4 AM

Losing control?

Are you more the type to dress for fashion or for stats in a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
volunteerics.org/where-you-could-volunteer
blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
levity.itch.io/azurea-juncture-demo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are going back to Gundam today.

Top 5 for m'lady.

Evenin' folks.

Morning everyone!

Still no new figs in my life. Although I've got the next too picked out. I really should try to take a picture when these come in but moving 8 figs will be annoying as hell.

Morning, niggers. Is it possible for a broken person to feel better about themself?

Stats.

I almost missed it by being absent-minded. How's shit? Is DMX gonna give it to me?

Hey 4am, do you guys believe it's possible to be a complete and utter failure at 18 years old?

I'd say so yeah.

PHILLED

Ordered a coupla more figures today for my birthday coming up. Pics related.

Fashion, to a point.

I've heard a lot of guys who get /fit/ and start getting more "real" hobbies say they do. I've never had that problem though really so I dunno.

Unless you are a drug addict high school drop out, then no.

Pizza was good.

X gon deliver.

Any situation in life prior to your early to mid 30's is 100% reparable if you put enough work in

Yeah but you'd have to fuck up pretty bad for that to happen.

Congrats!

What toppings?

GOOD.

Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and extra cheese

I bought a gun today
Fashion. You can't save the world unless you're cute

Those are some sweet Mikus
I got a chinese knock off of the figma version of that nendo. The joints are so loose it's impossible to pose but I don't even know what I expected for ten bucks

I don't deserve those dubs

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Stats for sure. BUT I do love a good fashion set. I'm not normally a fashion hunter, but I will make a fashion set to goof around online with

Definitely.

I almost picked up that second one here a while back, but decided against it. It's a nice-looking figure though. I hate nendoroids though.

Nice! What'd you get? Post pics!

Very nice. All meat is the only way to go really.

Oh shit really? What'd you get?

eeh, I checked the seller reviews. It'll be fiiiiiiine.

What did you get?

On a scale of 1-10 how cowboy is it?

Say it when you will go 25 or above. Right now you have to grind up institute and find a workplace. After that you can decide if you were utter failure that entire time or not.

Also don't hope for serious relationship until becoming 25. Bitches WILL leave you. They all whores.

You are extremely young for this website though, never visit r9k to not become like some of us.

I forgot even what Hyde was known for again. Is he like a Garrison figure that people memed into existence, or is he actually a KKK leader or something?

Same as always, nothin' new to report. You?

Hes basically Holla Forums if it were a stand up comic.

He's a mass murdering white supremacist.

reminder

I'll be rooting for Jesusanon when he battles you.

He's an internet comedian, leader of the troupe Million Dollar Extreme; his penchant for politically incorrect humor has lead to his memetic portrayal as a deadly terrorist capable of limitless massacre and hate

He's the leader of the Aryan Union and KKK and has commited mass atrocities on non-whites.

Hey Fags
Got a new job interview in a couple days, got in contact my old coding teacher on helping me improve my skills, and I even finally stumbled across a copy of Elite Beat Agents
I am hoping this means things are turning around for ol' arino.
I still am going to have to withdraw 300$ from my savings in order to pay my half of rent and had a complete beyond garbage DnD session yesterday but lets not dwell on the bad things.

as for the question, fasion of course.
doesn't mean shit if you dont look good.
I really like games where the good things are nice and well designed, and NOT a poorly cluttered pieces of inefficient mess.

Failure is a state of mind
a 50 year old who has done nothing with their life still has opportunity to turn it around, they just need the right mindset

Hes right though. Annoying as shit to pose, tons of tiny parts that are easy to break or lose. Weird chibi style that looks nothing like the source material most of the time. That miku is really cute but I'm never buying any nendos or even figmas again for the same reasons. Well maybe a Ritsu nendo.

A Garrison figure.

He got it worse because of his redpill video.

Then how do I feel good about myself?

It isn't enough for me.

How?

Downloaded Katawa Shoujo.

Asking out the coworker Friday but it'll go away so I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it.

I'd say so.

I applied for some jobs on Monday, to a local game store, a hobby shop, and to a Firehouse Subs. They were hiring so I figured why not.

You mean Reggie?

And i'm not talking about the way they look, they're just such a fucking pain in the ass to assemble I have big-ish hands though

Where's the work at fam?

So basically he's more Zyklon and less Ben?

I guess I should rephrase it as, relative to others. How the flying fuck are so many other people this young, and already hugely successful? I can't even drive yet, while these people are already heading off to work in high end companies, have shit tons of connections, or at the very least being accepted to universities. It feels like I'm not even competent.

I've already come to terms that I've lost in every single gene pool there is, and will never get into a relationship.

Yup, but I'm on break so is fine.

I like how all 4:00 am threads are 11:00 pm threads for me. Seeing you guys being sleepy, and me being sleepy cause i actually didn't sleep this night anyway.

I'm considering going on a government sponsored trip for young people to Africa for over 2 (two) months (10 (ten) weeks) to help people fight aids. I'll have to live with an African family too, luckily I don't hate black people I just don't think black people belong in Britain

Is this a good idea? Am I too racist? Another thing is they want you to also do volunteer work around your village (I don't even live in a village or anything roflmao) when you get back but I don't want people to recognise me and see me doing embarrassing stuff

A Daewoo DP51. Thirteen shots of 9mm with the magic of triple action for $250.

Everyone's unique, there's no universal answer that works for everyone. A bitch answer ain't it?

Does this look like a video a NEETsoc would make?

I like that or even better I like when armor is practically meaningless anyway. Big part of the reason I liked armor in DeS.

You put much effort into either though?

Enjoy the discounts wherever you land hombre.

If you go, you're going to come back a racist.

Stats!
if you dress for look you'll only end up making it harder on yourself

That's one way to put it.

This is why they are super successful young most of the time.

Where you live at user?

Never heard of it tbh

Let us know how it shoots when you take it to the range!

Enjoy your rape and aids.

Seems like you niggers are in need of some serious life advice so I'm gonna hook you up, also read this book it's really good

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big (Summary, Paraphrased) - Scott Adams

People only talk about the success stories. For every 20 year old future executive, you got hundreds of people all around you who are just quietly getting along through life.

it sounds awful, why would you put yourself through that?

Sleep is for the weak.

Get out!

Thats why I'm a shut in NEET playing games, watching shows, and chilling with the waifu 24/7

Busser at a 4 Star Restaurant
At face value sounds so much worse than the position I currently got but the pay+hours is noticeably better (hopefully I wont be fucking up on rent anymore) and from what I understand they treat employees pretty well, which was my main reason to look for a new job in the first place

I have such a love for old weapon and armory to the point that I get triggered when I see an amazing "lvl 100 sword of fucking shit up" but it looks like the most poorly designed piece of garbage out there
simplicity is best when it comes to old weapons, and you can make them look beautiful in their simplicity and design.

i only watched the dub because i'm shit at reading and i like to go through thread and play games while watching

i honestly never bother with subs unless there is no dub for the series

I'm finishing a puzzle. It is nice and simple to do. Now, how do you solve the puzzle that is women? I'm not talking about sex, since that's easy to do. I'm talking about actual relationships.

Stats, it's a video game not real life.

Might be hectic, but it must also be pretty great compared to regular restaurants so who knows. Good luck muchacho.

just be yourself, man

cut all of them and get a wifu

The first time I played modded skyrim I found this super simple sword. I think it was like "antique iron sword". And I used that thing forever cause it was just so comfy. That kind of thing and just basic clothes or leather armor is the best.

Now you are just shitposting.

Never ever try to understand women.

get a box of tissues it won't be for fapping

What do you mean? Did she say yes, no, or just some vague answer?

Sounds right up my alley, fucking nice.

Thanks. I'm really hoping more for the game shop or hobby shop, so I can get out of food service. But if they hire me, I won't complain. Previous experience is a plus after all.

Fucking nice! I love EBA that fucking Christmas chapter gets me teary-eyed every damned time.

Good luck on that one. I don't have any answers for you. I've given up on 3D for the most part, unless the perfect girl happens to land at my feet.

^ this is reasonable advice

First, you treat them like children. Then, you break them like a dog.

Skip to 6:20

That depends. I finished high school with honors but still can't find any jobs in my area. I consider that a failure in itself.

Yeah a change of pace is always welcoming. Plus working retail at a game shop sounds much more comfy than the food business.

adventure & experience. One thing I'm worried about though is what happens if I fall out with my host family and end up stuck in Africa on my own as a white person

that's a negative point of view

Yeah. Just walked through the rain to buy some apples and pears to make apple loaf and stew up the pears for preserving. Had to rummage through the recycling for empty jam jars to preserve it in which felt wrong for some reason but waste not want not.
I used to make shitloads of jars of stewed feijoas with my grandma and figured I should get back into it. It's really fun and nice to have some jars of tasty fruit stew to put on the morning weetbix.
Starting off with a hard question, jesus.
Mostly stats but I'll take a few point hit to get the better looking set if there isn't much difference.

Evening, Smokes.

Absolutely.

Nope, because there's still shitloads of time left to correct it.

Cosplay as Karen on the trip.

I almost never eat junk and I still dont have the motivation to exercise.

Should have expected that.

Thought of that, but if I'm getting one I want to make sure I don't cheat.

I guess my sister shown that enough. Older sisters are not good people.

I would offer to doodle, but I'm busy eurobeating off in the

drinking this banana wine, holy shit it's so sweet, almost sickening

Africa isn't kind to white people, if you want adventure, visit japan or something.

It's a south korean service pistol with the only really notable thing being the fast action trigger. I never thought I'd find one just browsing through a gun store, let alone for that price

What's even better is that's a good $150 less than what they usually go for

Why is that dude lying between some other dude's legs while holding his uncircumcised penis?

Howdy friend.

I aim to please.

Quick question doodleanon, but how do you draw from the imagination?

Of what?

What kind of specific advice you looking for anyway?

why?

It's the only way he can get off anymore.

Holy shit

I keep seeing this book around
Genuinely seems like something I would want to give a read but stuff like that last paragraph are what get me
Seems to me there is a large focus on just success, I honestly done care about succeeding for the sake of it, I just want to succeed in particular fields because, well, those are what I genuinely want out of life. To be like my childhood idols, in a sort of way.

the regular work schedule, regular times off, and stuff like that seem like the best benefits. I actually get to plan out my week now.
The restaurant itself seemed pretty small as well
I am never one who likes to assume something will be easy, but I feel I could at least handle it.

Nothing like a good looking sword.
One of the reasons why I like DnD so much is how, in order so everything could fit on a system dictated by dice (with the largest one being 20) they left armor and weapons and what not be as simple as possible.
So you got basic stuff like "Leather, Studded Leather…" "… Shortsword, Bastard Sword"
and players get to decide the descriptive parts of it, if they so wish
Its nice in its simplicity.

Well dang thats really neat! That gun could have protected someone from commies!

You ever handled a gun before? If not at the very least learn the 4 rules and follow them until they become instinct. Or take a class.

Think you'll be eating there regularly?

Motherfucker.

Not really.

Already have one.

I mean I know we'll both have to move away from the town we live in to move on with life so it seems pointless.

Hello friends.

A balance between both. Can't look like total dogshit because of pride, but I can't have retarded stats because muh metagame.
Granted I'd love to look cool with some costume skins overlaying the equiptment.

It's not just Africa, I could go other places too but it seems most likely to be Africa.

Help.

Yeah thats always nice. I've only ever played a tiny bit of DnD but designing my characters description and everything was one of the best parts.

Then how do you know!

Life's like that, finding your own way or making one. Anyhow, enjoy Katawa Shoujo man, I can't wait to hear how it went.

I use my stand, [PLAY DEEP] to traverse the internet and reach into the requester's imagination.

a buddy gave it to me as a gift

Bonjour.

My thoughts exactly. Since it's a local place, it'll probably be even more comfy. I have no problem talking about videogames with even complete strangers.

CUTE

Oh nice, so it's more like $400 retail. Still, not bad. My co-workers husband picked up a Glock 43, I liked it. He put a new trigger on it, for a 2.5/3lb pull, instead of the 6lb trigger it came with. He let me mess around a little with it, even stripped it for me to show me just how easy it is to clean. I was pretty impressed. Then my boss piped in about how he has a half-pound trigger on one of his Remington rifles. We just looked at him with disdain and he was cracking some joke about it.

ahh cross that bridge when you guys get to it! Enjoy the time you guys will have together while you have it at least. Nothing's set in stone either. Who knows, you guys could wind up married and living in the same town you're in now, or moving out to another town together. Fate's only set in stone when you decide it's set! best of luck to you muchacho

Maybe when eurobeat ends you can do something?

Go to the one by the Philippines then. Don't go to Africa.

Well, other than the sweetness is it any good?

scientifically proven techniques, I have condensed the entire field of fitness advice into one sentence:

every day—all of the other elements of fitness will come together naturally without the need to use up
your limited supply of willpower.

Success is relative, not necessarily simply in a career or corporate context - there's plenty of good info to glean from it that is applicable to all kinds of areas in life

Whats that south east asian country you can go to?

Thanks for posting that, I remember you drawing it but I can't find where I saved it to. Much appreciated.

But what if they're normalfags?

Got the Miku with the android blob. Love the style of the sculptor.

Brings back memories from Neptunia 1.

Sounds pretty nice.

IT'S TIME.

How to tell if she is a slut. That or how to tell she is cheating on me. The women in my area ain't good, so while there are the obvious signs, I need to learn the subtle ones.

I just feel like I know.

Life's also a fucking bitch.

I'm too self-destructive to actually have it go on for that long but thanks.

yes the time is 4:25 am

pic related

the aftertaste is awful but the initial kick is nice, I think this would make a great mix with a desert or some kind of float

I keep everything I draw, so if you lose it you can always ask

no u

Tru fuckin fax.

Time to cast some spells.

Shes a slut if she wants to fuck you immediately. Or if shes dating some guy when you start picking her up. Best advice I got there.

As far as knowing if shes cheating on you, just look for the little signs. Does she always have her phone at an angle while checking it? Does she randomly not want to hang out on days you know shes doing nothing often?

You been cheated on before user?

You'll never know if you never try. Just gotta force yourself to cause I know your depression is gonna stop you from even wanting to start.

Much obliged drawfriend.

it's too early to be doing magic

Why aren't you faggots playing video games?

You don't really get a choice fuccboi you can just pick a couple choices and hope for the best

India, Cambodia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Phillippines

Might have all my choices be these countries tbh, people here are scaring me about going to Africa tbh

What kind of loser plays video games?

Huh, that sounds kinda interesting. I'd try it.

Got nothing to play today. Although I did try some more warband mods. Guess I should get that n64 emulator post thread.

Do you not have a choice?

Go to the philippines and bang ugly sorta asian hookers.

I have. It's my first time owning one but I've handled firearms before

I took a look at some glocks when I was there but they were pretty far out of my price range.
I really wish they had more of a revolver selection. I'm semi knowledgeable there, not so much with automatics

I can fake it with the best of them when it comes to normalfag vidyatards. Just talk about how good Ocarina of Time was, or how amazing Fallout 3/New Vegas are (to be fair, New Vegas is pretty good) or something along those lines and you've got them hook, line, and sinker 9 times outta 10. This reminds me; on Monday, I was wearing a Fallout shirt that had the Vault Boy on it. I opened the door for a family after applying at the Firehouse Subs, I was leaving and just held the door for them. The qt blonde girl with them, who looked around 18 or 19, told me "nice shirt" with a pleasant smile on her face. I thanked her and went on my way. Felt nice. She had those fucking hipster glasses though, so that nice feeling faded pretty quick. Still, I can't remember the last time I was complimented by a girl

post more cute doodles

Because I've been playing videogames since I got home from work. My copy of GalGun came in today and I've been playing that mostly, and I also played some Cooking Mama and MPH on my flash cart. I need to keep on with SO5 though, I'm afraid I'll wind up dropping it if I start playing too many other games.

I'm not very knowledgable of either, but when I've gone to the range or out to my grandparent's land to shoot, I've always found the revolver more comfortable to grip, and more enjoyable to shoot.

I did this back when I drew, but that was remedied with a severe HDD crash

I've been playing games all day, this is me taking a break

Take a class on hypnosis, you'll learn a lot about body language that way

Keep in mind if you fucked her a night or two after seeing her or a week or something, she'd do it with other guys.

Also, stuff like her suddenly putting a lock on her phone, not letting you use her phone, long drawn out explanations for where she was, coldness and her withdrawing from you, not wanting sex as much, Being irate at you more, Accusing you of cheating, taking selfies with some new guy or some dude randomly messaging her or over affection on facebook. Stuff like that.

Oh well thats good at least.

Doubt you would have found anything in your price range anyway. Besides a beat up shitty taurus or something similar.

These things. Fucking delicious and tart with a distinctive taste and smell. You're supposed to scoop out the liquidy insides and leave the hellishly sour skin. They grow really well in the north island and often get run over by the lawn mower because we can't even be bothered collecting them all yet for some reason they're ~$15/kg if you're trying to buy them from the supermarket.
I almost feel like this post needs a tl;dr but feijoas best fruit.

I'm playing Romance of The Three kingdoms

Yeah it's pretty easy to play people. A compliment is a compliment ain't it?

It's some korean rice-banana wine, called kook soon dang/makgeolli

my HDD is dying too, it's scary

EBA is perfect, must have on the DS I would say

From what I understand the food there is good but really overpriced, and goes down a decent amount with a discount
hopefully I will start eating regularly because of that, and the fact that I would get a more solidified schedule

the best DnD players are the ones who put time into their characters like that.
Out of all the people I play with regularly the best player is the guy who sits on what kind of character he wants to play for at least a week, crafting each aspect said character.
The worst player I play with (by far) is the guy who decided his character on the spot, and makes it a boring cutout that isnt developed beyond "Ill be __ Race and __ Class"

Ill try and read through it some day
Its just from the bits I skimmed through it seems like it will be tough to read a lot of the sections

because its 3 in the morning and all my games are in the living room, where my roomate sleeps

That's a lot of eurobeat. I saw the second sketch you did yesterday. It was interesting.

But it's hard.

Why is the delete function not working?

Night, niggers. I worked tonight so I'm really fucking tired.

Hope they got steak.

I can't even imagine what that tastes like. If you had to compare it to another fruit. Whats the closest?

Why'd you make the drawing on the 3rd one so cute?

This whole site is falling apart apparently.

1st picture looks like wolfspider.

good night tumblr file name poster

Rest easy.

Night magic! Try and jog or something tomorrow if you can!

Ewww.

Yeah when I made my characters I try to aim for a few goals. A few personality traits, a small backstory to give the DM something to play with if he wants, a goal. That sort of stuff.

I am playing video games. Handhelds open up this magical realm of comfy

It's more I know all that stuff to look for when buying one used. With automatics I only really know to check for general wear, pitting in the barrel, and the firing pin

Only one they had was this really pretty Smith and Wesson for like $750.

Goodnight

I'm biased towards enjoying the book since I'm so interested in Scott Adams' analyses of persuasion technique

Also
Character creation is almost more fun than the game itself usually, I'm still working on a stack of Cyberpunk 2020 characters that I doubt I'll even get to play with anytime soon (possibly ever)

Especially normalfags. I don't like doing it though. I only play people to avoid a possibly awkward situation, or to just get them off my case about whatever it may be they're on me/talking to me about. can't argue that.

more

It most certainly is. Anyone who's owned a DS and hasn't played EBA is truly missing out on a gem.

Ah I see, when I get a gun, I'll be getting a brand new one, that way I don't have to worry about that stuff. I know it'll be pricier though.

Do you have that wiki for those? Someone put together a list of which are good or passable.

No, just having an older sister who never showed interest in anything even though I showed interest in her shitty stuff makes me cautious as fuck about attention whores. I did make her cry though by telling her that simple fact. I enjoyed walking out of the room while hearing her burst into tears in front of her friend, but had to apologize since my parents go easy on her for a lot of things

Thanks.

At least I can post now

It tells you don't bother getting your hopes up to get your first choice

though i'll just to go one of the asian countries tbh FUCK africa

I think when my dad bought my s&w for a present for me it cost like 650$. Those things are pretty dang expensive.

That sucks user. Hopefully she chills out one of these days as she gets older.

Why are you complaining about cute girls?

One of these?

never apologize

Huh, I suppose that makes sense.

Nope, sorry. I havent played the most recent but can say rotk 8, 9 , 10, 11 and 12 are all good. 9, 11, and 12 are top down full strategy while 8, and 10 you can play as individual people in the world and conquer it or serve someone else, etc.

Theres at least a few fun choice there so go for it!

If you pick those 5 you listed before worst case you got to pooistan, still better than africa though.

Just curious really

It was the second qubeley sketch.

They do but even with a discount that will probably be way to expensive for my blood
I am so cheap I would probably only go for the soups and salads if I was to eat lunch there

Are you the user who made pic 2 here?

All 3 of those are fantastic things for characters
Personality traits are great for justifying the 'why's and 'who's of your character, those are great if you can tie them into basic roleplaying or even combat
and as a DM I cherish it when I am given Backstories and Goals to mess around with and add to the campaign

That did seem like one of the more interesting bits, does he cover than in the same book or a different one?

And thats why I love being a DM so much, I get to cheat a little by crafting a bunch of NPCs to throw at the party (some even being test drives of characters I want to play myself)
The player who I mentioned earlier that makes really enjoyable characters I actually let play as multiple characters through a single campaign because of how much he liked it (he just chooses which one he will play as for the next few sessions, works out pretty well in general)

I keep holding out for a sequel or something along those lines, that would be great
or hell an assist trophy in smash bros give me fucking something

but I get the bedroom at least, he gets a couch
thats not a plus, my bed is old torn and falling apart and that is a very comfy couch out there

Can't blame you honestly, I'm not much a fan of it either.

Nonsense! You should always be practicing.

what ones would you pick?

volunteerics.org/where-you-could-volunteer

shit I forgot the pic I was talking about
now I feel foolish
this was the picture, are you the one who drew it?

Honestly it has such a distinctive flavour and aroma that it's hard to place something similar. It's slightly sour and very sweet (like pineapples) with a bit of a granular texture to the non-gelatinous parts (like pears) but really they're not even close to either of those fruits.

Just go try some.

Glocks are nice, also consider Sig Sauer. The Swiss know their shit

I'm jelly. I don't remember what model the one I saw was but fuck it was nice

but if i'm tired i can't do any of the cool stuff

Don't know why that made me laugh as hard as I did.

Keep forgetting to attach my special images to my posts, don't mind me I'm just catching up on my Karens.

this is going to be fun. at least I' mremodeling my room Again

Understandable, you should rest in the meantime then. Then afterwards get back to practicing!

How often do people not do that? Thats like the entire point of DnD. Hell I do that when I'm playing single player games most of the time too even.

Probably just cambodia. Though you'll probably be in a shitty part and not get to see any of the cool old temples and stuff.

Be sure to at least get it once on a special occasion then.

It is based on difficulty. I usually fashion up unless gear stats are so critical that progress cannot be made without them.

I've never slept the night before the first day of school. So that helps. You just pull an all-nighter and crash right when you get home.

Caffeine and melatonin pills.

I just hope she finds someone to get married. I mean she has shit opinions but some Chad could easily put her in her place. I don't want to feel like the only one who could past on the family lineage

I was much less confident in myself at the time, but I know never to make that mistake again.

Which one of the two karen posters are you anyway?

I'm pretty sure he's legit. The fake one usually posts bullshit.

There's a few chapters about persuasion in there, although if you wanna jump right into it there's a handful of major books I have to recommend on the subject

There's a more thorough list at blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list

And yeah, I've always been really interested in DMing but my group can't really seem to dedicate themselves to a single game for long enough to make it viable

Pic related

If I ever find them in the states I will. How well do they hold up? Weird fruit like that is hard to get around the world you know.

I always wanted a big shiny stainless revolver. They really aren't much use compared to any semi auto or even like pocket pistols but its like holding pure sex in your hand.

The way you describe her, she'll probably get knocked up on accident anyway. Don't worry!

As much as I'd like to say Nepal, it's a volunteer organization so wherever you go it's going to be miserable

that sounds fucking weird

the fake one

even more

EBA will never get the praise or showcasing it deserves. We'll always have the other Ouendan games at least. There's only 2 on the DS that I know of. I started playing the first one the other day, pretty good. It's literally EBA, just, you know, not American EBA. Still good so far. If you haven't played either one of them, they'll scratch that EBA itch for you of course, they're in Japanese only.

Yeah, SigSauer was another brand I was looking at, along with Berretta. I want something small so I can conceal carry, and have some sort of protection for whenever I finally leave home (however long that may be, hell, it'd be good for still living here too.)

RIP

trip get

Ah okay, so she's the jew lover then.

Thanks Satan.

Well done satan

Get a berretta tomcat. dat sexy tip up barrel.

Go away satan

You are luck reg isn't here.

don't spread lies you smelly blue haired minx

does the other one actually post regularly? yesterday was the first time i've seen him. he stole my counting with karens gimmick which is NOT ok

my magic powers are just getting started

She's a feminist, a Chad knocking her up is unlikely. I would love for it to happen, but the again she likes Steven universe so I don't think that would be good for kids.

Nice

your the jew lover aren't you?

Hopefully she grow out of it before getting too old and busted then.

No clue, I just thought you two were some kind of weird duo.

Are you gonna steals the 7's too?

Why don't we have a game in which the visual synergy of your outfit determines its strength?

Thanks, may need to a thread about that. Someone must still have that link.

oh those were potential MS-girl plans, not sure if I wanna make another one though

nah, I'm not that good on digital or drawing monsters, my main special is mecha. I halfass the requests here though

You would be surprised
DMing as often as me you see some real annoying shit
you could find loads of stories of 'that guy' threads on /tg/
Worst player of my campaign is just like that though, only going with what they assume is the best, little to no actual role-playing, goals, or character development. Just an annoying asshole who tries to be the 'random' guy who gets mad when their character doesnt succeed at everything (meanwhile almost half of the party made cripple characters because they thought it would be fun)

I do love me a good steak
They are best saved for special occasions, anyways

Gonna jolt those down on a notefile
Thanks user

I still need to try those
Dont care if they are in nip, as long as I can still feel the groove
do they dance to make peoples day better though? thats what really matters

probably considering i still need practice but i'm aiming for it

YOU'RE the fucking Jew lover. Get out of here, and take your trips with you. I don't want any magic bullshit going on here.

no idea what it's like in the states but they're autumn fruits so it might be a while before they're available.

Now that's some magic right there

They're stylish as fuck. I'm probably going to go for a shotgun next but a revolver is pretty high on the list of shit I want

Beretta PX4 might be what you're looking for. I don't really like them from a purely aesthetic standpoint but people swear by them

I have a Nobel conversion in mind and it's one of the reasons I want to start doing gunpla.

/4am/ confirmed the only important thread on Holla Forums

What's your favorite cut muchacho? How do you like it cooked?

If she doesnt she'll probably end up like that girl on Stephans show. She's gonna be pushing 30 and realize shes alone and not married then freak out and look for some successful guy and settle to have a kid before the autism kicks in by mid 30s to 40s

If the PS2 thread is still up you could try asking there, since most are on PS2 still.

Im sure you can do it, I believe in you

Damn fuckin' right.

Thats a fucking beautiful idea user!

Jesus christ. Is he a buddy or something so you can't kick him?

I always just played for what I thought would tell the best story and would make sense for the character honestly.

Know what kind of shotgun you are gonna get?

At least that'll probably fix her a tiny bit.

Whelp.

Nah, she'll just squirt out a kid or two, be unsatisfied with her husband, decide to cheat, get alimony and child support and go right back to fucking guys and complaining the men her age want young girls. Its a story as old as time

it's the most anoying thread

It depends on how much money I can scrounge up. As much as I really want a coach gun I feel like a pump action like a mossberg 500 would be the better choice

I mean, a lot of games have "set bonuses" where wearing an entire set of a particular outfit confers some additional benefit, but it isn't quite the same as what you suggest

Have you read The Kybalion or Memetic Magick yet?

The best gun will always be the one you are most comfortable with

Aight I'm headed off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside~

They sure do. The Jap songs are catchy as hell too.

I'm not too worried about aesthetics. Is that the PX4 full? I see there's several variations of it, though I think a Compact PX4 would be ideal for concealed carry and personal defense in general. I would lean towards the SubCompact, but damn that thing's fucking tiny or at least looks it.

Wrong, it's the one that works.

Nighty.

nope
maybe i should take a look at them

Who's comfortable with a gun that doesn't work? Don't say liberals.

Probably yeah. But at least you will have some cute nieces and nephews to play with.

Yeaaah just go with the pump action either way. Fun stuff like revolvers and coach guns should be bought after you've got all the basics covered. I made that mistake and kinda regret it. Might sell this s&w one day before the "gunshow loophole" gets closed so I can buy me a good ccw honestly.

YEAH GO ON

GET OUT MY THREAD

HSSSSSSSSS

Guess I am the opposite
I feel like I specialize in monsters, but not mechs
What drawing program do you use, though?
All those lines look beautifully clear and clean. Been looking for a program like that.

Havent experimented to much with cuts, usually go with Sirloin
Cooked is always Medium Rare though, anyone who says otherwise is a peasant

christ
thats impressive, honestly

Yeah, a good friend honestly.
Any other occasion I think the dude is a great guy, and an overall good person to be buds with, they proved that time and time again.
But as a DnD player he is total garbage and I dont have the heart to tell him to stop (Plus we kind of need an extra member to fill out a proper party)
You seem like you would be a joy to DM for, honestly.
Those are definitely some of the best base traits of a good player.

Sweet, gonna have to dig those up
maybe, just maybe, ill luck out and find physical copies

Night yoza!

Well no.
Take something like a keyboard. Dvorak is proven to be better, but you can't just say "stop typing with qwerty and you'll be better". Even if you practice for a year, you'll still probably be better with the one you practice with.

dubs

That came out wrong. More like "you'll still probably be better with the one you've used up to that point"

Jack Sparrow

FUCK YOU
STOOOOOOP

Well, I can't imagine being able to get comfortable with a gun that doesn't work personally

Ignore Aleister Crowley and/or Kabbalah judeo-satanic bullshit

you're not worthy of those digits you blue hair little poohead

Not bad, I like porterhouse myself. Medium rare too, but I might get it rare if it's a really good place. If it's a shithole I'll usually get it cooked more well just so I don't get sick, because fuck getting food poisoning again.

I think I'd be a better DM than a player but I don't know if I ever want the responsibility.

And maybe you could like hint at him to play better? Like pass around links to the group about "how to be a good dnd player" and not single him out or anything.

Touche bitch nigga, touche.

no one is more worthy then me

Goodnight

b-but muh cowboy guns. muh Earps

When did you get so grumpy?

if everyone in this thread posted karen….

maybe this thread wouldn't be so bad

777s

shit

I've recently finished the a demo for my VN. Would anyone like to read it?

Very nice

For fucks sake. Are you using a script or something?

nailed it

don't you fr*cking ever reply to me again

neither of you are worthy.

Coming from a guy who owns 3 revolvers and only like 2 semi usable guns. I wish I had just focused on other stuff.

shitposting*

Do the girls kiss girls?

Grumpy butt

What are you planning? I'm busting my old unfinished customs from 3 years ago.

DON'T FUCKING START A NEW PROJECT BEFORE FINISHING OR YOU'LL END UP LIKE ME.

MS paint with pencil and saved as PNG, or a custom brush in photoshop saved as png

no script just magic

You do realized that the DM needs to craft and control the plot for the campaign, right? Are you sure you could write a story that would be fun to play?

No

is it time to bully ?

It wouldn't happen to have an android in it would it? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Nigger you posted twice within 2 seconds. Don't lie to me.

All I'm going to say that it's going to be styled after a shrine maiden.

Nope, I'm someone else

Is it a script or actual "playable" build ?

List of people in this thread worthy of my time and who are good enough to reply to my posts:

None of you. None of you are worthy.

yes

i'm a fast poster

It's playable.

user theres 6 seconds between those posts.

Well, share it then.

and yet

Good enough I guess

bitch you can't tell a wizard who's not worthy
i make the rules here

levity.itch.io/azurea-juncture-demo
Pls no bully

Finie. I'm not giving up on a lever action rifle though. Those are still practical, damnit.

Gay

w-what are you doing? What's going on? Am I gonna die?

the grand wizard doesn't abrove

Cowboy guns master race.

For sure! Specially if its in 357 so when you do get a revolver one day you'll be stocked for it anyway.

dubs

STOP RUINING MY REPUTATION!

20! oh gosh that's lots!

well i'm out of luck now

Nice, I'll play it in 10 minutes.

the grand wizard has ran out of magic and wizard images it is time for me to leave

Yeah I was thinking something that encouraged autismal experimentation rather than premade sets.

Butcher here, be aware that there are multiple cuts called sirloin. Top sirloin is best steak, although flap and tip can be really good when cut extremely thin and seared on super high heat for a minute or two.

Also, medium well is objectively worst done-ness.

You need to recharge your magic!

k

Cya next month konata!

pfft

everyone knows you can't count that high

Maybe it wasn't cleaned properly or something was blocking the barrel.

Maybe it was working until someone fucked with it without you knowing.

Reminder that real Karens dont like jews, dont trust any Karens with Kippas!

Every single pot and pan in my kitchen is dirty. What the fuck man. What the fuck.

Sleep slizard wizard.

If its a shithole I wouldn't order the steak at all.
Go big or go home with something like steak
Dont think I have ever gotten the chance to try a decent Porterhouse, Ill try and keep my eye out for when I can spare the change if I see it on a menu

I love putting in the effort for DMing but when it comes to the actual session I gotta prepare for the worst, just in case. Theres always a chance it will just turn mentally exhausting and literally everything could go wrong.

as for the player, we tried but the dude is clueless.
He has actually been playing before me so he has this warped idea on him being better at the game because of it.
He tried to DM the group before I took up the crown, from what I understand that was absolute hell and no one wanted to play then.
I am hesitant but feel like the only way to stop em is by giving proper (and a bit harsh) consequences for their actions.

I thought it might have been but it looks life there was pressure sensitivity, and I didn't think paint had that
I want to try to art in paint but for some reason my tablet bugs out when I try it out in there.
for a while the only time I could get lines that clean was through flash.

Good night magic girl!

I should have said well done, probably wasn't clear enough.

Reminder that real Karens break all the rules and can't be confined to rules or paradigms!

You'd think people would take better care of their funs.

last get

shitttttttttttttttttttt

Scrub a dub niggirino

k

oh shit

Ha thats gotta be fun for you at least though.

Bet you wish you had a microwave now huh

You asked for this.

FUCKA YOU!!

Yeah, I learned that lesson the hard way. Enjoy it if you ever try it, they usually make them fucking enormous.

Go recharge your powers, nigger.

It's something I've looked into. Maybe someday

I'm going through the same thing with my glasses. I really dropped the ball with the dishes

queer

fine

shoo konashit shoo

it wont work

mods fear the karen

Wow, user getted while B you TFO. Good job.

Thats really one of my favorite things about cowboy guns, especially 357. If I ever get rich I'm going to own dozens of things in 357/38 and have a room full of ammo for them.

I only clean up after myself and my waifu.

Yep.

I bet you're a jew♪♪

Alright think I hit my limit for the night
you guys take it easy

Reminds me of that one thread screencap from a while ago where some guy tried prime rib from the dollar store

Cant say its not satisfying watching 'that guy' get their shit kicked in when they go full retard

Fucking lunatic.

Friendly reminder that you don't have to be the best at something, just get good or even okay at a handful of skills that synergize well with each other

I actually have a P38 and a DWA Model 15, they're just packed up in storage right now; somewhere packed away is a big box full of .357 hollowpoints to go with it

Gib apu

Cya next time arino!

I don't know fam, I'm not good at anything and I'm still doin' alright.

I'm sleepy. I need to sleep. Goodnight

That'd be pretty sweet. Interchangeable ammunition is a wonderful thing

what board can i visit where i can download some video editing software for free? like in the share thread you can download videogames and music, but where can i do that for video editing software do you know?

i want to make youtube videos and be famous

Very nice. I always wanted a model 15 but never could find one in good shape.

Night peko! Dream of sweaty waifu and all that.

Night fam.

Nah, I was jut making a general comment.

Although since we're on the subject, if you haven't found somewhere that really specializes in well done meat, it's worth trying at least once, it's amazing when done, uh, well. I mostly eat rare to medium rare myself.

If you're on Windows, pirate either Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas; if OSX, pirate Final Cut Pro; if Linux, I actually don't know

Protip: All actually free video editing software is shit, simple as that

It was a hand-me-down so it probably needs a little work done to it but I can't see it being in bad shape; I still haven't fired either of them thanks to apartment life

OBS Multiplatform!

I've heard that it's pretty great when someone does it right, then again I'm no connoisseur so I probably wouldn't appreciate it as much as someone with a developed palate.

If its like your grandpa's old service pistol I wouldn't do anything to it really. But if its just a beat up old gun your family bought forever ago I might get it reblued or something.

Hey guys. How are you tonight?

what's that?

where can i find a MEGA link or something is what im asking

hey plank

Same as always, you?

5/5 bretty comby :DDDDDDD

Sup Plank.

Goodnight.

Sheit, chillin. Was feeling EXTREMELY tired, then smoked a bowl, and actually started feeling more awake. Shit's weird.

Do anything fun today plank?

I'm good just about to watch videos with a friend.

It was my grandpa's but I don't think he ever served or anything like that, it probably just needs some basic maintenance work and possibly a rebluing but other than that nothing seems obviously wrong with it

Probably thepiratebay would be the best bet, honestly I hate having to use it but there aren't really any good alternatives

Procrastinating from procrastinating to be quite honest, but it's all part of the system

magic

Nah, it's easy to tell the difference.
The thing is, the longer meat cooks, the more it toughens, because the proteins bond with each other. But that only occurs up to a point, and eventually, those bonds, along with chewy bits of cartilage, begin to break down again.
So the trick is to find the right time and temperature to be able to cook it for a stupidly long time without charcoaling the outside, and without drying it out, which usually involves rotation and a sauce or glaze.
Sorry for getting all autistic blog about it, it's one of the few things I know anything about.

Where's the new torrent site!

Video recording software. That and webm for retards can make videos!

Its a really common old cop gun so if he did anything like that?

And ehhh maybe not reblue it anyway. It'd lose value anyway.

Ay what's happening?

Yeah same kind of. Running on about 4 hours of sleep but not tired. I'm never tired around this time even if I wake up early.

Comby is good my friend.

Yo. Same as usualy, was a little productive today, which is good because I'm hardly ever productive in summer. Anything happening with you?

Hm that is weird. I remember doing a bong one time and feeling extremely tired, I wanted to become my couch basically.

Well finally finished up my volunteer training. Now my coordinator has to find a patient for me. You going to watch anything cool? My friend wants to watch gundam build fighters with me right now but I don't feel like it for some reason. I just want to chill.

Back pains for some reason. Other than that I'm just doing my time at work every night.

Some hoarders and some DSP vid. Maybe try to find some nip travel vids if we don't go to bed after that.

Nice! So you aren't like going around the whole place but only have like one guy you handle at a time?

Nah fam, it's all good. Everyone's got something they really like to talk about, right? Anywho, next time I go to a really good steakhouse I'll see if anyone there can pull it off for me.

Sleep's overrated anyway.

can i edit my youtube videos on it and become famous

I actually don't know that much about him, he died when I was pretty young so most of it is just what I can glean from things I remember about his old place and belongings; I had heard he worked for NASA or something back in the day but I never found any hard data to support it

Trump only sleeps 4 hours a night and he seems to be doing alright, high energy and all that

YouTube is old hat by now, that wave has already crested and is gonna hit the trough pretty soon; trick is to keep an eye on the pulse and see what the next wave will be, and then pounce on it

Ana is scary

Oh well that sounds neat, you should look into it more! Maybe he did some really cool stuff.

Sounds like fun. Watching videos of japan would be pretty cool I think, just so you can get an idea of the place.

Yeah we are only assigned one patient when we start. Maybe later I'll have two patients, but for now only one. He tries to find one that is kind of convenient for you. I don't drive right now so he's trying to find one that is accessible by buses.

Are you the night audit guy?

I have trouble falling asleep, but then I have trouble waking up. It kind of sucks, I sleep for too long most of the time unless I have something to do earlier in the day. Only way I can get myself off bed.

Yeah my sleep sucks too, way too heavy a sleeper. They need to make alarms for this dammit.

After War X.

Only with my help!

Buses? Like are you going to their house or what?

Ana is SHIT!

He did own some kind of machine-shop/mill and also worked as a farmer during the Great Depression, I guess he got paid in fruit and said "They give me the shits and I'm still hungry!"

He was probably a paranoid old bastard too since all those hollowpoints were hidden in an old busted radio

Set a timer to turn on some bright blue lights when you want to wake up, even if it just hits your skin it will cause a natural reaction because humans are adapted to wake up to the bright blue sky

Reminder to tell people who post Tumblr images to get out.

Fam I've slept through hurricanes and tornados, ain't nothin' waking me up.

Well if I had a car I probably would have to visit some houses. Since I take a bus he'll probably assign me to a patient in a nursing home. The hospice is just an office, it's not a center for old people. They have a whole list of terminally ill patients and they can be anywhere in the city.

Maybe buy a big speaker and hook it up to your phone so when your alarm goes off it's loud as fuck.

Nigga I just save images randomly, I don't care about the filenames.

c-can i have your help please

I've tried that, I just turn it off while I'm still half asleep and not even remember it when I do wake up. Short of someone being there and making sure I get out of bed nothing does the trick. And sometimes not even then.

hello 4 am

Is it related to lewd things?

Well, the demo was interesting, will you shill it here when it's done ?

no I'm going to talk about things while having gameplay or just random footage in the background and i'll have lovely music and people will flock to my channel from all around the world

I do the same exact thing actually. The only thing that works for me in the end is having to go somewhere in the morning. If I don't have any reason to wake up, then I won't. Kind of weird how that works.

Not make an entire thread for it, but I'll probably post it on another 4 AM thread.

I'll even sleep through that. I have no idea how I'll live when I eventually move out of this house and live on my own.

Ah well good luck then. Should be simple enough to do.

I tend to dress for fashion in a game

Here

Even when you win, you lose, huh?

i don't wanna make webms i wanna make youtube viddos

I can't even imagine that either. If I were to ever get my shit together and get my own place I'd probably just roll around in my own filth for the longest time since I don't really clean much.

And this! Its for the recordings

You could always try and land a job that pays well enough to hire someone to swing by and clean your house up every week.

Youtube is overrated and on the way out.

STOP

also obs looks SHIT i hate you

pretty much, I prefer where I am in life now but goddam I have no hours in the day left really to sleep/relax/do fuck all

This is why you'll never be famous!

Hopefully as you climb the ladder of success in life you'll end up finding more and more spare time to pursue your passions and hobbies while getting more and more resources to do so.

user..

NO! BE NICER! famous youtubers ARE NICE!

Reminder that the most successful youtubers use eurobeat songs!

Thanks man, I think that's the dream. Have a good enough and hard enough job to earn spare time for stuff. If I can get to the point where I have standard hours without needing a gorrillion overtimes, I'll be comfy.

The only famous Youtuber that's nice is Sam Hyde and he's getting off youtube for an Adult Swim TV show

No problemo hombre, it's all about perseverance in life.

Yahtzee is nice.He should get his own adult swim show.

Isn't Yahtzee the one with actual cancer

neat!

No! Thats the fat one.

Hate-selfcest when?

I mean Adult Swim has a bunch of negro shows, they may as well get

Is Yahtzee the one who made that game that'll never get finished and came on full/v/ and he get really triggered because we told him that he'll never get his game done the way he's doing it

Reminder that sexualizing Karens is wrong!

From what I could find out (pure conjecture based on a couple Reddit posts Sam made) it seems like a couple people higher up in [as] don't like the show and it probably isn't getting a second season and Sam's disappointed/annoyed at how much they had to censor his un-PC style of humor

Who knows for sure though, we'll have to wait and see once it airs (this Friday night motherfuckers)

NO! That's Yandere-chan. He's just mad because he has a big nose.

Reminder that your waifu is shit

Not as shit as Konata or Karen.

Thanks fam

Is that why he'll never love you

Can we livestream it on the cytube

Is Yahtzee the guy who leaked the DNC files

Gamergate is for gays!

Saying that the DNC is gamergate is like saying Trump and Hulk Hogan are gamergate
Though the DNC leak is reminiscent of the actual -gate

I don't like eurobeat songs though

i wanted to use videogame music like this, i was thinking videos would usually start with no music or anything apart from the intro, and then when i'm like halfway through it'll creep up

Sammy needs the views so the boys can look good for the suits, it's best to watch it either on the [as] website or via cable (if you have it)

Save streaming/torrents for rewatching

You need intro music though! Start with intro music, that fades out when the intro finishes with a sound effect, then the music can creep up in the video! It's all about pazzaz!

The music might conflict with the games music and sounds though.

how do i make a really good intro what do i put on it?

I'm alright with graphics and stuff for my channle but not videoey stuff

If Sam Hyde is so extreme the jews hate him, how can he be getting an Adult Swim show?

Might as well clock out now, see you guys around later. Everybody take care.

Like this ending! But with a better sound instead. You could make it say your channel name at the end with a sound effect that fades out and then the video starts.

Good night!

Years of pestering/pitching and slowly developing a brand complete with dedicated loyal fanbase if I had to guess, they must have figured MDE could be made to be profitable for them (although who can say how true that really is, like I said, time will tell)

Holy fuck, it's this late already?

I need to go now. Think about ways to make your youtube channel, I know you can do it! I believe in you!

It's fishy. Mel Gibson has a bigger fanbase and he's out of everything now for saying nigger once.

pfffttt i couldn't make something like that

i think i'll go without an intro for a while tbh

Glad Mel's sort of making a come back. Got one movie he's starring in and another he's directing.

Did you guys hear what Robert Downey Jr. was saying? That he'd be up for another Iron Man but only if Mel directs? What a good friend.

I'm australian so neither will work for me
Though I'll make sure to watch it when it comes down under

Well it's nearly 8.
Until next time Holla Forums.