twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886459263849254912
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886460513269501952
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886461682113028100
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886463330621288448
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886463475748306944
0x0.st/GGF.pdf
stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/04/20/96-new-balance-shoes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already established that New Balance is the official shoe of Holla Forums.

WTF reebok im so triggered right now.
I bet they work for drumpf im so triggered right now

meme it

I buy New Balance and Puma fuck Reebok

Reebok; an angry south African neet?

What a fucking beta image. It's as if /r9k/ made it. Are they afraid of people saying pick-up lines or something? Real men don't buy from Rebok, I guess.

/r9k/, really? I mean a lot of them are committed wizards and would probably say the same thing but you are kinds misunderstand why. Half of them are straight up faggots chickenhawking the underage b&s, and the other half are repressed paedophile with a shit ton of delusions. These faggots are saying this shit as pointless social signalling. The robots would say it because they hate women and don't want anything to do with them.

Polite sage for off topic

Pushing hardcore Anti REEBOK memetics on twitter.
Got images of Reebok using child labor slaves in Africa and China and getting the hashtag #BoycottReebok trending help me out faggots

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886456859527442432

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886459263849254912

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886460513269501952

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886461682113028100

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886463330621288448

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/886463475748306944

Who the fuck asked you, shoe?

Sneakers are for niggers. Get boots.

Your image makes me thing you don't belong here, user….

Being anti Trump is very hip and marketable.
We will see more of this in the next 3 years.

he could be trying in the future to court the Macrons for future alliances, a compliment or two might sweeten their ears.

That compliment probably made that ogres day.
These SJW types don't understand common courtesy and polite conversation.
They'd probably throw a fit about ageism if you call an old lady young lady or do the i didn't know you had a sister thing.

I've been doing a lot of shitpisting lately. Some boards have gotten so anal retentive that you can get a response with almost zero effort just by posting something someone doesn't like. Hell I shitpost on leftypol and they are so up their own asses they don't even get that I am making fun of them though. It takes a special kind of hugbox for that to happen.

checked

seven plus years

There's a ton of shit on child slave labor and Reebok
This is classic propaganda and memetic warfare
FUCKING DESTROY ANY COMPANY THAT DEFIES THE PRESIDENT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOK

Reebok is shit anyway.

Asics/Mizuno/Adidas/Puma/Brooks > Nike/Reebok

I had a pair and they were pretty good back in middle school.
Why must I live to see everything I used to like become like this?

No it isn't. Look what happened to Starbucks and all those others who suffered under the Trump curse. If they think they could do the same thing they did to neocon Bush they have another thing coming.

What'd they do?

High end Nikes are the best, but very expensive. All other Nikes are just paying for the tick. Asics are otherwise the best and have a great price. Everything else is garbage.

a shoe which mines bitcoin for me? interesting.

Yeah, a while ago I was bored so I decided to make my first troll post on Holla Forums. I posted an incredibly disturbing furry fat-fetish PDF and went on about how this is true beauty, and it's a proof-of-concpet for technocracy and proof Post-Scarcity would lead to true communistic technocracy and yadda yadda yadda. All the replies were sincere. One person told me to "Read Duave" and only one person said "I don't know what I'm reading here…" but in the same post said he'd consider my statement. I didn't feel happy, I felt legitimately sad that mental illness to this degree is possible and they're all encouraging themselves to go deeper. Seems Holla Forums forbids PDF embeds so here it is on a tempsender.

0x0.st/GGF.pdf

OY VEY YOU WHITE CIS MALE GOYEM - DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO COMPLEMENT OR SEDUCE YOUR WOMEN! THEY MUST BE LEFT TO THE BROWN HORDES!

Reminds me of this in all honesty

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

meant for
fuck

Personally I buy the lightest running shoe. Anything else makes no sense.

Nobody likes Reebok anymore after they fucked all the UFC fighters out of sponsorship money.
They also hilariously made a bunch of mistakes on their products by outsourcing to the 3rd world.

The shoe companies have been at the forefront of objectifying fit women for fucking ages now. Bit much to hear this coming from them.

what's wrong? you don't want to wear autism?

On the topic are normies really going off about Trump giving a general compliment to the French first lady
The only Issue with what he said was that it was a lie

American-made, not post dumb shit online

They're also Barrons shoe of choice.

"Cheat on your girlfriend, not on your workout."

I agree.

The vice president commented during the election that Trump’s opposition to the TPP was a positive thing as the TPP would negatively effect their position as a company that manufactured (some of) their shoes domestically whilst rewarding companies that manufactured (all of) their shoes overseas. Somehow an American company sticking up for American jobs was seen as controversial.

They aren’t perfect, they do manufacture a fair percentage of their shoes in Asia but they would probably argue that they couldn’t survive on the sales of domestically made shoes alone as they have to charge roughly twice the price not to have them made by children in sweat shops. They may have a point.

They also manufacture a limited range in England and as a Bong I bought a pair and have to say whilst they were twice the price of foreign made equivalents they are significantly better quality. I have had them six months, roughly the time an Asian made pair would be starting to give out, but they are still solid as a rock and look almost new.

BTFO

The idea of spending a lot on running shoes has always seemed retarded to me. They all cost under five bucks to make in Asia so paying upwards of 200 is just stupid.

Buy a pair of New Balance made in America/England. Shoes are sturdier when they aren’t made by child slaves it turns out.

1. Why does a corporation think it has the gall to issue political digs?
2. Who the fuck designed that poster? It's atrocious. The background looks like elephant skin or something

YOU NAZI BIGOT THAT IS CLEARLY A CLOSE UP PICTURE OF MACRON'S WIFE

Who?

That Ireland shirt isn't a screw up. It's exuding Northern Ireland. A lot of their maps do that.

I literally introduced myself to my long-time girlfriend by telling her she was fit and looked beautiful. Now I'm being told that this wasn't appropriate and my future wife should have been offended or something. It's complete and utter horseshit.

The bullshit feminist "rape-culture" message that gets promoted in media like this is so contrary to reality it's astounding. Women like being approached. They like being complimented. They like being smooth-talked. They even like feeling a little overwhelmed (as long as they trust you to stop if necessary). That image is a complete fucking lie tailored to make modern men even less inclined to find a relationship than they already are. Don't listen to it. Millions of years of evolution isn't wrong. Trust your masculine inclinations. Trust your instincts.

Reebok are shoes for colored children to run around the ghetto with. I don't see any adults wearing them anymore.

Merrell>New Balance>the rest

Tyrone pls.

Haha its just a joke bro

Man Reebok (tm) really understands us DRUNPF opposers, I can't wait to signal harder and buy 50 shoes to put those N*zis away!

Wait? Reebok still makes shoes? I thought Giga-Nigga Nike bought them out years ago. And now they pull this shit? As obnoxious as all the Wendy's marketing is, at least they know how to meme to racists. This is just sad.

Deadly fighter, simultaneously ruled the featherweight and middle weight divisions.

New balance are overpriced fucking garbage made from shit "new age" materials designed for lady-men with half inch wide feet.

That pic is so passive aggressive it MUST have been made by a butthurt womyn.

Same here, and mine turned out to be a model. But since I was sincere and not some fashionfag photographer trying to get a blowjob she didn't scream "harassment."

Its not even just telling a woman she is attractive, its a common thing you might say to an (older) woman who has maintained her beauty. Its like saying you look healthy, you must be eating well.

Like Sarah Palin 10 years ago. People would say that about her.

user you forgot the black "polish" eagle they used.

Are you sure you weren't shopping in the kid's section?

Murder everything and everyone

I think it's because they are so desperate for fellowship that they will literally accept anyone that will accept them back. It's kinda sad. This is why you want to throw them out of the helicopter from real high up so they achieve terminal velocity, ensuring a quick painless death.

They're the only place I can find 3e running sneakers around here, what the fuck are you on about?

seems like a great way to get half their customers to fuck off to other brands. virtue signaling on social media seems to be the default tactic for companies that can't (won't) find a workable business model that doesn't involve fucking over Western society in exchange for short term profits.

hopefully reebok is reduced to shilling their faggot shoes to bug people living in highrises made from recycled tampon applicators.

No, my mistake, they were bought by Giga Nigga Daaidas instead

Asics, Saucony, and even Nike all make better running shoes than Jew Balance. If you want a real set of shoes that won't fall apart in 3 months get a pair of high quality boots from LL Bean or Merell.

It really isn't.
Being anti-Trump is market suicide, but as long as the brands are managed by out-of-touch folks who get their news from the dinosaur media, they'll continue to believe it's the popular position, and then wonder why their sales are in the toilet.

I wonder if being declared white supremacists made a significant spike in Wendy's profits?

Good thing I don't buy their garbage.

Realistically, probably the Rule34 as well.

NOOOOOOO - WHITE WOMEN GETTING TOGETHER WITH WHITE MEN IS ANADUH SHOAH

It gets better with time because there's not much else you still like
Buy local when you can, and small brands before big brands.

So she bitches at you for saying "You look in great shape right now".

Isn't that where you just follow up with the ol, "Just shut up and take the compliment" bit?

it's actually the exact opposite. pro-Trump is hip, rebellious, taboo, and challenges boring normie conventions.

anti-Trump is the skinny kid with acne scars chess team, pro-Trump is the guy on the football team with the motorcycle and leather jacket.

pro-Trump is cool, exciting, and counterculture. It's Nirvana in the age of Winger. It's Punk in the age of Disco.

There's a word for people like you, it's an old one, it's called cancer.

Holla Forums isn't much different, except this place just encourages jew worshipping and anyone who legitimately hates the jews is called a kike. this place is a shit hole sucking trumps zionist dick and it's sad, either everyone is a paid jewish shill or they are so sad and desperate they will believe whatever the jews tell them as long as they put oy vey in front

haha what? I've seen plenty of cases where people will go up to women exercising or even young waitresses and say the exact same thing. People tend to enjoy being complimented, there is nothing wrong with telling people they are in good shape.

Like is Rebok being run by a bunch of beta nerds now?

good idea m8. can't wait to go jogging or hit the gym in fucking steel-toe boots.

Thanks, Reebok. One more company to boycott.

jog off a bridge because you're fucking retarded

only thing i'm jogging off is your mother's face. faggot.

well fuck, maybe i am retarded. :^/

So you know nothing about powerlifting then. Some even use wood bottomed dress shoes because they don't cushion/deform during your lifts.

New Balance is the official shoe of Holla Forums

Even more importantly though they are the only company that makes running shoes in the US. Employing working class whites is vital and just by principle alone they are the only choice. At least try to be conscious of where you direct your money and who you support, or else you'll be supporting your own destruction and replacement.

Also apparently they are associated with whites, unlike all the other brands are either tacky garbage marketed towards diverse youths or made in a sweatshop by bangladeshis and always marketed with multicultural bullshit.
stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/04/20/96-new-balance-shoes/

I agree. And if you want boots or dress shoes, you can go even further and find some white working class shoemaker to make you quality shoes that will last for years.

tbf she's at least his age.

I feel even less and less guilty about pirating UFC PPVs now.

Should the boycott extend to Adidas as well? They own Reebok.

What the hell mate, have they never interacted with a woman? They love when you say they're good looking, even when it's sort of a half joke.