FASHION FORWARD

I know this isn't usual Holla Forums fare because you all like manly and autistic vidya, but Style Savvy is hands down THE best fashion video game series and it has a niche audience similar to the harvest moon series.

So where are my fashionistas hiding?

I know EU has had the game for a while, so feel free to post your girls ITT

I'll post my girl when I figure out how to get the screenshots out.

Waiting for your posts.
Never played the game but the girls are damn cute.

Was surprised Sakurai put a music track from this into Smash Wii U

Either put the SD card in your computer or use the 3DS web browser to upload images somewhere then save them and reupload them here.

You may or may not be able to upload straight to 8ch, I haven't tried in a while.

testing 3ds upload

I want to be a girl

only a cute one tho

will it be unnecessarily progwashed like the european release?

I didn't know many girls browsed Holla Forums

an ambitious game transcends demographics

You haven't seen anons playing otome games yet.

Post that picture, you know the one.

I played it when it came out in Nippon. You're getting the Blacked version too.

Step it kouhai!

It's hard to believe that a big game like this is so slow getting to America when all NoA had to do was take out a German translation. Did they spend a year memeing it up? It's like they're going out of their way to fuck up.

most likely it was the publisher deciding whether to pay NoA's licensing fee. They have to be sure there's a sufficiently large market to make their money back, after all

Clothing is actually something that does merit serious changes from British English (I'd assume going to Quebec French from real French also has issues with this).

I have little doubt NoA fucked it up even worse though.

nevermind, the game's published by them anyway

still, probably the question of marketing potential

Didn't the latest Style Savvy got BLACKED in its localisation?

To be honest, I doubt NoA will even fix the "Dance and Rhythm and Loyers" shirt.

Yes. Pic 5 in

The content's the same but a lot of the characters are "multicultural". They did a lazy job of it too, since there are events where you meet brother and sister pairs who are clearly different races.

Oh wow, didn't hear about that. I just thought they made the guy black along with his sister and made the cast overwhelmingly black as a result.

Screenshots?

Let me hang out at the makeup salon for a bit and see if I can find one.

Wasn't the guy at the top of the shop "Arabella"'s brother? I remember him referring to her as his sister plenty.

Yeah, but at least those two actually match. Often you'll get siblings buying a gift for their mother and one of them is very clearly adopted.

Wow, that's terrible.

I don't actually have a screenshot of Tarou blacked. Can you get one of that too?

I assume they did cut the skin treatment (allows changing skin color before beating the game) option in the makeup salon? I heard it wasn't in the demo.

Well I ran out of visitors at the salon and didn't get any mismatches yet. Here's Tarquin, though.

Jesus Christ, how horrible.

Good one.

Why is there a monkey dressed up? Is this an Ape Escape cameo?

I sure hope not, user

This blackwashing shit is pretty horrible but

as long as my character can still be white or azn I'll be fine with it probably