAIvSCSI

It took its time but it's happening. Atheists are usually pretty contrarian, so it's long overdue.

Holy shit this is some intense autistic shit.

The one you posted is the extended version of this one

then the end is truly nigh

This is the last one that I know of

While there are some things in the Old T that have been invalidated by passages in the New T (circumcision) most of it is still fully accepted doctrine. Only new age american prots try to say it isn't relevant.
Also, on the jewish part, the Israelites were ethnically jewish, but they did not behave like they do now, at least not to our familiar degree. There were many devout ones that accepted Jesus as a new pillar of authority and traditionalism. The ones that were very jewy were the ones who fled, met up with the scattered pharsees priests, and created the Talmud after Jesus had passed.

On this passage
Judaism as described in the Old Testament is an ethno-religion; meaning the jews were the chosen people and no one else; there was no way to convert into it, that came with Jesus's commandment to his acolytes to spread the word of God to others. To leave the religion at the time would mean to give up being jewish, to be a traitor who sought the destruction of his people.

NO, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

No, that’s not at all relevant.
You are a Christian.
And if you follow it, you’re a jew, not a Christian.

7th day evangelists

Nope. The old covenant was fulfilled.
Nope. The Old Testament serves as a history book and chronology, explaining the import of the new.
The biblical Hebrews lived in the province of Judea. They were judeans and followed the Torah (first six books of the Old Testament).
Modern jews follow the Talmud (entirely different book), do not believe in the Old Testament at all, and disavow Christians.
And thus became Christians.
Yep.
Judaism as described in the Old Testament is an ethno-religion; meaning the jews were the chosen people and no one else; there was no way to convert into it, that came with Jesus's commandment to his acolytes to spread the word of God to others. To leave the religion at the time would mean to give up being jewish, to be a traitor who sought the destruction of his people.
Good for you.

Evgemiya Li.

She nuked most of her videos and left the scene

The Old Testament isn't part of the Christian bible, much like the Letters aren't part of the Christian bible. They are included with the primary books and gospels for context and aid in faith, not meant to be used as the bulwark of faith- this was most important early in the popery, before modern doctrine arose on its own feet, detached from the Jewish bible.

are weird time-travelers from the 19th century

why are you getting so frustrated, friendo? :^)

you're not explaining why I'm wrong
what is in the bible is in the bible, if you ignore the rules of the old testament then you ignore a piece of the bible

made this post before I saw this one

if it is true that the old testament only exists for historical context and does not contain laws christians should adhere to, does that mean that christians who follow laws in the old testament and quote the old testament as law are in the wrong?

oh loo, a new aged american prot, how wonderful

The messiah came, that does not invalidate the commandments
whom's authority is still complete and is half of the religion. You realized the book of psalms is in the old testament, right? That's where most of the prayers come from.
one follows the talmud and is doomed to hellfire, the other followed Jesus and became christian, they are still genetically jewish. Race doesn't go away by conversion.
thanks

They exist and I'v met two of them. One said that Ben Carson went to her church for a while before running.

i have those exact same pants

Thanks for playing.

Gee. How about that. It’s almost as though zionists aren’t Christians at all!

We’re not discussing the commandments.
Fulfilled.
Nope.
And?
SO?
Oh, of course not. But the race is now irrelevant within the context of the religion.

so if the old testament is not authoritarian in any way and is only followed by jews, saying your prayers is jewish, right?

DS3 never ever

really, you need to calm down.
what did i say that made you so mad? i only asked for clarification and you act all defensive

to quote Matthew 5
22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

calm down friendo :^)

yes
Catholics use some passages that popes have validated and reinforced, both Protestants and both Orthodoxies use the old testament for completely unaddressed subjects, but most of the "bad" things were addressed in the new testament and you have to be Westboro-tier to not see that

presumably the prayers are still used because they never stopped being valid, also psalms tends towards modern scripture anyway

No, but I don’t expect someone with zero theological knowledge to understand.

Stop projecting.

also fuck you for bringing up the commandments they had very little to do with the active covenant and even then, most of the commandments were addressed or spoken upon in the new testament

with all due respect, but I don't think calling me a shithead in redtext is calm (^:

but maybe I'm not properly interpreting the word of 2ffef0

soon

can you fags at least post some webms/mp4s while you have your sperg-a-thon ? this is a webm thread after all

explain why its wrong then

lol, pretty decent webm. Also, why are people so tolerant towards those monkeys?

Point to where I said that. Both are official, some rituals are obsolete due to the new testament, but the rest is still just as valid as it was back then.

This feels so fucking sickening.An old man had to intervene against a bunch of niggers, are you fucking kidding me?

ITT: Fedoras talking about books they know nothing about

This is as retarded as a creationist trying to school you on evolution.

Бля ну не знаю даже

Can we light the people who made "The Cat In The Hat" film on fire.

ITT man without arguments tries to look clever by insulting both sides

Now this is something I think atheists, Christians, and Muslims can all get behind.

agnostics need to be gathered at a facility and killed in an organized manner

WHEN IS THE NEXT Holla Forums SINGS

Why do so many autists from /christian think that christianity will be reformed into a religion of kike, muslim, and nigger killing crusaders?

Do you guys not understand how cucked Christians are nowadays? The pope washes the feet of rapefugees and most Christians I've ever spoken to value the lives of Mexican gangbangers who go around murdering and stealing then as much as if not more than those of white non-believers.

Christians have been overly tolerant, they've allowed gays to roam the streets and show displays of degeneracy the likes of which no decent people would allow, they allowed Muslims to kill them for 500 fucking years before starting the crusade and they are doing the same again, and they've let the most their valuable organizations like the KKK crumble and fall apart.

They're just as bad as the hyper egalitarian atheists who tip their fedoras at everyone and call anyone who doesn't believe in what they do stupid.

wasn't the last one not too long ago?
I remember reading about it in a thread and anons complaining that they picked a shit song or something

They never chose a song and nothing came of it. The last one we did was back in February for Dragon Dogma's opening theme, so I'm ready for the next song. However, we need a consensus on what song to do and someone who's willing to put it all together.

It's been awhile.

I want to know what are they saying.

source here for anyone thats interested

many thanks, user
been looking for that one for a while now

I think this is the first time I've ever been confused as to whether or not I understood something someone said
Is this what having a stroke feels like

as someone with naturally low blood plessure, yes

ADURKA DURKA

(checked)

Goddammit I love this guy so much

Someone post the M1911 one. It's a serious-ish video where he's going over why the 1911 is so reliable and how to clear a jam and it's genuinely heartwarming to hear his incredibly thick accent saying such American things as "rack rack rack, gas it up"

kys fam

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

about six or so months ago, this was actually the focus of one of their patches. they basically said "we think it'd be more exciting if the AI fired RPGs more, especially since we have so many great sound bytes for incoming RPG fire, so we like tripled the likelihood of an AI with an RPG actually firing it, even if they have virtually no chance to hit you"

i think it worked, it's exciting as fuck

sounds like hell for buhriz

You reload EVERYTHING.

Pharoah guy is another nuatheist fool but at least he knows the fundamentals

Now that's something all of scripture supports!

The British identity isn't tied to ethnicity in the current year, so your description makes no sense, Anglofriend. Also, I am counting down the hours until your New Western Roman Empire collapses under the weight of its own degeneracy, and look forward to reconquering your lands from the subhumans you imported to give free money, accommodation, and your daughters.

Thanks for playing the civilization game. You lost.

Who is this guy?

your father

Reimu a cutie patootie.

Almost made me shed a tear.

Anyone have the "how to make webms" webm?

user stop making me feel.

But its a Jewish holy book. Christians follow the New Testament dumbass.

do you really need a webm for that?

I really didn't used to really like Max Landis till recently.

For fucks sake it's obviously not in Russia. Russia is like barely 60% white.
It's obviously in some Eastern European country like Poland or Hungary.

Dude likes pro wrestling, and while he is a leftist, he is pretty anti bullshit and rejects the garbage spewing out of some of the left.

Dude's a really fun writer, and I could listen to him rant all day.

American Alien was fucking great too.

I guess you got your information about Buddhism from Lisa Simpson.

Dalai Llamas and the monk caste in Tibet for example have been using Buddhism to instill a brutal feudal slavery on the rest of the countrys population for hundreds of years.

No user, you just don't even clearly understand what Christianity is. I'm not even Christian but at least I understand that the religion never followed the Old Testament. That's a Jewish holy book. Christianity has always been about the New Testament. Different book!

Sleepy a best.

You're admitting you know NOTHING about Christianity, ancient Israeli law, or why any of those old laws existed.

A lot of that stuff had a VERY specific context in the culture and time.

Tattoos for example back then, were not allowed because the only people who had them were literally baby sacrificing death cultists. To have a tattoo back then associated yourself with them.

Couldn't eat shellfish or wear mixed fabrics? It was a symbol of living a lifestyle of purity to nearby tribes, who lived with a completely different paradigm because it was THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

This stuff is in the history records and texts.

Yeah I saw that wrestling video after he was in redlettermedia.

Here, converted the full song

Since we're talking about Christianity, have this

Wrong. Did you even read it?

Hei had a hard life…

Also, speaking of Christianity

That's some groovy shit, son

These Holla Forums commercial break toonami style things are some of the comfiest videos I have ever seen

Here's the song for this one.

It's HOME-Resonance

Oh man, I still have the first webm I made for Holla Forums. Back when the limit was 5MB.

Christians weren't called to lock up everyone who disagrees with them.

I agree that the current church is weak, but according to scripture, they win in the end and do get their shit together again.

Plus, it sounds like you're only talking about Catholics. The ununified body of Christ is weak. Not all of the spiritual gifts have been widely restored to the church either.

Patience.

Webm of this was floating around before

Oh SHIT thank you!

OPPAI RANGER

Anyone have a webm of the Mitsuharu Misawa theme?

wikiislam.net/wiki/The_Genocide_of_Banu_Qurayza

Why did the Prophet Muhammad commit genocide against a neutral city, then sell the survivors into slavery?

Is the Prophet Muhammad not a TRUE Muslim then?

Knowing the real story behind this makes this hit really hard.

IT JUST GOT 10 FT HIGHER

good job making it 8mb, though

kek

This man is a magician and I want to be his apprentice.

I love Berserk with all my heart but I laugh at this every time

post the chicken wings one that gives you salmonella because they didn't cook it

A classic

GOOD JOB TINKER

dropkicking zombies

lol. It always amazed me in WCW how The Wall was so far away on top of this hotel and pointing at Hogan, Hogan had like fucking super vision to spot him out and yell "THAT'S THE WALL BROTHER!!!!!"

Hulk Hogan kayfabe had a fucking massive powerlevel. I'm not surprised he could see The Wall.

I know what I'm doing this weekend.

AH
THAT IS NIGHTMARE! THAT IS HORROR! DEEP SEA RING GIRL ABOMINATION

nICELT DONE, user
I'd really like to cook these for someone… but I don't have ANYONE

No but really, this is really nifty. Thanks!

if you werent abusing that easy as fuck dodge , i would like these videos much more. I can just log on and do that dumb shit myself

Did he dead?

probably not

i drive a smaller forklift for the job i do now and the crashguard on the roof is rated to 36,000 ft/lbs of force. on something larger like an industrial excavator i can only imagine it's higher since the chance of heavier debris is way higher, but even then i doubt that the bricks that hit the cab exceeded 36,000 ft/lbs

tl;dr i doubt it, even my shitty little forklift could likely protect me from that accident

Neat, I didn't know that
Thanks user.

no problem. what the guy actually should have done was stay still or even move towards the falling structure, to catch the bricks before they picked up too much speed

sauce?

What's the music called?

Holy shit someone explain this now.
Please tell me dsp doesn't know of jet set radio and that that is like stream song requesting or something.
Help.

Every day I wake up and realize not everyone knows who or what cool guy is. Life is misery.

What anime is this from, I've always been curious?

Some fresh OC. I tried to attempt to make one of those Intermission webms, however there are some things that I could improve upon. I wanted to try and use content that isn't seen as much, however I have included some classics.

I have tried for 30 fucking minutes to get the webm to the right file size, and I give up. If you want it in webm format, you are free to download it and do so.

I don't quite know how to react to this.

its in Russia you butthurt pshek

Fattie

how do you screw up a tube rip nigger? the real thing is under our file size limit

ffmpeg -i Intermi∞ion-iTwOC3s_Gjw.mp4 -c:v vp9 -c:a libvorbis -threads 4 -vf scale=1280:-1 -b:v 700k intermission.webm

You sir are based. Thank you.

nigger can't you calculate the bitrate properly

upload the source to vola file and i'll make a good webm

some tuberip converted

LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH A BUBBLE SORT

I think it might be Darker than Black in the second season. I thought it was ok for a bit, but like a lot of anime, there comes a point where I lose all interest and I forgot what that was for me.

There's a reason William of Occam maintained that the physical world and spiritual world Have no business being intertwined.

sauce?

It's seventh day Adventist, you faggot, which I grew up as one, so there's that. The upside is that I'm healthy as shit because of that.