Gary Cohn Vowed To Block Trump's Nationalist Agenda

Fucking knew it. Trump needs to get this globalist kike out of the White House now. Its getting sickening that Kushner is still in there along with Princess Ivanka, but its worse knowing Kushner is the one putting all these people in place. Sadly Donald has too much trust in his family to know that Kushner is not looking out for his best interests, and I think Ivanka is siding with Kushner more than her father.

archive.is/a0ZQh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what the fuck is anyone going to do about it? Vote? Fucking shitpost?

All of you know what is necessary at this point, even if you can't say it=

We all know voting won't get us out of this, but everyone is too comfortable to risk what they've got.
Its pathetic.

Your future is non-existent, and you praise half-measures which are insufficient to salvage us. Get busy living, or get busy dying, because there are no good Jews, and they aren't going to excise themselves.

Fuck off retard, go back to your trailer and study a Talmud. Then kill yourself.

I'm a Christian because I believe all Nations should be one under Jesucristo nuestro Salvador.

This makes zero fucking sense. It's something a middle schooler would say.

Checked

This fucking kike. Thats what we need another jew as the head of the Fed. Dump this fucker into the woods and let a bear eat him cause he isnt going to do you any favors where he is at.

Jew faggot is probably suckin baby blood with him in the Lincoln bedroom, vile fucks.

Looks like they're beginning to make their moves now that they've fostered "Unpopularity" with the president.
Looks like it's gonna be a wild ride from here on out.

If trump were to get impeached we would have a firestorm of nationalism.

A nationalist would get elected.

The GOP wanted clinton to be the president which was why Jeb was the forerunner before trump showed up.

We can't get the GOP to stand behind 1.5 billion dollars for the wall, yet they line up to increase the military budget by 100 billion dollars.

>trusting (((Goldman Sachs)))

Trump reaps what he sows. Better sack him quick because we know what they want looking at the speech Hillary gave them in secret. No way will their globalist fantasy come to fruition. They must be gassed.

No shit, because a wall is against their interests and getting military contact shekels and cheap labor is. They don't care that it would save money without these leeches.

An impeachment will gas the Neo-cons and throw out someone who's drowning in a sea of Jews,and is sooo wishy washy.

Trump should have gassed the Saudi oil industry/econmy with sanctions the moment they tried to fuck over the frackers.

Trump owns property in towel land.

Trump is miles ahead of the Bushs,but he's nowhere near the Pat Buchanan.

I would take a republican who comes out of the impeachment over trump at this point.

Trump should had been locking up the leftist left and right the moment they tried to block the wall, and sanctuary cities for breaking the numerous anti illegal migrant laws.

We need a president who would be willing arrest the supreme court justices in a heart beat if they rule in favor of the wetbacks.

pure coincidence

out of the impeachment firestorm*

Git gud if you need to still look that name up.

I know it well enough.

Checking these dubs. But ultimately, we have been on Mr Bones wild ride for years. And theres a reason its called Mr. Bones wild ride.

Why did Trump even bring this guy on board in the first place? He had to have known that they'd end up clashing over nationalist vs globalist interests

Bannon needs to take care of this.

Maybe he is disarming his opponents, make them think they have a few people on the inside, when they don't.

An impeachment would not gas the Neo-cons. An impeachment would empower them under President Pence, you utter mongoloid.

an impeachment would cause the great white chimpout and for that reason it would be the dumbest thing the jews could possibly do

You hope that is what it would cause, but white people for the most part are nowhere near uncomfortable enough to bear arms against ZOG yet in my estimation.

Further more, a successful impeachment would not only make Pence the President, ensuring a Neo-Con agenda would be rammed down the public's throat, but it would also renew and embolden the lefty/commie/nigger bloc to push back even harder against the ebil right wing waycist Patriarchy than they already have been. Anyone thinking impeachment would be a good thing at this point is either a fucking retard or controlled opposition.

Guess who he's worked for?

Who could have predicted this cohencidence?

To make them think that he wasn't such a threat as to necessitate a Clinton-style suicide.

They're used to the idea that just by surrounding someone with /theirguys/ they can control said person. Trump's not really the sort you can do that with, multiple times so far he has disregarded literally everyone else in the room and enforced his will instead. He's still playing realpolitik, and he will be forced to continue doing so until such a time as we can defuse this 'muh Russia' bullshit.

Why not have Trump go hunting with Mccain/Gary and cheney him?

He's Irish what do you expect

We're fucked

alcoholism

Does being the National Economic Council director give this guy any power?

Meant Goldman Sachs, but ok.

"Irish aren't white" D&C attempt. I'd rather have all Irish than a single fucking jew.

>former Goldman Sachs (((executive)))
>(((vanity fair)))
Pressxtodoubt.jpg

FIX THIS.

Reported.

I know your cronies are watching this thread, Kikener. Your days are numbered. Even if you throw us all in camps we'll never bow to your faggy wanna-be satanic ass.

How can a kommisar of schekel dealing block Trump from doing what he was voted to do?
He has no leverage over him.

Let the Jews think Trump is a big dumb unhinged idiot who is actually susceptible to just doing whatever the last person he spoke to said, it's better for us that way. Trump himself clearly has no problem with them underestimating him.

Good goy, associate anti-jew sentiment with mental illness, just as you were taught.

Get back into the oven.

check that

are you serious? trump specifically picked them for these reasons, he is absolutely 100% doing israels bidding. he will accomplish nothing of value besides throwing the occasional consolation bone to shut people up and keep hopes up. he's a zionist thru n thru.

trump will never do those things, because he's controlled by israel. he won't lock up any leftists, unless they are also enemies of israel. what happened to the special prosecutor for hillary clinton he promised in the debates? after he elected he's all "she did a great job, better than anyone! i'm good friends with her and bill, i realy like them both!"

he was put in the white house by jews and bankers specifically for these reasons. he filled his cabinet with GS. his cabinet has more wealth than 87 countries assuming 14.5b but it is estimated as high as 35b.they are all globalists and trump gives zero shits about nationalism.

bannon was a vice president of goldman sachs. do you not know this??

They'll trip all over each other to throw money and crates of M4s and tanks and helicopters at Israel, too.

If it weren't for you merely posting about this on an imageboard rather than leading by example, you'd have a point. But like this, all your posts essentially are, is

Checked.

Well said. I too consider even most right wing whites to be far too domesticated and afraid to bear arms in revolution. It is largely buried just how bad it had to get for the first revolution. Whites dying in the streets of.hunger everywhere due to economic collapse caused by Rothschild currency fuckery. (((They))) tell you it was about tea leaves and patriotism, absolute hogwash. It was a war largely for survival of the working white. (((They))) have learned their lesson and made food cheap enough still that it does not repeat such a dangerous buildup.

Doubly so.

It says a lot about Trump's supposed intelligence – or lack thereof – that he brought these people on board in the first place. There's a point where it needs to dawn on people that he's just lazily signing off on whomever Republican jew handlers put in front of him.

Who the fuck he thinks he is!?

Except theyre all just advisors. They cant make Trump do jack shit. In fact, publicly stating "I'm not going to let Trump do this" is a surefire way of galvanizing Trump because of the way he operates. He HATES being talked down to or told what he can or cannot do.

Good job Cohnhead.

Well, no one can say his Jews are not good at suggesting what he should do.

This post seems like bait
prove to me that this isn't just editorialized bullshit

Here are the only actual quotes in the whole article:

So?
How does this justify all the other bullshit in the article?
go fuck yourself whoever wrote this bullshit

And you don't think Cohn ISN'T undermining Trump? His comments about coal say it all.

Holla Forums was right again.
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.

Go back to reddit you fucking faggot.
(heil'd)
Now he can be fired, yes? Like clay…

Does Kushner have 24/7 Secret Service on him?

I don't care if I'm put on a list for typing these words, I'm Finnish. But if I were American, owned a long range sniper rifle and had the skills to use it, I would park my station wagon in a remote area overlooking an even where Kushner is at, preferably without Trump so there's less secuirity and I would hide under some blankets in the trunk of my car with the boot open, aim carefully and spray that kippah across the wall. I would do this as a lone wolf, I would tell no one. I would do this in radio silence, I would never write about it online, or do any searches related to something like it, in fact if I decided to do it I would stop browsing Holla Forums all together for the time being. I would never write any notes on paper. All the information and planning would stay in my head.

Heil'd
While I still say they should gas that yid, this article smells of huffpost-tier bullshit. Breitbart is leagues above most rags but that just puts it into the realm of toilet paper tbh.

That was the whole point. He didn't really believe in the extremes of message he peddled and his personal business interests best suited by keeping the status quo. So, he created a clash of ideas inside his own Whitehouse that prevents any progress on the real issues from moving forward. Now, little things that seem like big ones will continue happen and the news will be filled with exaggerated headlines about "tectonic" changes he's making, but in hindsight will look like speed bumps to the globalist thugs.

Fake news. The kikes are trying to D&C the camp. Seriously, anybody ITT would believe a word coming from an anonymous Goldman Sachs executive? It's like listening to the ADL to get the truth about the Holocaust

Nice inspirational speech, Hillary. But it won't work here.

You've went full circle, kike.

You missed the point on purpose, Chaim

This is correct. We *are* too comfortable and you included. You want others to conduct violent acts against the (((System))) yet you yourself have likely not done so yourself. I haven't either.

However, I believe that you are jumping the gun here, even if you were serious. Now is still not the time for blowing kisses at important Jews. Now is the time for building up White political organizations, disseminating pro-White propaganda, and raising the revolutionary atmosphere in our respective countries.

And before some idiot tries to complain about my choice of word "political" and whine about it, go read some history. No revolutionary movement has ever succeeded or even come close to succeeding without engaging in practical politics. People need leaders. That's just a fact of human nature. Without leaders and organization, our anger at what the Jews have done to us will remain aimless anger and nothing more. Organization is what is necessary.
If you are afraid of difficulties in the war of annihilation, you were never serious about preserving our race. If you fear to try simply because it is difficult, you're useless. Man up and face the obvious.

Chekt and rekt.

This kike is probably fuming we didn't sign the Paris Climate Change Accord. Trump earned points for keeping us out of that shit deal. Killary would have signed it in a heartbeat. That NASA shit on the other hand, fuck's sake Trump get it together

You forgot that Seth Rich was a kike. Thinking kikes care about their fellows is kind of like anthropomorphism, putting human qualities into non-human things. They're already throwing Soros under the bus, Kikener is next. And you're after him, you fucking hebe.

Oh you mean this guy is a treacherous jew? Are you sure user?

a goldman sachs banker vowing to stop trumps israeli nationalist agenda??? highly doubtful

PS it's called zionism

archive.
org/details/Rense.20170724/Rense.20170724.2of3.mp3

Shark Tank has really aged that Canadian faggot.

This just sounds like he's getting paid to do fuckall and bitch about stupid shit with (((Kushner)))

How often has the Trumpenproletariat played this card in the short time since Trump's inauguration? A hundred times?

Pretty sure if Trump thinks you are going to block his "agenda" he is going to check you. He's not the type of boss to allow employees to fuck up his business.

Hi FBI.

This is just getting stale at this point.

Jean Luc Picard sure gained weight.