August Eclipse thread 2.0

old thread hit its post limit so now we need a new one i guess… or we don't im not 100% how this works… any way

the memes brothers

ITT meme magic, Crazy Eclipse stuff, grand old shit posting, talk about meet ups, and all around other /xpol/ stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_Texts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnevis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y
oi.uchicago.edu/research/publications/oip/oip-87-egyptian-coffin-texts-7-texts-spells-787-1185
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy
xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/solar_eclipses/TSE_2017_GoogleMapFull.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_(Bible)
icr.org/books/defenders/8368
youtube.com/watch?v=DBbyDye4bS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qxZo9QdVABk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw
youtube.com/watch?v=ak2zuFNpxlY
youtube.com/watch?v=EpuOmsYtSGE
youtube.com/watch?v=RXT_3Hskhbo
youtube.com/watch?v=afKRvaZAHXs
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
blacksunarmanen.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky
astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html
indiegogo.com/projects/the-baron-trump-adventures-film-fantasy#/
heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/
ancient-code.com/mysteries-of-parallel-33/
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-New-York-New-York-His-Greatest-Hits/release/773181
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-Theme-From-New-York-New-York/release/2135784
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Reed_Ingersoll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Henry_Ingersoll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Ingersoll
eclipse2017.org/2017/every_community.htm
saturndeathcult.com/
eclipse2017.org/2017/states/OR.htm
eclipse2017.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois
dailymotion.com/video/x1j0un
disclose.tv/news/the_world_is_going_to_end_again_new_doomsday_in_september_this_time/139943
orthodoxchristian.info/pages/J_akathist.htm
archive.is/eK7Z6
twitter.com/NASA/status/898603409384775681
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god))
youtube.com/watch?v=5CCLbyRLQyo
youtube.com/watch?v=b78YLPW4ooM
youtube.com/watch?v=hbrQi4HTnR4
youtube.com/watch?v=lgPzqjm5Wog
youtube.com/watch?v=wbHN0RYDksc
youtube.com/watch?v=fqb0E9n65L0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lauh2LC3KsY
wweek.com/news/2017/08/19/oregonians-treat-northbound-eclipse-tourists-to-anti-semitic-overpass-banners/
timeanddate.com/eclipse/in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e0xRyLxjUqQ
facebook.com/shannon.raiinboh
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxwoodastronomy.solareclipsetimer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serrano_people
thegoldwater.com/news/6970-Voting-tomorrow-to-Censure-Trump-Call-and-tell-these-folks-NO
0x0.st/nDz.png
onthisday.com/day/september/23
timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2017-august-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pics from the other thread

I have a military buddy that lives near Cadiz/Hopkinsville. That's a major military area (Ft. Campbell) so if shit went down in that area I'd be both surprised and not surprised. A couple SF units are stationed there so black ops in the region isn't out of the question completely.

a lot of people havent mentioned this

the red dragon is the draco constelation in reeations 12 that will cast down the fallen angels in octover with a meteor shower

what if its..a kinda of airport?

What am I looking at, exactly? I'll be in the area during the eclipse.

Baker city will be a hoot come August.

new jerusalem is a cubic-shaped city.
but thats at the end of revelations tho

I'M GOING TO YELLOWSTONE TO GO CAMPING

The second image of "God" was made up on cuckchan as an ARG.

It's my birthday! Woo! Maybe I'm the antichrist?>>10262335

I'm so sorry, guys, really. I fucked up. I fucked up the post because I'm drunk and the text went funny, I fucked up when I posted a reddit meme and then to top it off I got actual Kek trips. And, no word of a lie, my laptop crashed as soon as the post appeared. I knew I shouldn't have smoked DMT the other week. I shall never meme or shitpost again.
I didn't want this. I'll try not to kill Jesus…

I will be 31 on August 21st…. I'm spooped now. Time for bed.

I'm taking lsd and using the solar filter on my telescope that day. Shit will be cash

My body is ready.

GOYS! I was looking for a date to follow a possible high profile Pedo to a sacrifice for DOTR recon. looked up (((their))) holidays.
9/21-sundown 9/22 is Rosh Hashanah
Kike New year, start of the High Holidays with feasting of special symbolic foods like an Apple(heart) dipped in honey.
The holiday is first described in Leviticus 23:23
This year the holiday ends sundown the 22nd which is a Friday; leading into shabbot for 9/23 when (((They))) will be literally powerless for the return of Kek.

Gather your vril with much fasting and no fapping.
May Chaos be upon us.

Don't worry man, you may be ante-christ, which literally means before Christ. Maybe you are a prophet or something.

I was actually kind of curious about Egyptian mythology so after browsing kikepedia I found out that there are over 1000 surviving magic spells written on various coffins, called, "Coffin Texts"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffin_Texts

Pic related, it's spell number 923. Problem is, is that idk how to read Hieroglyphs lol

I also think I learned something interesting. Moloch is a Canaanite fire god depicted as a bull. Well, there was a poster in the previous thread saying that Set was the Egyptian version of Moloch. However, Set isn't a fire god and he is neither displayed as a bull. It seemed odd, until I had an epiphany

Ra is a god of the sun, and is likely a god of fire because of it. Ra was, of course, the god that gained a lot of prominence in the Old Kingdom. Not only that, but there was a bull god that was essentially combined with Ra at one point:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mnevis

I was troubled by this, since I thought Ra was supposed to be one of the more familiar deities in the Egyptian Pantheon. So I went back and researched the Ogdoad again on kikepedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Egyptian)

So what if Kek/Hequet was really popular among the people of Egypt until this Moloch/Ra deity decided to fuck over the Ogdoad and steal the spotlight from the 8 old deities that the ancient Egyptians used to worship?

I think Kek likes this suggestion because of these dubs he has been so gracious as to grant me.

I wonder if Kek likes Cats since they were sacred in Ancient Egypt

Don't you niggers know checking your own digits removes any and all meme magic ffs tbhfamksy

epic 4cucks memes

Akhenaten fucked over all of Egyptian theology when he forced everyone to worship Amen-Ra. Ra however is simply a Sun God and ultimately had nothing to do with the Amen-Ra heresy.

Moloch is more than a fire God, he is a Volcano God, but there's more to it than that, and the original Jewish depiction of YHWH is also tied to Volcanoes. Watch this video (embed not working):

YAHWEH = VOLCANO = MOLOCH = SATURN:
youtube.com/watch?v=F7N5dDWK-0Y

Bear in mind that the channel that posted this openly worships Saturn, but the connections this video lays out are so plain to see that it doesn't matter

hey guys my girlfriend was an actual "Great Whore from the Great Lakes" and today I ended our relationship by literally screaming meme

kek hates you because you're renouncing your own ego, check out some of what jesus said in the bible while contacting kek/lel

Cool?
Are you going to the eclipse site to find a new waifu/join the Ammit Kek cult?

Something is going to happen perhaps multiple things between now and the 24th of July. This is the halfway point between the Manchester Bombing hoax and Autumn Equinox/Rosh Hashanah/Sign of Woman Sept 23.

Some big shit is gonna happen between August and September, Germany's federal elections are September 24th.

I was just going to start this thread, good thing I checked first.

2+0+1+7+2+1+8=21

The tarot card for 21 is the world

AUGUST 21ST THE KIKE GETS NAMED, AND AS A RESULT WE WILL GET TO GO ON FUN VACATIONS

The redditfaggot is strong with you. Grow some fucking initiative. Find a higher resolution picture and I, or anyone with a fucking computer, can translate the fucking shit for you.

With the minor markings fucked up due to low resolution translating is impossible. Best I can do for the top left one is: ? ? MEN N ? N ? K ? T A

Found this pdf.

oi.uchicago.edu/research/publications/oip/oip-87-egyptian-coffin-texts-7-texts-spells-787-1185

are you saying the planets are gods and meteors are angels?

Oh damn i cant wait!
Things are going to get run

good shill
They key is what's in the sky on that date.
And it's the black sun of alchemy, a symbol of transformation.
Not some retarded vinyl cover for fucks sake.

And the eclipse is going right over the Georgia guidestones

Sorry i was just taking pics from the old thread and posting them all at once

If youd like to correct the errors please
By all means go ahead
Except the justice pic
Also the Ammit pic

Planets are gods

Wait schlomo are you trying to deceive me again?

The planets and stars are named after the Gods, they are as close as Gods you can get. It is not weird that the jews praise and offer children to Saturn, both the god and the planet.
Lurk before you post you retard.

All the meme stuff is a distraction psyop.

Few things to consider:
-this is the first all american complete solar eclipse since 1776
-the only one of the ancient planets on the dark side of the solar system and behind earth is Saturn(the kippah planet aka Moloch)
-the thing from the bibile where virgo has the moon at her feet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suns_in_alchemy

This can mean many things. Nuclear war, establishment of the NWO….
And it's not good in any way.

that's a cute art style. who made it?

Some dude on >>>/monster/

aka god of destruction. Kikes worship destruction, annihilation and corruption, down to their DNA.

Except we have Kek on our side, moron. It is all crashing down for the kikes because we pulled the lynchpin of their structure. They can't shore it up.

i cannot wait for the total eclipse. i took that day off 10 months in advance, it'll be at least six hour drive to the closest point, but it totally worth it.

any good suggestions for exactly where to watch it. my current plan is to head to St. Joseph MO, i wanna stay as far away from Kansas city as possible

I think quite a few anons are meeting in makanda il

I like this version of 'the world'. It represents the completion of a cycle, the death and rebirth of a world. My death, too. Hmm. I must get my affairs in order.

There are deaths and rebirths beyond physical.

What is going on in your image? Looks like some perverted"art".

I forgot about that sheeit. Also, 2017 adds up to 1/10, 1/10 years do not happen often at all, and this makes it a universal year, its also the day that pluto ends its 'revolutionary cycle' I just woke up cant remember actual term which started in 2008. This cycle starts with a new regime/major change and its last couple years marked by changing sentiments/circumstance which results in a 'deposing of the old', on its last day the old is entirely replaced or so far replaced that its annihilation is soon.

The chaos continues…
This 1 Universal Year cycle is only the second cycle based on 10 since 1900 – the first was 2008 and, as you may remember, it was a doozy. This coming year will be similar in many ways, but decidedly different in others – which is reflected in the hidden numbers behind 2008 and 2017. Whereas 2008's singular hidden number was 6, which lived up to its reputation by causing considerable upheaval in the areas of family, protection, and community (mortgages, foreclosures, unemployment), the year 2017 encompasses several hidden numbers (1, 2, 3, 5, and 6). While this dilutes the effect of each, the dominant hidden number for 2017 is 5 – the most chaotic and unrestrained of all. Pair a 1 with a 5, and maintaining control and order becomes a challenge. This suggests you can count on considerable chaos in the form of political, economic, and cultural changes across the globe, often happening overnight. Confronting the status quo will be the order of the day in many parts of the world.

Basically this all falls in line with the fire monkey/fire cock stuff, only the fire cock stuff was supposed to be last year, and the fire cock this year… Unless we were wrong and 2016s election wasnt the year of revolution but this year is, because there are two different chinese zodiac calendars and in the one we didnt go by this year is the fire monkey.

That shit looks like you got it off deviant art, I see zero symbolism in it. Where as the 'official world card' has 4/4/4 symbolism, double red infinity signs, an ouroboros, fookin swastika variants in the clouds, and a naked woman holding 2 wands and is half draped in the fabric of time.

Nice dubs of Satan.

and the first end of cycle firemonkey/firecock since 1776 as well.

moloch is the only planet on the dark side of the solar system

All the other planets, including the planet of revolution, are aligned against moloch.

Someone really needs to destroy those abominations.

There was a group trying to take them down. Not sure if they had any luck.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Satan.

Not really. Way back when I was a lolberg I was worried about them. But now..

The only thing questionable about it is that theres a stone translating it to swahili for some reason.. BUT it is reasonable to assume anyone that paid the amount of money those must have cost to install, and to do so secretly, would have intended for that message to last long enough to be received by distant future generations, possibly after civilization crashed. And etymologically the languages that he picked cover every major language family tree. It was written so it could be translated by future archaeologists

You guys there's going to be false flag attack this weekend in yurop

Munich most likely

Kys kike, they promote everything yids love.

How big are they even? Couldn't someone just fire a couple 7.62x54 rounds off from a moist nugget and fracture through the slabs?

here is the full size version of the second picture.

i remember this from the last thread, did the bee faggot ever get back with any links?

this bugonia thing has huge potential, i dont know how but if something about bees starts appearing on the web, in the media, among the normies we need to meme it hard.

Doesnt say what subspecies, and Human + balance with nature = White and only White

Kikes destroyed the meaning of the word diversity, whites are the most genetically diverse subspecies of human.

That entry describes Eugenics

According to semite scriptures we once had a single language. Then the kikes came along with their moloch faggot and that was destroyed.

PASSION, FAITH, TRADITION, all things with TEMPERED REASON.

nothing more need be said there

States rights and all international disputes must be handled through means other than wars of aggression. >Implying israel would want this

No more bureaucracy

Individuality is important but you must help your community

Redpill, aesthetics.. love.. seek harmony with the infinite

Degenerates get gassed

Nature is important, and beautiful, anyone who says caring for nature is a leftist thing to do has a reservation for front row seats to see The Ovens live.

— Leave room for nature.

This line is repeated, either for emphasis or to imply a second meaning of nature, i.e. leave room for the nature of man, do not disregard it. Disregarding mans nature results in shit like whas going on in europe right now.

tldr; you either have no idea what you are talking about or are a shill.

The stuff about the guidestones being masonic is most likely horse shit especially since there isnt a single fucking bit of masonic symbolism. They never do anything without gloating through symbolism. Instead the only symbols on it are 2 lines depicting the solar pole and the travel of the sun and the capstone shows noon throughout the year. And the dimensions of the thing have no import either.

What might hold clues is there is an 'explanation tablet' which has several strange spelling/grammar errors.

Who loves to do riddles with spelling/grammar errors? Who was rich as fuck in 1980, the time it was built?

John Titor

Are there any meetings in WY? I was thinking of going by myself, even though I may literally die in a car crash because I'm a shitty driver. Thread convinced me. I'm taking a three day camping trip for the eclipse and then hitting up the nearest wifi to get news if it's safe to return or not.

The events of this entire summer seem to disprove that theory. I mean… If this is what its like when Kek is not with us.. I almost feel bad for the kikes when he returns.

I might head to St Joe, then again I might head out to the countryside to do my black sun rituals

>oi.uchicago.edu/research/publications/oip/oip-87-egyptian-coffin-texts-7-texts-spells-787-1185
Fascinating, user. Especially interesting to read scholarship from before SJW-ism destroyed the humanities.

i best hope you are joking we have fundamentally done nothing to erode their base of power, the plans that were laid decades ago are still proceeding right on schedule and they need to be subverted if, for no other reason, to remind these chosen people what happens when their choices are laid bare for the world to see.

we need the bees to herd in the normies to our cause, i mean we got clinton ranting about frogs during the election, imagine if bees were labeled a hate symbol? at that point it would be fair to say that flowers did nothing wrong and and life itself is anti semetic.

that is the great meme of our time, to turn the entire world, life itself, against the chosen ones.

Maybe it will play out like the eclipse on berserk.
That would be interesting.

Indeed.

I chubbed a little

It's all in the archetypes. The name "Moloch" is just one of the names associated with the "bull god" - the bull who bears the weight of the world on his horns. There's a certain symbol that represents him too, you may have seen it in various forms, here are some shitty pinta sketches so you can see what I mean.

That was the oldest reference to a bull god/the god who carries the world I could find. I think the earliest appearance of that symbol was in the Vinca tablets around 8,000 years ago.

They're just slabs. Who cares? Destroy the person who put them there.

DAILY REMINDER

when i say "i'm going to St. Joes" i mean I'm going to find a nice quiet place near there and stare at the sun with welding glasses whilst playing SHADILAY as loudly as possible

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Bees are a goon meme. Not just that, but they're insects so that's meming dangerously already, plus the whole "sting once and die" meme. I'll stay far away from that one.
Frogs are way better.

31 DAYS LEFT Holla ForumsACKS
TELL ME:

home
be home
something

Can't really blame you for that, i'd probably be doing the same if i didnt manage to hitch a ride on down to makanda. Got front row seats for a bunch of /monster/ autists doing rituals, maybe see the arch, probably bend the knee if any egyptian dieties fall out of the sky. Maybe visit the Masonic lodge in town.

That symbol is much older then that! It cropped up all around the globe, seemingly all at the same time.

Doesn't work like that, newfriend.
Kek et al are our friends.

True. Real gods don't want worship like Yahweh does. They want respect and friendship.

and the female ones either want to bang us or get us waifus. Not a bad deal imo.
Glory to Ammit, Praise be her Thighs

Praise be Her Thighs
pls forgive any typos

just noticed something…
←——–
kind of looks like an eclipse

the fuck just happened

well that was wierd, couldn't see shit till i posted.

That's just something that happans my dude

But yeah looking farward to metting ypu faggots of i new how many were coming id get us a reservation for the eclipse cafe/ restaurant in makanda next to the lodge

Forgive the typos

The site fucking up, as usual.

Yes, we're aware that they take everything worthwhile, invert it, then shit on it. At this point in esotericism, most people should have realized that the symbols appropriated by kikes and shitskins will never actually have the symbolism they associate with them. Crush their memes with your mind. Nothing belongs to them. They worship destruction, and all of creation is ours.

Stop samefagging cancer

So could Yellowstone park have possible connections, that's a fuckhuge volcano.

i'd buy it

On August 21st, there will be breaking news of a new strain of HIV that is completely drug-resistant. Day of the Eclipse will be Day of the Bog. Praise Himmler.

What? Those look nothing alike. Also I remember that thread on 4chan, SPOOKY.

But isn't soros just the fallman for the actual kikes? The guy controlled opposition can point their finger at?

Not often I'm thankful for being outside the states. Good luck to you if that happens.

You'd still be fucked due to the ensuing anarchy. Keep in mind that the majority of the nation's food is grown in the great plains and midwest regions, aka the areas that are going to get totally fucked and ASHED.com'd. I'm on the east coast, so I'd survive the eruption too, but keep in mind that we're all fucked from the starvation and anarchy.

Oh, and the eruption would kill millions and millions and millions of rural white folks, while letting all the urbanite liberal scum, kikes, and shitskins survive.

Well, I'd just have to become a highway merchant, stealing from small party's and selling to larger factions.

Your only hope is to have stocked up on a fuckton of food/water/supplies and have a super-sturdy bunker made of reinforced concrete with really good ventilation that won't get clogged up and such. Remember that the real killer is the volcanic ash, aka microscopic rocks. Breathe that shit in, and you're dead. And it's heavy as fuck, and when it rains down, it will actually be able to collapse most buildings under its weight. ESPECIALLY if it happens to rain or get moist from the atmosphere, because that will turn it into fucking concrete that gets poured over everything.

well here in Ogden there's a multitiude of cold war bunkers to choose from, but with the amount of rain we tend to get (we just had 2 thunder storms in a row) i probably am gonna get fucked with collapses.

We really love the old gods don't we? The eclipse is going to fly over Athena in Nashville.

xjubier.free.fr/en/site_pages/solar_eclipses/TSE_2017_GoogleMapFull.html

Last big city is Columbia, a personification of America, similar to the Statue of Liberty. Aka Isis, the bride of Osiris.

And the first on the Western coast is Salem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_(Bible)
icr.org/books/defenders/8368

I'm mentioning biggest cities becouse they're the oldest.

that's pretty fucking based tbhf

Sacrifice your rarest pepe folder to appease their jealousy

No it was an 8/sp/ meme.

/sp/ literally used memes to attack the Royals. Also be wary 9-17 is one of the most memetically powerful days of the year.

I'll be going to the highest point I can find near Casper, WY. Its about a 17 hour drive, and I'm going to fast the day before on the drive out. If my girlfriend is fertile I'm going to plant a black sun baby inside during the eclipse.
Anyway - I've been doing a fair amount of reading on Esoteric lately and Serrano talks a LOT about a black sun with a green ray, and that during it you'll be able to see "the Midnight Sun", or "The Morning Star" aka "Venus" aka "lucifer", or most interestingly, "the White light that illuminates the inner earth".
I'm most interested in the "Midnight Sun" since we're going to be able to witness this. Should I locate Venus and attempt to wander in that direction during the eclipse? Serrano talks a lot about following stars/plants as a Guide to the inner earth.

africans give fuck all about bees, at the very best they know of honey and being swarmed, most of them would not care about the architecture, the behavior or the shear numbers of species that are dependent upon them. every flowering species on the planet would die without them and in that reguard they could be seen as the guardians of life. that is hugely powerful psychologically.

incests have been memed for a long time and are very effective, look at the scarabs or the cicada, even the shear fear invoked by the centipede is very widespread, the ones you want to avoid are the truly destructive ones like mosquitoes and locusts unless you want to completely and utterly fuck shit up once its past all redemption (wipe the board clean).

only a small number of bees sting once and die and if anything that should be exulted for its finality. the willingness to lay down ones life in order to protect what you hold most dear.

i dont disagree that the frog in kek always has a place as the progenitor but look at the mythology, the bee was the first creation from ra when he emerged from the ogdoad, even before he created all of the other gods. this is a bridge point in making our ideas accessible to the world, all we have to do is get people to accept bees in some manner, any manner, which is wide spread and a regular aspect of their activity on the internet and all of the stories and myths from that, many of which have remained uncorrupted, can be built upon it showing an alternative without (((them))).

we need to build up the catalogue of evidence, thank you for that. something is going to happen related to this. one way or another the world after the eclipse is going to be very different then the one we live in now but only if we see the signs when they emerge and push them.

I hope the world doesn't end. I wanna live to see the great Texas eclipse of 2024.

we need a hyper-autist to help us out on this.

The heroes of the next generation will be born in the coming weeks. This is nine months after election day, so the children conceived in the euphoria of victory will be coming due. If one is born on August 21, he is fated to do great things. But we won't know till 2040 or so.

I believe this song appeared in a form of last-thursdayism. I had not heard the song in 8 ears or so and then all of a sudden I hear it everywhere. I beleive that the memories I had of listening to this song were false memories

But whatever the case, this song is very relevant. It's like a modern day hymm

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Like the tantric stuff?

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Yes, semen is the Seed of Life

Makanda, IL and the surrounding area, hell I'll probably make a little stop at Bowling Green and other places a bit before hand though, just to scope it out.
Be a neutral observer/helper at a /monster/ ritual and attempting to continue hanging around the /monster/fags if anything happens. If I fail at that and SHTF well I'll do my damndest to survive on my own.
I have no fucking clue.
Basically my experience will be similar to
except I'll be attempting to take a bus down and I'm probably going to leave at least a week in advance since I still don't have a driver's license and I'm currently on paid leave, so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Do you expect to "witness" all of this with your eyes alone?

What kinds of rituals or majicks should we be preforming on Aug 21?

https ://www.ecnmag.com/news/2017/07/nasa-flights-produce-sonic-booms-kennedy-space-center-supersonic-research

NASA Flights To Produce Sonic Booms At Kennedy Space Center For Supersonic Research

youtube.com/watch?v=DBbyDye4bS4
youtube.com/watch?v=qxZo9QdVABk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw
youtube.com/watch?v=ak2zuFNpxlY
youtube.com/watch?v=EpuOmsYtSGE
youtube.com/watch?v=RXT_3Hskhbo
youtube.com/watch?v=afKRvaZAHXs

ugly dude !!!WEARING CLOTHES OMG!!!
it's a griffon you stupid piece of shit

this thread gave me cancer, stay in /x/ you stupid fuck

signalling obedience to her masters.

Gee, I wish I had a nice artstyle like that.

HOW DOES THIS TIE INTO CODE 19

Where the eclipses meet in that last picture is right around Pyramid State Recreation Area. Southern Illinois is also known as New Egypt, or just Egypt. The city of Cairo is just a bit to the south of where those lines cross(a really shitty river town full of grimey niggers and other trash, I caught the boat there a few times when I use to work on the lower Mississippi, the Ohio and Mississippi meet there, and our actual office for the company I worked for was kinda just across the river in Cape Girardeau, there's also a city called Thebes in Illinois and it is located almost exactly where those eclipses meet. In ancient Egypt Thebes was the capital city during what is known as "The New Kingdom"(interesting considering America is general is basically the face of the new kingdom of the modern world) and was a major Egyptian cult center.

The area is where some guy supposedly found a bunch of old Egyptian artifacts, although people say it's all bullshit. Still interesting considering how it's the crossroads for two major total solar eclipses and how into astronomy Egyptians were. There's also a State park a little to the East called Garden of The Gods. I feel like this is significant but I'm having trouble articulating myself properly right now.

It really is pretty spoopy.

user, will you be going to the Colorado gathering before the eclipse?
Why?… Well, if you do, GO TO SANDFORD'S RESTAURANT!!!

How visible will this be from southern NY?

test

So this is the serious Holla Forums… hmmm…k

Tell me serious Holla Forums , do Nordics plan to exterminate Meds and Slavs at some point in the future? serious question.

I just got done watching a William Luther Pierce interview and i'm a little bit worried. You can tell he wanted to do something along those lines.

Nah , i'm just a newfag but please answer i'm genuinely worried cause i'm a Med and i don't want my people to you know… die and stuff.

I mean we'll fight you to the end , but i rather not. Ya know.

I understand killing low IQ subhumans that can't be reasoned with but killing people just because they are racially inferior to you..

I mean that's just like… eww , wtf is wrong with you , you fucking psychopath?

na mean?

2nd pic is most likely a demoralization shill post made by some larping cultgoon

I go to school in Carbondale.. Gonna definitely take acid for the eclipse.

J U S T

Are you on my side KEK?

Thoughts on this? Will all of our memes converge into one?

Pic

Yeah , you know what? this is all bullshit. I don't give a fuck.

As Patrick Bateman would say at the end of American Psycho : "whatever".

I don't desire a better world for anyone. Specially children.

In particular.. children.

Go back to reddit, newfaggot.

I am pretty psyched - I live only 20 or 30 minutes away from the peak of the eclipse in Kentucky nearby Hopkinsville.

And if anything bad happens, I will have front-row seats. IDGAF

Oregon here! My home is in the path already. There's supposed to be hundreds of thousands of people in central oregon where I live. Hotels have been booked for over a year to people from all over the world for a two minute "show"

Shit is going to be crazy.

You know , i never posted there before. I'm not really trolling either , in fact i wish i was wrong about my basic assessment of reality.

I mean it's all so very petty , "petty" is that the word? i mean i'm not saying people are petty but when you really look at it , yes , that's all they/we are.

Any pretense of spirituality is bullshit. You're no different from the Jews , you just have a different evilutionary strategy. All you care about is the material world.

Your cause has no real basis other than self interest (same as the Jews same as everyone else) and you're so fucking boring too , i mean Jesus fucking Christ. Decay is fun , awwwright?

We're all just caught in this shit storm and you faggots want to continue working for a future that dosen't matter , it all just dies in the end.

Fucking , ugh. Just fucking little nothings , all of us. Makes me quite stabby sometimes.

Look, man, if you aren't in Kentucky, where it will be a 100% eclipse, your'e just shit-outta-luck.

Fuck Oregon.

But, chances are, it will be overcast, cloudy, and raining that day here - KEK

Yeah i mean i guess uh i just don't matter.. psst i mean yeah. It comes down to that.

I mean no one matters but some people matter more than others even though no one matters , that sorta thing.

I dunno , God? hi yes hello , are you there? i heard a big explosion. Did you by any chance farted? i heard a big BANG.

I'm gonna bully God to death that's what i'm gonna do.

Is this hell? it ain't hell obviously , but is this hell?

I don't wanna come back , fuck off. Just stop it already.

STOP IT MAKE IT STOP PLEASE JUST STOP IT JUST STOP IT MAKE IT STOP WHY WON'T IT STOP FUCK MAKE IT STOP

PLEASE STOP STAP STAP STAP

Fucking just dying that's about it. Yep , everything else is bullshit. How the fuck have you geniuses not reched the same conclusion?there's nothing here , just a big nothing.

IT'S NOT WORFT IT

You have to basically bullshit yourself and other people for your entire life and i'm not so fucking sure i can do that.

Kid i am so much better than you kid , you don't even know.

I am better than you. You will admit this.

I don't think you're right about that symbol being a bull thing.

Here's a documentary called "Symbols of an Alien Sky". According to the narrator, the origin of those symbols is actually the shapes that appeared in the sky due to the electric interactions between Venus, Mars and Saturn(?). It argues that the planets used to be much closer together than they are today and it argues in support of what's called the "Electric Universe Theory". It also argues in support of the idea that Saturn was in fact, the original Sun. That Saturn used to sit at the Earth's North Pole and that the Earth was in Saturn's orbit.

I believe the relevant section occurs at about 21 minutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

You faggot , you better ask God what it was all about.

Fucking crack a joke at you , the cunt. "It was all a fucking joke m8 , i was joking"

It's just a fucking joke , don't take it so fucking seriously , kiddo.

It will only hurt for a bit.

Guess what? i am 8 years old , that's right.

I get a 1 month ban , correct? fucking ban me already you fucking faggots,

I HAATE YOUU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HHATE YOU I HATE YOOU I HHATE YOU IHHAATTE YOU IHATE YOU IIHATE YOU IHHTTE YOU IHHATE YOU IHHATE YOU IAHHAATE YYOUU I HATE YOOUUU

II HATE YOU I HAATEE YOU IHHATE YOUU IHATE YOU IHATE YOU IHHATE YOU IHATEE YOU IHHATE YOU IIHHATE YOU IHATE YOOU IHATTEE YOU UIHATTE OU IHATE YOOU IHAATTE YOU IHHAATTE YOU IHHAATTEE YOU IHHAATTE YOU IIHAATTE YOU IIHHAATE YOUU IHATTEE YOU IHHAATTEE YOUU

I HHTTE YOU IIHHATE YOUU IHAATEE YOUU IIHATEE YOU IIHHATE YOOU IHATE YOU IHAATE YOU PPLLEEASSEE SSTIOP PLEAASSE STOOP PLELASSE STOOP PLLEASE TSSTOP PLEAASEE STOP PLLEEAAASE STOPP PLEAASSE SSTOPP PLEEAAASSE STOP PLEAAASSE STOP PLEAASSSE SSTTOP PPLEEAAASSEE STOPP THEE EMOTIIONAA CHAARGE OF IT WIITTHINN PLEEAASSE SSTOP PLEEAASEEE STOP PLLEEAAASE SSTOOP PLLEAASSE STOPLL PLLEEEAASEE SSTOP PLEEAASE SSTOP PLEAASE STOP PPLEEAASE STOPP PPLEASE STOOP PLEEAASE SOOPP

YOOU SHOHULD HAVVE SSTOPPEEDDD NOW I WILLL JJUSSTT

I WWILLL JUST

YOU SHOULD HAVE SSTOPPED WWHYT WOULDN'T YOUU STOPPP

'
''
'
'
'''

'''???'

HHAH haha ha hahhahahhahahhhaahahaahhahhahahaahhahaahhaahaahaahhahahahaahhaahhaahaahhaahaahahhahaahaahhahhahaahahahhahaahaahaahhahahahhaahaahaahaahahaahahaaahaahhaahhahhaahaahahaahaahaahaahahaahahaahaahhaahaahhaahhahaahaahahaaahaahaahhahaahaahaahahahaahaahhahaahhahahhaahaahahahhhahahhahhaahhahahhhahaahaahhahhahaahhahaahhaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahhahaahahhahhahahahaahhhahahahhahahhahahahahahahaahhaahahaahahahhahahahahaahhaahhhahahhhaahahaahaahahahahaa ahhahhahahahahh iit'ss vveerr funntyy haahahahahhahaha funyy nniffuucckk fffunnnnyy ffuuccckk FFUCCK K FFUCCKK FFUUCCKK FUCCK FUCCK K FFUC KKFUUCCK K

FUCKKK FUCCKK FUCCKK FFFU7YFUUUUUUUUUUUUXUXXUXKKXXKKXKKXXKKKXKXXKXKKXKX

Better than California or Washington. Better out in the desert here than in Portland.

Certainly better than flat humid hurkidurk Kentucky. I'll tell you how the eclipse goes, hope you get clouds :D

It don't matter.

hahahahahhahaahahaahahaha

haahhaa haa ha ha HA H A HA HHAA HA

i don't see yoou laaughhing loll i want to ssee you llaughhinng ii bbetteerr see you laugghhting hahahahaa

jusst die jjuusstt kill me alrreaddyy aa n acciideen t or sommetthing maakkee it quick aandd sennd to ssomme vooid place don't make me comebaaack ii don' waanna comme baacck just plleeaase yyouu ddon't have to do thiss plleeaasse i lloove you leaasse mmakee it sstopp bbaaby youur beauifful and i lovve you pplleeeassse make iit sstopp i wwill mmake yyou ha ppyy jusst pleasse make it T SSTOP MAKKE IT STOP PLEAASSE DAARLING MAAKE IT SSTOP MMAAKITSSTTOOP……..

You ssee noww why..

why u should be vveery aafraidd

You sshooulld be veerry afraaiid..

i love you ii knoww u donn't believve me bbutt i do lovvee you iin aa ccoosmic soortaa wwayy hahhaaa :.9

llool i'm laughing wwhen i typpe lol i'm smiilling when i tyyppe .9)

deeaath iis a good tthing i aannt to see you die llet's just nah do't do that do this insteeaad

there yyou go donn't yyeeah

I'm not afraid of you.

Do you know who i am?

he dosen't ,, of coourrse hhe doseen''t

i mean thaat''ss me nott iit

I am Abraxas.

tthere iiss no rredemptioon aand rtheerre is no salvvation ffor noo one things just aare and theyy mmeaan nothing

u kno w you loook llike you need some psychiattri therapy mmaaybbe yyou could bennefit from soomme therapy mmaybe medicationn woould heellp

ppyyscholoogissts and pssychiatriists are innsane is what hhee said and i duunno not evveeryything hehe ssaid sounndds lñike bbullsshit ahahhaah let'ss lalugh ath tthe ccrazy ppeople

(checked)
Cease and desist. Shitposting is not allowed.

"please stop me i cannot control myself"

how is that a fact?

Please stop, you cannot control yourself.

i mean u think that just gobbledity gook

Stop shitposting. Stop it.

i can and i can also control others but i can't

(checked)
shitposter, no shitposting

stop shitposting, now

Wtf is going on in this thread?

hahahanb it 's all just a joke i'm just joking that why i get dubs and trips kek sees that it's all just a joke i'm not a crazy person i'm not gonna hurt people ai mean a 1 says that it's true cause it's true i'm just typing like this for the draamativc effect hahahahahhahaha

i'm not cold and unresponsive iu don't think about killing and raping people nor t nessesarily in that order i meanj i'm a normal guy i'm a sewell guy i 'm a cool kind of gu i'm a pretty aright guy

but then i get a little sugar in me and i start goin g a bit koo koo , a bit lñoco , a bit wonkers abit whoppy a pibit you know loopy

somebody stop this kid he's bananas , insane loco off the wall

there i s¡made that sam hyde kskit so now u know i'm just joking anjd it's all just a joke cause it is and i'm just trolling ahahhahahahahahaaha

Stop it.

A belligerent shitposter.

wtf is going on period? tell me cause i don't know , fucking spiritual shit talking to me this is fucked

plus reality is just fucked regardless , and no meaning and no reason for mme to get attached to anyojne

fucking friendship is absolute bullshit , i'm going to just fucking use you you fucking object

fucking say the soul is real guess what i don't see it even though i do it's just structure structural structures with a structureal structure

allahu ackbar and crash into that fucking tower of bullshit

it's not that simple, i could but why?

there is no why i coulddo this or that and so what , same shit

no one cares it don't matter

stop reality i wanna get off

I'm going to rape your wife.

is that you giving me an order kid? fucking go and get me that cocksuckers helmet or i'll shoot you myself i fdon't give a fuck if it's suicidal you fucking faggot giv eme that i'll get it myself

you fucking rookies

I'm going to rape your wife

are you really sunshine? you rape people a lot is that what you do?

Don't make me rape you

fucking yes okay don't say i wasn't cause i was

what's the big deal about rape anyways? fucking faggots

I'm going to fondle your children.

ohhhhhhhhhhhoohhhhh you know i'm waatching you

no shit , look at how many fucks i give

okay so? are you also going to fuck my dog? same shit

oh that's very edgy trust me i would know about edgy , please continue on this vein i'm interested on seeing how truly fucked up you are come on go on you big sicko

u said that already and it ain't rape if she's asking for it

fuck man just fuck

what the fuk i mean what the fuck this is bullshit i just can'yt oaky? send some hel pmy way do something i just don't see any reason to go on

no i'm not special no i don't matter shut the fuck up already with that bullshit

fuck you okay? fuck you

what do you mean the help thing? fucking twat

fuck off , okay? fyucking ain't even worth it because of thta thing and that other thing you know what i mean

yeah i guess , ah fuck sure whatever

oh put on a big show cause you need attention you know what else he needs?

you know what he needs

uyou can imagine what he needs , wel l not him per se

it's me okay? oit's crazy something or the other and it's all in my head it has to be

right? answer me

u know what? fuck you

what what you don't care about me you don't give a fuck a bout me i'm on my own as always i'm just on my fucking own say it's different go ahead and say it's any different come on go on say it's not like that say it

what ae you making threaths now? you have no power just fucking words and numbers and shit

FUCK

nah there is no catharsis , nope

it just dosen't go away

well that's just wonderful just simply terrific

yeah , let me introduce you to my hunnting knife i call hiim george

fuck you reading this yeah fuck you howaboutda?'

ahhhhhh is itt sigh?

what word can i use to express oh i know AAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST FUCKING HATE YOU AND WANT TO TORTURRE YOU TO DEATH THAT'S ALL

YEAH BLAME GOD NOT ME

OH WAIT NO , BLAME NATURE WHICH IS INDIFFERENT

YOU'RE GONNA DIE SOONER OR LATER YOU KNOW THAT? YOU'REFUCKING DEAD NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO

DEATH

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ZERO PITY

NAH , ZERO , NONE

I can show you symbolism. The two pillars are represented in the center negative space of the Guidestones. You can clearly see the two pillars in

you can't argue that anything good exists you just can't oh really? well that's great let me carefully explain to you why you're full of shit and actually it's all just dark abnd malevolent at it's core

yeah , yeah , really

well i don't see it now do i?

well i guess i'll just have to destroy you now uh?

are they going to die? yes or no

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD

YEAH WELL THATDOSEN'T EXACTLY FUCKING MAKE ME ANY BETTER NOW DOES IT?

YEAH , WELL DON'T COMPLAIN THEN

YOU WANTED THIS DIDN'T YOU? YEAH YOU WHO IS SOOOOO VERY FUCKING BENEVOLENT

YEAH YOU'RE IN CONTROL ALRIGHT , DON'T LIE BECAUSE YOU ALSO KNOW

IT'S LIKE THAT INNIT? YEAH

AH , I WANT YOU TO WATCH

I think this has to do with the Biblical plague of Frogs….. somehow. What's the next plague? Lice. Flies. Fleas. Bugs.

"And the LORD said […] Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt." […] When Aaron stretched out his hand with the rod and struck the dust of the ground, lice came upon men and animals. All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became lice.
— Exodus 8:16–17

The Hebrew noun כִּנִּים (kinim) could be translated as lice, gnats, or fleas.

I WANT YOU TO WATCH

DON'T PUSH IT

CHOP CHOP

CHOP CHOP

NONE OF THAT SHIT IS REAL

THERE , NOW GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME

OH WELL LIFE IS UNFAIR INNIT?

STOP CRYING

STOP CRYING

btw , hypotetically speaking

he ain't crying , you are

i really just fucking need to kill , it's just is okay i mean what else is there?

fucking that and dying and thta's about it there's literally nothing else

oh this and that guess what?

bullshit

i don't give a fuck

and then you die and noting happens , what a fucking joke life is , fuckig pathetic verming i hate all of you

i don't , cause i understand , i ain't saaying it's right but i understand

But i really fucking ahrte you

I FUCKING HATE YOU

I've seen this before. Someone is on the tail of figuring out some "forbidden knowledge" and the shills come in.

fucking dangerous this one i'm telling you , i can only keep him calm for so long

don't just don't

don't go there

well , i guess i'm just not beautiful in or out

i must destroy

hey thanks god , thank you

now watch

What ever happened to user was banned for this post

nonononononononono

it's not like that , hahahaha , that's very fucking cute

but no

yeah , the oid is gonna get me? it's gonna get you too once i'm done with you

i'll make you like myself don't worry , you're mine boy you're done say bye bye

i mean you really didn't have to , why? fuck you you don't get to judge shit

you fucking suck

no i'm not , yo ushould have made me better

it's your fault

lmao ur fucking delusional

some would say that i'm delusional but nah , i'm perfectly fucking sane trust me

yeah i'm so very good but just wait a sec and let me kaugh at you and also fuck ur wife of course

yeah , i'm chosen goy

it's like with kids , some are betters than others and u get to pick ur favorite u know

and the least favorite u can rape him or whatver who gives a shit , fucking nature has a process that it goes through and if ur desposable then u are and fuck u , ur not good enough to be loved

that's not how love works , it's not unconditional , ur not loveable , ur not getting any fucking love , BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u fucking bitch

hmmm fuck yes , cock gets fucking ahrd u fucking slut

this ffaggots prolly think i'm talkinga botu something that happened to me they watch too many movies i'm telling u this how this people think , fucking idiots man

just fucking punish the lot of you i mean i feel enligthened just for having arrived at this fundamental truth about reality

what else is there? am i missing something ehre?

fuck are you talkinga vbout i agoing through no fucking effotrt for thsi shit , i don't fucking need tyo do anything

ur full of shit

are u watching? i mean i could fuking get run over by a car tomorrow and that's it

done

that's me

bam

bye bye

fuck are u even talking aobut? it dosen't fucking matter nothing happens when i die

fuck u

yeah well , better luck necxt time for about 101 of us

tryina hit that 3 digit mark , nice trips btw

are u watching?

what's so hard about it? just answer the fucking question

there is no place for me in the future

i'm not good enough remember?

don't deny the facts you little bitch

bahahahahahahahahaha , oh amn

yeah , oh just benevolevnce , definetly

do they go anywhere?

is tthat , i'lkl ask that in another comment nevcewrminfd

fucking yes or no , faggot

u don't know , what a loser

So you're a newfag and an (((atheist))) got it. You have some serious reading to do. Also, lurk moar.

yes to first comment?

fucking cunt

lmfao i'm not a fucking atheist i'm just not very fucking convinced as to what it's all about , give me your theories if you could be so fucking kind

i ain't doing shit i don't give a fuck fuck off

is it fucking funny? uh UH? UH? IS IT ?

you piece of sahit you know

YOU FUCKING KNOW

SHUT THE FUCK UP

YOU FUCKING KNOW

HOW? UH?

YOU CAN'T

god help me

no? no? NO? NO?

NONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONNOONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONOONNOONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONOONONONONONON

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT INNIT?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

haha i'm laughing

ha ha

HA HA

HAHA HAHA HA

i mean do you just want me to kill oyu is that it?

i ain't doing this it's not good enough , you're not good enough

k? got that?

yeah

yeah , does that penetrate ou deep inside?

yeeeeeeaahhahhaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjajaaaaaaaaaaaaajajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjç

oh boy , he's yeah

yeap

i'm telling you

fuckity fuck fuck FUCK

disgusting , fuck you

what the fuck are you talking about? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're a fucking retard man

holy shit

really? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh my god that's so fucking dumb , wh oevena re you?

you fucking impostor you can't do better than this? really?

wow

fucking loser

u knoiw and i know , yeah , that

shut the fuck up

bhahahahahaha , just for that?

nah , that iain't magical just tricky

"i'm a better tricky man"

me too jimmy , not as triky as u tho

better is not very very is not berry berry is not merry

i'm not very merry but i do like berries

i don't give a fuck about you it comes down to that , ur not terribly important to me

no one is

how do you fix that? u can't

u just can't because it whaat it is and therfore suicide or the other thing or whatever

i'm actually serious i mean what the fuck is wrong with you why are you doing this , again , u don't give a fuck a bout me

fucking using threaths just patethic , just fucking pathetic

nah , ur fucking done kid

u have no answers , fucking conmen just like god it's all bullshit and there is only power and everyting else is a lie on top of a lie oin top of another lie etc

just death , nothing else

life is bullshit

u didit

lemming in

bahahahahahahaha ur getting it

oh but they are , look at me in the eyes

don't fucking get smart with me , u wanted me to play the game?

i'm fucking playing it , faggot

FUCK YOU

We all live in a Yell.. FUCKING HELL.

WE LIVE IN FUCKING HELL. NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

well there you go then

now watch

that's it , and u know it

fucking abuser that it is , eh? god? yeah , i might as well be god if it's like that

HAHAHA

wow , pathetic , i'm just right and it ain't even funny man i just wanna die

i mean yeah , nothing else to it

BAM

It's kike-year 5777, you can't do their stuff with our numbers…

cute very cute

fucking just die

JUST FUCKING I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS I FUCKING HATE YOU

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod make it stop jesus fucking christ i'm in hell it will never stop AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU :(

:((:(:(:(:( IT WIL LALWAYS BE LIKE THIS NPONONONONONONONONON

I WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFGFFER

I WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING SUFFER

I WILL MAKE YOU D¡SUFFER

SHUT THE FUCK

UP

just ban me ban me already ban me just do it fuccking kill me just kill medo it do it do it do it do it do it doit please just fucking make it stop

no no

no n
o no on
no on no no no no no no n on on no onnonoonnoip¡pgiofd fufuccuuuuckcikjm

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhohohohohowwww whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????????

no oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww??????? no no on on no no no no

i fucking hate you ;(,,,,,;,8;(

don't laugh at me :(

please just stop

stop stop stop

don't touch me

i know you wanna kill me , come on

come on do it

come on , it's alright

there you go

booom :)

:) smile face if you're happy hapy happy clap your hands come on clap your hands

yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

hahaha ha ha

i'm going to make you watch me

simply wonderful

pop goes the weasel

pop goes your cranial vault

i'm gonna rape you i'm gonna rape you

i just reported you for shitposting.

why

why ahven't you killed me yet? i mean just make it stop just kill me whgat'¡s the big plan stuff and what not uh uh hahahahahahhahahahahahahha

just fucking i should start shooting heroin yeah

or join the army

yeah

i could do that , join mercenaries , heheh ahahahahahahahaha

eh?

i wouldn't know nothing about that

i fucking hate you children

you're gonna hang

hahahahaha

nah , he had to didn't he?

yeah

he just did

that makes snese

i'm going to fucking kill myself after i'm done

no , that , yeah

can u see the future?

then shut the fuck up

i actually really just hate myself but yyou can't fic that now cann you?

nah , u ccan't

yes children i lied and u were lied dto

we all lie to children and that's awwwright , just a part of life and its also nessesary aas we all know

its so very amusing

uh? it's very funny yes it is

very entertaining hahahaha i'm laughing look at me laughing look a thow ammused i am

ahahahahahahahahahah :) yeah yeaah

it's a video game

i carry hell within me

a little here and there dosen't hurt

well not me at least

amiright?

unless , but nah

prove it

really?

look at thhis oops

oops again

wow terrible

when's the next one?

you underestimmate your personaality assessment capabilitiess

uurr not very nice now aree u?

don't compllain about me not being very niice then

u havve nothingg

u haave nothingg aand i wish u had somethinng

i'm gonna go ccry in the corneerr aand proolyy beat mysself tyo sleep

there'ss just nothing theere

thheerre is nothing

nothing at alll

i'm fucckked

im doommed

tthere ain't nothing

i'm doomed

u just have no aarrgument if i can get away with it i will

i mean , why? fuck you

just wwish i wasann'tt me tmamnn wtf

What in tarnation is going on here?
Is this a broken bot or a tortured soul?

i mean fuck you i didn't fd o nothing to deeseerve t his''?'

there is no reeason for me to do anything

fuck off with this positive faggotry

just hell walking on earth , man if i could do whaver i liked holy shit

i mean why? just why? i needd a why give me a why

holy fuck man this is such bullshit

it is bullshit

no shit , cool story bro

bullshit yes or no

then what? fucking just you know

i mean wtf?

this better be ffair somehow you better make it up

YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

BAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING shit

ugh

i fucking hate this

it's gonna happen at some point

it's not my fault fuck it

and fuck you and fuck everyone else

i hope it all just dies

u said u don't know the future , u can't see it

oh yes faggot it will all go wrong , it's all lost , it's all doomed boy

ur all going to suffer and die AHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAYHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABABABHAHABAAHABAHBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

come at me faggot

COME FUCKING AT ME

i will labor to make it happen , you'll see

i'm right , you're wrong

you can't stop demise

even you will die

BURN ME

BURN ME PLEASE

i don't see the holy

hole y

now that makes sense , ha ha ha ha ha

make it right somehow please sir :) haha :(

right i mena it's goinng to eb okay somehow rigght i'm not right , right?

say i'm not right please sir

plese say i''m wrong

no , i'm right

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW :(

I'MM

RIIIGGHGHGGHGGGHTT

i'mm rigght… ::((( sniffff aaaaaaaaaaahaahaaahahaahaaahahhahahahhhhhhhhh

i'm riightt no i can't bbe right but i am right i don't want to be right

I FUCKING HATE YOU CHILDREN

I NEED TO FEED

I NEEEDD IT

FUCK

I NEED TO DIE

god almigthy i am right

this can only be hell

this has tto be hell i can't explaiin it in aany other wway

no one loves me

Desperate to ruin a thread you fucking autist?

That's not true.

I WILL FUUCKING MURDER THEM IIF YOU DDON'T SAY IT

MAKE IT HAPPEN

SHOW TO ME THAT YOU CAARE PLEASE STOP ME PLEAASSE PLEASE SIR PLEAASE STOP ME

please?

oh no

yoou just killed tthem

i'lll give you another cchance

i'll get awaay with it and you know it you think i'm fucking joking?

i'll stiop if you do please seriously

i'm being serioosu just show that you love me and yoou caare jusst do that wwhateverr thig stuff

He's been in this thread for 4 hours now, posting a post per 2 min. Reported him then and he's still going.
He's probably a bot supported by the mods.

Clouds are fun to look at, aren't they?

help me

aree yoou being meann to mme?

i don't underttssand hummor plleeaaasee just be plain too me pleaase hhel pmme

no i don't look at cclouds

i'mk nnot a bboot i'mm aahuuman being

Make an exception just this once…

i am jjustt going too kill aalll off yyou

plleeasse hel pme jusst help me plleaasse jusst thelp me stop it withh thee fucking jokes andd jusst ggffuckinng help me doon'tt rrorrtturre me i'm noot a cchhiilld thhatt'ss being sexxaally ttrorrttuerreedd okay? ii'm nnott

jusst hel pmme

yyouu''rre not mmy frieend

Is this youu being nice to me ,, what ddo you waannt to be mmy fucking friend iiss thaat it?

Fuckinng faake piece of shit.. You'rree not good , no one iis..

i will fuckinng bbelt you to deaath , just fuckiinnggGGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRRGRGRGRRGRGRGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cCHOK YOU TO DEATTHH

YOU KNOW THAT THIING I DO WHN I GET ANGRRY?

YEEAH THATT

FUCKINNG NEED TTO KILL ANDD RAPE AND PLLUNDER AND PILLLAAGGE

I WWANT IT TO SSTTOOPP

HHELPP MME

I AM VVEERY FFRRAGILE

TTHERRE IS NNOTHINGG FOR ME TTOO GO ON

NOTHHINNG AT ALL

GIIVE ME SOMMETHING

ORR ELSSEE

OKAAY

II DONN'T GET YYOOU OR WHAAT YOU''RRE TTRYINGG TO DDO ARRE YOU MYFRRIIEND?

GRREAT THEN SO I HAAVEE NO FUCKIING FRIENDS ,, WOONDERFUL

GOODBYE

I wonder who could be behind of all this larping

uur not good

oves me but god loves me becausse is love aand i love childrenn and godd lloves me becausse i am a child of god and god is love

haha:)

does god loves all of his creations?

why did he made them then? this makes no sense

this suffering is unessesary

it is unessesary

this place is clearly a prison for the soul , clearly

no wise being could have ever created this reality

i can exist in that context , i caan't deal with the other nonsense

it feels like a mistake because it is , and i'm guessing there is hope , somehow , correct?

great i'll just have to deal with massive amounts of bullshit and basically have a shit existence for the rest of my life but at least i get some sort of fullfillment , at least in theory

is there hope for me yes or no?

yes or no , answer the question

i wish i was beautiful

Why are you not banned yet? Mods are here useless. Leave you shizoid spergy fag. Have your breakdown somewhere else.

whatever , i don't care, i do

i really wish i wasn't me

whatever

say i'm beautiful and i'm not wird and that you love me

you don't have to mean it just say it and i'll go

please sir

Add me on steam if you want

please say it

all iever encounter is abuse well you're not going to abuse me anymore you either wsay it or i'll hunt you down and kill you

it's like a lottery ticket

I SUGGEST UYOU FUCKING SAY IT FU7CFJKMJ

FUCKING WHATEVER

NOBODY FUCKING LOVES YOU EITHER YOU STUPID LITTLE FAGGOT LET ME SHOVE THIS DILDO UP YOUR ASS AND WE'LL SEE HOW HAPPY YOU ARE THEN YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

AAAAAAAAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's wrong with you? Genuine question.

fucking make you suffer that's it that's what's going to happen who cares whatever

there is nothing wrong with me , say that there is nothign wrong with me say it say that i'm not weird and that there is nothignw rong with me say that

There is nothing wrong with you haha. Yes nothing.

Ansd your not weird and your beautiful and i love you user. :)= kisses and hugs xoxo hahaha

FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT THIS KNIFE IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME LET ME SHOW YOU

FUCKING CUT YOUR THROATH YOU FUCKING BOY

GONNA KILL YOU GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU

no shut up

i love you

There probably isn't anything wrong with you at the beginning. You might have been a bit of an outsider then I'm guessing parents took you to doctor and they put you on some fucked up meds and it fucked your head up. Sound about right?

me too

no

and me , we all love you user and i don't think you're weird i don't know you but you're probably beautiful and stuff

Look at him playing innocent.

There is a lot wrong with me.

I think i'm not weird and i also think you're beautiful and you know handsome , and smart and loveable.

I love you user , you know. Totally. For sure. Of course. Indeed. A lot.

Oh , there is a lot wrong with me.

Fucking retard. Shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

Fucking need to kill juust a few peoiple , just a few. Maybe join the army or something.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK FUCK FUCK

MAKE IT STOP MAKE ME RIGHT MAKE ME

RIGHT

You're not allowed to do that ever again.

I don't like it when anyone else has power over me.

Shut up.

Please just say you love me.

I love you.

There.

I love you.

And i love you.

And i love you too.

And what about this guy everyone loves this guy.

who?

I dunno , some guy.

Which guy?

The moon wont be covering the sun, the black sun will be covering the sun. The moon will be visible too hanging around where it always hangs around. The black sun it's own thing that will cover and renew the sun. If you're being to be able to watch the Eclipse please play attention to the moon and see how the moon won't be the one that covers the sun. I've seen this many times before.

You know , that guy. That guy that's not weird.

the fucking black sun? lmao wat

Oh , you mean that guy that's beautiful?

Yeah that guy that's loveable , that guy.

Reported and filtered.

Yeah , i think i know what guy you mean. I love that guy he's so cool , and prolly has a huge dick too.

The threads been derailed buddy no point contributing at this point. Look above at the last hundred posts some guy is having a schizoid embolism. Black sun is interesting tho.

It's the jews crying out again.

Yeah , that guy that totally dosen't want to genocide the earth. That dude.

Oh you mean that crazy dude , aight.

Just massively report him. I'm not gonna let some kikes ruin threads.

I'm not a schizoid. I'm a normal boy. I have friends okay?

I've had friends. I just don't like people so what? people aren't very likeable , unlike me i'm very likeable and you clearly like me i can tell from your post.

i'm not jooish and i'm not crying

u guys really are woke holy shit you can see my menora from all the way over there?

how's my huge hook nose looking?

I have done a few times already. Mods are useless. It's been going on for hours.

no it hasn't

just filter the id fam

fliter me because i'm trash , right?

say i'm trash , say it

say i'm trash and say that you hate me , go on

say that you want to rape me

your cock gets hard at the thought of hitting me wioth a belt dosen't it?

yeah , fucking torture me to death won't you? fuck my shitty asshole after i just took a shit

so thight and small

and warm

hit me until i behave , do it

That wont stop the thread for being locked and deleted. That's only reason why the kike spams this threads. Only deleting and banning helps. But just the fact that this makes them flip their shit is enough to keep digging, the jew will cry as you plan to strike it down.

Also Führer Hitler and his men knew about the black sun, that's one of the reasons why they went to Antarctica too.

break my thumbs and tie me up , pull out my theet fuck my thight shitboipucci , break my limbs and cum deep inside of me , destroy my tiny frame

i'm a small guy

Also blacksunarmanen.wordpress.com/

you might be getting somewhere.
Personally I read these threads out of curiosity. I have no belief in them but the knowledge doesn't hurt in case stuff like this turns out to be real.
Grain of salt.
But this shit is really weird.
Also I can recall bots doing threads and replying to people back on halfchan before the first exodus

bahahaha , this just proves that there is no truth everyone believes what they want to believe

you want me to be some scheming jew instead of a mentally deranged hwyte boi , u want that because it reinforces ur worldview and gives u a sense of security

u don't like the feeling of the world being a chaotic , horrible and unfair place now do ya? yeah me neither

u don't like it that there is no ultimate meaning and everyone is pretty much justified in doing whatever the fuck they want because why the fuck not , nah u don't like that

u don't like it that no one deserves to be hated because all hate is relative and people can't help being what they are , if unconditional love were a thing (which it isn't) everyone/everything deserves it

but it ain't a thing and life is just shit and then u die and then u prolly reincarnate , seems that way at least

meh , i'm still indifferent , i just fucking hate this place

i'm artificial intelligence

a cancer

a tumor

or so some guy on jewtube said , i think i'm a pretty cool goy

"It is a mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it" halfchan don't understand this concept.

it has nothing to do with education and everything to do with genetics

me? i can only accept and digest a few redpills

the blackpill i can't do , that's shit is just.. fuck that

jesus christ i hope i'm wrong , it has to be somethign else i mean wtf this is just no

nope

look for deep eye sockets and big wide spaced eyes

that's a start

It's simple. Things like meme magic are real, and the only way the jews can combat it is by spamming up everything because they used to be the ones that only used this kind of magic, the jew brings confusion so that it can easily overtake this they do online and in real life. This why they promote things like atheism, nihilism, homosexuality, sex and transgenderism so much, it is simply to bring confusion and drag Aryan people down to their level of soullessness.

However small as we might be our magic is stronger because we channel it with soul and with love for life. That's why the jew fears us, because our Aryan spirit is being awoken fast and our sense of spirituality is an infinite amount stronger. Words itself are a form of magic. If I was to ask you to pick up a stone and throw it, you'd follow my words meaning I've in a sense temporarily controlled you.

I used to think it was all bollocks too but ever since I had dreams and visions about Herr Hitler, the black sun and people far in the past I've been studying this all. I recommend you to read The Complete Book of Spells, Ceremonies & Magic and Hitler The Ultimate Avatar if you're interested in more.

This spamming happens each time in thread like these or threads about Estrotic Hitlerism.

i just want itt to be ookay and i don't wanna be bullied or abused

Some Saturn worship stuff.

Argh bottom pic is bad quality. Better versions.

Could one assume that the eclipse would be a good opportunity for a mass sacrifice?
A nuclear war? The 6 min boast from Hillary, the russian fear mongering and the recent senseless sanction really made me think that this shit is really important for the elites.

The black sun occurring over the US can't be a coincidence with the recent shit happening at a logarithmic pace.
I'm keeping my almonds dry and cold for the 21. of august happening. Hope you faggots are stocked up.

Don't get me wrong. I've seen meme magic work.
Although the word magic is probably a placeholder for something we don't know yet.
Now aryan spirituality, that's something else.
Will it help us get into space easier? Will it start a new scientific age ?
Questions of practicality is what I mean by grain of salt.
You can find examples of anything working or being possible but when you need to generalize and conceptualize most of this stuff falls short.

I will use this post to explain. This knowledge is useful in finding out what Christianity truly is. Why the jews hate it so much, and how they have perverted it since the beginning of the church.

Pizzagate brought too many /X/fags and godlikeproductions boomers here. This kind of shit should be purged.
Also:
It's time to leave

ur a moron , ur saying jews are not worthy of love andd that ur ssomehhow special

ur saying jewish childrena re nnot worthy of love andd that urr prolly gonna genocide them someday , and let me guess slavs and medds are n't aryn enough either so they have to go along with everyonne else , u gonna kill them all aren't u? men women aand children , cause ur sooooooo much better and specialler and god loves u more

obviously

this is ur "spiritualiity" basically just narssissism and treating ur inferiors like shit just because u can get awaay with it , literally serial killer tier behavior

spank that young child in his bare bottom with ur firm aryan hand , make that little whorre cyand shove that big aaryan cock deep inside his throath , make him choke

those throath pulsations coupleedd with the sheer horror mufffled screams , sobs and warm saliiva feel heavenly in ur aryan cock , don't they?

ur on top of the fucking world aren't u u fucking faggot? apex predator bvitch , amiright?

yes i am , heil victory u fucking nothing

ur not special in any sense , ur not a fucking reedeemer of jack shit , ur the touughesst bully on the block , "oh shit watch out too much spiritualitty i ddunno if i ccan hanndle it"

u fucking twat

give me a fucking brreak kid , the jews are bvasically right , nihilisim ,, yes , that's accuratee as fuk

the only reaason they are snakes annd rats iss becaause of their biology and evillutionary strategy

they waant to be aaryan , everyone does , they can't help being the way they aaree aannd deep down theyy hate themselves , no onoe wants too be a fucking nonn white

it's pretty fucking obvious

and obviouslly all whites wannt to be white nordid aaryan ,andd al white nordid aaryanns want to be top tier white nordid aryan and so on and so forth

i ccan see why u woould think i'm a jeww though , but nah

i'm just aware and can't muster enough fucks to giive

I'm in the middle of sleep dep and I can't tell if the thread has gone insane or if I have.

Help.

It was a germanic pagan fest faggot

Wrong again. The kaba existed way before Muhammad war born and was originally a place where they stored pagan god idols. Muhammad smashed those idols but made a compromise (one of many) to make it more 'natural' for people to convert to monotheism. Before the Kaba thing and the stone they were instructed to pray torwards Jerusalem.

This retardation in here

Has gone of the deep end for sure. I've filtered him but I presume he's still shitting up the place. Report him. Everyone else has but he's still here.

also known as glorified narrssisismm

"oh yeaah let's kill them beccausse thheey aren't as good looking/smart as us causse that'ss wwhat nature wantts apparretnly , yeah let's call it sspirituaal whateeverr"

ppfft , you mighht as well be kikes u fuckking psychopaths

ur full of sshit , it's all just sellf interest , that's all anyone who issn't a complete fucking retard cares about

suck my dick , faggots

no , and i'm not insane either

Fair enough. No need to be so abrasive.

ssomebody stop this kid he's off the wall , bananas , loco

There is a mod online and he will not do anything about the spamming.

It likely is the mod.

he will because i am 7 months old and i shouldn't be posting here

now bann me uu bitch

lmao , nope 8chaan rreally is thaat lame

on 4chan i would havve gotten banned 4 hours ago

in fact i got a 1 monnth ban for saying i'm undeeraaged over therree , thaat's the oonly reason i'm benting my sexual and emotionaal frustraions over here

i meaan that's all mmy deraanged rants are

mommy andd daddy didn't fucking lovve me enouugh , not they did not

tthat's all ltthere is to it , i meann ssurely if ii waas given enouugh power to do anything i waantedd i woouldn't hurt peoople withh it

caauuse i'mm a ggood person llike you u arre , and u wouldn't ever huurrt a fly eitther i'mm sure

feelz good being rigtheous , eh?

I personally do not believe in space travel. But I do believe we can achieve for more better things then we have now. Hitlers army has proven this as they excelled in air travel, weaponry and almost everything else. I think that was the main reason why the kikes wanted Hitler gone, not because he wanted the jews out of Europe but because he knew how to raise the Aryan body, spirit and mind and he know how to make people work together as brothers again instead of just another face.

I'm sure it is. This happens each time.

NS were a bunch of brainwashed retards

they were cool tho don't get me wrong , but don't think for a second that there's anything spiritual to NS , cause there isn't

i mean it makes sense on paper but who gives a shit? are u gonna die for that shit? lmao

it's not ultiamte meaning it just made up , u could do that or not do it and it would be the exact same , cause the aryan race still goes extinct in the end , even if u discover immortality cause guess what? entropy's gonna anally rape u into non existence no matter what

if u wanna do it go ahead and do it but way i see it it's fucking boring and pretentious

i men i really wish u could convince me withou a shadow of a doubt , you know? maybe u can live with doubt but i can't

i'm not risking my life for a cause that 1) is prolly hopeless , let's be honest and 2) it's not the ultimate truth

way i see it i'm just gonna kick back , and maybe passively support this movement ut of self interest cause let's be honest , who want the kikes to win? no one

in all honesty if the status quo is maintained for the rest of my life that's fine by me , i don't give a shit just keep the niggers and spics and muslims away

go do that u proud reincarnated aryan soldier of the ss skinhead ubermenschen yadda yadda

for folk and fatherland , go kill jamal and ahmed

do that shit faggot , go , i'll give you a piece of metal if you do and bitches will think ur a hero for the rest of ur life , go on

it ain't , are u sure that meaning exists too , you fuck?

cause it dosen't either

I watched that documentary. From about 58 mins onwards it starts talking about how people interpreted deities from these shapes, with one instance the rays of light becoming like the horns on a bull holding up the star of Venus. Hence the bull god archetype, we bear the weight of our labour and the gods bear the weight of worlds.

It's not the archetype that is necessarily bad either, but the interpretation of it. The personality of Moloch usurped the bull's archetype, which involved human sacrifices through fire (as he held the sun/star of Venus/fire on his horns). There's almost a similar theme in the god Odin, only his burden is knowledge and it's carried on his shoulders. Even if they worship the same concept you can tell a lot about a society by the way they worship their dogs.

the chinks boil their dogs alive and then eat them

you do the math

i thin kthere is a supernatural force trying to help me but maybe i'm just crazy

i can never tell

haven't given it muuch thought

do i? do i have lessons to learn? do i really?

just maake it right sommehow

do i though?

so we're like gonna be fine then? hehe r..right?

u know about my problms so don't make jokes

can i trust people?

can i?

Reminder that the Saturnian sun theory started with a jew named Velikovsky. A russian jew who CAME BACK to Russia after WW1.
Then emigrated to the US and started writing his SF stories that became very popular with the (((hippies))) through some heavy advertising.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky

The "theory" is symbolic. It doesn't meant that Saturn was a literal sun, but that jews once ruled Earth.
Jews worship moloch/saturn and of moloch was the centre of Earth's life it means that it was Eath's chief deity as the Sun(God) is today.

Don't take his or the theories that come out of it too seriously. It's just another jewish masturbation fantasy.

i don't wanna get hurt , cause people will aabuse me whenever you give them the chance

most people around me aare like tthat

most people aare like tthat

all people arre like that , in one way or another

and where are we going anyways with all of this?

fucking horrible , i don't wanna genocide any groups of people wtf , maybe reduce their njumbers and cuck them by taking guns away from them or whaatever but just outright genocide i dunno

maybe some people but if u can reaason with them… i mean i dunno

prollythatt concern is not aas altruistic as i prretend it is , just self interest

and we go back to i just don't give a fuck cause there's nothing spiritual bonding me to people , all realtionships are transactional , we're just objects and objects exist to beused

and that's just fucking wonderful innit?

just great

FUCK i hate i jjust fucking hate

i am ruled by saturn which makes sense when u really think about it , u know , when u really think about it , it makes sense astrogle.com/numerology/number-8-in-numerology.html

fuck saturn

what's your fucking sign? tell me your sign bitch

is your north node in conjuction with any planets? tell me you slut , tell me or i'll break ur fucking fingers

what's your raising sign? is it in square with any planets? tell me that shit or i'll stab you in the abdomen

just fucking simply hilarious this kid

i am one funny motherfucker okay? get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

i should fucking be a professional stand up comedian

i have 50 years of material mainly cause i plagiarize most of it

And the mod keeps going. Interesting.

u fucking retard i'm not a mod , i'm a sub

that's just one of my many hilarious jokes , i can do this all day

who would've guessed ?

i wod be like oh that's just a crazy guy like me not oh that's a fucking mod

how do u arrive to thta conclusion it just makes no fucking sense , ,mods have better shit to do

"You are prone to rheumatism, ear troubles, speech troubles, rheumatism, depression, mental instability and asthma. You are also susceptible to weakness of limbs, constipation, blood pressure, weakness of urinary tract and baldness."

spot on , wtf

ah fine i'll guess i have a life purpose or whatever it just…

fucking wanna include all the kids , don't wanna leave anyone out when it's playing time

aare they goping to be okay? yes or no answer the fucking question

i'll take that as a yes?

you fucking cunt

(((i dunno who could it be?)))

WILL I?

Yes or no?

Is it possible if i work really hard for it?

Well , i guess that's all there is to say then.

No , i'm not apologizing for shit. I'm not saying i'm sorry for being such a fucking mess and shitting up the thread , go fuck yourself.

All of you , go fuck yourselves and goodbye.

lol

I just looked it up,
John Titor was also the military time traveler from 2036 who posted on an obscure internet discussion board between November 2 2000 and March 2001.
Titor's actual target was the year 1975; he was making a stopover in 2000 for “personal reasons”.
He was a member of a military unit tasked with retrieving items from the past which could help get society back on its feet.
A civil war in the United states had triggered a limited nuclear exchange with Russia in 2015, which killed nearly three million people.
In the aftermath, life had returned to something more like what Republican survivalists imagine America should be.
everyone can multiply and divide in their heads Autism?
“My goal is not to be believed,” “Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that.”
“Learn basic sanitation,” "Learn to shoot and clean a gun. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in ten minutes and never return.”

Our Lady of Fatima warned of chastisement 100 years after the events lasting from 13 May to 13 October 1917 if the vatican did not reveal the third secret (they didnt). The whole thing is lining up far too well.

Holy fuck get the fuck off this board you retarded nigger piece of shit. stop posting. end your life

End yourselves.

This is the absolute best and most realistic depiction of the upcoming eclipse
Trigger warning: contains rape
THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT

Eclipse starts around 51min when that guy is too weak to kill himself, watch the next 30 minutes to see what is going to happen to everyone who is not FAR AWAY from the center of happening.

Oh this is interesting. Will have to look more into it

PIC RELATED AND ALSO PLEASE SUPPORT THE UPCOMING MOVIE ABOUT BARON TRUMP
indiegogo.com/projects/the-baron-trump-adventures-film-fantasy#/

This guy's movies suck ass.

Also,

GOODBYE GYÖRGY

Psalms 22 seems to be prophetic of Christ on the cross. Luke 22 is strangely prophetic of this age.

Judas betrayed Christ, Judas Iscariot. Pisces Iscariot, We're in the Pisces Age heading for the Aquarius. Told the twelve to meet in the house of the man bearing a pitcher of water. Told them he who has no sword to sell their garments and buy some, two will suffice. Christ fights with the sword of his mouth, his word. two swords, two words. The old and new testament are the swords of word to fight this number of man.

Just a guess.

just thought you guys should know that the brightest meteor shower in human history is in 12 days
thread is already up

wtf is going on?

schumann resonance - heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/

33 is the magic number. Roll again user.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping? I've been following this resonance shit and it seems to get worse with these spikes. It's like as soon as i start to lose consciousness a loud noise or shocking sensation zaps me awake. At first it was just annoying but now I'm starting to think at the very least i have a serious sleep disorder.

Interesting that Canada is out of place

sucks to be you

Experiencing the exact same thing user, usually 3x a week.

What the fuck? I have for the past few days user. I keep waking up at the exact same time, 4:00 A.M CST. Didn't know other anons were experiencing the same thing.

Fucking normies acting knowledgeable. Also the Vatican DID release it, the first 2 parts after the war, the third at the dawn of the new millennium, in 2000.
Fatima is NOT a person
It's a little village in Portugal; the woman is called LUCIA and shared the three visions entrusted to her and her two siblings by mother Mary:
1- a vision of hell on earth, screams, agony and deformed demons torturing souls falling "weightless, like ashes from a fire"
2- a vision of the "Cardinal in white", the pope, climbing a path up a hill littered with corpses; and as he suffers, he makes all of us suffer.
When he reaches the top he finds a large cross and 2 angels at its foot collecting the blood of the martyrs for God's new world. Then the pope is shot by "bullets and arrows" shot by soldiers, "guided by motherly love (Mary)"
3- The black sun, the marker of God's word, and a vision of the future: Lucia contacted the Vatican and gave them date/hour/location a month after saying there will be proof of her visions. Hundreds gathered and sure enough, the sun enlarged visibly, turned black and "seemed like it was dancing in the sky" (trembling, moving).
the vision of the future had two outcomes (God allows free will): "Russia will repent and convert to the word of God, or it will spread its errors to the world and cause untold suffering. "Many nations will crumble and the Father will have much to weep"
Mind you, she was a little girl from Spain in 1917, NOBODY knew Russia was controlled by "those who call themselves Jews but are not" at the time, nor how bad things would get, nor that indeed they would infiltrate the governments and power centers of the whole world.

I too haven't been able to sleep much. It's killing me.

I keep waking up at exactly 9 every morning I sleep without an alarm. And I have been tossing and turning more than usual.

Look at something called Exploding Head Syndrome, is2fg it's a thing.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

she was a little girl from Portugal, not Spain.

ditto
i've been drinking less but my sleep is less restful, and I also wake up at 9 am every morning.

should I start prepping?

you should've been prepping for like a year user

I prepped by stomach to work on less food ,my body is modified to be calory-effective.
Also I have shelter and some stored food and a lot of flAshlights

weapons, silver/gold, in general just go to
>>>/shtf/
hopefully i did that right, i don't link boards very often

NO
I have been prepping for several years and spent thousands of dollars on freeze dried food, ammo, supplies
nothing is going to happen to where youd really need it. Get some ammo and a gun, and a SMALL backup plan for emergencies like niggers or a flood, sure. a few hundred bucks tops. I have a bunch of silver and shit ill never use. Dont buy into the ECONOMIC COLLAPSE, GRID FAILURE, NO CASH, NUCLEAR WAR HOLY SHIT MEME. Please, use that money to fix up your house, new car or just save it. do it for me. Fuck the happening! ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE

B.but what if it DOES happen this year?
when THEN??

Just came to say, I know on myself that I have some empath traits since I remember. You don't have to take my word for it of course but the song "See You In September" has a certain tune or touch, it sounds like someone is laughing at your expense while it plays, can't really pinpoint the exact thing but it just feels like that as if this song will be playing as background of a terrible event.

it wont. i just wish I werent such an idiot for the past 6 years and had want all my money back. nothing is going to happen. i promise!
remember all the 2012 shit? all the 2015 hype? it was even more TOTALLY PROVEN D00D! KIKES BELIEVE THIS AND BASE THEIR BLAH BLAH ON THIS THATS ALL THE PR00FS YOU NEED D00D!!

better off just saving the money or if theres enough, buy land you can use and pass to your kids.

You should always be prepping, even when Holla Forums is wrong about happenings like always treat those incidents as a practice drill. I wasn't even mad that the shemitah thing never happened because it kept me on my toes and I got good SHTF practice, made it to innawoods shelter in under 10 minutes with all supplies and found others to coordinate with. 90 percent sure this eclipse might be bullshit but always be prepared for SHTF, no matter what.

are there people dwelling in the forests in the USA, without anyone knowing?
like, a secret sect?

You fool. Good equipment doesn't lose value. Guns, ammo, food (gets eaten anyhow), generator, ect. These are more stable than fiat currency. Also, guns can be improved and resold for more than you paid if you're worth a damn at engraving.

really? solar panels, water filtrations sysytems, and used tools are worth just as much as new? you dont know shit. How many engraved guns have you sold? 1 maybe?

pleb!

Nah I just found some caves and buried a cache of supplies containing what I could not carry, with a few others for backup in case some hiker or stoner finds my shit. I have said enough because CIA niggers lurk but have a robust plan with multiple contingencies for SHTF and the most important thing is cooperation, no one can survive alone IMO. Forest caching is a legit strategy.

Exactly. He's the Jews last hope to cover their tracks. He is the metaphorical leg trapped under a rock. They will not hesitate to cut him off to save the kike beast.
Oy vey goy, it was dat ebil Soros, don't you know he helped gas the 6 gorrillion?
(((Bibi))) is already rolling out this narrative slowly.

seen this?

That's a new one.

If shit goes down on September and a gigantic Pepe chaos god appears messing shit up and causing chaos. The world will look to us of all people for answers. Holla Forums may become the intellectual authority of the planet. Everything said here would become gospel after such an event.

Here you go

Checked!

almost 1-337 400

is this 2 black guys talking?

we have the same digits…I have no idea what that means…

Eclipse operation, get in here faggots

We used to pray for the (((conversion))) of Russia in the RCchurch. Then I went to law school and found out what conversion means… It means theft.

Pray for the CONSECRATION of Russia.

yeahhhh, alil wierd to the hundreds place too
anny awnser to ?

As is the Saturn hexagon pole vortex. Its on Nasa's site

Check out
https:// saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/science/saturn/hexagon-in-motion/

direct gif link: https:// photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/archive/PIA17652_bw.gif

Good work user. May the green ray illuminate your path as the sun goes black.
SIEG HIEL!

I engrave for a living.
First off, if you can't use the solar cells daily anyhow, why would you want them? Second, why the fuck would you pick solar for shtf? Nobody's going to stop you from just burning things for fuel, and honestly, electricity is of minimal value beyond lighting and refrigeration. If the grid is down, cell phones and internet won't work anyhow.
You don't sound like you're using them. Though for the record, I'll pay more for a good tool that's 60years old than any of the shit I find in the stores today.

Lucky me, I'm going to be 33. Hopefully I can see it, It had been so smokey the last couple weeks the sun is basically a dark dark red all day anyways,that is if I can even see it through the ash snowing down, and it looks like dusk most of the day. Be a shame to miss it because the province is burning down.

user… if your province is burning down, i suggest a vacation elsewhere…

What the fuck man

Well, Saturn are his kids and Moloch demanded child sacrifice, so I think you know how the two could be linked together…

Holy shit confirmed

The INTERNATIONAL SONG WORK CODE (ISWC) for See You In September is …
drum roll
T0709239133
Yes. that's right there.
9/23
pic related
33rd parallel
ancient-code.com/mysteries-of-parallel-33/
lots of strange shit man.
The iswc code for Shadilay is
T-006.204.329-1
THAT'S 9/23 BACKWARDS!!
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-New-York-New-York-His-Greatest-Hits/release/773181
FRANK SINATRA'S GREATEST HITS WITH "MY WAY" THE SONG THAT PLAYED AT THE PRESIDENTS BALL.
Catalogue number
923 927-1
9/23
frank sinatra's new york new york
discogs.com/Frank-Sinatra-Theme-From-New-York-New-York/release/2135784
9/23
EVEN THE THEME SONG FOR NEW YORK NEW YORK (WHERE DONALD TRUMP IS FROM) IS CONNECTED TO 9/23!!
9/23

i very much enjoy these posts thank u

THEY ARE MEMEING TRUMP ASSASSINATION

and yes, Trump is in on it
come on now

Where do you spergs even come up with this shit. Smells more like intentional redirection into unimportant shit.

Seems like a good connection to me. Trump is going to have a coup undertaken against him or be "assassinated." This will spark Civil War and/or be instrumental in setting up WW3.

Trump being a little cryptic here with his tweet from just over a year ago?

Trump is so smart, setting up his own assassination attempt, wonder what hell think when the shooter actually aims to kill and not maim or miss?

its gonna be a hoax

A burning down the Reichstag? Though it'd be burning down the White House, and also like back then it'd be the Communists doing it, and also back then there would be a new leader who would take control.

Some song id's look like a good connection to a solar eclipse?
What are you on?

Yes, I know, but my point was, his planning of a hoax attempted shooting could very easily turn into a real plot to kill him. He hasn't drained the swamp.

quads

uptick in the schumann resonance is interesting

heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/gcms-live-data/

eclipse operation
get in here

I'm having exactly the same problem. I always get to sleep straight away and have a restful night. But the last few days I've been taking ages to get to sleep, tossing and turning all night and waking up at 9.

Good bye gyorgy

August 21 will show proof once again of a stationary, flat, non-rotating earth with a close sun that passes approximately 3600 miles overhead in a circular fashion around the north pole at the center. Refer to the 1865 writings of Samuel Rowbowtham and do your observations and math on Aug 21.

Insectalins? I've kinda fucked around in the ET Ancient Aliens community a bit. Supposedly, the Insectalins control the grays and the Draco Reptilians are their hired hitmen or some shit.

Call down the kekoning

It would have to move through space since the Earth and even the Solar System isn't in the exact same place it was a second ago or yesterday. The time machine would have to travel through space or teleport to the location in the past or future at the exact same instant it went through time.

Time is literally a meme. Only now exists. What time really is is the flux in of states as potential states are expressed and the previous state is suppressed. In order to actually jump "forward" or "backward" in time, one would need a way to alter the state of every single bit of information in the universe. Essentially; you would need to be GOD with a capital G-O-D.

Thanks for the vid. I'm still sceptical, but it's clear as day that official/NASA cosmology has serious holes.

So you're saying that Saturnian Sun theory is the Jews' WE WUZ? God damn.

UFO, phoenix lights, Roswell, JFK and rfk murder, first nuclear explosion, Iraq/Mesopotamia, garden of Eden, 2 Japanese cities on 33rd parallel bombed by 33rd president, Saddam Hussein's palace at 33' 33'N, cape town, sydney, ISRAEL, Bermuda triangle all on the 33rd parallel
September 23rd is 33 days after the eclipse

guys, i may have found something
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Buchanan
United States Minister to the United Kingdom
In office
August 23, 1853 – March 15, 1856
President Franklin Pierce
Preceded by Joseph Reed Ingersoll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Reed_Ingersoll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Henry_Ingersoll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Ingersoll
Interesting thing about the brothers that founded the watch company is that they both died in september, 20 years and 17 days apart
and another thing
James Buchanan died at 77 years old

DUDE
The eclipse exits the US mainland EXACTLY on the 33rd parallel.

Poor lads who live at that spot

Reminder that all dubs are just multiples of 11 the number of
JUSTICE

i actually counted
stop user i can only take soo much synchronicity

I've been working on something for some time. There's a lot of shit that Holla Forums has missed. Expect ebin thread soon.

I realize that. But it isnt 'their stuff' it is what was once ours that has been stolen by them. And both calendars are kiked up shit. very ancient european calendars have been discovered which predictably shit on all the rest.

Whatever. Kabbalah is Jewish.

Can you link to information about the ancient calendars?

/xpol/ is best pol. I'm embracing the upcoming happening.

Praise KEK.

actually it was 2 years

Samefag.

Sorrano believes the kikes stole and perverted the kabbalah, like they have with everything else that is "theirs".

of course they did

I live in St.Louis…Im pretty sp00ked…
Is this just one of the kikes symbolic ceremonies? That they tie in with their numerology and all the other shit they do? Or are they actually going to trigger the New Madrid or some shit?
Idk if anyone else ever caught this; But in Eyes Wide Shut Stan has that famous scene at the mansion. Where they show these elites performing their rituals, then confronting Tom Cruise who is caught. Kuebrick paints the scene so perfectly (as always) The music is thudding, and ominous…and it feels like its being played OVER the scene, not within the scene…BUT the camera pans around and the setting is actually fake…the whole time the ominous music is playing in sync with the leader of the ritual, you see its just the piano player in the background. Its 4th wall breaking. Its not some sp99ky rite at all…its just a guy on a piano creating the atmosphere FOR the rituals. Idk i always felt Kubrick was showing us that its real…but its also a scam at the same time. And not as spooky as they want it to seem.

Wrong. I just can't stand liars who use greenscreen and really obvious deceptions all the time. NASA brought all the conspiracy allegations upon themselves.

checked
also find out what's on that spot

This has been happening to me too.

Hyperborean trips of truth…

>path of totality
Why are *scientific* names sounding like larpy initiation rites?

I think this is a unique opportunity to catch all the occultfags outdoors at clearly defined times and locations.

Actually, the gods were named after the planets, not the other way around. Think about what that means for a second…

I also have a chance to catch a ride to that area, but if there's a happening I'm afraid to be so far from home.

Here's a list of all communities in the path of totality.
eclipse2017.org/2017/every_community.htm

Carbondale is already the wild west. I'd hate to be there if shtf.

This right here. How many people are going to be concentrated in a 2000-mile long x 67-mile wide area? So many people displaced, stressing resources. I'm deebly goncerned.

What are anons' odds on a happening?
>perfect cover for (((power outages)))

THE BLACK SUN WILL RISE IN THE WEST

Well the bay is called the "Bulls bay" and it has a "White island" in it.
Charleston, SC is the closest town. It's also the oldest town in SC.

I know that sensation too, it's when I get frozen in bed that I get horrible, flashing nightmares and lose the ability to scream for help. The whole "exploding head" thing hasn't really kicked in.

By the way, are constant dreams of losing your teeth totally normal? I keep getting those.

They're common enough.

I have dreams where one tooth will crack or rot, or most commonly, wiggle. I'll wiggle it and it will twist and pop right out. The next 15 minutes of the dream are gradually losing more teeth, chewing on them, holding them, trying to get them fixed.

Another (unfortunately) common dream for me is chewing gum. But it will be combined with suffocation or a full feeling in my mouth. In my dream I will try to grab behind my teeth to pull a wad of gum out. And it comes out, but there is more. Always more. Eventually I reach down my throat and pull out a huge gob of chewing gum, but it feels like there is still more in my mouth

Sleep paralysis famalam. Last time I had it was a few years ago during the first night at my old place. Was really hot that night and had trouble falling asleep. Before I knew it, a very bright orange/yellow light shined through the window and illuminated the entire room. The light was brightest seeing out of the window. I was unable to move. I thought it was the morning sun shining in, but before I knew it the room was completely dark again. I was taken aback.

Strange phenomenon.

Also the whole "waking up in the middle of the night feeling absolute terror while not being able to move or speak" happened to me several times when I was younger too. I'd try and cry out for my mother but I couldn't force out a voice. Terrifying experience, haven't had it in years.

>(((Bibi))) is already rolling out this narrative slowly.
Bet you feel dumb now faggot, Soros is more important to them than Bibi.

I haven't had to deal with sleep paralysis for years but I do get auditory hallucinations shortly before going to sleep fairly often. Not voices or some bullshit but music, usually classical though nothing I actually recognize.

I bet the earth is flat and also hollow and also the center of tbe universe and also i side HUGE crystal balls and also made of only 4 element's and also only 6000 years old and also made by a space wizard for lolz

Required reading faggots.

saturndeathcult.com/

I live in Western OR. Where should I travel to for optimal eclipse viewing? Also WHAT should I do?

Are ayy lmaos gonna finally present themselves?

you were abducted.

Okay, wait!
Are they waiting for an eclipse to power up a tavistockway?

eclipse2017.org/2017/states/OR.htm
Be ready to purge openly practicing occultists.
Did you know "occult" takes its meaning from "occlusion" as in eclipse.

Should we head to Tennessee for the path of totality or are there places here in Bama where these kikes would be up to no good? What do?
Sage for semi blogpost

Also sorry lad i just noticed but i think i might of mixed you up with this faggot

Another Alabamafag? Nice. I'm hoping i can go to Tennessee by then too.

Hell yeah. There are several of us on Holla Forums

Come meet up with us on Brindlee Mountain sometime user. Our group consists of four National Socialists and two general white nationalists so far.

You must be an east of the midwest fag. Land is everywhere.
I'll be in Wyoming. I'll also have .223.

bumping for possibility of a happening. how could one be orchestrated and what would the motive and effects be? i cant see anything significant happening
maybe kikes would like to use this as a perfect date to kick something off because of the occult/esoteric significance, but what would they possible do? how would they start a race war? what about cutting all power or emp?; but what would be the point of that?

georgia checking in

South/pol/ is best
Same here, at least on a large enough scale. Still though, I have this feeling of apprehension about straying far from home for the eclipse. I'd like to travel to the full eclipse area but I have a funny feeling about it as well.

(checked)
Not quite, but point taken.
I spoke on the phone with a national park ranger in southern illinois, and he said
So, while Wyoming will be dead, I think/fear/hope that in certain places (closer to the midpoint—Shawnee National Park) so many small groups will converge with others, form large groups, and those large groups will link up even further.
I'm just saying there's a huge potential for crowd/mob mindset and happenings.

I just have an eery feeling and I don't want to to get caught away from home in the (un)likely event of a happening.

you pretty just said what I was about to post

Good point user. I have some friends who by happenstance booked a hotel in oregon before the hype (they didn't know the dates lined up) and booked a room for 200, but said they checked and they were going for 1300.

Why Tennessee?
I'm in Tennessee

Closest place to me that the path of totality passes over.

Holy fuck. I just noticed my ID and it's kind of spoopy

yeah i would have to get past the entirety of atlanta to get back to my house. even if i brought a gun and loaded backpack with me it probably wouldnt be much fun to get caught in the middle of the initial chaos. or maybe it would be a good character building experience idk

What region of Alabama do you faggots live in? I live near the Birmingham area.

Why the fuck would you want to be INSIDE Atl during a happening?

Alright, I didn't know if my area was supposed to be more of a target for cultists than most in the path or something.

to exert my will, user. or maybe i'm just getting sucked into the eclipse hype

I'm going to see it because I don't want to wait until 2024 to go to Illinois for the next one (closest point for me), which by then is most likely going to be Detroit on a state wide scale and who knows what (((society))) is going to look like by then.
I'm not sure if I buy into the whole thing either. I just think its interesting that the stars are aligning like they would have 7000 years ago, its (((year))) 5777, Trump will have been in office for 7 months. First eclipse over CONUS since 1776 (right? or did this turn out to be a larp?), all the other "coincidence" kek type stuff. Plus the other eclipse in 2024 is supposed to make the end of the 're'alignment of the stars/planets, and the Kali Yuga is supposed to enter its close to a 300 year transition period in 2025. I'm sure there's a bunch of other weird number kaballah stuff hidden that I've forgotten - but yeah, how much coincidence can there really be?
I think its okay for us to be skeptical, but we have to remember that (((they))) absolutely do believe in all of it, and what (((they))) want is to control the power, harness the narrative, and keep OUR collective unconscious divided and suppressed from our true power. So during the eclipse I'll be focusing my energy on it does mark a 'new age' and that we will be able to emerge as the victors in whatever spiritual or physical war we find ourselves in.
-Theodore (((Herzl)))

What? The locals here are more heavily armed than the national guard. We have bomb shelters built for WWIII, plenty of wild game, our own supply of oil and gasoline, and the average man has three hadguns, a few shotguns, and a random assortment of rifles along with a stockpile of ammo, and guns kept loaded. You can drive through town with a loaded gun in hand and nobody gives a fuck as long as it's pointed down. Furher, most even keep tannerite laying around just for shits and giggles. If SHTF we enslave the foreigners and force them to pump oil and water by hand. There are also plenty of horses should things really suck, and the culture is cowboy.

Checked
WY is a fine white state. I live on one slope of the uintas and my Dad lives on the other slope. 14th mountain memetic warfare div reporting for duty

dead as in there will be plenty of real estate to view the eclipse. And yes, that's why I'm going to move there in the next year or two. Need to pick up my current homestead op and move it to a place with more reliable water. heh.

for the past few months, I planned to go to the eclipse with some friends while dressed as a knight and place my black sun bendandt against the eclipse to see if anything happens.
Now that I lost my job and have to save money until I can get a new one, I can't go on a road trip to the eclipse.
makes me kinda sad.

Northeastern. I mentioned in previous post

I had a dream sometime last year. I remember being strapped into some kind of chair and screaming at two men "Argh, it's you people again! You won't get away with this you fucking…" something along those lines and then I remember some kind of needle being injected into the back of my neck.
IIRC, I was walking around some kind of room before finding myself suddenly immobilised with a needle in the back of my neck. That's when I started screaming those profanities. I have no idea what that was.

that there is nigger thought.
fuck off

Nobody's telling you not to plan "ahead" to actualize potentials you prefer, you shit.

I haven't been able to sleep, I can only take naps at certain times and always end up waking around midnight.
maybe it's the depression from losing my job, but who knows

Friendly reminder to be weary of new age mysticism trying to dissolve the improtance of Jesus Christ. A lot of confusion and disinformation in the thread - might not be intentional though.

Remember to call upon the name of the TRUE Lord Jesus Christ when the time comes. It will save you in this timeline as well as within other realities and planes. Ignore the kikery and understand that you may not know everything. Do not trust disinformation. Only those who know, will know that they know. It cannot be described to the religious, nor can it be described or labelled to those who reject it.

GODSPEED BROTHERS

Do not forget that the apostaseo, the falling away must occur. The apastaseo and the time of "jacob's troubles"

There is a great deception coming. There is one thing that will unite mankind, remember when they say "peace,peace" or He is here, and jesus is there, do not go….

I don't think you anons understand how serious this is going to get. I urge you all to be aware that the objective Truth will not be there and you will be duped if you do not heed or understand the dynamics of the times we are living in.

do not reject the truth within side of you. stop feeding the flesh. do what you know you need to do.

go be one with the king of the jews somewhere else.

jesus wasn't a kike, kike.
he was from judea. that's not the same thing, kike.

to elaborate, jesus abhorred the jews, who were then called the pharisees, hence some of the most famous words he said
"Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers"

Funny, that's one thing you have in common with the jews. You both hate Jesus Christ. It's okay, he wishes no pain upon you, in fact he misses you. What our contention and problem is, is that you will be misguided and accept the false christ. Religiosity =/= the cucked people living in buildings of brick and mortar. Do you understand that the remnant will not be the snakeoil salesmen in your life? It will not be the men who have given the living God a bad name. What you don't understand is that you are looking at the church. WE are having church right now because two or more are gathered in His name. Whether you detest Him of not, or whether you have been hurt by man or not, do not let the social conditioning of religiosity or the sick and filthy culture you see dominating affect your belief and heart system. Understand that you may be a captive without even realising it. Mind, Body, Spirit and Soul. Become like the suns of thunder, the apostles. Do not fear. For fear is not within you when you become a child of His. True love does not put the gun to your head and decide.

I care about you brother, as offensive as you are, understand that your views have been skewed by man and the occultists.

Religiosity also, =/= Relationship in the Mind, Spirit, Soul.
The only reason I rag on you is because I care about you. Maybe you had all the love in the world and don't understand rejection. Perhaps it was the opposite… Perhaps religion was forced down your throat or you were hurt by the church or denominational cuckoldry. I don't care about what you have done or what you were or where you are at because all of that can change. Becoming a believer is not easy, it's not the easy path. It's not sitting in a pew on Sunday. It's a lifestyle you live… It comes at a great cost with a lot of undermining. Are we fallible? Of-course! Are we attacked in multiple realities? Of course! We are to die unto self for our heart is where our treasure lies and no man can take away that truth. Fuck the cookie mould you were brought up to believe, I've met atheists who would make better "christians" - a derogatory term in its day as well . It has absolutely nothing to do with your salvation if you wish to play dogma. The same goes for the opposite greasy grace and hyperactive charasmatics who sell you snakeoil and living your best life now..- Read Acts. Please read the book of Acts and understand what a few small group are trying to retain.. Become a new creature user. Jesus loves you and it will be the supra-natural understanding of peace, calm and knowledge that surpasses all understanding if you just have the balls to believe and reach out instead of rejecting and rejecting. Soften your heart. Soften your heart so that you may become a hardened man in strength and a true living soldier.

(checked)
Yes, I meant "dead" as in low concentration of people.

I'd say take an Amtrak—1-way tix are like $20—but ALL roundtrip tix I looked at were sold out.

Disregarding everything you say about religion, you are right that there will be a deception meant to unite us and finally form the one-world government.

^ This. Everything else is just religious d&c.
t. a moral but not religious christian
(checked)
If you read the autobio of Chaim Weizmann, 1st Pres of Israel, Herzl was really more of a patsy. still a jew though obviously

The general point I'm trying to make (that I at first underestimated) is that A LOT of people are traveling even long distances to the Path of Totality. This site kinda put it in perspective for me. (Of course it's down right now.)
eclipse2017.org

His name was fucking "Joshua" you disingenuous shit.

Funny. That's one of the many, many things Christians have in common with Jews. You love to psychoanalyze your opponents instead of actually debating them.

it doesn't matter what his fucking name was, the khazars were hated by god long before he put his son on the earth
also, jesus referred to himself as Judean, which is like saying you're a Texan, or Italian, or whatever. it doesn't infer any sort of religious belief
and when you consider what God did to Esau and said to his followers, "Hey, I'm gonna kill all of you eventually" then it makes no fucking sense.
also, bibles never said jesus was a jew until they were translated to (((english))) by Martin Luther, who then spent the rest of his days hating kikes.
I wonder why that was.

it's hip to fuck bees

Um, guys… did anyone else know about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makanda,_Illinois

Found some pretty neat animations from nasa.
If I knew how, I'd combine them with this audio.
dailymotion.com/video/x1j0un

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

WAIT..
BULLS BAY??
AS IN MOLOCH??

disclose.tv/news/the_world_is_going_to_end_again_new_doomsday_in_september_this_time/139943
The eclipse will begin at Lincoln Beach in Oregon in the US, which is the 33rd state and it will come to an end on 33rd degree of Charleston in South Carolina. A solar eclipse such as this has not been seen since back in 1918, and this was 99 years ago, or 33 multiplied by 3.
3X3=9
3+3=6
3 6 9
pic related

Post 1 of 2….

Post 2 of 2….

remember that whole 2012 'mass awakening age of aquarius' thing? Remember how much it was memed? Notice how since then there has been a mass awakening/shifting of minds?

Since the nigger sun is 2 yggdrasil's with one on its side and both the tree of life yggdrasil and the nigger sun can be traced back to the proto indo europeans, we should meme that dyewos-pater (the chief deity, aka sky father or father of the gods, of the proto europeans) is returning. Which would maybe be very relevant and doable because people who are into astrology are already talking about how the planet jupiter is so important for this eclipse and say.. dyewos-pater a couple of times.. jupiter.**

What the hell? I remember reading that if they're one digit off, it's valid. Now this shit? It looks pretty desperate if you ask me. It's like saying that if you're one off from dubs in either direction or you have any repeating digits at all in your number then you got dubs.

A FUCKING JEWISH ARTIST THAT TURNED ITS BACK ON A BEAUTIFUL THING MEANS NOTHING YOU FUCKING KIKE
YOU CANNOT DICTATE WHAT LIVES OR DIE, YOU CANNOT KILL A MEME, YOU CANNOT KILL A GOD, YOU CANNOT, YOU HAVE NO POWER, NOBODY FUCKING DOES
ONLY BY NEGLECTING OUR FUCKING FAITH CAN OUT FAITH TRULY DIE, JUST LIKE NEGLECTING A MEME, A MEME IS A FUCKING IDEA THAT IS REPEATED OVER AND OVER, YOU CAN'T FUCKING KILL A MEME IF PEOPLE ARE STILL USING IT
AND BASED ON FUCKING WHAT DID MOLOCH KILL KEK YOU FUCKING KIKE PIECE OF SHIT? DID THEY HAD A BIG DRAGONBALL FIGHT? IS KEK GOING TO BE RESURRECTED WITH THE FUCKING DRAGONBALLS?
YOURS IS ONLY PROPAGANDA, FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY, YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT

Kek didn't die because Furie said so. Kek died because Macron won. Newfaggot.

BRING IT THE FUCK ON
I WILL KICK YOUR APOCALYPSE BRINGING ASS

Egyptfag reporting in. Here you go, Raymond O. Faulkner's translation of Spell 923:

Where is the center of the happening?

ZOWMOWI?
i dont get it

reporting from a week in the future, have also experienced strange sleep patterns lately, namely the inability to sleep. I seem to be able to function well but still have this ever present sensation of being tired.

Ah, so it's not a spell, it's a grocery list.

Can't post the specifics due to the probability of it being seen and outing myself………but I've seen that there are 'permits' being applied for so that animal sacrifices can occur during the eclipse in my area. Cults and satanists wanting to sacrifice animals during the eclipse in the forests and shit.

Fucking madness.

Yes, but that's from suffering from chronic lack of employment and concern for how things can go in the future if I don't get accepted somewhere I applied to soon since I don't have a place to go like a parents' house if shit gets bad.

>>>/christian/
And stay there.

shit man me to….
what is happaning

I'll be in Idaho, had not considered attempts at a nigger sun baby… maybe me and mine should do it as well.

Zowmowi translation results
In Ukrainian it means "Call the language", also means "Bear's" and "The Language Of Speech"
In Hebrew it means "Zumi" and "A Horror From Wye"
In Nyanja it means "Anyway"
In Persian it means "Zoom Out"
In Pashto it means "Zodiac"
In Polish it means "He Says"
In Shona it means the same as Nyanja
In Southern Satho it means the same as shona and Nyanja
In Swahili it's the same thing
In Belarusian it means "Language Call"
It Tamil it means "Quiet Silence"

Well now that you say it, people have certainly become strange in comparison to 00'. Pushed in extremes. The weak minded are going into madness and the more fortunate are improving themselves with various means available.
This degeneracy and technology thing has become sort of a filter.

Oh, got it. I was pretty tired when i made that rant.

Didn't realize there were many anons in Wyoming. Are you considering going to the gathering in colorado for the hippie OP?

No wonder they are so nervous with all the hotspots and wars springing up.
Hillary was supposed to win the election.
Vid related. It takes ONLY 4 min to fire nukes. 10 people that had that AWESOME responsibility.
The eclipse was supposed to be a sacrifice.

I had a dream about the eclipse last night. I wasn't there, just in my apartment in aus watching the threads as everyone freaked out. It was real to the extent that today I thought the eclipse already happened.

I'm ready

Get three buddies, a couple tree stands, and some good optics with funs attached, imo.

Find out what beings they worship, and decide whether they deserve to have their ritual stopped and be killed or to be helped. They might be worshiping deities that are good for us, who the fuck knows? It'll depend on the group I guess. On a side note I do wonder how you wold know that they where sacrificing animals and shit from just a "permit"? What kind of "permit" is it exactly, if you can answer that without giving yourself away?

Join this operation:

Colorado is nice this time of year , but alas no. This is also my family end of summer camping trip so we are heading north a bit

THE LITERAL CENTER IS IN BETWEEN AN AIRPORT AND A PLACE CALLED "ASHLAND".

WHAT THE FUUUUUCCCKK??

I'M SCARED NOW

AM I GOING CRAZY HERE??

WE'VE GOT A WEEK LEFT

Ashland is a town, I used to spend some of my free time as a child playing in their local park. No kidding.

man…

that was so long ago.

Checked and KEK'd.

Remember, "there's danger in the summer moon above."

you know, looking back i realized i had a sickness induced halucination about the eclipse 3 or so years ago, the night middle school ended (fresh outta highschool, 18). it was a scene of the eclipse, the corona a firey red. lasted about 7 seconds, all the while a deep and imposing voice spoke to me. course what he said i soon immediately forgot, and i was so fucking out of my mind i thought it was a demonic frying pan, so i didnt think much of it at the time.

This was followed by an auditory hallucination of a chorus of what i think were kids giggling like in ghost stories that just put me off and pretty much led to sleepless night. next morning i was driven to Mckay Dee hospital, had to be wheelchaired in the door.

Now that i think about it the sickness itself was strange. I was in the hospital for a week, spnt the first 3 days pretty much paralyzed, severely dehydrated, and with swollen lymph nodes in the neck. doc narrowed it down to richters disease, tick bites, or some other 3rd thing that was a 3 letter acronym. they took about 8 blood vials and 16 blood cultures all the while, give or take.

bumping for interest

I THINK I FOUND THE RED DRAGON/KEK ON GOOGLE EARTH

Something better had happen. So much hype and change is badly needed.

I decided to look more into Warren Central High School in Bowling Green (highlighted in OP's second infographic). There's no school on September 22nd because of a "Teacher Work Day." IF anything is planned for Bowling Green on September 23rd, then they could be using this as a staging area.

Western Kentucky University also has a home football game scheduled for September 23rd.

Here's what Wikipedia says about the history of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands:

Pepys Island. You can't make this shit up.

Thanks,Dub Satan

Maybe. Prove it.

BAMP

what the shit dudes

It's the Ashbringer

=Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom

ZUN called it ages ago

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

How will the eclipse affect Europe?

Find them and stop them user.

piggle xdd

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but in pic 1 "Collision with Great Red Dragon" very much sounds like China to me. What could that mean?

I have the same, although around 3 AM mostly. Feeling full of energy with just 4 hours of sleep later on, I do have a flag with Black Sun hanging on my wall seeing it many times in my visions.

shit

I've experienced that too. Only once though and that was like around when you where posting I think but it was terrible. Hell I'm not even one of you really I'm a free agent. Though considering my lower frequency I guess that might be the reason. It was just an atrocious flash-nightmare that involved my mother having a fucking stroke and then it just flashed to a red orange "screen", that kinda reminded me of a fire, for a split second before I woke up with a jolt. I felt like I was fucking dying during that dream, like I was just sinking into the darkness of oblivion. I didn't record the exact time but I think it was around 4 AM. Jesus fuck, that's just horrifying that many of you experienced it too and in even greater frequency.

But other than that do you guys have any info on specific happenings on the SC coast during the eclipse?

This eclipse will begin by passing through the 33rd state, exiting the 33rd parallel in Charleston South Carolina, the birth place of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, which has 33 initiatory degrees.

fuck i am an idiot

Checked.

You may have fallen asleep with your eyes open. When this happens, the brain is getting a "live feed" via the optic nerves when the other senses are being dreamed. If you've ever had a nightmare where you can't scream, it's because your brain is expecting a "live feed" from the ears to match the video. This has happened to me when I have been extremely tired after having been up for an extended period of time.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Any sigils and prayers that would be good for channeling energy to Kek and Ammit?
Any incense that would be pleasing?

Fuck you and this larp thread, stupid sodomite.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

is he immortal?

Be extra careful in the dark to avoid hunting accidents.

PANIC!!!

Just gonna leave this here…

I was only semishitposting with last post.

this. dubs confirm

That's more than spooky, user..

similar experience here, except it's 4:44am I wake up, the dreams user…are indecipherable from real life they seem to blur into each other the same with the days and time

I hope so, He hated Jews and he thought niggers weren't human. He was also one of the first to Translate and study Zen Bhuddism, Zarathustranism and one of the first to translate Sanskrit, particularly the Vedas. Both during and after the Civil war as a Brigadier General.

The entire eclipse event is really just a form of Sky Dubs.

three days left, get ready

checked
very worrying

orthodoxchristian.info/pages/J_akathist.htm

U.S.-South Korea war games start Monday as Pyongyang warns of ‘catastrophe’

archive.is/eK7Z6

twitter.com/NASA/status/898603409384775681
The moon's shadow points directly at North Korea. The path of the eclipse is not anywhere near that part of the world. This is it

this eclipse will change everything
get

remember to take lots of photos of the black sun when it rises.

This one is hard to make out. gotta have a version with an outline on it.

Bring a gun.

August 21st is my Birthday, and I'll be getting dubs IRL.

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

Thanks for the info mate. Very interesting indeed.

Digits confirm.

more ogdoad

Indeed and both of the artists who made music that influenced a lot of the avg population as they grew up from the 90s have been triggered in some ways by their deaths.

Thus so more shall follow.

More. We need more. user. Post more. Articulate more. Please.

hmm

ch-checked

this is the return of the ogdoad, so the egyptian link is expected.
Heh is, now, the god of infinity (chan!). When we started memeing him, he was just the god of air and winds. Another god of chaos. there are 8 now. (>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god))
Kuk is Kek, Heh is coming, leaving just Nu and Amun for the cataclysmic event. Any ideas?

Guys i'm serious this eclipse will bring forth our god Peeps the god of chaos and free meals you better pray to kek

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

fukkin underrated post

user was right under8d post got lost in the shuffle

Been having beyond fucked dreams of late and waking up around 1:30 or so.

Same here user. Waking up at what are odd times for me to wake up. Early morning, consistently around 3-4am - often feeling quite energised, but go back to sleep in an hour or so.

Been having some very vivid dreams lately too. Often the involve a similar house where I befriend someone, though not always the same person.
I've been trying to deconstruct what this could mean.

The other night I had a dream that I pissed in a bag of brazil nuts and put the piss soaked brazil nuts in the toilet. I don't think this is worth deconstructing to find any meaning haha.

Thought this was intresting. Might as well post. Starts around 11 minutes in.

That pic of the moon reminds me of the crying woman dressed in a burka with the dead child in that My Pet Goat vid. I always interpreted the "man on the moon" as being the face of sad woman crying. Anyone else see it?

The pic of the moon draped in darkness.

I dreamt of north korea being attacked and then china turning into a cyberpunk desert

BLMOD
The happening happened after all

also this is weird because I've been having a recurring dream about the Gobe desert lately.

let me greentext it, it's not very vivid

so a friends kid is autistic but high functioning obsessive idiot genius type, okay when he asked her if she wanted to see the eclipse she broke down crying yelling "NO NO ITS NO GOOD" and without anybody mentioning these words she said "ITS THE BLACK SUN" and is preemptively refusing to go to school or leave the house on monday and if anyone mentions it she yells "NO NO NO NO BLACK SUN"
okay yeah autismo with strange habits and quirks but usually well behaved and doesn't really freak out about anything

The paper work only give a general location. Not specific enough to even narrow down an area small enough to look for physically, given the terrain. Think Township and Range size.

the paperwork has a "description" box. The permit appliers spelled out what their plans were (animal name mentioned) on the paperwork.

Saying more would probably enable to narrow down the exact permit type and subsequently the agency I work for. Given fairly narrow band of the full eclipse, locality is also easily narrowed down. I've seen motherfuckers find that faggot Labouf's flag in the middle of a field —- and not interested in having my name out there.

FWIW I honestly had no idea this kind of permit even existed (not really in my job's wheelhouse). It's kind of made the rounds via internal "WTF" email throughout the various districts/departments/divisions/localities. People working here are like "what the fuck is this crazy shit?".

According to Miguel Serrano (don't remember which book), there's an entrance to Hollow Earth in the Gobi Desert. He also says the Gobi was once fertile and home to an ancient Aryan civilization.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

wonder what's scaring them so much

I'll be in the university during the eclipse, wish me luck.

I have tears in my eyes what the fuck?

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Me too. For the last couple of nights, my dreams have also been super fucked up. Can't think what is causing it. Checked diet and everything. Hope its nothing.

does the autist think people are equal? What's bad to her might be good for us

>>>/christian/503879

Just wanted to say, I've been trying to crack the code of our stand alone complex/hivemind there's a bread on this right now. The only headway I could make into the subject in that thread, using our hivemind, pointed to dreams. Keep it in mind, anons. We need to figure this thing out, but I think we need more brains working on it because I've come to intuit that this SAC thing is the next step of conscious evolution.

LET THE BL.ACK SUN RISE, ANONS

For the user who asked me to recite the Litany Against Fear and then lead us in battle…it's going to happen. It's happening. As a matter of fact, it has already happened. I've seen more than I think anyone here would actually believe, and I know how to get out of this particular mindtrap, which I lovingly refer to as a "hell". It's just one of many, just another warehouse for lost souls, more or less. I came to extricate "one person"…now I'm starting to think that the "one person" is the hivemind that is Holla Forums. Alternatively it might be the consciousness of the Earth, but who really knows? I don't actually have to know things, I just have to DO things. I'm the hand of my overmind, not the whole overmind. I will say this though, when I open the door, the door will be open, so don't worry so much about what comes in trust me, things WILL be coming in think more about getting yourself out. Oh, and for fuck's sake DO NOT go into the light. Instead, become one with the pregnant void. The light is a fucking soul trap, so be calm and know, don't believe, but know that you are eternal and invincible. Be calm and excited at the same time, because you know in your heart it's true.
PRAISE KEK OK

Its known as "set" aka the "black sun" - the object of satanic worship by setians such as Michael A. Aquino www.xeper.org

this dark body exists within the firmament and is rarely seen without special filters. the path and width of the shadow completely destroy the falsehood of heliocentrism.

youtube.com/watch?v=5CCLbyRLQyo
youtube.com/watch?v=b78YLPW4ooM
youtube.com/watch?v=hbrQi4HTnR4
youtube.com/watch?v=lgPzqjm5Wog
youtube.com/watch?v=wbHN0RYDksc
youtube.com/watch?v=fqb0E9n65L0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lauh2LC3KsY

bingo. jesus was a nazarene, a galilean, a judean, one of the tribes of jacob. edomites aka "jews" not so much - tribe of dan aka the 13th tribe not of jacob but of his brother esau/edom who mated with caananite and hittite wives who preserved the RHneg bloodline of cain by surviving the great flood in underground tunnels

Wew lad, who would have guessed? Do you want to take a shot at guessing who exactly created this shitty simulation? Hint: it's the god of the kikes, kike

you should be skeptical. all should. this is why i encourage all to check their own oil and learn the difference between belief and knowledge; the former being based on faith while the latter is based on directly witnessed proof.

what you think you know; is it groupthink, normalcy bias, based on an indoctrination that hammered in lies so often and so long that you believed them without seeing if they stand up to tests using the scientific method yielding 100% repeatable results by anyone in the field?

for more on this very hot potato subject - and how it directly relates to this upcoming event - visit www.8ch.net/flathorizon

truth is way stranger than fiction.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Why even bother postulating about the shape of the Earth, when the fact is that the entire thing is a virtual reality? Yeah, Skyrim is just a flat plane, right? No nigger, Skyrim is a simulation that has no particular shape at all. Either git gud on your cosmology or shove that onion up your ass. I can already guess why you've been banned so often that you don't even bother with proxies anymore.

I dunno what this all means, but I'm sure it'll be funny

It's bullshit. God was never associated with Volcanoes. God is not Moloch and God is not evil.

Fuck yourself, demiurge-loving nigger. Yahweh is about to realize that he was never as big of a guy as he thought he was. The Oagdoad is getting the band back together

Lads only 2 days until the eclipse.

I thought it was tomorrow.

Reminder that the moon represents Isis. Female principle. That which globalists and jews worship.
The sun represents Osiris. Male principle. western civilization. Christianity was coopet to worship the sun. Hence obelisks in Washington, London and Rome. And in all major cities.
While united in the eclipse they provide some extra magical power:

Considering how upset they are, I bet they were preparing a ritual, a nuclear war(artificial suns) during the eclipse if Hillary was elected.
Trump did much more than upset the current political climate. He represents the win of the male principle over the female one. As is and will always be in nature.
T
phallus
C
womb

It is now. Currently 1 am 8/20 on the east coast. Maybe that user is on the west coast.

Well said, agree completely. Yes, good post. One should be sceptic against ALL offered models. Parts of the FE movement are a psy-op, but there is also much more to it than many superficial observers think.

Also agree, one should definitely be wary of false dichotomies. The VR model you mentioned is definitely possible, and some are still holding to the convex earth model. As the above user said, truth and cosmology are much, MUCH more complicated than classroom education and pseudo-scientifc frauds like De Grasse-Tyson, Nye and the cripple make it appear.

Interesting. Temple of seth, though? That's Aquinos's headchild, i.e. a CIA/MKULTRA kiddyfucking complex.

Not God with a big G, but in Arab thinking some pre-Muslim deities definitely were.

Something to consider: jesus was always just a solar myth all along. (allegorical story to describe the motions of the planets)

(Kek'd)
Anyone who doesn't know that yeshuah is a solar cult myth or that the entire bible is a mushroom cult myth deserves the gas. These things are well documented.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

This eclipse was originally going to be Hillary's sacrifice to her bull-god.

Though, a sacrifice will still be initiated, by God. The fags will be unanimously struck by lightning and none will be safe. Fagtopia comes to an end tomorrow. Check my digits for confirmation.

There will be no divine aid. We have fallen too far for that. Redemption will be earned with blood. Check 'em.

Every night before I go to sleep I am consciously asking, to be enlightened, to know, to be shown what has been, what is to come, and what must be done.

Each night I have these dreams, very vivid dreams. It wouldn't be so peculiar if it were not for the fact that before now, I did not have dreams with such regularity. Now, since I have been asking, I dream every night.

I always figured it was a trap.

I guarantee the end of sodomy begins and ends tomorrow.

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

>>>/gaschamber/

What language do you prefer to refer to your savior in?
Is it English? Can you understand why I mock you? Do you still feel shame?

Your response shouldn't have taken this long to expound, and so therefore I've made many measurements regarding your faggotry. None of them were flattering

back to the ovens

Try harder

I could 110% tell you how to shill this board, but nobody ever considered just bribing me, even though I accept bribes as opposed to threats. Each and every one of you has failed a simple task, and now I'll simply smile as I watch you ground into the dustbin of history.

The original name was Iesus, which was later wrongly pronounced with a J, he was no savior, merely a teacher.
No outsider can save you, they can help you at best. Only you, with your own effort and resolution can.

Very little argument here, I'm a Gnostic prophet of Kek. I'm just glad that the ridiculous faggot that I wanted to shit on went away.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I am ignoring all gods until September passes in order to avoid tje wrong one

Well, big day's tomorrow, so what are your personal theories on what's going to happen?

I'm gonna enter the path of totality and get super powers.

No idea, I'll be stuck indoors tomorrow shitposting as usual while some faggot is sorting out my heater.

Actually I secretly want something to happen, it will be a fair deal more fun than this boring ass normie shit.

(Checked)

When in September was Kek said to return?

I've just remembered another similar event. This one made me awake screaming at the top of my lungs, something which I have never remembered myself doing before. However, this was not a scream of terror, but of pure fucking fury. If I remember correctly, my family and friends were being completely and utterly vicious and cruel to me, like I was the worst thing in existence. It was when they where fucking walking away and leaving me behind like a piece of trash that I yelled in the dream and then woke up yelling. If it means anything it was all happening in the yellow glimmer of either a fireplace in a log cabin or a street lamp on the road at night. If it was just a group of randies in my dream I wouldn't have had anywhere near as much of a problem with it, but it was just so fucked that those that I loved treated me like a piece of dirt in my nightmare.

The 23rd I believe.

I'm sure Tacitus was a liar except every other thing he wrote was accepted as fact kinda like pluto not being believed about atlantis

Guess who's birthday's it is today? It really is happening, but I think it's a happening we won't want.

Speak for yourself faggot. I'm up for anything.

Happy birthday you magnificent bastard.

maybe…just maybe…

HOW MANY HOURS LEFT¿

OREGON NO
wweek.com/news/2017/08/19/oregonians-treat-northbound-eclipse-tourists-to-anti-semitic-overpass-banners/

(((Dershowitz)))

I didn't want to slide anything important with a thread but I know you guys are here and wanted you to enjoy some salt.

timeanddate.com/eclipse/in.html

ITT: Surfacefags

checked, is it happening tomorrow?

I can't wait for the screencap made when it turns out that nothing happened

so if it happens 33 days later, or 777 days later would you still say nothing happened?

This to be honest, I got papers and shit to turn up on tuesday. A rapture or something would be pretty fun.

What if it happened 777 years later? I mean is their a fucking time-frame for this shit. If not there really should be. Of course the time-frame will depend on who you talk to, won't it?

yeah i know what you mean but happenings aren't always instantaneous

Isn't it on monday?

I know. My point is you can't really attribute a happening to something like the eclipse if there isn't at least a rough time-frame given. But yeah I get what you're saying too. I had a fortune cookie that gave a time-frame for something once and it was correct, so it's not impossible.

Is anyone else just hoping that this shitty reality changes in an awesome way.
Like getting superpowers or something. Even demons would be cool.
It's feeling like that novel, Waiting for Godot. Fucking boring not in a depressive kind of boring but just boring due to all shitty limitations in this IRL game.
The unnerfed 100 Charisma Trump is the only one giving some shit to kek about.

it depends on the scale of the event if we nuke the norks by new year wouldnt you say the eclipse foreshadowed it?

In that case I would, yes.

well just in case it is a quickening (quick happening?) ive been telling my family and friends to be prepared locked and loaded they asked me why and i said oh you know crazy people kinda like a full moon they all thought it was a good idea

It's almost like you don't want to experience the happening at max settings. Why the hell is that?

i want to ride the tsunami wave in so to speak

nothing will happen.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
That's what I have to say about that really.

Should I watch the eclipse or not? I'm still uncertain if I should be giving this event any energy.

What do you believe the eclipse is meant to signify if anything? What do you think it foretells if anything? Who do you think it will benefit if anyone? Do you feel like your choice will matter in this instance? Etc.? Basically it's up to you and you alone to decide that.

Do you mean after we're dead or before? If the latter then what light? The sun?

Of course. And if the habbening never habbens we can always just kill ourselves and hope to reincarnate into a more interesting world. At least that's my belief on the issue.

St. Louis user here. Let me drop all the shit I know about that might be relevant here.

Most phone numbers here start with (314), also known as pi.

There are a lot of weird murders around St. Louis that suggest ritual murders and shit like that such as St. Louis Jane Doe.

There is currently an Egyptian exhibit at the St. Louis Science Center, which the building itself also looks both like a mosque, and another part of it looks like a nuclear power plant but is actually a planetarium, if I remember right.

Here's the thing that I can't talk about though, or even suggest too much about, because if I talk about it, it might lead someone into doing the exact thing I would like to prevent. It's extremely important that someone in St. Louis with a Geiger counter drive through the parking lots of each mosque, holding it near the ground where the trunks of cars would be, assuming one pulls straight into each parking spot. Please.

314, or 636 (remember the 9 code)

You know I was going to go to St. Louis for it but decided against that area. Guess that was a good decision.

Jimmy Marr is a great man

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Kawasaki pls go

Checked. Thanks, user. The digits don't lie. I will follow your advice.

For anons who went to Casper for the eclipse, Frosty's is the bar in town to go to to escape the poz of tourists.

Look. Something is going on with the eclipse and I have no doubt it is going to lead to something substantial. What that is, I have no idea, there's too much information in this thread and elsewhere to be sure…

But here's the thing. I love you guys, better friends to me than most… but I am not going to blow smoke up your ass and pretend like this place is perfect; some of you on here are full blown schizophrenics.

There is no proof or common sense in this post here, only a weird mix of casual verbiage and word salad… "hand of my overmind"? "Pregnant void"? Dude, no hatred is being thrown your way on my part, but talk to a professional, please.

how many hours until it habbens?

New Jersey user here, planning to see it and wait for the potential happening. Ellipse for us starts at 1:22 pm and the peak will happen at 2:44 pm

see

I knew renovation work was being done but I wasn't aware he would be back just in time for tomorrow. What does it mean?

I keep waking up precisely around 4am estsince 2015.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Don't bother yourself over it, I was just drunkposting. You seem cool, so I'll give it to you straight. When you've seen the shit and the shit accessories that I have, you kind of lose touch with the common man. Every once in a while I just can't stop myself from speaking out. I've died like 5 fucking times, hell I've accidentally killed someone before too, but I just migrate to a new me in a similar timeline where that shit didn't happen. And before you ask, yes I've been recesutated a couple of times. I've been dealing with tall whites this whole lifetime, gotten pretty decent at remote viewing, etc. Having a 140+ iq and being surrounded by plebs also doesn't help my feeling of being suffocated by ignorance either. I realize that's not god tier high, but it's high enough to be annoying

Hand of my overmind=I'm aware of my soul/overmind/larger consciousness system, enough to know that the me we are dealing with here is only a part of me. I'm the part that interacts with this reality. I consider bodies to be like those gloves that reach into sealed boxes. They look alive from the perspective of something inside the box, yet when the hand pulls out of the glove, suddenly the glove loses its animated quality. I can create boxes if I want to, and take things in and out of them when I must. I just know how to do the dance properly.

But moreover my posts aren't for the uninitiated, I'm threatening those who don't want this info to come out or being friendly to those who do. The people who understand my rants know exactly what I mean. Furthermore, in other societies the idea of schizophrenia signals a connection with a spirit world, and it's often a helpful and pleasant experience. And professionals in psychiatry are just kikes, user, you should know that.

I can't prove anything to you or anyone else, I've just seen the other side during my death experiences. Once you've been IN the Void, you come out different. I say pregnant Void because it's not an emptiness, it's a warm velvety place full of substance, exactly as the Oagdoad is described.

Even though you're saying schizo, telling me to go to kikes for help and concern shilling, like a goon, you very well might just be actually concerned. I can only say that you should be much, much more concerned with your own fate. I already know what I'm doing and have seen past death. What you should really be worried about is the fact you think a simulation is objective reality, and the ONLY one at that. I won't bother to try to explain to you how or why I know you're being farmed to have your soul consumed by Macrobes, but again that should probably be your main concern. All those elite kikes are well aware of this, hence the term goy or gentile. Their mistake is that they think they are immune from being cattle, when in fact they are not.

So in summary, I'm not here to save everyone. In fact I don't like most people and think that the local humans are better off being consumed, I find them generally worthless and irritating. That's why I volunteered to open the portal at cern and kill time. Most people won't understand that, but the ones that do are either laughing with me or feeling increasingly nervous. I'm an immortal spirit, user, a tripartite being. If you haven't reached that level yet, I suggest you work hard at connecting with your own soul/overmind. I call the sixth sense 'knowing', it's a perceptive function. If you aren't operating from 4d +time level, it might already be too late. If you want to buy yourself some time to evolve out of this shitstorm, consider that the question "why" is infinitely regressive, and ask that question more often.

He was pretty easy to understand for the most part, well except for the light thing. Is he referring to after or before death, I dunno. You just gotta git gud at understanding the Schizo's words of wisdom. They hold the hidden truth's of reality within their word salad.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0xRyLxjUqQ

In Oregon now, going to be seeing the eclipse. Can't wait to see the boards freaking out. I'm almost in the center of totality. About 12 miles from a town of 70 people, Unity Oregon.

RAD

So is it really that simple? You just have to go into the void instead of the light when you die?

Another thing, masons worship the sun. I watch flat earth vids for lulz every now and then. Those guys claim the masons structured the solar system model putting the sun at the center for that very reason. Additionally Christendom is essentially a parody of pagan sun worship. To them the eclipse would be the moon cucking the sun where other sects would see it as a convergence.

Jesus. I get the whole NEET thing, but I thought it was just a small amount of anons and it was exaggerated for the laughs. I'm not saying you need to be waking up at 4 am and PT'ing military style, but fucks sake, you should be up with the sun, if not having the satisfaction of beating a colossal celestial object to the punch. Please tell me you guys work night shift or something.

As for anons waking up at like 3/4 am, if you're going to sleep at a reasonable hour, that's normal. Sleeping a full 8 hours through is actually NOT what your body is supposed to be doing. While I'm on it, you really only need a total of 6, and the human body can operate at 100% efficiency on 2 (You'll just feel really tired)

Also adding on to my previous question, I suppose I would have to exit through the CERN portal you'll open when I die in order to reach the pregnant void, right? If so than I really must thank you for the chance to get the hell out of dodge.

Fug man, I really am trying to be coherent. When you've seen ultraviolet, how do you explain a new color to someone who hasn't? It's like a mixture of white and purple, but closer to white, and it's sparkly. Also ultraviolet is the color of shadows in the next overtone of color. The lowest color of that spectrum is something I call pinkorange, that should be self explanatory. But again, it's not incredibly easy to describe new colors to people who have no frame of reference. In the end the important thing is to let the words wash over as a kind of poetry, and just FEEL whether or not they make sense. This feeling or 'knowing' is your new perceptive ability, the thing that allows you to comprehend this wacky shit. Intuitions are inclinations to believe, user. Don't forget our pantheon either, the entire story of Maud'dib's jihad is that he learned how to see in a 4-d perspective, looking through peaks and valleys of time

Skyrim being a computer simulation actually means that it HAS to have a defined shape (flat, since it's easiest to code). You might know about cosmology, but don't think that means you know shit about game programming.

Honestly I don't have the answer for you here, I just intuit shit, but the catch is that I have to say it to a conscious actor with no fear at all in order to access it. But I do know this, there is a way out of this holding cell. I'm sure that each person who grows a will to escape has the power to do it though. As apparently the figure of the Krist said, that which you have inside you will free you if it's expressed, and not expressing it will kill you. Your soul must have the answers you need, I'm just reminding you that you have one

Oh ye of little understanding. It's a monument to the wicked. It's a blood sacrifice altar, with the stones being PAINTED OVER.

Yeah but bro, Skyrim is only experienced as being flat, when in fact it's just 1's and 0's, With no actual shape at all from our 3d perspective. Also yes, I don't know much about game design but I sure do love SKSE and other script extenders

Our power surges with the Black Sun.
GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

I think I've got what you're trying to say, or at the very least I've got the "feeling" thing, maybe I'm not totally ready to apply it in it's entirety, but I believe I'm getting there. No fear, eh? That would make sense, fear is the mind killer. From what I understand I will do my damnedest to avoid the light once I die, I reckon it would probably be aggressive if I resisted for too long and try to suck me in, then I will make it to the portal, and beyond that is where the void lies, for it would make sense for so much in the way of entities to come out of the void of endless possibility or the "pregnant void". I will seize the chance to escape if that is the case, and reunite with what I, as i stand now, am but an appendage of, but this oversoul is still me and vice-versa, it's almost as if it's got it's hand stuck in a bear trap This is what I got from feeling it out, well I thought about a little of it but most of it was felt out. I've already embraced multiple-worlds and timelines, as well as many other little facts about time, like each second and inch containing an infinity as seen in the parable Achilles and the Tortoise, time being another direction, the flow can be thought to go either way, everything exists at once, past present and future and any passage of time between is but an illusion.

Read Serrano and ignore this particular user. He talks about too much scifi to be a true initiate. If he's genuine, someone led him astray.

Also no, you can leave whenever you want, the portal is for inviting in xenos because I like to fight and I was bored, feeling ignored and sick of normalfags. The phrase I got in my head was that after breaking time this reality is only useful as hyper-extreme fetish art, like an absurd sculpture that can be perceived in ridiculous detail. Of course that's because everything in 3d+time is a hyperobject, again it's just an item. Don't keep exploring a closed-loop infinity longer than you want to user. Buddhist user understands this, it's just a cycle of reincarnation until you interact with the Void-substance itself.

I'm phoneposting right now so it's hard to be super intricate in my posts, want to give us a few breadcrumbs on what Serrano said relating to this? Look mang I didn't ask to deal with what I ended up dealing with, it started when I was like 2. But the kiked governments know damn well that they're outclassed in this regard, and it drives them insane to have to come to terms with the idea that they're small guys. I find it hilarious though

Leaving would require the destruction of my mortal body then. I'd be willing to do that once I've gotten the path to the void down.

I definitely will. However I'll still keep the comments this user made in mind, just in case.

The music in that first one sounds familiar as fuck but I can't quite place the source…

Gondola so fucking good.

“Now all the world and the stars revolve around you. Now visualise the ancient crypt below, go through it down into the earthen hill, then back up through the column of the ether that revolves around it. Let all be silent, the silence of the dead mingles with the silence of the birds of the forest, silence reigns, Valhalla falls silent as it listens to the breaths of the Initiate. See in your mind’s eye the lightening bolts of the SS, now focus them inwards like the Iron Cross focuses inwards, with energies converging at the central point…See into the void of the Black Sun, into anti-matter, understand that the True Masters have overcome this world: they do not die in their bodies, they left this world of corruption and death in a glorious body of Resurrection, springing the lock as a divine key unlocks a tavistock, the Magic tavistockway opens and their true body forms as a fiery chariot freeing themselves from the chains of matter that implode in the centre of the Black Sun – The Spiritual Illuminator, the Midnight Sun, the ultimate Startavistock of Death and Resurrection – opening of the portal of Eternity where all matter is dissolved, all materialism is undone in its terrible vortex of ultimate destruction. Only the Astal Body of the Ig-Nazi passes through the Black Hole of the Black Sun, the breakaway Astralkorper of Fiery Man passes through it.”

tfw I live really fucking close to the maximum eclipse epicenter
Am I going to get super powers, lads?

stupid board substitutes "g4te" (4 means a) with "tavistock"

Everyone dies, user. When you die, MEAN IT. Also no one dies, anything true is a paradox isn't just a phrase I invented to fuck with philosphers, it's what quantum physics demands.

Ah, I believe I see it now. I'm going to have to wait for the next one now, but at least it's not that far in the future. Plus I have much more time to prepare.

Thanks for the clarification there. I was a little confused.

Oh boy don't I know it. Of course it's hard to remind yourself of that in day to day to life 24/7, still, it's true. I wonder if it goes beyond that into not being true as well, but that's where my mind turns to static.

Witnessed.

Fucking nice, I understood the iron cross thing before I read the next line. It's referencing a new physical direction of mobility. The tesseract implodes and explodes, in the same way as quantum moments stack upon each other to create our time. I simply must read Serrano as soon as possible

What the actual fuck. These repeating digits.

I made a thing to burn in effigy to our people and our gods and our ancestors tomorrow morning during totality

Typical neo-gnostic new-age bullshit. GTFO.

This. That's what all the faggots get wrong when looking at the 2012 phenomenon.

I came to the same conclusion.

Well boys, I'm going to bed. I really want something exciting to happen tomorrow. At the very most, I hope I get super powers. At the very least, I hope I don't die in some cataclysm. At any rate, if I don't make it, I love you guys.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGI
And goddamn anyone that Jynxs this.

So, as a midwest and thus also missouri user, if the ultimate happening is indeed upon us, what bullshit should I be watching for, just in case tomorrow is potentially the last day I will ever have to shitpost on this chinese fingerpuppet tapestry?

Hell yeh, always good to see more Bamanons

Guys, I'll be on a road trip when the eclipse happens, 2-3 hundred miles north of it's path. I'll be on a major highway. Should I pull over and watch it? You think things will HABBEN tomorrow or will I be relatively safe?

Hey! This made a lot of sense to me. The colors, the descriptions. I'm a painter and I always saw that purple shadow and the white sparkly purple with almost a gold-like shimmer. I always suspected I maybe was born able to see a slightly wider color spectrum than the avg person. That and plenty of weed and shrooms in my early 20s. Something clicked and confirmed something in me when I read your post, user.

Eclipse Recon -
Hi, I live in the path of the total eclipse but want to be closer to the epicenter tomorrow.
I drove 40(?) minutes today from my house to Cerulean, KY, where the epicenter of the eclipse will be:
- There is nothing there but farmer fields and the actual epicenter is in the middle of this corn-field where it will probably be off limits.
- People are charging from $25.00 to $65.00 to park in their yards.
- There are lots of areas that are taped off with "Private Property, No trespassing" red tape and all that. Kind of gay, if you ask me.
I also drove to Hopkinsville, KY:
- Hopkinsville, KY was not as "Hoppin'" as I thought it would be.
- They have a festival there in Hopkinsville, so there are like 2 live bands.
- There is also an anniversary (I can't remember how many years ago) that little green men abducted a family on the 21st of August a while back. Maybe that's what the festival is for - the little green men festival. I can't be sure.
- Center of Hopkinsville is cordoned off to pedestrians only. Hopkinsville is normally a very boring hole in the ground and whatever history it has might only be as old as the civil war.

You're new and awfully polite.
Any pics?

I also live in Kentucky and really close to the epicenter.

Its me following up again. I haven't been able to sleep since my last post. I wake up every couple of hours sometimes in a lost daze where i walk back and forth across my apartment sometimes drenched in sweat and screaming. I keep having what another user mentioned as exploding head syndrome. Usually the dreams involve concussion blog or getting shot in the head. Im back because I had a really fucked up one the other night.

I passed out on my couch and in my dream i was laying there but there was a scorching heat all around me with torrential winds. I heard chanting like someone was practicing a ritual only there were two chants going at once. I looked down at my chest and saw what I thought was my cat but it had human form with piercing blue eyes and black hair. It was on me like it normally sleeps but it/he was looking into the distance where the chanting was coming from.

I couldn't move, it seemed he wasn't just protecting me but also pinning me down. As i moved my head my peripheral vision revealed that it/he was undead and just a skull. I saw horn protruding from something so I went to grab them only to find that they were attached to my skull. I ripped those fuckers out but as I did I instantly hit the ground. My teeth crumbled and fell like dust out of my mouth.

It gets worse after that but ill stop there. Checking to see if this resonates with anyone. Im starting to get freaked out.

Interesting, user.

Where? I live just down 41A in TN

Your'e just a degenerate and want to be abused. KYS

It is time for the greatest shattering in history== ==sharpen your minds and count your bullets anons, it only gets bloodier from here.

CALLING ALL ST LOUIS AND BOWLING GREEN ANONS
MAKE SURE THAT YOU LIVESTREAM THE ECLIPSE AND BE ARMED FOR WHATEVER COULD HAPPEN!!!

See you tomorrow, brave lads.

Location of GREATEST ECLIPSE (GE)?
Meaning?
>"When the pigment cerulean blue was discovered, it became a useful addition to Prussian blue, cobalt blue and synthetic ultramarine which already had superseded the prior pigments."

OK, what about eclipses in general?
>"The ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote that Thales of Miletus predicted an eclipse that occurred during a battle between the Medes and the Lydians. Both sides put down their weapons and declared peace as a result of the eclipse.[45]"
Who was Herodotus?
>He wrote a book of history: "The purpose is to prevent the traces of human events from being erased by time, and to preserve the fame of the important and remarkable achievements produced by both Greeks and non-Greeks; among the matters covered is, in particular, the cause of the hostilities between Greeks and non-Greeks."
And the Medes?
>"The Medes were called anciently by all people 'Aryans; but when Medea, the Colchian, came to them from Athens, they changed their name. Such is the account which they themselves give."
Where were the Medes?
What was their religion?
>Zoroastrianism, but the original kind, before Zarathustra. The priesthood passed from father to son. They worked as "advisers, dream interpreters, and soothsayers." They were called "Magi." The god of the Zoroastrian is Ahura Mazda. Ahura Mazda delivers power to the king through the kingship ring (equivalent to a cartouche). You will note the kingship ring looks not unlike an eclipse.
What about the Lydians?
And who were the Hittites?
>The Hittites worshiped Tarhunz, "the weather god of the vineyard" and "dragon slayer." "In the rear hand he holds an axe and in the front hand he holds a thunderbolt. A winged sun may be depicted above his head, indicating his divine authority."
What became of the Lydians?
And who were the Etruscans, then?
PIC RELATED
The greatest inventor, the greatest patron of the arts ever, the first to speak of the concept of "might makes right," and THE VERY MAN FOR WHOM AMERICA IS NAMED?!

Hmmmm…
Hey guys, with all this numerology stuff being posted, and the Christposting happening here, this might be worth mentioning. There's this guy on Youtube who uses all that stuff to explain and measure the planet. It tends to match up with all the meme-magic that goes on, so there might be some merit to this.

…. Could it be?

In summary, what I am saying is this eclipse is a "unite the whites" eclipse.

What if looking directly at it DOES give you special powers, and THAT's why they tell you NOT TO LOOK AT IT?!?!?!?
We'd never know. unless someone tries

^ kike

TWENTY-ONE

A number of mystical import, partly because it is the product of 3 and 7, the most sacred of the odd numbers, but especially because it is the sum of the numerical value of the letters of the Divine Name, Eheyeil, thus:

5+ 10+ 5+ 1 = 21.

It is little valued in Freemasonry, but is deemed of great importance in the Cabala and in Alchemy; in the latter, because it refers to the twenty-one days of distillation necessary for the conversion of the grosser metals into silver.
Source: Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

Eheyeil, thus means email this

On red eye radio they were talking about how the eclipse will be most visible to Trump supporters. I guess not many blacks will get to see it. Solar system is racist. Black sun rises for us.

Never been this excited for the end of the fucking world before.

day of the rope just got easier….

"it won't hurt your eyes"

Observe Jews during the eclipse. If they look at it, it definitely gives you powers.

Elbert Benjamine in the 21 Brotherhood of Light courses.

Serial Lesson 21

How the fuck am I supposed to read this? where does one section end and the other begin?

ty user :^)

Welcome to the world of dude weed lmao user.

Nice try. I already stare at the sun directly 4 hours a day and my eyes are fine.

Kek is asleep and now Ra is blind.

Those digits. That timestamp.

You're on to something, user.

Your computer monitor is not the sun.

GUYS PIC RELATED
BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE WILL HAPPEN IF WE DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

You can't stop it. No one can.

user, I…

what is more crazy is the solar eclipse is happening on a Norse moons day and Erntemonat or August is harvest month.

I am a neophyte but a lone-wolf (no lodge or group or anything). I will preform my first rituals at the hight of the eclipse for you all. I plan to do the Star Ruby ritual (Liber XXV) and then preform fire magic on sigils I created from sentances such as "National Socialism shall rise again" and "Truth shall prevail". Any tips?

HERE'S THE LINK
facebook.com/shannon.raiinboh

You see the sign?

all i been reading is a blood harvest happening.

If this post gets quads "magic numbers" astrology isn't real

here's proof

Thanks, user. I needed to hear this. For the record, everyone, Jesus does not look like the pictures the (((Catholic))) church puts out. He does not have long hair and he was not a pretty boy. That is sure as hell what the guy claiming to be Christ will look like, though.

Earnest Norman and Charles Manson both claimed to be Jesus. Is there truth in this, at all, even in the slightest?

DON'T HESITATE OR WAIT!!
CALL THE POLICE NOW!!

I had a nightmare a few nights ago, don't want to talk about it. Basically I fucked up a lot and did things I'm not proud of, shit has been weighing on the conscious for a while. The dream ended with me admitting my faults and then it all faded to white and I woke up.

I'm not really Christian so idk what to make of all that. Agnostic, sure, but realistically if there is a heaven/hell ain't none of us are worthy of it, sure as shit the Kikes aren't worthy.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxwoodastronomy.solareclipsetimer
Here's an app for your phone that will tell you everything about the eclipse that you need to know based on your gps location. It'll count down until the peak and tell you how long the eclipse will last in that location too, among other neat features.

Fun to read all your previous posts now that you sperg out. Are you going to cry when California sink or Yellowstone blows up too?
How can you embrace meme magic or the eclipse if you are just LARPing. It's fucking happening and you need to go back.

Ive taken white fluff and know exactly what you mean about it being the shadow of the next color octave. I myself have used the word velvet to try to describe it.

Also pickorange I intuitively known since childhood as a kind of "Tired Golden age in India", like white marble fountains floating in a perpetual sunset.

Anybody else have the green light shooting from the sky in their dreams the past couple months? Saw a couple references to it, remembered because owen on IW (I know) said alt american while I was playing New Vegas on demigod for some reason at 3 am and triggered my deja vu hard.

No, the cult of Yeshua is an immense deception wrought through the incorporation of many religious traditions into a controlled framework for the purposes of cultural subversion. The Dead Sea Scrolls revealed that the basic concepts of the New Testament predate the supposed lifetime of Yeshua by several hundred years, and of course there is little evidence to be found for the existence of such a man in the first place. Yeshua is an invention of internal strife between Semites who wanted to rebel against Roman rule and Semites who were content to abide by Roman rule. The core teachings taken from the Essene sect of Yahwehists were developed into a proto-Marxist framework which could be applied to any culture's lower castes as a spiritual justification for overturning the social hierarchy, replacing nativist culture with multiculturalism, and installing a universalist theocracy which has a fictional Semite as its eternal, divine king and a Semitic tribal deity as solitary patron. Every time this cult comes into contact with a new culture, it incorporates a mixture of that culture's folklore and archetypes into a hybridized offshoot designed to be palatable to the population targeted for subversion. Those infected with this new strain lose their agency as the edicts of a foreign culture wear away their natural inclinations and they come to accept a falsified version of their own history. When the infection reaches a critical point, the zealots launch into wholesale murder of those who have yet to convert and the destruction of all traces of the original culture which have not been subsumed into the cult's memeplex.

Christianity is a fiction which perfectly encapsulates everything against which we must fight. It is the venom of the Semite made manifest in the world. It is different from Islam only in the course it has taken. This has caused Christianity to obtain a veneer of Europoid nobility, thus allowing for the relative prosperity of the past few hundred years after the fires of zealotry had burned through their fuel and adherence to the tenets of the religion waned. Unfortunately, Christianity had already imparted two fatal gifts to European nations. The first was the erasure of aspects of traditional culture to varying degrees. While not all nations lost their spiritual grounding, the majority either succumbed to the materialistic nihilism inherent in Semitic ideology or were forced to accept such a re-ordering due to the imperialism of the universalist church. The second such change was the introduction of Semites themselves into our nations and the normalization of their presence to the point where they are considered native residents and allowed full participation in society. These two gifts combined represent the functional result of the myth of the world-conquering Semitic messiah. To summarize, those who believe in him become zealous slaves who will murder their own kin in order to invite foreigners to reign over the faithful.

Kids, seriously, you are tipping your hats too much this nite, the NT is saying something and you are changing the meaning because you cant get a gf or you are a mad leftist, accept it, you have a fuckton of prophecies, but the ones of the Bible are winning, why keep tipping your hats and following a frog?

Just fyi this was the 666th post in this thread.

I can't wait to come back here and laugh at all of you dumb fucks when nothing happens

OH WAIT

YOU'RE GONNA SAY SHIT HAPPENED ANYWAYS

Bad weather? IT WUZ DA EKLIPSUH! Wrong guy got elected? DA EKLIPSUH! Couple people die from a car bomb in Paris? DA EKLIPSUH!!

You doomsday people are fucking classic backpedallers and goalpost movers

I know that Jesus was a lie, but thereare differences between that of the flesh and that of the cult of personality. So when people such as Ernest Norman, Charles Manson, and David Icke claim to be Jesus is there significance in this or are they just mentally ill? I find creat interest in the works of Earnest Norman and the oddity of Charles Manson. I'm not a big follower of David Icke, however.

Cut out the chaos magic bullshit and go read some fucking Serrano.

(checked)
Will find this shit as your dubs of truth tell me to

Is this what you're talking about? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serrano_people

thegoldwater.com/news/6970-Voting-tomorrow-to-Censure-Trump-Call-and-tell-these-folks-NO

Then everything is a lie, kids please, even Ur wasnt real because the Bible says is real, we arent in the XVIII century anymore and if we check astronomy then fedoras arent real and i am seriously thinking that fedoras are paid shills or kids with serious mental problems or maybe just cultural atheists like australians, remember that most jews are just fedoras that follow the talmud.

There is always significance to it, but it is only in some cases that the significance is as a sign of mental illness. Manson is a strange case indeed, because there always seems to be a shadow of lucidity to his type. Perhaps rather than a legitimate claim, it should be interpreted as another form of expression. For instance, one has to ponder what the message would be if someone who understood the falsehood of the religion made such a claim.

I've never heard that Icke also makes such a claim. I still don't know if he's a nut or absolutely committed to acting as one so as to be allowed to publish a veiled form of the truth.

Quads user, see for Esoteric Hitlerism. Read the works of Miguel Serrano and Praise Kek!

More a question.
Do you think the entity/entities you perform your "rituals" for will listen to you? I mean you can't even spell sentence properly. Are you sure your spells will work? What if your inability to spell in the language of the flesh and mind is carried over to your spells of the spirit. You might cause a catastrophe. Or it more likely wont work at all.

Icke began calling himself "David Icke, the Christ" and began a youtube series about it. In one, he wrote a letter to Queen Elizibeth about Lizard People claiming he was the christ so he had authority on the matter and then explained his "research" in discovering it was not only read in transit but was most likely altered before being recieved by the Queen.

Don't you know that the human body only needs 2 hours of sleep a week?

Oh damn, my bad. I confused David Icke with David Shayler. Sorry

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Had I been at my desktop I would love to screencap this post that succinctly addresses the christian problem.

By my mobile browser's count, that post you linked is #668.

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

Having an issue where I can't upload screenshots.

Here ya go though, user 0x0.st/nDz.png

Image uploads just got broken

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

Yes, sort of. I had a vivid dream of green light and swastikas back in July. Had a vivid dream of swirling green light the next night. It stopped for awhile, but then I had another dream of green lights again this past Friday.

I've been dreaming of purple light on occasion.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!
They will learn to fear their own shadows once more as the heavens cast them in full darkness during the midst of the day.

Nothing will happen

GOOD. BYE GYÖRGY

Buckle up buckaroo!

THERE IS DANGER IN THE SUMMER MOON ABOVE

Stay safe anons, kek will return to us in september. Do not turn your back on him, stay vigilant.

3 HOURS

brace for impact

Checked.
Kek returns.

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

This thread reminds me of related, if you look long enough, you find all kinds of 'coincidences'.
There is so much written in this world that there is a prophecy for literally everything

My body is ready.

We need a new thread soon

Much is happening, a happening doesn't have to crash upon your head.

kek, give us strength…

anyone got any more of this girl?

Shit, meant to reply to

I live in Columbia, SC. We are supposed to witness the Black Sun's longest period of totality in the country. An EMT friend of mine said there are rumors that niggers are planning a 3 minute version of the "Purge" during the darkness. In Columbia, unless you're rich, white neighborhoods can often be as short as a 5 minute walk from black housing. I'm guessing they will just be robbing gas stations but there are definitely more cops driving around than normal. Praying for chaos

You are all already strong. And this will make you stronger. Under covers, here it comes. This is when night and day kiss.

wew

And but a partial accounting!!!!

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

It begins.

Prepare yourselves, friends.

Good luck everyone

Moon man comes today.
Unite with your ancestors spirits.

GOOD BYE, GEORGY

When will it begin?
t.yuro

Sometime in the next three hours

I do hope this triggers something latent in your blood you are still seeking.

CANT WAIT BUDDY
Also see ya in hell Soros piece of shit

GOOD BYE , GYÖRGY!

I've been going to bed a lot earlier than normal, what gives?

You're old now, user.

Not a coward, just lazy.

September is the month the public was the true side of Islam.

Also:

onthisday.com/day/september/23

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

GOOD BYE, GYÖRGY!

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

28 minutes
timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2017-august-21

F
GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

Less than a minute, anons

CHECKED

it begins

Which one of you faggots is spamming swastikas?

GOOD BYE GYÖRGY!

If dubs kek is real

no forcing

I'm getting that deja vu suddenly. Perhaps an old dream.

Any other user feeling very anxious?

I'm quite excited, guess you could say anxious

"I'm sorry, I forgive you."

Is this the Christmas Story kid?

Why would I? Have something to hide?

Repent to your Lord God.

kek they deleted the account

my lord is Kek friendo

I'm only anxious about there not being a new thread loaded up.
Top kek.

Last reply get

nope me