Grindr

It gets worse
And worse
Who else here is an autistic tryhard? besides every one of you ITT Level-grinding stories
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap30.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asuka_Langley_Soryu#Conception
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this thread was going to be about grindr and pokemon.

I am disappointed.

Why even type >be me if you're going to type the proper meme arrow right after ?

Every. Damn. Dungeon.

reminder that his autistic as fuck fanbase essentially rejected the idea of him having hobbies like a normal person and now no longer makes music

Get good op, not even reading the rest of that post

what's the big deal? "biracial" characters are a staple of anime. There's always one blonde-haired blue-eyed goddess in anime that just so happens to be "bi-racial".

The only reason they claim she's "bi-racial" is because if she were a full foreigner, the gooks would hate her because she isn't japanese. But being biracial means she can have the looks of a white woman which the gooks covet while still not being a complete gaijin so they aren't forced to shun her.

Also, notice how the father is always the jap. They never go with the more likely situation, white dad and jap mom, for obvious reasons.

fuck off

Well if the father is white the family probably lives with the dad in the west. Usually when a mixed japanese "comes back" they say that they were living with their father overseas.
Also note how often the sexy foreigner is french because japan is so obsessed with Paris they get a psychological disease when they go there.

There isn't a big deal. I like that she's biracial.

If they go to Paris today they might get more than a psychological disease from the new French inhabitants.

I went to Paris and I almost got a disease too. Niggers and other vermin congregate there. My point was that the japs like to imagine having sex with beautiful Aryan women, which is why the father is often Japanese. They don't like the idea of us stealing away their women. Although, that is how it usually is in white/yellow relationships, white man and yellow woman.

That is what they get it from, actually. They are shocked that it isn't this beautiful city full of sophisticated white people, but it's full of niggers, Arabs, gypsies, Jews and other gooks. Pretty gross. Also, Frenchmen are pretty unclean to begin with, so it smells like piss.

Paris is honestly the worst city in France. Destroy the museums and there is literally no reason to ever go there.

Yeah I spent all weekend in museums. I also slapped a gypsy's hand away from me and he got mad and chased me around, not realizing I ran him over to the armed military guards at the American(?) embassy. I have never seen someone run away that fast.

>>>/reddit/

nigga he stopped because everyone was white-knighting him, saying he made the music because he's 'depressed' and a 'slave' acting as if they knew him personally, just check out the fucking comments on that video, it's full of cunts saying 'ugghhhh i understand joji im deep and took social studies i understand ur pain'

He didn't stop… He is going to release his new album very soon.

One of the most argued about subjects is the matter of grinding in games but at the same time the games with low level of grinding get complained about as being too easy or too little content. The question is just what is an acceptable or best level of grinding in a game? For example, how many hours should be put in to reach the maximum level?

Living in America, the few Frenchmen I've encountered here (who are actually French, not French Canadians) haven't had this problem, but have mostly been entitled narcissists and all around cunts. The only French woman I've known was fairly nice.

It's fine, VIII's mechanics were shit anyway.

Friend of mine claimed he grinded long enough to beat full-power Atlas in the demo version of FF13-2.
I refuse to believe anyone is that autistic.

The fuck are you talking about, "rare enemy"? The enemy variety was so nonexistent there were like 5 normal ones per dungeon. The only thing I can think of that was kind of annoying to find were the clerics, otherwise it was just about going to the right floor/area to find what you were looking for.

What is with the japs and part-White, part-Japanese characters? It's like they want to be white visually, but don't want to stop being Japanese.

In anime, and anime-influenced video games, race mixing results in the best traits of both races, as opposed to the opposite, which is how it usually is in real life.

Actually, it's possible that they get a chromosome full of good genes from one parent, and an other chromosome full of good genes from the other parent. In that case they really have the best of both bloodlines. But then those genes will be mixed up in their children, fucking up everything. That's how hybrid vigour works.

erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap30.html

What do you mean part white? Asuka is german
Inb4 real life germanstan jokes

user, you answered your own question, they want to be Japanese because they are one of the few people with any national and cultural pride left, but want to be white (more specifically aryan, which is why a lot of white waifu bait has blonde hair and blue eyes) because the think it both is exotic and looks better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asuka_Langley_Soryu#Conception
Some Japanese.

Jotaro's mom is english/italian, asuka is german, jill valentine is from the united states, get your shit together user.

Huh, I never read the manga but in the anime they just say she is german. Wiki doesnt provide source so it might be an asspull

Jotaro's dad is a Japanese jazz musician. Asuka is a quarter Japanese as mentioned here: Jill Valentine is an American who is ethnically half French half Japanese.

Git your shit together, friend.

Wei from Ring of Red (sequel never ever, fuck you Jewnami) was probably the first I encountered of the Jap/White crossbreed.

What?
Since when?
Also, i never said jotaro's dad wasnt japanese.

Since 1995, the bottom left block of this image.
Jill
"Mixed race with a French father and Nikkei mother."

Nikkei meaning that her mother was a Jap living in America.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_diaspora

Get the fuck out of here

This is news to me, and ive been playing resident evil since it first came out in the PS1.

Get on my level, I've played less than half of RE4. Also,

Then are you suggesting that British/Italian isn't white?

Not always. Her paternal family is supposedly Swedish.

Gay hookup thread?

Gay hookup thread.

cuteboys and traps?

Do traps even use grindr?

Fuck no. Go bara or go home.

Trap here. Of course not, I'm straight.

Been lookin for that, need to keep it around for whenever Joshy boy rears his head on Holla Forums to plug his chan amidst all the shitposting and unwarranted Stallman worship. Thanks.

You can filter people by self-identified category and get traps that way.
I'd also like to mention one of the available categories is 'Poz'.
I know this because I am a huge faggot.

Huh, I just figured the people using grindr wouldnt be interested in traps because they look too much like girls

Impressive, most impressive photoshop.

word filter ">be me" to ">be a massive faggot" WHEN?

Mark should set the CSS to display that "SAGE!" thing that's on some boards like /sudo/ and filter it to "DOWNVOTE!"

I don't get it. What's a downvote?

The thing you're doing right now to express displeasure with the thread, of course.

Oh, okay.

Thank you.

That moment happened when I was 10. I am 30 now, and I still have that SNES, the adaptor and the japanese FFV.

But did you learn Japanese?

Not at all. I can recognize the spells and skills due to the order they are set and some links between the abilities and the jobs (for example, !Steal is qualified as "Thief lv3 ability". So, if you take the characters from the Thief class, you can easily find !Steal in the list), and I know how the game happens. I don't need more.

Why not both?

Shame on you.

Oh thank god that was close

Very very rarely a sparkly orange-cloaked enemy will spawn and it will run away from you.
If you touch it you get the words "Rare enemy battle" come up.
these enemy performas let you create the best weapons and get the most useful skills.

was your mom hot?

You CAN'T learn japanese.

Because traps and femboys are attention whoring sluts no better than women.

But I'm not using Grindr anymore now that I have a bf.

back to cuckchan/reddit

But what if they're really cute?

did the webm of that broken penis get posted yet

Still better than certain final fantasy games involving dodging lightning 200 times in a row, or winning chocobo races with 0 seconds passed.

They're still attention whoring sluts that will cheat on you, just like women. As always, bara is best.

Joji was good.
I'm talking about Frank.
His humor has become shitty, blackish, and tired.
I like his older stuff though.