Duterte Kicks Muslim Ass - Death toll in ongoing Marawi conflict in southern Philippines rises to 537

Duterte Kicks Muslim Ass - Death toll in ongoing Marawi conflict in southern Philippines rises to 537
MANILA, July 15 (Xinhua) – The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) said on Saturday that the death toll in the ongoing conflict in the southern city of Marawi has reached 537, including 93 soldiers and policemen.
AFP spokesman Restituto Padilla said that as of 7 p.m. local time Friday, the military has also recorded deaths of at least 399 Islamic militants and 45 civilians. The death toll is expected to rise as the fighting to retake rebel-controlled areas within the city continues, he said.
Fighting broke out in the Philippines' only Islamic city on May 23 when militants allied with Islamic State (IS) attacked a hospital, a school and government buildings in a failed attempt to control the city.
The military said the attack was part of the militants' big plan to establish an IS caliphate in the southern Philippines, home to Filipino Muslims and several groups of Muslim insurgents that have plagued the country for decades.
The militants laid the siege while President Rodrigo Duterte and all his security officials were on an official visit to Russia. Duterte and his defense chief Delfin Lorenzana have admitted that the government has underestimated the capability of the armed insurgents that spearheaded the attack.
The military said foreign IS fighters based in Southeast Asian countries like Indonesia and Malaysia, and the Middle East like Syria have helped in planning and executing the attack.
Marawi City's more than 200,000 residents have fled the fierce fighting and military airstrikes that have damaged or destroyed several buildings and houses. Most of the evacuees, including women and children, are now housed in different evacuation centers in Iligan City and nearby areas.
The military is still conducting clearing operations to retake the city from about 100 militants who are still hiding inside some buildings and mosques in some parts of the city.
Duterte has placed the entire Mindanao Island under 60-day martial rule in the wake of the deadly attack. The AFP is currently studying whether to extend or lift the martial law, Padilla said, adding the final assessment report and recommendation will be submitted to Duterte this coming week before the martial law declaration expires on July 22.

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-07/16/c_136447140.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Zimmerman
zamboanga.com/federalism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man, the alphabets are really butthurt over losing Philippines.

Badass.

KILL THEM ALL RODRIGO

Why doesn't he just fill a cropduster with pigs blood and spray it all over Marawi?

It'll keep the muslims out for good.

Threadly reminder that pig blood isn't the ultimate haram. Menstrual blood is. To die while being tarred with menstrual blood means eternal damnation for any Jihadi.

Lel, except the Marawi ISIS fighters actually attacked Malaysia and the Malaysians sent their mechanized unit to wipe the fighters out. Ever since, they stuck to kidnapping locals. No idea about Indonesia though but I was there in North Borneo when the bullets started flying.

Is rowdy rody still keeping up with his refrain from swearing?

Guess those additional militants from the al-qaeda-lite, PLA, hired mercs, squatter goons and other private militant/illegal arms groups didn't help their cianigger compadres in getting their own safespace in the deep south

Only and last Islamic city }:^)

Please stop this shitty meme. Muslims in Dar al-Harb, i.e. on jihad, don't have to respect any of those rules. They are completely free to drink alcohol, eat bacon, take drugs, fuck bitches etc. Really. Look it up. They laugh about Westerners who think pig stuff will somehow repell them.

PHYSICAL REMOVAL

BASED DUTERTE

Correct.
Jihad, that is death in an effort to spread Islam, excuses everything. It's sorta genius if you think about it. First you create extremely repressive societies that produce tons and tons of young angry men and then tell them they can do whatever as long as they kill a few kuffar in the dar al-Harb while they are at it. The results are well known.

He's used to be married to a JEW and had kids with her ( Elizabeth Zimmerman ). He you niggers he is a freemason taking out competition so they can run the drug trade CIA style. He is not based he is a tool of the Jews and a criminal.

His daughter declared holiday for freemasons: /pinoymasons.blogspot.com/2010/11/duterte-declares-november-15-20-as.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Zimmerman

No shit, he's not white, but might as well enjoy the shit show.

Did wonder about the masonic emblem on his uniform and the pillow.
The 1 world gov has been in place for quite some time it would seem, masonry is obviously the religion and pcor is going to be the language. Just need to kill the pesky christians and islamists who don't want to be both sexes with transhuman enhancements. That would be the 7 billion overpopulation as stated on the guidestones.

Dat Arm Patch tho

didnt notice untill now
good catch user
i guess duterte deserves the rope too unless he gasses the kike and her spawn himself
and then we hang him anyway for being a filthy mason, they're all honorary kikes in my books

The origins of the flip nation and government are masonic in origin.

t. Flip

nah, nope. I am not that.
I live in flipland.

And about Duterte marrying a jew, he already split with his first wife (jew) and is staying with his second wife which is a flip.

And also, masonic symbology a shit. Looks too damn awful. I dig the Third Reich style.

UPDATE: The Moro Islamic Liberation Front (yes, that MILF) has signed yet another peace treaty with the Philippines, that they'll eventually break in a few months' time. Personally, Digong needs to put his foot down with these two-faced muslim leeches and wipe them off the map instead of appeasing to them like the previous administrations.

>implying the Katipuneros didn't just appropriate the masonic imagery because it look cool and to garner sympathy from the Americans

whats up with that all seeing eye patch?

what the fuck does it say?

It`s all about Burma right now tbh.

Islam is a plague of violence and ignorance.

It`s not necessarily about Islam but the suppression of the will to defend your people against the aggressor.

Its just a triangle with a sea lion holding a sword with 3 stars behind every point in the triangle within.

Wow, they really do have their claws on every leaver of power in every country on the face of the earth…

Fuck off jews.

Pretty much what the Duterte is doing is forging a peace treaty and using the treaty as a means to keep them muzzie fucks in line. When they fall out of line, pretty much muzzie credibility sinks evermore low and this gives a "Casus Belli" for the military to act accordingly against them muzzie fucks.

It is what it is. The flip gov't and nation is masonic in origin and I would not be surprised if it is still until now. Heck, it may be the Philippines' own version of "deep state" government. The plebs/normies in this country do not even care because most of them are "christian degenerates" that sin 24/7 from monday to saturday and go on church on sundays just to feel "clean" and then repeat the cycle again. Hence the steady degeneration of flipland.**
>implying the Katipuneros didn't just appropriate the masonic imagery because it look cool and to garner sympathy from the Americans
What are you rambling about? Amis do not give a fuck about you being a mason. They will force you to drink the dreaded multikulti kool-aid and if you don't, you end up with more than 2 atom bombs on yer ass and an infinite sea convoy of jewish degeneracy and a lifetime of mischlings. Good thing the Japs attacked Flipland. It forced the Jews out. But sadly, they came back in after the war and majority of flips are still kept dumb as ever via the MSM in flipland.

The oligarchic and globalistic cabal here in flipland pretty much has a lot of incentive to keep flips dumb since it lets them run the dumb charade of "democracy" and "feefees" (flip masses love those feefees and MSM here knows it.) all the while they plunder and prostitute this country (Philippines) to foreign powers and local fat cats.

And what's your point? He's a shitskin who is in his OWN country, a nationalist president doing what he considers the best for HIS people over there. He isn't in my country, he poses no threat to me or my people. I have no issue with him. He can marry a kike if he wants, it's not my genes he's polluting, he's not populating my country.
As long as he doesn't do anything antagonistic to my people I don't care. He's a nationalist removing muds, it's a wonderful show to spectate.

no one cares, you sperg

It's quite strange that ISIS supporters started to attack Marawi one or two weeks after Soros canceled his trip to give a speech in Philippines because Duterte threatened him that his head is on the bounty.

Precisely. He abandoned the kikess, who probably redpilled him with her evil, and chose to do the right thing and mate with one of his own people. We all make mistakes, but few have the balls to correct them.

user, that is an absurdly complex badge. Clearly not masonic, but damn if it doesn't deserve an explanation anyhow.

menstrual blood of pigs that would be HARAM 🐷?

Actually apparently Freemasonry's become something of a filter-point into non-shit government work in flipland or something. We've got flips on temporary work visas petitioning our lodges like crazy here in oz.
t. Freemason

it's interesting to note the media's blackout of Duterte coverage since he declared outright war on muslims in his country a few months back. before that he was all over the news as le ebil fascist dictator. fucking (((VICE))) did a story on him. but now they're not even kvetching, they're literally scared to even mention what's going on over there for fear of anyone else getting ideas.

Dubs confirm! We must create new memes and push this advantage!

I'm so fucking happy right now.

Good for Duterte but that seems a really shitty K/D ratio for a force with air & sea supremacy. We should have solved this problem a fucking century ago but left it to fester: en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Moro_Rebellion That is the conflict that .45acp was developed for. Marines would be stationed in pairs with their crappy Colt M1892 .38 revolvers for close in action but even if all twelve .38s hit, the muzzie would often still live just long enough to slash their throats. So the US Army set about scientifically shooting dead people: en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Thompson%E2%80%93LaGarde_Tests And most Filipinos still pack 45s to this day since they mostly just shoot each other anyhow.

That has more to do with doctrines, tactics, strategies, and equipment employed by the Philippine ground forces. As a flip living in flipland, I can honestly tell you that most of the people in the AFP are so far behind pertaining to military matters our own educational system pushed by the reds/leftists/yellows/oligarchs have is part to blame. FFS most people in the military are some of the most backward ass people that I have met. There are only few military people (E & O) that see and feel the need to advance the current state of flipland's armed forces.

Hence you see APCs using wood as ablative armor here even though they have how many years to improve the protection capability of their existing ground vehicles, even trucks. The life of a groundpounder here is currency used by these incompetent generals in order to increase their ranks; the more that die, the better…but you must not exceed or the people will get suspicious. There a lot of outposts in the boonies here that get overrun by commies, muzzie terror groups and muzzie "secessionists" that go unreported. There was a case here of Force Protection Equipment (i.e: Body armor) not being sent to the troopers but rather left to rot in a warehouse. Lot's of personnel in the police and military sell of equipment to the enemy to make a quick buck. These fucks do not even care about their brothers in arms, just money.

Lot's of kickbacks, stupid decisions, and basically most of the officers in the AFP just use the AFP as a crutch. And that is demeaning to the frontliners and downright disgusting to the ones that uphold the duty in which was mandated to the AFP by the flip constitution and is currently compromising this country's defence ever since.

Add to that the various terrorist and freelance guerilla groups started, funded, and operated by the CIA.

I dunno about you but if this shit keeps up, even Duterte won't be able to contain it. You can only keep abusing a dog for so long until it bites you, hard.

So, the better gov't people are…masons?
Please elaborate.

Again, please elaborate.

Yep, and I do not know why they still follow this complex mode of design though.

I prefer the minimalist design with a huge impact. Wherein one look and all that you need to know you have already did.

Islam is the abortion of Judaism. They are the same religion, just different sects.

If Duterte ever actually threatens the existence of the Islamic plague on his country, just you watch as the {{{International}}} community rallies to bomb the fuck out of the Philippines in order to free them from the oppression of their own people, so that Islam can thrive. It happened in Yugoslavia.

Well shit… That sucks. Didn't know things were that bad. I was just reading the other day that the Philippines hasn't had a real super sonic interceptor since retiring their F8s despite the fact the ChiComs have been building their forces this whole time. Seems a foolish thing to neglect for an island nation but I guess it's internal sabotage & graft. Much like here in the old jew.s.a with our missile shield.

post yfw muslims ruin everything, including milfs.

How new are you? It's a well-known fact that higher police, justice and alphabets are SWARMING with masons.

(((1)))
Yeah baby

Assuming those translations are exact, he's a very good, very clear orator.

You know, the following analogy is spot-on. Really needs more spread, because when you hear it, it makes too much sense to forget.
Where's the original vid?

fuck off shill

and fuck you too
it's just like the time when it was revealed that shills do exist long ago

Clearly not masonic?

Wtf man, you can clearly draw David's star there.

oh man, all these muslims in europe drinking sure makes more sense now.

can we call it war now?

Your brain is clearly full of shit just like how the jews' minds are full of scat/piss/gore fetish plays

I hope that crazy Flip pushes on. But seriously his fucking people can just gtfo my country pls.

FUCKING BRILLIANT

Needs more MPGA inscriptions.

RABID DOG GET THE FUCK OUT MY MONASTERY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(2)
happy?

Outside this spicgook, the gooks from chinkland banning fags and muzzies (ironic seeing how they're diametrically opposed) and Japs still keeping rapefugees to a minimum and gookland revolt how did the west become less manly than fucking gooks? They're taking care of business the fuck are we doing?

what?

user, create a literal cult of personality for your leader and treat it as your own personal SS. Be the force that cleanses your land, and should he fail you, replace him with yourself.

How fucking retarded are you
GOOK = KOREAN
Fucking retard.

fucking lel

lel

If one ever wants to be in powerful positions in flipland with the goal of doing good and bettering this country, one needs to be smart and sublime. Doing something like back in the interwar period won't do shit here. Since the globalists/oligarchs/commies/yellows/activists have a near endless supply of zombies to do their bidding and they have mainstream media manipulation. The AFP has already been infiltrated as well.

Now here is the thing, my hunch is that the president already knows that shit will hit the fan soon enough, and that what he is doing is creating a "cushion" before the supposed "fall".

And it does not matter how many Dutertes and/or people similar-to-Duterte that the flips are gonna "elect". A nation's development and march to progress is determined by the people and only the people alone. The thing is, most flips are narcissistic, prideful, stupid, manginas/sluts, selfish, shallow, emotional, hypocritical, willfully ignorant (of all things), and are "monkey-see-monkey-do" people. Hence, not much progress in flipland.

Pic related. Pretty much sums up what I feel.

Libertarian utopia when?

quit dreaming and hoping mein freund. It will never happen, utopias never do. Nothing is permanent but change. Everything is just a continuous cycle of building and destruction.

The strong are the ones who persevere and struggle amidst the harsh fact about the horrible reality of existence. The thing is that most people focus on feefees and degeneracy as well as hedonism hence after every cycle, there is a strong "crash" back to the ground.

But, take heart kamerad. People who are "prepared" need not to suffer this impending "crash".

What are the chances that Duerte starts an Asian War with Malaysia and Indonesia and gets rid of more chink muslims?

Here is the thing, malaysia played a role pertaining to the "people power" (read: zombie rally) that happened at the term of then President Ferdinand Marcos. I read but cannot remember the details completely pertaining to what role they played specifically. But if proven guilty about "that" It is up to the President if he will or will he not. And there is also our claim of Sabah so… lots of possibilities still.

why? what for?

You do not understand shit about what is happening here in southeast asia and the muzzie question. There is no genocidal drive to eliminate muzzies. This ain't a christcuck v muzziecuck thing. It is more of "kill the fuckers trying to kill us!" type of thing.

The "muslims" here are not semites. I do hate them, but at the same time, I do not give a damn about them for they are the ones already doing their downfall and degeneration they already kill each other. The autonomy being given to muzzies here serves only one purpose, and that is to give them a "mirror" to see how shit they are as people.

Flips are fucking idiots goddamn it.

Your 'tism is showing, calm the fuck down.

If you ask me, The F8 crusader has a lot of potential. LTV should have just slapped an additional engine to satiate USNs need for redundancy. Its mai planefu.

What we (flips) should have done is to keep them flying for as long as possible all the while creating a successor aircraft based on the F8 and the lessons learned from it. The thing is that High officials here in flipland insist on buying and not developing and making our own. Why? Kickbacks. But the thing is that there are a lot of high officials in the flip gov't and military so…. its depressing.

unfortunately president duterte panders to muslims in the same time by supporting a law creating a muslim region called bangsamoro or "muslim nation" with its own laws based on sharia and with greater autonomy once the form of government is changed from unitary presidential to a federal form, which mudslimes and their useful kuffars are shilling. zamboanga.com/federalism/
he's also being too soft on commies because he still continues to negotiate with them when it is clear that peace is never an option for the communists, but I hope duterte finally makes up his mind after the commies broke again the cease-fire agreement for the 2nd time since it was signed last year and start killing the communist rebels and their supporters after maute terrorists are pacified.

I have nothing against him, as a filipino I fully support him and admire is foreign poilcies and his campaign against criminality. but his policies regarding muslims and commie bandits are not so fine.

They're waiting on either (a) a serious setback or (b) some kind of "anti-muslim" atrocity on camera. Either one will instantly see the launch a "Phillipine strongman Duterte has received (((universal condemnation))) today for whatever the fuck" media assault.

The silence should be taken as confirmation that he's currently winning.

Thats where the term leatherneck originated from, since marines would wear thick leather guards around their necks to protect themselves

Fucking Quadded!

:DDDDD

yep, I noticed that too.

Frankly a bad move. Should have just sent a team to take him out and blamed the Saracens.

(((coincidence)))

Duterte is a man of just and care, the title should be "Duterte fight against terriosts."