John McCain Surgery

WE NEED MEME MAGIC
SENATE HEALTH BILL DELAYED DUE TO MCKEK BLOOD CLOT SURGERY

archive.fo/ZPFtP

Other urls found in this thread:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MCCAIN_BLOOD_CLOT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-07-15-22-56-36
archive.is/fmAfu
archive.is/ju7hj
rt.com/usa/396871-john-mccain-brain-tumor-cancer/
trwn.org/fire-and-oil-the-collateral-damage-from-airstrikes-on-isis-oil-facilities/
archive.fo/WxtNe
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=ai_qzjVBZjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully they also check his brain and cure his wormongeringitis

I hate this turtle-faced fucking faggot so much. I hope McCain dies of complications and McConnell cries like a bitch.

Let's do this. For the God Emperor!

Why do they stall a bill because of a single senator?

Perfect

Might be because of the narrow majority but it's probably because McConnell's a fucking cuck and McCain might have planned this shit on purpose.

i bet he is not at the hospital they shipped seath rich and steve scalise too. :^)

please fail and turn into a stroke that breaks his songbirditus.

Threaten him with torture and I'm sure he'll be back on his knees in no time.

MRSA-chan, ganbatte

I hope that is where he goes. Rolling for complications.

McCain is a traitor to the human race

Kek strike down this cuck pls

This fuck. Could he just DIE already please; he is a PLAGUE on our country. Gah!!

Now what should we do about this guy? Hmmm? What sort of medical malpractice be done unto the former presidential candidate?

What on earth could possibly go wrong that John McCain would be gone forever?

Stroke before the end of the year! Kek wills it.

This old bag of shit is the poster cuck for term limits and age limits for Congress and Judges. There's no fucking way this old fag should still be influencing laws, same with that ancient bitch Ginsberg.

Hopefully he get a hospital infection which will evolve to a septicemy, systemic shock, multiple organ failure and finaly DEATH !

If those fuckers didn't have OPM, you can bet the healthcare bill would be sorted.

Please die, McCain-senpai

BY THE POWER OF VINTAGE CANCER I SEND THEE BACK TO HELL

I know I said i wouldn't ask for anything else if you let Trump win but please kek kill this old piece of shit

Rolling for 2018

just missed

Rolls are for fags and I want that faggot dead before the year is out.

traitors will hang

why don't we go ahead and make it 2017

Jesus fuck that's not a "clot" that's a goddamn boulder.
How the fuck is this asshole even alive?

That fuck hasn't been alive for 12 years. Spite animates his corpse.

Maybe that's why he was barely coherent in recent hearings. Not enough oxygen getting to his brain.

Maybe he won't be dead but hospitalized for life?

rollin since i had pic (hopefully related) already

Just wait a bit longer for 2019

Today confirmed

Rolling for mccain to drop dead in his house spreading some kind of infection to close family relatives

He's doing this to delay the healthcare vote you dinguses.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MCCAIN_BLOOD_CLOT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-07-15-22-56-36

McConnell defers action on health care after McCain surgery

Oh kek or anyone who is listening.
Empower the vengeful dead of the USS Forrestal

Let them finally have their vengeance on their murderer

Why delay the vote when the Republicans had six years to replace Obama care??

The Republicans never intended to repeal Obama care, they sat on their ass for 6 years!

The GOP elite pushed Jeb BUSH to be their candidate.

The GOP knew the DNC would rig the nomination process to make Clinton their candidate.

The GOP wanted to have a designated loser to have Clinton be the president.

Which is why the GOP never bothered to come up with a bill to replace Obama care with.

Now we have the GOP running around like their heads were cut off to come up with an Obamacare replacement.

It is said that Obama care was designed to fail in order to implement a Euro Centralized care system.

If that's all true then why should we trust the GOP healthcare bill?

Fortuitous. He has spoken.

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE EVEN HAVE TO BE THERE?

THE FUCKING FEDERAL RESERVE BILL WAS PASSED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT DURING A FUCKING CHRISTMAS VACATION WITH THREE QUARTERS OF CONGRESS ABSENT.

KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER ON THE OPERATING TABLE.

McCain is a hero you filthy kikes

I can tell you're a shill because you didn't acknowledged that no one knew healthcare was so complicated.

No one knew paying bills was so complicated

So this is the part were the surgeon is secretly /ourguy/ and makes it so mcgain stays sleeping, right?

Like how? And don't just say veteran, be specific.

please just die already

They had six years.

Reported. Kill yourself.

The Republicans could have been working a bill to pass when Obama got out of office.

ONCE A CLOTTER, ALWAYS A CLOTTER

1. That's not how it works.
2. The republicans don't want to repeal the bill, you fucking faggot. They're not conservatives at all. They're ALL kike puppets.

Rolling for death announced tomorrow.

check

It's time for McCain to die.

Checked

Hoping McCain keels over

(checked)
Wew

Checked. Songbird dies tomorrow and the neocons cry like faggots.

need more memes of manlet mccain

See you at morgue, you fucking cuck. I'll beat you to it.

"The Senate, preparing for its August recess, hastened to vote on the Iron Dome funding. At first, the appropriation was bundled into an emergency bill that also included money to address the underage refugees flooding across the Mexican border. But, with only a few days left before the break began, that bill got mired in a partisan fight. Reid tried to package Iron Dome with money for fighting wildfires, and then offered it by itself; both efforts failed, stopped largely by budget hawks. “If you can’t get it done the night before recess, you bemoan the fact that you couldn’t get it done, and everybody goes home,” a congressional staffer said. Instead, Mitch McConnell, of Kentucky, the Republican leader, decided to stay over, even if it meant missing an event at home. The next morning, with the halls of the Senate all but empty, an unusual session was convened so that McConnell and Reid could try again to pass the bill; Tim Kaine was also there, along with the Republicans John McCain and Lindsey Graham. “There were five senators present and literally no one else!” the staffer said. “They reintroduced it and passed it. This was one of the more amazing feats, for AIPAC.”

DIE MCCAIN DIE

He'll die and the surgeon will claim his hands were hacked by Russia.

McCain: Senate GOP healthcare bill 'probably going to be dead'

archive.is/fmAfu

Because they can make people believe it's a legitimate reason.

only thing that's probably gonna be dead is him

HIS BLOOD MORE WILL CLOT
SURVIVE HE WILL NOT

The blessings continue. Checked for justice.

Notice that all dubs in this thread reference McCuck's death.

Hitler dubs confirm, surgery botched by the Russians!

He's memeing his own demise.

rolling for declassification of Mccain documents

HEY JOHNY BOY HOWS THAT BLOOD CLOT DOING THERE?
NOTHING PERSONAL KID

it's time to die, John.

Checked & Keked

It would appear so…

he's going to the big POW camp in the sky

Reading this is Carson's voice is eerie.

PROBABLY GOING TO BE DEAD

Have a safe trip to Hell John.

Into the oven you go, shlomo.

I read it in his voice then I hear his laugh after.

The hero this thread doesn't deserve.

Repeating same digits in different posts confirm blasphemy.

Hope this old fucking treasonous cunt gets butchered under that knife.

archive.is/ju7hj

bye bye McCuck

Rolling for clot-chan to do her deed

he gon die

As a Christian I wish him no harm. God will take care of him the proper way. That's all I need to know.

Fag.

Same, because I know that God will strike such a disgusting man down without the need of our pleas.
I praise Kek anyway

No thanks, I am good.

It sounds like he had either an extradural or a subdural hematoma. These are most often caused by trauma, and the most common trauma in a man his age is a drunken fall. Hillary Clinton had something similar about 5 years ago.

And for the one who believe in magic there is that wiccan three-fold law. So why even care about him and curse when that old guy is already suffering every single moment of his life with Trump as his President and he could suffer eternally soon?

Any actually competent occultist knows the three fold law is bullshit, and encourages weakness.

My theory is that there will be a staged death for McCain now that it was found out he's the one who bought and pushed the fake Trump dossier. There's also the other stuff with him meeting those ISIS guys. He needs an escape because he's about to get fucked.

I hope when you get to the pearly gates God looks like a commie gook and personally prods you in the eye, Songbird McCain

When is John "Crash'a plane" McCain going to disappear?
Satan must be watching over him.
He never saw a war he didn't like.

DIE YOU TREASONOUS CUNT!

All the Dark Forces of the Universe are working overtime to keep him alive.

DIE YOU TREASONOUS RAT GERIATRIC LIVER SPOTTED FUCK
Also those two christcuck faggots up above can blow each other

✓'ed since no one else will

rolling for father time Mccain getting Alex Jones'd

Was getting clot part of his plan?

The dubs were right.

don't ever doubt for a second that meme magic is real.

Little o' Song Bird, rest in hell you kike puppet.

Checked trips of meme magic.

WEW
Kek is back, baby!

Implying he ever left us.

Checked.
HE NEVER LEFT PRAISE KEK
Also see you in hell mccuck

Nice Dubs

Many here have no idea how much energy was required to get the election results we did, and it was still close.
An infinite number of universes had to be sacrificed. A subset of these contained an infinite number of sentient beings existing at various points in time in their infinite expanse.
But there are infinitely many subsets of infinitely many universes for Kek to consume, as needed…

Waiting with baited breath for Drudge to refresh and plaster the iconic police siren above the headline "MCCAIN DEAD AT 80"

Hopefully none of universes sacrificed were the ones that Hitler won in.

wow

(checked)

ETERNAL SUFFERING FOR ALL CUCKS, ONLY THEIR SCREAMS CAN QUENCH MY THIRST FOR JUSTICE

Praise Kek
May McCain never vote again.

Here is the actual script of John McCain’s 1969 “Tokyo Rose” propaganda broadcast on North Vietnamese radio.

“To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

So that's what tumblr's SJWs thought while becoming humanity's cancer

Nice ID
He should have died like a real "American hero." No soldier ever fucking gives up and cucks like that. I don't care if they are a zogbot. Either die like a man or be shamed in the history books. You do not get to be a politician comfortably living off the hard work of your "beloved citizens."

(Checked)

Dubs to confirm McCain as Spite Zombie?

(Checked)

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing when I heard the news.

(Checked)

But user, how can you kill something that's already dead?

(Hitler Dubs Checked)

Are we at the point where if Democrats see their shadows, it's six more weeks of Russian Conspiracy Stories?

(Checked)

Trips confirming Meme Magic's Existence.

Hitler won in an infinite number of universes.
I still hope not a single one was sacrificed.

You do when you're a kike puppet unfortunately.

then again this is quickly becoming the universe where Hitler is a martyr and eventually is worshipped by whites like a religion after the 100 years are up and his good name can finally be redeemed

McCain for lake of boiling pee pee poo poo 2017

Soros looks like one of those blob fish.

Rolling for already dead, the media is just covering it up.

DIE YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

Nice Recovery McCain! Let's go hunting!

well well well johnny boy

OK, so let's say McCain croaks tonight. What happens next on other fronts? Has there been any talk about how McCain being dead would specifically change the larger game? What committees is he on?

You mean underground.

>praise kek (((satan)))
Corinthians 10:21
Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

RNC machine in Arizona probably already has a "suitable" replacement picked out.

Jeb was actually planned to be the president as Hillary is too loose of a cannon for them to let and be president

Firstly it means someone who can tow the Party line rather than go "Muh Russia" gets in

It's a tumor.

>implying Kek is (((satan)))
Kill yourself kike.

I McCain gonna get dragged down into hell by all those people he had killed?

That actually makes sense Yep! is bigger puppet ability than his brother was . Goes to show even a man tall and big as him can't afford balls of Alexander the Great or Hitler .

Checked

You got that wrong. The "dark forces" are the ones on our side. Yahweh and his I'll are forces of light, and the ones keep Mccuck alive.

Ilk*

PRAISE KEK

Go worship Moloch someplace else.

checked
Hell for cucks is important because it nullifies any benefits that Jews can give them. You can be king of the world for a little while, but after that's over, it's a forever of constant torture

That is why they are so afraid of dying, they know what is waiting for them.

Checked for dead McCain

Checked and Keked.

no. they only kill Supreme Court Judges that way.

UTTERLY SPOOKY

FUCKING CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

HAHAHA
Then his nigger daughter-in-law starts moving in her own boys to take over the Mccain dynasty. It'd be a perfect ending for that kike-enabler.

Maybe the leader of ISIS will come to his funeral?

Trump should launch a drone attack on McCain's funeral. It would take out a great deal of anti-American scum.

PRAISE

Fuck everything you stand for.

Not even once

You meme magicked him to have brain cancer. What have you done???

BLOOD CLOTS FOR THE BLOOD GOD
seriously hurry up and die you fucking traitor

isn't that huge?

who cares about Obamacare 2.0?

WITNESSED!

DIE YOU FUCK

BRAIN CANCER, MOTHERFUCKERS
rt.com/usa/396871-john-mccain-brain-tumor-cancer/

Called it.

Kicking and screaming hopefully.

Tender, loving reminder that Boomers have collectively reached the age where they all start dropping like flies and this sort of thing will eventually happen constantly.

It's just a matter of which specific blood sucking cunt you hate and what day of the week it is.

Just imagine who could be next. Ginsberg? Schumer? Graham? Pelosi? One of the Bushes or the Clintons? The sky has no limit and neither does Hell.

The lesson here is that you can be as rich and as powerful as you want, you can sell out your country to foreigners, and you can collude with an alien people in their effort to subvert every single one of your country's institutions, but you're still gonna die.

he's really going to do it, isn't he? this motherfucker is literally dying to help the dems keep their bill. themanwhocuckedhimselftodeath.jpg

This is a heart warming post.

Well, McCain, I please to see that you have become so PROGRESSIVE

YES LADS THE TIME IS APPROACHING

Kek doesn't consume. He creates that which all the rest can be grown out of. From the chaos of all, he lays out that from which the garden upon which we have come into has become. He bestows and guides to bring more glory and life into being, consumption is not what he does or needs, he is an elder god.

You are confusing our glorius dubs giver with the vile volcano demon of the kikes. They and their master can only consume, corrupt and destroy.

PRAISE KEK

Perfect. I hope he dies painfully.

yo wadap

Holy shit

IT'S NOT A TUMOR!

Sounds like you support all the Pedo Podesta spirit cooking, user.

It is in fact a tumor. He's got some aggressive form of brain cancer.

Meme magic lol

Lucky him. He's got time to set his affairs in order, and he's going to die with most people still thinking he was an American hero.

No he's a death monger.

You're forgetting a lot of normalfags don't see him like that. He's a True American Hero™ to them.

As a native to the state he occupies
Emailed telling him when he started the anti-Trump nonsense I spoke with my boss to take off 5 weeks during the next campaign to help his competition
Has boo'd this piece of garbage at multiple locations she's shown up to

may this be just the beginning of your just deserves the universe can hand out to a boil on the human condition

Tell me how much it hurts you that I do not curse a dying man. Where is that feel I gave you? How much anger do I produce for just enjoying my life and only care in love and make this a better world by fighting when it is appropriate?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A CUCK YOU ARE? Here is the deal. Strong men protect people that need protection and they do not fake to be manly. They just are. They only attack where their alpha male force is needed. Betas will act manly and will run away when the alphas show up. Deltas will need protection and will search somebody who seems "really" evil that they can associate with so everybody else is scared away. Poor guys that they can not protect themselves and are constantly scared and irritated.The women are fighting the less dangerous fights, but they will need the protection of the alpha males when the real danger arrives. In the meantime we do not care to be even disturbed by people running scared, feeling triggered and the cubs playing to be all manly. Sage your energy.

So you hating McCain is all you can give in reality. You will not participate in the end fight and you will not protect from the real dangers, because you invested your thoughts and your energy. Good lick with that. Hope you grow up and you become at least a beta.

you are an enormous faggot, in case you didn't know

This thread is now a dance thread.

McCain got brain cancer because The Divine listens to us, not you.

Thanks for confirming that your mouth is still being put to work.

It has already been decided that he dies today. There is absolutely nothing that you can do to prevent the traitor from singing his last song, and no amount of cocks sucked can discourage the manifestation of magic from the metaphysical realms.

GET SLAIN, MCCAIN!

I hope he's in pain for a long damned time and slowly suffocates to death. Then I want to fuck his daughter on top of his dead corpse. Traitors deserve no better.

Second from left in that picture is Led Zeppelins shitty guitar player Jimmy Page. A Aleister Crowley fan and satanic pussy. He was so scared of this world that he wanted protection and thought he joined the most evil forces. He did not, he just joined the delta scared pussy faggotry cult. So yeah, he was obviously an enormous faggot, in a faggot band that other faggot listen. Do you like Stairway to Heaven, user? How much?

my sides!

Wish they'd finished the traitor off so he couldn't come home, leave his family for a whore, and become the biggest prostitute in DC. His flaccid asshole is well known from LA to NY.

cry moar tbh

Any drawfags around want to give it a shot?

PRAISE KEK REPEAL OBAMA CARE NOW

also everyone needs to call their representatives and DEMAND they support ANY healthcare bill proposed
it doesnt have to be perfect, any bill will do,
after that it can be perfected by adding additional bills to it or amendments.
but we have to get something through first
anything even if its just to spit on the dems
we should make a list of all the republicans unwilling to support these healthcare bills and vow to get them replaced. no support = no re-election
and we need trumps term limit bill ASAP
PRAISE KEK

I'm scared Holla Forums, how did I fucking miss the mark by this much? Are they going to come for me now? Should I grab my gun and head innawoods?

Bon voyage warmonger goblin!

rolling for death in the next six months!

BOUNCING
BABY
TUMOR

GET WELL SOON

backdrop image is
trwn.org/fire-and-oil-the-collateral-damage-from-airstrikes-on-isis-oil-facilities/
I thought it fitting.

this one scares me tbh, ebola-chan and winter-chan are something white man can live with, but clot-chan is more dangerous to those of us on the K-selected end of the spectrum. Proportionally.

Chronology, user.

It was long ago decided that he was going to die of cancer. I sensed the rotten flesh, that he was dying and that there is was no merit in wishing him more of what he already got.

You can make up that you had influenced something, but did you not read that he had obviously already cancer long before, that all his symptoms where there and that he was undergoing a dangerous procedure that only made sense when he already had cancer?

Press F

Hey, get well soon, why don't you take a nap.

Good thing he doesn't have to rely on the VA care like many of his comrades do. He's a real Soldier of (((fortune))).

McCain is good as dead, see you in hell traitor. Have fun with brain cancer!

Strong men kill traitors, weak men succumb to traitors.

GOD DAMN IT CARLOS, YOU FUCKING SPIC, YOU ARE GOING BACK!

The Vietnamese went easy on him because he was a McCain, but brain cancer sure as hell won't.

You might be right, user. Some meme responsibility is warranted is this case.

You're one slippery taco.

Do strong men piss on corpses and fuck them like Jimmy Savile did? If that is what strong men do then I am not a strong man.

You can thank Señor McCain for that. He's Senator of Arizona. At least for now. Between the Comey testimony and his cancer I think his political career is…terminal.

Real men celebrate victory. You are not a real man, you're a faggot who's ashamed of winning.

He dies today, nigger.

You're mistaken. The decisive memetic effect was not that McCain take cancer in his brain, but that his brain cancer take him, today.

McCain having skin cancer is ancient news, but this brain cancer is entirely unrelated to that skin cancer. Skin cancers frequently go into the brain, but that's not what happened this time. It's a completely new cancer.

The gods have given McCain this cancer because they love us and listen to us.

this is seriously spooky as fuck

did you guys do it again???????????????

Fuck you, Carlos.

since we're spoonfeeding in this thread, can anyone give source on the song in the second webm? I've been looking for months.

CHECKED
Satan Hitler and Kek deliver the digits.
Goodbye ISISMcCain

Nice job adopting the faggot's shitty analogy as your fact.

War is war. All the senators ought to be inside the senate chambers every day the senate is in session.

Easy one win.

Should Senator John McCain have funded iron dome?
Whether or not Senator McCain should have funded iron dome…
…The Israelis better help Senator McCain get aldehyde-stabilized cryogenic brain preservation so Senator John McCain survives to the reinvention of the other eternal life technologies…and they should contract to me to make it happen.

Nobody but you brought up faggotry and degeneracy because that's what is always on your mind. Strong men end their enemies rightly.

I guess you don't know that they want you dead, your women as slaved whores and your land a cesspool. It's my right to kick my enemy in the head when he is down, its about winning, loser.

it sure is great to see kek being back after his short hi8us

tripfag filtered

the memes are going to be great when he finally croaks.

He's been modifying his name in each thread to avoid namefilters. Report him and absolutely do not give him any attention.

Heil'd
Checking for truth.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

PRAISE KEK!

he always had

Ayo hol up dis nigga got a brain tumor caused by meme magic.

does anyone have the source on music from this aesthetic slav webm from the mccain brain cancer thread?

I tried to translate it
"си те болжа"

but obviously this is some slav meme or something was lost in translation

спасибо!

archive.fo/WxtNe

'Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors'

EXCERPT: from 1992 Senate Select Committee on POW/MIA’s

Instead, Pentagon pencil pushers chose a political spin that lifted McCain, the former POW turned U.S. Senator, up to a glorified pedestal where he sprouted a halo and wings and became America’s “POW-hero” and today a presidential candidate.

REP: DORNAN: This sounds so good at first. McCain was offered the chance to come home. They called him the “Prince.” And he could have. But nobody ever takes that one step beyond that. If John … Admiral John McCain II … “Junior” … if his son, a lieutenant senior grade, had accepted this princely status and come home in 1967 while the others would sit there for five years, what would the Navy have done, with the son of an admiral who opted to get special treatment and come home? No Navy career. No House seat. No Senate seat. It would have been the end of his career. [Edit.] And they were offering him this chance to go home in one of three groups that came home in ‘68.

means an expert on the POW issue.”

Worse than that. The Kike after life is constantly nighttime, and everything and anyone and even the food is made out of layered dust. And that's the good one. The bad one is a split Frozen hell with a volcanic one bisected by a razor sharp line. Fucked up.

Cont.
Nigged on last post; it should all be green except title.

If dubs, Songbird's replacement, Arpaio, will give him the rope.

Oligarkh - Forgive Us

Mccain is a faggot. he did the Forrestal disaster in Nam and hid below while everyone else died. he should have died in POW camp.

Praise KEK. Shadilay!

He did it again.

thank you user

< "си те болжа"
vs
< "Святый Боже"
sensible linguistic design tbh

Well done

I don't know what I was thinking. Obviously I should have used the Forrestal fire.

topkek

shop it to cancer

nice

Kill yourself.

Chek'ed and kek'ed

mfw

He won't survive the surgery

He already had the surgery and survived it (thusfar). They tested the tissue they cut out of him and learned it was brain cancer.

The type of brain cancer he has is such that it's undoubtedly still in his brain, despite the surgeons cutting out the parts they saw. He'll be dead within a year. Subsequent surgeries, may yet kill him before then though.

Tried to find one with a rat, but it apparently doesn't exist and I can't photoshop.

user was not specific, kek was.

It just seems all too convenient to me, He gets inoperable brain cancer after the shit has been piling up against him?

Rolling for a timely death. Praise Kek.

Rolling for long, painful and extremely degrading end of life in aberration and out of power.

He's a million years old. It shouldn't surprise anyone.

rot in shit you filthy kike

ABSOLUTELY CHECKED

DO IT KEK, TAKE HIM OUT

We've got plenty of time left in 2017. Why wait a year?

Fuck that, rolling for August

dead of dick infection caused by stealth circumcision

check'em

Mcain is a goner,that is the worst kind of brain cancer with 4% survival.Time to tie the old warmonger boots together and hang it up.

GAME OVER YOU POS!!

No doubt McCain got zapped by a Russian Brain Cancer Gun.

This is meme magic. During Comey's oversight hearing we all thought he was losing his mind.

Turns out he really was losing his mind.

To be frank, I'm worried about how he got this cancer.

Thanks Kek, You really know how to brighten up a person's day.

How do we petition Trump to unclassified Songbirds dirty laundry?

The day after he dies? Completely fuck over his legacy before the funeral?

like clockwork

Friendly reminder that everyone that tried to oust Assad has either died or lost power.

(checked)
He should thank us for that.

All those trips made to coordinate false flag chemical attacks probably exposed him to something.

Been thinking about this all wrong
Today, tomorrow, next week, forever

I hope they feed it to him.

So Cancer-chan is real?

We send gift basket, tea make healthy.

u are of genious ivan

I wouldn't be surprised, haha. How soon until the media spins this as a Russian ploy?

GOOD GOY MCCAIN GOT TOO CLOSE TO TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIAN COLLUSION, DID TRUMP ASSASSINATE?

HEAT
SEEKING
BRAIN
TUMORS

in before McCain gets flashbacks to Vietnam doctors curing him and votes against the countries best interests

SOON, THE CHEEKI'S WILL BE BREEKI

Нет, спать теперь ку птица

Parhaps komrade can hacking his monitors to sound of leetle birds chirping.

kek said last week here that McCain was gonna die.

If I screen cap this entire thread and send it to CNN would they try to use it as evidence of a Russian plot? We need to send CNN poison pill threads where everyone is sending messages in Russian, really fuck with them.

Lord Kek is recalling the old fart. The neocohens will literally die out soon.

тусовка?

Did you faggots give him brain cancer?

The Republikikes have failed in their attempt to take away medical insurance from 23 million Americans.

Good.

23 million Americas will be screwed regardless when the next batch of companies ditch Obamacare.

That's easy though. The only effective cure is a hot fast lead injection. Site of the blood clot would suffice.

McCain was never a soldier. He was always and will always be a massive coward. He had absolutely no place in any military, and the only reason he was there at all is because his father was a high ranking Navy Admiral.
Yes, he did get captured by the Viets and he sang like a bird, because he was a fucking coward, which caused many deaths on his hands, but that wasn't the first time. The first time, he caused a chain reaction explosion on an aircraft carrier by "wet starting" his fire jet, on the deck of a craft carrying literally tons of explosive materials.

A "wet start" is the fighter jet equivalent of your asshole neighbor or high school Chad burning out of the parking lot in his F150 with no muffler. The "i'm so cool look at me" hotshot attitude. With a jet, however, it's a dangerous thing to do, especially in proximity to other jets and payloads. It caused a chain reaction on the deck, many died on this aircraft carrier because of a series of explosions caused by McCain being an asshole (testaments to his character when he was young said he was a hugely arrogant, stuck up brat who did whatever he wanted and got away with it because his father was an Admiral). McCain was ALWAYS a piece of shit, and when he came back from the war like he shouldn't have, he fit right in working for ZOG.

Ever notice how the majority of people who served in the military and actually have seen action are almost always against war? Yeah, not McCain, he fucking loves it, despite supposedly having been in it. Really fires your neurons.

Didn't he tell the information that enabled b52s to be shot down?

how many of those 23 million are white?

flagged for low-key kikeposting

pick one, kikel

Just find out who is actually paying their kike-tax.

EAT SHIT JOHNY M

Yes he did.
I don't know if it was B-52s specifically, but right after his capture, the Vietnamese starting shooting down planes like it was nobody's business. Something like an immediate jump in kills by 50 to 60 percent almost overnight. They knew where the planes would be, at what altitude, what their vectors were, what targets they were aiming for, at what time, etc etc. So much so that the Navy had to call off bombing in Vietnam entirely because the casualties were so high it simply couldn't be coincidence. McCain's own commanding officer (or something along those lines) stated he had absolutely no doubt in his mind that the casualties and loss of aircraft were directly because of McCain's capture.

watch this. I made this webm

i know i'm going completely off on a tangent, but i bet that if the planet was only inhabited by whites war would no longer be necessary due to our level of technological advancement as long as we could colonize space before resources grow too scarce here

another juden flagged for kikeposting

Pro-Niggercare = anti-white

fullchan knows the Jew. go back to halfchan, hooknosed Jew.

He's not a boomer. He's a member of the silent generation. They, and the first five years of boomers, are the worst.

John mccain blocked the search for Missing nam vets.

It's easy to think that now when you look around and simply see how many enemies we as a race have, and how much better we are simply as a people compared to them and their utterly savage, violent, immoral, inhumane ways, but you're ignoring history. The Anglos and the Franks were both white in the very essence of the word, and they fought and killed each other for ages, they hated each other. Brits and Germans also had a somewhat less violent rivalry mostly having to do with industry and production competition, and that was before kikes infested their countries.
We might have less war compared to other races, and we have more empathy and sympathy, but war is part of our condition and it can never be apart from who we are. I'm not saying that's a good thing, only that it's part of our nature, and considering that violence is the ONLY thing whatsoever in the world that can guarantee anything, we're far more likely to eventually go extinct than we are to somehow evolve into totally pacifist beings.

I'm trying to find what his argument is in all that but I can't sit through seven minutes of this faggot spewing nothing but bullshit and emotional appeals. Do you know precisely what his argument was for blocking this initiative?

Do you have to remind yourself to breathe as well?

Forgot my pic

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

I don't know.

Breaking- Sen John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=ai_qzjVBZjU

You got some interesting numbers yourself.

Never post this cuck faggot again.

Lucifer.. Mcain incoming

If get then Trump Jr gets his Senate seat.

He has glioblastoma, pretty much the worst kind of cancer you can get. I lost my dad to it last year after just 5 months of being diagnosed with it.

Depending on the severity of the surgery, it's likely it will change him as a person. When my dad woke up from his first surgery, he couldn't even read a clock anymore.

McCain has a few months to live, honestly.

Rolling for him serving out his full senate term and living past that

I think that it had to do with the CIA making money off Nam heroin like it does with Afghan Heroin.

Checked.

blood sacrifice will not save him now.

Holy shit

If somebody knew something that would fuck up McCain's new setup, he sure wouldn't want them coming home, ever. He got his military record sealed, what other loose end could there have been?
Oh yeah, other prisoners who knew what he did

Yeah these worthless worms have long lost the ability to condemn evil. You're supposed to hate the wicked and unrepentant and rejoice that they can do no more evil. They have to actually be repentant for the forgiveness, love and mercy bit to come into play. I blame these mouthbreathers almost as much as I blame the kikes and shabbos goyim like McCain for these times being as degenerate as they are.

Goodnight, McCuck. Can you imagine if tat fag had actually been president for the last 8 years?

TAKE MY MEME MAGIC
EAT YOUR BRAIN, JOHN MCCAIN

oo

obviously, why he wanted to block it isn't a mystery. The question I'm asking is what possible rationale could he have used to claim "no we shouldn't try bringing our vets home?" That's essentially what he said, which is fucking treasonous. I want to know how he justified his argument, but the first three or four minutes is nothing but emotional appeals, guilt tripping, brow beating, without saying why he officially considers it a bad idea.

yes, it's essentially become this attitude of "the bible tells us to be good and kind and we're just going to pray and love all opposition away." And then, when bad shit happens because these weaklings and cowards are too busy trying to "love" evil, immoral abominations, they excuse it with "yeah I don't like it but God moves in mysterious ways and I can't begin to conceive of His Plan." They need much worse than a slap across the face, which you'd be free to do anyway considering they'd just "turn the other cheek" (which totally misses the entire point of what the phrase actually means).

Funny how there is never any uniformity to these kike tattoos. No standard position, no standard font size… why give people serial numbers at all if you just plan to kill them all?

There will be more to come. Much Much more.
Traitors to our republic deserve everything they are going to get.

If dubs he dies in his sleep

Id trips, he has a heart attack

If quads or dbl dubs hillary has a seizure and becomes immobilized while john mccain is being buried for bleeding to death from his ass

AW YEE

That's a shame. I want him to suffer.

Cheer up, no matter how much they cry he'll still be dead.

Hope the surgeon takes one for the team.

czechum 쳌엄쳌엄쳌엄쳌엄쳌엄

OH SHIT SON

My shitlib boomer mother went as far as to say that although she "Didn't agree with the man's politics and was thankful he wasn't elected President" she "Recognized his service and hoped he would make a full recovery."

She's such a fucking moron it's disheartening.

Indeed. Kek's will be done.

Sen. John McCain Diagnosed With Brain Cancer
http:/ /www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/sen-john-mccain-diagnosed-brain-cancer-n784661?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma

Post your face when…

He's an American hero and patriot, user! The media's said it for decades so it must be true. Also Israel is our greatest ally, I mean even the bible says they're god's chosen people! It's so wonderful to be a Conservative(TM) knowing that you're such a good person with the right opinions and a true American!

Seriously though, we need to purge the shitlibs immediately so we can focus on the next in line: cuckservatives.

(witnessed)
IT'S HAPPENING

RIP IN PISS SONGBIRD

Cuckservatives are just crypto libs. They keep outing themselves repeatedly though, so they can be purged all together.

bump

ayy lmao

I'm sorry about your dad user. I lost mine a few years ago.

If Jesus were around, he might choose to send the demons inside McCain into a herd of pigs. But Jesus isn't around. Kek seems the type to judge a man during his life time. McCain asked for those demons, so Kek will make McCain suffer with them.

Typical Jesus tricks.

If this is what you faggots think a win looks like, fuck your hopeless.

And his father before him and his father's father, probably for generations. At least he didn't become president.

tfw wake up from afternoon nap to learn McCain's fucked in the brain.

MEME MAGIC REQUESTED

DELIVERED
fuckin' checked

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

Holla Forumsonium

hahahaha I reckon barney frank posting is probably the best

awwwwwwww shhhhiiiiieeeeeeetttttt
sidewinders

Thats fucked up
ina great way

thoth checked

Finish the traitorous cunt, KEK!

I'm glad this is a pinned thread. I hope this cuck faggot dies.

kek

I concur and acknowledge your dubs of prophecy!

Hmmm… I'm thinking that Pelosi still being alive fucks the Democrats more than if she were to up and die.

I'm thinking Ginsberg is very close to stepping down… whether that's by choice or by reaper is up still up in the air.

Plot Twist: The tumor was what was making McCain so shit, and by removing that, he starts to think rationally for the first time in decades.

He would quickly sudoku himself out of guilt.

You're gonna get bullied for this post, but I find your naivete to be absolutely charming.

Sending my prayer. I want him dead by the end of the year.

Please die.

did you fuckers seriously give John McCain hyper aggressive brain cancer?

not even marrying a negress, aside from that NEVER marry a military woman. almost 100% of the time they have had an entire battalion of dicks in them

Looks like he's going to die in congress

P.I.Z.Z.A.-G.A.T.E,—–P.E.D.O.-G.A.T.E.

Hello.We are Armee5

We have message for sale.

We found 51 people,politics,models,sportsman from Russia,USA,France,Belgium,Canada and Norway.

11 x politican(5 x USA,2 x Russia,2 x Canada,1 x Belgium,1 x France,)

33 x model girl(21 x Russia,7 x France,2 x Belgium,3 x USA)

7 x athlete man(3 x France,2 x Norway,1 x USA,1 x Russia)

For the rest of files(all files-video,photo,document,name and …) we want min.100 Bitcoin.

One model …from Russia for free(babes.com,pornhub.com—Maria Ryabushkina)

send 2 BTC (1M6m3NyPJuV9XkzRLjw8JK4DCgX3WXQdU9) -→ contact tor chat (beau4buoo3iyslr2)

and auction(min.10 BTC)BYE

oh baby

nice rari pepe

As he keels over in the middle of the Senate.

you hear "HNGGGG" then "PLOOOOOP PEEWP PLOP FRAAAAAP" as he shits his own deathbed

I had to double check his twitter to see that he really has that snapchat pic as his profile picture. What a disgrace. Hope his piggy little daughter get's a tumor too.

Is there concrete proof that he is in fact sick?
Would not like it one bit if Obama, Hillary and co. were to suddenly brain tumor'd just before DOTR.

As if John McCain isn't as bad as them.

Songbird

It was a frontal lobe glioblastoma as well. These fuckers zap your personality and judgement, and probably render you unfit for office. Looking back at McCain's behavior these last couple years, you can tell with hindsight that he had something going on.

Same with Linking Park singer, Chester Bennington. If you are not happy with your life maybe you are already dying and that is your body telling you that you are suffering. Rot in hell fucking libtard.

You fucking idiot.
He needs to suffer.

Insane McCain to his membrane
Insane in his brain
Insane in his membrane
McCain's insane he's got a cancerous brain

The tumour is fake, they are going to use McCain to set a precedent that they can remove elected officials if they diagnose them with mental issues. Then, it is but a single bribed doctor that stands between us and Trumps removal.

Prolonged exposure to the (((hivemind))) caused a mutation. Goy physiology isn't capable of hosting or assimilating such a parasitic construct. I'm guessing his mind was agressivley resisting the self imposed schizophrenia until it gave out.

God bless

Careful I think you're ODing on redpills there. McCain is one of their goodest of shabbos goyim; they wouldn't throw him away like that. If they just needed a goy to be the fall guy, they would just do something like poison Steve King or Rand Paul or someone like that with Polonium and cause them to get cancer and remove them, being two birds with one stone.

you SHOULD be dying of a blood clot at 80 tbh.

Thanks to the healthcare bill being rejected, drug dealing niggers will be able to have the same surgery available to them if they survive all their gunshot surgeries.

I would also like to know, it's a good drinking song.

Fresh off the press

Don't you mean Death Floor?

McCain death was not announced yet. Still waiting for kabbalistic jew magic to happen. Jews, Masons, Satanists and occultists still butthurt of their impotence.

Ok it's my birthday, rolling for death announcement.

Ok, rolling for suffering?

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH US"

Good taste.

DIE YOU FUCKING ZOG SHABBOS GOY

Reads like a who's who list of goodest goyim

Hol, up what happened with the brain cancer? I thought they already did surgery for the clot and that was how they found the cancer.

This geriatric evil fuck is going to suffer as he deserves.

He's still got brain cancer, its not something that just vanishes the next day.

To add, its the most aggressive form of cancer too, glioblastoma, median survival time gives him a 46% to live an extra year, drops to 7% for 2 years
He's done for

If McCain survives more than a year, that'll be pretty good confirmation in my mind that the ZOG elites have special access to restricted treatments that the normal goyim aren't allowed to touch, even if we had the money for them. GB is probably the deadliest type of cancer, and people don't survive more than a year, and that's with full treatment. Treatment that a guy like McCain at 80yo probably can't tolerate.

In Israel (((they))) use Germanic New Medicine in secret.