What's Trump done or is doing to help in the Cultural War?

Things culturally seem like their still getting worse and I haven't been paying close attention to Trump's administration as I'd like. Every time I try and look into it and it's always deceptive empty distractions like MUH RUSSIA and other garbage. What's Trump done or is planning on doing to turn this decline around?

Fag shit. And Trump has done nothing.

What do you mean?

Not Holla Forums's job to spoon feed you. Fuck off.

anti-shill bump

Boost the economy to get the white birthrate back on track and throw the spics out so the debt stops growing and the brown tidal wave reverses.
Next.

retard, JIDF didn't teach you how to sage?

trump drained the swamp directly in to his cabinet and appointed more goldman sachs than any previous president. he is going to perpetuate the culture war because jews want the citizens fighting eachother instead of them, and most of trumps cabinet and top donors were kikes

I know this is bait but fuck it. Do you realize the importance of culture is for every civilization on this planet and what it's given us? Science, art, literature, language, philosophy, and this isn't even scratching it's surface. Without culture you wouldn't have the rise of Rome or any other great civilization for that matter. Don't be a degenerate, culture is important.

THIS is what you probably meant by "Fag shit".

He's not what I believed him to be, he's more of a typical Republican president who we've had before and they just spend their 8 years in office and move along while our society keeps going down the same path of decay. I've been thinking lately, if people had it up to here with 8 years of Obama and that frustration got us Trump, would 8+8 years of Obama+Hillary have gotten us Hitler instead? Who knows? It might have been too far gone to save at that point and I'm wrong.

But, so called "supporters" like this idiot who blindly regurgitate the same close minded, hamfisted "SUPPORT HIM OR ELSE" garbage are a major source of dissatisfaction. I've long suspected their die hard anti-Trunp cuck shills who try to make this place and his presidency as unpleasant as possible, to the point you don't want to associate with it. Unfortunately the alternative is so much worse.

I don't support any man. I support ideas, principles, and policies and whoever delivers the right ones will have my support, whoever doesn't, won't. Simple as that. But talking about action, not talk. No more talking.

*but take action, not talk.

He's probly just salty about the "skeptic" jewtubers like shillgon co-opting the term.

Are you serious? BY FAR THE MOST Trump has done has been on the cultural front. Every single tweet of his is a bullet in the head of cultural marxism.

Jeff Sessions repealed the federal rules forcing schools to allow trannies in girls restrooms and locker rooms.

Go back to reddit, m8.

Meh. Trump is weak, little more than a stepping stone.

If the American right can't make use of the Overton shift generated by his campaign, however, it will be on them/you/us. Fact is, you shouldn't be rooting for Trump in 2020 - you should be hoping for someone BETTER THAN Trump, to replace him.

Wishful thinking, kike.

DST: Dedicated shilling thread.

Great response. Really convinced me to your way of thinking.

This is gamergate-tier and we all know how that turned out…

The culture war (Cultural Marxism) can only be won through Cultural Virtue-ism. Trump cannot increase virtue in Americans, he can only promote Western soveignty. At best he could buy me a movie studio, but he wont, no one will, because nobody loves me.

Holla Forums taught you this. Now thank Holla Forums!

THANK IT!!!!

My way of thinking is that you belong in a fucking oven.

Just wait until one of these faggots starts speaking about "optics" or some other bullshit.