Will we ever get another Four Swords game?

Yeah, I'm fucking excited for Breath of the Wild and it looks all cool and shit, but what the fuck? It's been twelve years since the coolest piece of lore has made an appearance in any Zelda game, where the hell if muh magical blade that can split your soul into four pieces and let you fight like a hive mind?

are there any other games with a similar mechanic? please advise*

kirby mass attack

Wew lad

I wish we would. FSA was so unique and fun. I really wish they had done one instead of Triforce Heroes, even if it meant we never saw all those costumes.

I would like a four sword adventures and Crystal Chronicles that isn't fucked with the GBA cable

Wasn't Triforce Heroes trying to be like that?

You could play the Ocarina of Time 4 Player edition mod but…

Yeah

Vaati was pretty cool. I wanted to fuck her vigina so hard.

God that was so much fun. I want to go back to those times

I get why they did that from a sales standpoint (and it's not like the GBA was unpopular), but it's still an obnoxious decision to make players need a bunch of GBAs with the adaptor cords just to do co-op for a Gamecube game. Really glad Tales of Symphonia wasn't like that, or I'd probably have never gotten around to co-oping it.

I got you my man

3 and 5 are new to me, neat!

I fucking hate both you faggots you're the reason why Nintendo is as bad as it is with adding memes and shit to their games. I bet you fags didn't even play that game you just were happy Link was finally getting a dress kill yourselves.

Somewhat but it's pretty bad and introduces legitimate grinding for outfits that may or may not be useful. Horrid with singleplayer, also didn't have a cartridge release here in the states.

Would've loved to play it, but sadly I don't even follow Nintendo anymore. Hell the last game I got was Skyward sword on the Wii. It was pretty alright
NoA is fucking bad on it's own- would be glad if Japan just took back it's power and burned NoA to the ground- America is the one at fault here, not Nintendo per say.

:^)

Good enough edit

Stay mad my man

Oh bby

I demand a higher quality edit

Here's a slightly better edit I did of another picture

Fuck I can't find any new sources of delicious Young Link
I even looked on Tumblr for SFM posts

Bump?

I don't want more Zelda, let it die.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Honestly, all the console/PC Harry Potter games were Zelda clones until Order of the Phoenix.

won't happen