New NRA Ad triggers liberals everywhere

They stop one step short of naming the jew holy shit. Either the NRA started taking their redpills or (((someone))) is up to some tricks. Either way you goys need to see this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus_Capital_Management#Additional_involvements.E2.80.94by_sector
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/06/20/breaking-us-banned-vepr-due-sanctions-looks-like/
warisboring.com/trump-expands-on-what-obama-started-banning-russian-rifle-imports/
guns.com/2017/06/21/feds-add-molot-to-list-of-sanctioned-russian-companies/
thedailybeast.com/israelis-will-soon-be-mass-producing-ak-47s-for-the-us-market
politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2013/jun/05/harry-alford/nra-founded-fight-kkk-black-leader-says/
ammo.com/articles/guns-nra-and-american-civil-rights-movement-guide
pbs.org/independentlens/negroeswithguns/rob.html
twitter.com/jordankstein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we already had this thread like 3 weeks ago user

I didn't see that. They just danced around the Jew.
Either way, I gave the NRA a dollar today when I bought some Glock parts from Midway.
I really should sage this, but I won't.

If it did happen, I missed it.

That's another way to look at it I guess.

Also, the NRA is not based and will never be based.
The last president of the NRA was (((Sandy Froman))).
The NRA started as a way to arm niggers against the KKK.
Anyone who says the NRA is a white racist/redpilled organization is lying.

checked for truth unfortunately

>(((NRA)))
you mean the gun industry shills who want to arm all the non-whites to overthrow whites in america? I suggest looking into the Cerberus Capital Management group, owned by (((Steve Feinberg))).
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus_Capital_Management#Additional_involvements.E2.80.94by_sector

Dubs for typical tricks I guess. I wonder what would happen if we made a slight edit to include banks…

This
Also still pissed that the NRA did nothing to defend against either the Saiga or VEPR ban, also disappointed in Trump for doing nothing and allowing it to pass
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/06/20/breaking-us-banned-vepr-due-sanctions-looks-like/

Freedom group? Their guns are shit

I've heard rumblings about this. Can I really not buy a VEPR now?
Is it just Saigas and VEPRs? I was kinda interested in one. I don't understand this ban at all. What is their rationalization for banning this semi-auto shotgun and not other semi-auto shotguns?

Yes, even parts kits are banned since Molot is bankrupt and Kalashnikov concern is the only viable company to buy Molot, all trade with Kalashnikov concern is banned, even their cell phone cases
warisboring.com/trump-expands-on-what-obama-started-banning-russian-rifle-imports/
guns.com/2017/06/21/feds-add-molot-to-list-of-sanctioned-russian-companies/
The only reason is muh sanctions, muh Ukraine and cooperation with Syria/Iran
Meanwhile the Chinese Catamount Fury and DDI 12 which are both Saiga/VEPR clones are perfectly legal for now

Looks like it's going to be the SAS12 then. Maybe one of those AR shotguns. Fuck.

Pic related just doesn't have the same aesthetics as the VEPR.

Apparently Israel is making AK's for the American market, which is why the USA supported the sanctions on the AK platform. Feelsbadman.

thedailybeast.com/israelis-will-soon-be-mass-producing-ak-47s-for-the-us-market

Out of curiousity, would any of you pick up an Israeli AK if the price was right? I wouldn't out of principle.

No

I would if the price was ok

*for irony on dotr*

fucking up a spoiler

I will commit sudoku immediately

checked for the NRA arming nigger to be useful idiots fighting DEMOCRATS in sheets

OwO

TL;DW ?

Nope. I would rather buy one of the Norincos or one of the shit American knockoffs. The Red Army Standard model (made in the US) isn't bad.
It's partly because it's Israel, but also, if your AK variant isn't made in Eastern Europe, it's lower-tier anyway. As long as I'm buying a second rate AK, I'm not going to be buying it from Yidsrael.
I would, however, entertain the idea of buying an Uzi if I had NFA paperwork. The parts kits are so cheap and the Uzi is actually reliable (partly because it's a stolen design). Parts kits are under 200 and receiver repair kits are like $100. They even give you the ratcheting bolt system and the full-auto fire control group with the kits.

Might as well buy a fucking Galil.

No, because Israelis suck at making guns. They copy good designs, then over-design them galil, at least the ACE, only popular because of urban legend *muh uzi**, or somehow make the Tavor even less accurate in the "improved" x95 version while still giving you gas in the face.

To clarify, I wasn't equating the two. The media claims the NRA is racist, but to Holla Forums, that would just mean that someone might have common sense.

It's a radio talkshow host basically saying:

It's a pretty old ad. My father listens to Dana Loesch whenever she's on so I heard the thing a thousand times already.

This is a great Video but you're directly linking to your Jewtube and not the OFFICIAL NRA video which means you're a kike here for shekels also re-upload in NRA videos which also means you're a thief also this thread has happened before and your OP is fucking trash
>>>/gasyourself/

Its a shame there a norinco saction too. I heard that the RAS47 parts arent interchangable with other AK's, but I don't own one at the moment. I heard good things about arsenal, WASRs, and the NPAP, so I'd say that's worth a look!

Norinco is banned by name by not other chinese companies selling under different names which coincidentally happen to be made at the same factory like the Hawk 982(superior 870 clone) and

If the Norincos aren't available, then I'd buy a parts kit. Probably a Polish underfolder. Perhaps maybe a Polish Tantal.

As for regular AK parts kits, Romania seems to be producing them in excess still, also Egypt should be exporting more soon

I haven't seen the Egyptian ones in forever. I'm not in the market for an AK, but if I was, I would probably go with the Polish Underfolder or Egyptian Maadi.

Oh wow I had no idea! I guess I'll be picking one of these up eventually! Norinco's quality is top notch, even though the tooling and finish could be done with more grace.
Thanks for telling me about this lad!

Here's some kvetching about this ad circa June 29th.

You can always work with the finish and if you're autistic enough, you can even rough out the tooling marks.
Cerakote or a cheap bluing kit will do wonders. Not the bottle of the cold bluing fluid, but they actually make some pretty nifty kits for bluing and parkerizing at home. Parkerizing would give it a nice look and it holds oil really well.

Unfortunately only shotguns and certain .22lr rifles are legal to import from China currently, although there are plenty of semi auto shotguns and some that are based on AK pattern receivers

Bought a cheap m97 from Cimmarron. You would think with all of the Browning cock-sucking Americans do, they'd be manufacturing the m97 but fucking IAC sent the chinks some old school engineers to set up production. What a disgrace the design is nice though, shit quality control and I can't even access the internals to clean it because Ching smothered the thing with so much fucking cosmoline that the screws just won't come out

Your main mistake was buying a civilan only production firearm, the 982 clones are used by a number of the Chinese police and typically have a high production quality as a result, the second was buying a design that wasn't easy to modify/gunsmith due to being less common than most pump shotguns or AK platforms
baitpost, there is no cosmoline in commercial/civilian produced firearms and cosmoline does not make screws hard to remove

I didn't buy the gun because it's chinese, I bought it because it's a finely designed weapon.
I picked cosmoline for the meme. Ton of the shipping grease was all over the fucking thing though. I have no idea why the screw wont come out, but it's a piece of shit. if it weren't for the single screw, it'd be an 8/10 gun everything else considered

polite sage for off-topic.

The NRA are a buncha faggots and kikes. These peoples support of firearms ownership is just a ploy, a part of the kosher sandwich.

America Erwache!

Did someone say Cosmoline?

only consideration is buying secondhand market meme-tier jew guns like desert eagle, FAL and UZI

why the fuck would anyone buy an overpriced kike AK when theres perfectly kikey overpriced american AKs from (((Arsenal))) and (((Rifle Dynamics)))

Wrong, Chaim, the video is only 2 weeks old. Gas yourself.

FALs aren't strictly jew guns. Pretty much everyone in NATO besides the US used them.

The group is all White people though. The members are good even if there are kikes in the NRA.

>why the fuck would anyone buy an overpriced kike AK when theres perfectly kikey overpriced american AKs from (((Arsenal))) and (((Rifle Dynamics)))
why the fuck would anyone buy an overpriced AK when you can get a parts kit and make your own from a shovel

debatable. lots of fudds & "muh collection" faggots with nra cards.

She is a huge shabbos goy philo semite, and iirc Native American. Also extremely annoying. Anyone paying any attention to her is wasting their time.

Fuck the NRA, they keep doing harm.

Zero effort.

No, the members aren't good if they're kikes. There are no good kikes. Ever.

triggering pro-gun ads are great and everything, but why the fuck hasn't the federal government passed any pro-gun legislation? This is the first time in generations that both houses and the presidency have been controlled by the GOP.

Why hasn't there been a bill introduced to implement national concealed carry reciprocity?
Why hasn't there been a bill proposed to repeal the hughes amendment, NFA, etc?
Why hasn't there been a bill that would ban all state-level restrictions on things like 30 round magazines, shoulder things that go up, etc?

Guns are the one thing that even the cuckservatives have not backed down on. So what fucking gives? This isn't something that would take a ton of time. Just whip up this fucking bill, for fucks sake.

Not everyone has a 12-ton shop press. You need the press to press the barrel into the trunnion and some people just aren't mechanically inclined enough to modify the receiver if it needs it. Not every receiver is going to fit every AK without some modification.
You can buy kits with barrels pressed in, but I don't think it's worth what they charge.
Then you've got the issue with riveting. If you've never done it, it might be a headache. If don't want to do a rivet build, then you need to know how to weld and have a welder.
It's not like putting together an AR-15.

Gee. I wonder. Holy fucking shit, are you REALLY so retarded that you think that Republicans are conservatives? How new are you?

She will never name the jew, and will always deny that there is any connection between all these things and jews. You and I see this ad and know the root of it is jews, but she misdirects people into thinking it's "democrats", "liberals", or "the left".

That's the problem. That is in fact what she believes and tells her viewers to believe. All of these things are symptoms of the jewish problem, and she can never tell people that because she is a zionist on their payroll, but also because she knows she doesn't have a place in a white country herself.

where is da proofs?

gee wiz, why would a lobbying firm that main concern is US manufacturers allow a ban of importation of foreign arms just happen?

Increase sanctions (which would include molot) were voted 98-2, even if he gave a shit they would have passed it anyways.

No, that's just false. That is the same shitty firm that's been saying they'll make AK's in the US for years and they never actually do, it wouldn't be israeli made. They stole Kalashnikov's name too.

Everything has been sanctioned out of the market, 1989 Import ban made sporting purpose a thing, then the 1994 AWB hit, even making it worse, then you got shit like 922r for US made parts. If it was for Israel only, then bush SR would've let the Israeli produced semi auto Galil's and Uzi's keep coming in. Shit like the ACE galil's and Tavors are assembled in the US. Norinco (as well as IMI) fell under 89 and 94, saiga's got banned because of sanctions, molot's fall under the expansion of existing sanctions.

well first off, these would be US made so no

If they were original Galil variants, yeah I would if they were under $1k.

Century shills go home.

RAS"s are shit anyways, AK Parts aren't interchangeable, if you just stick a new bolt in you are going to have issues unless it's head spaced.

mag fed shotguns are a meme, just go buy a mossberg 930

They didn't encourage sanctions.

wrong, tavors are shit, but all of the copies of existing designs are good.
The ace galil's are supposed to be modernized rifles for 2nd,3rd world armies, it's not over designed for a modern rifle.
Uzi's are good besides hollywood memes.

>perfectly kikey overpriced american AKs from (((Arsenal)))
Arsenal is bulgarian you fucking dunce
Gas yourself you dumb kike

Because parts kits are near as much as complete rifles, and you need to build it, and the US made barrels you have to use now are inherently worse than Eastern bloc CHF chrome lined barrels.

The NFA was passed under Reagan, 1989 import ban was under Bush SR, the 94 AWB was still under effect during the first term of Bush JR. No one is your friend, the only thing Republican's offer now is that they probably won't make things worse for 4 years.

Continuation due to replying to lots of posts, might be repeats idk.

Norinco was just the banner that all of the state on chinese arms factories fell under, Norinco is banned by name, but chinese shotguns can still be imported.

They don't "produce" parts kits, they are chopped up rifles, once the left over rifles are gone, then there is no more parts kits.

Egypt hasn't exported Maudi's to the US since at least late 90's.

Don't buy either of those, they are shitty. The reasons the old Norinco's were good was because stuff like the type 56's were also being produced for the military. Stuff like the IAC 870 clones are good, but mag fed semi auto shotguns aren't that great to begin with. Better off with a mossberg 930 if you want a semi auto shotgun.

It is only shotguns that are still legal to import.

You realize how complicated it is to manufacturer old designs like the 1897 with US labor, and re tooling up for that? Plus they would have to compete with the millions of used 1897's already on the market.

politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2013/jun/05/harry-alford/nra-founded-fight-kkk-black-leader-says/

ammo.com/articles/guns-nra-and-american-civil-rights-movement-guide

pbs.org/independentlens/negroeswithguns/rob.html

Fuck off faggot. The FAL is the right arm of the white world. KYS Yourself Schlomo.

>politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2013/jun/05/harry-alford/nra-founded-fight-kkk-black-leader-says/
Shit, well perhaps I'm wrong after reading the article I posted.
Everything I've found and everyone I've talked to has said this.
Information is mixed, but I'll assume I'm wrong.

This. The FAL is Belgian. It's cousin, the Imbel is Brazilian made on tooling and dyes from FAL.
The FAL was once known as the right hand of the free world. Australia used it for a bit, Brazil obviously and many western European countries used it. Israel may have used it, but it is not theirs. Even Huezilians have more of a claim to it than Israelis.

Also, the FAL is in no way a meme gun. It's a military-tested bona-fide grade a weapon.
Weighs in a little more than an AR-10, but makes up for it in durability. Gas piston, not gas impingement. It's actually a great weapon and there's nothing Jewish about it afaik.

>politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2013/jun/05/harry-alford/nra-founded-fight-kkk-black-leader-says/
Shit, well perhaps I'm wrong after reading the article I posted.
Everything I've found and everyone I've talked to has said this.

Keep in mind as well, much of early gun control legislation was passed out of fear of the poor (niggers) getting guns. Stuff like the gun control act of 1968 making things like cheap mouse guns impossible to import (fuck you LBJ)

fucked up the green text

I was wrong, I'll admit it. It's actually good to know that it wasn't completely Jewed from the start.
But I hate the NRA because they have not conserved our rights and they make too much money not to.
All they ever do is compromise. I have never seen them really lobbying for the restoration of our lost rights. They never talk about things like repealing the NFA or rolling back registration laws.
They are cucks and they don't deserve as much money as they get. I can change my mind if they actually start proposing things that give more freedoms, but so far, not so good.

Anybody familiar with guns laws in the US does not trust the NRA. They do not fight for your rights, and they're quick to buckle and support more "compromises." NRA is full of Fudds, and will ban scary black rifles because they don't actually care about your rights. I believe Guns of America is a better pro second amendment group, but I haven't looked into them for years. Somebody correct me if they're pozzed right now.

Also, here in Michigan, we just rolled back the conceal carry laws. No paperwork necessary for conceal carry. The NRA didn't help us, as far as I know. The people of Michigan did it ourselves. The NRA just sits up in D.C. collecting shekels and pretending they speak for all gun owners.
Fuck 'em.

Seems to be the way it always goes. Niggers can't be trusted to behave in a responsible and lawful manner, and having different rules for niggers is racis', and having no niggers is also racis', so white people accept all kinds of unneeded restrictions on themselves. 'Cause if white people can have a full-auto weapon, a 65 IQ chimp must also be allowed to have a full-auto weapon.

They're better than they used to be. I think a lot of people realized that there was no end to the 'compromise' demanded by the left.

I'm not even sure I want a full-auto weapon. But I damn sure don't want to be told that I can't have one.
in my larpiest fantasy, I do have an MG-42 and an MP40, though.

The NRA is never going to name (((them.)))
The ad it's good, though. Lumping Hollywood, the schools, etc. into one group and basically saying 'they' are all colluding together against Freedom.
Overall positive a positive ad, and anything that triggers Liberals should be supported. (imo)

The NRA isn't the same organization throughout time, in 1934, they helped write the NFA, in 1994 despite trying, the best they can do was get a sunset put into the 1994 AWB.

They have gotten better over time, back in the 90's, stuff like AR's weren't seen as legitimate sporting arms, so even ""pro gun"" people were infavor of restrictions. Same goes with today, but with the increase in popularity means there is more people that oppose restrictions.

Look at a time table of right to carry over the years across the country, it has has actually improved significantly over time. I don't think the NRA is great, but they are the best and only real we have. Can't trust manufacturers, people like rock river and springfield recently especially.

see above

these things are expensive, just go look at the stuff in California.

someone over there must be aware

this was a thing under Obama, however Trump has not rolled it back yet

The GOA might be less cucked than the NRA

They are also drastically less influence and money,

Oh now you've got me triggered.

Huh..'SMEAR MERCHANTS' written over Chucky Schlomo's face… nice. The redpill can't be taken all at once… so this is a positive sign from the NRA as well.

The redpill CAN be taken all at once. This is called a red suppository. These will get all of the normal months of bullshit out of the way all at once, but it's one hell of a ride for the receiving end.

The NRA is about liberty and freedom!

After you Chaim

A tangent, but my new favorite game is to tell people (whenever Israel is brought up in any capacity) that it shouldn't exist. Their usual response is to assume you support Palestine and get in a huff. To which you then say you think Palestine should not exist either. At this point they will be confused. If it is a Jew you are confronting, the next part is the pay off and you can see the horror on their face. Proclaim that the whole area ought to be handed back to its rightful rulers, the Christians.

I'm a member of both, but not very active, basic $35/year member or whatever. But I got an email recently from a "Jordan Stein, Director of Communications for the GoA", so the infiltration has started, who knows how deep it goes, but if you see one jew, there's always more behind the scenes.

twitter.com/jordankstein
His twitter says he's a "Christ follower". I guess BASED JEW, AMIRITE? WE CAN TRUST THIS ONE, AMIRITE?

Oh, good. I'm not alone in doing this. It's so great. It shuts up every zionist "christian" and forces them to break the brainwashing for at least a little while–occasionally longer. Any jews can't help but kvetch about being the "chosen", at which point you can recite the Bible verses which say they aren't (which outs them to any Christians or "christians" around). Any Muslims (I've never run into any) either tacitly agree (because they genuinely hate jews) or have to stay silent (because they're jewish puppets). And any atheists either tip their fedoras in autistic smugness or are open to learning the truth about the jews, too.

Christianity is anathema to jews. They would convert to islam before Christianity. So either they're lying, or that's not actually a jew.

Trips of righteousness.

What is the official position of the NRA on repealing the hughes ammendment or the NFA?
In other words, what do they think of ownership of brand new, affordable fully automatic firearms?

I enjoy seeing Marxists having tantrums over this.

I'm never going to be a member of a race-blind organization, nor will I tolerate that shit. This is not news. Cucks are triggered by everything.

Dubs of Sanctity.

Fuck the NRA; GOA is superior.

excuse you, faggots

again, neck yourself

Trips confirm. Time to take back the Holy Land

great line

again, proving to everybody youre an ignorant illiterate moron

I remember listening to her rant about how liberals mischaracterize the right and then soon after shit on white nationalists saying that they only believe what they do since they think whites are superior.

Really… Kill yourself.

cunts

This commercial is from the spring and this chick has been on Tucker like two times in the past month.

I wish I was an american. Some of you are incredible and beautiful. Some.

We were not smart enough to understand your gifts and your culture. I wish I could go back in time.

Fudds are annoying from a /k/ perspective, and for their typical ignorance of history, but in general terms they're good white men.

If the Republicans give gun owners everything they ask for and shore up the laws so that the DNC is left powerless on the issue, then gun owners will no longer have any reason to continue voting for Republicans. Counter-intuitive, I know.

The RNC benefits from gun rights being constantly in an unsatisfactory limbo.

I bet you could nigger-rig it with a car jack or two.

All they'd have to do is copy the democrats playbook and hop on the next issue. With the dems they hopped from fag marriage to tranny shit, with republicans they could hop from gun rights to repealing affirmative action or some sort of pro-religion thing.

I hope you didnt procreate

well I just saw it because I go through the catalog periodically instead of monitoring it like an autistic hawk you fucking faggot. Your parents were mistakes and you should kill yourself.

This. They know that gun rights are basically the only reason half the people who vote GOP do so. This is why we've had a GOP controlled congress/presidency and still not a single shred of legislation to expand/enshrine/protect gun rights. No, they want to keep it in a limbo so that the only way to keep gun rights safe is to have them permanently hold majorities in congress. What bullshit

Party politics are fucking cancer.