NOGS CHIMPOUT OVER FAKE POLICE BRUTALITY

thegoldwater.com/news/5223-Black-Criminal-Flees-Cops-Jumps-Off-Bridge-Claims-Police-Brutality

Other urls found in this thread:

newson6.com/story/33295470/blm-calls-for-body-cameras-for-okc-police-officers
bluelivesmatter.blue/body-cameras-police-complaints/
thegoldwater.com/news/5223-Black-Criminal-Flees-Cops-Jumps-Off-Bridge-Claims-Police-Brutality
thegoldwater.com/author-post/Red-Pill
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank god the police started wearing body cams.

When I think of the time and effort spent on putting this animal back together, it makes me sad.

Those medical professionals didn't go to school for this.

This. It's good for everyone except people lying.

You like my new dank reaction image? Fresh off the press.

its profoundly sad. its the reason I dont donate to charity, I also kept my girlfriend from volunteering on church trips. Shes a Rn and she wants to "help people :)" its ALWAYS niggers that "need help" though.
Doctors and nurses that have spent so much effort to do good and they have to care for these fucking savages.

Hahahaha, I remember when Obongo and Nigger Holder were all about body cams then when body cams were revealing the police were right and niggers even nig worse than the general public thought they went full SHUT IT DOWN on body cams on police because it made people infinitely more redpilled on niggers. No liberal or leftist narrative reflects reality not the gender wage gap and not this shit either.

Police doesn't have bodycams anymore?

I laughed

It's really a sad problem, I hope she got the help she needed.

The best part of that (aside from the number of non-whites getting shot due to evidence) was the fact that now their narrative is getting ruined. Now you see BLM demanding the cams getting removed.

My wife's son?

Are you serious? Never heard of it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Before:
newson6.com/story/33295470/blm-calls-for-body-cameras-for-okc-police-officers

After:
bluelivesmatter.blue/body-cameras-police-complaints/

Have a good laugh on me.

is this the black version of my wife's son

He is the biological father of her kid but is no longer dating her so she can no longer refer to him as her boyfriend.

OK. Ya know.. I bet with enough motivation we could get together a very believable story along with a fake press release denying the claim.. followed by the release of body cam footage showing absolute brutality against niggers.. Raccoon city pd is racist yo.

oh the story is real? kek! I thought it was someone trolling niggers

JIm, stop shilling your stupid website.

So we know the person posting it isn't a cuck?

Problem solved

I love faceberg niggers.

>thegoldwater.com/news/5223-Black-Criminal-Flees-Cops-Jumps-Off-Bridge-Claims-Police-Brutality
Jump at 1:18

I see the shilling is increasing here daily.
Come on Jim…

Not just skin color… You could tell the ethnicity by the color of the smoke.

How the fuck can a few skin cells from lice infected clothes change the color of the smoke of the fire it burns in?

You'd have to ask (((Simon Wiesenthal))) and the rest of the storytells how that makes sense.

>GET ON THE GROUND

Kek

Bitch I'm not Jim
>>>/gasyourself/ Nigger

Then don't link to his site. He actively hates Holla Forums, so there's no reason for us to support him.

I wrote the article faggot.
Holla Forumsacks are writing the articles that the mainstream media refuses to cover

There's a culture war going on user, with the intent to promote white genocide and destroy my race
I'm going to fight it
thegoldwater.com/author-post/Red-Pill

You'd need a pretty bright flame bursting out of the chimney (no crematorium does that) and a body with a high content of coloring salts, copper sulfate for green for example.

Go suck jim's cock somewhere else, please. We don't care. He hates us and actively works to destroy the discourse here.

That whites want to slaughter all of you kikes has nothing to do with what you're doing to us, motherfucker.

Recording nog behavior on camera under the presence of cops is racist.

Do you have a single shred of proof to back that up, or is this just another "WHAAAA RON AND JIM WON'T REPLACE Holla Forums MODERATION BECAUSE MUH WHINING THREADS ON /sudo/ DEMAND THEM TO REEEEEEEEE" thing?

>we get the same reaction just by saying crimes are committed
Why aren't we using this to our advantage? We have the social media presence to create any number of hoaxes.
Hell, how many times was Sam Hyde reported for committing shootings and other criminal acts?
We need to use this.

Color… or smell?

Why didn't Hilter killed mexicans along with jews and niggers?
Because wetbacks don't burn.

Fuck you, Carlos. The Wall is coming.

It's Iceland

he always fucked shit up anyways. go ruin somebody elses tomatoes you nigger!!!

Didn't help Seth Rich. :^)

People like him are ungrateful Kikes.
Say what you will about Jim or Ron but they pay out of pocket to keep this image board which turns zero profit alive because they love image boards and value free speech.

The microfiche press?

Is that a reaction image for ants?

The important part is the first couple of minutes. The rest is just boring shit of the police standing around waiting.

If nothing else, niggers sure can run and jump when the really want to.

Too bad they don't choose to jump from a 100 foot drop.

It helps keep them in practice at the very least. If it wasn't for the constant stream of niggers coming into the ER, their skills would get rusty.

Top fucking lel, these niggers are beyond desperate to satisfy their shitty little monkey narrative.

Chemistry is antisemitic, goy.

The best part is realizing the nigger probably didn't know he was on a bridge, and he thought he was just jumping over a highway barrier.

This narrative was destroyed ages ago

Here are some more unarmed white people that were killed by police. Never heard anything about them.

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Jeremy Mardis (6years old)

BLM's narrative that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

And here are some BLM stats:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Body cams are rayciss.