Mark Hamill wishes Disney had listened to George Lucas’s guidance and advice

archive.fo/K2B9T
metro.us/entertainment/movies/mark-hamill-george-lucas-star-wars

Do we know what George had in mind for another trilogy? I hope it would have been more than more empire v rebels and more Jedi V Sith.

There's only vague rumors, Disney won't release details because they might use some of the ideas in future movies.

The original idea was Luke and the Emperor searching for his twin sister.

That was the original early 80's 7/8/9.

The version he was working on in 2012 was different.

The female lead idea came from Lucas but originally she was called "Thea" and her main enemy was Darth Talon from the comics but rewritten obviously.

After that most everything was worked out by a committee including Kathleen Kennedy so it's not really right to call it George's story.

Concept art for Episode 7 that Lucas had made, the character in the background is what eventually became Snoke.

There isn't necessarily anything wrong with a female lead, so long as she's a real character and not a thinly veiled feminist agenda.

george lucas reminds me of a gay gummy bear tbh

I want to see more badass characters that actually fuck shit up. I want to see dart vader, dart maul, palpatine actually win for a change. Snoke was the best part of Force Awakens but he had like 2 minutes of screentime

George's version of Episode 7 probably would have caused a huge controversy that Disney wouldn't want

Here's a storyboard concept from his version.

Darth Talon is getting raped.
Jedi saves her.
They fug.
She betrays him and kills him.

tlj was good

aka ep X XI and XII

Is that LOSS ?

God dammit.

I watched that earlier. The dying old man on a deserted island metaphor was heavy.

Lol, this loser thinks he still has any pull with Hollywood.

Go back to voicing the Joker, faggot. It's all you'll be remembered for.

Guess he just didn't suck enough Jew dick to be a winner.

I can't understand how anyone can defend this literally the only reason to watch any of these is to find out what happen to Luke and the gang since the first movies are all about his family. Luke's not in the first nu-starwars and in this one they ruin his character then kill him? Huh? It's one giant fuck you to anyone who ever enjoyed these stories, what a mess.

Small brain

Fucking Holla Forums fag

Good goying, nu-Holla Forums.

>Yes, nothing to see here goyim, just another (((skeptic))), pay no attention to his words

This cunt made me wish Jar Jar was back. The really hilarious part is just how obvious of a token she is. She serves no purpose in the movie and her call to glory is breaking the already loose physics of the Star Wars universe doing something she could have done at the beginning of the movie anyway (or that anyone, in any SW battle ever, could have done). The really insulting part is how they kill Ackbar off-screen yet this literal nobody is forced upon the audience during the whole movie. Couldn't even the fish man his moment of glory. Fuck Kathleen, fuck Jews, women and the yids both need to be beaten to death.

I can't feel sorry for Lucas. It's not like (((they))) took it against his will, he sold it, what did he expect?

An apology

Speaking of Ackbar, you notice how there were no Mon Calamari on the Mon Calamari ship? They really skimped on the alien budget just so they could more women and niggers in front of the camera for a few seconds.

this can't go below 55%. Rejoice while you can Holla Forums, the nerds have already run out of steam. Everyone knows Luke is dead at this point.

Lucas had been shit on relentlessly for doing nothing more than make movies and in a moment of weakness, he decided to sell rather than listen to it.

And all the women were shockingly ugly. I mean, Rey is already hideous, but that cunt with the huge nose, holy fucking shit, they had to have actively looked for a creature as hideous as her. Also, the chink goblin.

Luke being dead, and Carrie Fisher being dead IRL, are good things. There is basically no reason for old fans to care about the story anymore, because no one actually likes Rey and Kylo, or gives a shit what they're doing.

No Mon Calamari, no Twi'leks. Only diversity and aliens from Doctor Who.

Yeah, she was the worst part of the movie by far. It felt like we were supposed to like her cause she's a "strong" and "independent" woman in power and not because she has depth and intrigue.

EVERYBODY THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A JEW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She was a condescending bitch that was trying really fucking hard not to burst out laughing. There was nothing likeable about her, no reason you are supposed to like her. The whole point of her character was telling the audience what disgusting misogynistic shitlords they were for ever doubting the competence of a creature that paints her hair purple and wears and expensive dress despite holding military rank. Another issue is that we are told how awesome she is, never actually shown it. Granted, Lucas did this with Anikin and Obi-Wan too, but at least the PT gave enough screentime to both to show they were actually competent and deserving of the praise. Also, her call to glory was ramming her ship into the enemy fleet using lightspeed. If such a tactic was possible why didn't the Rebels use it all the time? Take a cruiser, put in minimal crew, wait for the Empire fleet and kamikaze at them. Why didn't they use the same tactic for the Death Stars?

Is this because Trump banned Muslims?

The character is a lesbian and there's a rumor that Leia cucked Han with her and that could explain why they were divorced in TFA.

TBh that's when Lucas shines. When he's just the general ideas guy and mover behind the scenes.

I noticed them not being with the fleet too. Strange, considering they were specifically created so Rebels couldn't pull their hit and run bullshit, but I guess having the "bad" guys being competent would require the Jews to bother writing an interesting plot, not a 2,5 hour long chase sequence with all the excitement of watching paint dry.

It's because leftists have no moral even horizon. Anything and everything is justified if your enemies are "Nazis".

Honest to God, it wouldn't surprise me. TFA and TLJ are such godawful piece of shit movies I have no idea how anyone could have greenlit the script to begin with, other than this being some bizarre Jewish experiment to see how bad they can make something and still sell it on name alone.

Instead of focusing on true fantasy setting, adventure and escapism they've made a [current year] Star Wars. The result is the opposite of what the franchise stands for and if you look at the positive critics you'll see that they're happy that it's not Star Wars.

We should've listened to him, Holla Forums. He could've prevented all of this.

I can see why they didn't use his ideas. Evil and good looking women aren't allowed.

That Ackbar got a far more fitting sending in the fucking EU speaks volumes on how little they cared.

Orchestrating the biggest tactical and strategic defeat of magic space jihadists from another galaxy was a fucking glorious tribute to all he stood for.

From what I've heard he died off-screen, that's how much they didn't care about iconic characters.

Was this guy you?

He did exactly what the "fans" wanted from him.

Smhtbhfam

The really insulting part is how they kill Ackbar off-screen.

Wait, you're telling me that character isn't from a SNL sketch?

Lucas's guidance wasn't progressive enough.

A Japanese origami forum?

This. Also can’t believe I’m the only one who noticed

oh god i wish

LOL

Yeah so progressive current year amirite fellow channer

You tell that pasty video gamer white FUCKING LOSER what's UP

George advice would be "Sell to kikes when your fee fees get hurt".

Oh no! The Jews forced me to sell Lucasfilm.
I am the victim!!! *uses 4 billion dollars to wipe his tears away*
Holla Forums help me! I am too weak, they'll kill me! Those white slavers! *sobs*

Darth Talon is some of the best fucking shit in the EU. That entire series with the Skywalker great great great grandson whatever his name was, was pretty damn rad.

Literally OC Donut Steel character.

As long as he's not the one responsible for the acting and directing everything would've been fine.

Watch the prequels again. But instead think about what the character of Anakin and Padme is supposed to be like in that situation. Not how (((they))) tell you is "good" acting. Acting is acting.

You know he donated those 4 billion dollars to charity, right?

APOLOGIZE

Imagine the feminist screeching. Aside from being attractive, it would be seen by MGTOW as a portrayal of modern marriage.

Maybe for Kennedy to be a more standup heir apparent?

Lucas was never a great writer or director— he's admitted that in interviews before '98. His talent was and always will be pushing special effects. How do you all forget this so quickly?

Makes me wonder if he considered holding on to ILM

Let's just pretend the whole thing didn't happen and the Thrawn trilogy is canon.

Please don't make it sound like he donated 4 billion dollars to charity leaving him with nothing like he was the Dali Lama or something. He's still got 2 billion plus whatever other income he didn't sell to Der Maus.

I would like George getting a crack at making another movie. Be cool if he works with a studio and gets the Flash Gordon license.

He's a good cinematographer.

Lucas is objectively redpilled.

He might be somewhere on youtube uploading his experimental stuff (salad reviews).

Kurosawa was god tier though.

oh hi mike

This is called moving the goalposts, it's taught in jewish schools to lie effectively during talks.

Well, Lucas has a fortune in oil right now.