From OG thread:

archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock

Other urls found in this thread:

0x0.st/GDi.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the true god emperor

I am Barron Trump. AmA

Uh… uhh… second for obligatory disinfo shill Jewpost

/fringe/ ruined the last thread with their (((esoterics))), (((numerology))), and flat earth shit. Fuck you Smiley you kike trap. Stay on your pathetic abandoned board or I'll SWAT your ass! You contribute nothing!

This is a time-line syncronicity thread.

I have a somewhat redpilled coworker. He seemed a little out there but he cited Cain and Abel and blamed (((the elites))) but didn't name the Jew. He's also keen on flat earth which just doesnt make sense. At least hollow earth mostly obeys the observable universe even if it doesnt follow thermodynamics

> he cited Cain and Abel and blamed (((the elites))) but didn't name the Jew.
Babysteps user.

It follows it perfectly well. There is no literal eggshell world nor tiny star being described. The world is a hypersphere and 'interior' of the 'hollow' is simply a continuation of the same surface. The star 'inside' the earth is the same one you see every single day. Humans that traverse the hyper-dimensional surfaces in the earth just can't parse the higher dimension they occupy which leads to perspective fuckery.

Oh, and flat earth is absolutely not /fringe/ it is /christian/.

Forgot my meme.

Did you invent the fidget spinner?

BEST TIMELINE

Is your dads hair a comb-over or a toupee?

Did you think this was reddit?

A resounding yes

GET READY FOR SEPTEMBER 23

Not to sound like a jew, but whats the best investment for SHTF? Gold or silver? Something else?

I think I can afford about 2 oz gold, maybe ill buy soon since thats only 2 months away. Or should I diversify?

firearms and ammunition

Friends that will kill and die for you.

Guns, ammo and food. In that kind of situation gold and silver don't mean shit, and besides if you want it you can just kill whoever has it and take it, with blood and iron.

Good advice. Remember the immortal words:

"People think that you can just pack 24 carrot Gold in a sock but let me tell you, after Cataclysim hits you can have all the gold in the world but you can't eat it. And all that gold is not going to buy you freeze dried pop, freeze dried ice creme, freeze dried meat, and all the other freeze dried foods you need to survive."

Source is embed.

Show feet

Holla Forums please go

Why do we have this thread if the other one has not yet been bumplocked? This one just fell to page two while the other one is on page 1…

What anime do you watch

The only good mutie is a dead mutie.

So is Baron Trump, Donald?. are they one and the same? Did Trump travel back in time to set things up for future him?

samefagging to add, if this is the case the world gets another full fledged Donald in a couple decades

Can you go back in time and prevent me from meeting that fucking bitch? Thanks.

Post screencaps from imageboards of the future. I want to see what shitposting will look like 200 years from now.

can you go back in time and prevent my circumcision?

Cain was a farmer, Abel was a shepherd. The story is about the neolithic revolution. Agriculture killed the hunter/gatherer (literally, as so many people are so fond of saying). The story is true, it's just not about two individual persons.

(checked)
True story. If things get as bad as these preppers and "BUY GOLD AND SILVER!" salesman say, then you're going to be a bandit. The law of the jungle is might makes right. We live in the Diversity Era not our all white depression settings. Act accordingly.

Trespassers will be shot, robbed, skinned and put in the stew.

user, circumcision doesn't make you a faggot…

Race war when?

There's is no Internet in 2189 user… But what I do have is a pic I happened to save from the 2024 election :')

I wouldn't vote for Pence. I don't know about him. I don't want jury duty anyways

The whole hollow-earth Nazi thing has been floating around so long but I'd be inclined to believe it considering all the crazy scientific and technological shit they accomplished.

I want to believe but last time nothing happened

user, Jury Duty is a sacred privlege and the ultimate form of Civillian right with no position higher. Read this:

0x0.st/GDi.pdf

Dat ID son

Lurk a minimum of 3 years before ever posting again faggot.

Would you kindly show us the whole catalog, please?

Nigga bernie sanders would look like tha mufuggin crypt keeper in 2024 shiiiiet

How's this for some meme magic? As most of you know Kek is known as the bringer of light. Well Pepe was created in 1988 by an Argentinian woman called Analia Garcia who peformed under the name Candela. In Argentina they speak Spanish and candela is Spanish for candle. What is a candle used for?

Look at his hair, he has the same hair as well.

I can't imagine what sort of shit-posting would exist in 8 years. The memes evolve so rapidly and unpredictably that a single shit-post from a time traveler would be enough to throw the course of history into another world line. Its the butterfly effect times 100.

Checked. Remember what the ASL symbol for frog was?

This is the Dark Researcher from the Tribe.net threads. Every one of the pedo faggots was cut. Every one of the slaves and methheads was cut. Every barebacking "pig" was cut.
Circumscision is comorbid with faggotry, and may be a major factor in faggot related behaviour.
Restore our flesh!

lurk more newfag.

Is this truly you, Barron? Have you read the book about your marvelous underground adventures yet?

post pic with timestamp

I believe him, yo. I don't know why, but I do.

Die

Thirds by value, gold silver platinum.

This thread has degenerated into anything but the Baron Trump book.

Interesting so many want our attention drawn elsewhere…

Where else do you think it was going to go faggot? A book review session? Obviously a second thread wasn't necessary in the first place.

Baron Benevolently Brought By Bright Beaming B-Bolt

It's a good thing my shitposts aren't of any notable quality.

Does Trump being Pattons reincarnation have anything to do with this?

Weeping for his own murdered father. This boy knows much.

And also, may I have a glimpse of the future of flipland?

THULE

white crabs are icebergs

Who knew that parent-induced trauma in a newborn would birth such reckless faggotry. Probably the jews.

Uh, guys… What the fuck is reality going to be like 200 years from now?

Okay - the 1st 100 pages of Baron's Marvelous Adventures is online (prequel to underground)

Page 41, Baron's "Oriental Garb". Check the thumbs up

I'm convinced! Send me the newsletter!