Trumpcucks need to go

I'm tired of you ZOG bots hanging around pretending to be pol/acks. So I propose this, we're running you faggots off. Im going to make sure any thread about Tump gets derailed, we're also going to get the ZOG controlled mods and BO removed so shit like this doesn't happen again.

What's being slid this tine?

Nothings being slid newfag i'm putting the ZOG in their place.

You're up early Kushnercuck. What gives?

and you call first post a newfag?

This thread is pretty retarded, wherever you came from, it's clearly not here.

sage for useless thread

His medication must not be working anymore. Time to up the dosage.

Yeah, that makes sense.

He's a regular. Lurk moar.

Absolutely

disgusting

Ah, divide and conquer.
The old classic.

ALL HAIL GOD KING EMPEROR TRUMP

Please sage slide threads. And don't forget to report. OP is a chronic ban evader.

You know, divide and rule is a much better translation of divide et impera. And it only works if the one who does it have power over the group being divided. Therefore dividing us by brainwashing idiots among our ranks to worship a ZOGbot is a form of this tactic. Pointing out that Trump isn't the next Hitler and people shouldn't worship him isn't divide and rule, because there is nobody to rule us without him or a similar leader.

Half the first page is nothing but stickied threads. What they fuck could they possibly slide?

Literally worse than Holla Forums tier, and that's saying a hell of a lot.

feelsgoodman.jpg

What planet was that meme creator from?

Shit thread, shit memes.

Those memes ARE created by Holla Forums.

Eat shit, Moishe.

Really?

pic related

/int*/ would be my guess, seeing as how he also does endchan / kikechanan spam.

Since this is now a weeb thread whacha watching? I'm currently watching Jigoku Shōjo. Any reccomendations?

I was going to kill myself at the beginning of 2016, but you niggerfaggots keep making it worth staying alive. stay mad please

Back to Holla Forums kiddo.

s-CRY-ed.

I would 110 percent support getting the ZOG controlled mods and our mystery meat friend Kikefy removed, but the rest of your post is gormless and retarded and I think you know that. Jew.

Seriously though show of hands, does ANYBODY support the mods anymore?