Kill All Xenos

what are some good games that let me kill alien scum?

Aliens don't exist user, why would you want to kill something that isn't real?

That what they said about black people and women that don't like man.
No look where we are.

Your dubs don't trick me. Go back to mars scumbag!

Seven Kingdoms
Warbreeds
Xcom

GET OUT

We can dream about ayylien genocide.

Fuck you, OP. Those aren't even the true spaceniggers.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE PLANET YOU SCUMBAG

Fuck that, I want a game where I can force enlightenment on the human barbarians.

Pic related, you will kill thousands upon thousands.

Stellaris is also good for an intergalactic genocide sim, but you aren't restricted to playing as humans genociding all the disgusting xenosI don't recommend buying it though because paradox is jewish as fuck with hundreds of dollars of DLC.

Forever shame

Does your definition of "enlightenment" happen to be "rubbing your face in hot, sweaty Sangheili ass"?

The 40k games like DoW

C'mon user, the ayys are our greatest allies.

That's lewd

Dubs prove they walk among us.

Xenonaughts

Dark Colony

Were the Area 51 games good?

Then where's the sneks they promised us? THEY SAID THERE WOULD BE SNAKE TITS

Games aren't real either. So a double negative makes a positive.

God dammit get out of my terra!

It's true, they did promise.

Helldviers is literally this thread: the game

With less snaketits and sanghelli ass, of course

hiss

What are you? Some kind of retromentality faggot?

Coalburning faggot

im not sure thats how it works

Good timing OP, EDF 4.1 was just recently released on PC and it's a pretty good port

Imagine Starship Troopers except significantly more cheesy and Japanese.

Every other video game ever?

Except that it's nothing like Starship Troopers.
Well the movie maybe, I've never watched it but I heard it focused way more on the action

The movie and the book are very different, and most people have only seen the movie so describing EDF as Japanese Starship Troopers tends to be pretty accurate for them.

The movie mostly dropped everything related to blind patriotism and the like being bad and had a decent amount of humor in the Robocop-style in world advertisements. And of course it had quite a bit of action.

Right. While we were colonising asteroids, you were still locked up in your hill forts stroking off to your double katana waiting for whatever shit you eat to grow, while brutes raped your sister.

Asshaaa shhaaashhh

Duck Cuckem 3D

is there a game where i get to kill cancer

Theme Hospital. Kinda.

forced letterboxing otherwise the screen stretches
i love the game and all but its real easy to point out the shit. i mean people called doa5 a shit port when it was amazing compared to this shit

I have killed thousands

Thread needs more Alien Breed.

You use wasd to navigate the menu.

Explain. All I see is the framerate occasionally tanks when in that screen, but it has no effect on the game whatsoever outside of it.

Aliens are faggots?

oh good it got patched, can scratch that off the list then

its just in that screen but its annoying as hell. outside of that screen i have random game crashes and power spikes with my videocard that can actually trip the shitty power breaker to my room. no other game does this
that nvidia 970gt lyfe

I'll breed your boypussy as an alien user

It's not a memory leak, then, it's just a weird performance issue. I wish people wouldn't spread misinformation.

no its a memory leak, the longer you play the game the worse the performance on that screen gets

How does the UFO series stack up compared to X-COM? All I know of the series is that it may or may not be real time.